Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don’t tell parents if transgender males bunk with daughters

A Maryland school district is instructing teachers and administrators not to tell parents if their daughters are bunking with male students who identify as girls on overnight field trips.

Bob Mosier, chief communications officer for Anne Arundel County Public Schools, says in a training video detailing how to accommodate transgender students that privacy issues regarding the student prevent the district from informing parents about such arrangements.

“So, many of you might be asking yourselves, ‘So I’m at an overnight field trip, and I have student who’s biologically a male, identifies as a female, and we’ve worked with that student and her family, and that student wants to sleep in the dorms, or whatever sleeping arrangements are, with the females,’” Mr. Mosier says in a video of the training session. “They don’t want to sleep in a room by themselves; they want to sleep with the rest of the females. So what do we do?

“And the answer is, they sleep with the females,” he said. “That’s not the easy answer; it’s the right answer. And in some cases, it’s going to cause issues, because … the private information piece doesn’t allow you to share that with parents of all of the other campers. Right? So that’s difficult.”

Writing at The American Conservative, Rod Dreher said the video is “very instructive, though not necessarily in the way the school system intends.”

“This gender insanity is not everywhere, yet, but it’s coming,” Mr. Dreher wrote. “Mark that. If you’re a teacher, administrator, or staffer for a public school system anywhere in the United States, you are going to find yourself sitting in a seminar just like this one day, if you haven’t already. And if you object, you’re a bigot.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 23, 2020 2:48 PM

The reaction of the school administration, parents and teachers will be interesting if/when one of the daughters gets knocked-up by her "female" bunk mate.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2016 4:36 AM

I hope they shut those schools down.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2016 4:36 AM

[quote] The reaction of the school administration, parents and teachers will be interesting if/when one of the daughters gets knocked-up by her "female" bunk mate.

There's no way that's going to be consensual. This is the perfect setup for rape.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2016 4:37 AM

A certain percentage of these young trannies consider themselves "lesbians."

Raging teenage hormones, a hard-on, and vulnerable girls in various stages of undress.

What could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2016 4:43 AM

This is exactly what the next-to-last episode of [italic]The Facts of Life[/italic] was trying to warn us about.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2016 4:44 AM

[quote]“And the answer is, they sleep with the females,” he said. “That’s not the easy answer; it’s the right answer. "

Lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2016 4:45 AM

Will the trannie undress in front of the girls and expose genitals?

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2016 4:45 AM

In Iran, you do not get transgender status just because you "identify" as trans. You have to go through a 6 month interview process with a psychologist who confirms that you really are transgender and not just a horny straight boy trying to get easy access to females.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2016 4:49 AM

Caitlyn Jenner, Rotunda Lottatwat, Leslie Jones, Bridget Nielson---I am so tired of hearing about these transgenders.!

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2016 4:52 AM

Most millennials like myself wouldn't have a problem with this. No one cares except the anti-trans haters on DL.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2016 4:58 AM

This is why the cult of jenn-durr needs to be abolished as violently as possible as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2016 4:59 AM

R10 also posted anti-gay hate speech on a pro-Hillary thread in the defense of BillRapistCosby

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2016 5:02 AM

Lila Perry will be thrilled with this new development!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2016 5:02 AM

[quote]Most millennials like myself wouldn't have a problem with this.

And you know this how, aside from ignorant overgeneralization R10?

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2016 5:02 AM

Anyone who doesn't have a problem with this is pro-rape, anti-gay and anti-woman.

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2016 5:06 AM

[quote][R10] also posted anti-gay hate speech on a pro-Hillary thread in the defense of BillRapistCosby

How in the world was what I said considered anti-gay, troll? I'M GAY!

[quote]And you know this how, aside from ignorant overgeneralization [R10]?

Most polls suggest millennials are very accepting of LGBT people, considerably more so than older folks. DL skews very old.

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2016 5:08 AM

..R8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2016 5:09 AM

[quote]Will the trannie undress in front of the girls and expose genitals?

Then the parents may find out. Are the girls allowed to tell their parents after the fact?

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2016 5:11 AM

Justifying with overgeneralization using another overgeneralization. Do you even know what a dictionary is R16?

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2016 5:12 AM

[quote]Justifying with overgeneralization using another overgeneralization. Do you even know what a dictionary is [R16]?

Clarify please.

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2016 5:15 AM

It's great that R10 doesn't have a problem. Chances are, if he's posting on DL, he's an adult male.

Schools make laws to protect children from all sorts of things adults are cool with.

Sleeping quarters have always been segregated by sex for children for a reason. Sex is fixed and binary - male and female.

It's interesting that the school is very clear that the feelings of one boy who wants to pass as a girl trumps the rights and safety of every girl in the school.

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2016 5:15 AM

[quote]Cultural Marxism: a CIS story

Can you guess which side enlightened Millennial R10 would be on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2016 5:17 AM

R20 Clarify? You're a fucking ignorant ass who should never be let anywhere near a keyboard. Clear enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2016 5:19 AM

[quote]It's interesting that the school is very clear that the feelings of one boy who wants to pass as a girl trumps the rights and safety of every girl in the school.

This. And it's a disaster waiting to happen.

I really wish those people could stand alone as a group while fighting for their special rights, rather than hitching their wagon to the gay rights agenda. Where are our leaders?

by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2016 5:25 AM

Oh, the parents WILL find out! You can't keep something like that secret (especially when there are published articles abou it). Girls talk, teachers talk, parents talk, boys talk....

by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2016 5:32 AM

FFS R10, please don't claim an entire generation's support for something unless you have actual data to support the assertion.

E.g. "Millennials overwhelmingly support marriage equality." Great, there are tons of polls providing evidence of that.

Unless you can provide multiple polls demonstrating millennial support for this specific policy dealing with trans people, you're really just speculating. Generalized expressions of support for "LGBT" mean little. Situations in which the legitimate interests of different groups in society intersect and conflict are where the rubber hits the road. For example, a majority of Americans have supported a woman's fundamental right to choose for years. But a majority of Americans also typically supports specific restrictions on abortion access. These are not in contradiction, because a position on a specific policy does not automatically disqualify one from supporting a larger principle from which that policy derives or the population group it covers.

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2016 5:57 AM

r17, that propaganda has been debunked by lesbian Harvard professor Afsaneh Najmabadi and Scott Long of the LGBT department of Human Rights Watch.

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2016 6:02 AM

R27 CampaignIran has logged on.

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2016 6:04 AM

The gay people pushed to change their gender

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2016 6:05 AM

The school is setting itself up for a legal disaster by not telling the parents. Of course, it's already out there, so I guess they'll find out.

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2016 6:10 AM

HBO's VICE Uncovers Gay Iranians Forced to Surgically Change Gender

Hard to believe, but the Iranian government will pay for gender-reassignment surgery to "cure homosexuality."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2016 6:11 AM

From Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity: Iran’s International Human Rights Obligations, University of Essex, June 2014

2. Sexual Orientation in Iran

Iranian laws criminalize same-sex relations. The only relations recognized and promoted by the State as legitimate are between a man and a woman. In the past, Iranian authorities have denied the existence of homosexuality within the country. However, recent official statements indicate that homosexuality and transgendered individuals have been acknowledged, but only as subjects of illness. Same-sex relations can be punishable by various sentences, ranging from flogging to the death penalty. These laws are different for men or women and distinguished on the basis of which sexual acts have taken place. There is no reference to sexual orientation within the laws but in practice this punishment could apply to acts by gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered (LGBT) persons for engaging in same-sex relations.

Therapeutic treatments and sex reassignment surgeries

Extensive documentation indicates that while same-sex relations (sexual acts) are criminalized, any sexual orientation that is not heterosexual is considered an illness, approached with medical treatments ranging from psychotherapy to sex reassignment surgery. Psychological therapies assess whether an individual can be “cured” of this illness by changing a person’s orientation to heterosexual through therapy. Documentation suggests that where medical professionals consider they have “failed to cure” non-heterosexual preferences, the State eventually encourages individuals to change their bodies by undergoing sex reassignment surgeries. From the State perspective, the outcome fixes the problem: for example, a woman who is attracted to women has become a man who is attracted to women.

Sex reassignment surgeries are common within Iran; Iran is responsible for the second highest number of these surgeries worldwide. In general, the legalization of sex change operations may count as a protection of individuals’ right to express their sexual identity. Yet the surrounding context – criminalization of same-sex relations, consideration of sexual identities as a medical problem, as well as social pressures – indicates that the State privileges relations and attraction between men and women and violates a range of its human rights obligations.

( The pressure placed upon LGBT persons by family members is cited as a significant factor in individuals’ decisions to undergo a sex reassignment surgery. These social pressures may constitute an external factor, outside the policies adopted by the State, that contribute to the prevalence of sex reassignment surgeries within Iran.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2016 6:20 AM

[quote]Most millennials like myself wouldn't have a problem with this

no self-awareness is a tragic thing

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2016 6:40 AM

You'd have a BIG problem if it was your SISTER or YOU that was raped by one of these self-identifying "lesbians", r10.

The parents will find out, all right. And the fucker who knocks one of the girls up needs to be fucking castrated and MADE to be the "lesbian" he's trying to pass as.

These boys want nothing more than unfettered access to girls. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2016 6:43 AM

Gross comments like R34 make me question if I'm on DL or Breitbart during all these trans threads, and it's why I try avoiding them.

You'd think that GAY MEN of all people were more accepting and open of others. Instead many here are driven by the fearmongering perpetrated by the right. Sad to see.

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2016 6:50 AM

[quote]These boys want nothing more than unfettered access to girls.

And those who are charged with protecting those girls - school administration and teachers - are handing it to the boys without parental consent.

by Anonymousreply 36August 27, 2016 6:51 AM

r29, the same media that lied us into an illegal war on Iraq, is lying again to push for war with Iran. Listen instead to openly homosexual Iranians like Alex Shams you lives in Tehran with his boyfriend without any problems like dozens of other queer Iranians.

by Anonymousreply 37August 27, 2016 6:54 AM

Wellll, I guess it's okay if they attach a big cow bell to his genitals.

by Anonymousreply 38August 27, 2016 7:00 AM

R37, you are the one spreading ignorance and hatred, not us. Iran is a hellhole for gays and women and anyone who claims otherwise is a shill for those who made it that way in the first place. Before the revolution, women could show their faces in public.

by Anonymousreply 39August 27, 2016 7:03 AM

R37 I doubt whether the media (or governments for that matter) care much about Iran's gay community to go to war over them. Your absurd deflection does not change the reality that media, universities, human rights groups and the UN ALL have criticized Iran for its horrible treatment of its gay community.

by Anonymousreply 40August 27, 2016 7:05 AM

'It can only get worse': Gays despair of Iran's elections

LGBT Iranians comment on today's election but with real power held by a religious and military elite and no candidates interested in easing the persecution they face, they say it can only get worse, not better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 27, 2016 7:15 AM

Gay men stand up for women's rights!

Gay airline staff refuse to fly to Iran after stewardesses protest against wearing veil

GAY stewards for Air France have refused to fly to Iran after female stewardesses staged a protest against being made to wear the veil as planes touch down in Teheran.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 27, 2016 7:21 AM

Because they knew they were next, r42.

by Anonymousreply 43August 27, 2016 7:29 AM

Aren't t the majority of stewards gay?

by Anonymousreply 44August 27, 2016 9:38 AM

Of course the girls will tell their parents.

But the schools have already decided to listen to the concerns of transgender kids and their parents, and NOT to listen to the concerns of girls and their parents.

by Anonymousreply 45August 27, 2016 11:27 AM

R9 Umm, Leslie Jones is an angry old dyke. She might have an over-sized clit but she is all woman. ....at least the last time I checked! Rotunda is now a transcat. she never had more cock in her life since she announced her transition.

by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2016 11:56 AM

The district has taken the position that males who say they're females ARE females, so if that is the case, logically there is no reason to tell them.

If you DID tell them you would be in effect, saying that you don't believe the males are female.

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2016 1:54 PM

It would have the advantage of being true r47. A boy in a mini skirt and busted wig is not a girl.

R35 don't you have a safe space waiting for you somewhere so you can cry about how those big meanies won't deny reality to save your hurt feelings?

by Anonymousreply 48August 27, 2016 2:10 PM

Boys who want to play dress-up full time need safe spaces.

Why should locker rooms, slumber parties, summer camps, and school restrooms, be only for biological females? Statistics say that 1 in 5 females have been/will be sexually abused. Since they'll be face-to-face with an unwanted penis eventually, it's best to start early.

But seriously, these laws make no provisions for the inevitable prankster pervs who will declare themselves female at 9:55am then waltz into the girls' lavatory and whip their dicks out to take a piss and have a look around at 10 o'clock. When the potential (and likely) issue is raised, the pro-trans brigade immediately shouts down concerns as right-wing scaremongering.

by Anonymousreply 49August 27, 2016 2:27 PM

R29's link was painful to read

[quote]"I think now if I were in a free society, I wonder if I would have been like I am now and if I would have changed my gender," she says. "I am not sure."

No wonder the pseudo/faux/whatever left is so enamored with Islam. Here it's more subtle (the huge wave of parents convincing little kids that act femmy or tomboyish they're really trans).

They want a comfortable way to be uncomfortable with gay people, and pressure anyone non "gender conforming" or gay to become trans, take hormones, and cutoff their genitals. Except for straight autogynophile men of course who want to fuck women and bully their way into their lives, they can just put on a dress.

by Anonymousreply 50August 27, 2016 2:30 PM

I don't see how intentionally deceiving parents could EVER be wise.

So much for teaching children to not lie by omission...

Things are crazy if schools are planning to include deception in their strategy and practice.

The truth shall set us free. This is not truth...so it is bondage.

They are setting themselves up for a downward spiral...and they will only recognize it AFTER girls have been harmed.

It's insane. I miss my parents generation....they never would have fallen for this bullshit.

I was "gender nonconforming" as a child. I grew up to be gay. I am definitely NOT my opposite sex.

So glad I'm not a kid today. I dodged a bullet. Wish there was something I could do to help these today's baby gays.

by Anonymousreply 51August 27, 2016 4:17 PM

I'm in my 40s, and spent the morning hanging out with a 20 something gay guy.

Everyone is "girly" or "boy" with him. He said he sits girly, but is such a boy when his boyfriend is around, because his boyfriend talks so much...like girls do.

I told him there is no girly way of sitting...and I think it offended him or blew his mind.

These kids are totally fucked up when it comes to gender. They have no clue. It's like the 1970s never happened. Gender is binary. Sex is not.

by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2016 4:20 PM

I can't really see how a room of twenty girls and occasionally one boy is a recipe for rape. But then I'm not a sad, fat old dyke who thinks that men and women can't be in the same room together.

by Anonymousreply 53August 27, 2016 4:33 PM

I'm not sure whose side I'm on in the conflagration between r23 and r20 and their antecedents, but isn't it enough to say "generalization" instead of "overgeneralization"?

by Anonymousreply 54August 27, 2016 4:39 PM

[quote]I'm not a sad, fat old dyke

[quote]Leslie Jones is an angry old dyke.

If anybody needs more proof that the trans-bots are homophobes....

by Anonymousreply 55August 27, 2016 4:39 PM

When my son was little one of the things I really emphasized teaching him was that if someone, an adult, a teacher or a babysitter for example, wanted him to keep something secret from me that that person absolutely had ill intent towards my son. As a teenager myself the only people that wanted me to be secretive about them to my guardians were much older men looking to fuck a teen or someone trying to sign me up for a cult.

by Anonymousreply 56August 27, 2016 4:39 PM

Let's flip this around, what if a trans male with a vagina is assigned to a room with 3 boys with penises and 2 double beds. What is a rape occurs? This insanity just makes no sense. Anatomy matters not perceived gender.

My high school did lots of overnight trips. Some were 4 boys, 2 beds and some were dorm/bunkhouses with gang showers. I just can't imagine the lawsuits and the firings. No teacher in their right mind would chaperone trips like this.

These special snowflakes are biologically male or female if they are pre-op. Pretending otherwise isn't rational.

by Anonymousreply 57August 27, 2016 4:50 PM

Good point, r54. But I think the point being expressed is that a "generalization" is neutral/fine but "overgeneralizing" is bad/unacceptable.

R55, ITA, and thank you for succicently pointing out how I also felt about those posts.

The T advocates pretend that females are not vulnerable around males, and that there is absolutely no difference between male and female hormones and reproductive organs. Female and male are interchangeable... except that no male will ever menstruate or have a baby, and no female will ever forcibly impregnate another female.

Gender trumps sex to them. Gender is everything, and biological sex is meaningless.

It's bizarre to see adults defend this illogic. It really is a cult mentality. Mass delusion.

by Anonymousreply 58August 27, 2016 4:53 PM

R57, even after pre-op...bio sex cannot be changed. It's immutable. Those who try are not the opposite sex...they are Frankensteins.

Seriously, not to be rude. It renders them mostly unfuckable to the masses. These people are mutilating healthy sex organs. If someone wants to mate, why choose someone who is likely sterile? And clearly self-destructive?

Trans did not exist in the 1970s partly because people looked down on cosmetic surgery back then. It was dangerous, expensive and narcissistic. ("Narcissism" was considered a BAD characteristic back then.)

Today, people can better mimic the opposite sex through smoke and mirrors: cosmetic surgery and carcinogenic chemicals they call "hormones". And yes it's true that gender is a social construct, and men and women are more alike than we like to think, so yes it is possible for a man to look like a woman or vice versa.

But people can always sense something is amiss, even with a very "passable" T. I don't know if it's pherenomes or what...the tells are endless and never go away. Life is not a perfectly staged photograph with the right light and angle.

by Anonymousreply 59August 27, 2016 5:02 PM

Is this theoretical daughter safe bunking with anyone? Maybe she ends up bunking with a chromosomal XX girl, who happens to be a lesbian? Or maybe a straight girl who's curious? Parents need to put up extra money to make sure their daughter gets her very own room. Or the parents could travel with and bunk with their daughter. (The kid will love that!)

by Anonymousreply 60August 27, 2016 5:03 PM

This is so simple. This situation is dealing with minors. That means parents indeed have the right to know and decide upon the sleeping/rooming arrangements of their children when they are away from home for school sanctioned activities.

Some parents might actually give permission, others will not. This is more of a parental right when it comes to their minor children.

Anyone can legitimately identify as another gender. Great. However, the actual physical gender of minors determines sleeping arrangements. That minor children are involved determines who has the authority to make these decisions. The parents.

This is part of adjusting to being Trans as a minor. At legal age they can make their own decisions. Until then parents have the last word. Period.

by Anonymousreply 61August 27, 2016 5:08 PM

R60 the difference is a penis might conceivably get her knocked up, while fingers 100% could not.

Everyone knows how horny teenage boys (girls too, but especially boys) can be. Putting boys and girls whose bodies are raging with hormones in the same bedroom is BEYOND fucking stupid.

If you can't see that, you're hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 62August 27, 2016 5:10 PM

Yeah and in the segregated rooms there is NO WAY a boy would sexually assualt other boy or girl molest other girl, sure.....

by Anonymousreply 63August 27, 2016 5:18 PM

R60 is willfully ignorant.

Male and female hormones are different. Males are more sexually aggressive. They are programmed to spread their seed. They can't help it. It's how we survived as a species.

If the hormones weren't different, there would be no reason to have hormone replacement therapy. But our hormones are different.

by Anonymousreply 64August 27, 2016 5:18 PM

R53 are you for real? You think school trips only involve massive dormitories? Last school trip I was on was twin beds in rooms. Two people per room. Very much a recipe for rape if one is female and one is a manipulative / mentally ill raging hormonal teenage boy - and he's still male even if he's wearing lipstick.

R60 have you ever seen a human being? You do know that the males are bigger and stronger than the females? Yes? And you really don't understand how it's possible for a male to overpower and rape a female? You're either a tranny troll or a retard. Surprising how often those two coincide.

by Anonymousreply 65August 27, 2016 5:23 PM

I'm just a delicate female flower who also happens to have a penis---why would ANYONE assume that I'm actually pervert troll who wants to whip his cock out in front of a bunch of unwilling girls? Only paranoid, mentally ill bigots would think that!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 27, 2016 5:26 PM

R63, you just do not know girls. You are obviously male...meaning, you have no right to comment on the safety of girls, and you have no credibility. In a patriarchal society, the vast majority of men do not have the best interests of girls and how to protect them and keep them safe.

But the last thing any girl wants is to be accused of sexually assaulting another girl. Please don't pretend that homophobia is not real. Please don't make the false equivalence that girls want to conquer girls for a notch on their belts. Please don't pretend there is a serious concern re: girl on girl rape

And yes boys do sexually assault other boys...they call it hazing. But that just demonstrates how fucked up teen boys can be. It proves they should not be bunking with girls.

by Anonymousreply 67August 27, 2016 5:26 PM

R66 reminds me of the fact that boys today grow up in porn culture. More reason to keep them segregated from girls.

by Anonymousreply 68August 27, 2016 5:29 PM

A male-to-female transgendered person doesn't typically want to have sex with other females. If the person-is "post-op", then there's no way the kid can get a girl pregnant. If the person is "pre-op", then they probably wouldn't want anyone to see their genitals, much less use them for sex.

You've been on this anti-transgender kick for MONTHS, now, creating the same tired debates, posting several times in a row, being rude to other posters who disagree with you.

Why are you so afraid of transpeople? And, why why are you expending your energy on a lgbt board? Why not post your garbage at stormfront where people will agree with you?

by Anonymousreply 69August 27, 2016 5:53 PM

[quote]A male-to-female transgendered person doesn't typically want to have sex with other females

Hahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 70August 27, 2016 5:56 PM

[quote]I'm just a delicate female flower who also happens to have a penis

So that Lila Perry troll is a "lesbian" trans, quelle suprise. Why does it always seem to be the trans who want to get with women sexually who push the hardest for the bathroom/lockerroom/schooltrip/etc... stuff?

When I was younger, I would have totally bought into the SJW trans fight, because I thought trans were typically interested in men and sincerely wanting to live as women, not skeevy straight guys trying to be where they're not wanted.

by Anonymousreply 71August 27, 2016 5:56 PM

[quote] I was "gender nonconforming" as a child. I grew up to be gay. I am definitely NOT my opposite sex.

Same here. I grew up in the 70s. There was homophobia for sure but there was also a lot of gender nonconformity. I had a teacher (in a public school) who was an out lesbian and it just wasn't a huge deal. Maybe with a small minority of ignorant people.

The reagan era seemed to usher back in strict gender conformity.

by Anonymousreply 72August 27, 2016 6:00 PM

If I were a parent of one of this girls, I would be outraged. How dare the school system dictate what they need to inform parents about. I wouldn't fear rape per se, but the fact that a biological male would be sleeping in the same quarters with my female child, unbeknownst to me would piss me off.

by Anonymousreply 73August 27, 2016 6:03 PM

R69 MtT are mainly autogynephiles. They are very much interested in fucking women, willing or not. How do you think the deeply mysogynistic term "cotton ceiling" came about?

by Anonymousreply 74August 27, 2016 6:05 PM

I get the sense that the younger trans are gay and will probably just be gay men who do drag. It seems the older ones are the fetishits.

by Anonymousreply 75August 27, 2016 6:07 PM

Oops, 'fetishists'

by Anonymousreply 76August 27, 2016 6:07 PM

Beautiful story R42!

That's what be need more of!

by Anonymousreply 77August 27, 2016 6:13 PM

[quote]I get the sense that the younger trans are gay and will probably just be gay men who do drag. It seems the older ones are the fetishits

Unfortunately it seems like the fetishits push hard for the "I don't have to actually fully transition, just consider my dick a big clit or else". Whereas the younger gay ones are more vulnerable to the trans-mommies (and daddies) who try to get them on hormones early.

It's depressing to think of the mistakes that can happen, and these trans that are really gay men and women get robbed of the chance to actually grow, change, and accept themselves as gay. They have to be straight, and the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 78August 27, 2016 6:17 PM

The trans troll references "Scott Long of the LGBT department of Human Rights Watch"

Scott Long was going after gay activist Peter Tatchell, who was defending gay people persecuted by Iran and in opposition to Islamist fundamentalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 27, 2016 6:26 PM

Scott Long and the fake ‘Muslim’ identity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 27, 2016 6:27 PM

Thanks for exposing that BS R79. Good for Tatchell for demanding an apology - people need to start pushing back.

by Anonymousreply 81August 27, 2016 6:33 PM

Who are the "medical,professionals" who are providing dangerous hormones to minor children for the dubious purpose of changing their "gender"? Parents should be told firmly that children must be made to wait until they are old enough to consent for themselves, no matter what they believe. There will be no way to undo the damage that may be done to these children. It is surprising it is even legal, but it is certainly unethical.

by Anonymousreply 82August 27, 2016 6:36 PM

[quote]Gross comments like [R34] make me question if I'm on DL or Breitbart during all these trans threads, and it's why I try avoiding them. You'd think that GAY MEN of all people were more accepting and open of others. Instead many here are driven by the fearmongering perpetrated by the right. Sad to see.

There is nothing more anti-gay and anti-women than the trans push - it's Joseph Mengele - experiments on kids ruining their lives because of homophobia, a gay cleanse of generations, and forcing men on women and girls. It is wiping out gay rights, wiping out gay people, women's rights, and harming children. That is GROSS, that is NOT ACCEPTING. That is NOT OPEN OF OTHERS. That is the extreme right's DREAM. What dunce cannot see this? A trans lying, or a moron brainwashed by propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 83August 27, 2016 6:37 PM

I know, and it is an outrage, R82.

Where are the medical professionals, the lawyers, women's organizations, gay & lesbian organizations, child protection organizations, investigative reporters? Where? Why are they not covering this story, fighting this obvious harm and only instead celebrating it and aiding its propagation?

by Anonymousreply 84August 27, 2016 6:41 PM

[quote]Where are the medical professionals, the lawyers, women's organizations, gay & lesbian organizations, child protection organizations, investigative reporters

Frightened of the public and professional consequences of being labelled a bigot.

Look at all the targets they've hit.

by Anonymousreply 85August 27, 2016 6:46 PM

[quote]A male-to-female transgendered person doesn't typically want to have sex with other females. If the person-is "post-op", then there's no way the kid can get a girl pregnant. If the person is "pre-op", then they probably wouldn't want anyone to see their genitals, much less use them for sex.

I thought "no-op" was the way most were going now.

[quote]Why are you so afraid of transpeople?

Because they want to erase gays. Because they want to transition children, or at least fuck up their puberty with hormones.

by Anonymousreply 86August 27, 2016 6:46 PM

IMPORTANT: READ THIS

This is from the Iran country information 2014 UK government

"Failure to undergo surgery creates the perception of homosexuality. Transgender individuals who transgress socially constructed gender expectations without applying to become diagnosed as “certified transsexuals” and undergoing sex reassignment surgery risk being identified as “homosexual” and in violation of the Penal Code. They will be at real risk of being targeted for discrimination, arbitrary arrest and detention, torture and other forms of ill-treatment. Such treatment will similarly amount to persecution."

ISN'T THIS COMPLETELY BACKWARDS? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

by Anonymousreply 87August 27, 2016 6:50 PM

[quote]Frightened of the public and professional consequences of being labelled a bigot. Look at all the targets they've hit.

I know, it truly amazes me. I think a lot are just straight people with a blind spot. They aren't anti-gay, but they are so removed from it all, they think they have to go along with the trans stuff, too.

I can't believe there isn't anyone from a medical field that is not loudly fighting this.

And that there are no reporters on it. To me the harm was quite obvious when they started declaring 6 year olds and 3 year olds were transgender and parading them in the media. It' obvious it will have longer term effects and the kids are not consenting to this.

by Anonymousreply 88August 27, 2016 6:54 PM

Ladystick orgasms are "feminine" by definition, no? These besticked "females" who identify as "lesbian" might not be seen as such by their female objects of lust.

by Anonymousreply 89August 27, 2016 6:59 PM

[quote]A male-to-female transgendered person doesn't typically want to have sex with other females.

Where are you getting this from? The old research used to indicate this, but that was back when most MTF were primarily men attracted to men who actually wanted to fully transition and cutoff their penis. For these MTF, transitioning was serious stuff, and the only way to really live the life they wanted. As MTF have become accepted, the straight males with autogynephilia have come out of the woodwork, the bar has lowered, and transition isn't necessary. Those old surveys usually questioned fully transitioned MTF so they were skewed.

The stats I've seen indicate a higher percentage of MTF who are attracted to women.

by Anonymousreply 90August 27, 2016 7:00 PM

From Scott Long's Twitter, who the trans troll referenced

Scott Long Retweeted Max Fisher ‏@Max_Fisher Aug 18 France bans Muslim clothing to pressure the people it violently colonized into giving up their identities as well

He's in favor of the burnquni and burqa as well. And likes to dress it up in fake progressive language.

Groups get infiltrated. I think a great infiltration has gone on in the left/gay/women's movement. Who knows what is behind it? What power.

by Anonymousreply 91August 27, 2016 7:07 PM

R35, are you an idiot? Trans is anti gay and anti women. Gays who actually care about gays are anti-trans because they see it for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 92August 27, 2016 7:08 PM

If R35 had lived in pre-war Germany, she'd've wondered why the Jews weren't more accepting of the Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 93August 27, 2016 7:12 PM

Did you see the post at R87. Isn't that like Kerry adopting the trans language about gender affirming in the State Dept report? It is suggesting, trans-style that trans is real and they will be pushed to be homosexual, when the exact opposite is happening, homosexuals pushed to be trans....

by Anonymousreply 94August 27, 2016 7:16 PM

r69:

1. The majority of MTFs are haven't had SRS and are still attracted to females (actual females, not MTFs playing pretend). 2. This is a [bold]gay[/bold] discussion board.

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2016 7:57 PM

R88 has a good point. Straight people aren't considering the issue seriously. They're just saying, "Gay, lesbian, bi, whatever. Let people do whatever they want." They are trying to be open minded and unprejudiced. There is a need for more mainstream discussion of the anti-gay/lesbian implications of the Transgender phenomenon, especially for children, instead of unquestioning promotion.

by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2016 7:58 PM

I don't know, r84.

The National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR) boycotted MichFest because they didn't permit "transwoman" (as if) in the women only festival.

So did the Indigo Girls.

Not a peep from Gloria Steinem, Alice Walker, Margaret Atwood....only Germaine Greer. And look at the hell she got.

by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2016 8:38 PM

R88, a "transman" (as if) was interviewed and hailed on 60 Minutes of all places. Leslie Stahl clearly admired "his" courage. No criticism, no deep questioning...just blind acceptance and adulation.

by Anonymousreply 98August 27, 2016 8:42 PM

Why doesn't Johns Hopkins speak out? They were the first to perform SRS, and the first to stop due to poor outcomes. And they are the best hospital in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 99August 27, 2016 8:43 PM

R97, The national Centre for Lesbian Rights is like the LGBT committee: they' re supporting transgenders no matter what, screw everyone else. It' s not the official associations that need to talk about this, they don' t have credibility and won' t do it anyway. It' s the singular individuals, possibly high profile, that need to take a stand. Like Greer did. Gloria Steinem is an idiot anyway. After last year' s comment about women only voting for Sanders to get men' s attention, as if the concept of a woman not liking Clinton is so alien that the feminist mantra of "women are good enough to decide for themelves" isn' t usable anymore for them, she sounds more like a self-loathing moron who hates women and doesn' t believe in them more than anything. No surprise she isn' t talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 100August 27, 2016 8:44 PM

R90, the 1970s movie "Dog Day Afternoon", which was based on a true story, was about a very effeminate gay man who felt he had no choice but to have sex change surgery so he could openly be in a "straight" relationship.

Growing up, trannies were gay men surrendering to a homophobic society. Now it's mostly straight men who keep their dicks...

by Anonymousreply 101August 27, 2016 8:48 PM

[quote]Not a peep from Gloria Steinem, Alice Walker, Margaret Atwood....only Germaine Greer.

Their relative silence about trans issues says it all really. If they were really comfortable with it and considered trans real women, they'd be shouting about trans issues from the rooftops, like the "third wave generation" "feminists".

They clearly understand it's bullshit and also understand they'll be roasted for critiquing it. Their generation of feminists has tried to defend themselves from the "separatist crazy women" accusation from day one, and hence the cowardice.

by Anonymousreply 102August 27, 2016 8:48 PM

Kate Kendell and Sandy Holmes are the ones who matter now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 27, 2016 8:53 PM

Good question, r91. My guess in p e d 0 s.

I clearly remember back in the 1970s when n a m B l a sought to join the rights gay movement. We literally had to fight them out of our parades.

It's not like they just figured they'd give up. They are the embodiment of male entitlement. Where there is a will, there is a way. And we are the only ones in the entire global gay community who see this for as it is...men's rights activism.

If you tell them women aren't safe with transwomen, we are accused of hating men and condemning them all as rapists. When we express concern for children, they mock us as fraus who cry "but what about the children? Think of the children!"

They are openly misogynisitic and homophobic. And they are benefitting from male entitlement in a patriarchal society...ironically from LIBERALS.

T really is for Trojan Horse. They joined us to beat us from within. They infiltrated us to wipe us out...just like when the Europeans have free blankets to the native Americans...blankets intentionally exposed to lethal and contagious diseases.

by Anonymousreply 104August 27, 2016 8:57 PM

have free blankets = gave free blankets

by Anonymousreply 105August 27, 2016 9:08 PM

Responding to those upthread who ask where the gay leadership & voices are...there are no gay voices anymore.

HRC, the Advocate, Lambda Legal & others, have been infiltrated at the highest levels by the trannies.

The leaders of those orgs are now controlling the message to the lamestream media, telling them that trans & gay are one & the same. Lamestream media takes their word for it. That is why people like Leslie Stahl aren't asking the trannies the tough questions.

As for this particular issue in Maryland's school district...how long before there's a lawsuit from the parents of the real girls?

That Mosier asshole should be removed from his job immediately. He's dangerous. And obviously arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 106August 27, 2016 9:20 PM

You sound absolutely paranoid. How are transgendered people "trying to erase gays", as you claim?

Families aren't trying to push their non-gender-conforming kids into becoming transgendered. Having a trans kid is much harder road than having a gay kid.

by Anonymousreply 107August 27, 2016 9:46 PM

[quote]Having a trans kid is much harder road than having a gay kid.

Nope, it's a lot of fun, attention, and control. If you read any of the mommy blog's you'd be aware of that. It's the new munchausen by proxy / peanut allergy / aspergers / etc.....

by Anonymousreply 108August 27, 2016 9:53 PM

R107, Google it, there are tons of stories of parents now looking to transition their 4-5 y/o kids, who they insist are T. It's really because the kids are femmy boys or tomboy girls & the parents don't want a gay child.

I think it's amazingly abusive to take a child's word or behavior for "I'm a tranny!" & act on it. The adults are supposed to be smarter & make better decisions, not give in to kid's fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 109August 27, 2016 9:58 PM

Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat PORN PORN PORN PORN PORN PORN Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat PORN PORN PORN PORN PORN PORN Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat scat Israel scat Israel scat Israel scat

by Anonymousreply 110August 27, 2016 10:02 PM

Are you saying that transgender people don't exist?

What do you do if you have a kid on the verge of suicide because they are in the wrong body? Do you tell them to suck it up, or do you get the drugs that will help them avoid puberty. After puberty, it's a lot harder to change over.

Are you also in favor of conversion camps to straighten out gay kids?

by Anonymousreply 111August 27, 2016 10:02 PM

R111 Try taking these kids to psychiatrists & seeing why they're being delusional about their identities.

by Anonymousreply 112August 27, 2016 10:05 PM

R97....NCLR is the same org that is using their legal department to defend Dr. Johanna Olson and her "clinic" for wanting to transition a mentally challenged child who has leukemia and is in intensive care. Its funny, because months ago I posted on their page about the hypocrisy and linked the article....and quite a few members were horrified and didnt believe their org would do such a thing. Dr. (I use the term lightly) is the quack who advocates tranitioning children as young as 18 months old......for the transbots who dont see anything wrong with this, it shows the depths of their delusion.

r111.....eat shit you psycho.....gay conversion therapy is not the same as preventing a CHILD from fucking up their life and body. Its assholes like you why the state of Oregon now allows teenagers to get hormones and have surgery at the age of 15 WITH NO PARENTAL CONSENT. And if your delicate little snowflake has suicidal thoughts because he is in the wrong body, then there is something more serious going on in their environment. You sound like one of those narcissistic fame whore mothers screaming that "nobody understands that my 3 year old wants to die because they were born the wrong sex". Ive got a news flash for you.....CHILDREN THAT YOUNG ARE NOT AWARE OF, AND CANNOT MAKE A DETERMINATION AS TO GENDER. There is a reason children should not be placed on hormones UNTIL after puberty......they might change their mind after their hormones kick in. To claim it eases the transition to avoid puberty just supports the claim that they want to erase gays....convert them before they wake up and start thinking for themselves !

by Anonymousreply 113August 27, 2016 10:11 PM

R113 You. Are. Fucking. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 114August 27, 2016 10:15 PM

When was this R98? Leslie Stahl is a propagandist of some sort. I remember looking her up for some other issue and she is on the Council of Foreign Relations.

by Anonymousreply 115August 27, 2016 10:20 PM

When they were trying to put the T with the LGB some people knew it was wrong. "Transsexuals desire 'gender correction' surgery so that they can live as heterosexuals. To some of us, it would indeed seem they have more in common with those wanting to become 'ex-gay' people."

Interestingly, the NY Times even back then was pushing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 27, 2016 11:06 PM

WTF, R34? I get that it's ridiculous for trans to be bunking with females and the school urging people not to tell. But, really the overwhelming thing we're supposed to fear that this will lead to RAPE! You sound like some frau from the 1960s who was afraid that homosexual men would molest her children. But, you insist that trans rape has and will happen.. Well, certainly gay men actually HAVE molested children But, it was never a well grounded reason for setting policy pertaining to gays. Trans shouldn't bunk with females because they're not female is all that really needs to be said.

by Anonymousreply 117August 27, 2016 11:07 PM

"Try taking these kids to psychiatrists & seeing why they're being delusional about their identities."

R112, that's the same thing that some conservatives tell the parents of gay kids.

by Anonymousreply 118August 27, 2016 11:11 PM

R113 is so correct. When parents invest themselves in the transgenderism of their child, they cause their child to embrace that as something that is special and important about them and they discourage the children from changing their minds or questioning their own feelings. It is conversion therapy at it's worst, taking advantage of immature minds to impose their own will on them. Whether the parents do it out of some kind of ignorant sincerity or in order to gain attention for themselves, it is just wrong. When those children are old enough to realize what was done to them, many will suffer identity crises and resent it.

by Anonymousreply 119August 27, 2016 11:14 PM

r117.......Do you realize that 80% of MTF keep their penis ?????....and that 60% of that 80% are attracted to females ???.....they are what is referred to as "transbians". WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG ?????

by Anonymousreply 120August 27, 2016 11:14 PM

R119, Except being gay is not considered a mental issue by anyone but bigots, while sex dysphoria is on a clynical level, since it messes up with your perception of your body and mind. There is a reason why people who go through gender reassignment surgery are required to spend a certain amount of time under the care of a psychiatrist!

by Anonymousreply 121August 27, 2016 11:16 PM

sorry, I meant R118

by Anonymousreply 122August 27, 2016 11:17 PM

The posts that don't make any sense are from Tranbot(s). There is one or two on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 123August 27, 2016 11:17 PM

Shelia Jeffreys in 90s said "transsexualism should be seen as a violation of human rights"

True - and even more so now that teens and children are involved.

by Anonymousreply 124August 27, 2016 11:22 PM

Also Shelia Jeffreys, from the 1990s:

"Transgenderism is a political issue, not one which should be relegated to individualistic explanations and solutions as may be advanced by therapists and doctors"

True, and especially now with teens and kids involved. POLITICAL issue.

by Anonymousreply 125August 27, 2016 11:23 PM

My issue with transkids and their parents and doctors is simple:

It's perfectly normal for kids to think "My life would be so much easier if I were a boy/girl", because sex-based societal expectations don't suit everyone, and the grass is always greener. What's wrong is for parents and doctors to tell these kids that their lives WILL be easier if they take puberty blockers, hormones, and have irreversible surgery.

Medical transitions are incomplete and frequently unconvincing, they should only be undertaken by adults who fully aware of the risks, benefits, and limitations. Adults are massively overselling these "transitions" to kids, assuring them they'll be happy and accepted, when that's really something that's impossible to predict or guarantee.

by Anonymousreply 126August 27, 2016 11:34 PM

Where does R120 get its numbers? I know DL is (and has been) on the "autogynephile" kick, but it doesn't really seem to be so.

by Anonymousreply 127August 28, 2016 12:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 28, 2016 12:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 28, 2016 12:46 AM

[quote]Where does [R120] get its numbers? I know DL is (and has been) on the "autogynephile" kick, but it doesn't really seem to be so.

That's a good question, although I guess I'd ask the same thing of you ("it doesn't really seem to be so" ... seem to be so how? In your anecdotal experience or based on stats).

It's difficult to gather stats on transition, because some studies on trans are only on people who have transitioned. Transitions appear to be pretty low, but you'd have to figure out if that's by choice or not. The non-transition autogynephile type have become much more vocal recently.

[quote]It's very difficult to know. The Encyclopedia of Surgery says that "the number of gender reassignment procedures conducted in the United States each year is estimated at between 100 and 500. The number worldwide is estimated to be two to five times larger." At least one other researcher says there are many more. Marci Bowers, a transgender obstetrician and gynecologist in Burlingame, Calif., who performs the surgeries, said in an interview that she does about 200 per year herself, about three quarters of them male to female. Fred Ettner, a physician in Evanston, Ill., who works with people going through transition, estimated that only about 25 percent to 30 percent of transgender people have any kind of surgery.

by Anonymousreply 130August 28, 2016 12:53 AM

Many gays sympathized with transgendered people because the argument "it's just a phase, you'll grow out of it" is one that many of us heard about being gay and being attracted to the same sex.

But the thing about gender identity is that it often *is* a just phase that kids eventually grow out of. Tomboys become soft butch lesbians, and queeny little boys discover the gym and how hot they look wearing a beard (see below.)

Many gay people on this thread are right to be protective of our little gay brothers and sisters. Gay kids should be allowed to have their fun experimental period without having double mastectomies or taking hormones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 28, 2016 1:01 AM

Most well-meaning straight people think 1) transgender means sex change, which means surgical/hormonal alteration and 2) if you're cool, you support gays, and support trans.

Not being perceived as a bigot is the most important thing.

It is inconceivable to them that trans goals (strict gender adherence, even if it requires castrations and risky lifelong hormones) are actually in opposition to gay goals (live life how you are, fuck you if i can't be a butch woman who likes sex with women or a femmy boy who dreams of sex with hunky men).

The whole autogynephilia thing has been completely suppressed/omitted from discussion of this topic.

by Anonymousreply 132August 28, 2016 2:45 AM

Looks like this may be a perverse form of population control. Putting these children on hormone therapy ensures they're sterile and cannot reproduce. I feel for the kids, such a huge consequence to pay. Their DNA is not going forward and their genetic line is at a dead end. I hope it's what they truly want because there's no going back from this.

by Anonymousreply 133August 28, 2016 3:15 AM

R131, that's part of why adding "T" to "LGB" has muddied the waters so much - some of the myths around homosexuality are, in fact, true when applied to transgenderism. I've never seen any research that suggests that homosexuality can be cured by conversion therapy. But all the studies on "gender dysphoric" children show that their dysphoria is unlikely to persist into adulthood - even the World Professional Association for Transgender Health acknowledges this:

[quote] An important difference between gender dysphoric children and adolescents is in the proportion for whom dysphoria persists into adulthood. Gender dysphoria during childhood does not inevitably continue into adulthood. Rather, in follow-up studies of prepubertal children (mainly boys) who were referred to clinics for assessment of gender dysphoria, the dysphoria persisted into adulthood for only 6-23% of children (Cohen-Kettenis, 2001; Zucker & Bradley, 1995). Boys in these studies were more likely to identify as gay in adulthood than as transgender (Green, 1987; Money & Russo, 1979; Zucker & Bradley, 1995; Zuger, 1984). Newer studies, also including girls, showed a 12-27% persistence rate of gender dysphoria into adulthood (Drummond, Bradley, Peterson-Badali, & Zucker, 2008; Wallien & Cohen-Kettenis, 2008).

How they can admit this and still recommend irreversible medical treatment for "gender-dysphoric" kids is beyond me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 28, 2016 3:50 AM

Most people I've talked to think I am intolerant, until I point out that you don't have to remove your cock and anyone can pose as trans and have access to women's changing rooms - then they are shocked.

Clearly, the trans movement don't want people to realise that.

by Anonymousreply 135August 28, 2016 4:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 28, 2016 4:33 AM

[quote] Clearly, the trans movement don't want people to realise that.

The trans movement is cunning though. The bully/intimidate by obscuring facts and calling anybody who questions them names.

by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2020 12:50 AM

[quote] Mark that. If you’re a teacher, administrator, or staffer for a public school system anywhere in the United States, you are going to find yourself sitting in a seminar just like this one day, if you haven’t already. And if you object, you’re a bigot

Prophetic quote from 4 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 138May 23, 2020 1:25 AM

You idiots. When it comes to trans issues, you turn into right-wing conservatives. Don't you understand you are not welcome either.... Stupid homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 139May 23, 2020 1:30 AM

This now almost 4 year old bumped thread (?) cites as its source the Washington Times, a rabidly right wing newspaper owned by the Unification Church, aka The Moonies. A paper owned by a cult that marries complete strangers en masse and believes Sun Myung Moon was God Himself is probably not going to be my first choice for ethical and unbiased journalism.

by Anonymousreply 140May 23, 2020 7:48 AM

R139 I just get pissed when I see where things are going. I see it going one of two ways:

1. Queer/trans activists are so extreme that they cause a backlash and ruin it for the rest of us.

2. We lose the gay identity as we know it. When a historical stonewall film is made, for example, they will depict the queer/trans people of today, and not the gay men as they were then, because they weren’t alive then and they will assume that’s how it always was.

by Anonymousreply 141May 23, 2020 2:47 PM

R140 then forget the source and go with what you see with your own eyes. Our youth who would have been gay in prior generations are now identifying as queer and/or trans. We are living fossils.

by Anonymousreply 142May 23, 2020 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!