Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Desperate Lisa Marie Presley Moving Back To Graceland

Devastated Lisa Marie, 48, is so heartbroken over the collapse of her marriage to MichaelLockwood that she is moving back into her childhood home, Graceland, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned. Pals say Elvis Presley's only child told them she is heading home to Tennessee to spend time thinking about what she should do after her fourth marriage imploded and the divorce quickly turned nasty.

And while she had "sworn off men," insiders say she intends to pour her energies into rebuilding her fortune and her dead father's legacy. Sources say Lisa Marie plans to take better care of her father's estate to ensure her $700 million fortune stays intact, on the heels of her claims that her estranged husband,Lockwood, 55, may have blown through a shocking amount of her money during their 10-year marriage.

Meanwhile, friends said Lisa Marie also feared her dad's beloved Memphis mansion could end up in bankruptcy. "Graceland has fallen on hard times and is in serious danger of having to be shut down," claimed an insider. "Visitor attendance has slipped in recent years and the fear is that unless something drastic is done, business will fall off to the point that the gates will be padlocked."

Although thousands of tourists traipse through the downstairs rooms, the family quarters are strictly off-limits. They haven't changed in over 30 years, and the familiarity could be good for Lisa as her life has shifted following her latest split.

"Lisa Marie has spent so much of her life trying to flee from her past. At one point, she and husband Michael moved to a quiet English village where she served locals fish and chips so that she could feel 'normal,'" said a source. But pals said her failed marriage finally made her realize who she was — the daughter of rock 'n' roll royalty — and nothing can change that, so she will now embrace it.

In 2012, Lisa Marie laid the groundwork to go home when she made a pilgrimage back to her childhood home. Walking through the doors with her twin daughters, she cried hysterically as memories came flooding back. In an interview she said, "I walked in with my twins (Harper andFinley, now 7), looked around, and I gasped. I couldn't tell if I was going to laugh or cry."

Since filing for divorce from Michael on June 24, 2016, Lisa Marie told pals she had to make a move. And although she owns homes in L.A., Tennessee and England, she learned a valuable lesson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 22, 2020 8:25 PM

Lisa is dumb, Enough said

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2016 10:15 PM

Very sad. She should take what's left of the money and invest it well because Graceland will never be able to turn around financially. It's not like there are generations of Elvis fans.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2016 10:18 PM

If you're a straight, tall, thin man who looks like an ugly woman you could be husband number 5!

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2016 10:19 PM

NOT SURPRISED AT ALL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2016 10:24 PM

I have a feeling that Lisa and her mom probably sold their rights to Graceland and Elvis a long time ago and get some sort of limited allowance.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2016 10:25 PM

What man would be desperate enough to marry her?

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2016 10:25 PM

Lisa Marie spent most of her life being sad and ungrateful to her father' legacy/fans and chasing after weirdo Michael Jackson so....

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2016 10:33 PM

How much did Scientology get?

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2016 10:39 PM

Why don't people like Lisa Marie, Lindsay Lohan, Michael Jackson (RIP), and their ilk go off for a few years and get an actual education? A little book larnin' and hanging around genuinely smart people and non-rich, non-famous people could do a world of good for Lisa Marie.

People her age go back to school all the time; my sister wrote part of her dissertation on nontraditional learners, and now teaches them part-time.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2016 10:46 PM

Elvis has largely been forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2016 10:49 PM

R8 Allegedly, she left Scientology for good 5 or 4 years ago

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2016 10:53 PM

If I had a fortune, I certainly wouldn't let any husband have much access, particularly husband #4. Maybe I would get burned on husband #1 with trust, but not again.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2016 10:59 PM

Is BLM going to protest?

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2016 11:01 PM

poor thing, my heart goes out to her in her time of crisis.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2016 11:06 PM

* LISA MARIE sold 85% of her rights to ELVIS PRESLEY ' name, likeness and image, intellectual property, including EPE's collection of photographs, archival documents and footage, successful music publishing catalogue and other investments over 10 years ago.

* LISA MARIE descends from white trash; subsequent generations will fall close to the tree until they discipline, restrain and educate themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2016 11:06 PM

By all accounts, Priscilla was brilliant at managing the estate for her. When she took over, it wasn't worth that much.

Say what you will about her, Priscilla was pretty smart with money - back then. Today, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2016 11:31 PM

Priscilla was gorgeous when she was younger. I watched an interview on YouTube when she was in her thirties and a model for Wella (a haircare brand). She was stunning.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2016 11:46 PM

I'll figure it out......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2016 12:19 AM

My ears are now bleeding, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2016 12:22 AM

Bitch CANNOT sing.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2016 12:24 AM

I like her, I enjoy her music.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2016 12:29 AM

how nice for you.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2016 12:31 AM

She's very whispery. Does she always sing like that?

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2016 12:36 AM

LM owns Graceland?

Does she own Elvis' likeness as well?

I thought she was in booze "rehab".

#Whispercoo!

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2016 12:36 AM

Oh please! She's going to live at Graceland while tourists are traipsing around downstairs and through the add on buildings and grounds? I've been there and it's not a big place and she's got a bunch of kids.

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2016 12:55 AM

Hey, at least the woman isn't knocked up at 50 years old. Or pretending to be knocked up at 50. Or lying about it so she was able to cancel a "world tour". Lisa Marie has had some issues, but she's a strong bitch. I bet she's sol more albums in the last ten years than that black sloth.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2016 12:57 AM

It's like Scarlett O'Hara returning to Tara after Rhett leaves.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2016 1:15 AM

For a plantation house, Tara was dinky, just like Graceland is a tacky pre-McMansion. Now Twelve Oaks, was GRAND!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2016 1:29 AM

I saw some special where she has 10s of 1000s of Elvis artifacts that are worth untold millions stashed in some warehouses . She will never be broke .

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2016 1:37 AM

Welcome back to Memphis, Lisa Marie! See you at Dru's Place, girlfriend!

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2016 1:45 AM

She's always pinged my gaydar - can't explain why (but the adherence to Scientology only further supports this theory).

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2016 1:50 AM

Cash-Strapped Lisa Marie Presley Selling 200 Of Elvis’ Priceless Personal Items

Lisa Marie has put up nearly 200 items — many of which once belonged to the King — for sale and the public can bid on the beloved items in a Graceland Auction.

"It's unspeakable," said a Memphis source. "Family items...personal belongings...She's even selling Elvis's boots and personal American Express card. It's sure to cause an uproar among fans."

But Lisa Marie, 48, may actually need the money, said an insider. Among the tidbits to emerge from her official separation from MichaelLockwood, 55, in June after 10 years of marriage was her allegation that the musician took advantage of her — and mismanaged her money!

"He apparently was in charge of her assets throughout the marriage and didn't do what he should have done on a fiduciary basis," said Lisa Marie's lawyer RonaldLitz.

Among the items to hit the auction block is Elvis's birth certificate, which not only registered his arrival into the world on Jan. 8, 1935 — but also the stillborn death of his twin brother, Jesse.

Her lawyer added that the couple did not have a prenuptial agreement and shockingly said, "He took advantage of her."

As The National ENQUIRER previously reported, Lisa Marie hawked 85% of Elvis's estate in 2005 to Broadway media mogul Robert F.X. Sillerman for a package worth a cool $100 million.

Elvis's personal American Express card is one of the many items Lisa Marie is selling. "It's wonderful that the public can buy items that once meant so much to their hero," the source told Radar. "But at the same time, it's scandalous that his heritage — the one he left her — is being sold in such a way for cash.

And the auction was hardly something the King would have endorsed said the source. "I'm sure Elvis is spinning in his grave right now over what's happening!"

by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2016 1:50 AM

Lisa is also selling her home in England that she purchased only few years ago

Lisa Marie Presley’s home is on sale at Sotheby’s.....

Heartbreak Hotel

Actually, this property isn’t a hotel, it’s an East Sussex mansion owned by Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of the man himself. The 15th century Coes Hall is on the market for £4,500,000. We can’t help falling in love with the 11-bedroom home, with swimming pools, a gym, a stable yard, ancillary accommodation and big gardens and grounds. It’s now or never. You can’t stay here for one night. Sotheby’s is handling the sale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2016 1:52 AM

That house in England is gorgeous ! I bet its ruinous financially though , staff is a must in a place that large .

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2016 2:13 AM

I can't believe she didn't have a prenup. Wow...just wow. Her husband is so gross looking too. What a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2016 2:20 AM

I've always been curious. Did Michael Jackson actually stick his cock in her gash? If he did, I'll bet he just giggled the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2016 2:29 AM

I smell a REALITY SHOW!

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2016 2:31 AM

All the wailing about how awful to sell the "King's" precious personal possessions and how he'd be spinning in his grave makes me laugh.

I bet Elvis would be glad that something as innocuous as an old credit card can be auctioned off to rescue his daughter and grandchildren from financial trouble.

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2016 2:32 AM

how is his credit card his legacy and heritage to his daughter. talk about purple prose. She should dump all that shit.

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2016 2:33 AM

R33 Lisa Marie did her ridiculous Oprah interview in that England estate house, she had just purchased it in 2010

R36 According to Lisa, Jacko did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2016 2:35 AM

Must hear song from LMFP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2016 3:00 AM

This is a music to your ears

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2016 3:03 AM

If ChiChi LaRue had a daughter it would look like this .......................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2016 3:29 AM

What R25 said. Jesus. WTF. Buy a new home. Can you imagine the trash going through that house?

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2016 3:35 AM

Can you believe that she'd let something that looked like this fuck her ?

Then again, after having WACKO JACKO inside of you, this weirdo must've seemed extraordinary !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2016 3:39 AM

[quote]Then again, after having WACKO JACKO inside of you

Unless Lisa Marie magically turned into a 9 year old boy during this time, you must be kidding.

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2016 3:43 AM

R45 Remember this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2016 3:45 AM

I hope cameras are rolling when Lisa Marie and her brood pull up to the front door of Graceland with all of their luggage. I want to see her scream "Get out of my god damned house!" at Japanese tourists before making herself a sandwich in that antiquated kitchen and nodding off in her parents' canopy bed.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2016 4:05 AM

Is it really that hard to figure out? You stop getting married!

Bitch is dumber than dirt.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2016 4:23 AM

She can't mean to actually live there. She's off her rocker with grief over her failed marriage. Middle aged fraus usually do some soul searching after a divorce, and that can bring about life changes. But most just cut off their hair, buy new tits and take a trip to Jamaica.

Graceland is a joke. She'll be high tailing it out of that white trash dump within 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2016 4:28 AM

[quote]Middle aged fraus usually do some soul searching after a divorce, and that can bring about life changes. But most just cut off their hair, buy new tits and take a trip to Jamaica.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2016 4:34 AM

I went to Graceland last December and it was not busy. I wonder how many years it can stay open. Like someone stated above, Elvis doesn't seem to connect with future generations like, say, Johnny Cash or the Beatles (I believe there is a thread discussing this issue from a few months back).

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2016 4:37 AM

R50 [quote]Graceland is a joke.

I've never been; no desire. One of my sisters & her hubby stopped by to see it when they were on a road trip. She said it was pretty much what you'd think. Funny thing was that she said she got a case of the giggles and couldn't stop; it was that tacky & bad. She said that women our mom's age (75) were glaring at her like she was laughing at a holy shrine. For the real ELVIS fans, it probably is a holy place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2016 4:45 AM

If you're not an Elvis fan, why waste your time and money on visiting Graceland? Of course it's just a musty old house if your not a fan. What a weird thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2016 5:14 AM

I went twenty or so years ago. I loved it! Wonderful, sometimes tacky, but all wonderful! Seeing the "office" that Elvis' career was run out of was a kick! Just a small, non-descript couple of rooms with a beat up metal desk and some well-used office chairs and file cabinets. The small size of some of the rooms was a surprise. I would go again in a flash, and I'm not particularly a fan.

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2016 5:17 AM

How time flies. Lisa Marie is six years older than Elvis was when he died.

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2016 5:43 AM

Elvis Presley’s Graceland® formally announced its largest and most significant expansion since opening to the public in 1982 with the unveiling, this morning, of its plans and artist renderings for “Elvis: Past, Present & Future™,” a 200,000-square-foot, $45 million entertainment complex now under construction across the street from Elvis’™ iconic Graceland Mansion. The state-of-the-art facility, opening in the spring of 2017, will be five times the size of the current visitor center, and will present the life, career and legacy of the greatest entertainer like never before. The complex will also showcase interactive and immersive pop culture experiences that connect to Elvis’ personal interests and activities throughout his life, including his passion for automobiles and new technology.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2016 6:14 AM

Looks like a outdoor mini-mall.

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2016 7:07 AM

I don't believe she's broke and I don't believe she's moving back to Graceland. I DO believe she's attracted to heinously ugly men.

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2016 7:21 AM

I've been there. It's a small house in a bad, run down neighborhood, on a very busy street full of auto dealerships. No one would chose to live there. I don't believe this story.

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2016 8:36 AM

Choose

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2016 8:48 AM

Looking forward to Grey Gardens 2: Drew B. as Lisa Marie. Nic Cage as all the exes (he has the time!)

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2016 9:09 AM

We lived a few blocks from Graceland until the area started going downhill and we moved (i.e. my parents had white flight) "out east". It had been a great neighborhood--loved our house. There are stil great houses in the area, but I can't imagine living there.

I am the same age as Lisa Marie, and I can remember driving by and seeing her and Elvis playing in the yard. I was a kid, and didn't really know or care who he was, really. My parents weren't really fans either, but it was a huge deal in Memphis when he died. A few years ago, I was dragged to the "vigil" by some friends--but it was really just a party around the surrounding area. I've still never set foot on the Graceland property.

by Anonymousreply 63August 20, 2016 1:37 AM

At least Im not moving back to 2300 Jackson Street!

by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2016 2:44 AM

This last husband spent all her daddy's money on big hats.

by Anonymousreply 65August 20, 2016 3:38 AM

Who wouldn't want to live here?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2016 8:14 AM

It's too bad that she is so dumb, because I find her kind of cool and fascinating. There is a great book in her life story but I don't think she can provide enough insight or even the direct facts. Scientology destroys people's ability to ever think or behave normally again.

by Anonymousreply 67August 20, 2016 8:37 AM

What r38 said. I love Elvis. I had an erotic dream about him that was so vivid it makes me blush just remembering it... But still, this is the same guy who agreed to star in "Harum Scarum." I don't think he'd object to selling a useless credit card.

To his credit, Elvis hated making those films, knowing better than anybody how awful they were.

by Anonymousreply 68August 20, 2016 11:50 AM

I picture LM living at Graceland and wandering down the stairs in her housecoat screaming at the tourists to shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 69August 20, 2016 3:12 PM

Listened to that Oprah interview with LM when it first aired. And listened to it again via link. LM sounds like a very confused person. Inarticulate, muddled thinking, to the point of incoherence. And I suspect the finances are a disaster as well.

Bad choices. No talent. Stubborn character.

by Anonymousreply 70August 20, 2016 4:11 PM

We would charge extra for that, R69!

by Anonymousreply 71August 20, 2016 4:12 PM

R70 Agree with you, she's a very confused , deluded woman. and I feel she wasted her life obsessing over a pedophile (MJ)

by Anonymousreply 72August 20, 2016 5:18 PM

One of E's most prized possessions was the Grammy he won for his gospel recordings. He was so happy that people appreciated his sincere expressions of Christian worship. I've always wondered what he'd make of Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 73August 20, 2016 7:20 PM

Elvis attended a few Scientology meetings but he realized it was all bullshit. I don't know how far Priscilla and Lisa were into it when he died.

by Anonymousreply 74August 20, 2016 7:28 PM

Whoever said Elvis is turning in his grave, that man did enough tranquilizers to kill an elephant.

by Anonymousreply 75August 20, 2016 9:30 PM

I had forgotten what Lisa said about keeping feelings for women at bay. Maybe that really is her problem. Maybe she just needs to find a good woman.

by Anonymousreply 76August 29, 2016 1:25 PM

PLAYBOY: And in S.O.B., you call yourself a son of a bitch.

PRESLEY: It's a term I heard a lot when I was growing up. "C'mere, you little song of a bitch." My family members say that to one another. My Aunt Delta used to live in Graceland. She was a scary woman, very funny. People were afraid to be around her. She was an alcoholic diabetic, so she wasn't always in the best mood. Her room was away from the tours but she would come out to walk her dog and then flip off the tourists. They would come up to her and say, "Are you Aunt Delta?" She'd say, "Hell no, Delta died last night."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 30, 2016 4:16 AM

I bet she tries getting alimony from her husband's corpse next.

by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2018 5:42 PM

There is no way in hell she is moving to Memphis

by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote]Looking forward to Grey Gardens 2: Drew B. as Lisa Marie.

Featuring the musical number "Jerry Lee Lewis Likes Mah Corn"

by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2018 6:18 PM

How the fuck did she end up broke? As much money as they say the Elvis estate generates yearly and she's broke? She must of really been burning through money for that to be the case. And here I am thinking she was sitting on nearly $1 billion dollars. What happened? Where did all of that money go. She'll probably never see that kind of money ever again either. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 81January 7, 2018 7:20 PM

Elvis is forgotten for a reason

by Anonymousreply 82August 22, 2020 8:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!