Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WEHT Eric and Morné

Remember the balloon-titted muscle marys who the internet ripped to pieces after their tried to crowd-fund their FOUR wedding ceremonies and luxury honeymoon? There was an epic DL thread on them which got closed, but not before much gossip percolated about Eric's prissiness in Houston and his gym etiquette. At the time, DL predicted their marriage wouldn't last longer than a year.

Does anyone know what they are up to? Apparently Eric has just kickstarted a #hunksforhillary campaign as a means to get his tits out more prominently. What about the other one? Still married? WEHT WEHT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2018 2:05 PM

They're still around. Eric's pretty active on social media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2016 11:36 PM

Morne is less but they still seem to be together. They were in Ft. Lauderdale a couple weeks ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2016 11:37 PM

I remember these two! I recall thinking a the time that the South African husband seemed way nicer and more naive than the American one and that it wouldn't end well.

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2016 11:38 PM

Still together, huh?

I bet it's out of spite to prove us wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2016 1:00 AM

They were looking for a handout. I knew they'd be Hillbottoms.

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2016 1:05 AM

Finally our first time in NYC together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2016 4:44 AM

Pathetic tacky dorks. Gooooood. Byyyyyye.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2016 5:55 AM

That old thread was epic. They got their asses torn UP. If I recall, they ultimately deleted the GoFundMe page for their weddings (and honeymoons). Vapid internet narcissists. Drag them.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2016 12:11 PM

Weddings in and of themselves are vapid and self-centered. "Look at me! It's MY day! I'M the princess! ME! ME! ME!" Fuck weddings.

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2016 12:14 PM

They were asking their social media fans to pay thousands and thousands of dollars for their "pampering massages" and "spa days". Then Eric cried about people being mean to them online when the outrage broke out.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2016 3:41 PM

That awkward moment when you finally go just a *little* bit too far and it all blows up in your fucking face.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2016 5:12 PM

Gawker also joined the fray and their article (and readers' comments) were devastating.. Those two airheaded narcissists were swept off to parts unknown like two lawn chairs in a tornado.

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2016 6:08 PM

Morning stroll with the hubby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2016 2:56 PM

NAH, DIVORCED... They have since separated, as Eric has been seen on "Scruff" cruising for sex and declaring himself single and a "sapiosexual" (whatever the fuck that means)... So, yay, we weren't wrong (although we were off by about 2 years).

I spoke to someone who knows them well and we were correct in surmising Morne is way nicer than Eric... Eric is such an asshole that he doesn't even want the general public to associate his underwear brand (Onyx or Oryx or whatever) with him being gay because he doesn't want it to be "a gay brand"... So he's quick to repudiate the community if it comes to making a couple more bucks.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2018 2:15 PM

The party's over, girls, and a very bitter divorce is in the works. They're selling their house....maybe Green Card wife will have to go back to his shithole country. Also, Miss Turner had been cheating on the husband with Gus Kennworthy, Olympic whore. And some Asian guy..

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2018 3:43 PM

They look like they could be each other.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2018 4:37 PM

Have the launch to go fund me page to pay for the divorce yet?

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2018 5:14 PM

Guy on the right in the pic at R2 is inches away from being a gigolo lookalike!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2018 6:33 PM

Morne is hot and sexy, Eric has gayface and only looks good in Facetuned photos from carefully selected angles.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2018 7:13 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2018 5:22 PM

Even Stevie Wonder could see that coming.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2018 5:28 PM

Did they ever end up having their four weddings, for all the people who love them so much, of course?

by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2018 3:26 AM

Sad to beg for money to foot a wedding. Total embarrassment to the community, just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2018 7:16 AM

Word on the street is that the slutty over-enunciating trainer Miss Turner got run out of Houston and has moved home to Utah and is living with her parents.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2018 2:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!