Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Joseph Watson is saying everything we need to hear.

I could watch this man for days. Here's Paul Joseph Watson's interview of Youtuber "Angry Foreigner" about Swedish immigration:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2019 11:53 AM

Some cultures are better than others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2016 12:46 AM

L.A. is his latest target.

OMG - this is SOOOO DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 9:49 AM

What an asshole. Ugly, too. Looks like someone punched him in the mouth and left him with a fat lip. Which is possible.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 9:58 AM

^ LOL

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 10:01 AM

Why's he always sound so angry and gravel-voiced? Wonder what he sounds like when he's happy.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 10:02 AM

Yet another angry white man. Tedious in the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 10:14 AM

I think he's distractingly handsome - beautiful hair, skin, teeth, colouring. Seriously, I get distracted by his looks from what he is saying, much of which is quite accurate.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 10:26 AM

More alt-right bullshit posted to DL as "sincere" dialog. Move along, snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 10:28 AM

Yeah, I agree with r8. This guy sounds like a British import GOP troll. Same talking points as Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 10:48 AM

Kindly stop posting alt-right shit on DL, thanks. And if you can't convince your lizard brain not to stop listening to someone because their face happens to be aesthetically pleasing, you just might need to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 10:50 AM

F&F OP and his alt-right bullshit

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 11:12 AM

He actually lives in his mom’s basement. You picked a real winner, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 11:17 AM

This post is from 2016.

Might consider FFing R2, who bumped an alt-right troll post that was over three years old.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 11:21 AM

You might consider FFing R13 who also bumped this thread. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2019 11:27 AM

Posting four minutes after someone else posted isn't bumping a thread, you petulant literalist jackass. Besides, you've posted multiple times. What the fuck is even wrong with you? Hungover? Lonely? Special?

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2019 11:34 AM

How are YOU better than this Watson guy with your irrational rage?

[quote] Besides, you've posted multiple times.

So have YOU now.

[quote]What the fuck is even wrong with you? Hungover? Lonely? Special?

These are your problems, dearie. So much emotion over something so trite. YOU clearly have no one in your life to share it with.

I'm SURE you'll be back with more "fucks" and general "clever-dick" insults.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2019 11:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!