Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MSNBC's new stable of political reporters

MSNBC has done a good job bringing them on screen during this election cycle. I really like all of them. Not one bad thing to say.

Hallie Jackson, Katy Tur, Kasie Hunt, Jacob Soboroff, Kristen Welker... I think they will all be big stars once this election is over.

Hopefully one of them can force Andrea "Compromised Old Bat" Mitchell into a very late retirement.

What do y'all think?

by Anonymousreply 60009/02/2017

my baby Tamron Hall <3

by Anonymousreply 109/03/2016

Tamron Hall is annoying. She talks too fast, and she speaks over people. Same thing with Joy Reid. Except that Joy doesn't talk fast - she just talks over people.

Katy Tur is annoying. She never smiles, and she has a very bitchy attitude.

I often can't tell Katy Tur and Hallie Jackson apart, except that Hallie is the nicer one.

Kasie Hunt and Kristen Welker are the most pleasant of the ones mentioned. Kasie is very professional and businesslike. She doesn't act like a sex-in-the-city girl, trying to be a news reporter, like Katy Tur and Hallie Jackson. Same for Kristen.

Jacob Soboroff is okay, but he's annoying, in a hipster kind of way.

However, my favorite is Jacob Rascon. Just because he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 209/03/2016

As for anchors.......PLEASE take that newsreader-in-training, the ugly Stephanie Ruhle OFF MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 309/03/2016

Yes, Jacob Rascon needs to be naked.

by Anonymousreply 409/03/2016

[quote] PLEASE take that newsreader-in-training, the ugly Stephanie Ruhle OFF MSNBC.

Yes!!!! I have been thinking the same thing ever since they put her on the air after Morning Joe.

Where did she come from? She wasn't even on the network before that, and all of a sudden she gets a prime morning slot.

She is annoying as hell, and she reminds me of that ultra-irritating Kelly Ripa, whom I can't stand to ever watch. The minute she comes on, I switch to CNN.

Stephanie must be fucking somebody high up in the MSNBC ranks.

by Anonymousreply 509/03/2016

I wuv Jacob Soboroff. I want to pet him and pat him and call him George.

by Anonymousreply 609/03/2016

R5, apparently she comes from CNBC. I wish there was a msg board at MSNBC where I could tell them how I turn to CNN when Stephanie Ruhle comes on. She is a fucking embarrassment.

Stephanie Ruhle actually said to a guest during the conventions, "I don't know much about these things, tell me about it..."

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2016

Jacob S is cute but too skinny. I'd be afraid of splitting him up the middle if we were fucking.

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2016

Kasie Hunt is totally lovely but she also has a glint of crazy in her eyes. Like she is one missed dose of Paxil away from an onscreen meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2016

[quote]She wasn't even on the network before that, and all of a sudden she gets a prime morning slot.

That isn't a prime morning slot. Which is why she got it.

by Anonymousreply 1009/03/2016

get yer shirtless Soboroff here

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2016

I wish Jacob Rascon would leave his eyebrows alone. They're too manscaped.

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2016

I love Joy Reid. She's the only one who won't allow shills to sit there and lie and distort.

by Anonymousreply 1309/03/2016

Joy Reid is indeed a joy. And I will once again pledge allegiance to Lawrence McDonnel. I respect Rachel Maddow's smarts but she tries a bit too hard for the appearance of the Fox logo "fair and balanced" for me. You know what they need for a 2 month return? Keith Olberman. He at times was obnoxious as hell, but I was often ready to drop to my knees for his potentially skranky ol cock, just to thank him for being so blunt and not giving a fuck that he was overstepping journalistic boundaries that others tread too lightly around. Alas, it is very unlikely to happen.

by Anonymousreply 1409/03/2016

Don't forget Steve Kornacki! He's smart, cute, and gay. I'd do him in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 1509/03/2016

Yes r14! I'm missing Olbermann dearly this election cycle. He would eviscerate Trump in a way no one else has.

by Anonymousreply 1609/03/2016

nobody watches MSNBC so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 1709/03/2016

MSNBC performed better than CNN in the ratings during the month of August, so you're actually incorrect, R17. Maddow has been crushing Cooper's show consistently in viewers and the demo for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 1809/03/2016

Katy Tur used to date Olbermann. Her father was Robert Tur (now Zoey Tur), the L.A. based helicopter pilot who covered the riots in '92.

I was hoping Kasie Hunt batted for our team, but sadly not. Just got engaged to a guy.

by Anonymousreply 1909/03/2016

Stephanie Ruhl started out rough but has improved quite a bit. When she started she reminded me of a shopping network host (HSN or the other one that is not QVC).

by Anonymousreply 2009/03/2016

I know how concerned MSNBC is with "diversity".

When are they going to hire some TRULY ugly girl or guy to go on air.

by Anonymousreply 2109/03/2016

You can have him r15. As I explained on the Stephan Kornacki, Jr. thread, he's REPUBLICAN leaning. No thanks! I've seen him literally chew out several Democrats when he doesn't like what they have to say. He's so busy trying to assimilate -think taco truck guy- he's lost any credibility with me.

by Anonymousreply 2209/03/2016

I don't care for Steve Kornacki as a host or fill-in. He's not bad at breaking down numbers the numbers and polls (working with electoral maps, etc.), but as a host he's just so flat and seemingly disconnected. He only comes alive when he's referencing historical political data and anecdotes of past election cycles. I much prefer Chris Hayes, who's more engaging, warm and quick at correcting distorted facts or blatant untruths.

by Anonymousreply 2309/03/2016

Re: O'Donnell

He's a 1980s has-been trying to stay relevant. Right after the 2008 elections he made a pronouncement from On High: "My (top-level, super-insider) 'sources' say there will be NO health care bill this term!" How'd that work out again?

Kornacki is like his predecessor/mentor Todd. The further they get from electoral nuts and bolts, trying to be "journalists" the less it works out.

Now that the primaries and conventions are over, what exactly are they doing with Soboroff these days?

by Anonymousreply 2409/03/2016

Soboroff seemed to be away for awhile. He's back, and they sent him into a corn field a day or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 2509/03/2016

They play Soberoff for a patsy.

by Anonymousreply 2609/03/2016

Despite his having a kid, hanging out on those convention night gabfests he really came across as "one of the girls".

by Anonymousreply 2709/03/2016

Steve Kornacki is hardly a "Republican." He's a straight down the middle reporter who calls things as he sees them. No one knows his political affiliation which is something we should all want in journalists.

by Anonymousreply 2809/03/2016

Steve is probably a total top. Masc, loves sports, and a total nerd. Probably boring in bed though.

by Anonymousreply 2909/03/2016

They seriously need to ditch Joe Scarborough. He may be the vilest one of the bunch at the moment. I'm sure he'd rather be off playing his guitar at bars and looking for groupies anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3009/03/2016

Scarborough isn't going anywhere. He is the star of the network's highest rated show.

by Anonymousreply 3109/03/2016

Morning Joe is no where near the highest rated show. Maddow, Hardball, Lawrence and even Chris Hayes rate much higher than it. It does fine for the morning, yes, but highest rated it's not.

by Anonymousreply 3209/03/2016

Jacob Rascon has a wonderful, moist, slightly hairy, spicy hole!

by Anonymousreply 3309/03/2016

Josh Barro!

by Anonymousreply 3409/03/2016

No Ari Melber love here? He's one of my favorites. Smart and Handsome.

by Anonymousreply 3509/03/2016

Morning Joe is for the cardigan crowd. They need a dose of humor in the AM.

by Anonymousreply 3609/03/2016

[quote] I love Joy Reid. She's the only one who won't allow shills to sit there and lie and distort.

She's smart and informed but her problem is that she wants to SHOW everyone how smart she is, but talking loud, talking often, and talking over people. It's so unnecessary. Your intelligence should speak for itself.

I also thought that Kasie Hunt was a lesbian, and I was totally shocked that she is engaged. She could very well be in the closet.

As for Kornacki, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, in wanting to support a fellow gay. But he is clearly in the tank for the Republicans. And no, he's not "right down the middle." His political leanings come through loud and clear in the way that he interviews his guests, and he's a gay Republican - no doubt about it. Therefore, I'm done with him.

Rachel Maddow is still the best thing ever to hit MSNBC. She covers the stories that no one else is covering, and she does it with such intelligence and credibility. For me, she's #1 on ANY network.

I also enjoy Morning Joe, if for nothing else than he's entertaining. He has meltdowns, he can be funny and at times charming. His guests are usually the best thing about the show. He can usually attract guests that no other hosts on MSNBC can get, and that alone is worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 3709/04/2016

Stephanie Ruhl is truly grating and needs to exit.

Joe Scarborough is a star, and NOT a racist, which is something as he is a FL panhandle Republican guy.

Kasie Hunt is a favorite, also she is wholesome girl next door looks and smart too.

Kornacki is okay, but clearly he doesn't have a life as he would be on every single moment if they would let him.

Kristen Welker is solid.

Andrea will be on forever, as she should be. She has the best Rolodex in Washington. (For those of us who know what a Rolodex is....)

by Anonymousreply 3809/04/2016

I agree with R37 about Joy - I can't stand listening to her. Mika also has turned me off to Morning Joe. All that eye rolling & immature & unprofessional dramatics is making me search for new morning news .

by Anonymousreply 3909/04/2016

Reid had to work pretty hard to stop Trump shill Urkel yesterday, who got downright sullen over the fact that he was challenged and talked over everyone else. I'll take her over Tweety and Toad who let them spin and pivot unchallenged.

Maddow I love when she's not a giggling fangirl. But she does sometimes take 20 minutes to tell a 2 minute story. O'Donnell is a smug asshole. I mostly like Hayes, but he's reminds me of an eager puppy. Kornacki is better as guest commentator. He's not particularly exciting for the whole hour.

by Anonymousreply 4009/04/2016

Nobody does more talking over another person than CHRIS MATTHEWS. The guy just won't shut the fuck up... even after he asks someone a question!! He'll actually answer it for them!

And then he spits on them, to boot!

by Anonymousreply 4109/04/2016

Why is Joy Reid the ONLY host who calls out Republican shills?

by Anonymousreply 4209/04/2016

I love Joy and I'm glad they have finally given her her own show, even if it is one of the weekend morning things. I've been hoping they would for a long time - she was always one of their best correspondents.

I wish they'd give Eugene Robinson a show too, although he's probably too low-key to be compelling TV. He's fucking brilliant though.

I didnt know Tur was an Olbermann ex! What's the age difference there? The way she held Trump's feet to the fire over that hacking thing was wonderful

The things I would do to Soboroff.....

by Anonymousreply 4309/04/2016

R43, Joy had a daily show that was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 4409/04/2016

MSNBC a "journalistic alamo" containing the last bastion political low info pro-dem hacks around, their ratings suck for a reason......

by Anonymousreply 4509/04/2016

I don't see Alex Wagner on anymore. I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 4609/04/2016

Enough said....

by Anonymousreply 4709/04/2016

AGAIN for the truly blind and deaf as well as stupid, Kornacki is NOT even handed. Who's this idiotic Kornacki cheerleader? Oh that's right. It's Steve. He has absolutely NOTHING else to do on the weekends. It's obvious he's not fucking.

I've seen him let that Russian Boris Epsnake slide TWICE! One time I caught him yelling at karen Finney of all people. What network are YOU watching you silly hoe?

by Anonymousreply 4809/04/2016

I'll co-sign you, r48, Scooter Kornacki is practically giddy when the Repubs make a point, he's clearly in their corner. He tries to tone down his cheerleading for the Repubs when he subs for Rachel's show. Ands he needs a stylist, STAT.

by Anonymousreply 4909/04/2016

[quote]I wish they'd give Eugene Robinson a show too, although he's probably too low-key to be compelling TV. He's fucking brilliant though.

Really? You'd sit through an hour of a host stutter and stammer? Gene is best suited for the position he has now -- a pundit. I would never want to watch him host a show.

by Anonymousreply 5009/04/2016

I think Kornacki is delinquent in social skills, probably bores others to death. I'm not buying that he's a Republican cheerleader as much as he knows Trump has no viable path, so plays up the horse race aspect.

If Soboroff identifies as straight, I'll take him at his word ... difficult though that may be. There's another reporter for NBC (not MSNBC) who was on during the convention who makes Rascon seem fugly. I wanna say the name was something like Peter St. Alexander?

by Anonymousreply 5109/04/2016

50 posts and none has mentioned me yet?

by Anonymousreply 5209/04/2016

Benjy Sarlin is the hottest of them all, but he isn't being promoted as much as the others.

by Anonymousreply 5309/04/2016

Thomas Roberts - bleech

A couple of years ago they tried to make him into the sex symbol of the am, naming him host of the now cancelled Way Too Early program at 5:30AM. Now he's just a news reader, and I find I like him okay especially if he's after that bimbo jerk Stephanie Ruhl .

Mika has been "speaking up" more and more on Morning Joe, probably to "prove her worth," (name of her book). PLEASE do not renew her contract.

Katy Tur owes her career to Olbermann. She dumped him as soon as she was on sure footing with NBC. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 5409/04/2016

Stephanie Ruhl grates on the nerves, the fugliest of the fraus by far. I like Craig Melvin, handsome and great voice. Hallie Jackson is the best of the female road warriors. Hope she has a great future at msnbc. Casie Hunt is great, she's attractive but there is just a touch of a PE teacher there. Katy Tur in front of Trump Tower is something I don't need to see any longer. Different network CNN but Polo Sandoval anyone?

by Anonymousreply 5509/04/2016

Craig Melvin = they need amateurish black males, N/G.

by Anonymousreply 5609/04/2016

I like Katy Tur too but something weird is going on with her. She's rarely on the trail with Trump anymore. She's randomly absent during some of his most important speeches (i.e. his Mexico appearance) and, if she's there, she reports from Trump Tower. She's a star though. She's one of my favorite "Road Warriors" next to Jacob Soboroff. She reminds me a lot of CNN's Michelle Kosinski.

I can't stand Kasie Hunt but like Kristen Welker. Kristen isn't a very good anchor. She's been filling in for MTP Daily lately and she's getting better but nothing to write home about.

by Anonymousreply 5709/04/2016

Anyone watching Joy this morning? She totally went in on Boris, the Trump surrogate, who even called her a "Hillary surrogate." That Boris guy is the biggest D-bag supporting Trump. Right behind the poor South Carolina congressman surrogate as well. I agree she is a little "biased" and loud, but she is proving you have to be with all the trump people, who pivot and pivot and never give actual answers.

Kornacki is hot to me and even if he is republican-ish, I HIGHLY doubt he is a Trump supporter.

Kasie Hunt. No way is she not a lez.

by Anonymousreply 5809/10/2016

I saw that, R58. I love Joy.

by Anonymousreply 5909/10/2016

I barely watch MSNBC but the few times I've seen Steve Kornacki he has definitely come across as a Republican shill. He certainly seemed to be a big cheerleader on Hillary conspiracy theories and always seems to suggest some dark, sinister motive for whatever Clinton isn't saying. Not a fan.

The few times I've seen Joy Reid, she's been great. I see her as the breakout star for this election season. She doesn't take crap when her guests out and out lie and she doesn't let them get away with it.

I try to like Rachel Maddow since I agree with her politics but I agree with the poster that says she takes 20 minutes to make a 1 minute point.

Jacob Soborof, whoever he is, looks adorable.

by Anonymousreply 6009/10/2016

Joy rocks. Kasie Hunt being straight makes no sense to me either, R58.

The thread on meeting celebs has a lovely account of how Maddow comes across in RL. Look for the posts by Femme.

by Anonymousreply 6109/10/2016

Love Maddow too and her wit and sarcasm. You really get an idea of her intelligence yet an ability to be "light." Now, no one is perfect, and I will say at times she has. Habit of beating a dead horse on a particular point, as if she thinks the viewer didn't get what she was saying the first or second time. And she can be a bit on the defensive when it comes to Feminism/SJWisms, but overall love her and never miss the show.

Say what you want about Chris Matthews, but he doesn't let people get away with talking BS and has a sense of humor as well. Only complaint, he can really interrupt people at times without letting them finish the answer to the very question he just asked.

Who's the other gay guy? Thomas Roberts? Very handsome and has a very proper Anchor-vibe, but doesn't come across as particularly innovative, clever or intellectual like some others.

by Anonymousreply 6209/10/2016

Joy is the best. She actually pushes back on her guests when they're peddling bullshit and she flat out calls them out on it. It makes for more heated exchanges, but at least she doesn't just sit there blank faced and then proceed to gloss over factual inaccuracies.

by Anonymousreply 6309/10/2016

R58. Yes, Joy put douchebag Boris in his place. Great moment. "When you have a show called Boris AM..."

by Anonymousreply 6409/10/2016

My favorites remain Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews, in that order. Honorable mention goes to Joy-Ann Reid.

The NBC/MSNBC "Road Warriors" are all good in their own right, but don't deserve a show. The are important supporting players.

by Anonymousreply 6509/10/2016

They need to put Chris Hayes in more fitted suits to show off his muscles. He needs to do an occasional chest or arm flex/stretch. They need to put Joe S. out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 6609/10/2016

Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and Chris Hayes are the hosts that keep me tuned into msnbc. The rest are hit or miss for me. I do love the "road warriors" though, especially Katy Tur, Hallie Jackson and Kristen Welker. The most crush worthy is Ari Melber.

by Anonymousreply 6709/10/2016

[quote]Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and Chris Hayes are the hosts that keep me tuned into msnbc.

Totally agree with this, though for me I would add Laurence O'Donnell. And yes, Ari is hot.

by Anonymousreply 6809/10/2016

Lawrence falls in the "hit or miss" category for me personally, r68. Sometimes I enjoy his show and other times I just don't. I have the same feelings about Chris Matthews.

by Anonymousreply 6909/10/2016

[quote]Only complaint, he can really interrupt people at times without letting them finish the answer to the very question he just asked.

I think part of it is Matthews knows what the rest of their answer is going to be and so (A) doesn't have the patience to wait for their equivocating response, (B) he's bored with the response and is already on the next question, or (C) he thinks the response is full of shit and begins repeating the question until a real answer is given.

For example, take his recent interview with Giuliani in which Giuliani said Trump stopped questioning Obama's citizenship two years ago. Or take the Trump interview several months ago when Matthews got Trump to acknowledge that women who have abortions should face punishment.

In other words, imagine how different that veteran's town hall would've been like earlier this week if Chris Matthews were there instead of Matt Lauer.

by Anonymousreply 7009/10/2016

Wow, Katy Tur's father was former helicopter reporter, Bob Tur, now male-to-female, Zoey Tur.

Bob Tur was also the first to locate and televise O. J. Simpson's infamous slow-speed chase in 1994.

by Anonymousreply 7109/10/2016

Mentioned in this article is Katy's reaction to her dad. I feel for her, dealing with the Trump campaign and her recent escort to her car for her own protection by *his assigned Secret Service agents* because of rally anger.

Agree with the posts regarding Chris Matthews. He annoyed the snot out of me with how he would continually talk over people. Now I would love to see him field a debate.

by Anonymousreply 7209/10/2016

I can't believe that, eons ago when I first saw him when he was a reporter/political commentator at ABC (during the Peter Jennings era IIRC), I actually thought Mark Halperin was kinda cute. Now I just look at him and think what a troll.

Pretty sure he will be salivating all over himself come Monday over Hillary's "basket of deplorables" speech.

by Anonymousreply 7309/10/2016

Mark Halperin used to be really hunky, R73. As recently as 2008, I would say he was really hunky.

R66: Chris Hayes doesn't have muscles. He is fat.

by Anonymousreply 7409/17/2016

Halperin's sidekick Heileman is one hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 7509/17/2016

Halperin is definitely a Republican. He always gives Trump the benefit of the doubt during his MSNBC show and on Morning Joe, though I rarely ever watch them anymore. Heileman is hot and comes off as a liberal to me.

by Anonymousreply 7609/17/2016

What happened between Maddow and Scarborough? Did she take him to school on something and he got his BVDs in twist over it?

by Anonymousreply 7709/17/2016

I want to know the backstory to Maddow and Scarborough's alleged feud too. They seem to go out of their way to avoid each other though they are obviously in different timeslots. Here's a video of a tiff they had on-air in 2008.

Joe is probably upset that Maddow carries MSNBC. Her show has been on fire during this election season, scoring nearly 2 million viewers per night.

by Anonymousreply 7809/17/2016

Richard Lui, who's been anchoring a great deal of the Chelsea bombing coverage, is hot. What do we know about him?

by Anonymousreply 7909/18/2016

I must be gay because Ari Melber is fucking hot. The Chief Legal Correspondent

by Anonymousreply 8009/19/2016

R78, the video shows that Scarborough has always been a misogynist and a defensive, self-righteous douche. He got nasty with Mika again this morning and she said nothing. I was embarrassed for her.

by Anonymousreply 8109/19/2016

You know it must really piss Joe off that Rachel gets to co-anchor all the special event election coverage with Brian Williams.

Joe S used to take part in election night coverage, but has not maybe since 08

by Anonymousreply 8209/19/2016

MSNBC would have put Joe on Presidential coverage back in 2008, but he and Olbermann (who was the star of the network back then) were at all-out war. They HATED each other, and probably would have gotten into a physical fight, had they been on the same set.

As it turned out, they put Joe in a separate studio to comment on the 2008 election, in a somewhat "reporting" capacity, while Olbermann, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, and Eugene Robinson anchored the broadcast. Chuck Todd was in the Steve Kornacki role, reporting on stats and demographics. My how things have changed, since then.

I really hate the fact that Brian Williams has not only taken over as the lead anchor on big political nights, but they also gave him his own damned show!! Motherfuckers.

Rachel brings in the biggest ratings, and yet she's relegated to the sidelines by this disgraced anchor, who was fired from his position because he was such a liar! If that isn't the old-boy fucking network at play, then I don't know what is. Brian Williams should be on cable access television right now.

I think that the best election night coverage team right now would be Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Matthews, and Chris Hayes. They are the smartest and most well-informed people on MSNBC right now. We need more intelligent coverage, and less "personalities."

by Anonymousreply 8309/19/2016

Agree, R83. Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell are top notch. Also, when Chris Matthews is on, he's ON (as in Trump and abortion, Giuliani and birtherism, etc.). I'll only add that in addition to being a liar, the Brian Williams 11th Hour show is pretty bad and adds nothing to the network. Hopefully it's temporary.

by Anonymousreply 8409/19/2016

Was 2008 when Scarborough was addicted to pain killers and appearing on air while impaired? Almost feel off a stool once. Gave long nonsensical monologues.

by Anonymousreply 8509/19/2016

[quote]I think that the best election night coverage team right now would be Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Matthews, and Chris Hayes. They are the smartest and most well-informed people on MSNBC right now.

Don't forget Joy Reid. Joy is smart, tough, and one of the very best reasons to watch MSNBC. She definitely needs to be a part of their election night coverage.

by Anonymousreply 8609/19/2016

Joe S is a fucking joke and clearly, like most Rethugs, puts party above country. It's so obvious, with election day drawing closer each day, that he's now determined to cover Trump's ass at all costs like he did this morning when he (lamely) tried to make an excuse for Trump's "let's see what happens to her" comment in regards to Hillary. Everyone else at the table (even Mark Halperin) were telling him that that was unquestionably over the line, but of course Joe continued to try to push the bullshit lie that it wasn't that big a deal. "You all know how hard I came down on Trump for his second amendment folks comment," as if that excused the fact he was trying to basically defend him this time around for a remark many consider even more blatantly out of line. And the way he talks down to Mika when she dares to disagree with him is just disgusting. If I were her I'd slap the shit out of his bitch-ass right on national television.

by Anonymousreply 8709/19/2016

[quote]I like Katy Tur too but something weird is going on with her. She's rarely on the trail with Trump anymore. She's randomly absent during some of his most important speeches (i.e. his Mexico appearance) and, if she's there, she reports from Trump Tower.

I imagine it has to do with security concerns because Trump lunatics have threatened her at least once at a rally where she asked the tough questions about Trump inviting a foreign power to hack Hillary's e-mails. She had to be escorted to her car by the Secret Service. I think this is unprecedented. She and her camera person travel alone without any security and surely she's gotten more threats, likely more detailed, ugly, and personal. You know how Trump supporters don't like it when women stop being cute or sexy and become uppity. Fox darling Megyn Kelly got death threats after the "blood coming out of everywhere" comment. She went from a beloved conservative poster girl to a slut overnight.

Another interesting fact about Tur besides her father. Her mother, who is rarely mentioned, was the really brave in the Turs' reporting duo. She was the camera person hanging out the side of the helicopter getting all the riveting shots.

by Anonymousreply 8809/19/2016

Richard Lui has a nice smooth hole

by Anonymousreply 8909/19/2016

And you know this how, R89?

by Anonymousreply 9009/19/2016

Richard's gray streak in his hair has got to go! Not hot!

by Anonymousreply 9109/19/2016

Joy Reid should be on primetime.

by Anonymousreply 9209/19/2016

I've noticed Joe Scarborough is now wearing glasses that are the appropriate size for his head.

by Anonymousreply 9309/20/2016

Phil Mattingly on CNN has all of these guys beat!

by Anonymousreply 9409/20/2016

It's been said before, but Joy Reid really is a joy. Jacob Soboroff is married to a woman for those who are wondering.

by Anonymousreply 9509/20/2016

Richard presented his hole this summer. r90

by Anonymousreply 9609/20/2016

Pics of Jacob and his baby have been posted before.

by Anonymousreply 9709/20/2016

To those morons who still have a hard-on for that GOP shill Kornacki and no he still won't sleep with you: He jammed up that adorable Robbie AGAIN about why isn't HRC doing better. He NEVER asks Kellyanne any of this bullshit. He still over talks HRC surrogates while giving idiots like Epshteyn and Cortes a pass. Steve is so enamored of the GOP and you gave wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 9809/20/2016

What's Kornacki's weird spit-slurping accent? Also why is he intoning or shouting like a soccer commentator?

Joy is fierce. She shuts down any Trumpster when they inevitably don't answer the question. They're lying robots whose only skill is to go on hourlong anti-HRC tirades. When she starts talking over them and doesn't let up, and she's a very fast talker, their eyes bug out from the effort to keep up. It's very gratifying.

by Anonymousreply 9909/20/2016

Soboroff seems so young to be married with child.

by Anonymousreply 10009/21/2016

Sen. Barbara Boxer just smacked down Hallie Jackson who was droning on about HRC polls :"But that's what elections are for, my dear GIRL, I've been down in the polls and some people didn't like me but I won elections."

by Anonymousreply 10109/21/2016

Lol, R101, so I DID hear what I thought I heard. I was waxing floors and my back was to the TV, but when Hallie asked the question, then interrupted Boxer, I knew she was in for it. Miz Barbara don't play with children like that.

by Anonymousreply 10209/21/2016

Barbara bringing the heat. She wasn't pleased she was interrupted from the first Clinton question so she had to put Haliee in her place.

I actually like Hailee. Being pressing and interruptive has never been something I've seen her push before..:probably not her wheelhouse.

by Anonymousreply 10309/21/2016

If he was with Vampira AKA Kirsten Dunst, he not THAT young!

by Anonymousreply 10409/22/2016

I'm talking about Jacob.

by Anonymousreply 10509/22/2016

They put Chris Hayes in a suit and tie to make him more newsman like, I guess.

It ain't working.

Can't stand Stephanie Ruhle. Replace ASAP, please.

by Anonymousreply 10609/22/2016

Ruhle is gradually getting better, but she still has that Florida shopping club host vibe.

Hailee Jackson is great on the field, but not so good as an anchor. The guests seem to roll right over her (especially the Trump surrogates).

by Anonymousreply 10709/22/2016

THE ELEVENTH HOUR WITH BRIAN WILLIAMS is just unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 10809/22/2016

Mika Scarborough. .Err. ..Brzezinski.

by Anonymousreply 10909/22/2016

Rachel Maddow was almost tearfully effusive last week in her compliments on Brian's new late night slot. Probably relieved to get him off her co-hosting gig.

by Anonymousreply 11009/22/2016

A special song for our beleaguered Brian.

by Anonymousreply 11109/22/2016

Rachel has always liked Brian Williams, I think. He does a good job despite the controversy that surrounded him a year ago. He was on-air last night for almost 2.5 hours covering the protests in NC.

by Anonymousreply 11209/22/2016

I really appreciate Katy Tur's reporting. I DO NOT appreciate Katy Tur's double D breast implants. They're disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 11309/24/2016

Katy and Zoe Tur went in for a father-daughter breast implant special.

by Anonymousreply 11409/24/2016

r113. You're ridiculous. Not even sure if that is true but what is true is that they are never showcased or flaunted on air. She is always in jackets or turtlenecks for Christ's sake. fuck off

by Anonymousreply 11509/24/2016

These past couple of weeks it has been all about David Farenthold from WaPo. So fucking hot. They need to hire him ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 11609/24/2016

Jackson is great on the stump. The funniest thing was when she asked Canadian Bacon a question and he danced as fast as his face Texas accent could carry him.

While he was on his usual HRC is evil bullshit, she stepped in and said that's not what I asked you. She did it twice like she was scolding her child. Cruz was fit to be tied. I never laughed so hard from his stupidity as when she literally confronted him.

by Anonymousreply 11709/24/2016

I agree about Farenthold, R116. Very handsome. Always happy to see him on the air.

by Anonymousreply 11809/24/2016

I wish Joy Reid were a debate moderator.

Gene Robinson is very sexy to me. Is he the gay?

by Anonymousreply 11909/24/2016

[quote]Gene Robinson is very sexy to me. Is he the gay?

Oh, god no. The hets can keep him.

by Anonymousreply 12009/24/2016

Gene is a henpecked husband to a frau. I think its cute you have the hots for him, though.

by Anonymousreply 12109/24/2016

I like Gene too. Smart guy, and always polite and respectful, including that time Joe Scarborough was borderline nasty to him.

Nicole Wallace, despite being a republican, is balanced and fair for the most part.

I also like field reporter Kerry Sanders. I find he's very thorough and pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 12209/24/2016

Re: Nicole Wallace

Sorry, but I can't take someone who's proud of being part of the Bush Administration seriously.

by Anonymousreply 12309/24/2016

Kelly O'Donnell is also good. She comes off as a bit more professional than the "road warrior" gang. She needs more airtime.

by Anonymousreply 12409/25/2016

Who is Hallie Jackson fucking and/or blowing? She came out of nowhere. I hope she didn't have to blow that odious know nothing Matt Lauer. She seems like another white ethnic he might have sunk his teeth into.

by Anonymousreply 12509/25/2016

Joe Scarborough's son Andrew had a bad fall on Friday.

Apparently, he fell down some stairs and had to be hospitalized. It was reported that his son has mild autism, as well.

Sorry to hear it.

Interestingly, The Post also mentioned that Mika had to be comforted (on air) by Nicole Wallace, and they threw in that it was "reported" that they are a couple. Hmmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 12609/25/2016

R126, yes, Mika opened the 6 am hour saying that Joe wasn't there because of the son's accident. She said she was in the hospital all night and thanked one of the doctors. She was practically in tears, and Nicole rubbed her back in order to comfort her.

If she cheated on and divorced her husband on account of Scarborough, then I am embarrassed for her. So much for "knowing your worth."

by Anonymousreply 12709/25/2016

What happened to Joe's son was sad BUT the whole Mike/Joe affair is so disgusting. To cheat with a frat boy,Rethug douchebag like Joe is such a shame. As much as I loathe Trump, I'm glad he outed them.

by Anonymousreply 12809/25/2016

I think Ken Vogel of Politico is a hot little piece. Hear he's married, though.

by Anonymousreply 12909/25/2016

Someone posted about Joe and Mika having an affair, claiming inside 30 Rock knowledge, here on DL a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13009/25/2016

I realize that he doesn't work there, but Im crazy about Robert Costa who makes frequent appearances on the network. His no-nonsense intensity is so sexy. I fantasize that after a long day of chasing Trump, he returns to the 5-star hotel suite to fall into my arms. I stroke his hairy chest while I work his rock hard knob to climax with my eager mouth.

by Anonymousreply 13109/25/2016

I agree, R131. Despite being a heavy-set guy, Costa does have a real sexiness about him, one reason being that he's so damn good at his job. He also has a very cute face and great hair (and, I'm sure, a hairy chest to match). Can't imagine he has much of a personal life, though, given how much time he gives to his work at the Post and appearing so frequently on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 13209/25/2016

I realize that it's relative, but Robert Costa isn't heavy set. Try to catch a full body shot (rare) to see what I mean. True, he does have a "full" face and great hair. Woof!

by Anonymousreply 13309/25/2016

Omg, I cannot STAND that Stephanie Ruhle! She is the most annoying person on television.

She's on right now at HOFSTRA University, and her voice and mannerisms are grating on my fucking nerves. I had to switch to CNN before I flung a shoe at my flat screen.

I hate her with the passion of 10,000 suns!!!! Why in the fucking hell did MSNBC ever bring her on board? She must be sucking some executive cock on overtime, because there is nothing about her that is likeable.

Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13409/26/2016

Stephanie Ruhle is a disgusting anorexic mess...

Fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 13509/26/2016

And here she is, flashing her anorexic pussy....

by Anonymousreply 13609/26/2016

The woman is a fucking mess!

by Anonymousreply 13709/26/2016

Stephanie Ruhle is so fucking ditzy. She belongs on HSN, not anchoring a news hour.

by Anonymousreply 13809/26/2016

R115 = Katy Tur

by Anonymousreply 13909/26/2016

Jacob Soboroff's daddy is a billionaire LA real estate developer and bought him his career.

by Anonymousreply 14009/26/2016

Stephanie Ruhle could be Lindsay Lohans sister. Same breathless speech and gestures. I think she likes the booze too.

by Anonymousreply 14109/26/2016

Joe's son is adorable. Glad he's going to be OK.

by Anonymousreply 14209/26/2016

There must be a way we can let MSNBC know how much we HATE Stephanie Ruhle and want her banished. How?

by Anonymousreply 14309/26/2016

Sorry, but Jacob seems like a nice guy not an entitled cunt. He works as hard as the rest of his colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 14409/26/2016

There is something very sexy about Nick Confessore, brainy and cute

by Anonymousreply 14509/26/2016

Jacob have a VERY good nose job.

by Anonymousreply 14609/26/2016

[quote] There must be a way we can let MSNBC know how much we HATE Stephanie Ruhle and want her banished. How?

No way. She's obviously sucking somebody's cock to get where she is. I guarantee that she's not going anywhere.

Same thing for Brian Williams. I don't know whose cock he's sucking either, but these two losers don't belong anywhere on a serious news station.

Ruhle and Williams are the absolute WORST, and I'm ashamed that MSNBC has put them front and center.

[quote] Jacob seems like a nice guy not an entitled cunt.

I agree. He's very humble and unassuming. I like him a lot.

[quote] There is something very sexy about Nick Confessore, brainy and cute

I watch Morning Joe just to see Nick. He is such a cutey.

I've always wondered about his political leanings, but he plays his cards very close to the vest. I can't tell if he's DEM or REP.

by Anonymousreply 14709/26/2016

I wonder if Nick has a hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 14809/27/2016

Loved the "shows" tonight...they all broke down the debate properly. I also love that reading DL during the debate it was just assumed we were all watching the MSNBC feed among others. It really is the "informed" station.

Now...are we SURE Kornacki is a Repub? Do we have proof?

by Anonymousreply 14909/27/2016

AGAIN for the hard of hearing THAT MEANS YOU R149! Yesterday he droned on and on AGAIN about that idiot's chances and treated HRC as an afterthought.

Unless he's into playing both sides to the middle, he's NOT a Democrat.

PS Your apparent boyfriend had an entire segment about how many days HRC did not have a press conference. What? Reviewing Trump's multiple lies is too hard Stevie? He has yet to call out his surrogates for just flagrantly lying on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 15009/27/2016

It could be that he's angling for the horse race aspect. That and perhaps over compensating on not trying to be anti Republican for personal reasons.

by Anonymousreply 15109/27/2016

R76 John can be straight down the middle in his reportage. He skews left but will be call out both sides when it merits it.

by Anonymousreply 15209/28/2016

Now THAT makes more sense r151 rather than running automatically to how do we know. He might be playing an angle but I need him to Bitch slap Boris, Rudy or that idiot Steven Cortes every once in a while to be convinced.

by Anonymousreply 15309/28/2016

There aren't that many mornings when I don't leave before 9 a.m., but usually at least one or two days a week I'm still home and watching the news at that hour.

Sadly, after giving her a real chance to convince me otherwise, I agree that Stehanie Ruhl (sp?) at 9 am has to go. She is a weak spot in an otherwise strong morning and afternoon on the channel.

She seems like a star for some local channel or maybe as a corporate gig host.

by Anonymousreply 15410/01/2016

I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I do admit there's something sexy about Chuck Todd. I watched his show MTP Daily every day this week and he does have a certain hotness going on, though I can't quite pinpoint what it is.

by Anonymousreply 15510/01/2016

r150, a bit rage eh? Sure you're not a Trumper?

Just wanted to know if it was actually cited or on record that he was a Republican or not...just because he is a bipartisan reporter doesn't prove shit.

by Anonymousreply 15610/01/2016

Chuck Todd sexy? Are you off your meds again?

by Anonymousreply 15710/01/2016

Ok, so my one bone with MSNBC is that they don't have Weekend content. AM Joy is nice, but I need something Saturday and Sunday nights that isn't Dateline specials.

So, I did something -- For Fun, I just turned on FOX news to see what these nutcases are talking about. My god - this Judge Jeanine is a rancid piece of trash. She has 2 people on talking about the "Trump Tax" breaking story. A republican, and what I presume, is a democrat. The Republican is completely agreed with and the Liberal is the one that actually makes the most sense, and keeps getting shushed and talked against -- and this comes after they were talking about how the NYT were clearly biased and should be boycotted by the last guest on the show (The d-bag Trump econ advisor that was on Bill Maher this week).

Am I living in a delusional state to think that MSNBC is not this biased on the other side of the coin, but are just the ones that are not living in an alternate universe?

by Anonymousreply 15810/02/2016

Actual Freepers dislike Fox as it's "too establishment" for them. They like CNN instead.

by Anonymousreply 15910/02/2016

Nope. This is not establishment......this lady is unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 16010/02/2016

R158, I salute you. I could never sit through any of Fox's bullshit "news" shows, which are all tailored to feed the delusions of its unhinged audience. Life is just too short and brain cells too vital.

by Anonymousreply 16110/02/2016

r161 - I lasted about 10 min

by Anonymousreply 16210/02/2016

R156=Donald tweeting about Alicia Machado 6 days in a row. Let it go ALREADY!

by Anonymousreply 16310/03/2016

We call that cunt "Janine Pourri" in our household.

by Anonymousreply 16410/03/2016

What a great thread. I'm just discovering it now, after having watched MSNBC for over 5 hours every weekday all summer long. Never come across Ruhle, though. I guess she's on only in the early part of the day?

I tune in starting around 4pm for my boy Steve Kornacki. For those of you who think he's a Republican: he's very far left leaning, according to people who worked with him at Salon.com. I think he's just trying to come across as non-partisan, although I realize he sometimes give off the impression that he's being too hard on the Ds.

I love Kasie Hunt, agree she seems a little butch, but she's so likable. Jacob S is so adorable it hurts. Farenthold (though not an MSNBC employee) is also extremely hot, I'm guessing he's hung. I do agree Kornacki seems like an utter bore sexually (and he's a total dork/basic bro), but there is no part of his body I don't want to lick. I love his lopsided mouth when he speaks.

Joy Reid should be considered a hero.

Why do you guys hate Brian Williams so much? I'm late to that game. He's affable and liberal and reasonably handsome.

Chris Matthews, for all his faults, makes me happier than just about anyone on a daily basis. I love his facial expressions and laugh.

by Anonymousreply 16510/03/2016

Forgot to add: I also am attracted to Chuck Todd. He has a good lopsided mouth as well. I like when he bites his lip. There is something sexy about him, I cannot deny it. I know I'm supposed to hate him, but I don't.

If you saw his interview last week with Trump senior communications dude Jason Miller about the post-debate polls, he was right-on. He was not letting that guy off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 16610/03/2016

Williams doesn't add anything to a discussion. He's a male Vanna White.

by Anonymousreply 16710/03/2016

R165, I like your post and agree with much of what you say.

So why do they repeat the first half-hour of "Morning Joe" at 8 a.m.? Is doing a 3-hour show live all the way through too much work for Joe and Mika?

by Anonymousreply 16810/03/2016

Because the first 20-25 minutes of "Morning Joe" airs at 6AM on the east coast and 3am on the west coast, and that's the part of the program where they tackle the top stories of the day, R168.

by Anonymousreply 16910/03/2016

Is the WaPo's David Fahrenthold gay?

by Anonymousreply 17010/03/2016

Mika and Joe have been an item for years. The guy who runs NBC News likes Brian Williams. Hence the career. Brian Williams is not a liberal. Kornacki is not a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 17110/03/2016

They've been promoting Brian Williams' show ad nauseum all day long. He gets big guests on the show. I'm still convinced he's fucking Nicolle Wallace.

by Anonymousreply 17210/03/2016

Big guests?? Nicole, Robert Costa and Heilemann. And Nicole's parents and assorted family members in absentia, if you wanna count pointless gratuitous shoutouts throughout the show.

by Anonymousreply 17310/03/2016

So any other gay guys at MSNBC besides Thomas Roberts and Steve Kornacki?

Ari Melber being straight is such a fucking waste of hot cock.

by Anonymousreply 17410/03/2016

Chris Hayes might as well be ...

by Anonymousreply 17510/03/2016

Andrew Lack must still have a hard on for Brian Williams, in the new MSNBC promos he has been trying to make Brian Williams the face of MSNBC. The face of MSNBC is Rachel Maddow, deep down there must be some resentment cause Rachel has been carrying that network since Keith Olbermann left. Kristin Welker seems very ambitious, I think she is scratching her way for an anchor job.

by Anonymousreply 17610/03/2016

If Williams isn't a liberal, how would you describe his political leanings, R171?

by Anonymousreply 17710/03/2016

Williams is personal friends with his governor, Chris Christie. Probably a moderate northeastern Republican.

by Anonymousreply 17810/03/2016

Here we go AGAIN!

Your stupid boyfriend Korn in his stool was giving that fat Orange fuck the benefit of the doubt yesterday. AGAIN! He's so far up Donald's ass he can fatt cheese. He is d rd definitely not a DEMOCRAT. STOP posting lies. Wish fulfillment will only get you so far. Seek help soon.

by Anonymousreply 17910/04/2016

correct on sentences one and two, r176

by Anonymousreply 18010/04/2016

Like Kristin Welker.

Love Chris Matthews especially when he chews out dumb guests. One guy (can't remember) was stuck in traffic and arrived 30 minutes into Matthews'show. Matthews thanked everyone and made a flippant joke to the late arrival of the one guest. Guest says "But I tried my best I was stuck in traffic."

Matthews says to the late guest straight-faced something along the lines of. .... "You're at the top of your organization and carry that reputation. Act like it."

Pow! Black out. And Cut to commercial.

No one can cut through the bull or put someone in their place like Chris Matthews. Love the guy.

by Anonymousreply 18110/04/2016

[quote] Kristin Welker seems very ambitious

I believe the proper term is THIRSTY.

by Anonymousreply 18210/04/2016

Dumb bitches, this thread is not about the the old timers. It is only about the five reporters mentioned in the OP. Get it?

by Anonymousreply 18310/04/2016

R183? Meet grease fire. Grease fire? Meet R183.

by Anonymousreply 18410/04/2016

I don't trust Kristin Welker.

During the primaries, there was a live leak of her prepping a guest before she began her interview. The TV audience saw and heard Kristin say to her guest, very clearly, "I'm going to ask you X and you're going to respond with Y. Then I'm going to ask you Z and you're going to respond with..." The show finally cut to black and then commercial. The text of her Qs and As was very specific.

Sure enough, when the interview finally aired a few minutes later, it went exactly as scripted by Kristin. It was very weird.

by Anonymousreply 18510/04/2016

I like Katy Tur and Hallie (sp?) Jackson though I confess they look alike somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 18610/04/2016

How is Kristin Welker 40 years old? Wow, she looks pretty fucking amazing.

by Anonymousreply 18710/05/2016

Alex Witt is 55. And she looks even more pretty fucking amazing.

Chris Jansing will be 60 next year. Also pretty fucking amazing.

Mrs. Greenspan is 69. She doesn't look a day over 70.

by Anonymousreply 18810/05/2016

Uhh...Tamron Hall is 46!?!?! and Joy Reid is 48.

Wow, black truly does not crack. Tamron Hall is gorgeous and looks to be in her 30s (early I'd say). Love her btw

by Anonymousreply 18910/05/2016

I disagree. I thought Reid was much older than that.

by Anonymousreply 19010/05/2016

I caught reporter Blake McCoy repornting on Hurricane Matthew from Miami, during Thomas Roberts' newscast on MSNBC Wednesday.

I could see those flames from outer space! I didn't even have to ask the question...

Blake if you're out there? You need to wear a suit and tie. Because you were dressed like you were going shopping at the supermarket. Please turn in your gay card.

by Anonymousreply 19110/05/2016

Blake with a "friend"

by Anonymousreply 19210/05/2016

Blake McCoy at a pool party

by Anonymousreply 19310/05/2016

Blake at the gym...

by Anonymousreply 19410/05/2016

Blake McCoy is straight, I tell you!

Look at all those beautiful women around him...

by Anonymousreply 19510/05/2016

How did I miss Katy's big tits????

by Anonymousreply 19610/05/2016

Steve K. is gay in name only! He is probably a liberal personally but someone from MSNBC needs to get him fitted shirts.

by Anonymousreply 19710/05/2016

Steve is a homosexual who is not "gay."

by Anonymousreply 19810/05/2016

hahah agreed. Today Steve K. again had on his Dockers that do not fit, and tennis shoes. Fucking tennis shoes I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 19910/05/2016

Hallie Jackson's insufferable. The way she talks and uses language, she comes across as being 23 and not real bright.

by Anonymousreply 20010/05/2016

Tamron Hall is how old? Surely not over 36 or 37.

What is Ronan Farrow doing these days? He was the network's "it-boy rising star" for awhile, but isn't even reporting anymore as he was for awhile after his afternoon show was axed. Probably done with broadcasting?

by Anonymousreply 20110/05/2016

Tamron Hall was very close friends with Prince. She even said she spoke with him the night before his death. When he passed she was out for quite awhile.

by Anonymousreply 20210/05/2016

Katy Tur is the worst.

Get rid of her and Stephanie Ruehl. Fucking vocal fry bitches.

by Anonymousreply 20310/05/2016

Stephanie Ruhle I can get behind booting, R203, but I love Katy Tur and her huge tits.

by Anonymousreply 20410/05/2016

Katy Tur is a breath of fresh air. Bright. Hard working. And a great journalistic 'attitude '

by Anonymousreply 20510/05/2016

Ruhle is on in the a.m. She's snnoying.

Kornacki, basic as he is, is a breath of fresh air. If more homos like him would come out, there'd be less stigma. He's so normal, and gay needs normalizing. I know many of you don't think so, but then you're not the ones struggling to come out.

by Anonymousreply 20610/05/2016

Why does Blake need to be suited to report on a hurricane story in Florida?

As for Steve, some folks really like nerds like that; although, I suspect he might be boring in person.

by Anonymousreply 20710/05/2016

Listen to the podcasts Steve used to do. He eventually named them Beer and Loathing but I don't know what the previous name was. He's funny, nerdy, loves The Simpsons. Not exactly dull. Anyone who gets as excited as he does in front of his "board" on MSNBC can't be totally dull.

by Anonymousreply 20810/05/2016

[quote]Kornacki, basic as he is, is a breath of fresh air. If more homos like him would come out, there'd be less stigma. He's so normal, and gay needs normalizing. I know many of you don't think so, but then you're not the ones struggling to come out.

Holy self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 20910/05/2016

R209, that tag is thrown around so much it's all but lost whatever meaning it might've had.

But since you brought it up: if more guys like Steve would come out, there just might be less "self-loathing" going around.

by Anonymousreply 21010/05/2016

Agree with r210. Sorry r209. I see your point but....

by Anonymousreply 21110/06/2016

Can't stand Steve Kornacki. He seems like one of those selfish libertarian gays who thinks he's too good to be associated with the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 21210/06/2016

He is NOT A LIBERTARIAN, R212.

by Anonymousreply 21310/06/2016

R213 Steve thats great that you read DL. So are you with Her?

Also, I think you're pretty hot, but can you please wear some better fitted shirts and khakis? ;)

by Anonymousreply 21410/06/2016

Did anyone else hear that Steve is a crossdresser?

(And, no, I'm the CDing troll.)

by Anonymousreply 21510/06/2016

I resent the shit out of Brian Williams,I'm glad that's the consensus. It's so obvious he's someone's personal pet project.

Mrs Greenspan needs a freshening or something, she just phones it in with the occasional snarky shade at Hillary. She reminds me of that Madeline Khan bit "I'm Tired!"

Chris Mathews is by far the best thing on MSNBC! His new thing for the 2016 election is "are you kidding me with this?!" And "excuse me,here's how this works...I ask you a question and you answer it! Got it?!"

I love when he's incredulous!!

by Anonymousreply 21610/06/2016

R216, did you see Chris last night DESTROYING Steve Cortes (Hispanic Trump surrogate) when he tried to say Trump didn't call Mexicans rapists? God, that was beauuuuuutiful television.

by Anonymousreply 21710/06/2016

r217 Even better I thought was yesterday on All Due Respect, this RNC woman Liz pretty much destroyed Boris Epsteyn (d-bag Loud Trump Surrogate). It was amazing. Called him out for always interrupting on TV...gonna look for the clip

by Anonymousreply 21810/06/2016

This is pretty hot

by Anonymousreply 21910/06/2016

Mathews is single-handedly responsible for resurrecting The Birther lie, which has gone a long way in Trump's reversal of fortune with The MSM.

What was genius about it besides his tenacity was how he led The Trump Campaign right into the trap he'd set for them. When he stayed on the topic for days the surrogates started answering by saying it was old news and not pertinent! Mathews was ready by countering that it was extremely relevant and that by not apologizing Trump would always say (if he won) he'd replaced an infidel, a usurper, someone who was not legitimate, a fraud who'd stolen The Presidency.

Mathews loves and understands politics in a way that fascinates me. He loathes lightweights & liars. If you can't keep up or ahead, get out of the way!

by Anonymousreply 22010/06/2016

Does Scooter have a regular slot?

Is Hot Daddy Heilemann really on daily? I may run out of semen if that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 22110/06/2016

I think Chris Hayes is adorable. Not my type height-wise (too tall) but just a really cute face and so damn smart. He's the cute nerd you want to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 22210/06/2016

Any gossip on Miguel Almaguer? Gay? Straight? He has a great body.

by Anonymousreply 22310/06/2016

What do we think of Cal Perry?

by Anonymousreply 22410/07/2016

Miguel Almaguer has horrible speech. Very bad case of "Up Talk."

by Anonymousreply 22510/07/2016

Alamaguer got his job through nepotism, too.

by Anonymousreply 22610/07/2016

I hate to agree about Steve Kornacki, but he did Trump's dirty work on Twitter by posting some things Bill Clinton has said in the past about women. Then he got defensive about posting the article when someone called him out. That really sucks. And no comment or anything about Trump or his vile words. Too bad. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 22710/07/2016

Told you about Kornacki! He's definitely NOT a Democrat. PERIOD GURL.

He was on with equally nerdy but much more hot and definitely DEMOCRAT David Fahrenthold. He kept pushing back with the Bill Clinton nonsense. Fine ass David wasn't having ANY of the bullshit! "Bill Clinton is NOT running for President. He also wasn't on the bus with Donald Trump."

Take THAT Stephan bitch! I'm tired of cows on here defending him. He doesn't give two shits about you. He loves Trump and Ayn Ryan. Those are the facts ma'am!

by Anonymousreply 22810/07/2016

R185, It's common for anchors to brief with their interviewees ahead of their hit. Sometimes they ask 'what do you want me to ask you?', other times it's more structured, like what you heard with Welker. It's no biggie, really.

by Anonymousreply 22910/07/2016

I agree David Farenthold is hot as fuck (and a helluva reporter). Hard to believe he's been with the Washington Post for 16 years. He looks like he's 28 if he's a day.

by Anonymousreply 23010/07/2016

Is he a gay?

by Anonymousreply 23110/07/2016

I don't know if he's gay, R231, but he is married to a woman:

by Anonymousreply 23210/08/2016

I've always had a thing for nerdy looking Sam Stein who appears on Morning Joe, although I'm not crazy about the beard he's had for the past month.

by Anonymousreply 23310/08/2016

I love Sam Stein. So fucking cute and I love short guys to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 23410/08/2016

I don't want to fuck Sam Stein if he has anything to do with Guy Fieri.

by Anonymousreply 23510/11/2016

The MSNBC anchor on now has facial scruff. I just don't feel that is acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 23610/15/2016

Stephanie Ruhle is a financial expert.

by Anonymousreply 23710/15/2016

Someone mentioned Chris Matthews kicking ass this year, and I agree.

I used to be disappointed in Matthews, especially in the 90s and early in the 00s, especially when he would sometimes refer to "the gays" as if we were a foreign species...but he has really come around on that score (like many liberals his age).

He also has been known to correct himself and apologize when he messes up, which is all too rare in cable news.

Having said that, of the new people on MSNBC I really like Jacob. He's sharp as fuck and has a good sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 23810/15/2016

No love for Ayman Mohyeldin? I think he's very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 23910/15/2016

More Ayman...

by Anonymousreply 24010/15/2016

He wouldn't just get my love. He is extremely sexy... and smart. But haven't seen him for a long time. Where has he been lately?

by Anonymousreply 24110/16/2016

Gotta say again on this thread....WTF is up with Joe Scarborough now? Totallly defended and for Trump ?

And why is Mika seem to all of a sudden be for that now? Thought she was a Hillary supporter and very anti-Trump? That show is a mess

by Anonymousreply 24210/20/2016

Ayman is sexy as hell

by Anonymousreply 24310/20/2016

[quote]And why is Mika seem to all of a sudden be for that now?

Because she and Joe are a romantic couple. They both divorced their spouses to be with each other, after having a long affair.

by Anonymousreply 24410/20/2016

I want to fuck Robert Costa!

by Anonymousreply 24510/20/2016

Make sure he has an enema first, r245

by Anonymousreply 24610/21/2016

That's NOT what Costa looks like on TV at all - most Dataloungers would be disappointed if they were expecting the guy in the spiffy pic.

by Anonymousreply 24710/21/2016

I like a little chub r245 but Bob is a little too chunky. And VERY short.

by Anonymousreply 24810/21/2016

I'd love to know more about that hottie Dean Obeidallah.

by Anonymousreply 24910/23/2016

Love that Joy just handed that senator from Michigan his ass on NAFTA history!

by Anonymousreply 25010/23/2016

I saw that, too, R250. Joy is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 25110/23/2016

Miss Joy-Ann Reid is [bold]TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 25210/23/2016

Bump for Joy!

by Anonymousreply 25310/24/2016

Stephanie Ruhle does her job like she trained for game shows.

by Anonymousreply 25410/24/2016

Katy Tur is bringing it on twitter

Katy TurVerified account ‏@KatyTurNBC On Weds, 13 days until the election, Donald Trump will attend a ribbon cutting at his DC Hotel. Campaign press (dishonest media) are invited

by Anonymousreply 25510/24/2016

Go Katy! Bring it bitch!!

by Anonymousreply 25610/25/2016

Steve Kornacki just admitted on air that he never watched Grease to DL fave Stephanie Rhule.

by Anonymousreply 25710/26/2016

I've never seen Grease either, so?

by Anonymousreply 25810/26/2016

Kornacki was really harsh with Kellyanne Conway a couple days ago. There's no way he's a Trump supporter, as was suggested upthread by some lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 25910/26/2016

Turn in your gay card, R258!

by Anonymousreply 26010/26/2016

Steve doesn't wipe well. Ari Melber has an impeccably hygienic hole.

by Anonymousreply 26110/26/2016

I NEVER EVER said Steve supported Trump. EVER.

If you would pay attention smartass, you would see I SAID he favors REPUBLICANS which he does. I've seen him act worse with DEMOCRATS than that gaux grilling he gave Kellyanne. I fact one time I caught him literally screaming at Joel Benenson.

I KNOW you have a hard on for that plain as dish water phoney, but time for your reality check and some new prescriptions: He is NOT a Democrat. PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 26210/26/2016

It gets worse R260, I loathe the Wizard of Oz (except for the flying monkeys). I do find Jacob S. dreamy though.

Kornacki would have to be amazingly stupid and self-loathing to be pro-Trump. He's probably over-compensating to keep up a horse race aspect.

by Anonymousreply 26310/26/2016

I didn't realize that Halle Jackson now anchors the 1PM show now. She does a good job.

Katie Tur shares a birthday with Hillary. She's absent again from MSNBC today.

by Anonymousreply 26410/26/2016

Joe's favourite photo showing Mika's journalistic skills!

by Anonymousreply 26510/26/2016

Halle Jackson is definitely fucking her producer, Frank.

by Anonymousreply 26610/26/2016

I've been so disappointed in Thomas Roberts this election cycle. He's trying to act more and more Republican, in hopes that it'll help his career at NBC. He could care less about throwing his gay brothers and sisters under the bus. He used to actively call Republicans out on their shit, but not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 26710/26/2016

Ari is so cute, it goes without saying that his hole is immaculate!

by Anonymousreply 26810/26/2016

R262, you're clearly unhinged, but since you're pretending to care about facts, here is what you said upthread:

[quote]He loves Trump

You wrote that about Steve Kornacki. Your post started with the assertion that he's not a Democrat, and then you said he loves Trump. Now you're saying you never called him a Trump supporter. What exactly did you MEAN to say, if not "he's a Trump supporter" when you wrote "He's NOT a Democrat" and "he loves Trump"? I guess your take on him is just far too nuanced for me to grasp.

Kornacki's personal political beliefs are far left. This is from his former colleagues at Slate. I would assume they know him better than you do.

You are NUTS.

by Anonymousreply 26910/26/2016

All you have to do is take a look at the hundreds of articles Kornacki wrote for Salon. They're all still up. He definitely leans left based on the headlines he wrote.

by Anonymousreply 27010/26/2016

Every time I see that pic r265 I cringe. It's like the type of cardboard sign you would find in the lobby of a Vegas hotel advertising the current lounge act. I take that back the type of sign you would find in the lobby of a Reno Nevada hotel.

Now appearing in the Zanzibar Lounge. Blondie and Dagwood.....urghhh.

by Anonymousreply 27110/27/2016

I think it's SO cute that Steve posts here! I could squeeze him, he's so adorable!

by Anonymousreply 27210/27/2016

R272, where has Steve posted exactly?

by Anonymousreply 27310/27/2016

I take back anything about Stephanie Ruhle...whom everyone seems to hate. She has been very good lately, and hits Republithugs HARD. Get it

by Anonymousreply 27411/07/2016

R274 totally agree! She's right up there with Joy Reid in the "not taking any shit" from pundits department.

by Anonymousreply 27511/07/2016

r275 - and very important. Martin Short, I thought, brought up a very important point on Bill Maher this weekend. He said the media has a responsibility for the rise of Trump and how it is even a possibility he could be elected -- especially stations like CNN who are dead set in wanting to appear centrist and fair, by having panels where there are equal amount of surrogates from both sides. That's great and all, but not ok when one side is so allergic to facts and will spit and spew ANYTHING.

People can call MSNBC the liberal FOX all they want, but its not true. They are the only ones out there keeping it fucking real as far as mainstream media...and even their Republican commentators keep it very real in regards to Trump and facts.

by Anonymousreply 27611/07/2016

Jacob Rascon and Jacob Soboroff are looking super cute today!

Damn, MSNBC has some cute male reporters!

by Anonymousreply 27711/07/2016

Jacob Rascon is pure sex. He's the hottest correspondent from any network.

by Anonymousreply 27811/07/2016

Jeremy W. Peters on "Fucking Joe and Meeka Fucking" this morning had spectacularly silky and glossy hair!

by Anonymousreply 27911/07/2016

Jeremy is gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 28011/07/2016

I love that there are so many Jacobs and Jeremys on TV these days. All those millennial J names are so cute. Coming soon: a bunch of Jacks.

by Anonymousreply 28111/07/2016

The young Republican who shows up on Lawrence O'Donnell's show to slam Trump is mighty cute. His name is Tim Miller.

by Anonymousreply 28211/07/2016

Jacob Rascon has an immaculate, spicy hole

by Anonymousreply 28311/08/2016

[quote]The young Republican who shows up on Lawrence O'Donnell's show to slam Trump is mighty cute. His name is Tim Miller.

I noticed him last night. Very nice.

by Anonymousreply 28411/08/2016

Tim Miller (who was Jeb Bush's communications director) is gay and out. He trolled Trump in the spin room at one of the GOP debates, which is cool.

TIM MILLER: We were running ads at the time about how Trump is an outsourcer, about how all the Trump goodies, the Trump umbrellas, Trump anything that you've ever had, Trump shirts, are all made overseas. And so I confronted him about that, and then he walked about two or three steps and, because Trump is a big watcher of daytime cable, he knew who I was, which kind of surprised me actually.

GLENN THRUSH: Right.

TIM MILLER: And so he turned around and started shouting at me, "Oh, you did a great job with Jeb." And I was shouting at him, "Oh, you did a great job with Trump Steaks," and, you know, we kind of had a back-and-forth shouting encounter there for a little while.

by Anonymousreply 28511/08/2016

Jeremy tweet

by Anonymousreply 28611/08/2016

Jeremy looks like he might have a nice peter

by Anonymousreply 28711/08/2016

Stephanie Ruhle's problem is that she's totally fake and seems a month out of school. She goes perfectly with those Sat Today assholes (where they have her now) who sit around a table giggling. For those who think she's taking on Republican shills NOW, be mindful that she was all "email email email" for months.

by Anonymousreply 28811/14/2016

The enrire media should have been harder on Trump. The media kissed Trump's ass from the time he announced his candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 28911/14/2016

I think Chris Hayes, who would be hot if he showed a little flesh, is physically morphing into Keith Olberman. I think it's the eyeglasses.

by Anonymousreply 29011/14/2016

Rachel Maddow had an adorable twink reporting for her show the day after election day.

His name is Vaughn Hillyard, and he was reporting on the street protests in New York. He was so cute!

Also, I saw Tony Dokoupil reporting on CBS News this past weekend. Looks like he jumped ship from MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 29111/14/2016

The other day I saw Steve Kornacki interviewing Larry Kudlow on Trump's election.

You just know that those two Republican gays voted for Trump, because they looked positively giddy.

by Anonymousreply 29211/14/2016

I keep saying Kornacki is NOT a Democrat and I get shit for it. After Tuesday's horrific monsoon, it has been confirmed. Steve is a Republican. PERIOD.

I thought Larry and Steve would skip around the studio singing Ding! Dong! The Witch is Dead!

If that fool was a Democrat, THOSE days are long gone! Eat fucking crow Steve stalkers. He was on Morning Joke and he and that smarmy, pathetic intern killer couldn't be MORE happier.

by Anonymousreply 29311/14/2016

I disagree, R293. I watched MSNBC during election night and he seemed rather despondent on the maps when he basically admitted there was not enough votes left for Hillary to win in Wisconsin. He's a liberal but has a nonpartisan persona because he has a future at NBC News.

by Anonymousreply 29411/14/2016

R293, Steve likes numbers, especially numbers that are a surprise. An upset election is a nerd's wet dream. It does t mean he's a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 29511/14/2016

AGAIN Helen Keller @295, Kornacki and Kudlow were literally salivating. Did you bump your head? Ran out of medication? STOP with the nonsense already! Steve is NOT a Democrat. AGAIN birdbrain, you have NO idea of what you're talking about.

That fool and Morning Joke were giddy. And he wasn't fucking talking about numbers either. That's what Steve Rattner is there for. You know a REAL DEMOCRAT, not a phoney like your rat faced boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 29611/15/2016

R296, take YOUR meds. News personalities are not supposed to lean obviously left or right. I watched Steve for years on his 2 hr Sat & Sun MSNBC show, UP with Steve Kornacki, for years. It was refreshing that he was not a shill for either side. MSNBC only gets slanted at 7PM, which is how it ought to be.

by Anonymousreply 29711/15/2016

I would love to know more about Vaughn Hillyard. He looks to be in his early 20's.

How in the hell did he get a reporting job at MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 29811/15/2016

Cute Vaughn reporting on the Trump protests...

by Anonymousreply 29911/15/2016

R296, I enjoyed your insults. They were pretty funny. Just FYI, that was my first post on the subject in this thread. You seem to think I've posted before.

I can't detect any bias in Steve's reporting. He's actually a little boring, but frustrating, because he's so unwilling to challenge his interviewees. He lets them say anything and no matter how dishonest the guest, doesn't ever take them to task.

by Anonymousreply 30011/15/2016

Jeremy Peters was on Chris Mathew's show. He's so cute.

by Anonymousreply 30111/15/2016

[quote] he's so unwilling to challenge his interviewees. He lets them say anything and no matter how dishonest the guest

Unless they're Democrats. And then he relentlessly badgers them.

But he always gives Republicans a pass.

Oh, and Vaughn at R299 is total hotness!

by Anonymousreply 30211/15/2016

R297 Apparently YOU DON'T WATCH Steve at all!

What a stupid rat faced cunt you are.

For years? Steve originally started on The Cycle for less than a year, then UP (originally with Chris Hayes, another REAL DEMOCRAT) for less than 2 yearsand now kissing everybody's ass to stay at the network.

P.S. He was pen pals with Chris Bridgegate for 5 fucking years BEFORE Crispy was governor. AGAIN stupid twats (I am talking to you too Delusional at 295/300), NOT a Democrat.

U TRULY IN DANGER GURLS!

by Anonymousreply 30311/15/2016

R303, I'm so hoping right now that I don't know you in real life. I'm a Democrat like you or even more. But man your rage is not helping you getting you any friends. How about you calm down and lay out your case with facts. Right now I'm not fully convinced that your rude behavior will sway anyone over to follow your points. Seriously, even if you were right, I would not wanna be associated with you.

by Anonymousreply 30411/19/2016

R296/R303 = time to be banished from this forum.

by Anonymousreply 30511/19/2016

WAIT! Even more? THAT means YOU lost even MORE than I did?

THAT doesn't make any fucking sense YOU stupid cunt!

I'm NOT here to sway anyone. THAT'S how idiotic you sound.

He is NOT a Democrat. He proves it every time he opens his mouth. AGAIN he was gleeful when Connie fucking Chung the ubercunt for the Right came on his show. That stupid bitch STILL criticized HRC for failing over and over again throughout life AND STEVE AGREED WITH HER! What kind of Democrat IS THAT? He's not a DEMOCRAT. PERIOD.

Fuck off Kornacki cheerleader!

by Anonymousreply 30611/19/2016

Raffie the weathemanstud was on today, woof!

by Anonymousreply 30711/19/2016

R306, from what I read from you in this threat I'd say you're overreacting to those whose views you don't share. I understand you have a hard time getting others following your view. So it frustrates you. But why are you so upset about it? Assuming you have no personal stake in Kornacki (which probably none of us have), why are you so invested in this topic? He is a second tier journalist. There are many more important journalists who matter more. Or some more important issues that matter more. I cannot even get that upset like you when somebody in person engages me in a discussion. So what is it that gets you so radically upset in this threat?

by Anonymousreply 30811/20/2016

Ari Melber could GET IT.

Filling in on The Last Word all week, and I am not mad about that....at all.

by Anonymousreply 30911/23/2016

Finally someone at R309 making sense.

The Kornacki slobber-fest has gotten beyond embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 31011/23/2016

Ari is kind of hot but I hate his hosting style.

by Anonymousreply 31111/23/2016

Fuck yes, R309. Ari could get it all night long. Damn, that man is hot.

by Anonymousreply 31211/24/2016

ENOUGH with Korn! Bring on MORE Melber! Me likey a whole lot! Young and hairy, just my type. Forget that faux straight nerd. I'd rather look at Ari instead. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 31311/24/2016

Poor Ari

by Anonymousreply 31411/24/2016

He's a pocket journalist, FYI.

by Anonymousreply 31511/24/2016

Surprised Chris Hayes hasn't gotten more attention on this long thread.

Those lips. Those eyes. And he has a great sense of humor. Would love to see him out of a suit, or at least a little unbuttoned.

by Anonymousreply 31611/24/2016

R316, I think Chris has a hot bod under those suits.

by Anonymousreply 31711/24/2016

Chris Hayes may have a great sense of humor, and be good at what he does, but hot he isn't.

He looks owlish. And his diction is inching dangerously close to Chris Matthews territory, when I watch him I have the feeling he'll start spitting any sec now.

by Anonymousreply 31811/24/2016

I actually LIKE him in suits.

by Anonymousreply 31911/24/2016

Chris Hayes was made for HD color TV. The camera loves his blue eyes, peachy skin and reddish brown hair.

by Anonymousreply 32011/25/2016

I would so rim Ari for 2 hours and 27 minutes without question

by Anonymousreply 32111/25/2016

Ari is hot hot hot, Chris Hayes is not. Both are smart.

by Anonymousreply 32211/29/2016

Chris Hayes is fit fat.

by Anonymousreply 32312/02/2016

Not loving Sam Stein's beard, which is the object of good-natured ridicule on MORNING JOE.

by Anonymousreply 32412/02/2016

Chris Hayes' suits don't fit well. I've seen him in more caual clothes, like pullover shirts, and he looks great!

Steve Kornacki is chubby and need to get more exercise.

by Anonymousreply 32512/02/2016

In what world is Steve K. considered "chubby." If he's chubby, I'm morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 32612/02/2016

Bear in mind, there has been exactly one crazed homo here who steadfastly insists Kornacki is not a Democrat. Just one person who goes on and on and on about it and personally insults everyone else who disagrees with him.

by Anonymousreply 32712/08/2016

R326, sounds like you need more exercise! You can do it, chubby! I believe in you!

by Anonymousreply 32812/08/2016

The reporters on MSNBC are getting better. I have to give credit for MSNBC for getting rid of dead weight. A lot of revamping had gone on since 2015.

by Anonymousreply 32903/18/2017

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 33003/19/2017

I don't like Hallie Jackson. As a news anchor, she acts and sounds like a game show host.

by Anonymousreply 33103/19/2017

Ari's on Joy's show this morning showing off just a wee bit of chest hair in a V-neck sweater. Hot!

by Anonymousreply 33203/19/2017

Thanks for the tip r,332! That is JUST a wee bit of chest hair.

Adore Joy Reid but she really needs some advice on her wigs. They often look askew. Or is that the look?

by Anonymousreply 33303/19/2017

Bringing Greta over to MSNBC was a big mistake. Her face and her voice always push me back to CNN.

What were they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 33403/19/2017

Katy Tur

by Anonymousreply 33504/01/2017

I miss Tamron, she was fierce.

by Anonymousreply 33604/01/2017

[quote]Chris Hayes' suits don't fit well. I've seen him in more caual clothes, like pullover shirts, and he looks great!

Indeed he do!

by Anonymousreply 33704/01/2017

Kasie Hunt

by Anonymousreply 33804/01/2017

Other than Ari, nobody on MSNBC measures up to the munchable men of CNN International: Nick Paton Walsh, Cyril Vanier, and Frederik Pleitgen.

by Anonymousreply 33904/02/2017

Jacob Soboroff just needs to get fucked deeply and repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 34004/02/2017

Jacob Rascon needs to leave his overly manscaped eyebrows along. No more waxing in the Latin tradition, Jacob! LEAVE YOUR EYEBROWS ALONE! THEY ARENT HURTING ANYBODY!

by Anonymousreply 34104/02/2017

Chris Hayes is the guy for whom they invented the word "adorkable".

by Anonymousreply 34204/02/2017

Chris Hayes looks like a really cute, soft butch lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 34304/02/2017

MSNBC Queers that are Dears:

Thomas Roberts, bring him back, dammit! Jonathan Capehart Rachel Maddow Josh Barrow and his blue checkered shirt Not Ari M. Christopher Loffrado Hayes Steve Kornacki Pete Williams Raphie Miranda Jeremy W. Peters

Did I miss anybody?

by Anonymousreply 34404/02/2017

Reprise, MSNBC Queers that are Dears:

Thomas Roberts, bring him back, dammit!

Jonathan Capehart

Rachel Maddow

Josh Barrow and his blue checkered shirt

Not Ari M.

Christopher Loffrado Hayes

Steve Kornacki

Pete Williams

Raphie Miranda

Jeremy W. Peters

by Anonymousreply 34504/02/2017

Josh Barro, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 34604/02/2017

Is Jeremy Peters out or is that just an assumption? He's such a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 34704/02/2017

Jeremy is out. In this article on St. John, he even mentions his partner's name (Brendan):

by Anonymousreply 34804/02/2017

By the way, R348 is me answering my own question at R347.

by Anonymousreply 34904/02/2017

Whatever happened to Mr. Nepotism himself, Luke Russert? I noticed the obvious absence when all the "Road Warriors" were out and about and he was nowhere to be seen in the most important election cycle of our lifetimes. Silently pushed asidde?

by Anonymousreply 35004/04/2017

Craig Melvin?

by Anonymousreply 35104/06/2017

Are you asking if he's gay, r351? He's not.

by Anonymousreply 35204/06/2017

Hans Nichols, NBC's Pentagon correspondent, is oddly cute.

by Anonymousreply 35304/06/2017

that Greta Van Sustern has a tight little ass!

by Anonymousreply 35404/06/2017

Stable?

I like the implications.

Temperamentally they all belong in a stable.

by Anonymousreply 35504/06/2017

Pete Williams is GAY?!

by Anonymousreply 35604/06/2017

Yes, R365. He was a media guy for Pres. Bill Clinton. He was outed in a kind of nasty way, IIRC, but his career did not suffer. He's been a network correspondent since he left the Clinton WH.

by Anonymousreply 35704/06/2017

Craig Melvin? I WISH!

by Anonymousreply 35804/06/2017

I have also noticed Hans Nichols. He's cuter in motion than in stills. He has a nice jawline and sexy lips.

by Anonymousreply 35904/06/2017

R357: LET THE POWER OF GOOGLE COMPEL YOU!

Louis Alan AKA Pete Williams of Casper, WY was the assistant Secretary of Defense succeeding Dick Cheney in the George H.W. Bush administration. He NEVER worked for the Clintons.

by Anonymousreply 36004/06/2017

Oh, nevermind. I knew about Williams. I was thinking of Peter Alexander.

by Anonymousreply 36104/06/2017

Peter Alexander is sexy as fuck, especially after the way he basically called out Trump on his lies -- and to his fat fucking face at that -- on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 36204/06/2017

Yeah, I love that they turned that into a bumper for the network. "You're the president."

by Anonymousreply 36304/06/2017

Katy Tur and Hallie Jackson absolutely unwatchable... draft them to Iran.

by Anonymousreply 36404/06/2017

I think Hallie Jackson is good. Katy Tur needs more work to be a good political reporter on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 36504/07/2017

Ari Melber is one sexy lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 36604/07/2017

Why did they demote Thomas Roberts on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 36704/07/2017

WHET Nicolle (sic) Wallace? She was a regular on Morning Joe before and after her short time on The View. Haven't seen her on MSNBC or NBC in what seems like months.

by Anonymousreply 36804/08/2017

Thomas Roberts has a Saturday morning hosting spot on MSNBC. He looked good this morning,and he wasn't sporting his Clark Kent specs.

by Anonymousreply 36904/08/2017

Great to know, r369.

by Anonymousreply 37004/08/2017

Can we please remove the smug-faced Yamice Alcindor from pundit panels? She adds nothing to the conversation and her garbled , stacatto verbal delivery is better suited to print journalism.

by Anonymousreply 37104/08/2017

Where is Josh Barro? Is he in the witness protection program?

by Anonymousreply 37204/08/2017

Vaughn Hilyard has BDF

by Anonymousreply 37304/08/2017

Vaughn Hillyard has arrived - he has his own thread.

by Anonymousreply 37404/08/2017

R368, she appears quite a bit on the Today show with Matt and Savannah. In fact, she was on just this past week.

by Anonymousreply 37504/08/2017

Thanks, r375. Obviously I missed her but maybe now her contract is for more "Today" work and less, if any MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 37604/09/2017

Chris Matthews has taken to inviting an Ayesha something Reuters reporter. I don't know how she writes but she speaks like a diversity hire. Every second word out of her mouth is "like", and she can hardly string two sentences together.

by Anonymousreply 37704/09/2017

Nicole Wallace has her own show on MSNBC at 4 P.M. (EST)

by Anonymousreply 37806/08/2017

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 37906/22/2017

In 3 months they've trashed MSNBC with right wingers galore!

by Anonymousreply 38006/22/2017

R380 the vibe at MSNBC which I listen to/or watch all day is hardly right wing.

by Anonymousreply 38106/22/2017

^Probably not to a Right-Winger

by Anonymousreply 38206/22/2017

Katy Tur was not on today. Craig Melvin subbed for her today.

by Anonymousreply 38306/22/2017

Doesn't Craig Melvin have enough to on Today, where things are more scripted? He's a good presenter, handsome and smart, but not the best at live panel hosting. Maybe MSNBC is not a good fit for him

I miss Tamron on both networks, too.

by Anonymousreply 38406/23/2017

WEHT Tamron Hall? She must be difficult since another network hasn't snatched her up.

by Anonymousreply 38506/23/2017

Yasmin Vossoughian

by Anonymousreply 38606/23/2017

I saw Tamron hosting a show on Investigation Discovery, I think that's the name of the channel. Lots of reenactments of murders and rapes and such.

by Anonymousreply 38706/23/2017

Chuck Todd

by Anonymousreply 38806/25/2017

Craig Melvin was very mean to Ari a few weeks back, cutting him off during a panel discussion to go to the dull as dishwater and not hot Pete Williams.

by Anonymousreply 38906/26/2017

Yasmin and her nose job comes off like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 39006/26/2017

I'm kind of loving Nicole Wallace. She is a natural. Craig Melvin makes me all puffy down there. I love his voice.

by Anonymousreply 39106/26/2017

That godawful Hugh Hewitt, who's getting his own hour on MSNBC every weekday I think - just wrote that no matter what the compromise was on the Senate healthcare overhaul bill, that Republicans MUST vote yes. Because Supreme Court or something. What a shithead. He's worse than Megyn or Scientology van Susteran. Just because he was an early never-Trumper doesn't mean he isn't a McConnell-level monster. Hell, McConnell was a never-Trumper too. Many of these Repigs are worse than Trump in policy - not difficult since Trump doesn't really have any real policies.

by Anonymousreply 39206/26/2017

I fucking hate Hugh Hewitt

by Anonymousreply 39306/26/2017

R392, Hugh Hewitt, who is indeed loathsome, has a new half-hour early Saturday mornings, which could be burning off his analyst contract if things go as we might expect. If you have info that he's getting a weekday daily hour, please share.

Nicolle has truly become a heroine in her Trump snark. Those of you who think she's a right-wing tool should take another look; she'd be fired from Fox News in a week (for one thing, she's smarter and funnier than anyone they have).

by Anonymousreply 39406/26/2017

Nicole is seriously challenging Rachael. The woman is smart!

by Anonymousreply 39506/26/2017

Thanks for setting it straight R394 - I got it wrong about the hour show during the week - thank God! I hope he'll be a short-timer. BRING TAMRON BACK !!

by Anonymousreply 39606/26/2017

Agree with everyone else here about MSNBC.

Katie Hunt is a good Jr DC beat reporter. Hopefully, she is not afraid of taking down the intelligence community or republicans, beyond trump. I think MSNBC need some experienced and fearless journalists, given what is happening.

Stephanie Ruhl has to be fired now. She is terrible and clearly stupid.

Kick Brain William and Nicole Wallace to the curb. I think they need republicans on the air, to get Republicans on the network though.

Let's face it: I watch Chris Hayes and Rachel for the Dems talking points. I like Warren, Sanders and Franklin and they go on their shows.

I watch Democracy Now with Amy Goodman for real news reports, real journalism.

by Anonymousreply 39706/26/2017

[quote] Just because he was an early never-Trumper

This ship sailed, HH embraced Trump long ago.

And should Trump by some stroke of luck be impeached, Nicole Wallace will be a Pence girl, make no mistake.

by Anonymousreply 39806/26/2017

Adam Entous of the Washington Post is hot. He was on Chris Matthews' show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 39906/26/2017

R397 have you even watched Nicole's show? She is hammering Trump every day!

by Anonymousreply 40006/26/2017

MSNBC has such beautiful people. Katy Tur, Hallie Jackson, Ari Melber, Craig Melvin......

by Anonymousreply 40106/27/2017

Off topic, but who is the college-age David Muir imitator (exclaiming bold! sentences! without verbs) sitting in for Muir tonite?

Doesn't ABC have a stable of familiar backups?

by Anonymousreply 40206/27/2017

I don't agree with R397 at all.

by Anonymousreply 40306/28/2017

Craig Melvin has one of the WORST voices on television or radio.

by Anonymousreply 40406/29/2017

Craig Melvin is a sexy beast but he's limited as to where he's going at NBC.

by Anonymousreply 40506/30/2017

Craig Melvin reminds me of Don Lemon. If I didn't watch cable news as much as I do, I would think they were the same person.

by Anonymousreply 40606/30/2017

Reporter Hallie Jackson and President Trump Heated Exchange over Russia Investigation

by Anonymousreply 40707/07/2017

They're going all in with Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle in daytime, but you know who has really kicked ass filling in for almost everyone over the last few months?

Veteran correspondent and anchor Chris Jansing, who looks great and is so sharp, so smart and very witty. Why she doesn't have her own hour is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 40807/07/2017

Agreed about Chris Jansing; solid journalist who doesn't seem to be obsessed with the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 40907/07/2017

Did Jacob Soboroff get fired? What happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 41007/08/2017

Oh, Jacob is on during the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 41107/08/2017

Craig and Don are nothing alike to me, r406. Craig is hunky and dare I say it, more masculine in a sexy way. Don seems like he would have you do all the work and still complain about being "bothered."

by Anonymousreply 41207/08/2017

Ari Melber, hosting Lawrence O'Donnell's show last night, uttered the phrase "sowing doubt" and he pronounced "sow" like the word that refers to a pig (rhymes with "how").

You might remember he pronounced the word "hyperbole" as HYPER-bowl earlier this year.

I feel kind of sorry for him. He knows law so well, and is obviously a sharp guy, but there are so many words he doesn't know how to pronounce, even when he's using them correctly.

See 05:10 in the video below.

by Anonymousreply 41307/08/2017

Ugh, in that same episode at R413, Melber made a reference to Li'l Wayne when interviewing a guy who looks like he's never listened to rap in his life.

:cringe:

by Anonymousreply 41407/08/2017

[quote]Craig Melvin has one of the WORST voices on television or radio.

I agree, R404. And he's not handsome or particularly smart, so why is he on my screen? I used to just find him boring, but I've come to the point of really disliking him.

by Anonymousreply 41507/08/2017

Fuck off, r415, go worship some stringy-haired awg.

by Anonymousreply 41607/08/2017

Ali is a refreshing anchor. He was brought in to be a business analyst so I don't think could have foreseen him hosting like 10 hours every day (I'm slightly exaggerating). Daytime is like the Stephanie and Ali network.

by Anonymousreply 41707/09/2017

Whenever I see this thread, all I can think of is a modern day Facts of Life sitcom with Andrea Mitchell playing the Edna Garrett (Charlotte Rae) role to the blossoming younger reporters.

by Anonymousreply 41807/09/2017

R416, Mrs. Melvin (mother? wife?) is welcome here, but the fact remains that Craig is boring & unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 41907/09/2017

Loved seeing old MSNBC hand Mike Barnacle subbing for Nicolle Wallace today. He was very good.

But damn, what a day for Wallace to take off. She would have been on fire over the Mini Me emails.

by Anonymousreply 42007/11/2017

This Is How You Lay Odds. | Ali Velshi | MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 42107/14/2017

Ali and Stephanie's 11AM hour is probably my fave MSNBC daytime show. They're a wonderful pair.

by Anonymousreply 42207/14/2017

What the hell happened to Jacob Rascom and Alex Witt? I liked Alex and loved to look at Jacob?

by Anonymousreply 42307/14/2017

Alex is on a lot weekend mornings, but I liked when she was anchoring the early weekday mornings for a while this year, along with Louis B and Ayman Moyheldin (sp?). I'm up early for work lots of days.

Jacob is doing special correspondent duty. Saw him on Today about the heroin crisis recently.

by Anonymousreply 42407/14/2017

Old timers have done their part. We, as much as anyone, helped get Trump elected. Now we don't like it so much.

by Anonymousreply 42507/14/2017

Thanks 424...

by Anonymousreply 42607/14/2017

Alex is a dumb as a rock. A few years ago when Steve K. had his weekend show and had his silly game show, Alex W. was a "contestant" and she knew NOTHING about current events despite being an anchor. She reads the prompter but clearly nothing sinks in. One of the dumber ones on MSNBC.

BTW, where is Steve K? First he got his show canceled, now he has no appearances? I haven't seen him in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 42707/14/2017

Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle anchor like 30 hours of MSNBC daytime yet poor Steve can't even get an hour.

by Anonymousreply 42807/14/2017

Steve K filled in for Tweety last night on the 7PM slot. There was less spittle to clean up.

by Anonymousreply 42907/14/2017

Fuck Steve K, he's a right wing cunt.

by Anonymousreply 43007/14/2017

Steve was good as a co-anchor on The Cycle, but he's not great a doing a whole hour by himself. I think he's happy to be the go-to "numbers and graphs" guy for various programs, and being a panelist on a number of shows.

He is smart but maybe too establishment for my tastes, and he lacks something as a host.

by Anonymousreply 43107/14/2017

I think his show was fantastic. It was one of the few that I went out of my way to watch, especially during the election time because he seemed to focus on polls/forecasts and that's right up my alley, but he also did a good job on the day-to-day news tidbits too. It's still strange they took him off the air so abruptly.

by Anonymousreply 43207/14/2017

R431 is correct. And PLEASE ignore the lying cunt who claims Steve is a conservative. He is not, and there's never been any proof that he is. There are, however, accounts from his coworkers of him being very liberal while he was at Salon. Someone else can probably chime in to remind us which far left Dem candidate he was a fan of way back in the day (90s). I forget who it was.

Another sign that he isn't conservative: he has a healthy sense of humor. He loves The Simpsons and can recite his favorite scenes. Conservatives DO NOT have a smart humor about them. They are unfunny, grim assholes who only chuckle at the lamest jokes, if at all. Everyone knows this.

Listen to Steve's podcast Beer and Loathing to get a better sense of who he is.

by Anonymousreply 43307/14/2017

I like the staff at MSNBC but I do think Andrea should retire.

by Anonymousreply 43407/14/2017

Yeah, but r434, she has the best contacts in DC and doesn't want to retire. I'm amazed she still does the cable show as many weeks a year as she does--she could easily be "NBC Senior Diplomatic Editor" or whatever and work a lot less and travel all year on the company.

For all the changes and upheaval at MSNBC, I think Andrea stays on at noon for as long as she wants to. It's clear her colleagues adore her.

by Anonymousreply 43507/14/2017

[quote]Listen to Steve's podcast Beer and Loathing to get a better sense of who he is.

I'd rather get a better sense of his sex life. Does he have a bf?

[quote]Conservatives DO NOT have a smart humor about them. They are unfunny, grim assholes who only chuckle at the lamest jokes, if at all.

So true, R433, so true.

by Anonymousreply 43607/14/2017

Stephanie Ruhle has grown on me. She has found her voice and it's very progressive. I agree Chris Jansing is a solid pro and should take over Andrea Mitchell's hour.

Who is that hot dark haired Aussie from news organization Axios. Jonathon something he is very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 43707/14/2017

R437, I think you mean Jonathan Swan.

by Anonymousreply 43807/14/2017

Not a reporter, but Bradd Jaffy, a writer and editor for NBC News, is really pretty.

by Anonymousreply 43907/17/2017

He's adorable, R439. And alien-like, as well.

by Anonymousreply 44007/17/2017

No, Andrea Mitchell should not retire. She's an old pro and has a lot of credibility. Stay put Andrea!

by Anonymousreply 44107/17/2017

Andrea should stick to on field reporting. She's too old and always stutters. Horrible anchor.

by Anonymousreply 44207/17/2017

Andrea Mitchell is no worse than Katy Tur, as stuttering anchors go. Andrea is fantastic, tough, well informed, been around forever. Let her stay on until she starts to "decline". If any old horse should be taken out behind the barn and shot, it should be Chris Matthews. Jesus, that guy is clueless, and he will NEVER stop interrupting his guests. Unbelievably rude.

by Anonymousreply 44307/17/2017

Cutie Ken Vogel left Politico to work for the NYT. Nice. Would love to congratulate him by pounding his hole relentlessly with my cock.

by Anonymousreply 44407/19/2017

Ken Vogel is GORGEOUS. I get lost in his crystal clear blue eyes every time he's on.

by Anonymousreply 44507/19/2017

r444, his WIFE might object to you doing that.

by Anonymousreply 44607/19/2017

Ken has a nice, bleached anus

by Anonymousreply 44707/19/2017

Ari Melber starts his own show on MSNBC call THE BEAT on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 44807/22/2017

Can Ari survive the pressure to make the 6PM "Dead Zone" work?

by Anonymousreply 44907/22/2017

I hope he can, R449. I love Ari and would love to see him have a successful show.

I also think, at some point, it would be nice to see MSNBC give a show to Tara Dowdell. She's smart, pretty, and knows her stuff about Washington (and Donald Trump after a stint on "The Apprentice"). Perhaps they could start her out slowly as a fill-in host for others, then give her a half-hour slot or something on the weekends. Just saw her on Joy's show and she's great.

Obviously, not everybody can have a show but I think MSNBC still has lots of real estate in the evening hours on the weekends that could be used for something better than prison shows.

by Anonymousreply 45007/22/2017

I can't stand listening to Katy Tur. It reminds me of a sophomore in high school nervously giving a book report. Ugh.

I do like the other young woman, Hallie Jackson, though - she has a much stronger voice and more gravitas. I think she should have gotten her own show, not Katy.

by Anonymousreply 45107/22/2017

But I like my convict shows R450. I also Miss Tamron Hall and the weekend Dateline shows

by Anonymousreply 45207/22/2017

If you like convict shows and you like Tamron Hall, you might like her new show on the Investigation Discovery channel: Deadline: Crime with Tamron Hall

by Anonymousreply 45307/22/2017

Hallie Jackson has an hour show at 10 a.m. (EST) on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 45407/23/2017

Good to see Thomas Roberts got more than just some MSNBC time on weekends after losing his weekday gig--he was on the Today Show last week presenting an investigative report. I don't watch the nightly news or Meghan Kelly, but maybe he contributes there too.

by Anonymousreply 45507/23/2017

I like Andrea M. and Thomas Roberts and Steve Kornacki. And I matter!

by Anonymousreply 45607/23/2017

Ali Vleshi?

by Anonymousreply 45707/24/2017

Remember Ari Melber's new show is starting tonight at 6 PM on MSNBC.

It's called "The Beat" (cue 80's Go-Go references here), and it will be an hour long.

Let's support him by watching!

by Anonymousreply 45807/24/2017

R458: Yep! Watching now that horrible Greta is gone!

by Anonymousreply 45907/24/2017

Is it just me, or does Hallie Jackson seem like she can be a real bitch behind the scenes.

And I always find it strange that MSNBC has two reporters covering the White House press briefings at the same time. It's Hallie and Kristen Welker.

What's weird about it is that Hallie is always standing up at the front of the briefing room looking like she's ready for an on-air interview.

But then Katy Tur will usually go to Kristen Welker, and start talking to her, while Hallie is in the background doing nothing. Is that on purpose, or are they icing out Hallie?

Kristen must not be as high up on the food chain as Hallie, because Kristen is usually in the middle of the room, while Hallie is always up front. And yet the morning shows always go to Kristen, and not Hallie.

Can anyone explain this?

by Anonymousreply 46007/24/2017

I wish I knew, r460.

by Anonymousreply 46107/24/2017

Finally, MSNBC seems to be back to owning it's highly-rated prime time lineup with new promotion during the day, even including Lawrence O'Donnell.

For months, it seemed like they wanted to pretend their prime time anchors, who bring the numbers and young demo, didn't exist for viewers during the day.

by Anonymousreply 46207/24/2017

I just realized that Katy Tur is coming out this fall with a book on covering the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 46307/24/2017

Will it address Katy's transphobia, R463??

by Anonymousreply 46407/24/2017

It's funny because the MSNBC cameras are all the way at the back of the press briefing room, and they catch both Welker on the far left looking sideways at the camera, and then Hallie Jackson facing straight on, from the front of the stage.

While Kristen is busy on-air, Hallie is usually standing at the front doing nothing, and usually texting on her phone. Sometimes, she's standing next to John Roberts from FOX, and Major Garrett.

What's bizarre is that Hallie seems to not want to leave her spot, for fear of someone taking her place at the front of the stage. So even though she's not doing a thing, she's still acting important as if she's the HBIC.

by Anonymousreply 46507/24/2017

Who watched Ari's show last night?

by Anonymousreply 46607/25/2017

Nicolle Wallace was just on a roll after showing a clip of Kellyanne Conway saying that the disclosure forms that "those of us who want to serve our country in the White House" are so stress-inducing and intrusive... Kellyanne was defending either Jared or Scaramucci or both.

Nicolle said something like, I was hired to work in the Bush White House, and I had gone to Berkeley. I stressed over the question about how many times I had ever smoked pot! My foreign contact answer was that I had bought a rug in Turkey on a trip! I'm sorry if these rich people have to disclose their finances and recall meetings from the year before... (Paraphrasing)

Love, love her.

by Anonymousreply 46707/27/2017

Ari Meblber's show is boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 46807/27/2017

Ari "can you speak to" Melber.

by Anonymousreply 46907/27/2017

Ari is so damn pompous. We KNOW who you are. You don't have to say "you're watching The Beat WITH Ari Melber" before very break.

by Anonymousreply 47007/27/2017

Ari is also very thin skinned. He blocked me a year ago on Twitter after I complained when he tweeted he was taking over election coverage.

by Anonymousreply 47107/27/2017

Nicolle Wallace is doing a great job on MSNBC with her show at 4 P.M. (EST)

by Anonymousreply 47207/27/2017

Chris Jansing has been doing such a great job playing fill-in all over the daytime all summer. I hope she gets her own hour at some point if she wants one, preferably later in the day when I might be home to see her more often. She's a veteran reporter and is very smart.

by Anonymousreply 47307/28/2017

Chris Jansing is 60?!

by Anonymousreply 47407/28/2017

CJ has gotten the best cosmetic work in the business. Who's her surgeon?

I started to tune out when Ari had some dumb Republican Congressman on the other night, and it was like watching paint dry.

by Anonymousreply 47507/28/2017

R460 You forgot me

by Anonymousreply 47607/28/2017

I want Garrett Haake deep inside of me.

Total BDF

by Anonymousreply 47707/28/2017

Ari Melber sounds dumb to me. Just a dopey, flat, earnest way of speaking, like a kid. Why not give Keith Olbermann another chance??

by Anonymousreply 47807/28/2017

KO is just not a "team player" and it's well-known he has burned too many bridges.

by Anonymousreply 47907/28/2017

Melber knows his law stuff, but he frequently mispronounces words and names. He also isn't very "convincing" as a host. I always thought that when he took over for Lawrence O'Donnell. His hip-hop references also come off as inappropriate and silly.

by Anonymousreply 48007/28/2017

Ari is boring.

by Anonymousreply 48107/28/2017

[quote] Ari Meblber's show is boring as fuck

Perhaps if he took off his clothes and started jerking off on camera, you might like his show better?

Idiot.

[quote] I want Garrett Haake deep inside of me. Total BDF.

And if he had a small dick, would you still want him?

I'm guessing not, since your hole is probably the size of the Grand Canyon.

by Anonymousreply 48207/28/2017

You're disgusting, r482.

by Anonymousreply 48307/28/2017

Just saw WaPo's Jonathan Capeheart on Joy's show. I always liked him and he used to be a regular on Morning Joe, and even subbed as host of Way Too Early before they folded that into whatever the generic early news hour is. Why the smaller profile for a great reporter, an out gay man?

by Anonymousreply 48407/29/2017

Chris Jansing was subbing for Katy Tur last week. Katy will be back on Monday after a week long vacation.

by Anonymousreply 48507/30/2017

Katy Tur deserved her vacation, but what a week to miss out on!

Now that the hideous attempts to repeal ACA have failed, I expect more fill-in hosts during the August Congressional break

by Anonymousreply 48607/30/2017

[Bold] THIS IS ANOTHER OLD THREAD

by Anonymousreply 48707/30/2017

I don't think the thread's passe because the jury's still out of Hugh Hewitt, Megyn Kelly, Ari Melber and other newbies.

by Anonymousreply 48807/30/2017

* still out ON Hugh...

by Anonymousreply 48907/30/2017

Who cares if it's an old thread, anyway? We've always encouraged people to "do a search" before starting new threads on existing topics.

Just as an example, there have been good, years-long threads over multiple seasons of some tv series. I'm thinking of Vikings, The Americans and Orphan Black.

The alternative is a new MSNBC personnel thread every time someone wants to comment on some new issue, which would be silly.

by Anonymousreply 49007/30/2017

I have a friend who teaches with Hugh Hewitt at Chapman Law School (subpar and in Orange County, need I say more?). Years before he became an MSNBC regular she said he was a blowhard always boasting about his latest media appearance. An obnoxious, self-promoting know it all. But let me tell you how she really feels.

by Anonymousreply 49107/30/2017

He's always been a notorious name-dropper, r491. He also gets scolded on MSNBC for his use of acronyms and abbreviations that make him seem smarter than he is. He wo t ever say "Secretary of State," he says "SecDef." Tool. Pompous, albino tool.

by Anonymousreply 49207/30/2017

You got it, r491. I work for the Feds. We're acronym/jargon central, and even we don't talk like that.

by Anonymousreply 49307/30/2017

Sorry, I meant R492. Maybe Hugh Hewitt would reply to himself, but I won't.

by Anonymousreply 49407/30/2017

Stephanie Ruhle is doing a wonderful job on MSNBC now. She asks plenty of tough questions. She does not back down.

by Anonymousreply 49508/01/2017

Philip Rucker from Washington post seems to be getting a lot of big stories. Seems like a jovial pocket gay who be fun to gossip with. Any of you Washington bitches know him or have had him?

by Anonymousreply 49608/01/2017

A bit off topic but related; who was that asshole Ilya Shapiro that just appeared on Ari Melber's show tonight?

What an obnoxious bastard.

by Anonymousreply 49708/02/2017

i cancelled my cable subscription to MSNBC yesterday.

Between the lovesick sweeties Mika and Joe, and listening to the same old same old Trump drivel (not a Trump fan by the way) out of Maddow, Matthews et al and the bellyaching about the endless bickering over health care (or lack thereof), I just cancelled MSNBC outright.

by Anonymousreply 49808/02/2017

What channel will you watch next to get your news, R498?

by Anonymousreply 49908/02/2017

R498. Is CNN any different? And I hope you don't watch Fox. I love MSNBC. I have it on day and night.

by Anonymousreply 50008/02/2017

Stephanie Ruhle is growing on me when she's paired with Ali Velchy. I don't care for her alone.

by Anonymousreply 50108/02/2017

R498, MSNBC is not a premium channel, so you couldn't subscribe or unsubscribe to it.

I am curious what kind of cable package you have that would allow you to "cancel MSNBC outright," Vladimir.

by Anonymousreply 50208/02/2017

Eli Stokols is a hot man. So is Ken Delanian. Great lips.

by Anonymousreply 50308/02/2017

r498 here. The MSNBC was part of a bundle which Included CNBC, FOX and CNN. I still get NBC, CBC and ABC.

But I cut off MSNBC, FOX and CNBC but I kept CNN.

CNN is now a standalone - a personal pick.

I never listened to FOX and MSNBC folks just rag on about the same old drivel.

I can get access to BBC and if I really want, MSNBC for free.

by Anonymousreply 50408/03/2017

Free 24/7 MSNBC links...others out there too

by Anonymousreply 50508/03/2017

Whatever happened to Luke Russert? He seems to have disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 50608/03/2017

Free Stephanie Miller radio 09-12p Friend of Malcolm Joy, Rachel,Ari

by Anonymousreply 50708/03/2017

The lovely and fragrant Jeremy Peters was a lead interviewer on MORNING JOE this AM. MSNBC has discovered another star!

by Anonymousreply 50808/03/2017

Luke Russert was a nepotistic hire...drugs issues too? He and his Dad weren't all that.

by Anonymousreply 50908/03/2017

[quote]The lovely and fragrant Jeremy Peters

Okay, that made my day. Is that how he was introduced?

by Anonymousreply 51008/03/2017

Stokols? You mean Brian Williams' co-host/fuck buddy? You can have him. Blech!

by Anonymousreply 51108/03/2017

Love MSNBC. It is on all the time excl. Todd and Melber (snore).

by Anonymousreply 51208/03/2017

Andrea Mitchell needs to retire. She can barely get through a sentence. It is so tedious following what she's trying to say.

by Anonymousreply 51308/03/2017

Stephanie was on Hardball the other day. She was fucking talking over and through Chris Matthews interruptions. I was literally applauding her. She was great and would not back down to Chris's obnoxious behavior.

by Anonymousreply 51408/03/2017

I was thinking BDF for days with Haake when I first saw him. Damn he is fine albeit a little odd looking.

by Anonymousreply 51508/03/2017

I'm really starting to like Velshi & Ruhle. I usually have the volume turned way down until a story of interest comes on, so it was their visuals that first caught my attention. Besides Maddow, I don't think I've seen two more animated anchors. They really get into the material. Stephanie just a few minutes ago emphatically went on about 25% of Americans owning 92%. Just watching their reactions to Trump's transcripts with Nieto and Turnbull "I'm not going out on a date with you, Ali, unless you promise to pay!"

by Anonymousreply 51608/03/2017

Stephanie is funny and GORGEOUS, in my opinion. Yes, she doesn't back down from Chris or anyone else who interrupts.

Melber is indeed a bore but he was particularly vicious yesterday with a Trump surrogate who was on to promote the idea of the new English-only immigration plan.

Andrea Mitchell is absolutely fine. The stories of her decline have been greatly exaggerated.

Brian Williams is hilarious. I know people think he just makes "dad jokes" but to me they sound like dry wit. He always has great guests on—Jeremy BASH? Hello! Fucking hot—and often gets to report on late-breaking news stories. I love the 11:00 hour.

by Anonymousreply 51708/03/2017

[quote]Eli Stokols is a hot man.

Yes indeed! Delectable young daddy bear.

by Anonymousreply 51808/03/2017

I met Joy, Jacob, Casey, Steve, and my bae Ari at Politicon. All three men are very handsome. I was in heaven when Ari put his hands around my shoulders. Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 51908/03/2017

Hallie Jackson is also growing on me. She has gotten better over time since the Trump campaign last year.

by Anonymousreply 52008/03/2017

[quote] Brian Williams is hilarious. I know people think he just makes "dad jokes" but to me they sound like dry wit. He always has great guests on—Jeremy BASH? Hello! Fucking hot—and often gets to report on late-breaking news stories. I love the 11:00 hour.

ITA! I enjoy watching 11th Hour with Brian also! I don't understand why he gets such a bad wrap on here. Love his show and Jeremy :)

by Anonymousreply 52108/03/2017

*bad rap

by Anonymousreply 52208/03/2017

I love MSNBC, but I do not like Stephanie Ruhle on at 6am and Hallie Jackson on 7am here in California. They both act like they are the hosts of a game show. STFU.

by Anonymousreply 52308/03/2017

The poster above who asked who is Chris Jansing's surgeon is right. She's anchoring this hour and if it's true she is 60, that's truly amazing. She looks really good for considerably younger.

Which wouldn't matter at all if she weren't the experienced, tough, smart reporter and anchor she is.

by Anonymousreply 52408/03/2017

Josh Earnest, Obama's former press secretary, is an analyst now and looking hot as ever. Don't think he's totally comfortable on-camera yet (strange as that may sound) but I don't care. Would so love to see him naked.

by Anonymousreply 52508/03/2017

Josh Earnest is the hottest guy to come out of the Obama administration. No question.

by Anonymousreply 52608/03/2017

Chris Jansing got some pillow-face work done in the last few weeks and is starting to look a bit stretched.

She looks more like 45 than 60. But she's gotta step away from the filler for a while.

by Anonymousreply 52708/03/2017

Josh Earnest is goofy-gorgeous. My favorite type. I'd love to wake up next to him every morning.

by Anonymousreply 52808/03/2017

Ari is still boring.

by Anonymousreply 52908/03/2017

Is Ari serious/"boring" in reality, or is he just still feeling a little constrained to let a more individual personality shine since he's new on the job?

Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 53008/04/2017

I like Ari, but I just think he makes a better panelist then host. I don't think he was ready for his own show. I will say that Nicole Wallace has done a good job. They should do a panel show with Ari, Steve Kornacki, Thomas Roberts, and Jacob Rascon

by Anonymousreply 53108/04/2017

He just sounds stupid to me. Needs a lighter touch or something.

by Anonymousreply 53208/04/2017

Ari has lost his looks in the last year or so. I used to be gaga over him. But his face and neck got fat, or something.

by Anonymousreply 53308/04/2017

Yes, Ari was better looking a few years ago. He posted a "#tbt" on social media last week, and I was stuck by how much better he looked back then (5 years ago or so).

Josh Earnest seems fully comfortable to me. I saw him last night during prime time. I love how his elongated two front teeth give him an almost imperceptible lisp.

by Anonymousreply 53408/04/2017

Josh Earnest is the DILFiest pundit who ever pundited.

by Anonymousreply 53508/04/2017

There was a weirdly interesting few minutes this morning on Morning Joe that started with a reference to Nixon and Joe saying something like "we need to get Pat Buchanan back here, right, Willie?" And then they came back from a break and Joe asked Willie about his favorite Buchanan lines from the old days, and they traded some. About Nixon: "Joe, I told the old man to burn the tapes, and he should have done it!" PJB was a great storyteller and as much as I disagreed with most of what he said on those shows, he was entertaining.

Buchanan was a McGloughlin Group panelist on PBS, a Crossfire host on CNN, and later a frequent MSNBC analyst and regular panelist on Joe's show. But his thinly-veiled anti-semitism and troglodyte warnings of the end of white America eventually got him booted from MSNBC. And I would guess the chances of his coming back are about zero.

All I could think was that maybe Pat is not doing well, health-wise, and this was a little love letter on live tv to an old cranky but loyal friend?

by Anonymousreply 53608/04/2017

What's the deal with Ari? He was engaged to some girl named Drew. Did they hitch?

by Anonymousreply 53708/04/2017

Ari can be a vicious host. The other day the mask fell off and he grilled a stupid Republican. It was glorious to see, and I hope we get to see more of that. The idiot republican was rattled by how Ari was coming at him.

For that I will continue to watch his show <3

by Anonymousreply 53808/04/2017

Ooh, r531, an all white man panel, just what I'm fantasizing about.

by Anonymousreply 53908/04/2017

This is delicious. MSNBC seems to be gaining. Nicolle Wallace has beaten Jake Tapper and it looks like Joy has held on with Rachel on vacation.

Lawrence O'Donnell‏Verified account @Lawrence

Great to see @NicolleDWallace #1 in ratings in 4pm time slot as @JoyAnnReid continues @maddow winning streak #1 in cable news.

by Anonymousreply 54008/04/2017

I'm glad MSNBC is doing very well in the ratings, but something about Lawrence constantly bragging about it for weeks now rubs me the wrong way. He used to attack O'Reilly for doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 54108/04/2017

He must be doing well and he's desperate for people to notice - but realizes it would be crass to make too big a deal of it. He was holding on to his job by the skin of his teeth jut a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 54208/04/2017

Reporter’s hilarious reaction to spokesperson statement on Trump’s truthfulness

by Anonymousreply 54308/04/2017

Bump

by Anonymousreply 54408/14/2017

Do you like my tits?

by Anonymousreply 54508/14/2017

Covergirl... WERK!

Sashay, Shaunte!

by Anonymousreply 54608/14/2017

I had no idea that Katy Tur was engaged to Tony Dokoupil.

Lucky gal!

by Anonymousreply 54708/14/2017

R536: Buchanan has a new tell-all out about his Nixon days, and this recent POLITICO Magazine profile intimates that he's got some health issues ("has battled heart problems and had several hospital stays in recent years"):

by Anonymousreply 54808/14/2017

I like that cute nerd from Los Angeles that has a show on the weekends. I knew NBC was building a place in Los Angeles for News and other things. I am glad to see the West will have more input on national news.

Something similar is happening to The New York Times. Ever since they realized the West Coast represents a good chunk of their paid subscribers and online traffic, they are covering more West coast news.

by Anonymousreply 54908/14/2017

Katy Tur was off today when the news of Steve Bannon broke. Chris Jansing subbed for her today.

by Anonymousreply 55008/18/2017

Jacob Soboroff needs to sit on my face NOW. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 55108/18/2017

I like Nicolle Wallace but can't stand her high pitched, loud, screechy voice. There are teachers & exercises to help with that problem, but she's been on TV a long time now, so I guess she's OK with it as is. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 55208/18/2017

[R. 551] I doubt if you'd want Jacob Soboroff to sit on your face with his original big nose.

by Anonymousreply 55308/18/2017

Ditto on crushing on Ken Dilanian. There's just something about him. Kind of jockey but cuddly too.

by Anonymousreply 55408/21/2017

Where is the love for Jonathan Swan and Eli Stokols????

by Anonymousreply 55508/21/2017

MSNBC's best journalist is Joy Reid - nobody else comes close. They should absolutely dump senile old Mrs. Greenspan and give her slot to Joy.

by Anonymousreply 55608/21/2017

Shut up, cunt. Andrea Mitchell isn't senile in the least. She is the QUEEN of foreign policy.

by Anonymousreply 55708/21/2017

The election is long over.

Did any of these political reporters become big stars on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 55808/21/2017

Oh dear! Phillip Rucker tweeted that Trump's war speech makes him presidential and girl is getting draaaaaaaaaged!

by Anonymousreply 55908/21/2017

I guess I'm just a redneck with pre-conceived ideas, because Soberoff seems queer as a $3 bill to me.

by Anonymousreply 56008/21/2017

Jonathan Swan must be gay, right??

by Anonymousreply 56108/21/2017

r560, his wife might be surprised to hear that.

by Anonymousreply 56208/22/2017

I have no idea, r561, but Swan is my new favorite on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 56308/24/2017

I met Soboroff at Politicon. He gave off dude bro vibes, so not gay.

by Anonymousreply 56408/24/2017

Wikipedia says Ari Melber divorced his wife this year.

by Anonymousreply 56508/24/2017

R565, already? All I'd ever heard was that he was engaged and they've already been married and divorced? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 56608/24/2017

I'm loving seeing Garret Haake more often recently, there's something very sexy about him, could be the huge adams apple.....

by Anonymousreply 56708/24/2017

Garrett Haake looks like a total doofus.

by Anonymousreply 56808/24/2017

Haake has a ring on his finger.

Guess he's married.

by Anonymousreply 56908/24/2017

Garrett had a lovely WHITE wedding.

If you know what I mean.

He also has friends such as "GOP Rob." Fyi.

by Anonymousreply 57008/24/2017

I've always like Bill Karins, NBC meteorologist who covers the early morning (and longer when big weather happens, like today). To his credit, he predicted early yesterday that Harvey, which was then just a wannabe, could become a big Cat 3 storm before slamming the coast.

He also does the sportscast sometimes when he 's the only sports fan on the First Look show.

by Anonymousreply 57108/25/2017

Katy Tur will be promoting her new book called Unbelievable in three weeks.

by Anonymousreply 57208/25/2017

Phillip Rucker: purses and smart.

by Anonymousreply 57308/25/2017

I accept that Soboroff identifies as straight, but his gay-seeming persona doesn't make that easy.

by Anonymousreply 57408/25/2017

I'm gay-adjacent

by Anonymousreply 57508/26/2017

Ari's show isn't very good. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to give it. I think they should have let him grow a little more before giving him a show.

by Anonymousreply 57608/31/2017

Yeah, Ari is really not compelling or competent as a show host. He's too young. He's a year younger than I am! (Although that doesn't mean much, I've been called "gay ole gramps" on here before.)

Haake has got to be hung. Between his height and the double-A in his last name...

by Anonymousreply 57708/31/2017

Shirtless Jacob Soboroff!

by Anonymousreply 57808/31/2017

Shirtless Jacob with a shirtless "friend"...

by Anonymousreply 57908/31/2017

Jacob in his WETsuit...

by Anonymousreply 58008/31/2017

Was Jacob Soboroff really dating Kirsten Dunst?

That's a shocker.

by Anonymousreply 58108/31/2017

Jacob lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 58208/31/2017

I've ditched Ari Melber and added Nicolle Wallace to my watch list (on the days I can bear to turn on the news). Ari has a dopey way of speaking that annoys me. I'm beginning to think Lawrence O'Donnell is a little on the dumb side too - several mispronunciations and confused speculations - and I used to think he was great. There's just so much you have to pick and choose.

Chris Hayes is very smart but his mania wears me out. And Lord help me, but I've developed a taste for that schmoozer Brian Williams and his slick way of presenting. Why hasn't Joy Reid got a regular primetime show dammit?

by Anonymousreply 58308/31/2017

I also retract my previous complaining about Stephanie Ruhle. She actually kicks ass and it is easy to see why all her colleagues (especially Nicolle) seem to adore her.

by Anonymousreply 58409/01/2017

I think the Ari and Ruhle show should switch timeslots with Ari.

by Anonymousreply 58509/01/2017

[quote]Why hasn't Joy Reid got a regular primetime show dammit?

From what I understand, her show is a hit on weekends, so that's probably why, though I notice they have her subbing a lot for anyone who happens to be out in prime time (Chris, Rachel, Lawrence), so they clearly consider her a star now.

by Anonymousreply 58609/01/2017

Yes, this Ari Melber "The Beat" show is dreadful. Greta Van Hoohah is laughing somewhere.

They should just play 80s music videos for an hour instead of this shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 58709/01/2017

I love me some Ari but yeah, I gotta admit his show is pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 58809/01/2017

Ari with the gangsta rap references.....NO ONE watching him on TV thinks that they're cute. Why hasn't management put a stop to it?? Argh.

by Anonymousreply 58909/01/2017

I like Ari's show, "The Beat;" he provides great legal analysis and commentary on the day's political news stories.

by Anonymousreply 59009/01/2017

R589 I had never noticed Ari's rap references before, until it was brought up here, now I keep noticing them, and think it's really weird.

by Anonymousreply 59109/01/2017

[R.578] That double photo of Jacob Soboroff looks like an ad for a "Before" and "After" NOSE JOB!

by Anonymousreply 59209/01/2017

Yes his hip-hop references are cringe inducing. Today he hasn't TWO Alanis Morissette references. Someone has got to tell him that no one wants to hear that shit. Very jarring and totally takes you out of the narrative you're trying to follow.

Brian is great.

by Anonymousreply 59309/01/2017

I was thinking the other day how cool it would be for MSNBC to give Dan Rather a show. Even at his advanced age, I think that he could handle it and would make a great addition to the lineup. Not to mention his being there would make Rethugs' heads explode, which would be a definite plus.

by Anonymousreply 59409/01/2017

R12, I admire and appreciate Rather, too. I think a better fit might be to make him a "senior commentator" on NPR (where he could literally phone it in, as others have including the great Daniel Schorr and sportscaster Red Barber have done) or on MSNBC or CNN where he would appear now and then and join live coverage of big events.

I'm glad MSNBC keeps Alex Witt on weekend duty. She's been a trouper for them for so many years, and I like her polite but tough old-school anchor style.

by Anonymousreply 59509/02/2017

New Thread

by Anonymousreply 59609/02/2017

I created a new thread

by Anonymousreply 59709/02/2017

DL won't let me post the link to the new thread

by Anonymousreply 59809/02/2017

The new thread is called

MSNBC shows, hosts, reporters, etc.

by Anonymousreply 59909/02/2017

Thread

by Anonymousreply 60009/02/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!