Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colin Kaepernick explains why he doesn't stand for the National Anthem, Part 2

Alright Kaep for sporting the "stay woke" Afro! ✊🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 29, 2020 2:35 AM

Is Colin white adjacent?

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2016 1:12 AM

Kickoff in 40 minutes

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2016 1:19 AM

Who cares about black lives or any lives mattering. Does he have a nice ass?

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2016 1:25 AM

Sexy brotha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2016 2:05 AM

Kaep booed by San Diego fans as he starts as QB

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2016 2:08 AM

He just successfully led a scoring drive to take lead over Chargers

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2016 2:20 AM

OBV he's "woke" look at his hair.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2016 2:50 AM

So how is he playing now? Did the booing continue?

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2016 3:35 AM

And I swear I went up and down my Cablevision line up to look for it but uber-gay that I am I swear I could not find it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2016 3:46 AM

He's anti-HRC, so he is just fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2016 3:47 AM

I'm sick of him. Colin is ungrateful and obviously hates his adopted parents AND his country.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2016 4:10 AM

AND you R11.

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2016 9:26 AM

When he was in high school, major college teams passed on him and he ended up at a lower tier school, Nevada. One of the reasons why one particular major west coast school did not end up recruiting him is because something was off about his personality and it scared them away. Later on when he briefly became an NFL star, that school's fan base began making noise at the coaches about why they passed on him.

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2016 10:31 AM

R13 - So you're clearly making that up. You must really not know college football if you think a player's personality being "off" is any kind of roadblock to being recruited by a major school.

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2016 10:50 AM

[quote]I'm sick of him. Colin is ungrateful and obviously hates his adopted parents AND his country.

You really are just a fucking pos. When hypocritical cunts like you listen to Trump and his klan rallies talking about America not being great, do you say they don't love this country? Didn't think so. A scumbag who makes all of his garbage outside of this country because HE hates this country and doesn't want give to it, is a "true American."

Colin is allowed to say this country isn't great right now, because of people like YOU - and he's right.

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2016 10:57 AM

Kudos, R15 . Trump says every day this country is a dumpster fire, and everyone's blowing him. Hypocrisy on display.

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2016 11:04 AM

Yeah, because the NFL and college football is really known for having high standards when it comes to their players. Anytime i see a bullshit post like R13's, it makes me sick to see the type of roaches who have found DL since their hard-on for Trump started.

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2016 11:05 AM

[quote] One of the reasons why one particular major west coast school did not end up recruiting him is because something was off about his personality and it scared them away.

You mean to tell me that a sport that accepts and even celebrates dog fighters, rapists and wife beaters thinks there is something so off about this guy that they want nothing to do with him? Is that what you're telling me?

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2016 11:08 AM

R18, I think what R13 is really trying to tell us is that he himself is off and really, just a worthless asshole.

by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2016 11:13 AM

He's a hero. Black people applaud him

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2016 11:27 AM

Colin's pig socks just proved my point. I am not alone, thanks to Twitter I KNOW everyone else thinks Colin is an ungrateful ass!

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2016 11:45 AM

Twitter? A place full of right-wing idiots claiming liberals trying to silence them...on Twitter? A platform created mostly by liberals? That where you heard "everyone" agrees with you? You live in an echo chamber - not everyone agrees on everything, half-wit.

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2016 11:51 AM

Eric Reid joined him in protest

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2016 12:08 PM

There is nothing better than seeing white people clutch their pearls when a proud black man stands up for his dignity and the dignity of all people of color. White supremacy's 500 year reign of terror is coming to an end because the world's oppressed peoples are finally waking up.

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2016 12:19 PM

I know, right

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2016 12:22 PM

White conservatives are so scared of people of color getting justice

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2016 12:22 PM

R24: What is dignified about a man wearing pig socks?

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2016 12:31 PM

[quote]Colin Kapernick and the Knockout Game -- Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2016 12:37 PM

He is sexy

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2016 12:50 PM

[quote] One of the reasons why one particular major west coast school did not end up recruiting him is because something was off about his personality and it scared them away

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2016 1:05 PM

[quote]One of the reasons why one particular major west coast school did not end up recruiting him is because something was off about his personality and it scared them away

Scared them away? Please, that's a bit dramatic. It was probably the negations.

So dumb, so pretty. There's a better way to protest. Walk with the BLM during one of their protests. Do a PSA supporting the movement. I think refusing to stand during the Anthem makes a person look petulant and entitled, and it's makes it very difficult to empathize.

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2016 1:17 PM

What is the big deal about standkng during a song? Grow up

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2016 1:50 PM

I was far too distracted by Nate Boyer's rugged gingerness to care one way or the other. He looks like a midget standing next to Kaepernick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 2, 2016 2:05 PM

Damn, he's getting uglier by the minute!

by Anonymousreply 34September 2, 2016 2:08 PM

The man acts and looks psycho.

by Anonymousreply 35September 2, 2016 2:10 PM

I'm white and I hate how many white racists post here.

by Anonymousreply 36September 2, 2016 2:28 PM

[quote]What is the big deal about standkng during a song? Grow up

Enh. I used to think like this too. When was I in high school. But too many people have died in service. Too many. And no matter how I feel towards the government and law enforcement--and I get it, believe me--I just think it's a disservice to those people not to stand.

So...it's not "Just a song" and the people who refuse to stand need to do the growing up.

by Anonymousreply 37September 2, 2016 2:37 PM

Seahawks' Jeremy Lane sits too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 2, 2016 2:43 PM

It's not about the military. It's about injustice in this nation

by Anonymousreply 39September 2, 2016 2:44 PM

[quote] Colin is ungrateful and obviously hates his adopted parents AND his country.

Yeah, obviously. If you can't enjoy your own good fortune without wanting good things for the less fortunate, you are ungrateful. If you want justice and equality for minorities, you hate white people, even when they are your own parents. If you'd like to see your country improve, you hate it. There can be no other way to look at this situation.

by Anonymousreply 40September 2, 2016 2:48 PM

What part of the first amendment do you folks not understand? People who say this "disrespects our troops" seem to forget the rights and ideals that our troops actually fight and die for. Hint: they didn't die to squash protests or inhibit anyone's freedom of speech. They died for democratic ideals such as those enshrined in our constitution, including the right to protest, dissent and abstain.

And the national anthem is actually not for our troops. It's for the nation as a whole. Kaepernik's protest has NOTHING to do with "our troops." Saying otherwise just shows your own ignorance and bias.

R37, if you truly felt "too many people have died in service" you should protest our wars and foreign policy and not try to quell righteous dissent at home. Your priorities seem a bit messed up.

by Anonymousreply 41September 2, 2016 2:51 PM

[quote]I am not alone, thanks to Twitter I KNOW everyone else thinks Colin is an ungrateful ass!

Well, except for the veterans who have been tweeting using the hashtag "VeteransforKaepernick."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 2, 2016 2:51 PM

I must confess that white gay racists make me feel glee when a gay white is bashed and called "nasty fag."

by Anonymousreply 43September 2, 2016 2:52 PM

Well you are at least as fucked up as our other racist posters, R43. I support Kaepernik and BLM, but your homophobic comment cheering gay bashings is way out of line. You are not helping the cause with that line of thinking. Check yourself.

by Anonymousreply 44September 2, 2016 3:20 PM

Why do people keep on mentioning the Bureau of Land Management in these threads?

by Anonymousreply 45September 2, 2016 3:39 PM

R45 lol

by Anonymousreply 46September 2, 2016 3:42 PM

Why "lol", R46? I'm asking a serious question.

by Anonymousreply 47September 2, 2016 3:46 PM

Well, I like White gays that are woke about racism

by Anonymousreply 48September 2, 2016 3:46 PM

To clarify, R46, I know the BLM has been the target of white nationalist ranchers in the Western United States, but I don't realize the connection to Kaepernick. Had he targeted the ranchers or have they targeted him?

by Anonymousreply 49September 2, 2016 3:48 PM

Don't overdo it, Emily Litella at r47.

by Anonymousreply 50September 2, 2016 3:49 PM

I love you R45

"BLM" stands for "Black Lives Matter"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 2, 2016 3:50 PM

You don't make that distinction at R43, R48. You just said you feel "glee" when white gays are bashed and called "nasty fag." So I guess you'd be pretty happy when my woker white gay ass gets bashed.

Why would you ever feel "glee" over homophobia? Or any senseless violence? Seriously, you need to examine yourself. The word "fag" is disgusting; you have some serious issues if you cheer when someone uses it while bashing someone.

by Anonymousreply 52September 2, 2016 3:50 PM

[R37], if you truly felt "too many people have died in service" you should protest our wars and foreign policy and not try to quell righteous dissent at home. Your priorities seem a bit messed up.

My "Priorities" seem messed up? First of all, who the fuck are you to tell me about MY priorities. Second of all, you sure make a lot of assumptions about someone you don’t know because that’s what all sanctimonious pricks like yourself do. If we don’t see things YOUR way then we’re wrong.

And who the hell mentioned anything about denying first amendment rights? Nobody said he doesn’t have the right to protest. I said, you look like an asshole when you refuse to stand up. Not one word about constitutional rights was mentioned in my post.

By all means, you have the right to look like an asshole and not stand whenever the National Anthem is played.

And If you think the anthem’s origins have nothing to do with war and “Our troops,” you’re also a deluded sanctimonious prick.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, you have got to crawl out of your own ass, man.

by Anonymousreply 53September 2, 2016 3:51 PM

How long can this same thread go on for?

by Anonymousreply 54September 2, 2016 3:52 PM

[quote]My "Priorities" seem messed up? First of all, who the fuck are you to tell me about MY priorities.

A person commenting on the internet, snowflake. Just like you.

[quote]If you want anyone to take you seriously, you have got to crawl out of your own ass, man.

Sage wisdom from someone who has a meltdown over a person disagreeing with their stupidity on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 55September 2, 2016 3:57 PM

Perhaps he thinks the song is about him like Queen Elizabeth?

by Anonymousreply 56September 2, 2016 4:09 PM

I love you, R41 & R 42! My dad, a combat veteran of WW2 and Korea, says the same thing you do. As a character on the TV series Leverage put it:

[quote]See, that's the difference between a real soldier and this little Halloween outfit you got going on. You'd kill to protect your rights. [bold]A real soldier? He'd die protecting somebody else's.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 57September 2, 2016 4:59 PM

Meanwhile as everyone else is praising Colin, how many dead black people will there be at the hands of black men this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 58September 2, 2016 5:40 PM

What a weirdo!

by Anonymousreply 59September 2, 2016 5:42 PM

[quote] What a weirdo!

A red one?

by Anonymousreply 60September 2, 2016 5:46 PM

All this could have been avoided if white people knew how to accept half blacks as family. Colin was not accepted by his white side. The white race will continue to dwindle in influence and pure blacks also will lose in number while biracials and Latinos will become the future face of America. Not white or black but brown, baby.

by Anonymousreply 61September 2, 2016 6:06 PM

R58, that's irrelevant to the issue of injustice by the state

by Anonymousreply 62September 2, 2016 6:30 PM

Why, R62?

by Anonymousreply 63September 2, 2016 6:34 PM

[quote]Latinos will become the future face of America. Not white or black but brown, baby.

And it won't be pretty, given their Jewish bosses.

by Anonymousreply 64September 2, 2016 6:37 PM

#BlackLivesMatter is Bullshit (Addendum)

Intelligent, thoughtful and not afraid to speak his mind... I fucking love this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2016 6:42 PM

Hey R24....would you please tell us what the world wI'll look like when all the world's oppressed poc's are woke? And also tell us how you will personally benefit?

by Anonymousreply 66September 2, 2016 6:49 PM

R41...why are you appealing to the first amendment? US Constitution is racist. Aren't you woke? Besides first amendment prohibits government action against speech. Doesn't say that crowds can't boo political speech by others. I know....once again the system is rigged for the white racist regime.

by Anonymousreply 67September 2, 2016 6:54 PM

Could you grandpas get over your fetish about your "new" word, woke?

by Anonymousreply 68September 2, 2016 6:57 PM

Please r61, haven't you heard of Apartheid? There will be no problem keeping the non-whites "down", lol can you imagine the messes if non-whites managed scientific research, hedge funds and most importantly corporations? You amuse me.

by Anonymousreply 69September 2, 2016 8:05 PM

What's his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 70September 2, 2016 8:12 PM

he a THICCCCCCCCCCC redbone

by Anonymousreply 71September 2, 2016 8:14 PM

Stay woke bro

by Anonymousreply 72September 2, 2016 8:17 PM

[quote]What a weirdo!

Eat it.

by Anonymousreply 73September 2, 2016 8:23 PM

The KKK can go around in their hoods and it is free speech, Neo Nazis can march in Jewish neighborhoods and it is free speech, Westbro Baptist Church can hold signs that say God hates Fags at service-men's funerals and it is free speech, but a probably washed up black football player decides to stay seated during the national anthem and America collectively loses its mind.

by Anonymousreply 74September 2, 2016 8:49 PM

Groupthink is dangerous

by Anonymousreply 75September 2, 2016 8:54 PM

NBA's Brandon Jennings -- Kaepernick's Afro Is Dope!!! (VIDEO)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 2, 2016 10:14 PM

He is a role model

by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2016 1:03 AM

[quote]a bunch of players felt like Colin had been acting like a "loner" -- constantly walking around the team facility with his headphones on, tuning out the rest of the team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2016 1:32 AM

//////////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2016 1:33 AM

People wear headphones to tune out co-workers in every office in the land...

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2016 1:34 AM

Yeah, weirdo loners do that.

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2016 1:40 AM

And he is filthy rich partly because he has endorsement deal with Beats headphones

by Anonymousreply 82September 3, 2016 1:40 AM

[quote] constantly walking around the team facility with his headphones on, tuning out the rest of the team.

He must have been listening to The Star-Spangled Banner.

by Anonymousreply 83September 3, 2016 1:41 AM

Friday, September 02, 2016 03:58PM San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick announced plans to take his peaceful protest against racial injustice and police brutality "a step further" at a postgame news conference Thursday night.

Kaepernick, 28, who has refused to stand during the national anthem at two NFL preseason games, said he would donate the first $1 million he makes this season to organizations assisting communities affected by racial injustice and police brutality.

He said he wanted to make sure he was not "just talking about" these issues but was also "actively being involved" and "actively trying to make a change."

"I've been very blessed to be in this position and be able to make the kind of money I do," Kaepernick said. "I have to help these communities. It's not right that they're not put in the position to succeed or given those opportunities to succeed."

He also said he was "definitely considering" accepting invitations to meet with police and other law enforcement officers.

The San Francisco Police Department has had "a lot of issues," Kaepernick said, adding that he wanted to address the alleged "racist text messages that have been passed back and forth between PD members."

Kaepernick began his protest last week when he sat down during the national anthem before a game.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," he told NFL Media. "There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

He continued his protest by again refusing to stand, instead kneeling, as "The Star-Spangled Banner" was sung before last night's preseason finale against the San Diego Chargers. He was joined by teammate Eric Reid, who also knelt.

Kaepernick, who was born in Milwaukee to a white mother and a black father, said at Thursday night's news conference he believed his protest has been falsely painted as "anti-American and "anti-men and women of the military."

"I realize that men and women of the military go out and sacrifice their lives and put their selves in harm's way for my freedom of speech," he said. "I have the utmost respect for them. I think what I did was taken out of context and spun a different way."

Kaepernick added that he and his teammate had a conversation before Thursday night's game with a veteran, Nate Boyer, who helped them come up with the idea to kneel.

"We were talking to him about 'How can we get the message back on track and not take away from the military, not take away from pride in our country but keep the focus on what the issues really are?'" Kaepernick said. "Once again, I'm not anti-American. I love America. I love people. That's why I'm doing this. I want to help make America better."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2016 3:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2016 4:48 AM

The Santa Clara PD is absolutely right; if they work those games in uniform they will be targets now that Colin's agenda has become national news. You know how some people can be. Look at that "peaceful" march where so many officers were randomly killed.

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2016 5:35 AM

This incessant whining is really a turnoff. Go back to the field and do what you were paid to do.

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2016 12:36 PM

[quote] You know how some people can be.

I know how bitchy fags can be. I'm one.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2016 1:32 PM

He's just getting uglier and uglier.

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2016 2:27 PM

Love the fro. Total hot Mandigo

by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2016 4:44 PM

He's not ugly. I love afros and I hope he starts a trend

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2016 4:51 PM

He looks more Jewish or Arab than black

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2016 5:00 PM

r92 loool black people come in manyyy different ways HUNTY

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2016 5:01 PM

[quote] I love afros and I hope he starts a trend

I don't love afros, and I hope the backlash against him nips any incipient trend for their return in the bud.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2016 5:04 PM

[quote] loool

LoL! :)

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2016 5:04 PM

suckcolinsdick

by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2016 5:09 PM

He looks like a maroon with that big Alfro.

by Anonymousreply 97September 7, 2016 4:35 AM

[quote] He looks like a maroon with that big Alfro

I believe the correct term is "quadroon".

by Anonymousreply 98September 7, 2016 4:36 AM

@ABC7 3 minutes ago

Broncos' Brandon Marshall kneels during national anthem

by Anonymousreply 99September 9, 2016 2:05 AM

Awesome! Brandon is bae too

by Anonymousreply 100September 9, 2016 2:08 AM

Brandon is trash too.

by Anonymousreply 101September 9, 2016 2:10 AM

Seahawks may be planning protest en masse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 9, 2016 2:49 AM

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 103September 9, 2016 2:51 AM

Stay Woke!

by Anonymousreply 104September 9, 2016 3:01 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2016 12:26 PM

Colon Kaepernick is not fooling anyone. He's sitting down for Muslims, not blacks...thanks to his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 106September 12, 2016 11:07 AM

Send him to another country, see if he'll make 12 million dollars there!

by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2016 11:11 AM

Let me find out Kaep started a Revolution

by Anonymousreply 108September 12, 2016 4:03 PM

Kaepernick meets Cam Newton in Charlotte

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 19, 2016 2:32 AM

Gads, he's getting more uglier.

by Anonymousreply 110September 19, 2016 3:36 AM

I don't like him, but I have to say that he has shown much grace and maturity following some initial missteps.(the pig socks were very unfortunate)

I also believe that his hair is stunning and it transformed him from an unattractive Arabic looking mulatto into a 1970s looking stud.

And the talk at the beginning of this thread about his bad reputation with coaches during his recruitment to college is accurate. No one liked him in the locker room and the coaches loathe him. He has actually upped his stock by starting this movement because he seems less shallow and moody.

But, having said that, this whole thing is a result of him being "pussy-matized" by Nessa. That is common knowledge within the NFL inner circles.

by Anonymousreply 111September 19, 2016 4:24 AM

He has sparked a national movement. Locals high schools around the nation have student athletes doing the same.

by Anonymousreply 112September 19, 2016 11:52 AM

Looks more like a Jewfro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 19, 2016 12:55 PM

I was thinking the same thing, R113. Damn he is fug with that shcnoz.

by Anonymousreply 114September 19, 2016 1:55 PM

[quote]He has sparked a national movement. Locals high schools around the nation have student athletes doing the same.

Oh, goodie (rubbing hands together). More votes for me. Keep it up kids. I'm lovin' this.

by Anonymousreply 115September 19, 2016 1:57 PM

[quote]And the talk at the beginning of this thread about his bad reputation with coaches during his recruitment to college is accurate. No one liked him in the locker room and the coaches loathe him.

I'd like to know what kind of behavior caused him to be disliked by so many.

by Anonymousreply 116September 19, 2016 2:48 PM

I love Kaep

by Anonymousreply 117September 19, 2016 8:17 PM

Howard University cheerleaders: kneeling during tonight's anthem. Resistance is stronger than hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 20, 2016 1:08 AM

They are kneeling for the wrong reasons, and Collin tricked them into thinking they are doing the right things. When in fact they are continually disrespecting America.

by Anonymousreply 119September 20, 2016 1:39 AM

Why are they playing it at football games anyway?

by Anonymousreply 120September 20, 2016 1:56 AM

Uh, no one is in the stands dumb cheerleaders.

by Anonymousreply 121September 20, 2016 2:03 AM

They are R119. It's all Islam.

by Anonymousreply 122September 20, 2016 2:12 AM

Isn't there a better word than 'woke' for what you 'tards are trying to say? Who started this trend? Does Beyoncé use that word? God, I hate the times we live in. Everyone is a fucking moron or wants to sound like one.

by Anonymousreply 123September 20, 2016 2:29 AM

I hate the times we live in too. It's awful.

by Anonymousreply 124September 20, 2016 2:34 AM

Shut up you prissy white effeminates

by Anonymousreply 125September 20, 2016 2:38 AM

Don't see anything in Kaepernick's social media about the bombings. He's a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 126September 20, 2016 3:06 AM

✋ r125...people have a right to their opinion.

by Anonymousreply 127September 20, 2016 3:06 AM

Kaepernick supports these bombings - especially against gays.

by Anonymousreply 128September 20, 2016 3:08 AM

Has Kaepernick said anything on behalf of our gays?

by Anonymousreply 129September 20, 2016 3:11 AM

No. He supported Michael Sam and that was years ago. But, I do know that athletes only say "positive" things in public about gays in order to not risk backlash from the media and fans. They say the opposite in private. I know this for a fact,

by Anonymousreply 130September 20, 2016 3:34 AM

The anti Kaepernick troll would ride his dick to Uncle Sam's hill if he got the opportunity IRL, best believe it!

by Anonymousreply 131September 20, 2016 5:07 AM

Entire high school team in WA kneels for national anthem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 20, 2016 8:08 AM

Awesome

by Anonymousreply 133September 20, 2016 4:36 PM

Can you imagine when blacks and Muslims become the majority and what's going to happen to gay people, white gay men especially and gay rights? I don't even want to think about it. White gay men had better build a storm shelter now because a storm is coming.

by Anonymousreply 134September 20, 2016 4:44 PM

Why do so many gay men continue to defend black men, when those same black men are such homo haters. And don't lie to yourself or deny the truth, most black men really do hate gay people.

by Anonymousreply 135September 20, 2016 6:30 PM

I don't get kneeling as form of protest. To me that's a sign of respect for the anthem. Like when you kneel in church.

Protesters should take it up a notch and moon their naked asses or something similarly offensive. That way we can clearly distinguish honorable athletes (winners) from whiney BLMs & SJWs (losers).

by Anonymousreply 136September 20, 2016 10:49 PM

R130 - your claim is that athletes who say positive things about gays in public are doing so only to avoid a media backlash as soon as the cameras are turned off they make anti-gay comments. You know this for a fact.

Please read your comment again and try to figure out how foolish you sound.

by Anonymousreply 137September 20, 2016 11:07 PM

Anyone eho doubts how much hate many blacks have for gay men, I will be happy to direct you to a website where you can see for yourself.

I'm talking unreasonable, irrational unbridled hate. They hate gays so much that they dislike Obama for doing for gays what he would not do for them.

by Anonymousreply 138September 21, 2016 12:24 AM

[quote]I'm talking unreasonable, irrational unbridled hate. They hate gays so much that they dislike Obama for doing for gays what he would not do for them.

Well astonishing as it might seem, many black gays still find more acceptance in the black community than in the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 139September 21, 2016 1:49 AM

I'm sorry, but I think Kaepernick is a horrible little man who is not worth talking about.

by Anonymousreply 140September 21, 2016 3:03 AM

No one should stand for the anthem until cops stop murdering black people.

by Anonymousreply 141September 21, 2016 3:07 AM

R138, kick rocks with your simple, racist self

by Anonymousreply 142September 21, 2016 11:31 AM

What if the cops that are murdering black people are black too, R141? What then?

Charlotte shooter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 21, 2016 11:42 AM

Racism infects society at large, including racial minorities. Black people are inculcated with the same racial stereotypes and perceptions as White people. Studies on unconscious bias have confirmed this

by Anonymousreply 144September 21, 2016 12:29 PM

But only "white people are the devil", R144.

by Anonymousreply 145September 21, 2016 1:01 PM

Im not buying the "mixed race" thing unless his Dad is Gene Simmons.

by Anonymousreply 146September 21, 2016 1:08 PM

Don't be so ignorant r146

by Anonymousreply 147September 21, 2016 1:42 PM

The entire Indiana Fever WNBA team kneeled during the National Anthem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 22, 2016 12:17 AM

So, is everybody going to jump the cliff, because one asshole decided to jump?

by Anonymousreply 149September 22, 2016 1:09 AM

Let's just ignore the bastard and he will go away, he doesn't even support our gays.

by Anonymousreply 150September 22, 2016 1:28 AM

R150, I don't support you, you Bama

by Anonymousreply 151September 22, 2016 2:02 AM

Go Kaep!

by Anonymousreply 152September 22, 2016 11:41 AM

He started a Movement

by Anonymousreply 153September 22, 2016 12:09 PM

We need to ignore him.

by Anonymousreply 154September 22, 2016 1:29 PM

i am sick of these fucking pros pulling shit like this. i just want to watch sports and not be reminded of the ugly shit in this world. now all other pros in other sports are doing it, so sick of this!

by Anonymousreply 155September 22, 2016 2:07 PM

UNC Band, Fans protest National Anthem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 25, 2016 2:41 AM

I'm sorry, but I can't stand or no longer can give my opinion on Kaepernick.

by Anonymousreply 157September 25, 2016 6:09 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 158September 25, 2016 1:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 29, 2020 1:13 AM

I wonder if he still feels there was no difference between Trump and Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 160May 29, 2020 2:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!