Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The unfortunate SJW Trigglypuff (Cora Segal) and her accomplished erudite father, Charles Paul Segal

What the hell happened within this generation? Read about the late Professor Segal and then marvel at his disturbed offspring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 7, 2017 11:23 PM

Here is the daughter. She must be mentally ill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2016 12:34 AM

Aw, the other T-Puff thread got closed. That was the funniest thing I've seen since the Tranny Boo Boo threads.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2016 7:30 PM

He taught at Harvard and she only got into Hampshire? No wonder she's pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2016 7:33 PM

From the other thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2016 8:25 PM

"Charlie was no mere follower of intellectual fashions."

I guess the apple DOES fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2016 8:33 PM

She deserves our contempt and our pity. Her father died from cancer when she was little and she lost the genetic lottery appearance-wise. She has problems and I hope she grows out of this.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2016 11:21 PM

Come on guys-- T-Puff clearly has enough problems without the whole internet ganging up on her. Leave her be.

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2016 12:33 AM

If she made an effort to present herself and her opinions with any amount of dignity or integrity, I would respect her, r7. But she is just as grotesque and repellent on the inside as she is on the outside, and she made it known at a public event. She deserves to be called out and her behavior deserves to be mocked and derided.

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2016 12:24 PM

How is it any different from when a gentile criticizes Israel?

They're all hysterical totalitarians when their views are questioned:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2016 12:45 PM

Dweep.

by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2017 5:28 AM

[quote] What the hell happened within this generation?

The question has been asked before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2017 5:35 AM

I agree with R6 and R7 I feel really bad for her and I hope she gets help.

R9=Zionist/Orthodox Jew bigot troll named Matthew who hates anyone who is NOT Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2017 5:46 AM

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE BREITSHART IN MY MOUTH?!?!?! I'M HONGRAY!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2017 5:54 AM

These Breitbart idiots who get all worked up about one goofy college girl are hilarious. I remember a thread we had a long time ago where all these little alt-right cockroaches just freaked the fuck out at being pegged as being obsessed over this girl. Now I'm pretty sure one of those freaks was our dear beloved Matt.

by Anonymousreply 14November 7, 2017 5:58 AM

R14 Matt the zionist/Jewish Orthodox troll who hates anyone and anything that's NOT Jewish would claim that anyone who finds Cora Segal/Trigglypuff to be silly or feels bad for her is being "Anti-Semetic" when that's not the case.

by Anonymousreply 15November 7, 2017 5:47 PM

Just had to look up the other offspring to see how they turned out.

If I got the right guys, then her two half-brothers are both decent-looking and seem to be fairly normal people. One owns a Taekwondo school in Santa Rosa and one is a communications strategist who is president of his own company.

I'm guessing Cora was just a rotten apple maybe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 7, 2017 8:37 PM

R16 Cora Segal is starved for attention/fame and does not care which type she gets even if it's negative attention.

Of course she probably majored in queer theory or gender studies and will be a professional student for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 17November 7, 2017 11:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!