Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cheyenne Jackson, who's coming back to American Horror Story, says organized religion isn't for him.

But didn't he join some cult?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588March 25, 2018 10:34 PM

I thought he grew up Mormon, but abandoned it when he became an adult...?

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2016 2:46 PM

[quote]t’s also music to our ears that Cheyenne is returning for the sixth season of American Horror Story: Hotel, on which he memorably played the Cortez’s gay owner, Will Drake

Let's be honest. What exactly was memorable as his turn as Will Drake? That he stood as as being a weaker actor than the rest of the cast? That his character was a plot device more than a real character?

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2016 2:47 PM

Is there no new Cheyenne speculation thread?

Continue the obsessing/stalking/analyses here.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2016 12:23 AM

Has the divorce of Brangelina caused Jason to panic and be reminded that nearly all relationships that begin as affairs are doomed?

There was probably a time when Angelina was #sonotfuckingsorry.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2016 12:25 AM

CheyJack is tremendously entertaining onstage, but he cannot calibrate a performance for the small screen at all. I'm glad he's not been brainwashed by his kooky, fundie, hippie parents, whom he probably supports financially to some degree.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2016 12:30 AM

R5 Musto was definitely referencing the Landmark Forum, not his family's religion.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2016 12:37 AM

Then why is he being so fucking coy?

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2016 3:50 AM

Somebody start a new Cheyenne thread.

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2016 11:59 PM

R5, if his parents are like that, then that explains why he was vulnerable to getting sucked in by something like Landmark. Maybe at the AA meeting he talked about his upbringing and Jason was sitting there and realized he hit the jackpot.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2016 11:40 AM

R7 because he was either advised not to talk about Landmark in interviews because the rest of the world would NEVER understand because we aren't enlightened or authentic enough or he doesn't consider Landmark a religion and was technically being honest.

But I think Landmark is so much worse than a religion. I grew up with an "organized religion" and still go to services with my family. I was never once asked for thousands of dollars to attend services, and have never been pressured to bring other people there or else I wouldn't be welcomed back and that's Landmark's way.

I think it's sick. Cheyenne is so far gone it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2016 11:44 AM

R4 I'm sure Jason lives in fear of that happening.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2016 2:24 PM

Jason's "three fictional characters that describe me" post is extremely telling.

He put the Devil and a hooker...

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2016 2:59 PM

Last week, somebody on here called Jason a hooker AND people are always calling him evil.

And now he posts pics of a hooker and a devil?

I think this is another "sonotfuckingsorry" post. He's smugly mocking his h8ers.

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2016 3:41 AM

I find it kind of weird that they're keeping the baby thing a secret.

And yes the devil+hooker thing is definitely trolling.

I kind of liked Cheyenne's version tough.

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2016 9:53 AM

"though"

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2016 10:27 AM

A 41 year-old posting about "needing mom&dad time" is kind of strange.

Will his mother have to move in with them after the baby is born?The first months are hard without a mother around.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2016 10:52 AM

R16 Agreed about "needing mom and dad time." I lost both my parents by 24 so I admit I'm a little jealous of any adult with parents.

It just sounds like something you'd say if you were depressed/overwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2016 12:47 PM

Yeah, looking at the last thread, Jason was called a hooker AND somebody said it was appropriate that Jason followed 666 people on Instagram and "you know what that stands for." And then he posts that he's a devil AND a hooker. I have no doubt he reads every thing on this board. He is a fucking child and he is pathetic. I can't believe Cheyenne puts up with this.

I guess at least he didn't put a famous Cult leader character.

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2016 12:54 PM

I definitely think the post was trolling.

If Jason cared about his husband as much as he pretends he does, he would have his best interests at heart and be careful about the public image he portrays.

Instead, he acts like a 5-year-old sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2016 4:53 PM

I like that Musto asked him about it. Maybe if he's confronted with more questions or even tweets about Landmark he'll start to realize there's something very fucked up about it.

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2017 12:52 AM

Consider your stalking and analyzing of Broadway's Favorite Landmark Member here.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2017 12:37 AM

How is Cheyenne not SO embarrassed that Jason posts photos from his work events with a hashtag like that?

Wouldn't you be mortified if your partner behaved like Jason? I'm so confused by this marriage. Cheyenne really has lost his mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2017 1:15 AM

Is Jason Landau Jewish? is it a mixed marriage?

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2017 1:40 AM

He's Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2017 1:48 AM

I'm most interested in the fact that these two innocent children, Willow and Ethan, are probably named after Werner Erhard, the founder of Landmark.

Fucking. Creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2017 1:52 AM

Balding and losing his looks.

NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2017 1:57 AM

R26 would probably "hurt Cheyenne's feelings" way more than any critique here about Cheyenne being a cheater or a narcissist or a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2017 2:04 AM

"Balding and losing his looks."

The hairline looks great in the OP's pic. If that's a fake hairline, then the technology is really good.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2017 2:09 AM

I think that's an old picture.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2017 11:44 AM

Wow. I guess things are so bad for CJ that he can't even have an active DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2017 4:33 PM

Jason's Instagram post about how everyone just knows CJ as an actor and not as a singer is PATHETIC.

Any fans CJ had from his Broadway days knows he has a great voice. His voice, in my opinion, was always infinitely better than his acting.

This was another attempt of Jason's to rewrite hubby's past.

Cheyenne singing on Broadway and having a following is a reminder of his old life and old husband. Jason no likey that. So he's acting like Cheyenne's great voice is yet another thing that is brand new to the new Jason and Landmark life.

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2017 2:40 AM

Could not agree more R31.

I think Jason is EXTREMELY calculating, cunning and manipulative.

By posting that, he is putting doubt in Cheyenne's head of his success.

If Cheyenne was in a normal state of mind, he would be so annoyed by that post because Jason is saying all those years STARRING IN BROADWAY MUSICALS AND DOING CONCERTS IN NYC were for nothing.

This is Jason's way of playing with Cheyenne's mind and keeping him insecure and dependent on him.

Jason is such a piece of shit. He makes me sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2017 3:18 PM

The only people who know who Cheyenne is and DON'T know he has a great singing voice are people who solely know him from AHS.

That post of Jason's makes no sense whatsoever and sounds like it was written by a 12-year-old fangirl, which I guess Jason is, essentially.

This relationship is so creepy!

by Anonymousreply 33April 8, 2017 3:21 PM

R33 Exactly. And Jason commented on how "delicious" Cheyenne is in the video he posted. It's creepy. It's beyond creepy. Remotely normal spouses do not act like that. He's so desperate and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 34April 8, 2017 11:21 PM

And note that he always "@" Cheyenne's name when he comments on Cheyenne's photos.

It's like he can't risk, for a second, not being noticed by his husband.

Can you imagine living your life THAT insecure and desperate in your own marriage?

by Anonymousreply 35April 9, 2017 3:43 AM

R32 Jason actually posted that most people don't know CJ is a great singer.

WOW. If I was CJ I'd be really upset, but we have already established that CJ has been brainwashed into thinking that Jason can do no wrong.

I guess all those years starring on Broadway and getting pretty good reviews and standing ovations for his voice meant NOTHING because it all happened during the Monte Era.

Would not trust Jason or his creepy cultie brother as far as I could throw them.

by Anonymousreply 36April 11, 2017 1:19 AM

Any time Cheyenne does something new career wise, more people discover and tweet the jerkoff video.

#thankstojason

by Anonymousreply 37April 11, 2017 10:00 PM

They are featured by PEOPLE mag this week, showing off their house and kids.

by Anonymousreply 38April 12, 2017 12:55 AM

R36 yes, that IS something a NORMAL, healthy person would get upset or at least annoyed with their spouse over, and Cheyenne has shown time and again that he is blind to the fact that Jason actually treats him like shit.

Jason rush a newly sobered, recently discovered man who had already moved across the country into marriage. You aren't supposed to make so many changes while getting sober. If Jason actually had Cheyenne's best interests at heart, he wouldn't have rushed him.

Jason was probably responsible for that j/o tape getting out, which is causing embarrassment to this day years later.

Jason talks over Cheyenne on the red carpet and takes selfies making out with Cheyenne's female shows at his important shows, because he can't STAND not being the center of attention for five minutes.

Jason has publicly disrespected Cheyenne's mother on social media, at the same time kissing Naomi Campbell's ass.

Jason has openly bragged on Instagram that he has no remorse for pain and destruction he caused another person's life, which makes them both look like a couple of sociopaths.

It's all so absurd. I really think Landmark did serious damage and made Cheyenne completely unable to have any kind of sense of right and wrong.

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2017 12:14 AM

Cheyenne's died suddenly. Very sad, and I hope Landmark doesn't take advantage of his grief.

by Anonymousreply 40April 14, 2017 8:05 PM

When is Jason going to start posting photos on Instagram of any food or flowers or notes sent to them from Cheyenne's "famous" friends?

by Anonymousreply 41April 16, 2017 6:34 PM

[quote] Cheyenne's died suddenly.

Cheyenne's what? His dad? his mom? His sister? His poodle?

by Anonymousreply 42April 16, 2017 6:39 PM

Cheyenne Jackson sings "Maria" from West Side Story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2017 6:49 PM

Cheyenne Jackson & Jeremy Jordan - Who Will Love Me As I Am?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2017 6:50 PM

Cheyenne Jackson - Don't Wanna Know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2017 6:51 PM

She will not see 40 again.

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2017 6:52 PM

Cheyenne David Jackson; July 12, 1975 (age 41); Spokane, Washington

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2017 6:57 PM

Yes, 41 indeed means she will not see 40 again.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2017 7:13 PM

R42, Cheyenne's dad died on Wednesday.

And yes, of course Jason will use this as an excuse to post about his famous friends if they send anything.

#Beautifulflowers and a #thoughtfulnote from friend #NaomiCampbell and a #pie from #RebeccaRomign. #Friends like these will help get us through this most difficult time."

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2017 7:32 PM

It's nice when he is struggling through his father's death, people are still tweeting his jerkoff tape at the same time. I actually feel really bad for him that four years later, that thing is still being reposted.

#thingshecanthankJasonfor

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2017 9:19 PM

Musto should be taken as tongue in cheek.

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2017 9:57 PM

R51 I don't think so in this case, though.

It's public knowledge that Cheyenne's husband and his brother are heavily involved with Landmark.

It's also public knowledge that a few years ago, Cheyenne made tons of MAJOR life changes and exhibited some bizarre behavior, which definitely relates to Landmark.

Musto referred to it as a "religion" and Cheyenne was able to answer that honestly and say it wasn't true, because he doesn't consider Landmark a "religion."

Maybe if Musto came right out and asked him about Landmark by name he would have responded differently.

It's weird to me that Landmark is clearly a big part of his and Jason's lives, and as much as they post and overshare on social media, they have never talked about it publicly, have they?

On some level, they know it won't be received well if they did.

And if they actually named the kids "W" and "E" after the founder of Landmark Werner Erhard,I don't even know what to say about that. That's creepy shit.

by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2017 11:44 PM

Actually, I bet Jason will post a tribute for his Father-in-Law, will pay tribute to his own husband for being so strong, and then he will make it a point to personally thank ANY remote "celebrity" who offers condolences, and to hell with anyone else who isn't worth his time.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2017 9:58 AM

So Cheyenne is now taking care of twins, dealing with the death of his father and listening to Jason's VOICE.

Good luck to him. I mean that.

by Anonymousreply 54April 22, 2017 12:09 AM

In all seriousness, he is clearly under an incredible amount of stress right now and I hope he stays sober, but in reality, he is probably going to cling to Jason and Landmark more than ever and that is just as dangerous as any addiction.

by Anonymousreply 55April 22, 2017 2:14 AM

If the story about him harassing his ex-husband not too long ago is true, then I also have no doubt that he'll probably use this as an excuse to call him or get into touch with him because nobody can be cold to a person who is in mourning. "Dad always liked you."

Jason is probably having a field day going through Cheyenne's phone while Cheyenne is distracted.

by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2017 12:44 PM

I have a (not close) friend who was friends with Cheyenne and Monte for years and is definitely still friends with Monte. I notice them commenting on each other's photos.

She posted a recent pic with Cheyenne recently on Instagram with a sweet caption and Cheyenne left a sweet comment on it.

I checked to see if Jason "liked" or commented on it and OF COURSE he did not, because even though this is an old friend of his husband's who probably has shown him love and support, somebody with under 10,000 Instagram followers is somebody that Jason has no use for.

Had a somewhat "famous" friend posted a pic with Cheyenne, Jason would be all over it with the comments and "Can't wait to meet you! LET'S HAVE DINNER!"

Jason is such a piece of shit. He's so desperate to be famous it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 57April 22, 2017 1:02 PM

He definitely only cares about celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2017 2:08 PM

From his recent depressed selfie, Cheyenne is clearly very much struggling right now, and I do think that this will cause him to rely on Landmark and Jason even more.

On the other hand, maybe there's a chance it is also a wake up call or reality check that life is too short to live with the creepy little Landmark zealot who picked him up in AA and that he can't even trust to keep his sex tapes private.

The whole situation is sad. This man needs major help.

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2017 4:21 PM

He is clearly going through so much and STILL gets tagged in a tweet linking the jerkoff video every day. I feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2017 12:49 AM

Cheyenne is posting sad pics and is clearly having a hard time.

Jason is posting beaming selfies at cooking class.

What the fuck is wrong with that asshole?

I get that life goes on but he can't keep a low profile for just a few weeks after the dad's death?

by Anonymousreply 61April 27, 2017 2:08 PM

They are REALLY using those babies for attention/fame.

I have no doubt they love their kids, but it's just too much. That People magazine article was just too much considering Cheyenne isn't even actually a celebrity. It's just weird. It makes me uncomfortable.

This is a self-proclaimed ADDICT who broke one of AA's biggest rules: do not make life changes while in recovery. And look at everything he did. And now two infants. And the passing of his dad.

I hope they do have a nanny or a good support system because I think the stress might cause him to relapse or rely on Jason and Landmark even more.

ALL couples struggle when a new baby/babies come along. I can imagine it's that much worse when it's a couple that consists of two addicts who met in rehab and began as an affair.

by Anonymousreply 62May 2, 2017 11:41 PM

Has anyone seen that new TV show The Arrangement?

It is very clearly based on Tom and Katie, and in the recent episode, the young actress takes the "workshop" to get closer to her action star boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 63May 3, 2017 12:17 AM

He's cut so he could become Jewish if he wants.

by Anonymousreply 64May 3, 2017 3:26 AM

Oooooh, that Jason is such a meanie!

by Anonymousreply 65May 3, 2017 3:32 AM

In almost every pic or video,willow pillow looks like she can't stand being near jason!

by Anonymousreply 66May 12, 2017 12:16 AM

Jason looks so much more comfortable than Cheyenne,it's so odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 12, 2017 12:59 AM

I would bet money that marriage is secretly miserable.

by Anonymousreply 68May 12, 2017 11:39 PM

And Jason didn't post anything about Cheyenne's father? Cheyenne posted a lot about Jason's dad.

I get it, though. I mean, it's not like Rebecca Romijn or Naomi Campbell or somebody famous that impressed Jason died.

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2017 11:51 PM

Yeah,I found that very disrespectful,I wonder if he even went to the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 70May 13, 2017 1:17 AM

Cheyenne's Dad's death was an illuminati sacrifice. His career will now skyrocket. That's why he wanted "mom & dad" time shortly before his father's "sudden death".

by Anonymousreply 71May 13, 2017 1:49 AM

People are saying he looks like Matthew McConaughey.I don't see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2017 10:40 AM

All of Jason's "best husband on the PLANET" recent posts are pathetic and desperate and reek of insecurity.

Weeks before Cheyenne first posted a pic sucking Jason's face, he was marching in a parade with the first husband and singing his praises.

This is how Cheyenne treats his husbands, Jason. And that includes you.

Cheyenne is a liar and a phony and I hope Jason loses sleep about that every night.

They both seem like narcissists it even sociopaths and deserve each other.

Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 73May 13, 2017 1:08 PM

They probably have an open marriage and Jason couldn't care less who Cheyenne sleeps with.

I'm hoping that they're decent parents.

by Anonymousreply 74May 13, 2017 5:42 PM

Jason also called Chey "the best father".LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 75May 13, 2017 7:28 PM

R74 but he obviously just doesn't sleep with other guys.

He leaves his husbands for them, too.

by Anonymousreply 76May 13, 2017 9:43 PM

I never liked Cheyenne. Only saw him in 30 Rock and AHS, but he acted like he thought he was super handsome and likeable. He was neither. And he was too polished. There was a creepy disconnect for me.

by Anonymousreply 77May 13, 2017 9:51 PM

Maybe the father's death will shake him and give him a reality check.

I would think that something like this would make Cheyenne feel more alone and isolated than ever. He probably had no pre-Jason friends reach out to him other than words of sympathy written as Instagram comments from random old Broadway contacts. I understand fans commenting and offering condolences, but it's so bizarre to me that an actual "friend" would do that. Why does everything have to be on social media? Same with Jason and his dinner plans making. It's all for show, and it's pathetic.

Jason is gross, but I agree that Cheyenne's behavior has been totally narcissistic and sociopathic and he's not much better.

by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2017 1:59 AM

Fake smiles(except Willow's)&pretending to be a happy family.

Bur those babies always look so happy,especially Willow,so they must be loved by their parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2017 3:37 AM

Of course this ridiculous narcissist is best friends with Cheyenne and Jason."Let me protest the 'prexisting conditions' bill by posting an artsy nude photo so EVERYONE can comment on how STUNNING I am."

Thirsty, desperate and pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2017 12:34 PM

She is not best friends with them.A lot of actors&models pose for pics like that.

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2017 1:06 PM

R70 the guy who "Instas" about everything didn't say anything about the passing of his husband's dad and kids' grandad.

It's bizarre. I guess no "celebrities" were at the funeral or else Jason would have posted a tribute to Laura Bell Bundy thanking her for her support.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2017 3:35 PM

Jason's promise to Cheyenne's dad that "he'd love and take care of his son for the rest of his days" made me laugh since he's the one that got him so messed up in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 14, 2017 6:22 PM

Lovely words about his mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 14, 2017 6:23 PM

And there Cheyenne goes putting up tributes to Jason's friends again.

Does he have ANY of his own old friends left?

It's not normal. If you told me to stop talking to all my friends from a ten year period of my life and only talk to my husband's friends, I wouldn't like that at all.

by Anonymousreply 85May 17, 2017 10:00 PM

The picture of Jason kissing the fish he is about to cook is fucking creepy and immature.

Would he kiss a dead pig like that?

He's so gross and tries waaaay too hard to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 86May 17, 2017 10:02 PM

The jerkoff tape continues to be tweeted out daily.

It was probably Jason's fault it went public.

I just don't get it at all. How did he actually MARRY this kid after that?

by Anonymousreply 87May 17, 2017 11:24 PM

Little Willow clearly adores her daddy,will she still love him when she finds out about that video?

by Anonymousreply 88May 18, 2017 9:00 AM

So according to Cheyenne's post,W doesn't stand for "Werner",baby Willow was named after Chey's childhood friend Willow. While that is actually cute,I still don't believe that "W.E" is just a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 89May 19, 2017 10:13 AM

R89 No fucking way is it a coincidence. Of course those kids are named for Werner Erhard.

Look up Werner Erhard. Read about how twisted he is and what a deranged sociopath he is. He has done a lot of damage.

The fact that Cheyenne thinks this is somebody that he should name his children after shows how woefully misguided and lost Cheyenne Jackson is now.

So beyond twisted. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2017 7:56 PM

Cheyenne really seems to love those babies and he probably means well but how can he think LM is OK?

by Anonymousreply 91May 21, 2017 10:59 PM

The same reason he thought marrying somebody he hooked up with while in rehab and while already married was a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2017 12:14 AM

Why do people insist that they met in rehab?Obviously rehab and AA are not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2017 1:24 AM

Cheyenne recently said that,at one point,he'd to give up on his dreams of becoming a father because his ex-husband didn't want kids.If that's the case,why the hell did he marry Monte?It's possible that Monte told him that they'd eventually have kids and then changed his mind.I think Cheyenne resents him for that.

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2017 9:35 AM

I didn't see that interview, and I think it's completely disgusting that he'd talk about that in an interview, even if it's true.

He publicly and proudly cheated on and moved on five minutes after he was singing Monte's praises in interviews. That will forever make him seem like a sociopath and a phony to me.

My guess is that he brought up how Monte didn't want kids at a Landmark meeting and The Legendary Marc Landau and Co. fed into Cheyenne's anger about it, and then Jason talked about how much HE wanted children.

Disagreeing about whether or not to have kids is an understandable reason to split. Absolutely. But the fact that Cheyenne feels a need to talk about that in interviews now and, in a way, blame Monte for the breakup is totally disgusting. Why can't he just not talk about it?

There is NEVER an excuse for his nutso, disrespectful behavior when first going public with Jason.

I have less and less sympathy for Cheyenne at this point. The only ones I feel bad for now are the kids and I hope the ex has moved on and is doing great.

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2017 11:42 AM

He was asked if he always wanted to be a dad.

Here's the interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2017 11:53 AM

The last post screams brainwashed too.

by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2017 5:16 PM

Omg. CJ has made it clear he got sober while/after leaving the first husband.

MAYBE Monte didn't think it was a good idea for a drug addict to become a parent? Crazy guess!

Totally agree with R95. Cheyenne and Jason both make me sick and all sympathy I had for him is gone.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2017 8:07 PM

I like Cheyenne but his numerous tattoos are tragic.

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2017 8:25 PM

They are not that bad these days.They don't drink and they seem to be taking good care of their children.

Maybe monte had drinking problems too.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2017 9:42 PM

How would that make it better if Monte also had problems?

Then they DEFINITELY shouldn't have had kids.

by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2017 12:53 AM

R88 I think the kids will be more disturbed by their dads' charming "how we met" story than that video.

Daddy J might have stalked Daddy C to AA meetings while he was already married to somebody else.

by Anonymousreply 102May 23, 2017 11:45 AM

Kids were killed in the UK,his son had a restless night,what does Jason do?He posts an insensitive,silly pic.Way to go Jason!

by Anonymousreply 103May 23, 2017 10:04 PM

R103 He is fucking useless.

Go complain to one of the people who lost their children yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 104May 23, 2017 10:32 PM

If the ex-husband was so awful and CJ has moved on so much, why was he apparently so desperate to talk to him long after the breakup?

by Anonymousreply 105May 23, 2017 10:32 PM

R103 the fact that he is responsible for two human lives is scary.

by Anonymousreply 106May 24, 2017 12:37 AM

The fact that Jason has to do hashtags for "lovemykids" "mykidsareeverything", etc. is extremely weird to me.

In another one of these threads, somebody said they felt Jason had "buyer's remorse" about those babies.

I definitely agree. He didn't want those kids, he had those kids to secure his marriage to Cheyenne.

Now that Cheyenne's love and attention is focused on those kids, he probably resents them, and Cheyenne probably resents Jason for being useless. Remember him announcing on the red carpet that he doesn't change diapers? What a useless piece of shit.

Regardless, I hope these kids have good adults in their lives that will teach them empathy and compassion. They aren't going to learn it from Mr. #SoNotFuckingSorry. He will teach them it's okay to lie, cheat, steal and hurt people as long as you get what you want.

by Anonymousreply 107May 24, 2017 11:33 AM

More Frau fantasies about drugged out Cheyenne....

Cheyenne will probably try to return them when they outgrow their status as Instagram props.

by Anonymousreply 108May 24, 2017 11:57 AM

I guess Cheyenne loves tattoos so much that he'd to hire a nanny with loads of fugly tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 109May 25, 2017 1:21 AM

Looks like he's doing the next season of AHS.

I wonder if he tried to call the ex to tell him the good news.

by Anonymousreply 110May 29, 2017 4:21 AM

He doesn't want parenting advice from anyone.He thinks he knows best.He probably believes Jason's #bestdad gibberish.

by Anonymousreply 111May 29, 2017 10:31 AM

God i find him so deeply unattractive. Instant boner killer.

by Anonymousreply 112May 29, 2017 10:32 AM

He's very average,bland looking.So is Jason.

Their kids are extremely cute&beautiful though.

by Anonymousreply 113May 29, 2017 10:45 AM

R111 huh? Was there advice in Instagram comments or something ?

by Anonymousreply 114May 29, 2017 11:40 AM

Somebody probably criticised or questioned his parenting skills and it pissed him off.I don't think it was on Instagram,maybe it was one of Jason's friends.I get the impression that they don't like him much.

by Anonymousreply 115May 29, 2017 2:17 PM

Well, then he is in even worse shape that his new BFFs don't like him either. He really has no one.

by Anonymousreply 116May 29, 2017 2:24 PM

R115 but what is that in reference to?

by Anonymousreply 117May 29, 2017 2:39 PM

I get the sense his mom favors Willow.

Guess that evens out The Legendary Marc Landau only posting pics of Ethan when the kids were born, which was incredibly odd.

by Anonymousreply 118May 29, 2017 3:15 PM

R115 His recent instagram post.

by Anonymousreply 119May 29, 2017 3:47 PM

I DO think people without kids can give advice on parenting. I know people without kids who have been around and taken care of tons of kids. I would take their advice.

by Anonymousreply 120May 29, 2017 4:09 PM

R116 Jason's friends seem like younger guys who like to drink and party.Judging from their posts,they act like Coachella is the biggest event of their lives.Cheyenne doesn't really fit in with that group of guys.The female friends seem to like him better.

by Anonymousreply 121May 29, 2017 5:41 PM

R121 I would bet money the skinny guy with the dark hair and sibling dog was one of the "friends" that "helped" the jerkoff take go public.

Of course Jason's friends were responsible for that tape getting out.

How dumb and gullible can CJ be?

by Anonymousreply 122May 29, 2017 6:10 PM

Forget Jason's friends,he hangs out with Lily Rabe,she's so great,love her.(Also,it looks like she breastfed the twins.)

by Anonymousreply 123May 29, 2017 9:51 PM

Colton Haynes&fiancee stopped commenting on their pics,they're desperately trying to invite themselves over to their house but I guess that invitation never came.

by Anonymousreply 124May 30, 2017 10:29 AM

R124 Jason doesn't suck up to the famous gay guys Cheyenne is "friends" with because they are threats. He only sucks up and tries to make dinner plans with the ladies and straight guys.

Jason probably ignores Colton and asked Cheyenne not to respond to them.

by Anonymousreply 125May 30, 2017 11:23 AM

Organized religion is for crackpots and dodos who can't think for themselves. There is no God and if there were , he or she would have a kiki over all the different denominations and religions that claim that they are the only ones worthy of him/her.

by Anonymousreply 126May 30, 2017 11:50 AM

He doesn't agree with organized religion but is okay with something that charges you a lot of money to be accepted.

He is a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 127May 30, 2017 3:34 PM

He probably needs some kind of spiritual guidance but he can't turn to God or religion because he's gay so he's fine with this so-called new-age crap or whatever it is.He's just a weak person but I hope that fatherhood gives him strength and purpose and then maybe he'll no longer need this "cult" BS.

by Anonymousreply 128May 30, 2017 4:19 PM

The fact that he blames the ex for not wanting children is disgusting.

He made it clear he was a drug/alcohol addict before Jason.

So how was that a healthy environment to bring kids into?

Or is he implying Monte was the cause of his addiction?

It's ridiculous. So Landmark. He is rewriting his own history yet again, same as the ever changing timelines of his courtship with Jason. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 129May 31, 2017 3:57 PM

I don't believe he was ever an "addict".For some reason he declared himdelf sober as soon as he left Monte.You can't quit addiction just by attending a few AA meetings.

by Anonymousreply 130May 31, 2017 5:15 PM

The babies seem very sweet and happy,the nannies must be doing a good job.

by Anonymousreply 131May 31, 2017 11:08 PM

I find the DL obsession with this nobody fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 132May 31, 2017 11:48 PM

Some actual "new" gossip.

Monte and I have a mutual fb friend. The friend posted a status giving Monte a shout out for his birthday.

From the comments that followed from Monte, I think Monte has moved to Canada...

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2017 2:00 PM

That also means a mere four years ago, Cheyenne was posting declaring his eternal love for his husband on his birthday while he was already planning on running off with Jason.

#sociopath

by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2017 2:04 PM

In that people magazine video,they look like a couple who can't stand each other.

by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2017 10:08 PM

R135 nothing can be worse than the red carpet interview where CJ looks like his world is spinning and it's hitting him that he is stuck with Jason forever.

But from the comments on the post of the mutual friend I share with Monte, it sounds like Monte is doing great and he looks gorgeous. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2017 11:25 PM

I'd still love to know what all the attempted Monte contact was about.

by Anonymousreply 137June 3, 2017 11:32 PM

And do we really think Jason even truly cares about his beautiful man as a person?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 138June 3, 2017 11:53 PM

Maybe Monte didn't want kids because he knew that CJ would be a crappy dad.That didn't stop him of course,poor twins.He probably is/will be an awful parent.

by Anonymousreply 139June 4, 2017 3:04 PM

This video and most of their other videos clearly show that Ethan is their favourite/priority.So Landmark teaches you that boys are superior?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2017 9:27 AM

Jason is probably pouting that they weren't invited to Laura Bell Bundy's wedding. Wasn't she randomly at Cheyenne's birthday party among all of Jason's friends/now Cheyenne's only friends?

"But I tried to make dinner plans with her through Instagram comments! Doesn't that make is besties?"

by Anonymousreply 141June 5, 2017 10:44 PM

So did Monte move to Canada?

Is he still with Alain Seban? I would have figured he moved to France if he was going to another country.

by Anonymousreply 142June 5, 2017 10:45 PM

R140 the photo Cheyenne has as his Twitter cover photo that was in People is so weird, too. They are both smiling at Ethan and Willow is just being held off to the side like a handbag. It is very weird to me.

And don't forget The Legendary Marc Landau ONLY posting about Ethan after they were born. I can't imagine doing that with my brother's kids. He didn't even give the impression there were two children.

by Anonymousreply 143June 6, 2017 11:39 AM

Jason's comment on Sandra Bernhard's pic with Chey is thirsty AF.

by Anonymousreply 144June 6, 2017 10:00 PM

Did anyone catch him on sandyland?

by Anonymousreply 145June 7, 2017 9:47 AM

R141 They went to her wedding.Cheyenne wants us to know that he still has friends.

by Anonymousreply 146June 7, 2017 11:11 PM

R144 what else is new?

Did you notice Landmark Linda is friends with Sandra, too?

Is Sandy a Landy?

by Anonymousreply 147June 8, 2017 4:27 PM

R146 somebody this selfish and clueless doesn't have any real friends.

Fake ones, sure. Lots of them.

by Anonymousreply 148June 8, 2017 5:39 PM

R143 It's extremely weird.

I also thought the interview CJ did after the kids were born when he talked about how seeing your genes in your kids is the most powerful thing in the world or something was so weird.

Just a very odd thing for somebody who is not biologically linked to both of his kids to say.

I mean, he came right out and admitted that he views his biological child differently than the other.

A comment like that is also a slap in the face to adoptive parents.

This whole situation is just so fucking strange and twisted. I hope for the best for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 149June 9, 2017 2:16 AM

But he seems to favour Ethan,not his biological child.

In the People video,he's holding&kissing Ethan.He doesn't even look at Willow who's adorable,so bizarre.

I guess Ethan is more important because he descends from the royal.noble and legendary Landau bloodline while Willow is just a Jackson peasant.

by Anonymousreply 150June 9, 2017 9:51 AM

As terrible as what you're saying sounds R150, I think you are onto something.

Cheyenne is clearly a narcissist but he is also extremely insecure and probably filled with self-loathing. This is a big part of what made him such a target for Landmark.

He was also brainwashed into worshipping Jason and thinks Jason can do no wrong. He gave up his entire life for Jason, and let so much slide with him, like the jerkoff tape getting out and disgusting antics like the #sonotfuckingsorry post.

So it does make sense that he is going to favor the child that is more like Jason, instead of the one that inherited his own traits, since he probably hates himself.

I have a feeling this will be very public and ugly when it ends.

by Anonymousreply 151June 9, 2017 11:32 AM

The self-loathing is ridiculous,he might have made some bad choices,have regrets etc but it's not like he did anything too terrible,I doubt that he was a monster or a very bad person.But I'm sure that Landmark convinced him that his past was wrong wrong wrong and he should be ashamed of it.

by Anonymousreply 152June 9, 2017 2:21 PM

Isn't it, r132? Just goes to show you the latest Frau obsession over yet another unattainable gay actor they used to stalk when he was in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 153June 9, 2017 2:42 PM

R152 My guess is that he met Jason shortly after his last Broadway show bombed right after it opened.

He went off to LA, was feeling really down and discouraged, perhaps he was having marriage problems, and then meets Jason in AA.

Here was this very minor (but enough of a) celebrity with addiction issues who was struggling at the moment.

The Legendary Landau Brothers and Landmark POUNCED.

by Anonymousreply 154June 9, 2017 8:21 PM

R154 That is probably how it happened.

How batshit must you be if the person you publicly dumped and moved on from and acted like never existed has to change all of their contact information because YOU are harassing them years after the split?

Can you imagine the scene that must have went down when Jason found out about that?

The happy Instagram facade and overbearing captions about how their marriage is so perfect is all a huge lie.

by Anonymousreply 155June 10, 2017 12:30 PM

I've no idea what Monte ever saw in this guy.There's nothing remotely remarkable about him.

by Anonymousreply 156June 10, 2017 1:55 PM

R156 I just find it really telling that he was with Alain Seban after Cheyenne. Does anyone know if they are still together?

Seban is clearly a brilliant, cultured, serious, sophisticated man. Cheyenne didn't even go to college. It just shows how he went with somebody that was Cheyenne's polar opposite.

Meanwhile, Cheyenne went from a serious, educated guy like Monte to a fellow addict that acts like a 12-year-old girl on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 10, 2017 2:11 PM

Somebody had posted TV interviews with Seban on one of the other 2000 CJ threads.

I thought he seemed so charming, smart and funny. He seems like a total catch.

by Anonymousreply 158June 10, 2017 2:37 PM

His lack of education is not the real problem IMO.Good educatin does not always equal to great spouse,parent,friend,person.He just doesn't seem to have any reedeming qualities,for a man his age he seems extremely empty.But we don't know him in person so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 159June 10, 2017 9:31 PM

I was just reading about LeAnn Rimes stalking/harassing BG,I wonder if this is similar to what Cheyenne supposedly did.

by Anonymousreply 160June 11, 2017 9:36 AM

I think he might have "self-loathing narcissistic personality disorder".

by Anonymousreply 161June 11, 2017 9:51 AM

R160 there are many similarities with these two trainwrecks.

I think Leann is the Jason, though.

Leann "won" by default because Eddie's wife kicked him out so she is so insecure and has to prove that theirs is ths greatest love story ever told.

I have a feeling that is what happened with Cheyenne and Monte. Monte kicked Cheyenne out and all Cheyenne had left was Jason so he went overboard to prove how happy he is now.

Both marriages will end badly and dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 162June 12, 2017 1:41 PM

Didn't Cheyenne write something like "let's have a mini you babe" a few years ago on Instagram?So that's what he wanted, a mini Jason!Maybe he never wanted his own biological kid.That explains why he seemed to depressed last year.I've a feeling that the boy will be treasured and the girl will be neglected,so weird.

by Anonymousreply 163June 12, 2017 4:00 PM

Wow. Poor Willow.

by Anonymousreply 164June 12, 2017 6:38 PM

This saga is so undeniably and endlessly fucked up it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 165June 12, 2017 7:11 PM

Jason acting like he's the star of the show;so embarrassing&disrespectful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 13, 2017 9:45 PM

R166 He always looks so overjoyed in pics with the "famous friends." They make him happier than his husband or his kids do.

I like when he posts a photo with one of Cheyenne's "star" friends that doesn't have an Instagram, and what good are those people to JasonRLandau? So then Jason hashtags their name in the caption. He did that with Amy Adams and Gavin Creel.

If these people were actually your friends that you don't want anything from and just enjoy the company of, you WOULD NOT be making a hashtag out of their name. He's doing that so it's clear who they are and strangers can stumble upon it and be impressed that Jason hangs out with celebrities.

This guy is so obvious and so annoying and such a piece of shit. I don't understand how Cheyenne can't stand him or how this has lasted for four years. (Openly, at least!)

by Anonymousreply 167June 15, 2017 11:29 AM

Also, Jason, remember what happened that other time your hubs marched in a Pride parade with his husband and gave the illusion that they were a happy and in love couple.

He left him five minutes later.

by Anonymousreply 168June 15, 2017 11:40 AM

Jason is currently sulking because they weren't featured in US Magazine's feature on stars with twins.

by Anonymousreply 169June 15, 2017 3:14 PM

They've been posting Willow's pics all week.Have they remembered that they've a daugter...

by Anonymousreply 170June 15, 2017 7:48 PM

Well, he is finally going to be on Gay for Play.

His career is going gangbusters.

by Anonymousreply 171June 17, 2017 1:28 AM

So did Todrick Hall bring up the jerkoff video on the reunion episode of Drag Race tonight?

My god, Cheyenne must be fuming over that. He blocks anyone who tweets about it. There's no way he is okay with it being mentioned on TV.

#thanksagainJason

by Anonymousreply 172June 17, 2017 1:31 AM

It was mentioned on TV?Really?Why and how??

by Anonymousreply 173June 17, 2017 4:48 AM

Cheyenne probably thinks/has convinced himself that appearing in shows like RPDR is a bigger&better achievement than doing Broadway shows&performing at classy venues.Yep I'm sure that his kids will be very proud of his brand new achievements.

Also,I think it's weird that Kerry Butler didn't know about Chey's kids,yet she commented on Jason's post.

by Anonymousreply 174June 17, 2017 9:08 AM

Wasn't there gossip that Kerry was the reason that CJ didn't get cast in Disaster? Because she thought he lost his friggin mind?

by Anonymousreply 175June 17, 2017 11:37 AM

How did Kerry not hear about the kids until now?

by Anonymousreply 176June 17, 2017 12:04 PM

I'm not well acquainted with this shitshow. are the twin babies biologically Jason's? (Yes, I know both men are their parents, but I'm talking strictly DNA)

I feel so sorry for these children.

by Anonymousreply 177June 17, 2017 1:00 PM

R177 we are guessing the girl is Cheyenne's bio daughter and the boy is Jason's bio son. There are always comments about how much Ethan looks like Jason from Jason's family and fellow cult members.

I feel sorry for them, too. One father seems to be a manipulative, lying sociopath who picks up vulnerable guys in AA and the other is a child.

by Anonymousreply 178June 17, 2017 2:05 PM

Kerry is friends with LBB and probably some of Cheyenne's other old friends and since she commented on Jason's pic,she follows them on social media.How can she not know about the kids,so odd.

by Anonymousreply 179June 17, 2017 3:21 PM

I thought he and Kerry were pretty friendly? After he did that Xanadu reunion I remember "I'll love Kerry Butler forever" posts. How could she not have heard about the twins?

by Anonymousreply 180June 17, 2017 6:19 PM

And I find it hard to believe this wasn't the talk among the theatre crowd for a few days.

"Did you hear batshit Cheyenne and his creepy, culty hubby are dads now?"

by Anonymousreply 181June 17, 2017 6:20 PM

Kate Baldwin said that she was happy to see CJ again a few months ago,it's obvious that many of his old friends still talk to him so this whole "nobody likes him" stuff may not be true.Kerry not knowing about the twins is really weird though.

by Anonymousreply 182June 17, 2017 8:04 PM

R182 THIS WHOLE SAGA IS WEIRD!

by Anonymousreply 183June 17, 2017 11:54 PM

Monte has indeed moved to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 184June 18, 2017 1:19 PM

Colton&Jeff as parents would be worse than C&J.

by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2017 12:14 AM

C&J have potential to be crazier than C&J!At least Chey&Jason weren't wishing each other happy father's day BEFORE they became dads.

by Anonymousreply 186June 19, 2017 9:56 AM

I think they prefer the boy because they can't believe how beautiful he is.The girl is cuter IMO and she seems smarter than Ethan.

by Anonymousreply 187June 19, 2017 10:03 PM

So why did Monte move to Canada? Was it a job thing, or did it have to do with Trump, or was it about starting over?

Can you imagine what it was like for that guy to be harassed by Cheyenne TWO YEARS after he dumped him? I think I'd leave the country and start fresh, too.

by Anonymousreply 188June 20, 2017 12:44 AM

Jason looks ridiculous in that picture with Colton. He looks creepy and starstruck.

by Anonymousreply 189June 20, 2017 1:16 AM

The guest judges on Gay for Play are all trashy people from reality shows.Sure,he's not a very good actor&singer but how can he think that it's OK to appear in these shows,is this all Jason's influence?

by Anonymousreply 190June 20, 2017 1:21 AM

R190 He does have a beautiful voice and when he is in the right role, he is VERY good. I loved him in Xanadu.

I agree that those shows are for reality stars with nothing else going for them, no acting or musical talents. I mean, good for them for making careers out of nothing. But it's pretty sad that this is what he'll be known for now.

I have a hard time believing he doesn't constantly ask him, "What have I done to my life?" but Landmark probably has taken care of it.

by Anonymousreply 191June 20, 2017 1:30 AM

He's ashamed of having released a pop album but he's fine with doing silly game shows.Could he be more misguided?Everybody who's heard "Don't Wanna Know"&seen the video,gay or straight,loves it.I've read so many "how's this song&guy more famous" comments.So in a way he's underrated.But now he wants to be known for trashy,crappy shows.I do feel bad for the kids,I hope that they get to see the videos of his work before he met Jason and became a joke.

by Anonymousreply 192June 20, 2017 8:43 AM

I really think when he was allegedly harassing Monte, it was because he was begging Monte to take him back.

What else could it have been?

I think it was hitting him that he ruined his life by running off with Jason and he was desperate for his old life back.

He didn't want to leave Jason without knowing he had Monte to run back to.

When Monte changed all of his contact information, that is what sent him in that downward spiral when he deleted social media and came back looking like death.

Then he decided he might as well go through with the surrogacy because he figured having kids would make him happy as long as he was stuck with Jason, and Jason was probably so desperate to keep him at that point so he encouraged it.

Think about how miserable he looked on the red carpet when Jason wouldn't shut up and that AHS insider saying that he's obviously very unhappy in the marriage.

This marriage is a joke, and having kids has never saved ANY marriage, least of all one that was toxic from the start.

by Anonymousreply 193June 20, 2017 11:41 AM

How soon before he overdoses?

by Anonymousreply 194June 20, 2017 11:43 AM

I hope not, but I do wonder what the relapse odds are when both people in a marriage are addicts.

by Anonymousreply 195June 20, 2017 2:19 PM

I wonder if those odds of relapsing are close to 100%.

The odds of a marriage that began as an affair ending in another divorce within ten years are 95%, which I admit sounds very high so maybe that's not right.

It's also a "celebrity" marriage and one that was rushed into.

Any way you look at it, they are fucked.

No story that began with "we fell in love at first sight at AA" has ever ended well.

Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 196June 22, 2017 1:53 AM

His last post is kinda sad,it's like he knows that he's not good enough for those kids.

by Anonymousreply 197June 22, 2017 9:21 AM

The fact that he is giving interviews talking about how Monte didn't want kids is so fucking disgusting and I have lost any and all sympathy for him.

by Anonymousreply 198June 22, 2017 2:04 PM

R163 I actually wonder if manipulative, cunning, calculating #sonotfuckingsorry Jason pushed to do the two embryos/two dads thing because he figured it would tie him further to Cheyenne if Cheyenne bonded with the child that was Jason's biokid.

So, then Cheyenne can never leave him because Jason could hold "I'm going to keep Ethan from you" over his head.

I know it's a stretch, but we are talking about somebody who probably stalked a minor celebrity to AA, seduced him and got him entranced by Landmark.

by Anonymousreply 199June 23, 2017 7:00 PM

Why is he so obsessed with drag queens.It's all he can think about,it seems.

by Anonymousreply 200June 24, 2017 5:59 PM

R199 I don't think for a SECOND that it was a chance meeting at AA.

Think about it.

Landmark is against groups like AA.

AA is against groups like Landmark.

We have plenty of evidence that Jason has been very involved with Landmark for years.

There is no way in hell he was going to AA for guidance.

At the very least, he was going to AA to recruit vulnerable people for Landmark.

At the worst, he was going to that specific chapter because he had heard Cheyenne Jackson was attending and he convinced Cheyenne it was all fate.

Also, remember that one big story on Cheyenne from years ago. Monte said stuff about how if he could change anything about Cheyenne, he would make him less gullible and trusting.

How very, very sad it is that this is how it all ended. That he really did lose Cheyenne to somebody who preyed upon how gullible and trusting he was.

I think he's a total lost soul who needs serious help.

by Anonymousreply 201June 26, 2017 2:41 AM

Totally agree. AA has rules against groups like Landmark soliciting at their meetings.

I'm sure Jason knew that.

The fact that he did so anyway shows he has no respect for any of the people who were there there were genuinely seeking help for addiction.

I don't understand how Cheyenne's family likes Jason. I really don't. Can you imagine if your kid or sibling ran off with somebody who picked them up in AA while they were already married and got them involved with Landmark?

by Anonymousreply 202June 26, 2017 10:59 AM

R189 I think Chey&Jeff and Colton&Jason would be better pairings.(Yes,they're all idiots,Cheyenne in particular.)

by Anonymousreply 203June 28, 2017 1:20 AM

All you've to do is look at his twitter to see what kind of a person he's.All he does is like or retweet drag queens and reality TV stars.He's completely empty,no personality,no nothing.His poor babies,I guess he'll raise them to be like those "stars" he admires.I don't think he was that bad during his NYC years but he's absolutely awful now.

by Anonymousreply 204June 28, 2017 9:56 AM

Jerkoff tape still gets tweeted daily. Nearly four years later.

by Anonymousreply 205June 28, 2017 2:54 PM

HOW DID HE TRUST/MARRY JASON AFTER THAT.

by Anonymousreply 206June 28, 2017 6:44 PM

Remember when they did the red carpet interview and talked about where they were registered for wedding gifts?

How fucking tacky and classless can you be?

You are "famous" enough to be interviewed on a red carpet which means you are likely successful and well off and you talk about soliciting gifts?

For your second wedding in two years, which is a huge faux passé?

Everything about these two has been insanely trashy from Day 1. I feel terrible for those innocent kids.

by Anonymousreply 207June 29, 2017 4:19 PM

R207 yup. Jason was like "We registered for a $700 juicer! WE LOVE KALE!"

So trashy. They should both be embarrassed but they clearly aren't.

by Anonymousreply 208July 1, 2017 3:32 PM

I find registries awkward and annoying enough most of the time.

For a "celebrity" to discuss his gift registry in a red carpet interview is just a whole new level of trashy. How can he not realize how bad he has come across? How does he have no well-meaning friends that tell him that for his own good?

by Anonymousreply 209July 1, 2017 3:48 PM

They're on TMZ now, walking with the twins.

Cheyenne is pushing the stroller, Jason is walking ahead holding his phone.

Gotta be ready to respond to Naomi Campbell in case she comments at ALL TIMES.

by Anonymousreply 210July 2, 2017 4:02 PM

Jason's recent "best husband in the universe!" post makes me laugh.

"The Best Husband in the Universe" has a reputation for treating his husbands like shit publicly.

"The Best Husband in the Universe" cheated on is last husband, likely humiliated him and then allegedly harassed him (long after their divorce) so much that he had to change all of his contact information. Think about that. Somebody in a happy and healthy marriage would never do that.

So messed up. Jason's really phony and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 211July 2, 2017 4:27 PM

The comments on TMZ are insane.

by Anonymousreply 212July 2, 2017 7:09 PM

His post about the woman who commited suicide is ironic.I wonder if he ever got help for his own mental issues.He probably didn't as his issues were made even worse by Landmark.

by Anonymousreply 213July 4, 2017 9:46 AM

R213 never heard of Stevie Ryan, but I guess she's some kind of a "celebrity" since she had almost 100,000 followers. Of course, that is how Jason defines a person's worth, so it makes sense she was a wedding guest.

And there are many stories about Landmark triggering suicides.

by Anonymousreply 214July 4, 2017 12:43 PM

Getting featured on TMZ was probably the most exciting day of their lives until all those vile comments came in.

It's too bad the comments are all about them being gay instead of being adulterous, cult following narcissists and liars.

by Anonymousreply 215July 4, 2017 12:49 PM

Judging from that instagram live video from sunday,the Landaus&Jacksons seem to get along just fine.

by Anonymousreply 216July 4, 2017 1:52 PM

I have never been to a wedding of people I have only known a year and I have been to many weddings.

The fact that they met Stevie just a year before they got married is further proof that the wedding was filled with Jason's friends, random C-list celebrities they barely knew and "friends" they made together after their relationship was public.

They were incredibly desperate, both for "famous" guests to get attention and for "friends" because obviously any "authentic" friends CJ had were long gone.

They are so pathetic and so thirsty. All they both care about is being famous.

Newborns are actually easy. Wait until those kids are both walking and will really have to be looked after and aren't just Instagram ready dolls they can pose.

by Anonymousreply 217July 4, 2017 2:34 PM

And I still want to know why he was harassing the ex.

I think there is no other explanation than that he was begging Monte to take him back.

What else could it have been?

by Anonymousreply 218July 4, 2017 3:40 PM

Somebody looks drunk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 5, 2017 9:51 PM

Did we see this?

I think it's about Cheyenne.

I know there's a number of guys it CAN be, but I feel like Cheyenne is the only one careless and clueless enough to do this. Definitely don't think it's Matt Bomer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 5, 2017 9:56 PM

He was stupid enough to make that tape and send it to a guy he likely barely knew at the time.

He obviously doesn't take any good advice from anyone.

I think it's about him.

by Anonymousreply 221July 5, 2017 10:08 PM

It's definitely not Matt but I don't think it's CJ either.He seems to be spending most of his time with the kids at home.There's also no mention of the actor having kids.

by Anonymousreply 222July 5, 2017 10:24 PM

R213 It's also pretty trashy that he posted that he met Stevie Ryan four years ago, while with Jason.

He and Monte announced their breakup July 2013, and marched together at Pride at the end of June.

So it's not like they were secretly separated for months.

By talking about being with Jason four years ago, he's admitting that there was an overlap.

Didn't he try to sell the story that he and Jason met in October of that year?

He is SUCH a liar and can't keep any of his stories straight. Jason can't trust him. I don't think anyone can.

by Anonymousreply 223July 5, 2017 10:27 PM

So if the blind item is not made up,who else could it be about?

by Anonymousreply 224July 6, 2017 1:09 AM

George Takei. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 225July 6, 2017 1:27 AM

I think it's probable that they have an open marriage, and I think Jason pretends he's okay with it but he's really not.

And he does look drunk in R219.

by Anonymousreply 226July 6, 2017 1:29 AM

His severe widow's peak is such a turn-off. Once you start balding so severely, you cant wear your hair the way he still does.

by Anonymousreply 227July 6, 2017 2:41 AM

Their "marriage" is probably open and they couldn't care less about each other but the restroom sex story sounds ridiculous.

If he's drinking I hope he can control it for the kids' sake.

by Anonymousreply 228July 6, 2017 9:49 AM

MAYBE he was harassing the ex due to some Landmark "make peace with your past" garbage or something.

But there's no way Jason would approve of that.

by Anonymousreply 229July 7, 2017 4:58 PM

I really think he was begging the ex to take him back and didn't want to leave Jason unless he had Monte to run to.

When Monte changed all of his information, Cheyenne had a meltdown and realized he was stuck and figured he might as well have kids.

by Anonymousreply 230July 7, 2017 5:58 PM

Does anyone remember how Cheyenne and Ben Toth seemed to be attached at the hip for a while?

He was with Cheyenne at ALL of his shows and they were all over each other's Twitter and Instagram.

Cheyenne referred to him as his "heterosexual life mate."

And then CJ posted a pic with Ben, Jason and The Legendary Marc Landau, clearly taken at a Landmark meeting of some sort.

Well, he hasn't posted about Ben in so long.

If you look at Instagram and Twitter, they don't even follow each other.

They obviously had a bad falling out to go from being "best friends" to not even following each other on social media.

Something had to have happened.

I wonder if Ben agreed to go to one Landmark meeting and was creeped out and refused to go to any others or told Cheyenne his feelings on Landmark and Cheyenne cut him off.

You have to admit, it's weird.

I think Cheyenne has burned bridges left the right the past four years.

by Anonymousreply 231July 8, 2017 5:03 AM

Some of his old friends&colleagues still follow him on social media,some of them don't.It's up to them of course.But pretty much everyone he's worked with recently seem to follow him on social media.I don't think that he's a terribly bad person but obviously he's made a lot of mistakes/poor choices and continues to make them if the blind item story is true.(I don't think it is.)

by Anonymousreply 232July 8, 2017 10:07 AM

It's probably just for the weekend but isn't it weird that he went on holiday without Jason&the babies?

by Anonymousreply 233July 8, 2017 10:11 PM

R232 but r231 isn't talking about friends in general. He is talking about Ben Toth, who CJ was friends with after he met Jason and then suddenly they are not even Twitter/Instagram friends.

I agree that something definitely had to have happened to end the friendship.

Maybe it was creative differences or something, but it was probably Landmark related.

by Anonymousreply 234July 9, 2017 3:35 PM

People like Cheyenne don't hurt casual acquaintances and colleagues. They hurt the people they are actually close to. The casual friends just see the charming side. I think he WILL hurt Jason one day. It's inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 235July 9, 2017 3:37 PM

It's a shame that he only seems to like &look up to trashy reality stars,drag queens etc.I guess he'll raise his kids to be just like them.

by Anonymousreply 236July 10, 2017 8:29 PM

R229 I read in one of the Landmark links that they make you call people who have wronged YOU in your past and YOU apologize to THEM for not being authentic.

So if you were abused as a child, you call the person that abused you and apologize.

How messed up is that?

Which makes me wonder if you are right.

Landmark might have convinced Cheyenne that Monte was all bad and was a horrible husband and so then Cheyenne had to call him to apologize for it.

However, I don't think Jason would EVER be okay with him contacting Monte for any reason whatsoever.

It had to have caused so many problems when Jason discovered that all the attempted Monte contact had happened.

I know it was just one post from one person and maybe it's not even true, but I do think that it says it all about this sick marriage and how unwell CJ is.

by Anonymousreply 237July 14, 2017 1:10 AM

Did anyone see him on that Rupaul show?

by Anonymousreply 238July 14, 2017 9:41 AM

Here is what R237 was referencing. So creepy and so twisted.

"One of the biggest problems I had in my experience with LGATs was with their concept of forgiveness.

To me, forgiveness does not necessarily mean reconciliation. It does not mean that one has to allow the offender back into one's life, but can be as simple as putting the whole thing behind you and walking away. I had done that. Forgiveness can happen in stages, with the first being to walk away and trying to rebuild your life. Another stage would be to stop thinking about what was done to you, and/or to let go of any resentment. I wasn't there yet, so of course this was perceived to be my "racket."

The LGAT people I encountered had a whole different concept of forgiveness. To them, forgiveness means that you could meet the offender again as if you were meeting them for the first time. There would be no "bad blood" between you, and you would have no expectations, either positive or negative. I can see how this could work with small offenses and misunderstandings, but LGATS expect you to apply this concept to EVERYTHING.

One of their exercises asks participants to think of a situation where they were wronged, and take the blame upon themselves. Then the participant is expected to contact the other person involved and apologize for having been "inauthentic." I encountered one person who said that she had forgiven someone who had molested her as a child, and had invited him to an L.E. introduction. As far as I"m concerned, that may have been the best revenge she could have gotten, but I don't think that was her intent.

To me, it all depends on the magnitude of the offense, and whether or not the harm done was deliberate, as the last is an indication of character. Sometimes people can unintentionally harm others because they are wrapped up in their own lives, and just don't think. Others lack information or are acting on faulty beliefs and assumptions. These things are easier to forgive.

If you take the LGAT concept of forgiveness, and apply it to having been bitten by a rabid dog, (or a sociopath), the stupidity is self-evident. It would be as if they would expect you to reach out your hand to pet the same rabid dog again.

To the LGAT people, the phrase "never again," must never be uttered, but sometimes "never again," is by far the best plan. I would even say that it reflects an ability to learn from experience.

Sometimes, there is nothing to forgive. Sometimes people operate under faulty assumptions, and you will never convince them otherwise. You can stand there and scream at a brick wall, but, once you have discerned that it is a brick wall, you would be crazy to waste your breath. Additionally, one cannot blame a brick wall for being what it is. As the LGAT people love to say, "It is what it is, and it's not what it's not."

As Albert Einstein said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." Sometimes, you just have to walk away.

Over and out."

by Anonymousreply 239July 14, 2017 5:20 PM

Has anyone creepy ugly famewhore StrangleMeSilber's novel yet?

Did JasonRLandau contribute an endorsement for the back cover?

"This most amazing Fiddler on the Roof sequel on the PLANET! Just beyond! Beyond beyond!"

by Anonymousreply 240July 14, 2017 6:23 PM

He loves blocking people..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 14, 2017 7:56 PM

And apparently he's rude to them on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 14, 2017 7:57 PM

I can understand blocking people because they tweet the sex tape, but I have a feeling CJ blocks anyone who posts anything remotely critical of him.

by Anonymousreply 243July 16, 2017 7:40 PM

R232 Yes, I DO think that a person who publicly raves about how much they adore their longtime partner and gives marriage advice in interviews WHILE THEY ARE PLANNING ON SHORTLY LEAVING THEM FOR THE "LOVE OF THEIR LIFE" is a terrible person and likely a total sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 244July 16, 2017 11:22 PM

Cheyenne, we're crushed!

by Anonymousreply 245July 16, 2017 11:36 PM

So why did Monte move to Canada?

by Anonymousreply 246July 17, 2017 11:06 AM

Just read a horrible review of Alexandra's novel on Kirkus.

by Anonymousreply 247July 18, 2017 4:03 PM

Compared to some of his other "friends",Alexandra is not that bad.

by Anonymousreply 248July 18, 2017 8:27 PM

R248 Jason and Alexandra posting pics making out at Cheyenne's big show at Lincoln Center, where I am sure there were many members of the Broadway community in attendance, some of which,I am sure, have heard or participated in gossip about Cheyenne's bizarre behavior over the past four years, said a lot about them.

They are both desperate for attention and the spotlight. Neither one of them are okay stepping aside and letting Cheyenne have attention. And neither one of them care about making their husband/good friend look bad.

Same goes for Alexandra's "I wanna die by having Cheyenne strangle me because he is so hot and sexy and I'd get to stare into his EYES as I DIE!" What a piece of trash and a fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 249July 19, 2017 11:34 AM

Well, the theme of the next season of AHS is "CULT."

Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 250July 22, 2017 12:48 AM

Ben Affleck's new "love" reminds me of Jason.

Shameless, smug, doesn't care who got hurt as long as she got what she wanted, and DESPERATE for attention.

by Anonymousreply 251July 22, 2017 12:49 AM

Thanks to Lena Dunham,he's no longer the most hated/disliked actor on AHS.Maybe they play a couple who gets eaten by clowns in the first 10 minutes of the season premiere.That would make the audiences very happy.

by Anonymousreply 252July 22, 2017 9:51 AM

I have a feeling that Lena is somebody Jason will be all over (tagging in photos, commenting, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 253July 22, 2017 10:17 AM

I really hope that they don't let that child molester Lena anywhere near the babies.Also,I read that she'll be in just 1 episode.

by Anonymousreply 254July 22, 2017 11:25 AM

R244 It makes me wonder how Jason's friends are able to be all smiles with CJ as well.

If my friend married a person like that, I'd be so skeptical and suspicious. You know they are capable of lying and cheating and putting up a really good front for appearances.

You can NEVER trust someone like that.

by Anonymousreply 255July 22, 2017 2:48 PM

In most videos they post,it's Jason who's singing or dancing with the babies.Isn't this guy supposed to be a singer/performer?He's so boring even as a father.

by Anonymousreply 256July 22, 2017 4:03 PM

R255 I wonder if Jason offered an ultimatum after the San Francisco Pride parade and interviews. Maybe it DID bother him to hear Cheyenne rave about his husband and give marriage advice publicly.

He is such a liar. He is such a phony. The relationship and marriage is built on a foundation of lying, cheating, drugs, "fame", sex tapes and cults.

It's going to end extremely badly and I just hope the kids have sane adults they can count on when it does.

by Anonymousreply 257July 23, 2017 1:16 PM

I have an "industry" friend that has been very vocal about how happy she is with her husband, how he saved her, etc. They have two kids.

Well, she just announced they are divorcing a few weeks ago and yesterday she posted a photograph with her new boyfriend.

In April, she had posted a birthday tribute for her husband about how she has had everything since she has had him, very over the top and got hundreds of "likes."

Just goes to show you how a happy Instagram and Facebook front means absolutely nothing, and that having children definitely does not cement a marriage. It can, often, cement more problems.

by Anonymousreply 258July 23, 2017 1:24 PM

His "I'm a changed man" posts are hilarious.Changed how?

by Anonymousreply 259July 23, 2017 6:32 PM

R259 the worst. Much.

by Anonymousreply 260July 23, 2017 8:26 PM

But Landmark says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 261July 23, 2017 8:27 PM

Because a "changed" and happy and secure man harasses his ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 262July 23, 2017 10:07 PM

R262 I definitely believe the theory that Monte was the one who ultimately ended the marriage. I don't think it was CJ's decision at all.

This would explain why he carried on about how much he loved Monte until the very end. Cheyenne didn't realize the end was coming.

It explains why he was so public with Jason so early on. He was retaliating. He wanted to punish Monte.

And it explains why he was harassing Monte years after the breakup. He never let him go or wanted that divorce.

by Anonymousreply 263July 26, 2017 11:03 PM

I don't get why Monte married this guy.Anyone could see that they're so wrong for each other.And he knew him for 10 years,it's not like he married him after 6 months,so weird.

by Anonymousreply 264July 29, 2017 11:06 AM

I don't think Cheyenne is capable of having a healthy relationship with anybody.

by Anonymousreply 265July 29, 2017 3:04 PM

Remember when he retweeted or liked that Dan Savage column about how you should never leave your spouse for the shady person you cheated with?

What was that all about?

by Anonymousreply 266July 30, 2017 3:02 AM

I really think he reacted to that article as a passive aggressive stab at Jason. What else could it have been?

by Anonymousreply 267July 31, 2017 4:35 PM

A fan recently tweeted at Cheyenne and suggested he looked drunk in a recent television appearance.

Cheyenne responded by saying he is four years sober.

I definitely recall him saying he was one year sober at the time of his first divorce, which would mean he is FIVE years sober now.

You'd think most people in serious recovery would know their sober date to the day.

Just like his forever changing story about when he first met Jason, his sober date changing is further proof of one thing: He is a liar.

This guy lies so much that he can't keep all of his lies straight.

And now, by his own admission, he is saying he is four years sober, and he left Monte exactly four years ago.

So he is admitting that he left his husband, moved across the country and hooked up with a guy he barely knew for good when he was newly sober.

This is a terrible, TERRIBLE idea. You're not supposed to make major life changes within your first year of sobriety.

It's such a mess. I don't care how happy the kids look, etc. This is a total mess.

And Jason with his "so not fucking sorry" posts just prove him to be a fucking sociopath.

It's a total mess. I hope the best for the kids, but the marriage definitely won't end well, even if they stay together forever.

I have no doubt it has been falling apart for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 268August 4, 2017 8:52 PM

Maybe the last five years have just been Cheyenne doing some serious method acting to get ready for AHS: Cult.

by Anonymousreply 269August 6, 2017 8:48 PM

Instagram comments say that Jason went accidentally live on instagram.He can't even control his phone,I hope that they weren't doing/saying anything too stupid.

by Anonymousreply 270August 6, 2017 8:48 PM

R270 Maybe that's how the j/o tape got mysteriously "leaked."

by Anonymousreply 271August 6, 2017 8:59 PM

Willow's face in all of Jason's pictures of her say it all.

"WTF is wrong with this guy?"

by Anonymousreply 272August 6, 2017 9:01 PM

And don't get me started on his hashtags.

#myfamilyiseverythingtome

#dontcareaboutanyoneelsesmarriagesandfamilies

#aslongasigetwhatiwant

#stillsonotfuckingsorry

#landmarkwayoflife

#mememe

by Anonymousreply 273August 6, 2017 9:04 PM

I'm curious as to why his friendship with Ben Toth ended.

by Anonymousreply 274August 6, 2017 9:29 PM

Wow he has the name of black (or white) female Southern stripper lol.

by Anonymousreply 275August 6, 2017 9:32 PM

Jason's recent videos with the babies are so strange.

It's like it's all about him and those kids are a prop.

Does anyone else think that?

by Anonymousreply 276August 10, 2017 1:03 PM

His videos are always strange,so over the top and fake.I also think that he'so over Cheyenne,he didn't even post a birthday tribute for him.They're probably still together only because of the babies.I predict a divorce in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 277August 10, 2017 10:26 PM

The j/o tape was tweeted three times in the last twi days. Four years later.

I guess you can't say Jason isn't responsible for Cheyenne's most famous role.

How the fuck did he EVER trust him after that?

I think on some subconscious level he hates him for it and one day, that hate will come to surface. It will be ugly. It will end badly.

by Anonymousreply 278August 11, 2017 6:05 PM

R278 any time he gets a new role or has more "success", more people will Google him and find that video.

It's funny to me how he'll block anyone who tweets that video but MARRIED the person responsible for it getting out.

by Anonymousreply 279August 12, 2017 4:45 AM

I definitely get the vibe that they prefer Ethan over Willow.

by Anonymousreply 280August 12, 2017 9:49 PM

R280 so do I, but I'm sure that if Willow grows up and ends up with over 10,000 Instagram followers, Jason will pay more attention to her.

That's how he measures a person's worth.

Anybody with anything less than that is not worthy of his time.

by Anonymousreply 281August 13, 2017 12:25 PM

OMG, actually "new" news.

If you look at this woman's other tweets, she eventually figures out by looking at pics that this was Cheyenne and Jason.

In case we needed further proof that Cheyenne Jackson is now 100% douchebag.

Parenthood hasn't changed him, nothing will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282August 13, 2017 12:53 PM

More, read the chain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283August 13, 2017 12:55 PM

Is that person absolutely sure that it was C&J?She says that it was 2 tall men.I wouldn't call Jason tall.Also she doesn't mention twins,there was just one baby.I don't know,despite all his faults&flaws I can't imagine Cheyenne being THAT rude,gross and misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 284August 13, 2017 2:46 PM

She said Jason and both babies were there.

by Anonymousreply 285August 13, 2017 4:54 PM

Cheyenne deleted the tweet denying it.

Which I think is pretty much admitting that it happened.

by Anonymousreply 286August 13, 2017 4:55 PM

What did cheyenne's tweet say?

This is extremely messed up and sick even by their standards.

by Anonymousreply 287August 13, 2017 5:34 PM

How could he behave in such a disgusting way?I hope that he was drunk when he said those awful,despicable things to that poor woman.If he was actually "sober" it's very vary scary.What's the point of being sober if you're going to be complete deucebags to strangers?How can so many women be friends with these 2 sexist pigs?All his interviews,his instagram are just lies,lies,lies.He's truly sick in the head.He's not even human anymore.

His family should organise an intervention immediately but I'm afraid it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 288August 13, 2017 9:33 PM

So I guess his family can't see how messed up and insane he is.

by Anonymousreply 289August 14, 2017 11:54 PM

I believe that story.

Threatening legal action is usually enough. Had that lady really been totally lying, his people would have sent her a message to delete her posts or risk getting sued.

I think this is the most twisted CJ story thus far.

He and Jason bring out the worst in each other.

Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 290August 15, 2017 1:08 AM

I don't think the story sounds far fetched at all.

What is annoying are all the fans defending him on Twitter and attacking this woman, calling her crazy, saying "If you followed Cheyenne Jackson on social media, you would KNOW what sweet people he and his husband are and that they would never do this!", she must have been annoying THEM, etc.

These people do not know Cheyenne and Jason and they do not know this woman. So why immediately side with Cheyenne? Because his kids are cute and he posts photos of them?

This woman admitted she was wrong immediately when she learned it couldn't have been Matt Bomer. She didn't even know who CJ was before this so it's not like this was all an elaborate plot to eventually go after him.

And, yes, I do think they are capable of this behavior and that a guy who openly brags about how he is "so not fucking sorry" for causing another person pain and destruction is capable of being this nasty and rude to a stranger in a restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 291August 15, 2017 10:06 AM

His mother has just commented on Jason's post and apparently she "loves him and is proud of him!".His brother's wife calls him "a gift".A GIFT!!They're in denial,they have to be.

Does Cheyenne abuse them too/call them "fat fucking bithes"?

The incident with that poor woman is very scary and extremely serious.What if he hits someone next time or somebody hits him?What if he gets arrested,what happens to those sweet kids?

by Anonymousreply 292August 15, 2017 10:10 AM

Cult = disorganized religion. That's the difference between accepted religions and cults. Cults are small disorganized messes that ruin lives chaotically. Religions are grand-scale organized crime. That's what makes Scientology a religion. But as Leah Remini singlehandedly dismantles it with a TV show, more governments will reclassify it as a cult because it's shrinking and the crime bosses are being outed.

by Anonymousreply 293August 15, 2017 10:20 AM

R291 I believe her story but I find it shocking.I wouldn't have expected him to be that rude and gross.This is a man who worked with woman closely for many years and seemed have good relationships with them.He's clearly very unwell.His family need to open their eyes,step in and do something.

by Anonymousreply 294August 15, 2017 10:22 AM

R294 the grossest part of her story is them talking in baby talk to the kids and calling her fat and a bitch. Absolutely disgusting.

I hope this story haunts him more than the j/o tape does.

by Anonymousreply 295August 15, 2017 10:44 AM

I hope some tabloid blog picks up the story.

If you glance at this woman's twitter feed, I don't think she sounds unhinged or like she does this kind of thing all the time. I believe her.

by Anonymousreply 296August 15, 2017 10:51 AM

But I can definitely see them getting defensive and bitchy if somebody dares to question their parenting skills.

They are, after all, the greatest fathers on the entire planet.

If it wasn't true, Cheyenne would have sent thr woman some kind of an official letter saying to take down the posts. He also probably would have given a specific alibi of where he was that night if not at this restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 297August 15, 2017 10:54 AM

Getting defensive is one thing and screaming nasty,abusive words at a total stranger is another.

Parenthod probably made his issues even worse.Yet his mother and sister in law are on instagram talking about what a "gift" Jason is and how proud of him they are.What the hell is wrong with these people?

by Anonymousreply 298August 15, 2017 11:28 AM

A few more incidents like this and something bad will happen,they'll get into serious trouble.

by Anonymousreply 299August 15, 2017 1:33 PM

Landmark way of life motto;be nice to your family,friends and co-workers,to hell with everything/everyone else!

by Anonymousreply 300August 15, 2017 3:57 PM

Oh and I bet the loud baby was their fave child Ethan.

by Anonymousreply 301August 15, 2017 4:05 PM

Oh, god, this is so typical.

Look at Jason's "soberversary" post.

Look at all the loving,encouraging comments left on it, from friends, relatives, Cheyenne's relatives.

Note how many comments Jason responded to on that photo.

Exactly ONE.

And who was that comment from?

Fucking Matthew Morrison.

Did Matthew Morrison say anything particularly beautiful or insightful?

Was Matthew Morrison Jason's AA coach? Probably not.

But Matthew Morrison is the most famous person who left a comment, so of course Jason had to respond so everyone could see he has famous friends.

He's so predictable. He is such a smarmy piece of shit.

I have no idea how ANYBODY can take him seriously and not see right through him.

If that story on Twitter is true, and I know there's a chance it's not, I hope it gets picked up by a gay or celeb blog. I hope it becomes the first thing that comes up if you Google Cheyenne's name. These two narcissistic assholes deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 302August 15, 2017 5:38 PM

He has over 100 comments on that post right now.

And Matthew Morrison's is the only one he responded to.

He's so disgusting and such a starfucker.

by Anonymousreply 303August 15, 2017 5:43 PM

He's so dumb too.If he hadn't tweeted to deny the incident,less people would have found out about it.

by Anonymousreply 304August 15, 2017 7:02 PM

CJ was horrifically rude to JK during his fragile stint on 30 Rock, the Xanadu workshop glow was long gone by time they shared the small screen. He has a history of becoming a monster to women during his "dark moods."

by Anonymousreply 305August 15, 2017 7:30 PM

It's probably true but how do you know that?I thought they used to be close,they seemed friendly in their photos.I can't believe so many women are friends with these pigs.

It's obvious that they're not fit to be parents.After this horrid incident it's 10 times more obvious.I hope that they change their ways or let somebody else adopt the kids.

by Anonymousreply 306August 15, 2017 8:31 PM

Of course Ethan is their favourite.He's a boy and he is the "beautiful" one.Poor ordinary looking Willow doesn't stand a chance.

In most pics/videos they look like they're just putting up with Willow and whenever they're holding their precious gorgeous Ethan,they're beaming with joy.

by Anonymousreply 307August 16, 2017 12:15 AM

I read that woman's story again and she said two tall threatening looking men.I wouldn't call Jason tall or threatening looking.I would hardly call him a man.Could she be mistaken?Maybe it wasn't them.

by Anonymousreply 308August 16, 2017 1:44 AM

If this story is indeed about him,I strongly hope that he never gets any work ever again.He has to be punished for his vile actions.

by Anonymousreply 309August 16, 2017 10:37 AM

R308 I think if it wasn't him, he would have had someone reach out to her and tell her to take down the posts.

Blocking her and deleting his denial tweet screams guilty to me.

This whole saga keeps getting sicker.

by Anonymousreply 310August 17, 2017 3:50 AM

More details on what happened with Jane Krakowski, please.

by Anonymousreply 311August 17, 2017 3:51 AM

Does anyone remember this post by Cheyenne?He said that there was so much information on raising kids and he had fears about not getting it right all the time.These two probably took Landmark's how to raise kids class.Perhaps one of the lessons are "if a stranger criticises you or makes negative comments about your parenting or child,just yell and swear at them."This would explain his unhinged behaviour.This is just another example of how dangerous cults are and how they ruin lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312August 17, 2017 10:49 AM

R312 I think him deleting the denial and blocking the lady was Landmark philosophies at work.

He was pretending it didn't happen and creating his own reality.

He still must be so mad that story got out.

I'm sure he was upset that the story about him harassing the ex-husband got out and that wasn't even on Twitter.

If these are the details we know, can you imagine how sick and twisted the stories we don't know must be?

He's truly sick and needs major help.

by Anonymousreply 313August 17, 2017 11:16 AM

Sooner or later something really bad will happen,it's too obvious.

He needs to divorce Jason,go to rehab for 6 months for all his problems and let his family care for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 314August 17, 2017 11:29 AM

I feel like they have both been quiet since the latest news.

They are keeping a low profile.

I really believe that story.

by Anonymousreply 315August 17, 2017 11:44 AM

They're acting like high school bullies or Trump supporting hillbillies.Appalling.

by Anonymousreply 316August 17, 2017 2:07 PM

R315 Yeah,he hasn't posted on instagram in about 3 days.

by Anonymousreply 317August 17, 2017 6:16 PM

On the day of the women's march, he posted how happy he was that his daughter came into a world with such strong women.

And he allegedly calls women in restaurants fat bitches.

If this story is true, I hope it haunts him forever.

If it's not, he should get that woman to delete those posts.

by Anonymousreply 318August 17, 2017 7:17 PM

R302 also on his Father's Day tribute to CJ, he got TONS of nice comments and ONLY COMMENTED BACK AT KYLE RICHARDS. Nobody else.

Famewhore, shallow piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 319August 17, 2017 7:26 PM

Many of their female friends posted about what great dads they are/will be.Those friends are not celebs or young girls,they probably have kids of their own.Yes,C&J have many issues but I find it hard to believe that they'd be this ruthless to a woman,even if she's just a stranger.Yet apparently they were.

by Anonymousreply 320August 17, 2017 8:39 PM

And then there're posts like this one.

He probably has some mental illness which causes him to have mood swings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 17, 2017 9:43 PM

About the "2 tall men" bit;she said that she knew it was CJ when she saw his husband's photo.She might have googled his husband,saw a pic of Monte and assumed that he was one of the men who harassed her.Not very likely but if that's what happened,Cheyenne needs to clarify that it wasn't them.

by Anonymousreply 322August 18, 2017 9:59 AM

R322 No way. Any pic that would come up as Monte would probably be one included in the breakup announcement. The woman said she saw pics of Jason and the kids and that's how she realized it had to have been them.

I believe her.

Both of these guys have displayed callous and cruel behavior. Cheyenne with how he rubbed his relationship with Jason in everyone's faces ten minutes after the separation was announced. Jason with his #sonotfuckingsorry posts.

These are two callous, cruel people. What other proof do you need? I do think they are capable with treating a stranger like that after she dared to tell them to keep their child in check.

by Anonymousreply 323August 19, 2017 8:46 PM

The fact that he deleted his denial of the exchange and blocked this woman is a complete admission of guilt.

Also, he must not be happy knowing that Matt Bomer knows it happened now.

by Anonymousreply 324August 19, 2017 8:53 PM

About Matt Bomer,I noticed something strange.Matt doesn't follow Cheyenne on Instagram and he probably never "liked" his posts before but right after this woman told her story Matt liked Cheyenne's latest post,also his post from a few days before about becoming a dad 10 months ago.Why would a kind and sweet man like Matt do something like that?It' so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 325August 19, 2017 9:32 PM

Jason ONLY commenting to the Instagram comments from the people who have the most Instagram followers is the most Jason Landau Behavior ever.

What a creepy little douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 326August 19, 2017 9:43 PM

R325 does CJ follow him on Instagram?

I think he started randomly "liking" his posts after that incident because he was put in an awkward spot and didn't want CJ to think he was disgusted/appalled by him.

by Anonymousreply 327August 19, 2017 9:54 PM

Oh god, that new pic of the AHS cast.

Does anyone else have a date in that pic?

Why does Jason always end up in these kinds of photos?

He practically looks like he's forcing his way into the spotlight and would push his husband out of the way to do so.

Somebody has to tell him, "YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS."

It's very weird to me that Cheyenne went from a camera shy husband to THIS.

And I also feel like the first marriage lasted as long as it did for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 328August 20, 2017 4:25 AM

R305 curious about this. What happened with Krakowski? And what other stories are there about him treating women friends like shit?

People always allude to good dirt about CJ, but we never get details.

by Anonymousreply 329August 20, 2017 5:11 AM

R328 Colton's fiancee Jeff is there too.Of course he's also very thirsty and annoying.No wonder these 4 get on so well.

I wish Sarah Paulson would stop being friendly with Jason.

by Anonymousreply 330August 20, 2017 5:25 AM

R327 Cheyenne and Matt follow each other on twitter but not on instagram.I think Simon Halls and Cheyenne follow each other on Instagram.

Those "likes" seemed like support to me.Maybe he doesn't want to believe that Cheyenne is capable of this kind of behaviour.I really don't know what else it would mean.

by Anonymousreply 331August 20, 2017 5:31 AM

Since when Jason&Jeff are part of "AHS crew"?Poor Adina Porter who was one of the main characters last year can hardly be seen in this pic because of thirsty boyfriends&husbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 20, 2017 6:04 AM

Well, Jason posted more pics of his "celebrity friends" from one night than he has of his daughter the past month.

by Anonymousreply 333August 20, 2017 12:01 PM

Oh God, why would your spouse be in a work picture? Clearly it was a cast outing, why would a boyfriend/husband go? Ok, fair enough they went to the concert but to jump into the cast pictures? Mortifying.

by Anonymousreply 334August 20, 2017 12:31 PM

F334 at least Jason wasn't making out with one of Cheyenne's old coworkers and posting pics of it during a work event again, as he has been known to do. #StrangleMeSilber

by Anonymousreply 335August 20, 2017 12:38 PM

R333 He also didn't post Willow's crawling video (she's late BTW).It's a big milestone,he probably doesn't care.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jason started making out with Billie Lourd soon.

by Anonymousreply 336August 20, 2017 12:42 PM

The AHS "insider" on here said it's obvious that Cheyenne can't stand Jason and just wants him to STFU at AHS social events, and that Jason is insufferable.

I completely can see that being the case, just looking at these photos.

I don't get how Cheyenne has been able to put up with this for 4 years.

If the story about the restaurant is true, I hope it haunts him and wakes him up. Maybe it's what he needs. But I can totally see them doing that, and I can see them encouraging the baby to scream and thinking it's adorable/funny.

by Anonymousreply 337August 20, 2017 1:16 PM

If that woman was really making up that story, she would have picked an ACTUAL celebrity that wouldn't bother to say she was wrong. Like one of the Affleck brothers or other famous jerks.

What I find sad is how Cheyenne's fans ganged up on her and told her she was crazy, etc.

Even if she was truly mistaken and it wasn't Cheyenne and Jason, that incident sounds like it really happened. And it had to have been extremely upsetting.

And now more total strangers are harassing her because they believe a proven liar, cheater and drug addict instead of her.

by Anonymousreply 338August 20, 2017 3:26 PM

It's an odd thing to make up in fairness. Particularly about someone who's not exactly relevant. A lot of people initially doubted her when she realised she had mistaken Cheyenne for Matt Bomer but considering Cheyenne blocked her it looks like it did happen. If he has responded as Bomer had done and said it wasn't him then it was story over. But his reaction pretty much speaks for itself

by Anonymousreply 339August 20, 2017 3:46 PM

The posts are still up.

If it didn't happen, Cheyenne would have threatened her with suing and she would have taken them down. It would have been that easy.

by Anonymousreply 340August 20, 2017 3:52 PM

Ugh so beyond disgusting and pathetic. I can't believe they are raising those children to think that is acceptible behavior.

by Anonymousreply 341August 20, 2017 3:55 PM

Hopefully the kids are too young to realise what their dads do and say. Maybe, by some miracle, as the twins get older their parents might grow up a little themselves.

by Anonymousreply 342August 20, 2017 4:11 PM

So, recently Cheyenne said he has been sober for four years and Jason has said he has been sober for five years.

This means Jason was sober for a year longer than Cheyenne.

This means Jason "13th stepped" Cheyenne. Throw in the Landmark factor and the fact that Cheyenne was married and this was one toxic, disastrous way to start a marriage.

Jason really is a calculating, manipulative, phony piece of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343August 20, 2017 4:34 PM

I don't like Cheyenne or anything but for the kids' sake,I thought that he was genuinely doing better.It really seemed that way,it's just sad that he's become this monster.

R337 I thought the AHS insider was a fake.Unfortunately most of Cheyenne's co-stars or people from the business seem to like Jason for some reason.Up until this appalling story I never read anything about Cheyenne being rude to women.I think becoming a parent and his father's unexpected death made him 10 times worse.Snapping at people,abusing random strangers is a sign of mental disorder/breakdown.

I really hope that this was a one-time incident and he grows to regret it and sees the error of his ways.

by Anonymousreply 344August 20, 2017 4:38 PM

I'd really like to know what Matt thinks of this mess and why he liked those posts that very day.

by Anonymousreply 345August 20, 2017 5:08 PM

Maybe Cheyenne messaged him and said the woman was lying? I doubt Matt was very happy about being accused of calling someone 'a fucking fat bitch'. At least he he the common courtesy to respond to the woman with class and politeness.

by Anonymousreply 346August 20, 2017 5:27 PM

R344 They probably DO like Jason.

Jason has been trained to get people to like and trust him.

by Anonymousreply 347August 20, 2017 6:50 PM

And "Cheyenne would never harass anyone."

Except his ex-husband to the point that he has to change his phone number.

by Anonymousreply 348August 20, 2017 7:27 PM

Jackson was frustrating during his 30 Rock tenure, JK wasn't having it, she was focused and busy with her responsibilities on the show, Chey became a cunt to her and started a wave of bitchy terror upon her and a few female crew members who weren't going to cover for him. He was a big baby during that period and on a whole lotta bad stuff...only Saint Tina allowed him to gently implode upon himself and they sliced him down, Baldwin loved him though...

by Anonymousreply 349August 20, 2017 7:36 PM

Cheyenne definitely has a thing for Colton Haines.

by Anonymousreply 350August 20, 2017 7:38 PM

Does he call Kathy Bates and Jessica Vosk fat fucking bitches too?Cause they are kinda fat.

I really hope that one of his female relatives hear about this gross story and confronts him but C&J would probably convince them that it's all lies.They're probably the perfect son and son in law when they are with them.They literally worship Jason and act like he's the best thing since sliced bread.

by Anonymousreply 351August 20, 2017 9:17 PM

Some people sounded unhinged and desperate on Twitter.

This woman sounds normal.

I believe her.

by Anonymousreply 352August 20, 2017 11:49 PM

R351 I find CJ's family so odd for that reason.

Imagine if your child or sibling announced they were marrying somebody they hooked up with in AA while they were already married, just six months after his first divorce.

Even if the new spouse was some amazing person, I'd be so suspicious and concerned.

by Anonymousreply 353August 21, 2017 2:56 AM

Note that CJ posted a post sad about leaving the kids for the night, and then posted another one when they were reunited with them.

Mr. #SoNotFuckingSorry just posted a ton of pictures of his "famous" friends.

by Anonymousreply 354August 21, 2017 12:34 PM

R349 interesting.

If you remember back during She Loves Me, he posted about Jane K a few times and it seemed very odd and forced.

Also weird that she wasn't at their wedding, since they obviously invited every remotely famous person they had ever met or worked with, and Jane is definitely more famous than any of the others they had their. Obviously they had a falling out.

by Anonymousreply 355August 21, 2017 12:36 PM

R354 He also didn't post anything when the babies got fevers and he didn't post about Willow crawling.He really acts like he couldn't care less about his kids.I think this puts extra pressure on Cheyenne.Being in a shitty marriage,having twins,struggling to get work and losing a parent within a year would be very stressful and hard to deal with for anyone let alone a damaged soul like him.I guess it's not that shocking that he's lashing out at strangers.

I like that he left the kids with the family instead of a nanny eventhough they were gone for less than 48 hours.I hope they can help out more in the future while Cheyenne (hopefully)gets his act together.

by Anonymousreply 356August 21, 2017 2:51 PM

Typical Jason...ignore your husband completely,pretend you're best friends with his co-star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 21, 2017 9:37 PM

I know them both. Nice people and wonderful parents.

by Anonymousreply 358August 21, 2017 9:50 PM

R 357 seems to be rather invested in this. Are you an ex hook up?

by Anonymousreply 359August 21, 2017 9:52 PM

Jason is posting about his gorgeous ex-boyfriend again.

I feel these two must be so jealous and insecure, considering they began as an affair.

I can't imagine Cheyenne is okay with this?

by Anonymousreply 360August 22, 2017 10:02 PM

I'm interested in hearing more about how he has treated his female friends like shit.

Sounds like there are some good stories there.

by Anonymousreply 361August 25, 2017 3:43 PM

I'm sure if some random C-celebrity was the one to ask them to quiet their baby down, C and J would have profusely apologized, paid for her dinner and sent her an over the top floral arrangement the next day.

I believe every word of that story.

by Anonymousreply 362August 25, 2017 3:46 PM

Why did Matt Bomer delete his tweets to his false accuser? Just wondering. She seemed to appreciate them.

by Anonymousreply 363August 25, 2017 4:09 PM

I think he just didn't want to be involved once she realized it was Cheyenne and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 364August 25, 2017 4:32 PM

How come these two fools seem to have so many female friends who are not famous?I don't get C&J.They're so weird,they don't even seem real.

by Anonymousreply 365August 25, 2017 5:32 PM

R365 they are so beyond weird. Weird isn't even the word. Think about Cheyenne retweeting the Savage column saying to never marry the shady person you cheated on your spouse with. Think about that red carpet interview where CJ is watching Jason talk and looks like he wants to die.

The writing is on the wall. This is such a fucked up, toxic marriage.

by Anonymousreply 366August 26, 2017 2:29 AM

The video of Jason with Ethan saying "dada" is ridiculous. He practically pushes his own baby out of the way to get his own gross, smug face in the camera.

by Anonymousreply 367August 26, 2017 2:39 AM

My gosh,that post of Cheyenne talking to his 17 year old self is ridiculous.Could he be more delusional?Happy people don't harress their ex husbands and they certainly don't abuse strangers at restaurants.Parenthood made him even worse.

by Anonymousreply 368August 26, 2017 3:33 AM

A lot of new parents get carried away with oversharing pic of their babies; happens to most parents. As other posters have said, I think what makes this pair a bit different is the fact that they are, 90% of the time, in the pics and videos of the children. For most parents, they just focus on their child but both Jason and Cheyenne always have to be part of the show. It is a little too performative.

by Anonymousreply 369August 26, 2017 1:02 PM

Wow, Jason DEFINITELY favors Ethan. It's SO OBVIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 370August 26, 2017 4:07 PM

I really get the sense that Cheyenne deeply regrets this marriage and had the babies strictly for the reason to give himself something to live for because he felt embarrassed going through another divorce after screaming from the rooftops about how happy he was with Jason.

Think about it.

The alleged Harassing of Monte was a few months before the surrogate would have become pregnant.

Jason had to have known about it.

Cheyenne was CLEARLY extremely unhappy in the marriage and desperate to get out.

He probably wanted to know that he had Monte to run back to if he left Jason.

And then Monte blocked him and changed his contact information and Cheyenne went off the deep end.

Jason was so desperate to keep him that he went ahead with the surrogacy. I don't think Jason wanted the kids nearly as much as CJ did. But he wanted to keep CJ.

by Anonymousreply 371August 26, 2017 4:29 PM

Not buying the "poor Cheyenne victimized by the big ol' meanie Jason" scenario.

Increasingly it sounds as if they were truly made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 372August 26, 2017 4:58 PM

I wrote R371. I definitely don't think Cheyenne is a victim, but I do think that's how things probably went down.

The ex was definitely the victim in all of this and I agree that Cheyenne has probably hurt A LOT of people, which is now extending to include total strangers in restaurants. This is a very troubled and sick man.

by Anonymousreply 373August 26, 2017 6:05 PM

Wow,Jason makes Matthew Morrison&his wife's pregnancy all about himself,how shocking!

When I saw that pic of Cheyenne teaching Willow how to play the piano,I thought that it was cute and then I remembered what he did to that poor restaurant lady.

by Anonymousreply 374August 26, 2017 7:46 PM

Oh dear.....Jason's post about Matthew Morrison's baby news. Only halfway through the post do you realize that the post isn't about Jason. Yikes......

by Anonymousreply 375August 26, 2017 8:06 PM

R375 He is so fucking annoying and so desperate that it's so hard to even give him the benefit of the doubt that he might be an okay guy. How can Cheyenne stand him?

#OnlyFamousFriendsAreImportant!

#LoveMyHusbandEvenThoughHeLooksLikeHeWantstoHangHimselfWheneverIOpenMyMouth!

#FamilyIsEverythingExceptWhenItsSomebodyElsesFamilyThenYouCanBragAboutBreakingitUp!

#StillNotFuckingSorry

#NeverWillBe

by Anonymousreply 376August 26, 2017 10:45 PM

OMG.

And once again, as if on cue, Jason ONLY responds to the comment left by the biggest celebrity on that pic with the Morrisons.

The "biggest celebrity" this time is Colton Haynes.

And what does Jason do?

Try to make dinner plans with both Colton AND the Morrisons.

I can't even. What a desperate, pathetic starfucker.

by Anonymousreply 377August 26, 2017 11:02 PM

Colton&Jeff are annoying and shallow.They party,drink and probably do drugs.Chey and Jason are already messed up and they don't need to be around those two,just my opinion.

PS I find Jeff extra annoying,Colton could do much better.

by Anonymousreply 378August 26, 2017 11:29 PM

Another thread on here claims Finn Wittrock was banging both Lady Gaga and Cheyenne (separately) during AHS filming.

by Anonymousreply 379August 26, 2017 11:56 PM

Cheyenne was destined to be a fatality.

by Anonymousreply 380August 27, 2017 3:59 AM

R379 Not very likely.Finn's wife is friends with C&J.

by Anonymousreply 381August 27, 2017 4:49 AM

R370 Yes,it's extremely obvious.

Looking at those likes and comments,Ethan is clearly the fan favourite too.

by Anonymousreply 382August 28, 2017 1:43 AM

So was that blind item(restroom sex) about him???

by Anonymousreply 383August 28, 2017 2:48 PM

Not sure, but the restaurant incident DEFINITELY happened.

He would have had the lady take down the post if it hadn't.

But he blocked the woman, so he rewrote history ala Landmark and can pretend it didn't happen.

Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 384August 28, 2017 9:13 PM

R381 and CJ would never do something shady/hurt a friend?

by Anonymousreply 385August 28, 2017 10:26 PM

If the restaurant incident happened once,it'll happen again,it could happen every time they go out.Eventually they'll get into trouble.

Cheyenne can post all he wants about female relatives/friends.His gross actions prove that he doesn't give a crap about women or most things in general.They probably didn't want a daughter,maybe that's why he looked like he wanted to die for most of last year.

by Anonymousreply 386August 28, 2017 10:34 PM

I just don't think that woman is lying.

She was so quick to admit she was wrong about Matt Bomer.

And it doesn't even sound like she KNEW who CJ even WAS before.

by Anonymousreply 387August 28, 2017 10:44 PM

R386 I have a feeling he isn't capable of having actual true friendships. It's ALL appearances and words with him.

I think he eventually hurts or lets down anyone who gives him the benefit of the doubt.

by Anonymousreply 388August 28, 2017 11:49 PM

R385 Finn's wife probably wouldn't be commenting on their posts if Cheyenne was sleeping with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 389August 29, 2017 1:16 AM

Maybe she's okay with it?

Seems like a random rumor.

by Anonymousreply 390August 29, 2017 12:17 PM

R369 all of Jason's posts seem to put himself in the spotlight or remind everyone he is married to Cheyenne Jackson. He still comes off as a creepy, obsessed fan. It's so weird.

And there goes CJ talking about Jason's friends since high school again.

When does he ever even mention friends he has had from over five years ago?

Simple. They don't exist. They are all gone. And that's the way Jason and Landmark want it.

by Anonymousreply 391August 29, 2017 2:53 PM

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING CRAZY!

by Anonymousreply 392August 29, 2017 7:37 PM

I think he deleted the post denying the woman's accusations because there was a chance that another witness could have come forward or something.

If he actually was innocent, he would have given more detail. "We ate home that night", "One of the kids was sick so we didn't even go out all day", etc.

I'm sorry, it's extremely suspicious that he'd delete his denial and then BLOCK the woman.

I think he really did do it, and I think he knew exactly what would happen with his fans attacking her. He's sick.

by Anonymousreply 393August 31, 2017 1:38 AM

He does seem to be mentally ill and it's really scary that he's responsible for 2 innocent lives.

by Anonymousreply 394August 31, 2017 4:45 AM

On one of his pics, Jason commented "You are the most perfect father!"

No no no.

That's not normal.

Normal couples/parents DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT.

He's trying too hard.

He is so beyond desperate and probably is living in fear that he's going to lose Cheyenne as suddenly as he got him.

by Anonymousreply 395August 31, 2017 11:41 AM

I have a friend who was friends with Cheyenne and Monte and has been solely TeamMonte since the breakup.

She said she couldn't elaborate on the details, but had firsthand witnessed DISGUSTING behavior from Cheyenne towards the end and that she was glad she did because she was able to totally cut ties and get out "unscathed" (her exact words) because she realized he was not the same person he always was.

I remember wondering what the hell this guy could have DONE that was that bad besides the cheating, but after hearing that story about the restaurant, it makes sense to me.

And the disgusting behavior she apparently witnessed was after sobriety, after Landmark, after Jason.

Look, these "Cheyenne is a major douchebag" rumors didn't come from nowhere. They're true.

by Anonymousreply 396August 31, 2017 12:44 PM

Jason&Landmark completely ruined him,there's no question about it.Happy,fulfilled people don't abuse random strangers,ex-husbands or old friends.Despite his beloved cult,his precious husband who "saved" him and two beautiful babies,deepdown he must be a very depressed,lonely,sad,bitter man.Cults are awful,frightening and nothing good ever comes out of them.

by Anonymousreply 397August 31, 2017 2:34 PM

R397 I don't think it's "deep down" at all.

by Anonymousreply 398September 1, 2017 1:03 AM

R396, the tales are true, desperate and despicable, CJ was ALWAYS wearing a mask during his NYC stage days, in the dark, in that place where his soul lives, he's vile, and his addictions knew NO end!

by Anonymousreply 399September 2, 2017 2:49 AM

This is quite interesting.It makes you think why Monte put up with him for such a long time.Why would anyone want to marry this monster?Considering that it wasn't for money and Monte hated fame,I really don't get it.Also CJ always seemed close to his family,his mother in particular,I guess they never really knew him either.

by Anonymousreply 400September 2, 2017 4:43 AM

R399 people always reference these stories but never give details. I believe that he is a nightmare and a douchebag, but I'm curious to the specifics. They are probably interesting.

What it is interesting about the R396 is that Cheyenne was sober and "enlightened" by Landmark and blissfully in love with Jason and still was exhibiting disgusting behavior and treating old, pre-Jason friends like shit.

But what exactly did he DO?

by Anonymousreply 401September 2, 2017 2:43 PM

I hope the woman who they harassed in the restaurant writes a very detailed blog post about it and posts it everywhere. They don't deserve for this one to go away.

I can DEFINITELY see them encouraging the kids to scream and thinking it was funny. I believe that story 100%.

by Anonymousreply 402September 2, 2017 2:59 PM

Poor Ethan&Willow,that is all.

Also why is this POS on AHS??

by Anonymousreply 403September 2, 2017 3:07 PM

He's really lucky Monte is so private.

I'm sure some gay blog or tabloid would have interviewed him for the gory details.

by Anonymousreply 404September 2, 2017 3:19 PM

I wonder if he has Borderline Personality Disorder?

by Anonymousreply 405September 2, 2017 4:04 PM

Also, Landmark doesn't approve of mind altering medication.

He might have been on something for BPD or something and went off of it because of that rule.

That would explain his charming behavior since the Jason Era began, but still doesn't explain his monstrous behavior from his New York life.

by Anonymousreply 406September 2, 2017 4:24 PM

It's also gross that he used his father's death to gain sympathy.People as cruel and heartless as him don't give a crap about family or friends.

by Anonymousreply 407September 2, 2017 5:44 PM

Wow,he really is insane.More about his NYC/Monte years please.Was he very difficult to work with?Was he rude/gross to his co-stars?Did they end up hating him?What did Kate Baldwin,Kerry Butler etc think of him?What did Monte ever see in him?

by Anonymousreply 408September 3, 2017 10:08 AM

Yeah, what exactly did he DO?

by Anonymousreply 409September 4, 2017 12:42 AM

Does he ever mention any friends that aren't some random "celebrity" or Jason's friend?

No, he doesn't.

I think Cheyenne is incapable of having/keeping normal, healthy, adult friendships.

by Anonymousreply 410September 4, 2017 12:03 PM

Apologizing for his loud children today in a restaurant. Didn't tune to a few weeks ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411September 4, 2017 6:14 PM

*Different tune to a few weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 412September 4, 2017 6:24 PM

Yeah,he also posted about one of the kids pooping on someone's couch.It's a shame he couldn't say sorry to that restaurant lady a few weeks back.

by Anonymousreply 413September 4, 2017 6:24 PM

I think the reason so many of those that suffered him during his jekyll n' hyde mania keep silent is that they just want to completely forget how horrible it was...

there was violence and danger, and early morning trips to the er, or a former jersey boys sex den

by Anonymousreply 414September 5, 2017 4:24 PM

He's violent too?

by Anonymousreply 415September 5, 2017 6:48 PM

R411 Totally damage control because the restaurant incidident DID HAPPEN.

by Anonymousreply 416September 6, 2017 10:59 AM

But the mutual friend in R396 makes is sound like he was fine before, and became a total douchebag after he met Jason and became sober and got addicted to Landmark.

And others say he was already a mess long before then, which would have aligned with his addiction issues.

I think he has always been a mess and hasn't changed and Landmark has just convinced him he has.

I think he is a total lost soul with major, major issues. He needs ACTUAL help, and the LAST thing he needed was to rush into a second marriage, but Jason must have been so scared of letting him slip away.

by Anonymousreply 417September 6, 2017 11:03 AM

Does anyone actually believe that he's sober?He looked drunk in that Colton's party pic.It doesn't matter though,sober or not apparently he's always a vile douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 418September 7, 2017 10:44 AM

Ask the people who did the BOM workshops with him what it's like to create with a dude who is on a four day bender...

by Anonymousreply 419September 7, 2017 1:40 PM

Did anyone else see that story about the cast of Riverdale? A fan accused them of being rude to her in a restaurant on Twitter. One of the actresses responded and said that no, actually, the fan had been rude and crossed boundaries.

The fan then deleted her post and made her profile private. Clearly the fan in this case was wrong and the actor was telling the truth.

Now, compare that to the story about Cheyenne and Jason harassing that woman and how Cheyenne reacted.

I DEFINITELY believe the woman. She would have backed down if she wasn't totally sure it was the Jackson-Landaus. She was quick to admit she was wrong about Bomer.

I think it happened and I think he is gross. Any sympathy or benefit of the doubt I was willing to give him is gone.

by Anonymousreply 420September 9, 2017 11:11 PM

R420 Cheyenne blocking that woman was a clear admission of guilt.

He was making his own reality, which is what Landmark has taught him.

He was pretending she didn't exist and that the encounter had never happened.

The only thing that MIGHT make me question this is that it's so hard to believe he'd be that stupid to be that bad in public, as a "celebrity", knowing the story could get out.

But this guy was also stupid enough to send a j/o tape to a guy he barely know and then was even more stupid to marry the guy who was responsible for it getting out.

He has proven himself to be a total idiot. Nothing surprises me at this point.

by Anonymousreply 421September 10, 2017 3:09 AM

Will Jason post a photo of Cheyenne in United 93 tomorrow?

#ProudHubby #JustBEYOND #MarkHogan #911WasSupersad #OurAnniversaryisinSeptemertoothough!

by Anonymousreply 422September 10, 2017 1:53 PM

I doubt J even knows that C was in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 423September 10, 2017 2:37 PM

CheyJ can't read, we can start there...

by Anonymousreply 424September 10, 2017 7:40 PM

Willow can teach him soon.

by Anonymousreply 425September 11, 2017 10:00 AM

R423 that movie was filmed during the Monte/New York years so I'm sure he doesn't acknowledge it.

The only way he would care would be if there was a major star in that movie that hs could tweet at and namedrop.

by Anonymousreply 426September 11, 2017 1:27 PM

Jason once posted something that said something along the lines of "Everybody knows Cheyenne is an amazing actor, but not many people know what a great singer he is."

Bullshit.

He was singing on Broadway for years. If anything, most people would say his voice was his greatest gift/strength and that his acting is questionable unless he's in a comedic role.

If I was Cheyenne, I'd be so mad at Jason for saying something like that.

He's discounting all of his accomplishments because they didn't occur while Cheyenne was with him.

He really is completely disgusting. I don't understand how Cheyenne has put up with that for five years, especially when it comes with that face and teeth and THAT VOICE.

by Anonymousreply 427September 11, 2017 1:51 PM

His Twitter is terrible.He should only use Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 428September 12, 2017 4:27 PM

They're so in love that they're posting happy pics from 3 years ago!

by Anonymousreply 429September 13, 2017 7:33 PM

I have a feeling things have really shifted with these two over the last year.

Obviously kids change all marriages, and lots of couples struggle after they become parents.

But something just seems like this marriage is hanging by a string.

I don't think they'll divorce for years, but I also think they will hate each other in the meanwhile.

by Anonymousreply 430September 13, 2017 11:36 PM

J said on his last post that the day he married Chey;a semi celeb,was the best day of his life.(not the day his kids were born.)He's so predictable that it's actually funny.

by Anonymousreply 431September 14, 2017 10:15 AM

Those kids are an after thought to Jason.

Wait until they grow up and actually require a lot of attention. Wait until they start walking and he will have to put down his phone and watch them and not worry about responding right away if Kyle Richards comments on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 432September 14, 2017 11:14 AM

I have heard so many stories about him. Yeah, they are "friend of friend" stories, but they all are similar so that is a good sign they are true.

He is a self-centered asshole. He always was and is worst than ever now. He only cares about himself and has hurt a lot of people who were good to him and that kept giving him chances.

by Anonymousreply 433September 14, 2017 10:31 PM

What did the ex-husband who is supposedly a smart and nice guy ever see in this POS?Why would ANYONE want to marry him?It's truly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 434September 14, 2017 11:17 PM

After all these stories I'm starting to think that Jason is the lesser of two evils.I hope he divorces Chey and takes the kids.

by Anonymousreply 435September 14, 2017 11:40 PM

Hitting on Alexander Skarsgard?You're out of his league Cheyenne.

by Anonymousreply 436September 15, 2017 9:18 PM

R431 saying your wedding day was the best day of your life three years and two kids later is a huge red flag for me and I would say that about anyone, not just So Not Fucking Sorry Jason.

It SHOULD NOT be the best day of your life. But for Jason, it represents a fairy tale and the result of all his manipulating, brainwashing, lying and scheming paying off. It represents the day Cheyenne was legally tied to him and would have a much harder time getting away.

And Jason sharing the video of HIMSELF dancing is so typical.

He is such trash. He is so thirsty and pathetic and acts like a starstruck fan that cannot believe his good luck.

by Anonymousreply 437September 17, 2017 2:14 PM

R427 Exactly.

I'm sure the only people do NOT KNOW that Cheyenne has a great voice are those that ONLY know him from AHS. Anyone else would know that he got his start on Broadway and was always praised for his voice way before his acting talents.

For Jason to make a comment like that, he is trying to rewrite Cheyenne's history.

So, all the hearsay stories thus far:

Cheyenne stalked his ex-husband two years after the divorce to the point that the guy had to change his contact information

Cheyenne and Jason attacked a stranger in a restaurant who told them their child was being too loud

Cheyenne burned bridges with people like Jane Krakowksi

Cheyenne took old friends for granted and they finally gave up on him, leaving him only with Jason-era friends

Cheyenne didn't get the lead in Disaster! The Musical because of his new reputation

HAS he been offered any Broadway roles since? I find it weird he hasn't done ANYTHING, he's usually a shoe in for those City Center concerts. Did he go after the Brigadoon role that went to Patrick Wilson?

He hasn't really done anything in NYC since The Secret Garden, which was apparently the same week he and CultBoy were seen/heard having a nasty fight in public. Possibly he has been forbidden to go back to New York for work

by Anonymousreply 438September 18, 2017 1:16 PM

.......or it could be that Broadway has a new crop of hot boys who can do everything that Cheyenne could.

by Anonymousreply 439September 18, 2017 3:01 PM

He's lower on the list than the Jeremy Jordans, Aaron Tveits etc.

by Anonymousreply 440September 18, 2017 7:30 PM

It's understandable that KB wouldn't want to work with him again after having had to put up with him during the Xanadu period.

I guess the only person who doesn't mind working with him for a second or third time is Alicia Silverstone.

by Anonymousreply 441September 18, 2017 10:50 PM

Ask Michael Feinstein about LaCheyDisseray!

by Anonymousreply 442September 21, 2017 11:21 PM

He looks AWFUL on AHS. Christ. He has never looked worse. I usually think people are overreacting about Cheyenne, but he looks terrible.

Yes, I know he's getting older but that's not it.

He is so skinny and haggard and looks sickly.

I just watched some of it and couldn't believe how horrible he looks. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 443September 23, 2017 1:38 PM

He's so creepy on AHS:Cult,I kind of like it.He doesn't look that bad IMO,even the Reddit users seem to find him "hot".He usually looks fine in his Instagram pics/videos.Check out his Getty images pics from last week's Emmy parties,he looked quiet nice,if only he didn't have a shitty personality.

by Anonymousreply 444September 23, 2017 4:38 PM

R442 they did perform together recently. It can't be THAT bad.

by Anonymousreply 445September 23, 2017 11:51 PM

There's something really unhappy/off about CJ and JL's faces lately. No, they don't look tired. They look miserable. There was a time they DID look happy years ago but they both look unhappy in the eyes now.

by Anonymousreply 446September 24, 2017 12:41 AM

He's probably mentally ill and he's not using medication.No wonder he looks miserable.Also C&J look like they can't stand each other,they don't seem to have anything in common.

by Anonymousreply 447September 24, 2017 1:24 AM

This is what it always goes back to.

Days before Cheyenne left his first husband for Jason Landau, he was doing video interviews giving marriage advice and talking about how much he adored Monte.

Think about that.

This was after sobriety and after being "enlightened" by Landmark.

He was more of a liar and a manipulator after he became sober.

After joining something that is obsessed with being "authentic", he was more of a phony than ever.

And also, this shows how very little self respect Jason Landau has. All he cared about was getting Cheyenne. He didn't care that Cheyenne was still proclaiming his love for Monte after he had apparently fallen "in love at first sight" with him. Nobody with any kind of self respect would be okay with being treated like that.

The entire "marriage" is built on lies and phoniness.

Two very phony, selfish, immature, self-absorbed, fame obsessed people.

These two innocent kids have not "fixed" a thing. I think they just made things worse.

It will end badly.

by Anonymousreply 448September 24, 2017 2:09 AM

OMG,those pics C&J just posted!First of all Jason and Jeff are not part of AHS,they both act so thirsty it's unbelievable,they are so embarrassing.In one of the pics Jason looks like he's licking Billie Lourd.It's just gross and not to mention they all look wasted.Whenever they party with Colton,Cheyenne looks wasted (remember the 4th of july pic?).Maybe he isn't drinking but it must be so hard not to when everyone else is drinking like crazy.Colton,Jeff and their barely legal looking friends are not good influences on this already very messed up "couple".

by Anonymousreply 449September 24, 2017 7:20 AM

R449 Jason licking Billie Lourd is as pathetic and creepy and thirsty as it was when he took pics making out with Strangle Me Silber at Cheyenne's show.

by Anonymousreply 450September 24, 2017 1:53 PM

Oh god at Jason's caption of the pic of CJ and the baby in the pool.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE YOUR CHILDREN.

THAT DOES NOT DESERVE AN INSTAGRAM TRIBUTE.

He is fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 451September 26, 2017 3:41 PM

Imagine being on a plane with the Jackson-Landaus.I wonder how many people complained about their screaming kids.Cheyenne was worried because he knew that he wouldn't be able to get away with abusing strangers this time.

by Anonymousreply 452September 27, 2017 4:11 AM

R451 He comes across so, so desperate and scared when he posts things like that. I really think he lives in fear of losing Cheyenne has creepily and quickly as he snagged him.

If I had a friend or a relative that behaved like he does on social media, I would be concerned and would assume they were having major issues behind closed doors.

In fact, I can thing of a few friends that behaved similarly on social media and are now broken up...

by Anonymousreply 453September 27, 2017 11:31 AM

Note that Jason never posts about being up with the kids.

I bet Jason slept til 11 am today.

by Anonymousreply 454September 27, 2017 4:47 PM

R454 he complained about changing diapers and admitted Cheyenne was doing all the work when the kids were a few weeks old!

#uselesspieceofshit

#andstillnotfuckingsorry

by Anonymousreply 455September 27, 2017 10:31 PM

Cheyenne apparently HARASSING HIS EX HUSBAND to the point that the poor guy had to CHANGE ALL OF HIS CONTACT INFORMATION (and that is such a bitch to do) says it ALL.

Babies can't fix a very broken person. Which is what Cheyenne is.

You can't build your house with another person's bricks, Jason.

by Anonymousreply 456September 27, 2017 10:40 PM

Cheyenne was a nasty woman in NYC

by Anonymousreply 457September 29, 2017 12:55 PM

Another weird observation to note.

The West Side Story concert in San Francisco four years ago was the same weekend CJ walked in the parade with Monte and gave interviews with marriage advice.

Very shortly after that, the divorce was announced.

Alexandra Silber posted a video the other day of the WSS concert.

Jason commented, "The best thing to happen to all of us."

A number of things is wrong/weird about that.

Was Jason THERE for that?

Was Cheyenne parading his side piece around while giving marriage advice and marching with Monte?

Was that the actual weekend he left Monte and that's why it is so near and dear to Jason's heart?

Does Jason ever think for a SECOND about the things he publicly posts and how much worse he makes his beloved hubby look? Does he just not give a shit?

Something about that comment was just shady and creepy and so typical Jason.

They both have no shame at all in how they hooked up or the fact that they ruined another person's life.

by Anonymousreply 458September 30, 2017 3:10 PM

And Alexandra Silber really does come off as a fucking narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 459September 30, 2017 3:11 PM

There some conjecture that Chey wanted to ADD Jason into his marriage with Monte, he wanted it ALL his way. He was an especially delusional runaway train during all that, now he's just a messy N/R train to a far away stop towards obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 460September 30, 2017 4:02 PM

R460 oh, I absolutely think that Monte was the one who ultimately ended the marriage. I think Cheyenne wanted it all and I think between Landmark and Jason, Monte was DONE.

Also, it explains why Cheyenne was so over the top with how happy he was with Jason (he was "showing" Monte) and it explains why Jason is so goddamn desperate and insecure.

Jason was the second choice and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 461September 30, 2017 4:17 PM

And who harasses as ex they willingly walked away from?

I feel really bad for the kids...

by Anonymousreply 462September 30, 2017 6:32 PM

R458 I get what you are saying.

For Jason to comment on what a great show that was, Jason is admitting that was at the show.

Cheyenne was in San Francisco and doing interviews and giving marriage advice.

All the while, JASON WAS THERE WITH HIM as well.

Cheyenne is such a fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 463October 2, 2017 2:56 AM

Did he think people wouldn't remember that he was talking about how much he loved his husband just weeks before the split was announced?

And remember when he first posted the photo kissing Jason so soon after that?

Cheyenne is either extremely, extremely stupid and didn't realize how bad that made him look, or he was purposely doing that because he wanted to hurt Monte because Monte was the one who kicked him out.

by Anonymousreply 464October 2, 2017 11:30 AM

Jason's recent "I love my kids!" post is ridiculous.

Who is he actually trying to convince?

The public, Cheyenne or himself?

Normal people don't feel the need to constantly post things like that.

Everything about this couple makes me uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 465October 3, 2017 3:10 AM

The kids should have been adopted by someone emotionally stable.

by Anonymousreply 466October 3, 2017 8:58 AM

I just think things are going to change drastically when the kids start walking and stop being Instagram ready little dolls they can pose.

That is when the real work starts.

That is when Jason will have to put down his goddamn phone and watch his kids before they run into traffic or drown.

by Anonymousreply 467October 3, 2017 11:25 AM

So any gossip on Monte?

He moved to Canada and changed all of his contact info.

Is he still with Alain Seban?

by Anonymousreply 468October 5, 2017 2:17 AM

Jason's posts about how family is everything are so funny.

Unless it's somebody ELSE'S family and then you should smugly brag about how you are #sonotfuckingsorry about your part in destroying it.

I think he is a sociopath and a pathological liar.

by Anonymousreply 469October 8, 2017 3:16 PM

I'm still curious about that story on Twitter.

It seems like a very weird thing for this lady to make up, considering she didn't know who Cheyenne is.

It's a shame that woman was getting attacked by his fans on Twitter and they were defending him.

Look, consider the people involved in this story. One is a person we know nothing about.

The other two are self-admitted addicts, and also have proven to be liars and cheaters and phonies. They were also apparently seen having nasty fights in public, which shows they can't control their anger in public.

So given the facts, people are believing THEM over this woman who was harassed for telling them to quiet their screaming kid?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 470October 8, 2017 3:50 PM

Michael Feinstein liked one of their recent kissing pics.It's weird that he approves of this mess of a marriage.

by Anonymousreply 471October 8, 2017 5:31 PM

I don't think that means it does.

Many people are total phonies on the 'Gram.

by Anonymousreply 472October 8, 2017 6:04 PM

The only thing that makes me question the Twitter story is that it's hard to believe that Cheyenne would be so stupid as to do something like that in public, knowing it could get out since he is "famous."

However, this is the same guy who was stupid enough to send a jerkoff video to a stalker he met in AA, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 473October 9, 2017 12:51 AM

Jason's birthday tribute to the kids is weird. Cheyenne's tribute seems genuine, but Jason's is weird.

I think Jason has shown more genuine enthusiasm in his IG comments to Naomi Campbell and Matthew Morrison.

Maybe once his kids get Instagrams and get over 10,000 followers each, Jason will start paying more attention to them.

That is how Jason judges a person's worth, after all.

by Anonymousreply 474October 10, 2017 1:57 PM

Cheyenne's focus is on the kids.

Jason's focus is on reminding everyone he snagged Cheyenne Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 475October 11, 2017 8:42 AM

"DAH BAY-BUZZZZ!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 476October 11, 2017 11:55 AM

While his behaviour at that restaurant was absolutely disgusting,it's hard to believe that an actor who's in a show that is watched by millions would be stupid enough to act like that in public.His actions scream mental illness,he obviously can't control his temper.

by Anonymousreply 477October 12, 2017 1:29 AM

R477 it was obviously his unhappiness and frustration and regrets surfacing.

by Anonymousreply 478October 12, 2017 3:15 PM

r478: You're letting him off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 479October 12, 2017 3:29 PM

Jason didn't go to the Amfar gala,Cheyenne's date was Leslie Grossman from AHS.They looked great together,a much better date than Jason.

by Anonymousreply 480October 14, 2017 5:05 AM

I have a friend whose husband is now shacked up with the mistress and they are both being very tacky about it.

She keeps talking about articles and stuff she has read and one came right out and said that couples that began as an affair and were shameless about it and treated it like a sick game and delighted in hurting others, (Cheyenne lying publicly until the very end, Jason boasting about being "so not fucking sorry") are the ones that end up in the most truly toxic marriages.

Just saying. Kids or no kids, I think they are so doomed. Nothing good can come from a relationship that starts like that.

by Anonymousreply 481October 18, 2017 9:58 PM

Jason's hashtags are hilarious and pathetic.Cheyenne seems to be flirting with a lot of openly gay guys on instagram.Will he ever admit that their marriage is open?Would they still get the "best dads,amazing family" comments?Would Jason still call him best husband/father?

by Anonymousreply 482October 22, 2017 11:12 PM

When you think of all the normal marriages that fall apart, I just don't see how this one has a shot in hell.

by Anonymousreply 483October 23, 2017 4:00 PM

Cheyenne cares about Cheyenne.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 484October 23, 2017 10:55 PM

Agreed but why did he have those kids?Does he know that he can't just get rid of them when he's sick of them?What a mess he is,one horrible decision after another.

by Anonymousreply 485October 23, 2017 11:19 PM

Cheyenne’s comments to Jason are forced and perfunctory.

I smell major trouble in paradise.

by Anonymousreply 486October 29, 2017 3:59 PM

I don’t even want to know what Jason posted from Colton Haines’s wedding.

#almostasbeautifulasourwedding #loveourfriends #especiallytheoneswithoverfivemillionInstafollowers #gottasoakthisupwhileIcanbecausewewillprobablybedivorcednextyear

by Anonymousreply 487October 29, 2017 4:08 PM

Seeing Kris Jenner in person must have been the greatest and most magical moment of Jason's life.

by Anonymousreply 488October 29, 2017 7:16 PM

There's nothing that Jason won't do for attention.He went to the "American Women" wrap party as Cher.It wasn't even a costume party.He clearly doesn't care about embarrassing his husband and children.I really think that C&J will be constantly fighting when the kids are older.Jason shouldn't have become a parent,period.

by Anonymousreply 489October 29, 2017 9:13 PM

R489 Wow, you're right.

It wasn't a costume party.

It wasn't a party at their home.

They weren't the hosts.

It doesn't look like anyone else had elaborate costumes on.

I don't think Cheyenne is the star of this show and Jason sure as hell isn't.

And they have to make it a point to steal the spotlight like that?

OF COURSE a man in a full Cher costume was going to get all of the attention.

It's the same way that Jason has to insert his smug face into 95% of the photos he posts of his kids.

It's the same way that Jason has to post pics making out with actresses at Cheyenne's shows.

It's the same way that Jason interrupts Cheyenne on the red carpet and pretty much shoves Cheyenne out of the way so he can get the camera on him.

It's the same way that Jason brags about having no remorse for his part in destroying another person's family.

He truly is a piece of shit.

I guess love/cults make one blind because I have no idea how Cheyenne has put up with this trainwreck for the last five years.

by Anonymousreply 490October 31, 2017 1:34 AM

Also, speaking of #StrangleMeSilber, the back cover of her memoir (because of course she has a memoir) says:

"Alexandra Silber seems to have everything: beauty, brilliance and talent in spades."

As in, she WROTE THAT ABOUT HERSELF. Give me a fucking break.

All these people are total narcissists and obsessed with themselves and I have a hard time believing any of them are capable of having actual friendships.

by Anonymousreply 491October 31, 2017 1:37 AM

Those endless "I LOVE OUR CHILDREN"comments are the worst.I do think that he's just trolling.Cheyenne,despite his many flaws,has made very realistic comments on parenthood.And judging from those comments,you'd think that he's a single parent.

by Anonymousreply 492October 31, 2017 5:10 AM

R492 It's extremely weird.

Jason posted a photo of CJ helping one of the kids drink from a cup with this over the top paragraph about how Cheyenne loves his kids like nothing he has ever seen. Because he feeds them?

Jason's so desperate. He's so insecure.

I really do think they almost split a couple of years ago before they went ahead with the surrogacy.

I think Cheyenne wanted out, started harassing the ex to take him back, the ex blocked him, he had a breakdown and realized if he was stuck with Jason, he might as well have kids.

by Anonymousreply 493October 31, 2017 11:44 AM

Cheyenne needs Jason to shield him from creepy stalkers who obsess over their every tweet.

by Anonymousreply 494October 31, 2017 1:40 PM

All the videos they post of encouraging the kids to scream and thinking it's funny make me believe that woman's story on Twitter.

If it wasn't true,the story would have been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 495November 2, 2017 11:31 AM

I watch their videos sometimes and yes the kids scream a lot,the boy in particular.I'm afraid they'll be as shallow as their parents,they'll probably be raised with no manners,minimum education&culture.I hope I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 496November 2, 2017 2:41 PM

If one of those trashy,brainless,waste of space housewives they admire so much asked them to be quite at a restaurant their response would be very different.

by Anonymousreply 497November 3, 2017 10:54 AM

R497 yes. Jason would have paid for her dinner, sent her an embarrassingly large floral arrangement (courtesy of Colton’s hubby) the next day and issued an Insta apology.

But it was just a “fat bitch” so she deserved to be attacked.

They are truly disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 498November 3, 2017 11:10 AM

There’s no way Jason is pleased with that publicity shot of Hubs and Tyler Blackburn.

by Anonymousreply 499November 4, 2017 1:16 AM

The fact that Jason is in the majority of the pics/videos of the kids that he posts says it all.

He needs to be the center attraction at all times.

by Anonymousreply 500November 4, 2017 4:46 AM

R500 Going to a non-costume party as Cher was so ridiculous and embarrassing.(He had to prove that he makes a better Cher than Kim K.)I can't even begin to imagine how annoying he must have been the whole night.Even Cheyenne who lives in another reality must have seen that.Maybe he posted that pic from the movie on purpose to get back at Jason.

by Anonymousreply 501November 4, 2017 5:22 AM

It's just a bizarre photo to choose to post on his personal Instagram. It's not like it's being used in an interview or as a promo pic. It's his personal Instagram.

I do think it's very inappropriate for a married man/father to post a picture like that. It does seem very disrespectful to his husband.

This marriage is definitely plagued by jealously and insecurity, since it began as an affair.

There is no WAY Jason is happy about Cheyenne publicizing that photo. None.

by Anonymousreply 502November 5, 2017 1:27 PM

Also, how can we forget that these kids were probably named after Werner Erhard, the founder of Landmark?

FUCKING CREEPY.

by Anonymousreply 503November 5, 2017 7:43 PM

Jason probably hates that he has to babysit his own kids while his husband is seeing his old colleagues&friends in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 504November 5, 2017 8:03 PM

Oh, he’s in NYC?

Monte moved to Canada, right?

At least he won’t be roaming HK looking for Monte like he did the last few times he was in town...

by Anonymousreply 505November 5, 2017 9:16 PM

What if he gets work in NYC,will the kids have to stay in LA with Jason?I don't think he'd be fine with that arrangement.I get that LA/California can be boring&soulless but leaving two babies who are about to walk with Jason sounds like a terrible idea.It's a difficult situation.

by Anonymousreply 506November 6, 2017 9:45 AM

Jason posting Instagram stories just to tell everyone he is all alone with the kids is pathetic and embarrassing.

He is so mad he’s missing red carpets, celebrities and Andy Cohen.

And my god, that VOICE. Can you imagine four years of that voice?

by Anonymousreply 507November 9, 2017 10:10 AM

Jason doesn't understand that he's supposed to look after his own kids.If he's whining so much now,imagine what he'll be like when they start running around and going to school.

by Anonymousreply 508November 10, 2017 3:44 AM

Cheyenne commending Leah R for her Scientology work on Andy Cohen is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 509November 10, 2017 10:47 AM

From recent posts and interviews, it’s just so obvious that the kids are Cheyenne’s world while Jason is now a total afterthought.

This is normal when kids come in most marriages of course, but within an affairage such as this one, which is built on lies and shallowness, it’s a disaster. The marriage is going to end, and will end badly, but hopefully the kids will be okay.

by Anonymousreply 510November 10, 2017 1:02 PM

Think about it.

Would a person who was thinking about their spouse’s feelings post a photo of himself in bed with another man?

by Anonymousreply 511November 10, 2017 1:24 PM

Their house is on the market.

Draw your own conclusions...

by Anonymousreply 512November 10, 2017 7:39 PM

Link? [R512]

by Anonymousreply 513November 10, 2017 7:50 PM

Interesting,didn't they buy that house 2 or 3 years ago?I watched his Paul Wontorek interview,Cheyenne hinted that he wanted to work in NY.

by Anonymousreply 514November 10, 2017 11:57 PM

The kids sound like they are growing up to be horrors.

by Anonymousreply 515November 11, 2017 2:42 AM

Maybe they need the money and will get a smaller place.

by Anonymousreply 516November 11, 2017 7:26 AM

Agreed about Alexandra Silber. Total trash.

by Anonymousreply 517November 12, 2017 7:42 PM

Miss Silber is nowhere as trashy as C&J's "housewives" friends.

by Anonymousreply 518November 12, 2017 8:30 PM

It really seems like he is desperately trying to get back into the Broadway community’s good graces.

Maybe they ARE moving back to NYC so he can work there.

And since Monte has left the country, Jason is okay with it.

Something tells me things are really bad within the marriage now, for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 519November 12, 2017 11:57 PM

Jason is extremely shallow,trashy and gross.Cheyenne didn't sound very impressed with Jason's cross dressing habits on that Wontorek show,it's obvious that he wants to move back to NYC and he takes parenthood far more seriously than Jason.

I watched some of his interviews from last week and he was sweet and charming.It's hard to believe that he's this vile man who insults women at rastaurants.It's probably mental illness that makes him act this way.

For the kids' sake,I hope that he leaves Jason and takes the kids with him.Providing for them would be very difficult but in the long run Jason being out of their lives would be for the best.The question is does he have the guts to do it?

by Anonymousreply 520November 14, 2017 8:48 AM

I'm hoping they stick together forever just to drive all the obsessed stalkers crazy.

by Anonymousreply 521November 14, 2017 10:20 AM

R520 I saw a couple of the interviews too, and I agree that he came off likable and without knowing the back story, nice and normal.

Do you notice that when he talks about parenting it's all "I, I, I"? Never once a "we" or "us." You would think he was a single parent.

I don't think providing for the kids alone will be difficult at all.

Think of all the money he'll save not throwing it at Landmark...

by Anonymousreply 522November 14, 2017 11:47 AM

But I agree, I think the marriage itself is miserable. You can just tell.

by Anonymousreply 523November 14, 2017 11:48 AM

Omg in the Paul Wontorek interview he talks about he and Jason have been together for five years.

EVERYONE KNOW YOU HAD ANOTHER HUSBAND FIVE YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

His stupidity makes me angry.

by Anonymousreply 524November 14, 2017 1:47 PM

I think it's so sweet the way the fraus on this thread think he can just take the little darlings and waltz away.

Landmark will see to it he won't.

by Anonymousreply 525November 14, 2017 1:51 PM

He makes no secret of how unhappy he is in LA in that interview.

by Anonymousreply 526November 14, 2017 2:15 PM

Yeah,it's always "I wanted to become a dad","I want to get better at parenting","I worry about the kids" etc...In the Harry Connick show he mentioned that he wanted to be prepared so he took parenting classes.What's Jason's role in all this?He's so useless.

by Anonymousreply 527November 14, 2017 8:05 PM

R524 this will always be the most disgusting and telling thing about him to me, the fact that he has NO RESPECT AT ALL for the fact that was married when he met Jason. "The sanctity of marriage" clearly means nothing to him. Why even get married if you treat it like a joke?

Remember when he did that interview right after the divorce and said that Jason was the victim in all of this because the "gay blogs" were so mean? Dude, you were married. You were raving about how much you loved your first husband ten minutes before you left him. People remember that.

And then there's Jason with his smug "So not fucking sorry" posts (both of them.) So disgusting.

They are two of a kind and they deserve each other. The ex is so much better off now, I'm sure, and I hope the kids have some sane adults in their lives.

I do think his recent interviews have been bizarre and the "I"m an LA guy FOR NOW" one was really telling. I think stuff like that would really bother Jason.

by Anonymousreply 528November 15, 2017 3:55 AM

R528 Which interview is that?

by Anonymousreply 529November 15, 2017 4:23 AM

Here's info on the listing, R513

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530November 15, 2017 7:17 AM

R524 Definiyely not defending his past/recent actions but at least he's not lying about it anymore.By saying 5 years or almost 5 years he admits that he had an affair.I don't think that he's necessarily into marriage but he wanted kids and he probably thought that his kids should have 2 dads,that they should be a family,even though he's not into monogamy.

IMO the restaurant incident was even worse than the cheating.I do hope that he seeks treatment for his anger issues or whatever so that he can be a better parent to his kids.

by Anonymousreply 531November 15, 2017 8:48 AM

Why should he seek 'treatment'? He thinks nothing is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 532November 15, 2017 1:18 PM

R531 there IS a chance that didn't happen. It's a pretty farfetched story.

by Anonymousreply 533November 16, 2017 2:46 AM

The “so not fucking sorry” posts killed ANY benefit of the doubt I was willing to give Jason.

That is the work of an immature, calculating, manipulative, selfish, insecure sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 534November 17, 2017 10:37 PM

Honestly, R534, that and the jerkoff tape getting out tell you everything you need to know about Jason. He showed back then he couldn't be trusted, and CJ was extremely stupid to forgive him and stay with him.

Remember that old interview where Monte said Cheyenne was too trusting and believed everyone?

Fast forward to Monte losing his husband to a shady cult instructor that picked him up in AA.

This whole thing is so sick. Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 535November 18, 2017 12:03 AM

Jason's post about his "unquestinable" love for his kids is weird too.What's that supposed to mean?So he's such a great person&parent that he even loves Willow who is not biologically his kid?It's amzing how fake he is.

by Anonymousreply 536November 18, 2017 1:42 AM

R536 What a bizarre thing to say about your children. Forced and weird.

I really think Cheyenne is the one who wanted the kids and Jason went along with it to keep Cheyenne.

by Anonymousreply 537November 18, 2017 12:31 PM

According to Twitter, StrangleMeSilber is currently in LA.

I hope she visits the Jackson-Landaus and tells the kids a bedtime story about the most beautiful, dazzling princess in ALL of Anatevka who gets strangled to death by DaddyC and then gets reawakened by DaddyJ making out with her.

#Trash

by Anonymousreply 538November 18, 2017 1:58 PM

It's just typical of his new life.

I don't think Monte and Jane Krakowski ever took selfies making out at Cheyenne's show, and did Kate Baldwin ever talk about how it was her fantasy to be strangled by Cheyenne in interviews?

Trash attracts trash. He married trash and is trash now.

by Anonymousreply 539November 18, 2017 8:21 PM

This is a man who posts about how much he admires "Erika Jayne",AS is a class lady compared to those women.

by Anonymousreply 540November 19, 2017 8:09 AM

True, at least Alex is known for talent and hard work.

by Anonymousreply 541November 19, 2017 5:03 PM

The fact that Jason is in the majority of the pics he posts with the kids is so weird to me.

I do not know ANY parent that does that.

by Anonymousreply 542November 19, 2017 7:11 PM

Jason's ripped jeans in Cheyenne's story!I can totally imagine him attending a PTA meeting wearing that ugly "local whore" hat and those hideous "ripped" jeans.He's just an attention seeking jerk.I seriously hope that Cheyenne leaves him and takes custody of the kids before they start school.

by Anonymousreply 543November 20, 2017 2:04 AM

Cheyenne is too methed out to do anything.

And even if Cheyenne tries to leave, it will be VERY public and VERY ugly. Landmark doesn't let people go.

by Anonymousreply 544November 20, 2017 2:20 AM

R544 do you think he’s still using?

I think he traded in one set of addictions for another. (Landmark, extremely unhealthy marriage.)

by Anonymousreply 545November 23, 2017 1:24 PM

Omg Jason’s Thanksgiving posts are BIZARRE.

He’s grateful for his babies “but MOST grateful” for Cheyenne?

What ridiculous wording.

I get the mindset that you need to take care of your marriage first but I never actually HEARD SOMEBODY SAY that their spouse was more important to them than their CHILDREN.

What a jackass.

He acts like a starstruck fan girl who still can’t believe his good luck. Wow. He’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 546November 24, 2017 3:16 PM

Of course he's most grategul for his husband,as long as he's with him he gets to pretend to be friends with celebs on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 547November 24, 2017 4:10 PM

It’s absolutely crazy. I cannot imagine why ANY parent would feel the need to announce something like that out loud.

Except, of course, being incredibly desperate and insecure in your marriage but we know that already.

by Anonymousreply 548November 24, 2017 5:24 PM

You are supposed to put your marriage first, and having a strong and healthy marriage is for the benefit of your children. Nobody would argue with that.

But it's the fact that he had to post "but I am most grateful for..."

He is comparing his love for his children with his love for Cheyenne and announcing to the world (or at least his Instagram "fans") that he loves Cheyenne more.

It's totally bizarre and so creepy.

He's obviously so insecure in his marriage and is probably incredibly jealous of his own children and the love and attention they "stole" from the Best Husband on the Planet.

Hey, Jason. Guess what. The Best Husband on the Planet publicly cheated on and dumped every other husband he has ever had...

by Anonymousreply 549November 25, 2017 4:19 PM

The only person Jason loves is himself.The sooner Cheyenne gets out of this mess,the better.It wouldn't be easy but he has to do it for the sake of the kids.

by Anonymousreply 550November 26, 2017 12:04 AM

The fan fantasies about Cheyenne leaving Jason are too funny.

by Anonymousreply 551November 26, 2017 2:24 AM

I don't think he's leaving him but I do think that post of Jason's is very telling.

The majority of people, if given the choice, would rescue their kids over their spouse. No question.

Jason is in the small percentage that would choose his spouse over his children.

He can, after all, find a way to have more children, but he'll never find another hot quasi-celebrity stupid enough to fall for his act and marry him.

by Anonymousreply 552November 26, 2017 4:05 AM

By saying he was “but most grateful” for his husband after his children, Jason was turning it into a competition.

Red flags all over the place with this creepy marriage. Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 553November 26, 2017 11:22 AM

The video of them teaching the kids how to speak "gay" is not normal or healthy.They may think it's funny but even if you want a gay son and lesbian daughter,you can't make a child gay or straight by teaching them how to speak "gay".Bad examples like them give narrow minded people an excuse to hate on all the gay parents.

by Anonymousreply 554November 28, 2017 8:40 AM

I actually think the "I'm grateful for my kids but I am MOST grateful for my husband" is very telling and that they are probably in some kind of marriage counseling or therapy (probably Landmark-approved) that has stressed to them to put their marriage ahead of parenthood.

Think about it. It's just so weird. Why would Jason feel the need to word it that way? Why the "but"? It says a lot about him. I think there's a lot of competing in this family.

by Anonymousreply 555December 2, 2017 3:55 PM

I've heard enough friend of a friend stories about Cheyenne, and when all the stories are the same, you believe them.

Yes, he is capable of being sweet, charming and funny, but he also turns on a dime and is cruel, callous and selfish. People who are actually friends with him know this.

His acquaintances and "celebrity friends" on Instagram only see the sweet, charming and funny side.

by Anonymousreply 556December 2, 2017 4:04 PM

Somebody called him out on Twitter for discussing AA in an interview with Jeff Lewis and breaking tradition 11.

Well, he also dated somebody he met there and made major life changes while getting sober, also major no-nos.

This guy is such a fucking mess and the kids will be the ones who are ultimately hurt.

by Anonymousreply 557December 2, 2017 11:02 PM

Just saw the pics from the Trevor Project event,he looks like a drunk&drugged zombie,he also was holding a drink,can't tell what it was though.Whatever it is he's doing or not doing,I hope the kids are safe.

by Anonymousreply 558December 4, 2017 5:59 AM

R558 the photo of Jason fawning over Fergie is hysterical.

Her face clearly reads “Who is this creepy little weasel?”

by Anonymousreply 559December 6, 2017 10:20 PM

J and C’s body language in the red carpet pics on GettyImages speaks for itself.

Awkward and uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 560December 6, 2017 11:18 PM

So according to Instagram he's in the "Hurricane Bianca" movie,also performing with drag queens on Friday.Are C&J about to start new careers as drag queens?

by Anonymousreply 561December 6, 2017 11:35 PM

Oh god and the pic with Chenowith.

Jason better ask her to dinner by way of comments pronto!

by Anonymousreply 562December 7, 2017 2:39 AM

Posing with strippers,how classy...

Also his instagram says "husband,father...",so Jason is more important than the kids??Those poor kids will have a VERY hard time growing up.

by Anonymousreply 563December 10, 2017 9:03 AM

R563 I don't think that's nearly as weird/disgusting as Jason feeling the need to announce on Instagram that he is more grateful for his husband than his children.

I have NEVER heard of a parent saying something like that out loud, even if it's how they feel, even if that's how a therapist told them to think.

Sorry, it's just very, very bizarre. If I was Cheyenne, I'd be totally weirded out if my husband felt the need to say that, but then again, Cheyenne also married the creep that picked him up in AA and leaked his jerkoff tape...

by Anonymousreply 564December 11, 2017 1:55 AM

The Broadway.com interview was so weird.

When he interrupted Paul and said he was an "LA person FOR NOW" and said how New York City was his heart's desire. It's really weird.

If I was Jason and had a life with Cheyenne in LA and he was saying stuff like that, I'd be panicking. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 565December 11, 2017 3:24 PM

NYC ...and Broadway....has moved on.

Every season there's a fresh crop of juicy hot studs to slobber over and stalk.

They can do everything Cheyenne can and much more.

by Anonymousreply 566December 11, 2017 4:42 PM

I don't think that he can get work in NYC or anywhere else and he probably doesn't want to.

As long as he's asked to be a guest judge on RPDR and gets to sing at some gay/drag events,he'd call himself a successful actor&singer.

by Anonymousreply 567December 12, 2017 12:00 AM

Well, I think as long as he has AHS, he and Jason will think he is a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 568December 12, 2017 12:22 AM

Jason’s total desperation to be “noticed” by Cheyenne’s “famous” friends is so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 569December 25, 2017 4:19 AM

The recent videos of the kids are very cute and they seem sweet and happy.

But I have no idea how anyone can voluntarily listen to Jason’s VOICE. Cheyenne MUST be brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 570December 26, 2017 1:06 PM

Just saw Jason commenting on Laura Benanti’s photo.

So FUCKING annoying. So desperate to be recognized by “celebrities.” How does anybody stand him?

by Anonymousreply 571December 29, 2017 8:32 PM

Gotta love Jason quoting Oprah.

Because being a fucking sociopath who brags on social media about how he has no remorse for his role in wrecking another person’s home was exactly what Oprah meant by living your truth.

by Anonymousreply 572January 14, 2018 8:07 PM

Cue Jason posting on Debra Messing’s Insta and inviting her to dinner.

by Anonymousreply 573January 17, 2018 7:17 PM

What's up with the photo Debra posted?Of course Cheyenne doesn't give a damn about issues like sexual assault&harassment,it doesn't affect him afterall but I don't see what's funny about grabbing another man's boobs,why do they put up with his BS??

by Anonymousreply 574January 17, 2018 10:50 PM

Ewan McGregor’s new girlfriend is a higher profile and more attractive version of Jason.

She’s so smug with that plastic smile while his daughter is posting songs about how heartbroken her father’s affair left her.

They are clearly #sonotfuckingsorry either.

by Anonymousreply 575January 20, 2018 10:55 PM

HE ONLY GETS HOTTER WITH AGE

GIVE EM HELL CHEYENNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by Anonymousreply 576January 20, 2018 11:06 PM

R575 Supposedly Ewan and his wife had an open marriage,I guess that explains why he doesn't seem to be feeling much guilt.But they were married for 22 years and had 4 kids,so it will get messy and ugly.Open marriages rarely work,gay or straight,it usually ends pretty badly.

by Anonymousreply 577January 21, 2018 6:15 PM

I was just reading about Gary Oldman and his third wife's messy marriage and divorce.This is what happens when two damaged people with substance abuse problems who meet at AA get together and have kids.Good luck to C&J's sweet kids...

by Anonymousreply 578February 6, 2018 12:49 PM

R578 I read one of the articles about Oldman and it's funny how ALL the comments said stuff like, "They met in AA and rushed into marriage. What did they expect?", which is how I feel about C and J as well.

No, having those kids did not help cement the marriage, it just helped cement total disaster.

by Anonymousreply 579February 26, 2018 11:59 PM

I just think we're going to be hearing about a breakup SOON.

by Anonymousreply 580February 27, 2018 12:45 AM

I don't think they'll break up,they've so much in common.They're both extremely shallow,silly,rude,ignorant and immature.

by Anonymousreply 581March 1, 2018 12:53 AM

He in the werner erhard cult? geesh. I like Cheyenne ok but he not have the charisma of evan peters or finn witrock.. but he ok.

by Anonymousreply 582March 1, 2018 1:54 AM

Jason complaining about being stuck at home all weekend with the kids and not being able to go out to party..Wow,I've no words!

by Anonymousreply 583March 19, 2018 11:49 PM

Cheyenne was in New York last week.

I guess now that Monte is living in Canada, Jason allows Cheyenne to go there and doesn't have to worry about him wandering around Hell's Kitchen looking for him and calling him, like he did before.

by Anonymousreply 584March 21, 2018 12:24 AM

Jason's posts about how family is everything and is the only thing that matters make me laugh so much.

Unless it's somebody else's family!

Then you can brag about how you have no remorse for your part in breaking it up!

He is so disgusting and such a fake.

by Anonymousreply 585March 21, 2018 12:27 AM

Is Jason writing public sympathy notes to Colton Haynes for his mom’s death yet?

#famousfriendsaretheonlyfriendsthatmatter

#ifitsnotsaidonInstathenitneverhappened

by Anonymousreply 586March 24, 2018 7:11 PM

Jason has to be the most immature person on the planet.Whenever Cheyenne goes away for a concert or something,he posts about how much fun he's having with friends&family.It's like he's hell-bent on showing his followers how much his husband is missing out on when he's away from him.I've no idea how Cheyenne can be OK with this.He was probably told that Jason can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 587March 25, 2018 1:43 AM

R587 they should delete their Instagrams for a few months and focus on living their lives for themselves. Everything they do is for the camera and for their followers. It’s not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 588March 25, 2018 10:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!