Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING! Angelina Jolie divorcing Brad Pitt

Just announced on TMZ - more to come.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2016 4:29 AM

Rumored to be Marion Cotillard as the other woman?

I have to say that I find this personally interesting. I met my ex-partner when he was in a relationship of 5 years. We slept together, he dumped his partner. 14 years later he cheated on me (I left) and is now with the affair partner for the last 7 years. I can't say it bodes well for the homewrecker, from my own experience.

Anyway, I learned my lesson; I give people with partners a wide berth ever since.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2016 2:49 PM

He probably doesn't care since he is aging much better than she is.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2016 3:01 PM

Let's keep this to one thread - link to other thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2016 3:02 PM

Heroin

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2016 3:04 PM

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2016 3:40 AM

Is this the new Brange thread?

So is it true about her and Harry Styles? He does seem to be her type.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2016 3:45 AM

he's really cute, not sure i believe that one, though.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2016 3:48 AM

It's all about Shiloh.

Angelina wants her to start on hormones before she hits puberty so she won't grow breasts, but Brad thinks they should wait and see. John herself is desperate to be on hormones.

Brad was also very strict with the fugly Maddox over how many guys he's allowed to have and shag back at the house, whereas Angie thinks he should be allowed to have his boyfriends staying over.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2016 3:52 AM

whoa. where are you getting that juicy gossip from? :)

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2016 3:54 AM

The most important thing from the other thread:

[quote]Watch George Clooney React to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Divorce Live on CNN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2016 3:57 AM

Illegitimate thread.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2016 4:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!