Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Jeremy Renner a transman?

Is he the subject of the blind item about the transgender celebrity who is dying to come out? It would explain a lot if he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2016 1:20 AM

Her dead name is Diane Renner. She was unfortunately not a very pretty girl.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2016 5:33 AM

I think it is Justine Beaver.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2016 7:35 AM

Why would a transman who passed successfully enough to make millions want to "come out"?

Isn't the goal to be completely accepted as the sex of choice, and hasn't it been accomplished?

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2016 8:58 AM

Add glasses and VOILA he becomes Dean Graziozi - FTM Trans Infomercial real estate scammer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2016 10:27 AM

Exactly, r3. If such a blind item exists then it must be about a celebrity who wants to transition, not somebody who already has.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2016 10:38 AM

I think the T closet is killing Justine Bieber

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2016 11:43 AM

So is every short man now a rumored transman? How about Al Pacino? Tom Cruise? Bono?

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2016 12:41 PM

It's Kirsten Stewart isn't it? She is butch as fuck these days

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2016 12:41 PM

Robert Downey Jr. became a transman because he has a fetish for wearing giant lifts and only men are "allowed" to wear them.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2016 12:43 PM

At what point would Renner have had this operation because there are numerous pictures of him as a kid. A male kid. Even one of him shirtless in his late teens/early twenties. Nary a boob in sight.

Gotta be somebody else.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2016 12:54 PM

Link to the actual blind item?

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2016 12:57 PM

Link to DL thread that OP may be referring to:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2016 1:02 PM

I thought there was another BI too about a celeb who wants to come out as a transman (i.e. is a woman at present). One guess was Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2016 2:08 PM

The next time I get into a discussion about why men should NEVER pluck their eyebrows, I'm going to show them the OP's picture!

It's the overplucked eyebrows that make him look like a butch lez.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2016 4:01 PM

He looks like KD Lang inrhat picture.

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2016 4:03 PM

Do transmen usually have such doughy potato faces?

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2016 4:12 PM

Hollywood has been scamming the public since the silent film era. There are and have been several transgender celebrities no one syspects. Added to this sleight of hand are celebrities who have lied about their race/ origins, age, sexual preference and their missing or malformed body parts.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2016 4:13 PM

It' Janet Jackson!

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2016 4:17 PM

Timmy Tebow

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2016 4:26 PM

Marion Cotillard has a prosthetic foot.

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2016 5:14 PM

The blind is about a singer. I know Jezza sings but a lot of people don't know.

If anyone is trans its gotta be Ginger.

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2016 5:54 PM

You do realize he has a child right? Can't have a child without sperm.....

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2016 8:20 PM

Details, R17?

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2016 1:34 AM

R17, They scammed you into a marriage or dating situation?

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2016 3:35 AM

Who the fuck is this fascist fucktard at R17?

"Sleight of hand" refers to RACISMS, XENOPHOBIA, AGEISM, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION.

Show a picture of your driver's license, genitals, and a link to your social media account with your most recent selfies. MUTHAFUCKA. Sick of seeing your constant, delirious rants of bigotry everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2016 3:39 AM

The camera is unforgiving, I don't believe there have been stealth transgender movie stars.

Mae West wasn't "stealth", of course.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2016 6:39 AM

Intruder alert at R25, SJW of her meds again. Go away, flea!

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2016 7:55 AM

Raquel Welch openly questioned West's gender, and then there's the inexplicable change in West's appearance around 1950. The hands are a give-away.

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2016 10:49 AM

Mae West showed off a lot of cleavage in her younger days, and that was before breast implants were possible (I think).

I read a rumor that the real Mae West died, and her brother impersonated her for a while...

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2016 1:44 PM

History of Breast Impants

The 19th century

Since the late nineteenth century, breast implants have been used to surgically augment the size (volume), modify the shape (contour), and enhance the feel (tact) of a woman’s breasts. In 1895, surgeon Vincenz Czerny effected the earliest breast implant emplacement when he used the patient's autologous adipose tissue, harvested from a benign lumbar lipoma, to repair the asymmetry of the breast from which he had removed a tumor.[1] In 1889, surgeon Robert Gersuny experimented with paraffin injections, with disastrous results.

The 20th century

From the first half of the twentieth century, physicians used other substances as breast implant fillers—ivory, glass balls, ground rubber, ox cartilage, Terylene wool, gutta-percha, Dicora, polyethylene chips, Ivalon (polyvinyl alcohol—formaldehyde polymer sponge), a polyethylene sac with Ivalon, polyether foam sponge (Etheron), polyethylene tape (Polystan) strips wound into a ball, polyester (polyurethane foam sponge) Silastic rubber, and teflon-silicone prostheses.[2]

In the mid-twentieth century, Morton I. Berson, in 1945, and Jacques Maliniac, in 1950, each performed flap-based breast augmentations by rotating the patient’s chest wall tissue into the breast to increase its volume. Furthermore, throughout the 1950s and the 1960s, plastic surgeons used synthetic fillers—including silicone injections received by some 50,000 women, from which developed silicone granulomas and breast hardening that required treatment by mastectomy.[3] In 1961, the American plastic surgeons Thomas Cronin and Frank Gerow, and the Dow Corning Corporation, developed the first silicone breast prosthesis, filled with silicone gel; in due course, the first augmentation mammoplasty was performed in 1962 using the Cronin–Gerow Implant, prosthesis model 1963. In 1964, the French company Laboratoires Arion developed and manufactured the saline breast implant, filled with saline solution, and then introduced for use as a medical device in 1964.[4]

by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2016 2:38 PM

Okay, here's Mae West as a comparatively young woman, showing cleavage and small hands. This picture was probably taken in the early 1930s.

*She was about forty when she hit Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2016 5:42 PM

Funny thing, most of the pictures of Mae West later in life don't show her hands, she apparently made a habit of covering them. This is the only picture I could find that shows her hands clearly.

So, whaddya think. Did she cover her hands because they were big old man hands, or because they were old lady hands?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2016 5:48 PM

What's that about Marion Cotillard's fake foot? Wasn't she in a movie playing a woman who takes to the water, something therapeutic and then she falls in love with a man? Hard to hide a fake foot there. Any details?

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2016 5:53 PM

Whenever I see a picture of transman, Logan Ireland, I immediately think of Jeremy Renner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 15, 2016 12:34 AM

I doubt it. He has gotten more muscular and manly in recent years. Trans people usually go the other way.

by Anonymousreply 35May 15, 2016 12:58 AM

R35, most Transman aren't being paid an unholy fortune to look like a Superhero in Marvel films!

Scarlett J is probably the only cast member who isn't on the kind of steroids that make the arms look like a challah loaf.

by Anonymousreply 36May 15, 2016 1:09 AM

[Quote]I doubt it. He has gotten more muscular and manly in recent years.

Dude, whatever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2016 1:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!