Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former Virginia Tech students charged in murder of Nicole Lovell, 13, were a 'sociopath' and 'sociopath in training'

I love how this story dropped off the face of the earth, but it still exists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 1, 2018 8:39 AM

And a bit more on the case:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2016 9:43 AM

Funny how silent this case got. I hate it, when the media is all over cases, and then there is just nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2016 3:20 AM

What exactly do you expect R2?

I think it's ridiculous when local stories are given national attention because it serves no value other than entertainment.

That's especially true when there is nothing unique about it.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2016 4:25 AM

There's nothing unique about this case? Really, even the victim was unique, in that she survived 3 near death experiences, only to die so typically by the hands of a stranger she met.

The murders were unique in that they were top college students with a bright future, who decided out of the blue to kill a child. Usually, murders happen at the heat of the moment or for revenge. However, these two took time out of their studies to plot a way to kill a child.

So, you're saying there is nothing unique about this case?

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2016 6:32 AM

Nothing unique meaning it (or something similar) has happened before.

Surely you don't actually believe that bright young college kids have never committed rape and/or mutder or that young kids with special circumstances have ever been murder victims?

If you live thousands of miles away, how are you better informed by following daily updates of this case spread out over several months?

It's just entertainment.

Even your post was mostly sensationalism as though you are watching a new Netflix series.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2016 6:41 AM

The Illuminati were clearly involved.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2016 6:55 AM

I wonder did any one of them get off on bail.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2016 7:44 AM

I ALWAYS get off on bail!

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2016 7:46 AM

There should be a bet on how much time they would get.

I'm putting my money on that the girl will get 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2016 8:12 AM

FFS, this case is no different then ALL high profile crime stories. Lots of publicity in the beginning and then, once the killers are caught, nothing for a long time because there isn't anything more to tell until it comes to trial, which can take months, years. Then it will be back in the news.

[quote]Surely you don't actually believe that bright young college kids have never committed rape and/or mutder or that young kids with special circumstances have ever been murder victims?

God, you are dim, R5. This case is extremely rare and therefore newsworthy. No. Successful college students DO NOT routinely plot to murder children.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2016 8:30 AM

[quote]No. Successful college students DO NOT routinely plot to murder children.

R5) is dim, or he has plotted a murder, while in college. I know I was too busy with keeping my part job and passing my exams.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2016 8:43 AM

Nice try slipping in routinely, asshat.

Leopold and Loeb were doing this shit nearly a century ago and it was nothing but entertainment then too.

The true 'retards' are those who cannot distinguish between newsworthy and a sideshow.

I'm sure you consider Nancy Grace to be an important journalist.

Be sure and stay informed about a local murder that probably isn't even local for you. It will keep you sharp when it comes to doing your duty and making informed decisions about the world around you...

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2016 8:51 AM

Okay, R5 and R12 are one in the same and isn't working with a full deck.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2016 9:03 AM

Coming from the OP of this thread/R13, that is definitely a compliment.

Are you a registered 'ID Addict' as well?

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2016 9:06 AM

1 out of 3 ain't bad but crazy you can't fix R14). At least, not your brand of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2016 9:10 AM

This from the fat Frau begging others to place bets on sentencing for murderers.

You definitely sound healthy!

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2016 9:13 AM

I would be interested to know why a story like this one disappears so completely after receiving a frenzy or early coverage. Is it out of concern that continuous media coverage leading up to the trial might make it difficult to find an unbiased jury?

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2016 9:52 AM

I don't think the media cares about preserving the integrity of the jury pool. It has to be something else.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2016 9:55 AM

R16) What is wrong with guessing on the sentencing of murderers? Only you would find something bad about that but just think there isn't anything uniquely wrong about this type of murder.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2016 9:56 AM

People online is reporting the updates of this story, so I guess it's back on:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2016 10:09 AM

Just admit defeat, R12. You sound like and idiot.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2016 10:10 AM

R17, I would like to introduce you to R10.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2016 10:11 AM

Why are you slavishly checking this thread and making multiple posts if you aren't interested in this story, R16? If it isn't newsworthy or worth discussing or speculating about, why are you even here?

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2016 10:15 AM

Here are the gory details. It seems as if this guy wasn't the smartest, and I don't see why he had to involve Keepers in it. She definitely had challenges of her own, because after all they did to get rid of the evidence, she keeps the body bag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2016 10:18 AM

R23) He wants to prove a point that this story is dead in the water, but evidently it isn't. I don't think he'll reappear with that sorry excuse anymore.

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2016 10:20 AM

R22, your poorly worded response at R10 was neither enlightening or interesting.

by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2016 10:50 AM

One less young fish can only be a good thing

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2016 10:52 AM

I wonder if Keepers will get less time for cooperating with the cops. It seems she did this before her attorney could bargain for it, so would she get mercy from the judge, in this case.

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2016 11:03 AM

People alone are bad enough, but when they get together, unimaginable horrors are in store.

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2016 2:36 PM

R26 is slow.

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2016 3:09 PM

Never get between the menopausal fraus and their addiction to true crime drama!

by Anonymousreply 31June 29, 2016 4:55 PM

What is it about Virginia Tech that turns people into monsters?

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2016 4:56 PM

[quote] The murders were unique in that they were top college students with a bright future, who decided out of the blue to kill a child.

Unusual, yes. Unique, no.

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2016 5:00 PM

The leads aren't attractive, that's why it's off the radar of the media; they've moved on to today's tragedy (the bombings in Turkey).

I do expect the film to be an indie style tone piece, like THE VIRGIN SUICIDES or LAST DAYS, but shot by an unknown on iPhones.

by Anonymousreply 34June 29, 2016 5:22 PM

Give it up idiot at R33. Unusual, as in once every fucking 100 years, is UNIQUE enough to the general public to be newsworthy.

by Anonymousreply 35June 29, 2016 5:25 PM

The story only disappeared from the media because there is nothing new to report until the case goes to trial.

All mainstream media news is nothing more than entertainment and propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 36June 29, 2016 5:42 PM

Reading the article, the case seems to be moving. They faced a judge, and it's moving to a grand jury.

by Anonymousreply 37June 30, 2016 3:13 AM

Damn, that poor young girl!

She was a bit fat, so you know that other kids bullied her and she had zero self-esteem. I mean yeah, her "boyfriend" was older than her so that's a plus, but he is a walking zit so who the fuck wants any part of that?

But teenagers are dumb and easily fooled.

Poor kid, I hope she at least died quickly and with minimal pain or fear.

by Anonymousreply 38June 30, 2016 8:58 AM

Gay face, I think he's self-hating closet case.

by Anonymousreply 39June 30, 2016 9:04 AM

[quote]Poor kid, I hope she at least died quickly and with minimal pain or fear.

It's odd that they haven't come out and told how she died.

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2016 7:43 AM

Here's the latest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 8, 2016 9:57 AM

I know from prison movies other inmates give convicted child molesters a hard time. How about child murderers?

by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2016 10:31 AM

Child murderers are in the same boat as molesters.

by Anonymousreply 43August 8, 2016 10:49 AM

Update: according to Keepers, Eisenhauer killed the girl, because he feared she was pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 18, 2017 8:59 AM

Amen, r31, murder is just another reality show they watch with their cats in their shitty little apartments.

by Anonymousreply 45February 18, 2017 9:42 AM

I still can't get over the fact that R4 referred to them as "top college students."

Virginia Tech, honey.

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2017 2:36 AM

Re: Top college students

Translation: they weren't bums off the street.

by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2017 5:25 AM

He pleads no contest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 4, 2018 10:10 AM

Is the trial going on now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 4, 2018 10:22 AM

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 50March 4, 2018 10:24 AM

The trial of David Eisenhauer came to an abrupt end Friday with a judge finding Eisenhauer guilty on all charges related to the 2016 murder of Christiansburg teenager Nicole Lovell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 4, 2018 10:28 AM

Keepers trial starts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 1, 2018 8:18 AM

[quote]R2 Funny how silent this case got. I hate it, when the media is all over cases, and then there is just nothing.

It’s why we need Nancy Grace BACK in the SADDLE!!

She was like a pit bull with a case...

by Anonymousreply 53November 1, 2018 8:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!