Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Homophobic trans musical group DARKMATTER publishes insane diatribe on the matter of trans women and little girls in bathrooms

Lisez et pleurez!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 9, 2017 12:58 PM

Darkmatter are insufferable twats, whether they have them or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2016 1:12 AM

There's nothing I love more than a grown ass man in a dress commenting on his childhood as a cute little girl who was kinky. As a former cute little girl I would like to invite him to go fuck himself. I really wish the trans would a: stop sexualizing children and b: stop speaking of things of which they can not possibly have any idea what they ate speaking about.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2016 1:13 AM

What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck?

I genuinely do not understand what they are trying to say here.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2016 1:18 AM

The one thing that was clearly conveyed in the text, is that they think young girls can be hella kinky.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2016 1:25 AM

yes, they are pro-pedo

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2016 1:33 AM

Jesus. Fucking pedo scum.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2016 1:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2016 1:42 AM

This is what gender fludity does. If they weren't dressed up like victorian girl prositutes with all that copius make up I wouldn't mind slipping them the D.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2016 1:51 AM

Libfems really are total fucking idiots for championing these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2016 2:02 AM

little girls are asking for it when they get raped by trannies in public restrooms?! wtf!!

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2016 2:05 AM

Yes, we all were like Regan in the Exorcist just screaming 'fuck me' at everyone in hopes that they would.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2016 2:08 AM

They have issued an apology (after deleting the original FB post and the hostile replies)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2016 2:08 AM

Too late...they showed their true colors

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2016 2:10 AM

Yeah, I can't work out why so many gays and lesbians don't want to be associated with this sort of thing. Bigotry is the only possible explanation.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2016 2:12 AM

[quote] We should believe children when they express ideas and experiences around their own bodies, rather than presuming a blanket experience or requiring them to be perfect.

What the fuck does this have to do with allowing men into women's bathrooms?

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2016 2:20 AM

R16 The men would be there, in the bathrooms, to help the girls "express ideas and experiences around their own bodies". Otherwise I fail to see the connection between the two subjects.

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2016 2:37 AM

This particular youtube web channel aims to "empower people to accept and express their true selves." The people on their channel discuss certain aspects of their life while slowly peeling off their clothes to their underwear. The one person from Dark matter was on it recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2016 3:09 AM

pro-pedo hacks

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2016 2:46 PM

I don't understand why we wouldn't want trans women like those two in the bathrooms with little girls.

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2016 4:40 PM

Wait, I'm confused -- why does it say "The Pain & Empowerment of Choosing Your Own Gender"?

I thought they didn't CHOOSE their gender, it just IS, like freckles or a micropeen!

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2017 2:15 PM

[quote] Yeah, I can't work out why so many gays and lesbians don't want to be associated with this sort of thing. Bigotry is the only possible explanation.

Yes, that's exactly right. We're prejudiced against bigots, we're intolerant of intolerance, and we hate hate. And what kind of person believes this is more acceptable than homosexuality? If a man wants to wear a dress into the men's room, HE is welcome to.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2017 2:31 PM

WOW, Gays and Lesbians need to exit this alphabet bullshit before is too late.

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2017 2:38 PM

[quote] WOW, Gays and Lesbians need to exit this alphabet bullshit before is too late.

I don't associate with it. In fact, I actively condemn it and speak out against it and I encourage other gays and lesbians to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2017 2:46 PM

Think I just found my next sketch persona!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2017 2:56 PM

So Jazz is not a pretty little princess after all....ok.

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2017 3:01 PM

R22, what can we do...? DLers have been speaking out against this for years, only to be censored. Threads get deleted all the time. So do trans-critical comments on articles.

The Indigo Girls betrayed women & lesbians when they condemned MichFest for not allowing men (M2Ts) on "the land." So did the National Center for Lesbian Rights.

The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation said NOTHING when two lesbians were murdered by a straight white man who "identifies" as a lesbian. What they dismiss as a domestic dispute was a hate crime.

Some women & girls council in NYC had self-confessed rapist Cherno Biko, a straight man who identifies as a "queer" woman, on their BOARD.

When the Ts boycotted the Stonewall movie, they vandalized the Stonewall memorial. One burned a gay pride flag...again, had he not identified as T, he would have been prosecuted for a hate crime.

And recently as SF's gay pride parade, the first since the gay nightclub massacre in Olrando, included a marcher wearing a "bloodstained" t-shirt saying "I punch terfs."

T is for Trojan Horse. They successfully infiltrated us. Now they're executing their strategy and wiping us out from within. Most people in the gay, lesbian and feminist communities don't see what's happening. Despite our attempts to make them understand.

We will continue to suffer the consequences of being infiltrated by homophobic misogynists until people listen to us.

But...for some reason, those of us who can see what's happening have zero credibility with those who don't. And we should. But in the meantime, lots of women and children will be victimized by these mentally ill men. The very last people on earth who should be around naked little kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2017 3:24 PM

Bloody "I punch terfs" shirt cheered at SF gay pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2017 3:28 PM

Oh...and Cherno Biko was onstage with Janelle Monae at the D.C. Women's March. He even got a selfie with Gloria Steinem.

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2017 3:29 PM

"Homophobic trans musical group DARKMATTER ..."

Seriously, I dread to think... - or listen

by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2017 3:47 PM

Wow, what a cunt in r27, a "feminist" is literally wearing a shirt that says she punches women.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2017 8:02 PM

Wow. Just. WOW.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2017 8:19 PM

"Everyone is capable of receiving and enacting violence, including little girls."

Just in case anyone missed that quote.

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2017 8:36 PM

R32 This is scary and disgusting. My God.

by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2017 9:04 PM

My younger sister packed quite a punch when she was little.

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2017 9:11 PM

R26 for President!

by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2017 9:13 PM

Trans showing their homophobic side? Must be a day that ends with a y.

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2017 9:24 PM

Is it wrong for little girls to get violent if they're trying to fight off a would-be rapist much larger than she? That's self-defense.

by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2017 9:40 PM

Je lis, et je pleure

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2017 10:01 PM

"Wow, what a cunt in [R27], a "feminist" is literally wearing a shirt that says she punches women."

That's a man, baby.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2017 10:38 PM

"Everyone is capable of receiving and enacting violence, including little girls."

Just in case anyone missed that quote. "

I don't even know how to begin to start... I think my brain shut down - which is just what they want.

You can't debate a ludicrously insane "idea" like that on any level - particularly when it comes from freaks whose only complaint is that no-one wants (rightly) to fuck them...

by Anonymousreply 40July 9, 2017 12:52 PM

The photo at R27 along with all the "transkids" propaganda shows that the current "LGBTQ" movement is aggressively anti-gay & lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 41July 9, 2017 12:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!