Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

50 Cent "insults" a kid with autism

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1805/09/2016

Thoughts? No different than Donald Trump making fun of someone cerebral palsy and look whete it got him.

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2016

Haha I hope they sue him for all he's worth. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2016

Just confirms what a douche fiddy really is.

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2016

Libs made fun of Sarah Palin's Downs son. What's the difference ?

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2016

If he was hot I could probably forgive his asshole ways , I do love a thug after all . But this bitch looks like a fucking monkey for real , and Im not saying that in a racist way at all . Tupac was fine , he could get away with being a dick .

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2016

I can't believe you guys are siding with White Privilege rather than the persecuted black victim.

by Anonymousreply 605/04/2016

White Privilege Goy is taking the janitor job that could be going to a refugee of a country we're about to destroy.

by Anonymousreply 705/04/2016

LOL r7

by Anonymousreply 805/04/2016

r7., aspie fag

by Anonymousreply 905/04/2016

Just saw this on Wendy Williams

What a jerk!!!

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2016

Why not $10 million?

by Anonymousreply 1105/09/2016

[quote]Libs made fun of Sarah Palin's Downs son. What's the difference ?

I don't recall many "libs" making fun of Palin's kid. But if someone rich and famous had harassed the kid to his face which never happened), I'm sure he or she would have been asked, and rightfully so, to make some sort of monetary amends. So what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2016

Good for 50 Cent for stepping up to apologize and acknowledge the error of his bad attempt at humor. Sounds like he reached out to them personally and he has stepped up to take full responsibility. I think that's to be commended. For all we know, this young man might have spent years learning to respond to an unexpected verbal encounter so calmly. Those of us with asperger's have to work a bit harder to follow one of life's basic rules... if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. If you're so introverted that it socially isolates you, you'd understand how challenging an encounter like that might have been for him. I'm grateful to 50 Cent for being so public with his apology and attempt to make amends. I never really cared much for him or his music, but I think quite highly of him now.

by Anonymousreply 1305/09/2016

Oh, so you get to sue now, if someone makes verbal fun of you?

What a fucked up society we've become.

by Anonymousreply 1405/09/2016

I never liked 50 cents

by Anonymousreply 1505/09/2016

agreed r14, fitty's an ass, but they just want his $$

by Anonymousreply 1605/09/2016

R5 Calling 50 Cent a monkey while a third of white guys look downright neanderthal.

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 1705/09/2016

Autism is so last century. Kind of like peanut allergies. Enuf!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1805/09/2016
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!