Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poo Shoes

The mysterious powers at work in the Poo Shoes incident have never been identified.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 3:04 AM

The original thread describing the terrible events is here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2016 2:51 AM

My clicking Kirstie Alley and seeing her as the forerunner was the biggest lol moment I've had in a while. Thanks, Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2016 3:01 AM

I just click Kirstie but now that MTF Amal is favoured.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2016 3:36 AM

After all the nasty, vile lies that Poo Shoes has spread about Amal, I can hardly blame her for flinging some poo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2016 4:03 AM

Elephant Poo Shoes are very fashion forward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2016 4:27 AM

Ballet Fart Flats

Cocky-Doody Crocs

Loose Loafers

Merde Mules

Gotta Go-Go Boots

Clogged Clog

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2016 5:14 AM

Smellyspadrilles

by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2016 5:14 AM

Nancy "Boots" Sinatra has nothing to say about this?

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2016 5:18 AM

I say it was the seafood buffet she sucked down that afternoon. DNA tests will prove beyond a doubt that the offending ordure belonged to none other than Witchiepooshoes herself!!

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2016 5:53 AM

Attending an event at DataLounge Baked Potato Bar & Dungeon, I needed to use the Eldergay Memorial powder room. In the middle of checking my Grindr profile whilst on the toilet, I saw a huge flood of BERNIE BRO FECES flooding my stall from the one next to it. My brand new Satin VANS and large man bag from Zazzle were immediately covered in the Commie poop. I finished as quickly as possible and went to the bathroom sink, which I scoured thoroughly with Purell hand sanitizer The smell was horrid, just horrid! I told the deluded, straight fraucunt housekeeper what had happened. She yelled at me in front of the other trolls that I should have inspected the stall and posted a pic for my Tasteful Friends before using it. She didn't care that the flood of Marxshit happened after I was using the toilet. She ignored my request for help in cleaning my shoes and man bag. I had to stand in my anklet athletic socks on the restroom floor, and clean someone else's Bropoop off of my things. I had no choice but to wear the shoes out of the restroom, and carry the man bag. I then called for a shift manager. After a long wait, Drumpf himself finally showed up. His response? He didn't see any blood coming from my whatever, so he couldn't help me.

I would be happy to take participate in a multi-choice poll to prove that what I'm saying is 100% true and accurate.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2016 5:53 AM

I had nothing to do with this. I swear.

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2016 5:56 PM

R10 Are you by any chance our clever Official Data Lounge scent creator? Either way you are very, very funny.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2016 9:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 2:37 AM

I've always strongly suspected based on the fecal splatter pattern, that it was Poo Shoes herself.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!