Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WTF is with the Connor Jessup obsession on DataLounge?

He was the weak link in that show. For some reason every queen who watched it is peeing in her panties about his acting "skills." He was terrible. His line readings were beyond mannered. When he was onscreen, I thought he was having Saint Vitas Dance. Truly awful. There was no closure to the story, but I imagine in real life, the basketball jock would have gotten fed up with that wishy-washy, "I like rough sex/No I don't" bullshit and smacked the shit out of him. He was the worst actor in the whole show. I wanted someone to kill him.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2019 9:39 PM

I wanted someone to rape him again THEN kill him , Op . that gulping way he has of speaking drives me bonkers .

by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2016 4:51 AM

For crying out loud OP, you do realize that you've added ANOTHER Connor Jessup thread to DL? Talk about being your own worst enemy...

by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2016 4:56 AM

Connor Jessup has a bigger cock than the OP.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2016 9:20 PM

I hope he wins an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2016 9:35 PM

It's the gif where the fuck buddy puts his hand to Connor's throat and says "you don't like it like this?" and the look in Connor's eye is 100% I FUCKING LOVE IT LIKE THAT, FUCK ME RIGHT NOW. hth

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2016 10:39 PM

he's cute, pretty smart and has played four gay characters so far so it's not odd that people here like him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2016 10:43 PM

R5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2016 10:47 PM

What's not to like? You'd rather have another thread on SJWs, trans, and hole presentation?

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2016 10:55 PM

Thank you r7. Even the fuck buddy is like "Jesus, what did I just wake up?"

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2016 10:58 PM

it was one of the best parts of the season r9. they should've showed more of Luke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2016 11:04 PM

[Quote] Connor Jessup just came out.

[Quote] Has this thread been paywalled too?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 3:22 PM

I don't even know what show he was on. I had never heard him or seen him until DL. And I still don't know who the hell he is.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 3:39 PM

[Quote] I still don't know who the hell he is.

He's recently finished playing the lead in a show for Netflix called "Locke and Key." Watch out for it!

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 3:41 PM

It's great that he's openly gay and all, but discussing every one of his Instas is a bit much. That generates more discussion than Trump's tweets, and that one's the king of America!

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote] He was the weak link in that show.

In WHAT show??

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 4:02 PM

R15 American Crime.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 7:18 PM

[quote] It's great that he's openly gay and all, but discussing every one of his Instas is a bit much.

They’re only discussing his Instagram because he’s fucking another DL fave, Miles Heizer. Once Miles dumps him the conversation will stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 7:22 PM

[quote]His line readings were beyond mannered.

Anyone who mentions "line readings" in a critique can safely be disregarded.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 7:25 PM

I also have no idea who the fuck he is. How the hell do some of these queens have the time to watch all of these shows?

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 7:33 PM

I love his sexy voice.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 8:05 PM

[Quote] How the hell do some of these queens have the time to watch all of these shows?

The season of American Crime referenced in the OP was only about 13 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 9:32 PM

r17

Where did you source that pic?

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2019 9:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!