Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh, so, Dr. Drew's a Republican?

He's always creeped me out. I feel like we're going to find a whole bunch of bodies buried in his basement after he dies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 30, 2020 3:41 AM

Dr. Drew has always given off the distinct stink of child molester.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2016 3:02 PM

Likely some sort of Omarosa connection/blackmail. Too bad she's not a patient of his grim reaper practice.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2016 3:05 PM

He always came across as an judgmental asshole who has little real empathy for people.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2016 3:24 PM

I would never recommend him for medical care.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2016 3:31 PM

What a complete and total moron. I'm concerned for anyone he's ever treated.

The basis for all of his opinions is third hand, public information. He makes the assumption that he has all relevant information.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2016 3:32 PM

Kilmeade was practically ready to suck Dr. Drew's cock out of gratitude this morning on Fox & Friends. "He's a respected, qualified doctor" whose diagnosis is the "smoking gun" PROVING Hillary has a serious "nurrilogical" problem..

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2016 3:36 PM

Dr. Drew, idiotically states HRC got incompetent medical care in Arkansas "as a kid." She first set foot there in 1975, when she was 28.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2016 3:41 PM

He's also made anti-gay statements in the past.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2016 3:42 PM

The few times I've heard him talk about government he's seemed a little Republican, almost Libertarian. So, while I usually like him, I think he's letting his personal views about politics get in the way here.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2016 3:42 PM

Back in January, Dr. Drew had to apologize on air for doing the exact same thing on HLN. He's a Breitbart subscriber, apparently--and he's now a repeat offender.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2016 3:48 PM

Isn't it unethical (not to mention idiotic) for a doctor to offer a professional opinion about a patient he's never examined or even met, and whose medical records he has not seen?

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2016 3:49 PM

I thought there were libel and ethics laws for a physician or shrinks that preclude diagnosis for folks they haven't personally examined. I seem to remember a formal name for those guidelines.

Did he also say trump is mentally ill? Thought not.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2016 3:49 PM

It's always ironic when a doctor is a libertarian.

How many government loans did he take out for medical school? His ENTIRE residency was paid for by Medicare, as all residencies are. Does he take Medicare insurance?

the Hypocrisy is deafening.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2016 3:57 PM

Fun fact: His mother, Helene Stanton, played a murdered stripper in the film noir classic THE BIG COMBO (1955).

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2016 4:00 PM

Creepy? What do the Democrats call slavery, anti-civil rights that they were originally, and Indian Removals (my ancestors) and much more? Watch the educational movie "Hillary's America".

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2016 4:10 PM

I think Drew is a famewhore and I don't like him, but in his defense, he said this a couple of weeks ago:

(And Dinesh @R15, go fuck yourself)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2016 4:13 PM

[quote]Isn't it unethical (not to mention idiotic) for a doctor to offer a professional opinion about a patient he's never examined or even met, and whose medical records he has not seen?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2016 4:19 PM

Celebrities associated with Dr. Drew tend to have a high casualty rate, hopefully he will "help" Trump the same way he helped all the others who are now dead.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2016 4:38 PM

I watched him a little narcissistic temper tantrum when someone questioned a psychiatric diagnosis - like their godlike or something and can never make mistakes. I haven't felt the same about him since - it was way over the top and proved how brittle his ego is.

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2016 4:48 PM

*I watched him HAVE a little narcissistic temper tantrum... like THEY'RE godlike.... (I think I had a ministroke or something but don't call Drew!!)

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2016 4:49 PM

What's his death toll now?

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2016 4:51 PM

I remember an episode of that sex/love advice show he used to host with Adam Carolla in which he advised a gay man calling in that having anal sex - even two or three times a year - was incredibly hazardous to his health and could lead to anal cancer and incontinence. He was THISCLOSE to calling it "unnatural". I was only 11 or 12 when I heard that, but even then, I knew he was full of shit. And, clearly, a little homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2016 5:02 PM

I could never stand this judgmental prick, and I'm not sure why anyone would take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2016 5:06 PM

Sounds like he may have a point about her medical care. That doesn't make him a Republican necessarily.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2016 5:41 PM

From his wiki page: Politically, Pinsky has increasingly spoken of the 'tyranny' of governmental overreach and the need for a “Liberty Party.”

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2016 5:57 PM

Remember when he diagnosed Joaquin Phoenix during the making of that mockumentary?

[quote]I understand that there is speculation that he may have been fulfilling the role of a character for a mockumentary. I maintain an open mind and hope that this is true but I suspect something much more serious. It is impossible to fake flat affect. Notice that his facial expressions are not still (as an actor would portray in trying to recreate this experience) but rather one can see what we call flat suggesting a physiological alteration of his facial expressions due to his mental state. He was dysarthric, a specifically thick tongue that again is difficult if not impossible to mimic. And finally there was severe motor slowing which is a yet another feature of intoxication or a severe psychiatric condition such as depression.

[quote]If you wish to see a similar syndrome just refer to Stephen Adler in episode one of Sober House and you will see the same features we witness here. If this is acting, hats off. But I have grave concerns that we are seeing something far more serious. If I am correct we can only hope he gets the help he needs before it is too late.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2016 6:03 PM

I gotta say, as ideologically opposed to him as I am, Newt Gingrich is NOT a total cretin. He told Fox News one should not wish ill health on Hillary just because one opposes her politically and that questioning her health based upon fragments of medical reports and tv appearance is junk science. Uhhh... I agree, Newt.

[quote]NEWT GINGRICH: "Well, I think first of all, just to get down to the human level for a second, all of us ought to include Hillary Clinton in our prayers. You can be opposed to somebody without hoping they have bad health and I hope that she's all right," Gingrich responded. "Second, I’m always dubious, with all due respect to television doctors, when you have a doctor who has never seen the patient, begin to give you a complicated, fancy sounding analysis based on what? I mean, I would be very cautious and I would recommend to doctors for professional reasons to be very cautious deciding you’re going to start analyzing people. Because next you're gonna get a left-wing psychiatrist explaining Donald Trump in negative terms."

[quote]FOX NEWS CO-HOST STEVE DOOCY: "Well they already have that."

[quote]NEWT: "I think we ought to recognize that's kind of junk medicine," Gingrich said. "That’s not the real deal."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2016 5:53 AM

[quote] “It just seems like she’s getting care from somebody she met in Arkansas when she was a kid,” Pinsky concluded.

Is he so incredibly stupid he truly does not realize her childhood and adolescence were spent in Chicago, not Arkansas?

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2016 5:56 AM

He's horrible. I remember listening in the car to love line with him and Adam carolla, and punching my steering wheel at the misogynist, homophobic, anti-sex CRAP those two retards would spew as advice.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2016 6:25 AM

I'm just agreeing with those who saw/heard his sex advice show (Love Line) and caught the homophobic, sex-negative, misogynistic nonsense he would spew like a retarded robot. He never cited studies to justify his bias (as the quote above that anal sex led to cancer) just vomited hate. Scum like this ought to be beaten bloody.

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2016 6:36 AM

I was about to mention that, R27. I couldn't loathe ugly baby new year more than I do, but even he is finding this conspiracy complete bullshit. Drew has no shame. A medical Kardashian - desperate for fame.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2016 6:39 AM

Corolla is a Libertarian/Republican douche, too.

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2016 6:40 AM

There was an article on the front page of Yahoo that pointed out the story Drew got his info from was debunked.

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2016 6:46 AM

Does this jerk have a practice and if so, why in the hell would anyone want him as their doctor?

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2016 6:48 AM

No surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2016 7:08 AM

Dr. Drew was on KROQ's Kevin and Bean Thursday morning saying that there's a "high probability I'm a Hillary supporter" and that he was merely expressing his concern for her health, but somehow it's being spun as bashing Hillary, which "could not be further from the truth."

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2016 7:28 AM

R36, do you like how the morning show is going? I stopped listening around the time Lisa May got fired. I randomly tuned in one day recently and Kevin is sounding old. I can seem them getting fired in the next 5 years for a younger team.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2016 7:36 AM

R36, I think they're still the top rated morning show. But Kevin is barely ever there, Bean is still an oddball, and Ralph just can't seem to hide his contempt. The new girl Allie kind of annoys me, and board op Chip should be kept off the radio. Her voice is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2016 7:54 AM

doosh

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2016 7:57 AM

[quote]He's also made anti-gay statements in the past.

Like what?

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2016 10:23 AM

"It's a wrap for Dr. Drew Pinsky's show on HLN" after five years.

I saw this show a couple of times during the Jodi Arias trial when HLN was pretty much psychotic, but I had forgotten that he even had a show. It's lasted a long time for someone who is devoid of a real personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2016 5:17 AM

There was also an episode of his love advice show where he made fun of Dane Cook for being uncut.

by Anonymousreply 42August 26, 2016 5:28 AM

I do enjoy Classic Loveline (the original Adam Carolla years, from about '96-05), but both of them have asshole libertarian political ideas and Dr. Drew is anti-choice when it comes to abortion. I didn't get a sense of him being homophobic but he's definitely not someone I'd enjoy interacting with and as the years have gone on, both he and Carolla have become completely insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2016 6:12 AM

CNN cancelled his show (and Nancy Grace's too) as part of a "shakeup." The Washington Post story at the link says that "no reason" was given for the cancellation, but the writer surmises it has to do (at least in part) with the Clinton comments.

You just know the Right is going to scream bloody murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2016 5:35 PM

Just the opposite R44. They sent around an internal memo to the execs saying we're gonna cancel these shows unless you give us a reason not to. Somebody leaked it to "Dr. Drew" and he made his comments rather desperately to provide the basis for a lawsuit. Won't work.

by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2016 5:51 PM

He thinks we should take the star of Celebrity Rehab and moderator of the Teen Mom reunions seriously??

LOLOLOL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2016 5:53 PM

I HATE Repubs

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2016 4:21 AM

Of course the Clinton News Network fired him. It doesn't fit in with their 24/7 support of Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 48August 27, 2016 5:40 AM

He makes nancy grace seem sane, so that is pretty fueck up.

by Anonymousreply 49August 27, 2016 5:43 AM

He is slightly insufferable, though Dr. Oz is exponentially worse IMO. I've always found Dr. Drew oddly attractive. He has a sexy voice, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 29, 2020 1:11 AM

he's either in the closet or a sexual perv...

years ago, when he was on mtv's "loveline" show with adam carolla, he checked out hunky actor brad johnson's spread legs bulging crotch in snug jeans sitting on the sofa that was to the side of his chair, checking out the bulge more than a few times doing that "i'm talking but while i'm talking i'm secretly doing the side glance looking at something" trick....

p.s. brad johnson in a playgirl interview mentioned he NEVER WORE underwear...

by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2020 1:16 AM

he is a failure as a doctor and as an actor (he was in some Olsen twins movie many years ago.) He was always a failed actor who found a lucky niche role as a doctor. His patients end up dead or on reality shows for life. He only would help famous people of course. He's a parasite.

by Anonymousreply 52October 29, 2020 1:18 AM

[quote] hunky actor brad johnson's spread legs bulging crotch in snug jeans sitting on the sofa

Link, please?

by Anonymousreply 53October 29, 2020 1:22 AM

"Dr." Drew

by Anonymousreply 54October 29, 2020 1:24 AM

This fake doctor and unethical doctor trend has to end. If you have a tv show, then you cannot be called a medical doctor. Also, I think the network/channel is liable for any wrongdoing and malpractice.

by Anonymousreply 55October 29, 2020 1:32 AM

Clearly, the American public are craving correct and ethical medical and scientific information. This is why Dr. Fauci is so popular and well respected.

The networks who developed this fake doctor/loser doctor trend are complete PSYCHOS. I especially hate ABC and Fox News for this. I hate fox news for so much more too.

by Anonymousreply 56October 29, 2020 1:36 AM

He is really creepy. Even so, he was really hot twenty years ago,.

by Anonymousreply 57October 29, 2020 1:40 AM

R53.. unfortunately there is no link to post.. i've looked online for this particular brad johnson episode and found nothing... but trust me it was hot hot and erotic! johnson with his fellow cast was promoting some cheesy soldier of fortune like cable tv show that died quickly, he sat on the couch in the middle of the other actors, one female and one other guy, he wore a pale green/grey sweatshirt and some pale grey colored jeans and comically he sat there with legs spread wide and yes, packing crotch, even at the time i thought "who sits like that? especially on tv?!!!" once in awhile he would sit there like that, with arms folded, so suggestive and sexy.... anyway,

and yes, dr. drew did that whole side sneaking glances at the crotch of johnson, while he was talking about something, trying to distract everyone in the audience and watching at home, just WHAT he was sneaking glances at!...

so is dr.drew in the closet or just a bit ole sex perv looking at johnson's crotch and thinking "hmm, that crotch is pretty full, is this sex talk on this show turning johnson on?" in a matter of fact kind of way doctor thinking?...

by Anonymousreply 58October 29, 2020 1:51 PM

Have you been in a coma since 1999?

by Anonymousreply 59October 29, 2020 1:52 PM

Dr. Screw

by Anonymousreply 60October 29, 2020 1:56 PM

is Dr Drew a Joo?

by Anonymousreply 61October 29, 2020 2:01 PM

drew, phil and oz should have a disclaimer tat on their faces. Networks exe who put these losers and frauds on tv should be ashamed of themselves??!?!?

by Anonymousreply 62October 29, 2020 11:18 PM

Fauci is a fraud! They had a cure for AIDS 30 years ago, but Fauci was on the payroll of big pharma, so they buried it.

by Anonymousreply 63October 29, 2020 11:30 PM

Who knew that both Adam Corolla and Dr Drew would turn out to be such assholes.

by Anonymousreply 64October 29, 2020 11:44 PM

Of COURSE it's not, R11!?!

by Anonymousreply 65October 30, 2020 3:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!