Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tutorial for identifying our old unwanted Las Vegas maid's threads and posts

AKA "Poo Shoes"---Look for "per request", "thoughts?", "thank you for sharing". Also, posts on the supernatural, conspiracy theories and majick. Long, rambling, pompous posts and claims to be "in the know" about any subject she is posting about such as "I'm trained in the hard sciences and know quite a few MIT and NASA......."

A few people have stated that they have a hard time identifying her.

by Anonymousreply 551August 25, 2016 3:12 AM

Don't forget -- serial killers, famous murders/crimes, disappearances, Hollywood Satanism, unsolved mysteries

She'll post some long-assed rambling screed about Hollywood stars making devil-worshipping hand signs and then, in the next post, she'll thank herself.

"Thank you for your well thought out and eloquently written post, R(_) "

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2016 7:31 PM

My apologies R1. You are correct. Also, just for shits and giggles, if you put her on "ignore" you will definitely notice her talking to herself and most of the posts will be her.

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2016 7:33 PM

I haven't noticed she who will not be named in some time now. What threads is she lurking in these days?

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2016 7:39 PM

Demonic Experiences for one R3. Most of the posts are her.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2016 7:41 PM

So it's certain that she and Witchie-Poo are one in the same?

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2016 7:45 PM

I've never believed that R5 but it could be true. Witchiepoo claimed to be an "expert" on UFOs, big foot, "A Real Southern Witch" and Oprah Winfrey's personal florist. There was more too, can't remember, lotsof supernatural hokum. Identified as a "37 year old gay white male" with a hot 20-something bf. Openly sympathized with gay basher Kathryn Knott and claimed gay men were notoriously violent misogynists (yes, a self-claimed gay male wrote those things). Back in the days of trolldar all of these posts and threads connected to Witchiepoo but not Dumbvita. But maybe it is the same person. They're both similarly nuts.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2016 7:51 PM

That has been debated back and forth R5. Some say, yes, some no. Both have similar styles of writing. They are responsible for that "Lucifer" thread too. Mental illness and paranoia runs deep.

I have to say it's hilarious when she reveals herself by attempting to claim that some fat stalker from a trailer park is responsible for all the stuff on the internet posted in her name.

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2016 7:52 PM

Trolldar could not distinguish between different devices in the same place. So you could have a desktop and a laptop and have different ISPs. Just because she was trolldarred under one ISP doesn't mean she wasn't posting from two different devices.

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2016 8:10 PM

I know she's not a well woman, but I find her entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2016 8:11 PM

I believe she's a professional troll on disability and uses multiple devices R8.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2016 8:12 PM

This explained a lot.

I'm glad I'm not alone in wondering what in the world is going on around here.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2016 4:02 AM

[quote]I believe she's a professional troll on disability and uses multiple devices [R8].

Sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2016 4:04 AM

The "she" is a "he" and most of these responses are him.

His numerous threads are starting to get squashed and he is becoming unhinged. He comes in threads saying the OP is a "she." He is trying to throw you off.

It's a silly, giggly way older male who resembles the love child of John Wayne Gacy and Uncle Fester.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2016 4:12 AM

Uh oh. She's here...

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2016 4:14 AM

Why was she called Poo Shoes?

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2016 4:43 AM

R13 D A V I D A does look like Uncle Fester in some of her photos.

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2016 4:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2016 4:50 AM

That's not her.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2016 4:51 AM

R18, that doesn't even look like a woman.

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2016 4:53 AM

[quote]Why was she called Poo Shoes?

Found it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2016 5:09 AM

Poo shoes is a classic.

I've dropped in "Bellagio" on numerous snarky, non-related threads and always get a few W+Ws from those "in the know."

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2016 5:47 AM

[quote]I have to say it's hilarious when she reveals herself by attempting to claim that some fat stalker from a trailer park is responsible for all the stuff on the internet posted in her name.

She used to claim that was Umpy. Seriously.

She screws up on details of her lies so much that I really don't think she's also Witchiepoo. She would never be able to keep the two characters separate like that.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2016 5:54 AM

[quote] I believe she's a professional troll on disability and uses multiple devices

She's likely just posting from a single Windows 98 laptop, trying not to kicked out of various Starbucks while spending 8 hours posting satanic photos.

by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2016 6:21 AM

There's a distinct smell of desperation and fear in this thread. The giggly man has realized he's not relevant. It explains the banal postings with use of the word "she" instead of "he" desperately trying to fool people.

I'll leave you to your imaginary world. Thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2016 6:24 AM

[quote]I have to say it's hilarious when she reveals herself by attempting to claim that some fat stalker from a trailer park is responsible for all the stuff on the internet posted in her name.

She's still claiming this.

See posts 93 and 94.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2016 6:31 AM

R25, Jeesit! So sick. Mental disability insurance for sure. Didn't have a hard time getting approved for disability I'm so sure.

by Anonymousreply 26April 11, 2016 6:43 AM

I guess she's starving for attention. It's sad. It would be easier to feel sorry for her if she was nicer about people, and not so arrogant. But it's still sad.

by Anonymousreply 27April 11, 2016 7:11 AM

This is rich.

by Anonymousreply 28April 11, 2016 6:06 PM

[quote]That has been debated back and forth [R5]. Some say, yes, some no. Both have similar styles of writing. They are responsible for that "Lucifer" thread too. Mental illness and paranoia runs deep.

[quote]I believe she's a professional troll on disability and uses multiple devices

Sort of like a very enthusiastic fan of a former pop star who constantly tries to convince everyone that said former pop star (who concerts always fail) is still Queen! Inevitably, after being attacked, several posters will magically appear to defend him... all of who remarkably, have a very similar writing style to said psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 29April 11, 2016 6:13 PM

Oh, no. Don't bring him into this.

by Anonymousreply 30April 11, 2016 6:15 PM

R24 is her again, desperately trying to deflect. The "he" she refers to is the singular troll which, in her mind, is her one and only nemesis on DL.

We're really talking about YOU, D-A-V-I-D-A_R-O-C-H-E-L-L-E, the nutcase who stalks George Clooney and his wife, spins wild tales about anything and everything and tries to claim she's a working actress. You are poo shoes and you are the dried up old hag in the hhilarious glamour shot at R17. Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 31April 11, 2016 6:18 PM

I will give it to the troll spoken of in R29. He at least *tries* (unsuccessfully) to change the tone of his responses to himself. Often to the point of "diplomatically" saying negative things about the washed up "pop star," but ultimately, you can still tell the writing style is the same.

But unlike the poopy shoes troll, he does a better job of having multiple accounts.

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2016 6:19 PM

The photo at R17 is not her.

by Anonymousreply 33April 11, 2016 6:25 PM

OP, you're talking about trying to hack into someone's computer or track-down other people's reviews of her real life work services as a maid, so you can find where she's located and then...do what, exactly?

All because you can't bear to know that someone is posting threads you aren't interested in, that these threads are somehow invading your mind and bothering you so much that she MUST BE STOPPED? And the subject here is how mentally ill she is?

Please, do go on.

by Anonymousreply 34April 11, 2016 6:28 PM

Uh R34 the OP said nothing of the sort which only leads me to believe that you are...

by Anonymousreply 35April 11, 2016 6:33 PM

Wow, R34, talk about grasping. Nowhere does it say anything of the sort. Take your meds and take a nappy poo.

by Anonymousreply 36April 11, 2016 6:38 PM

R35 Who is this person? Every time we talk about anything that requires booting-up the brainpower, some fool goes off on "Dumbvida!" I'm not an original Dlr. I have no idea who this person is.

But there is nothing odd about DLrs knowing people in high places. Aren't most users here gay men? All gay men have connections. Even the poor ones. There is a high concentration of professional education because of late or no child-rearing in the gay community and those who aren't highly educated and/or wealthy are still sexual options from a closed group. In fact, if you're a gay steelworker, you'll probably have more top academics and executives pursuing you than the dynamic of heterosexual peers. It shouldn't surprise or impress anyone on here that many do.

by Anonymousreply 37April 11, 2016 6:39 PM

Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 38April 11, 2016 6:39 PM

R34 I misread that as "identifying", like stalking a person down.

by Anonymousreply 39April 11, 2016 6:42 PM

When I found this thread, after reading DR's post in the Ted Cruz Nat'l Enquirer thread (where she advised readers to look up her various nicknames on here), things fell into place. I'm not going to continue reading about DR or wondering about her, but I will tell you all that DR is not this person's name. She has elaborately built a personality online using the made-up name and it is hard to understand why anyone would do that. My guess is that she has a compulsion to know it all, to inform people of her knowledge about a myriad of subjects, to set people straight, and to always have the last word. The internet is her way of doing this. I hope that it's harmless, and hopefully keeping her from harming people in her real life.

Again, the name Davida Rochelle is a pseudonym, not the poster's real name (no matter how long she has used it, no matter how many times she insists it is, no matter how many times she insists that she doesn't lie). And that photo is not her.

by Anonymousreply 40April 11, 2016 6:47 PM

From post #94:

"I've tried to help many, many people in my life. Sadly so many end up trying to back stab me in return. "

I think this sentence is key to what she believes. She thinks she's a good person, and she thinks she's helped many people in her life. Yet, she has a deep, ongoing victim mentality. She sees herself as all good. and other people as bad. Notice in many of her stories, she's adds extra details which give nuance toward her being very innocent in whatever situation she's describing. She's the subtle hero of every story, no matter how unimportant the story even seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 11, 2016 7:30 PM

...or the overt or subtle victim of every story.

by Anonymousreply 42April 11, 2016 7:37 PM

OP is far crazier than Poo Shoes. And he's a mean person and she's not.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2016 7:44 PM

She's a mean person. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 44April 11, 2016 7:45 PM

Why do we assume this DR person is female? I'd put $10 on It being a man pretending to be a woman. When I first read the poo story it sounded like a man. Is It the same person whose mail was always messed up by the Las Vegas Post Office?

by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2016 7:53 PM

She's female.

by Anonymousreply 46April 11, 2016 7:55 PM

And she's mean

by Anonymousreply 47April 11, 2016 7:57 PM

But aren't people like Davida the spice of DataLounge?

by Anonymousreply 48April 11, 2016 7:58 PM

Yes, but she overdoes it and uses this place like it's her own backyard.

by Anonymousreply 49April 11, 2016 8:02 PM

And she's deceptive. But why?

by Anonymousreply 50April 11, 2016 8:03 PM

Anyone who addresses her comments or disagrees with her is quickly called a troll. She just wants to open threads and listen to herself talk, or post on threads and have everyone agree with her. She doesn't seem to read anyone else's comments. She just posts and runs, and then posts again later until she beats everyone down with her point of view.

by Anonymousreply 51April 11, 2016 8:11 PM

I have never once seen a "Dumbvida/Davida/Poo shoes" thread but now my interest is piqued. There are enough dull people in awe of their own dullness and ignorance of everything around, trying to silence any debate and discussion they are uninterested in or can't keep up with. I like people who discuss things.

by Anonymousreply 52April 11, 2016 8:15 PM

Her threads are everywhere. She starts a lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 53April 11, 2016 8:20 PM

[quote]But there is nothing odd about DLrs knowing people in high places. Aren't most users here gay men? All gay men have connections.

She is neither gay nor male.

by Anonymousreply 54April 11, 2016 8:38 PM

"She has elaborately built a personality online using the made-up name and it is hard to understand why anyone would do that. My guess is that she has a compulsion to know it all, to inform people of her knowledge about a myriad of subjects, to set people straight, and to always have the last word."

It's just as likely that she is intentionally trolling us and enjoys how seriously her attackers take everything she posts. I have trolled her back several times on the satanic entertainment industry thread, yet have never received any acknowledgment- that's reserved for the people earnestly arguing with her, thinking that she truly believes what she's posting. I'm not even convinced that she isn't actually a he.

by Anonymousreply 55April 11, 2016 8:49 PM

Meant to say that I suspect she is really a he- sorry for the convoluted syntax in that last sentence.

by Anonymousreply 56April 11, 2016 8:51 PM

[quote]It's just as likely that she is intentionally trolling us and enjoys how seriously her attackers take everything she posts.

This is her. Notice the word "attackers".

by Anonymousreply 57April 11, 2016 9:06 PM

No, dumbfuck, I'm not her. I used "attackers" because that's how her zelous discreditors act. I'm always amused by how easily riled certain commenters are by what is obvious trolling.

by Anonymousreply 58April 11, 2016 9:11 PM

[quote]It's just as likely that she is intentionally trolling us and enjoys how seriously her attackers take everything she posts. I have trolled her back several times on the satanic entertainment industry thread, yet have never received any acknowledgment- that's reserved for the people earnestly arguing with her, thinking that she truly believes what she's posting. I'm not even convinced that she isn't actually a he.

Why would someone "troll" a site for years? And "enjoy how seriously her attackers take everything she posts"? This person, probably you, has an insatiable need for attention. And this person, probably you, is antagonistic and angry. That's not interesting, and it's not fun.

by Anonymousreply 59April 11, 2016 9:13 PM

Notice how quickly sweet little R55 turned into R58?

by Anonymousreply 60April 11, 2016 9:14 PM

Ok, whatever, you guys win. Sure, I'm duhvida. Whatever makes you happy, because you're too fucking stupid to understand what trolling is and why people find it amusing to do it. She/he will keep doing it until you stop feeding the troll. Continue on in your smug assurance that you've finally burned the witchipoo.

by Anonymousreply 61April 11, 2016 9:22 PM

It's impossible to get through to her. She's arrogant and defensive. And then, of course, always the victim.

by Anonymousreply 62April 11, 2016 9:24 PM

She hangs out here to get the attention she craves. On other sites she usually gets only a few responses or ignored, or, because they require registration, she gets blocked. That's why she stays here.

by Anonymousreply 63April 11, 2016 9:27 PM

There's the typical anger again at R61.

by Anonymousreply 64April 11, 2016 9:28 PM

Im merely annoyed, fellow troll r64, but tell yourself whatever you need to get through your day.

by Anonymousreply 65April 11, 2016 9:30 PM

The trolleth consumeth itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 11, 2016 9:33 PM

You hate what you call trolls, yet you claim to be one yourself at R55, and consider it so amusing. So, when you troll a site, it's all in good fun. But if people don't like it, they're terrible trolls. Strange logic.

by Anonymousreply 67April 11, 2016 9:35 PM

She tortures logic to make herself always right. And always a victim.

by Anonymousreply 68April 11, 2016 9:37 PM

Where did I ever say that I hate trolls? Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Renner thread to troll. You tedious bitches will have to continue stroking yourselves without me for a while.

by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2016 9:38 PM

[quote]because you're too fucking stupid

[quote]No, dumbfuck

Anger, not "merely annoyed", R65.

by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2016 9:39 PM

I don't get why she's allowed to endlessly troll here. I would think they would ban her.

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2016 9:53 PM

[quote]Tutorial for identifying our old unwanted Las Vegas maid's threads and posts

Another identification: She says "be gone!" or "go play!" when she wants someone out of a thread. She thinks she owns the place.

by Anonymousreply 72April 12, 2016 12:27 AM

R69 Do kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 73April 12, 2016 12:38 AM

Who will she blame for this thread?

by Anonymousreply 74April 12, 2016 12:51 AM

She already blamed the OP, saying he's crazier than her and that he's mean and she's not. (@R43)

by Anonymousreply 75April 12, 2016 12:59 AM

The pic @R17 is definitely her from a few years ago. Here's her infamous Cosmo cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 12, 2016 1:36 AM

Here's another. Somewhere there's a priceless one of her in a party hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 12, 2016 1:40 AM

Isn't that Debbie Harry?

by Anonymousreply 78April 12, 2016 1:42 AM

I assure you, those photos are not her.

by Anonymousreply 79April 12, 2016 2:02 AM

Regarding the link at R25, Poo's posts at 94 and 95 in that thread are her way of maintaining the false identity and false photos. Why else would she tell a new crop of Dataloungers about her past here since it seems that it was a bit humiliating? It the identity and photos were her, I think she would have wanted all of that to fade away. She re-introduced it all the other day in that thread in order to make old and new posters think she's this other person.

by Anonymousreply 80April 12, 2016 2:10 AM

R79, then who is it? What do you know that no one else seems to? Quit being mysterious and provide the details

by Anonymousreply 81April 12, 2016 2:27 AM

Since this is an anonymous forum, I can't say a lot. But the name and the pictures are not her.

by Anonymousreply 82April 12, 2016 3:16 AM

R82 You're full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 83April 12, 2016 3:33 AM

R82 the point of an anonymous forum is that you can post on it anonymously. That makes no sense

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2016 3:57 AM

I remember her FB page once had a conversation between her and a "friend" about her "glamour shots" she had posted on it. Someone said "nice pics" and DR replied "I just wish I could post them on Datalounge but that troll will just start up" or something like that. She believes one person is responsible for all the DL hate towards her and why she thinks gay men want to look at her saggy old body in pictures is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2016 3:37 PM

[quote]She says "be gone!"

[quote]She believes one person is responsible for all the DL hate towards her

Interesting comments because those are two things that the fan of the former Pop Princess now the Cancellation Queen who had to sell herself into marriage for cash, also says and does. Are they all the same or is it just a common trait the unhinge trolls have?

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2016 3:57 PM

I assure you DR is not her real name, these are not pictures of her, and if she has or had a Facebook page under that name, it's fake.

by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2016 7:30 PM

Does that mean we can expect a big reveal? And if so, with the timing of it be strategic?

by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2016 7:41 PM

All the posts denying the pictures are her are by Davida herself.

by Anonymousreply 89April 13, 2016 6:19 AM

Not true.

by Anonymousreply 90April 13, 2016 6:21 AM

Whoever Davida is she's prolific. I found this just by googling her name. It's a discus account of someone named SammyLee and her responses to Davida on People about, you guessed, George and Amal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 13, 2016 4:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 13, 2016 4:06 PM

OP - your post seems to fit the description of posts by the offending individual.

by Anonymousreply 93April 13, 2016 4:09 PM

Interesting point about something brought up above... about similarities in our resident trolls and whether several of them are actually the same person or not.

Checking on the author of a few of the supernatural and true crime threads yielded someone who also started several anti-popstar threads (a particular popstar who is seen as a nemesis of one deranged fans favorite).

by Anonymousreply 94April 13, 2016 4:13 PM

Well, I see that [...] has replace "she who cannot be named". What's the deal with that?

by Anonymousreply 95April 13, 2016 6:16 PM

Paranoid Nancy Drews like R57 are actually part of the problem. She's become the boogeyman hiding behind every thread.

"Attackers" is actually a common word used in multiple contexts. It is not some "dead giveaway." This is why I don't buy the Witchiepoo theory. We actually do have multiple trolls as well as regular people who might use the word "attacker" in a particular context. Dial it DOWN, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 96April 13, 2016 6:22 PM

R96 = her

by Anonymousreply 97April 13, 2016 6:36 PM

Right on cue, R97. I won't accuse YOU of being her, but you do seem to suffer from nearly identical afflictions and delusions.

by Anonymousreply 98April 13, 2016 6:38 PM

Hon,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 13, 2016 6:42 PM

The defensiveness gives her away every time.

The kitty is giving you good advice, D.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 13, 2016 6:44 PM

Poo Shoes still comes in here trying to get in the last word.

This thread is the best!

by Anonymousreply 101April 13, 2016 6:48 PM

Remember everyone, DR is not her real name, and those photos are not her.

by Anonymousreply 102April 13, 2016 6:50 PM

[quote]"Attackers" is actually a common word used in multiple contexts. It is not some "dead giveaway." This is why I don't buy the Witchiepoo theory. We actually do have multiple trolls as well as regular people who might use the word "attacker" in a particular context. Dial it DOWN, Mary.

No, Poo, you start tons of threads, and you post in those threads continually. It's all you. You are very dedicated to being heard.

by Anonymousreply 103April 13, 2016 7:01 PM

[quote]OP - your post seems to fit the description of posts by the offending individual.

That's the point. The OP is giving a tutorial on how to identify the "offending individual's" posts.

by Anonymousreply 104April 14, 2016 3:42 AM

R96, please go on.

I also believe witchie-poo might be another person entirely.

by Anonymousreply 105April 14, 2016 4:26 AM

DR, if you're so upset with people discussing you here, then maybe you should quit posting here. In time people would forget about you. Look at sociopath Brandon--he's rarely mentioned now.

You love the attention in some sick way, even though it's all negative attention.

by Anonymousreply 106April 14, 2016 10:33 AM

[quote]The photo at R17 is not her.

Yes it is, she posted it herself back when she was trying to prove she was in a music video. And to her credit, she was, indeed, in a video, it just wasn't a huge music video as she claimed but some Vegas advertising thing.

by Anonymousreply 107April 14, 2016 12:27 PM

[quote]I will tell you all that DR is not this person's name. She has elaborately built a personality online using the made-up name and it is hard to understand why anyone would do that.

Look, guys, DR, is a real person. She was in a crappy indie movie in the 1990s and her name is on the IMDb (and yes, DR is her name). She claimed to be in a commercial and she really was in it -- the commercial was a local one, but it was online and verifiable. She claimed to be in a music video a couple years ago and someone here found her, plus all the publicity photos she took were online (as were all the other girls' photos; there was something like 300 women involved). It's the same person, and it's all one person, not a fake persona.

DR exaggerates and is delusional, but the people who claim she's just a troll persona or some innocent lady that someone has stolen the identity of are wrong. They're trying to make a conspiracy where none exists.

The problem (and the reason I wish she would stop posting) is that she hands out all this personal information to try to convince us of her own wacky conspiracy theories. I wish she would stop, for her own sake.

by Anonymousreply 108April 14, 2016 12:35 PM

[quote]The problem...is that she hands out all this personal information to try to convince us of her own wacky conspiracy theories.

That's one reason why I have trouble feeling sorry for her. No one would know her real name or what she looks like if she hadn't provided the information herself. She brings ridicule upon herself by insisting people constantly question if she's old enough to enter a casino when we all know she could have grandchildren old enough to enter a casino.

by Anonymousreply 109April 14, 2016 1:07 PM

She does post her real name on comments sections online. But DR is not her real name. The photos here are not photos of her. She's not a troll, per se, because she's posting here with all sincerity about the subjects she posts about. But she does not use her real name.

by Anonymousreply 110April 14, 2016 7:32 PM

[quote]Yes it is, she posted it herself back when she was trying to prove she was in a music video. And to her credit, she was, indeed, in a video, it just wasn't a huge music video as she claimed but some Vegas advertising thing.

She tells half-truths. And the photo at R17 is not her.

by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2016 7:44 PM

R111 et al., I'd say you're probably DR herself, considering your favorite hobby is to change IP addresses and/or clear your cookies each time you post.

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2016 7:50 PM

Nope. Not her.

by Anonymousreply 113April 14, 2016 8:04 PM

Whether she's real or not, I really don't understand the whole attraction of trolling. What's the purpose? What are they getting out of it?

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2016 8:25 PM

If it's not her real name then why did she get the webmaster to erase her name every time we typed it?

by Anonymousreply 115April 14, 2016 9:10 PM

Attention. She has an insatiable need for it.

by Anonymousreply 116April 14, 2016 9:10 PM

[quote]Whether she's real or not, I really don't understand the whole attraction of trolling. What's the purpose? What are they getting out of it?

Attention. She has an insatiable need for it.

by Anonymousreply 117April 14, 2016 9:13 PM

(Sorry for the double post.)

by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2016 9:13 PM

R25, R40, R41

by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2016 9:21 PM

Eeeeeek

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2016 9:46 PM

She is a lady of grace and dignity. Don't hate, just defecate!

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2016 9:48 PM

Her name on IMDb is R0chelle Kanter, from that one, long ago movie. She may have added the D@vida later but if you search for all three names (DRK) for someone in Las Vegas (where she claims to live) there are public records for her.

Denying the pics are her is a new development. She used to be proud of them. I'd like to think she's now properly medicated and is embarrassed about what a fool she's made of herself, thus the denials. But it's probably just more looniness.

DR, I don't know what you're trying to do but it's too little too late. You've posted too much craziness, for too many years, on too many websites to retract it all now. Especially here on DL. We know you too well.

You want a normal life? Stay off the Internet, stop stalking celebrities and seek psychiatric help. I'm sure in a city as big as Las Vegas you can get free assistance--especially with all your powerful Republican connections who helped you with your USPS problems.

by Anonymousreply 122April 14, 2016 9:50 PM

She may be the troll who was kicked off another site for some ridiculous and defaming story about Tim McGraw. The story started with enough detail to make it believable but as the story continued you knew it wasn't real. A poster identified her as someone who infested other sites and she and her story went poof (not poo).

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2016 10:22 PM

[quote] Her name on IMDb is R0chelle Kanter, from that one, long ago movie.

I think she mentioned that casting directors frequently brought her in for parts thinking she was a relative of producer David Kanter.

Maybe she goes by "Davida Kanter" when trying to get parts, purposefully trying to fool agents.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2016 10:24 PM

Is she the same troll who posts about Clooney's armament deals and Islamic conspiracies behind his marriage?

by Anonymousreply 125April 14, 2016 10:39 PM

[quote] Is she the same troll who posts about Clooney's armament deals and Islamic conspiracies behind his marriage?

Yes, see several posts by user "Telling It Like It Is" here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 14, 2016 10:49 PM

It's hard to understand someone this disliked remaining here.

by Anonymousreply 127April 14, 2016 11:50 PM

[quote]Yes, see several posts by user "Telling It Like It Is" here:

Her comments were disturbing. She somewhat downplays her dark side when she posts here. Somewhat. I've noticed she is quick to anger.

by Anonymousreply 128April 14, 2016 11:54 PM

About George Clooney she used to write:

[quote]Eyes reflect personality and intelligence, chest and shoulders offer a nice place to rest my head, and the purpose of his strong arms is to hold me...

She also claimed Clooney was her mentor and (secret) agent.

She had a nervous breakdown when he announced he was marrying Amal. Nervous breakdown may be the wrong term, since she was crazy to begin with. She decided Amal was a terrorist, among other things, dedicated to ruining GC.

If you want more, the thread below is a funny read on a slow Sunday afternoon. DR posts often on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 15, 2016 12:20 AM

From the link at R129, the last post in the thread:

"She seems like the type of asshole who goes running to the police with made up bullshit. If she really has done so, she is sick in the head."

Very insightful post. Very insightful...

by Anonymousreply 130April 15, 2016 12:33 AM

R122 Exactly. The poster claiming those photos aren't real is so obviously her. Who else would care?

by Anonymousreply 131April 15, 2016 12:59 AM

[quote] Her name on IMDb is R0chelle Kanter

But she keeps posting about the evils of Kaballah, and tries to expose various Jews for various crimes. Seems like she used the Jew name for Hollywood purposes but drops it otherwise.

Does this mean she is a self loathing Jew? Or is she pretending to be Jewish for her career?

by Anonymousreply 132April 15, 2016 5:12 AM

Clinically, she sounds BPD/NPD with schizoaffective indicators

by Anonymousreply 133April 15, 2016 10:07 AM

That Davida or whatever woman is beyond nuts but honestly, at this point, the stalking you guys are doing and going all out is getting to her level of crazy too. Both groups need to get a life already.

by Anonymousreply 134April 15, 2016 10:48 AM

Neutral?

Yeah, sure....

by Anonymousreply 135April 15, 2016 11:04 AM

R134 = new to DL or is DR herself

by Anonymousreply 136April 15, 2016 11:12 AM

Another DR classic thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 15, 2016 2:59 PM

OP, thank you for starting this thread! She does indeed crave attention and has a neurotic or psychotic need to separate herself from that truth. However, when the spotlight turns from the disturbing things she says to this desiccated troglodyte herself, she scurries to the shadows like the sick cockroach she is.

by Anonymousreply 138April 15, 2016 3:39 PM

I wonder if she's a Coast-to-Coast listener

by Anonymousreply 139April 15, 2016 3:43 PM

[quote]That Davida or whatever woman is beyond nuts but honestly, at this point, the stalking you guys are doing and going all out is getting to her level of crazy too. Both groups need to get a life already.

So you should be allowed to bother people as often as you like, but no one should respond?

by Anonymousreply 140April 15, 2016 8:37 PM

For those of you wondering about the "Poo Shoes" reference, here's Duhvida's classic victim story. (Actually a revenge on an employer who'd fired her. She sued them for $1 million or something allegedly over some tacky satin bridesmaid pumps.)

Anyway, it's funny and would be funnier if DR weren't such a nasty troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 15, 2016 9:21 PM

You evil bastards! I have been pissing myself silly with laughter! I fell into the Davida web, & reading excerpts from the brown poop shoe incident to my husband, who found it equally hilarious. Hours spent (but not wasted!)

by Anonymousreply 142April 16, 2016 12:13 AM

An addition for the tutorial: She sometimes tells a poster to go away and adds "the grown-ups are talking".

The irony is rich.

by Anonymousreply 143April 17, 2016 3:19 AM

[quote]An addition for the tutorial: She sometimes tells a poster to go away and adds "the grown-ups are talking".

So weird because as someone mentioned above, there's another troll who does the exact same thing. Are we sure they're not all one and the same?

by Anonymousreply 144April 17, 2016 3:25 AM

They probably are one and the same.

by Anonymousreply 145April 17, 2016 3:27 AM

She often starts threads where she claims to have a dilemma, which wouldn't really be a dilemma for most people, i.e., wouldn't be hard to know what to do in the situation. And she often says she's a gay male when setting up and explaining the supposed situation or event.

by Anonymousreply 146April 18, 2016 5:04 AM

Bumping up this important tutorial.

by Anonymousreply 147April 18, 2016 7:00 PM

[quote]She often starts threads where she claims to have a dilemma, which wouldn't really be a dilemma for most people,

Like having your shoes being suddenly covered with shit? I've never been to the B******o but this psycho once claimed she once worked there ("working with the VIPs") and they fired her.

Well, no wonder. If you stalk celebrities, it might put celebrities off from visiting.

The poo story was a revenge thing. While I haven't been there, I suspect they have professionally made, working toilets that don't easily overflow. It was all to make the B******o look bad.see

Suffice it to say, she's nuts and we enjoy (?) her trolling because the stories are funny.

by Anonymousreply 148April 18, 2016 8:02 PM

^^...was all to make the B******o look bad. See?

by Anonymousreply 149April 18, 2016 8:05 PM

Imagine having to deal with such a vengeful person in real life, though. I'm sure she's put a lot of people through hell.

by Anonymousreply 150April 18, 2016 8:05 PM

She probably doesn't know anyone. That's why she comes to the one site that hasn't banned her.

I would like to feel bad for her but she's said so many ugly anti-gay things, I just cannot.

by Anonymousreply 151April 18, 2016 9:24 PM

Not all supernatural posts are hers. I've started a ghost stories thread before and been accused of being her. I don't believe a lot of the conspiracy shit posted here but some people (besides poo shoes) are interested in those topics.

by Anonymousreply 152April 20, 2016 6:34 AM

R152 just stepped into a river of poo-filled danger!

by Anonymousreply 153April 20, 2016 6:38 AM

What has she said that's homophobic? I seem to recall a rumor that she was the "AIDS-infected 'mos troll," but was that ever established?

by Anonymousreply 154April 20, 2016 6:54 AM

She posted some really anti Liberal and pro conservative shit on Daily Mail the other day.

by Anonymousreply 155April 20, 2016 6:55 AM

Sorry in the past not the other day.

by Anonymousreply 156April 20, 2016 6:59 AM

Is she the same troll who goes on about Angelina Jolie being into voodoo or is that another old woman shut in?

by Anonymousreply 157April 20, 2016 2:51 PM

There's an old black woman on disability up in Illinois who starts threads bashing whites and Asians, Jews. She's obsessed about Amana Knox being guilty and a Satanist. Claims to know more about the case because she reads European news sites. You can find her on Knox threads. Her last name is Walters. She has dozens of sock puppets on Dlisted but they have her number over there now.

by Anonymousreply 158April 20, 2016 3:02 PM

She also lists "Pastor Rick Warren" as one of her "favorites" on FaceBook. This is the whackjob xtian who always compares gay people to bigamists, necrophiliacs, and child molesters--all in Christ's love, of course. So, bear that in mind when judging Poo Shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 20, 2016 3:56 PM

[quote]She brings ridicule upon herself by insisting people constantly question if she's old enough to enter a casino when we all know she could have grandchildren old enough to enter a casino.

I loved how she insisted that she was one of the young, hot stars of the "music video", instead of being thrice the age of all the other girls who attended.

And when we questioned her beauty, she said that she was a size 2 just like all the other girls, we could call the Victoria's Secret store in Vegas to confirm!

by Anonymousreply 160April 20, 2016 4:51 PM

[quote]She also lists "Pastor Rick Warren" as one of her "favorites" on FaceBook.

Not her Facebook. Poo is an atheist.

by Anonymousreply 161April 20, 2016 8:31 PM

I used "thank you for sharing" when I was discussing someone's dreams because it's a polite way to end the conversation. There isn't always a secret agenda to things.

You bitches sound pretty desperate for the attention of that person, whoever she is, that you fall into following one sick poster here with his constant hate posts against anyone who dares say anything outside his narrow views.

Every thread about the supernatural or readings turns from fun into hateful because of the OP and his stupid followers.

by Anonymousreply 162April 20, 2016 9:14 PM

[quote] Every thread about the supernatural or readings turns from fun into hateful....

Fun? There's nothing fun about grifters and their victims.

by Anonymousreply 163April 20, 2016 9:29 PM

Hello poo shoes at R162!

by Anonymousreply 164April 20, 2016 9:52 PM

[quote]Fun? There's nothing fun about grifters and their victims.

Exactly, R163. If only people knew what Poo Shoes is like in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 165April 20, 2016 11:37 PM

I agree, R164... R162 = Poo Shoes.

Who else would have such animosity toward the creator of this thread? Only the the subject of the thread would feel so irritated at its existence. The rest of us find it quite helpful.

by Anonymousreply 166April 21, 2016 1:02 AM

[quote]Don't forget -- serial killers, famous murders/crimes, disappearances, Hollywood Satanism, unsolved mysteries

But this is about 50 percent of what we talk about here.

by Anonymousreply 167April 21, 2016 1:07 AM

She's a mousy looking probably Russian or Eastern European Jew. That's what I got from the images.

Definitely schizotypal. Plain looking people sometimes find it hard to realize they weren't born beauties. Gwyneth Paltrow suffers from this affliction but poo shoes is really plain and mousy looking.

It can be fascinating watching people who are nothing special grapple with the fact that they're nothing special. It brings up a whole host of dysfunction and defensive behavior. Like I said, it's fascinating observing a person who cannot accept that they're not really special in any kind of way. On some level they feel they are entitled to be in the top 10%. They really lose it as they age. Quite the show.

by Anonymousreply 168April 21, 2016 2:10 AM

She's Gwyneth Paltrow to the 10th power.

by Anonymousreply 169April 21, 2016 2:12 AM

Who is she on Dlisted before she got banned? ☆ Seems they are rid of her now.

by Anonymousreply 170April 21, 2016 2:19 AM

I agree with r162 about the threads being ruined but I still love the poo shoes drama! And according to her daily mail comments she hinks th bible is fiction. So even though she may believe in some crazy conspiracies she may not even believe in the supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 171April 21, 2016 2:40 AM

Those photos are not her, R168. The rest of your description about her psyche sounds possible, though.

by Anonymousreply 172April 21, 2016 3:58 AM

At times she almost warrants sympathy, but then she'll lash out with a comment like this when someone simply calls her out on her crap.

""Can someone tell me if it's possible to determine the city in which this pseudo professor lives? I must notify the police in his area as his posts prove he's a child sexual abuser with a very dark past. His computer needs to be monitored for past unethical activities. Proudly I've gotten many other child perverts arrested and their laptops seized on less evidence, so I know the direct signs of a real sicko. ""

by Anonymousreply 173April 21, 2016 4:11 AM

[quote]Proudly I've gotten many other child perverts arrested and their laptops seized on less evidence, so I know the direct signs of a real sicko. ""

That's a lie too.

by Anonymousreply 174April 21, 2016 4:17 AM

R174 DR often brags about working with LE, primarily because they show up at her door so often.

[quote]...whoever she is, that you fall into following one sick poster here with his constant hate posts against anyone who dares say anything outside his narrow views.

Ah, DR, you missed us. How sweet. Did you notice how the accuser and the tormenter changed genders? It's a dead giveaway of your style.

I told you upthread, sincerely, I hope you get help.

You set yourself up on DL for harsh reactions, so quit playing the victim. In a city as big as Las Vegas, I'm sure they're mental health services free. All you need to do is mention George or Amal Clooney and, I promise, there's a room for you.

We both know the LVPD won't be shocked to see you again.

Best of luck!

by Anonymousreply 175April 21, 2016 2:25 PM

Seriously? I really am starting to think this person is the same one who trolls obsessively over their hate of Madonna and "love" of a pop "star" who always cancels. Many of the habits mentioned above seem to fit perfectly and this person also will ultimately resort in calling people child predators.

by Anonymousreply 176April 21, 2016 2:34 PM

R172 How do you know this? You have yet to offer up any proof.

by Anonymousreply 177April 21, 2016 3:14 PM

Poo has been spotted. And she's angry and blame-shifting, as usual. Post #121 of this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 21, 2016 7:04 PM

Another tutorial tip: she's been known to create a thread for the sole purpose of answering someone's question on another thread, but she opens a brand new thread to ensure undivided attention to her first (quite wordy) post.

by Anonymousreply 179April 22, 2016 2:38 AM

BA ha ha@ R175 : a very special padded room with no sharp corners. She needs a box of crayons, butchers' paper and a very dedicated psychiatric team. Schizoaffective and BPD - the attention seeking, inability to sustain relationships, lack of boundaries, perpetual victim mentality and unstable sense of self are all flags.

by Anonymousreply 180April 22, 2016 6:45 AM

I was reading the dark brown fecal shoes thread. Holy shit! I had no idea there is this weird 400lb abusive Umpy angle!

by Anonymousreply 181April 22, 2016 8:57 AM

She really goes off on some guy on this thread. Post #160. She calls him by name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 22, 2016 7:43 PM

From post 160 of the thread linked at R182: "Are the police in St Petersberg FL aware of your criminal record and repeated violent threats to Democratic female politicians? We all know bullies insult females over the internet because they are so POWERLESS AND WEAK. So find a dirty sandbox to play in, and leave the adults alone."

Very close language to that referenced in R143. This tutorial is good.

by Anonymousreply 183April 22, 2016 8:05 PM

Is James Walsh yet another figment of her imagination or does the poor guy actually exist?

by Anonymousreply 184April 22, 2016 8:17 PM

I assume she's made this person up and uses "him" to allow her to blame someone else for past posts that she regrets. She doesn't realize how strange it all sounds. (Some people speculated in another thread she has a delusional disorder. It seems possible, but I hope not.)

by Anonymousreply 185April 23, 2016 1:26 AM

R176 Janbot isn't Poo shoes but they're both disturbed.

In the thread below there was a loon defending Muslims throwing gay men to their deaths. After a lot of people blocked him, it turned out to be Janbot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 23, 2016 1:58 AM

Do you have a post to point to R186?

by Anonymousreply 187April 23, 2016 2:27 AM

Has anyone determined if Janbot is a gay man or not?

by Anonymousreply 188April 23, 2016 3:25 AM

Another tutorial item: Poo Shoes often creates threads in which she's in a situation with others, often family, and she's hit with a moral dilemma because the other people were obviously raised by wolves, while upstanding, highly-evolved Poo Shoes tries to keep quiet, but is very conflicted internally. She takes the high road, of course, but is left wondering how any of the others tolerate each other, and there's usually a child she grieves for. (See "My Sister is a Compulsive Liar", and "Racist Rant" for the latest threads of this nature.) And, of course, she brings the matter to DL for some much needed advice and consolation. (But really just for attention, because the story isn't really true.)

by Anonymousreply 189April 23, 2016 6:39 AM

R187 I think R122 said it. Youd have to block th person and look at your ignored posters to find out.

by Anonymousreply 190April 23, 2016 7:05 PM

Sorry, I meant reply 122 in the thread a linked at R186. The way I formatted it it would take you to 122 on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 191April 23, 2016 7:23 PM

I was FB friends with Dumbvida for awhile and those pictures posted on this thread are really her. She posted some pictures on FB that I know were taken the day she posted them, tho with as crazy as she is I guess it's always possible she is stalking one of her neighbors for the pictures or something. One thing I can tell you is that she is far worse when away from here. She believes just about every conspiracy theory out there and will try to convince anyone of the "facts" and her "insider" info. She really does believe that Amal Clooney is the antichrist or something and has eaten George's soul. She posts under a billion names on IMDB, People and a bunch of other sites every time Clooney gets any press, posting her insane beliefs about George and his wife. At first I just wanted to understand if she really believed all the batshit stuff she posted but then I realized how crazy she was and had to unfriend her and then block her when she started shit with my friends on FB. No matter how weird she seems here, she's even worse once you get to know her.

by Anonymousreply 192April 24, 2016 3:34 AM

Thanks, R191 I don't see how that unmasked that bot lover of the former Pop Princess. When I ignored that particular user I only came up with the insane Anti-Hillary/Pro-Bernie Troll.

I'm still not convinced that Pooshoes and Jabba aren't the same. We already know that Jabba constantly uses different browsers to reply to and "defend" itself.

by Anonymousreply 193April 24, 2016 4:32 AM

R192, the pictures are not her, so I'm assuming she had a fake-ish Facebook page, at least regarding her real name and what she looks like. It seems that most people know her, so to speak, even if they don't know her real name or what she looks like. DLer's have picked up on her real-life persona, so it doesn't really matter that she has mislead people as to what she really looks like or what her name is.

by Anonymousreply 194April 24, 2016 4:53 AM

Ugh, she's back. Of course the pics are you, R194.

[quote]I don't see how that unmasked that bot lover of the former Pop Princess. When I ignored that particular user I only came up with the insane Anti-Hillary/Pro-Bernie Troll.

I'm not sure why that poster (122) came to that conclusion.

[quote]I'm still not convinced that Pooshoes and Jabba aren't the same.

Well, Poo shoes is a right-wing nut and certainly hates Muslims (or, at least, Amal) so I can't see her being a Janet fan, but who knows? So many crazy trolls, it's hard to tell them apart.

by Anonymousreply 195April 24, 2016 5:22 AM

I'm not her.

by Anonymousreply 196April 24, 2016 5:24 AM

[quote]Well, Poo shoes is a right-wing nut and certainly hates Muslims

She isn't right wing, but she supports Trump.

by Anonymousreply 197April 24, 2016 5:55 AM

I'm sure it's her. Why would she pretend to be an ugly woman.? And DR is all over the internet including meetup with those photos.

by Anonymousreply 198April 24, 2016 6:04 AM

Well, R197 she's crazy so her "views" change frequently. But if you've followed her over the years, she's printed so much right-wing, anti-gay shit, I'd say that accurately reflects how she feels.

R194/R196 You've repeated a hundred times they're not pictures of you and haven't convinced a soul. You've printed those pictures here and elsewhere so many times as proof of your youth and beauty, it's a little late to deny them now.

by Anonymousreply 199April 24, 2016 6:07 AM

Yeah, this "those photos aren't her" bit is a new angle. Hi, Velveeta! We all know it's you in the photos and you pretending to be someone else saying it's not you in the photos. Just stop. You are ridiculous. After years of trolling the entire fucking internet with your pathetic glamor shots, you cannot just invent a new sock puppet whose entire persona consists of saying "that's not her" every time your photos resurface.

by Anonymousreply 200April 24, 2016 6:18 AM

R199, and R200, do you find it suspicious that in the thread linked below (and elsewhere on this thread), that DR would update new posters with her background here, inviting them to search her nickname, if the information was really her? She seems to want to practically run DL, and she posts constantly while wanting to be left alone about her history here. Why would she update everyone so readily if she was using her real name?

(Posts 93 and 94 on the linked thread.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 24, 2016 6:26 AM

And post #95 on the linked thread.

by Anonymousreply 202April 24, 2016 6:29 AM

DR is obviously a real person on her Facebook & other profiles. I believe the woman with that account on FB is the same one who posts here. She references Datalounge on her Facebook page and the writing style is the same.

by Anonymousreply 203April 24, 2016 6:47 AM

Yes, but she's using a pseudonym.

by Anonymousreply 204April 24, 2016 6:50 AM

Keep trying DRK.We know your name and what you look like.

by Anonymousreply 205April 24, 2016 7:14 AM

If she claims that DR is her real name and that those are her photos, and that she never lies, then why does she open threads pretending to be a gay man? She's dishonest in many threads, so why is it so hard to believe she's been and is being dishonest about her name?

by Anonymousreply 206April 24, 2016 8:58 AM

Her problem is she isn't good looking.

by Anonymousreply 207April 24, 2016 3:42 PM

Why are people, or at least R189, obsessed with this person? So what if R194 is or is not this person. R189, you are just not smart enough to know. You keep accusing people of being this person, perhaps only you should post on Datalounge? .

by Anonymousreply 208April 24, 2016 3:49 PM

[quote] R194: I'm not her.

It doesn't matter. You stand accused.

by Anonymousreply 209April 24, 2016 3:51 PM

Why does it matter so much to you, R206, etc.?

I'm glad you finally seem to be embarrassed about your psychotic trolling but it's way, way too late to pretend it's anyone but you D@vida. You'd be better off to just change your name, move to a new city, and start over. And, for Christ's sake, stay off the Internet for at least two years.

by Anonymousreply 210April 24, 2016 3:53 PM

R210, why are you so obsessed with this person? Meanwhile, you accuse others of being her or him, and disrupt other threads. You're just as bad as her, troll. Maybe you are her?

by Anonymousreply 211April 24, 2016 4:10 PM

Keep trying. You're fooling no one. We're all on to you.

by Anonymousreply 212April 24, 2016 4:27 PM

Wow, I just blocked the DR naysayer to see how many posts it has, yes, its either clearing cookies or using different devices or however trolls do their trollery.

Don't worry, Poo, I'll unblock you now.

by Anonymousreply 213April 24, 2016 8:03 PM

Tutorial tip: Poo Shoes often calls people trolls. She's the one who creates threads with made-up stories and often pretends she's a 20-something gay man, but we're the trolls.

Have you read the responses to you on this thread, Poo Shoes? Everyone gets what you're like in real life.

by Anonymousreply 214April 24, 2016 11:44 PM

Did she really side with Kathryn Knott?

by Anonymousreply 215April 24, 2016 11:45 PM

R214 = Poo shoes

by Anonymousreply 216April 24, 2016 11:56 PM

R216, you could never sound so intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 217April 25, 2016 1:14 AM

^That was addressed to Poo Shoes, who is mimicking others more clever than her.

by Anonymousreply 218April 25, 2016 1:34 AM

After over 15+ years of trolling here, on People.com, IMDb.com, etc. DRK wants us to believe it's not her.

DRK, quit replying and re-read my post @ R210.

Drop out of the internet world and quit replying to posts about you. You haven't convinced anyone of anything DR. Much worse. DLers know you and have been recognized your threads for nutty claims.

by Anonymousreply 219April 25, 2016 2:41 AM

I feel bad for these older women who troll. It's always the same story. They're crazy, they get disability cheques and they're isolated. They're alone.

Back in the day they were TV addicts and nosy neighbors. Those were the days.

by Anonymousreply 220April 25, 2016 2:44 AM

One other thing is she often starts threads and only posts in those threads. She rarely posts in threads others start unless something is about her.

by Anonymousreply 221April 25, 2016 2:47 AM

I'm bringing this post over from another thread (linked below) because it's so well-written and will be a good addition to the Tutorial. This is from post #63 of the thread titled "Racist Rant". It includes excellent tips on how to spot a Poo Shoes post or thread. Here's the post:

"I love the posts claiming they don't know who da-vida or poo shoes is. Did you just arrive on DL last night?The woman's been posting here for more than a decade. She's real. She's not peg or Cheryl. She's an obsessive crazy pants who posts on many sites and DL happens to be one of them.

There's no way anyone who's been here for more than a week doesn't know who she is.

She's her own denier. 'I never heard of this person before!" And "I'm not her! I'm a man and I don't even know who you are talking about!" ..."I don't think this person even exists!" ..."there's a troll her claiming everybody is this person who I don't even believe is real!'

You real, beeyotch. And you is you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 25, 2016 3:04 AM

R216 (Poo Shoes), do you think anyone thinks that R214 sounds like you? Instead of mimicking others, instead of falsely accusing, you should read the content of these posts and understand why you annoy so many people. Surely you don't enjoy bothering people so much.

by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2016 3:19 AM

I accept we're feeding a troll, but it's not as if she'll disappear on her own.

If you don't call her out, she'll continue to start threads self-aggrandizing her unknown achievements.

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Here's the thread about the conspiracy the LV USPS had against her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2016 6:06 AM

Wow. Poo has been asking DL for advice for a long time. She needs to mature and learn how to handle everyday problems and stresses. She's no doubt burned bridges with people in her real life by complaining so much, and probably not listening to advice they try to offer. She obviously needs lots of attention, and likes to hear herself talk. Too bad DL became her substitute for real relationships. Her lack of self-awareness is amusing, but she's actually a dull person. Her immaturity, and defensiveness and quickness to anger indicate a borderline personality disorder. Probably co-morbid with other things.

by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2016 6:28 AM

*comorbid

by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2016 6:46 AM

She's R40 in the "Hillary Clinton: Career Criminal" thread.

by Anonymousreply 228April 25, 2016 2:18 PM

R228 I was pretty sure she was the OP of that thread.

by Anonymousreply 229April 25, 2016 2:42 PM

It doesn't matter if she was the OP of that thread, R229. Accuse the writer of being poo shoes anyway. Then stalk her. Reread R226, for a good example of how to obsess about someone. It's why your in this thread, right?

by Anonymousreply 230April 25, 2016 2:45 PM

Poo Shoes at R230 why are you obsessed with wanting people to be obsessed with you?

by Anonymousreply 231April 25, 2016 2:48 PM

Why are YOU in this thread, r230?

by Anonymousreply 232April 25, 2016 2:49 PM

[quote] Wow. Poo has been asking DL for advice for a long time. She needs to mature and learn how to handle everyday problems and stresses. She's no doubt burned bridges with people in her real life by complaining so much, and probably not listening to advice they try to offer. She obviously needs lots of attention, and likes to hear herself talk. Too bad DL became her substitute for real relationships. Her lack of self-awareness is amusing, but she's actually a dull person. Her immaturity, and defensiveness and quickness to anger indicate a borderline personality disorder. Probably co-morbid with other things

This is the most demented thing I have read in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 233April 25, 2016 2:53 PM

[quote]It's why your in this thread, right?

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 234April 25, 2016 2:53 PM

[quote]This is the most demented thing I have read in a long time.

So you're not reading your own posts?

by Anonymousreply 235April 25, 2016 2:54 PM

Why are we so obsessed with "this person?"

Why are you so obsessed with us? Why are you so obsessed with asking us why we're obsessed? Why are you so obsessed with repeating the same things over and over again? Why are you so obsessed with derailing this thread?

Why do you even care? Why would you care this much? Why would anyone, besides DR herself? All signs point to you being the person we're discussing, because no sane person would be as obsessed as you are with trying to obfuscate and deflect this troll -- you, in an apparently earlier period of your years-long and well-documented psychosis -- out of existence.

Too late, Poo Shoes. You are in way too deep to wish it all away now in a rare moment of clarity about what a lunatic nuisance you have been here for years. WE CAN SEE YOU!!!

by Anonymousreply 236April 25, 2016 2:56 PM

Oh, Lord, R236, take your medication, you're completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 237April 25, 2016 2:58 PM

[quote]Did she really side with Kathryn Knott

The poster known as Witchiepoo did that. There is some debate whether she is Poo Shoes or not. Back when we had trolldar, there was a thread titled "A Real Southern Witch" (the origin of "Witchiepoo") by an alleged gay male who was also a practicing witch, but who made hilariously arbitrary distinctions between "fake" wiccans and "his" "real" ("Southern") brand of "Witchcraft." S/he had a transparently female writing style but insisted s/he was a gay male with a "hot twink boyfriend" (eyeroll -- yeah, gay men talk just like that.)

Trolldar detectives eventually linked that thread with a ton of other batshit threads about the supernatural, where s/he claimed to be a "government expert" on U.F.O.s, a "Bigfoot expert," a psychic (despite explicitly denying being a psychic in the Real Southern Witch thread) and a bunch of other ridiculous claims. In another thread she claimed to be Oprah Winfrey's personal florist with breathless tales of the star sending herself flowers in Steadman's name. Just all this clearly bullshit stuff, all coming from the same poster according to Trolldar.

Finally, because the trolldar detectives were hot on her trail at this point, s/he was outed in a thread on the Philly gaybashers defending Kathryn Knott, claiming gay men are known to be "violently misogynistic" and that Knott was merely defending herself from the violent attacks of two typically misogynisitic gay men. Yes, a self-proclaimed "gay male with a hot twink boyfriend" posted those things and even defended the idea after being called out on it.

There are many similarities between the two (conspiracy theories, homophobia, an obvious straight woman pretending to be a gay male) but no one ever found a direct trolldar link. Then trolldar went away and it's obvious DR knows how to clear her cookies and post from multiple devices, so who knows. We have a lot of crazy people here. DR seems far too psychotic to be able to keep different troll identities so perfectly separate, especially considering that the "witchiepoo" posts were all sloppily linked to a prolific troll playing multiple roles under the same IP address, while DR's posts, although contradictory, intentionally vague and often blatantly false, show somewhat more consistency in themes and personality.

I don't know if they're the same but they're definitely both nuts.

by Anonymousreply 238April 25, 2016 3:19 PM

[quote] I don't know if they're the same but they're definitely both nuts.

You, on the other hand, are not nuts. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 239April 25, 2016 3:32 PM

Well, there's her latest schtick: deny, deflect and call everyone else crazy.

"Those aren't her pictures, I'm not her, I'm just someone posting repeatedly that you're all wrong, why are you all obsessed with this person who is not me and not the person in the photos? Oh, I'm obsessed? Well, you're crazy! Take your meds!"

You are truly batshit insane, Velveeta Rotelle.

by Anonymousreply 240April 25, 2016 4:06 PM

R240, oh please do go on.

by Anonymousreply 241April 25, 2016 4:14 PM

Does anyone think John has a female writing style? What is the difference between the average man vs. average woman in terms of writing? Is it an expressive style? I think the femaleness is because John's talked about finding his prince, which would be weird for a woman but extremely weird for a man. He also enjoys discussing "elegant eyelids." Then there is the guy talking about falling in love with his roommate and constantly referring to him as his dream man. On the other hand, both could just be male trolls. I don't really think John is a true troll though. I don't think the roommate guy is either. I don't know what to think.

by Anonymousreply 242April 25, 2016 4:42 PM

I like all of those posts about witchcraft and the supernatural.

Why the hate?

This is an entertainment board, and it gets mighty boring reading about unknown actors, presenting holes, and guys with yellow skin.

Really, lighten up and don't read her/his posts if you hate them.

by Anonymousreply 243April 25, 2016 5:13 PM

I feel a bit bad for John. He seems harmless enough, just very insecure and little "off" but possibly a good friend, if he learned how to make some.

Dumvida is more like the crazy woman a few doors down, talking to herself and the feral cats in the neighborhood, and calling the police every other day over some perceived slight or "detected" conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 244April 25, 2016 5:18 PM

R243 here, and how lame of you to get so riled up over someone posting on a message board?

Do YOU have a life?

Good grief, it's for fun, it's just the internet.

Who cares what someone writes on a forum that is so silly that it has threads about men with yellow skin?

Or Vivian Vance?

My, my, to get so upset over one big nothing--really, what is YOUR diagnosis?

And where do you find the time to keep track of anonymous strangers and their posts?

by Anonymousreply 245April 25, 2016 5:19 PM

It looks like your average troublemaker at work is now badmouthing people on the internet because they've all lost their jobs and/or are unemployable.

So they've moved their festering hatred for others online instead of the breakroom.

Tracing a poster's identity and spreading malignant gossip because they disapprove of their postings--folks, this is the new America--the home of the creeping gossip and character assasinator.

WHO GIVES A SHIT

GET A HOBBY

by Anonymousreply 246April 25, 2016 5:26 PM

Poo Shoos how did the poo smell?

Acrid?

by Anonymousreply 247April 25, 2016 5:28 PM

Ha ha!

Someone is chastising herself now.

by Anonymousreply 248April 25, 2016 5:32 PM

"Who are you people so obsessed with what people write about on the Internet? Why does it bother you so much? People are just having fun on the Internet, stop taking it so seriously! Why would anyone be so obsessed with what other people post online? You are all crazy for caring about any of this! You must not have much of a life if you spend all of your time obsessing over other people on the Internet!"

by Anonymousreply 249April 25, 2016 5:34 PM

[quote]Does anyone think John has a female writing style? What is the difference between the average man vs. average woman in terms of writing? Is it an expressive style? I think the femaleness is because John's talked about finding his prince, which would be weird for a woman but extremely weird for a man. He also enjoys discussing "elegant eyelids."

His parents are immigrants, so maybe English isn't his first language?

by Anonymousreply 250April 25, 2016 5:41 PM

Poo Shoes, it's odd when you lecture people. Yes, this is an anonymous message board, but you have used your real name*, and you open threads with so many personal stories*, thus purposely avoiding anonymity (except when you pretend you're a gay man).

*I know your real name (which isn't what you've said here), and we all know your stories are embellished, but your persona is still the real you.

Anyway, here's you, Poo Shoes. Read this and understand why you bother people so much:

Histrionic Personality Disorder, thy name is Poo Shoes:

Constantly seeking reassurance or approval

Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion

Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval

Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are

Self-centeredness, uncomfortable when not the center of attention

Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification

Rapidly shifting emotional states that appear shallow to others

Opinions are easily influenced by other people, but difficult to back up with details

Blaming failure or disappointment on others

by Anonymousreply 251April 25, 2016 5:43 PM

[quote]Good grief, it's for fun, it's just the internet.

But no one's having fun with you, Duhvida. You take the fun out of everything. You're boring, you're full of yourself, and you lack a sense of humor. Yet, you inundate the site with thread after thread to get attention. No one likes you, yet you insist on staying and tormenting everyone with your self-indulgence that no one but you is enjoying.

by Anonymousreply 252April 25, 2016 6:06 PM

R246, you've disturbed the Beast!

by Anonymousreply 253April 25, 2016 6:11 PM

Another clue to her posts are the CAPITALIZED words in her sentences to EMPHASIZE something that has triggered an EMOTIONAL RESPONSE in her somewhat disturbed brain. R245 and R246 are textbook samples of Poo Shoes' posts. If you look at the posts which triggered her emotional responses, you will see she doesn't like being told that she has some abnormal psychology going on, and she hates when people successfully identify her.

by Anonymousreply 254April 25, 2016 6:18 PM

Here's another tip: In real life, she is a Trump fangirl. Watch for her in Ted Cruz threads, most of which she has created. She doesn't admit to supporting Trump, she hates Cruz just like Trump does, and she attacks Cruz, not on policy or his conservatism, but with accusations from tabloids and conspiracy-type sites. Because of her general immaturity, I assume she does this as a way to degrade Cruz so that people will like Trump better. She knows better than to admit her support for Trump. ( I end up sounding like I'm defending Cruz on those threads, when I'm actually just pointing out her fringe sources.)

by Anonymousreply 255April 25, 2016 7:53 PM

That is her, R228. I think she's the OP of the thread too. She cites "Anonymous" in the Ted Cruz threads too, and speaks of that organization very seriously.

by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2016 8:40 PM

I believe she must be Canadian because she refers to her couch as the 'Chesterfield'

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2016 8:45 PM

She's reply #7 in this thread. Looks like she's bringing up the guy she blames for some of her posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2016 8:46 PM

Correct, R258, and notice her frequent use of all caps in her OP post in that thread to emphasize words laden with emotional content for her.

Do we know [italic]why[/italic] she set her sites on this board? Was she spurned by a boyfriend (probably in her mind only) who turned out to be gay? Or, is she a self-loathing lesbian whose magical thinking tells her that Jesus therefore hates her very much, so sh's trying to deflect that by venting her bile on us? Or is she just fucking nuts?

by Anonymousreply 259April 25, 2016 9:04 PM

Or she can get away with more here.

by Anonymousreply 260April 25, 2016 9:06 PM

[quote] R255: Here's another tip: In real life, she is a Trump fangirl.

R255, how do you know so much about her? is it because you are her?

And R254, you DO REALIZE that everybody uses capital letters to emphasize something, idiot!?

by Anonymousreply 261April 25, 2016 10:20 PM

Hi Dumvida!!

by Anonymousreply 262April 25, 2016 11:04 PM

[quote]Do we know why she set her sites on this board?

She gets banned or ignored on other sites. She has a pathological need for attention so she chose this anonymous board to spew her opinions about any subject imaginable, but she can't really stay anonymous (unless she's pretending to be a young gay man or a Democrat) because anonymity doesn't feed her hunger for attention. She's a self-centered know-it-all who wants people, no matter where she finds them, to know that she knows things.

by Anonymousreply 263April 25, 2016 11:24 PM

Poo Shoes is swinging wildly at R246.

by Anonymousreply 264April 25, 2016 11:35 PM

Poo Shoes is trying to get us banned over on the "DL is over" thread. Just when you thought she couldn't get any worse. This is a great thread, second only to the Bellagio thread. She just doesn't get it. I guess, to her, everyone on DL should have to tolerate her constant presence, and have nowhere to respond to it. People need to discuss an extreme person like that. No one is angry, just sharing notes.

Poo Shoes' own words: [quote]R243 Really, lighten up and don't read her/his posts if you hate them.

Take your own advice, Poo Shoes. Just don't read here if you don't like the thread.

by Anonymousreply 265April 26, 2016 12:14 AM

Poo Shoes is trying to get us banned over on the "DL is over" thread. Just when you thought she couldn't get any worse. This is a great thread, second only to the Bellagio thread. She just doesn't get it. I guess, to her, everyone on DL should have to tolerate her constant presence, and have nowhere to respond to it. People need to discuss an extreme person like that. No one is angry, just sharing notes.

Poo Shoes' own words:

[quote][R243] Really, lighten up and don't read her/his posts if you hate them.

Take your own advice, Poo Shoes. Just don't read here if you don't like the thread.

by Anonymousreply 266April 26, 2016 12:15 AM

For fuck's sake, r251, enough with the "not her/your name" bullshit. Spill the troof or begone!

Or am I addressing the dark shoed one?

by Anonymousreply 267April 26, 2016 12:27 AM

Oh dear Lord. R266, I am the guy trying to get you banned, but I am not R243. You've got all sorts of people mixed-up, fool! Probably none are this Witch person, lol!

by Anonymousreply 268April 26, 2016 12:36 AM

Oh, I'm also not R251.

by Anonymousreply 269April 26, 2016 12:37 AM

It's good that you have an entire thread devoted to your obsession, though. It keeps you focused here, and away from the other threads, at least mostly. I haven't followed why you're so butt hurt over this Witch person, but it doesn't matter, you're just nuts like nobody else. Even the ILT isn't as obsessed and mean as you.

by Anonymousreply 270April 26, 2016 12:40 AM

So is Poo Shoes a dyke in denial?

by Anonymousreply 271April 26, 2016 1:01 AM

I don't know, R271, please explain your thinking,

by Anonymousreply 272April 26, 2016 1:04 AM

R268, talking like Mr. T doesn't make us think it's not you.

by Anonymousreply 273April 26, 2016 3:09 AM

I think Poo Shoes is an ugly transvestite.

by Anonymousreply 274April 26, 2016 12:04 PM

One of our trolls is a dlisted dot com cast off.

by Anonymousreply 275April 26, 2016 1:46 PM

[quote]Anyone who addresses her comments or disagrees with her is quickly called a troll.

Typical Frau.

Still I'll take her lurid, obsessive weirdness any day over that dull retard John/PMBT. He singlehandedly lowers the IQ of the board every time he posts.

And of course the racist trolls/freepers and one-note tranny-bashing mooncuppers. In fact, dumbvida is not too far on the spectrum of anon-posting awfulness.

by Anonymousreply 276April 26, 2016 2:04 PM

[quote] Anyone who addresses her comments or disagrees with her is quickly called a troll.

Oh, this is just brilliant. "Anyone who ... disagrees ...is quickly called a troll". This is a true statement for anyone on any site, idiot. It is why you keep misidentifying so many people as this person you are so angry with. It's not a unique identifier. I is a good example of how you are too stupid to track this person, though. She is probably enjoying all your stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 277April 26, 2016 2:48 PM

Poo Shoes is white-knighting herself. Instead of reading and understanding these posts, she simply lashes back in all of her immaturity and lack of intellectual curiosity. She'll never change. Disordered people rarely do...

by Anonymousreply 278April 26, 2016 8:12 PM

R278, tell us more about her disorder!

by Anonymousreply 279April 26, 2016 10:40 PM

I think it is safe to say that R278 is not an unintelligent person. He's quite emotionally disturbed, but not unintelligent.

by Anonymousreply 280April 26, 2016 11:50 PM

280 replies! She is brilliant. I wish I conjure up this kind of scandalous reputation.

Why must you possess DL, "poo shoes"?! WHY? Can't you see you are taking the self control of these poor little lambs?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 27, 2016 1:11 AM

Yay! 280 replies! R281, you must be the most wonderful person ever to post on Datalounge! You inspire followers! You have friends here! No one looks down on you! Your parents love you! People think you're brilliant! No one thinks you're a mentally ill cesspool! Yay!

by Anonymousreply 282April 27, 2016 1:24 AM

R282 You're swinging at phantoms, honey! Have some water and take a little break. You don't have to conquer this alone. It will be okay.

by Anonymousreply 283April 27, 2016 1:40 AM

R278, her disorder is described in post R251. If you actually read the posts here, your questions will be answered. Read and learn.

by Anonymousreply 284April 27, 2016 2:07 AM

^that was meant for R279.

by Anonymousreply 285April 27, 2016 2:10 AM

R279, it's called Histrionic Personality Disorder.

by Anonymousreply 286April 27, 2016 2:13 AM

But explain why you're angry with her. Is it because she gets more attention than you?

by Anonymousreply 287April 27, 2016 2:15 AM

Read the thread and you will have no more questions.

by Anonymousreply 288April 27, 2016 2:26 AM

[quote]I is a good example of how you are too stupid to track this person, though. She is probably enjoying all your stupidity.

What a delicious Freudian slip on your part, Poo Shoes at R177! Also, we've all taken notice that you are now watching your use of all caps in your posts since that identifier was discussed and you were nailed again.

Oh, question about your outfit. When wearing that adorable red, white, and blue top, why didn't you smile at the camera with a big hand salute? You should be proud of your 70+ year old guns, the bottoms of which when waving legal process officers goodbye doubtless wave right back at you. How fun!

by Anonymousreply 289April 27, 2016 2:57 AM

R288, but I like the way you explain it!

by Anonymousreply 290April 27, 2016 3:03 AM

I can only speak for myself but i don't think most of us "hate" Dumvida. Experated is a better word.

For longtime DLers, we've dealt with her trolling this site for years with her bizarre delusions, fantasies, and conspiracy theories. Maybe trolling isn't even the right word, as she clearly believes some of the craziness. (She never could keep straight if she actually knew George Clooney or if he mentored her nonexistent career from afar.)

In any case, she wore out her welcome for most of us years ago.

by Anonymousreply 291April 27, 2016 3:55 AM

R291, you sound sane. I don't think you belong here with the obsessed, angry, hateful, deranged, macadamias.

by Anonymousreply 292April 27, 2016 3:59 AM

R291, you sound pretty angry yourself in your posts at R261 and R268. It isn't nice to call people names.

Posters in this thread are contributing sound information to this tutorial. If this thread bothers you, you have the option to simply ignore it. I suggest you read the threads that don't upset you, and leave this one for people interested in reading the and contributing to the growing tutorial.

by Anonymousreply 293April 27, 2016 6:38 AM

The post above was meant for R292. (I mistakenly referenced the post at 291 that he or she was replying to.) Sorry, R291! Your post was excellent.

by Anonymousreply 294April 27, 2016 6:40 AM

[quote]Experated is a better word.

Are you sure you want to go with that, R291?

by Anonymousreply 295April 30, 2016 3:15 PM

Exasperated, thank you. I also neglected to capitalize an "I." The spell check on Samsung Note phones sucks. My old HTC EVO did a much better job with this.

R294 thanks for that clearing up! I wondered what I'd said.

by Anonymousreply 296April 30, 2016 3:54 PM

On behalf of all DL grammar queens, it is my honor to present to you the extremely rare "Oh, you [italic]are[/italic] a dear!" sentence. This sentence is award to recipients who do not object viscerally to having their grammatical or spelling errors reflected back to them. It is humble, goodhearted people like yourself which makes the job of corralling wandering Oxford commas, rescuing innocent participles dangling in distress, and revealing the peril's of confusing the possessive case with plural nouns worth all of the hardships we endure daily.

Further since, I was the one to excoriate you over the abcence of a single syllable; I feel that myself should experience, a humbling rebuke of mine own. Therefore sir, I have had already been beginning of introducing ghastly Errors into this response with the soul hopes' of inflicting witty bytes from my grammarian sisters against me so that the example of genuinity of people like your self will remind me that I too need to be humbel.

by Anonymousreply 297May 2, 2016 1:38 PM

Oh, cram it, R297.

by Anonymousreply 298May 2, 2016 11:32 PM

Just accuse everyone of being Dav da. You might be right eventually, and that's what's important.

by Anonymousreply 299May 3, 2016 3:01 AM

People are pretty accurate in their assessments, R299. And this tutorial will help anyone who thinks it's her, but needs back up.

by Anonymousreply 300May 3, 2016 4:46 AM

Post #96 in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301May 3, 2016 4:48 AM

R300, "needs backup" for what? Reporting her to the Mod Squad? Getting your Hall Monitor Merit Badge?

by Anonymousreply 302May 3, 2016 4:53 AM

Re: the thread at R301, why does DR regularly bring up that 350 lb. vodka drinker on various threads? Is he an ex-husband?

by Anonymousreply 303May 3, 2016 5:38 AM

My god how I love DR posts! That a maid at a Las Vegas hotel truly believes that George Clooney is secretly managing her career and Kirstie Alley had her banned from from Cheers out of jealously is more entertaining than most things on TV these days.

by Anonymousreply 304May 3, 2016 5:53 AM

R303 That's one of her imaginary tormenters.

I did think it was interesting that ahe admitted in that thread she's working two minimum wage jobs. Usually she claims something more grand.

by Anonymousreply 305May 3, 2016 6:50 AM

^^tormentors

by Anonymousreply 306May 3, 2016 6:53 AM

R395, I thought she wrote that she only talked to two min wage workers, not that she was one? Perhaps I didn't read close enough.

I do think the obsession in this thread by you mean girls shows a mental illness as severe as anything this poor delusional woman might have. At least she clearly is delusional. Some of you just seem full of bile. Maybe you should loosen-up your caftan and get some fresh air. Go outside and get the stink blown off you.

by Anonymousreply 307May 3, 2016 3:36 PM

Good god, yes, she's all over this thread. Anyone claiming not tomsee it is either an extremely idiotic contrarian or herself. White-knighting" indeed. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Oh hell, ok. It's hilarious. But also sad. She's truly mentally ill and this is her only outlet.

I've been here for years and haven't particularly taken much notice of this troll, but she did literally announce her presence multiple times in years past, and discussed her personal life (and many obvious delusions) at great length. She is well known to anyone who visited Datalounge regularly between 2010ish and 2015. Perhaps this all strikes some of our newer posters as strange, but it's all true about Da-vida.

There is a reason we literally can't type her name here, and it's not because anyone here ever stalked her. She used her name repeatedly here and caused all this drama herself. She drew all this attention to herself spinning yarns about her "career" and all the celebrities she knew and all the soap opera plots she cast them in her own convoluted and entirely BULLSHIT life story. Now she has apparently reached some new phase of her mental illness and is trying to undo all of that.

Yeah, good luck, lady. You ruined your name online with your non-stop trolling and crazy delusions. You posted many homophobic comments as a straight woman on a gay website so you get zero sympathy from me.

by Anonymousreply 308May 3, 2016 3:55 PM

Poo Shoes at R307. She just had to correct the assumption that she was working two minimum wage jobs. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 309May 3, 2016 7:29 PM

Histrionic Personality Disorder is not a mental illness. It's a personality type. She knows what she's saying and she likes the attention she gets from saying it. Nothing deeper than that, White Knight.

by Anonymousreply 310May 3, 2016 8:06 PM

She is definitely BPD with other PD traits. Can't be treated, however, I do believe there may be some schizoaffective indicators, so perhaps meds would help. And a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 311May 3, 2016 8:09 PM

Wow, get over it. OP is OCD about some woman on the internet.

Boring.

by Anonymousreply 312May 3, 2016 8:12 PM

Why do you continually come into this thread just to complain about it, R312? Why do you keep trying to tell us what to do? If the thread is boring to you, if the existence of the thread bothers you, just ignore it.

(Also, we know it's you Poo.)

by Anonymousreply 313May 3, 2016 8:17 PM

NO, R313, you are Poo.

by Anonymousreply 314May 3, 2016 8:18 PM

R313 seems to be poo-lover, accusing everyone he or she disagrees with as being this Nevada woman. Very strange, but it's hard to argue the point. It starts with:

"You are, too"

"Am not"

"Are too!"

Etc.

by Anonymousreply 315May 3, 2016 8:26 PM

Please, someone start a "Let's pretend we're Poo Shoes white-knighting herself in a Datalounge thread" thread.

I'll start:

"I can't imagine why someone would be so fixated on one poor woman that they feel the need to CYBERSTALK her online! Who cares if she used to work as a maid in between music video gigs? And on a website that is just threads about the Golden Girls and anal bleaching. YOU are the truly CRAZY one for caring so much about this person who never did anything to hurt you. Also that is not her in those photos and that is not her name. Stop asking me how I know. And GET HELP. CRUZ-CARLY '16!"

by Anonymousreply 316May 3, 2016 8:33 PM

Anyone have a link to the original Bellagio thread?

I can't find it

by Anonymousreply 317May 3, 2016 8:43 PM

That's a lot of verbiage, R316. I can't discern what it means, except you really hate this other poster. Why not just say that?

by Anonymousreply 318May 3, 2016 8:44 PM

You should listen to your own advice, R318. For instance you could have saved dozens of key strokes by simply typing "I am an insane hotel maid" instead of all of that "verbiage."

by Anonymousreply 319May 3, 2016 9:07 PM

R319, so you're saying "am not, you are!" That's even more succinct.

by Anonymousreply 320May 3, 2016 9:09 PM

So is R317 through R320 just Poo Shoes engaging in her favorite past time of posting from different devices and arguing with herself?

by Anonymousreply 321May 3, 2016 9:19 PM

What am I saying I "am not?" Where am I saying that? Has someone accused me of being someone?

Are you a bit confused, dear? You're arguing in circles and conflating every different post with some singular Boogey Man which only you perceive. You really are working yourself into quite a lather over a thread which you insist has nothing to do with you.

This thread is about noted and well-known troll who has posted here for years despite being quite unwelcome. I can't imagine why you feel the need to argue with every one of that troll's detractors, unless, of course...well...

Here we are. I'm sure it's coming, so have at it, dear. I'll be right here not giving a shit about your lame attempt at a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 322May 3, 2016 9:24 PM

That's a lot of verbiage again, R322, for someone who says they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 323May 3, 2016 9:38 PM

Where did r322 say they didn't care?

You truly make no sense, R323.

by Anonymousreply 324May 3, 2016 9:50 PM

[quote] R322: I'll be right here not giving a shit

You have to make an effort, R324, to follow along.

by Anonymousreply 325May 3, 2016 9:53 PM

Here it is, R317.

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 3, 2016 10:08 PM

Thanks R326!

by Anonymousreply 327May 3, 2016 10:12 PM

Another tutorial tip: You'll find Poo Shoes speaking for Donald Trump in various threads. And, as I've written upthread, she thinks she's helping Trump's campaign by bashing Ted Cruz. The problem with her bashing is that it involves her usual weird conspiracies with fringe websites as sources.

by Anonymousreply 328May 3, 2016 10:12 PM

[quote]so fixated on one poor woman

No, she's not a poor woman. She sees herself as a victim, and a lot of people have had to pay the price for that with lawsuits and having the police called on them. But, as everyone can tell by her posts, she's not a victim but rather a very difficult person who thinks she should be treated as a very special person. She uses DL as a source of validation, and does not care at all how much she bothers people.

by Anonymousreply 329May 3, 2016 10:16 PM

Also, Poo Shoes at R316, no one is believing that someone is in here defending you.

by Anonymousreply 330May 3, 2016 10:17 PM

There is a woman who recently friended me on Facebook. I vaguely knew her as a child. She's rather unattractive. For all I remember, she might be retarded. She has one or more kids of a different race, but no husband, as far as I know. She was not treated well as a kid. Ever. It's very sad, actually. I regret not reaching out to her as a child.

Anyway, I don't want to be involved with this person in any way, but I do feel for her and wish her the best. I'm reminded about her when the mean girls here pile-on and denegrated this admittedly annoying and clearly mentally ill person from Nevada. I say, live and let live. Or challenge her in individual threads if necessary, but don't create a thread for the purpose of hurting her.

Oh, and, you mean girls keep erroneously accusing others of being this person. Your anger just seems so overwhelming, your bile is overflowing its container and spilling everywhere. You're as bad as this woman from Nevada. Just as obsessive; meaner, certainly. I'm still thinking you might be the same person.

by Anonymousreply 331May 3, 2016 10:34 PM

Poo Shoes, just stop. No one needs your made-up stories or advice.

Just stay out of the thread if you don't enjoy reading it. Put the thread on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 332May 4, 2016 1:07 AM

[quote] Oh, and, you mean girls keep erroneously accusing others of being this person. Your anger just seems so overwhelming, your bile is overflowing its container and spilling everywhere. You're as bad as this woman from Nevada. Just as obsessive; meaner, certainly. I'm still thinking you might be the same person.

That's okay. I smoked and drank too.

by Anonymousreply 333May 4, 2016 1:10 AM

[quote]There is a woman who recently friended me on Facebook. I vaguely knew her as a child. She's rather unattractive. For all I remember, she might be retarded. She has one or more kids of a different race, but no husband, as far as I know.... Anyway, I don't want to be involved with this person in any way, but I do feel for her and wish her the best.

I'm sure she appreciates your passive-aggressive well wishes, Poo Shoes!

(Hopefully you won't ever tell her how you describe her to strangers.)

by Anonymousreply 334May 4, 2016 1:16 AM

R332, R334, poo-loving, OCD, mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 335May 4, 2016 1:34 AM

[quote] R332: Poo Shoes, just stop. No one needs your made-up stories or advice.

Poo-loving R332 thinks a normal story is and EST - Elaborate Scenario Troll...

It's a term to accuse the OP of making up a story, commonly used by the shut-ins on DL who can't fathom that anything might happen to another person that could be more "elaborate" than their everyday lives. To give this more context, the average every day life of a DLer involves watching movies / musicals from the 1950s while reminiscing about the "good old days." This will be done while popping Isentress and Klonopin, washed down with a mimosa. After that, there will be a visit from the local rentboy who also brings the groceries. Essentially, anything beyond that lifestyle (including leaving your house) is an Elaborate Scenario.

by Anonymousreply 336May 4, 2016 2:08 AM

R366, Since you think so lowly of the people on this site, and you often criticize the subjects talked about on here, why do you (a straight female who is obviously above the rest of us) stay?

by Anonymousreply 337May 4, 2016 2:47 AM

Oh, won't you come with me

And walk this lah hah hah hah hand

Please take my hah aaah aahaah aaah aaaaand

by Anonymousreply 338May 4, 2016 2:57 AM

Poo-loving R337, I'm not a straight female. You are too stupid to simply guess that you know who you are addressing, fool.

by Anonymousreply 339May 4, 2016 3:10 AM

I don't believe Dumvida has any fans. The defensive posts are either her or some contrarian cunt who came here to wag her finger and feel superior.

Either way, if you don't like the thread, too bad.

by Anonymousreply 340May 4, 2016 3:18 AM

I'm sure the defensive posts are all her. She's so silly to think anyone would believe otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 341May 4, 2016 4:48 AM

[quote]I'm voting Republican for the first time in my entire life , and it's all because of Trump. he is the only candidate that is not bought and paid for by lobbyists, religious groups or the donor class, he IS the donor class LOL... It must drive you rabid democrats crazy when you hit your little ignore buttons and your suspicions that DL has been "invaded by freepers" proves to be not true at all, I've been here since the days of cak, graxy, Cheryl, and Judy "P lls" Garland" M " Mrs Slocombe" Peg , The Prancing Ponies ...and "Cheryl and her stinking pussy" , she must have been a demoncrat too... This is how Trump is going to win , his secret base of supporters who believe he can do what he says, and after a year of listening to you morons go on and on about Trump and being wrong on EVERY SINGLE COUNT, we are now not afraid to speak our minds,. It's almost as freeing as coming out was...—I've been on here forever , sorry you paranoid fucks VOTE TRUMP!

D@vida isn't very nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342May 4, 2016 8:32 AM

"You posted many homophobic comments as a straight woman on a gay website so you get zero sympathy from me."

Perfectly explains who she is and why we hate her.

by Anonymousreply 343May 4, 2016 8:54 AM

R336 and R339 are Poo Shoes.

by Anonymousreply 344May 4, 2016 4:10 PM

R343 and other Poo-lovers, I don't know about that, but you've accused a number of others of being this NV woman when they aren't. Anyone who disagrees with you, apparently, gets accused as being this person. You're being moronic, and hateful, and illogical. But I suppose it's better that you're contained here, than set loose on DL as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 345May 4, 2016 5:09 PM

R329/R330, R316 is an obvious parody. Did you read it at all before rushing to reply? The first paragraph clearly sets the rest up as parody. You're so fucking stupid.

Some of you are really quite dense, and no I am not defending poo shoes/dumbvida when I point that out.

by Anonymousreply 346May 4, 2016 5:19 PM

New poo tactic: calls her critics "Poo lovers."

She's desperate to reclaim ownership of her identity. She'll deny her name, her photos, her very existence, and try to turn our nicknames for her against us as "Poo lovers," (which is barely veiled homophobic libel) all in a vain attempt to get us to stop "attacking" her.

by Anonymousreply 347May 4, 2016 5:23 PM

Someone sure as hell is investing a lot of time and energy into defending Ms. Poo. Odd, she claims you guys are obsessed when she is just as obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 348May 4, 2016 6:04 PM

Poo lovers, you have 348 posts delineating your hate for this mentally ill lunatic. That's very strange. But hate-on, if you must!

by Anonymousreply 349May 4, 2016 6:12 PM

Your contrarian position to the subject of this thread, R349, makes one wonder why you are even posting in it. Certainly if this discussion wasn't of interest to you, you could just not open the thread or even ignore it. But no, you feel you must continue to post replies that deflect from the subject itself by turning the spotlight onto those of us who have so accurately nailed you and your psychotic actions.Or, in other words, Poo Shoes, when the message accurately calls you out on your shit, then your reaction is to attack the messengers. Please: go get help.

by Anonymousreply 350May 4, 2016 7:02 PM

R342 exemplifies the real Poo Shoes unleashed. She was excited about her candidate winning, and she couldn't contain herself any longer. Notice the undertones of anger that she has had to hide her support and "after a year of listening to you morons go on and on about Trump and being wrong on EVERY SINGLE COUNT, we are now not afraid to speak our minds". She is so self-righteous, and can't stand having to suppress her knowledge and being able to set everyone straight. So, instead of celebrating Trump's victory to herself or even here, she chooses to name call and express resentment that she had to suppress her support for him to avoid being called a Freeper.

And she calls everyone else mean.

by Anonymousreply 351May 4, 2016 7:04 PM

R329 and R330 are not parodies, R346. I wrote those and I meant every word.

Oh, and R316 was Poo Shoes herself. (As are you, R346.)

by Anonymousreply 352May 4, 2016 7:13 PM

Davida's quote at R342 shows her victim mentality and persecution complex. She is finally free to come out of hiding!

by Anonymousreply 353May 4, 2016 7:18 PM

Everyone who disagrees with poo-lover must be Davida! Because nobody could possibly disagree with the vile, hateful poo being spewed by the mean girls here!

by Anonymousreply 354May 4, 2016 7:34 PM

You're the mean one, Davida. You post homophobic comments, you call people names, you turn angry if someone disagrees with you. That's mean.

And yes, all the defensive posts in here are you.

by Anonymousreply 355May 4, 2016 8:12 PM

Wahaaaaaaaaaaa! Yes, poo-lover R355. Everybody that disagrees with you must be this Davida person. Because you're always right, and no one could possible disagree!

by Anonymousreply 356May 4, 2016 8:26 PM

R355 is completely correct, but at least you are getting unending attention, R354/Poo Shoes.

By the way, have we explored a possible scat fetish for Dumvida? I mean, she spun quite the scatological tale when she first invented her fantasized experience at the Bellagio.

by Anonymousreply 357May 4, 2016 8:26 PM

It's hard to imagine how anyone could be crazier on DL than Davida, but poo-lover equals Davida, at least. They're both obsessive, angry, hateful, impervious to reason, and preoccupied with poo. I still believe they might be the same person!

by Anonymousreply 358May 4, 2016 8:29 PM

[quote]Everybody that disagrees with you must be this Davida person. Because you're always right, and no one could possible disagree!

No, I don't engage her on other threads. But I've seen her get angry at people who disagree with her, and she turns nasty. She's a know-it-all who has to have the last word. And she's in many, many threads, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 359May 4, 2016 8:50 PM

Preeeeety sure R352 is poo shoes/Dumbvita. This poster appears to be intentionally obfuscating their own posts as well as others, and methodically accusing every other poster in the thread of being "poo shoes." The general tactic is to confuse and deflect. Typical DR.

I'm R346 and also R316. It's pretty clear that I'm not dumbvida since I am openly mocking her at R316. Others who are also mocking her are being accused of being her. She's working really hard to spread her lunacy but most of us see right through it.

by Anonymousreply 360May 4, 2016 9:35 PM

[quote]R329 and R330 are not parodies, R346. I wrote those and I meant every word.

Christ, you're stupid R353.

The parody is the post at R316. You responded to it seriously (despite the author clearly stating he was writing a parody right there at the beginning of his post.

Everyone knows you "meant every word" at R329 and R330, which is why we are calling you a fucking moron now.

You do seem to be trying to derail the thread while accusing everyone and anyone of being the subject of the thread. Gee I wonder why someone would do that....

by Anonymousreply 361May 4, 2016 9:40 PM

This thread has taken on a Joe McCarthy vibe, which frankly, is fun [italic]and[/italic] informative.

by Anonymousreply 362May 4, 2016 9:50 PM

Why can't we just ask Kirstie and Julia Roberts what really happened and settle this once and for all? But don't tell Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 363May 4, 2016 9:52 PM

Ha ha

This has definitely morphed into a circular firing squad

by Anonymousreply 364May 4, 2016 9:52 PM

These tutorials are very good. Poo Shoes' posts are like defining obscenity, ultimately we all know them when we see them.

by Anonymousreply 365May 4, 2016 11:26 PM

True r365. And it always helps when there's a BOWEL MOVEMENT playing a crucial role.

by Anonymousreply 366May 4, 2016 11:28 PM

One wonders when Dumvida has time has time for her "two minimum wage jobs" as she's here 24/7.

A couple of years ago it was suggested she must be on disability due to certain comments she'd made. I believe that. I travel a lot and, New Orleans or Paris, France, she's awake and on DL.

by Anonymousreply 367May 5, 2016 8:15 AM

Miss Thing is off her meds. See reply 48 below. She can't decide whose team she's on or who she's defending. As far as I can determine, she's now pretending to be a gay man on many of her DL posts.

It's odd because she used to claim all the "f@gs and filthy queers wanted EVERY handsome actor to be gay." And they should all die!

Now that Amal has stolen George C. away from her, she'll allow some actors may be gay, just not the ones she wants.

It'll be a new bugbear tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 5, 2016 12:02 PM

She NEVER sleeps!

by Anonymousreply 369May 5, 2016 3:12 PM

[quote]As far as I can determine, she's now pretending to be a gay man on many of her DL posts.

She does this often. A recent example is her post quoted at R342 (where she gleefully reveals that she supports Trump): "It's almost as freeing as coming out was...—I've been on here forever, sorry you paranoid fucks VOTE TRUMP!"

by Anonymousreply 370May 5, 2016 7:42 PM

Isn't George Soros another one of her villains/obsessions?

by Anonymousreply 371May 5, 2016 7:46 PM

Yes, r371 George Soros is another of her personal antichrists

by Anonymousreply 372May 8, 2016 5:41 AM

She has a respectable profile at Quora and her postings can be insightful and helpful. It's odd how she will behave in a civilized manner on some sites, but on DL, IMDB, or CDAN she becomes completely unhinged.

Of course her anonymous postings are the most disturbing, and may one day result in legal, even criminal troubles.

by Anonymousreply 373May 8, 2016 6:12 AM

Poo Shoes sometimes uses British or Canadian English when she's assuming other identities. Examples have included neighbor instead of neighbor, colour instead of color.

So lame.

by Anonymousreply 374June 1, 2016 4:31 AM

^^neighbour instead of neighbor

by Anonymousreply 375June 1, 2016 4:33 AM

She was all over the Juicy Reddit and Open Secret threads. They dealt with pedos in Hollywood and she was loving it.

Irrationally, she was calling people "bullies" if they disagreed with her sock puppet "DEN Insider."

by Anonymousreply 376June 1, 2016 5:57 AM

Okay, I was reading a blog that I read most every day, and one poster (who I hadn't noticed before) just stood out to me. Is it me, or does BethyB sound a lot like Poo Shoes? I think it's her, but what are the odds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377June 10, 2016 8:03 PM

If you read that page and then the next couple of pages, "BethyB" sure does annoy people... just like Poo Shoes!

by Anonymousreply 378June 10, 2016 8:15 PM

[quote]does BethyB sound a lot like Poo Shoes?

Long-winded? Check

Expert on subject? Check

Defensive? Check

Other posters quickly become bothered? Check

Gets her ass handed to her? Check

Sounds like Poo...

by Anonymousreply 379June 10, 2016 8:33 PM

You people need another hobby.

by Anonymousreply 380June 10, 2016 9:24 PM

What's yours, R380? The one that keeps you so busy that you don't stumble into and post in threads like this?

by Anonymousreply 381June 10, 2016 9:28 PM

I was referring to stalking this mentally ill woman and ganging-up on her.

by Anonymousreply 382June 10, 2016 9:46 PM

R382 If she'd stay off DL, she'd just be a strange footnote, like David E. Any abuse sge gets, she brings on herself.

by Anonymousreply 383June 10, 2016 11:29 PM

^^she not sge

by Anonymousreply 384June 10, 2016 11:30 PM

[quote]I was referring to stalking this mentally ill woman and ganging-up on her.

I wasn't stalking anyone. I was reading a website and suddenly realized one of the posters sounded very familiar. I came her to see if anyone else thought it sounded like Poo Shoes. I mean, what are the odds of that happening?

As far as ganging up, it appears she affects a lot of people the same way. That's not ganging up. Perhaps Poo Shoes should listen to how she affects people, engage in some introspection, and then stop being deliberately offensive.

Has she ever thanked you, by the way, for defending her so valiantly?

by Anonymousreply 385June 11, 2016 6:27 AM

^ came here to see (not "came her to see").

by Anonymousreply 386June 11, 2016 6:29 AM

Poo shoes has become a scapegoat for any thread a bunch of people don't like. I've been accused of being her when I posted a supernatural thread even though ghost stories are a pretty popular topic especially in October. I'm sure she lurks and sometimes her presence is obvious but the witch hunt has gotten ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 387June 11, 2016 6:41 AM

For R387,

Hi Poo Shoes. Only you would call anything here a witch hunt. Only you would call yourself a scapegoat. You're not a victim, you're an instigator.

Also, anyone else would just laugh it off if someone thought they were someone else on an anonymous message board. They wouldn't come into this thread and defend you.

by Anonymousreply 388June 11, 2016 6:49 AM

[quote]Poo shoes has become a scapegoat for any thread a bunch of people don't like. I've been accused of being her when I posted a supernatural thread even though ghost stories are a pretty popular topic especially in October. I'm sure she lurks and sometimes her presence is obvious but the witch hunt has gotten ridiculous.

Yeah, R387, you've told us this many times, i.e., at R152, R162, R171, and R243.

We get it. You posted a supernatural thread and you were accused of being her. You must have been very wounded by this misidentification, as you can't stop talking about it.

We also get that you are, indeed, Poo Shoes. It's so obvious. Stop embarrassing yourself. No one believes you.

by Anonymousreply 389June 12, 2016 7:20 AM

Btw, Poo Shoes: Amal Clooney is pregnant! That just has to get under your +50-year-old craw. Surely you could be persuaded to leaving the DL so that you can make a more concentrated effort on stalking George? I mean, you just know that if you did, this time he'd leave his wife and fall head-over-heels in love with you.

by Anonymousreply 390June 13, 2016 9:34 PM

R390, j'adore. If you're the one who linked to this from the other thread today, thanks because I hadn't seen it before. I have about five tabs open now - all Poo Shoes links. Yes, I'm going down that twisted rabbit hole but I've been there with her before. I may have already read or mostly read those threads. I followed a bunch of Clooney stalking links from here one day - whoa nelly. The Clooney fans are weird, obviously, but the shit Poo Shoes pulled on them was weirder. The bizarre and obvious lies, the "other identities" and all that - yeah, she's fucking crazy. She probably has been certified insane, is collecting disability for it and it's definitely malignant. There is no pretending it's something less severe or toxic. She may actually be the most fucked up, unhappy person on the Datalounge. She's certainly one of them.

Anyway, I know there is more than one Poo Slayer in this thread and you guys are fucking fantastic. The flurry of W&W's you just got was me reading this thread and a couple of others. I love the calm yet totally damning, fact-based relentlessness. It's exactly the sort of thing to drive her up a fucking wall - which it clearly has. That was very nicely done.

Do you know what identity or identities she takes on CDaN? I read/post there and could have sworn some rants over there were hers but I can't remember which names because I don't pay attention half the time. Obviously she's one or more of the Republican douchebags but which ones?

Also, just speculating here, but in reading through a bunch of these old posts I was reminded about Mr. Walsh - her fantasy Moriarty, from whom all evil flows. I doubt that he's here, if he is he has our sympathies and best wishes. Anyway, she's all paranoid about this mysterious nemesis from her past coming back to haunt her and maybe someone has. There are posts that make me think there is someone here who has an old connection with Poo Shoes and knows her well. I can't figure out if it's some guy she victimized and fucked over, like Walsh, or maybe one of the Clooney ladies? I don't know. She's accused me of being Walsh in the past. I'm flattered, for obvious reasons, but no.

Keep up the good work, Poo Slayers. You're performing a public service, or at least a service to the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 391June 14, 2016 2:26 AM

A most excellent post, R391. I like you.

by Anonymousreply 392June 17, 2016 7:26 AM

She recently started some bullshit thread about some evil handicapped woman who stole her parking space. She's pretending to be Canadian on that one.

I am definitely someone who accuses any annoying asshole on Datalounge of being poo shoes. I want her name to be synonymous with "troll" here. I want to make sure this rabid homophobic right wing Trump-stumping asshole is always made unwelcome here.

by Anonymousreply 393June 17, 2016 8:00 AM

I was just reading part of that thread R393. Her made-up stories are so often about revenge. She must be a nightmare to come across in real life.

by Anonymousreply 394June 17, 2016 8:08 AM

She started this thread to get some recognition. It'd been a while.

by Anonymousreply 395June 17, 2016 9:30 AM

I'm dying to know what her "real name" is as referred to by the cookie-clearing ass on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 396June 17, 2016 9:55 AM

We already know her real name. The person saying we don't is wrong. There are mentions of her dating back pre-internet -- and no, I'm not going to explain further, because there's plenty of crazies on DL who will stalk someone.

And R383, it's closer to her usual M.O. but I'm not convinced it's her, because she usually turns her grudges into conspiracy theories after a while. If that OP had said "and I know they are spying on me with cameras hidden at the parking space," then yeah, it would be her.

She's easy to spot: snobbishness that soon reveals itself to be delusions of grandeur, talking about people as though they were inanimate objects (i.e. "I have many friends at the CIA" and not "I went out to coffee with my best friend who works at Quantico"), quick to anger, doofy spiritual nonsense plus conspiracy theories eventually surface in her threads, and her first posts start out well-composed without any errors and slowly deteriorate as the thread goes on.

by Anonymousreply 397June 17, 2016 10:52 AM

I haven't seen her posting in awhile, is she still here?

by Anonymousreply 398June 26, 2016 4:16 AM

I'm pretty sure she's in the Leslie Van Houten thread posting strangely aggressive posts toward people who are against Van Houten getting paroled.

by Anonymousreply 399June 26, 2016 4:27 AM

I just saw that someone started this funny thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 26, 2016 4:31 AM

Tutorial tip: Poo has been calling other posters Scat Queen.

I guess she now thinks she's in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 401June 26, 2016 5:58 AM

[quote]She may actually be the most fucked up, unhappy person on the Datalounge.

I beg your pardon?

by Anonymousreply 402June 28, 2016 2:42 AM

Poo shoes likes to address people as "fool." As in "you don't know what you're talking about, fool."

by Anonymousreply 403June 28, 2016 1:54 PM

Yes, R403. And this seems to be a recent development. I first noticed the Mr. T-like language in this thread when she posed as a defender (of herself, of course), and now I'm seeing her write "fool" in other threads.

by Anonymousreply 404June 29, 2016 5:56 AM

Interesting. It was mentioned upthread about how Poo Shoes and Jabba might be one and the same and I've noticed a few similarities.

First, their writing styles are very similar. They also argue similarly and both use multiple browsers responding / defending to itself and don't seem to have enough brain power to understand that it's painfully obvious. Rather, they're "both" delusional enough to believe they've got people fooled.

But that's not all... they also post similar things. They've both repeatedly posted racist things, especially against Jewish people, they've both mentioned being from Las Vegas/Nevada, (Jabba will try to deny this but one of his personalities mentioned that's where he was from and then he later fucked up and used that account to sign his name), they both hate Hillary and are pro-Trump and Poo Shoes just recently used one of her browsers to post an Anti-Madonna thread.

Are they the same person? Do all trolls just have the same patterns and dislikes?

by Anonymousreply 405July 5, 2016 11:35 PM

I'm pretty sure they're not the same person. Davida is white and right-wing and I think Janbot hates whites. Of course, it's hard to tell with trolls and their sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 406July 6, 2016 1:43 AM

Jabba hates whites yet loves Trump? Ok...

by Anonymousreply 407July 6, 2016 1:54 AM

Didn't know that R407. I avoid Jabba threads. Actually, I avoid Madonna threads too in part due to the crazies.

by Anonymousreply 408July 6, 2016 2:03 AM

The more I read the website posted above (at R377), the more convinced I am that BethyB on that site is indeed Poo Shoes. At first I found it incredible that I would run into her, so to speak, on another site...a site that I have frequented off and on for a couple of years.

Poo Shoes sure does make her rounds on the internet. And it seems that everyone soon develops the same feelings toward her. They realize she makes up stories to make her life situation or experience match whatever topic is being discussed, she sees herself as an expert, she's relentless in making her point, and she really, really annoys people.

by Anonymousreply 409July 6, 2016 4:58 AM

Follow up: BethyB, aka Poo Shoes, was banned from the site referenced at R377. So, since she could no longer post about a particular beauty-and-fashion blogger on that mommy-blogger site, "BethyB" went on Instagram to directly lecture the blogger about boat safety for her baby.

Poo Shoes' I-must-be-heard game is strooooong.

by Anonymousreply 410July 6, 2016 11:30 PM

This is a most helpful tutorial. Cheers to all of the contributors on this thread! I love it.

by Anonymousreply 411July 7, 2016 12:18 AM

Davida doesn't come in here and pose as her own white knight anymore. She wasn't fooling anyone anyway, but it was kind of amusing.

by Anonymousreply 412July 7, 2016 6:21 AM

Y'all are as nuts as she is.

by Anonymousreply 413July 7, 2016 6:25 AM

[quote]They've both repeatedly posted racist things, especially against Jewish people

I thought PS was Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 414July 7, 2016 7:18 AM

She is not, r414.

Oh, there you are Poo at r413. So you do return from time to time...

by Anonymousreply 415July 7, 2016 7:59 AM

The site that banned Poo Shoes (aka BethyB) is probably not free of her as she's likely still there under different names. Poo Shoes cannot be shooed away. She's ubiquitous wherever she's set her sights.

by Anonymousreply 416July 7, 2016 8:11 PM

* edit: wherever she sets her sights.

by Anonymousreply 417July 7, 2016 8:12 PM

Here's why Poo Shoes was banned from that site: She was posting in a thread about a particular fashion blogger, and Poo Shoes (BethyB) said that she wished something tragic would happen to the blogger's one-year-old baby so that the blogger (a very pretty woman whom Poo Shoes is obviously jealous of) and her husband would learn a lesson about child safety while boating. When others were appalled, Poo Shoes didn't care at all, of course, and defended her statement.

by Anonymousreply 418July 8, 2016 12:01 AM

^ I meant to sign my post R410.

by Anonymousreply 419July 8, 2016 12:02 AM

Poo Shoes bashes police officers. And not because she cares that some may have a propensity to racially profile, but because of something personal. A cop probably didn't believe one of her stories or something in the past, and she'll never forget it.

by Anonymousreply 420July 9, 2016 6:00 AM

See post #90 of the linked thread for a very accurate summation of Poo Shoes' online personalities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421July 9, 2016 6:58 AM

There should be a DL final exam at some point. Many of us would ace it and maybe end up with an honorary degree in Davida studies.

The degree might not be legitimate though, since she uses a pseudonym.

by Anonymousreply 422July 9, 2016 7:17 AM

I find it very difficult to believe that poo Shoes isn't Jewish.

Her name and her animus towards all things Arab/Muslim/Islamic says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 423July 9, 2016 8:17 AM

She has mentioned being Jewish. Maybe she has subsequently denied it. "Kanter" is a Jewish name, anyway, to the extent that IS her real name. There's really not much we know.

by Anonymousreply 424July 9, 2016 8:22 AM

[quote]Her name and her animus towards all things Arab/Muslim/Islamic says otherwise.

That's just Americana.

by Anonymousreply 425July 9, 2016 8:26 AM

Well, isn't this interesting... as mentioned above Jabba and Poo Shoes have quite a few things in common and now they have another one...

They both just so happen to post in Conspiracy Theory threads.

Looks like Jabba forgot to switch to one of her other browsers when it did.

by Anonymousreply 426July 10, 2016 1:14 AM

Can someone give a quick synopsis on who Jabba is? I'd like to compare and contrast and help determine if her or she is Poo Shoes.

by Anonymousreply 427July 10, 2016 6:36 AM

R427 you don't already know?

by Anonymousreply 428July 10, 2016 6:47 AM

My cookies get cleared every time I exit my browser. No, I don't know who Jabba is, and I would like to.

by Anonymousreply 429July 10, 2016 7:05 AM

LIkely story!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430July 10, 2016 7:18 AM

R424 She's probably a Jew for Jesus. There is, after all, no Satan in Judaism.

by Anonymousreply 431July 10, 2016 2:46 PM

I'd feel sorry for her but she's all over this message board posting her repetitive shit. She's one of the reasons for the downward slide of DL.

by Anonymousreply 432July 10, 2016 3:59 PM

How is that, R431? What about the story of Adam and Eve?

by Anonymousreply 433July 10, 2016 11:00 PM

I had no idea she's had it this rough:

OP, Thank you so much for posting this thread and providing the name of Credit Karma. I'm very pleased that my credit score is now up to the "Good" level after the Vegas Post Office listed me as essentially homeless with NO valid address for over 7+ years. Of course this was a blatant lie as I've never been homeless, always have been registered to vote at a current address, had a landline and then a cell and utilities under my legal name at a current address for years in Las Vegas. I've already detailed some of my complaints with both the Vegas Post Office and the extreme negligence of Sen Harry Reid's Office both of whom I repeatedly contacted at the time for help. However as more than one attorney has told me suing the Post Office for fraud won't help.

Also recall I've repeatedly complained about the severely mentally ill (according to Vegas Police Dept who's arrested him and has him on a permanent terror watch list) jerk on DL who's stalked me on a daily basis following me all over the internet, impersonating me on DL and on other sites by constantly posting ridiculous rants under my name until I finally got Webbie to ban the use of my name, re-posting my comments made on other sites a very long time ago onto DL in a futile attempt to try and humiliate me, and writing blatant lies on DL continually accusing me of starting threads and writing posts, such as those by "Witchiepoo," I definitely did NOT author. I also stated in court the Judge called him "The WORST JERK she's ever encountered after over 35 years on the bench. Worse he stole my brand new clothing and cookware as well as my birth certificate.

Why am I repeating this info? Well thanks to OP I went to Credit Karma and found out that right after my DL Stalker stole my birth certificate he applied for both a mortgage loan on his old trailer in the Senior Citizen Trailer Park and then an auto loan/lease. I have never, ever applied for ANY loan other than a UCLA student loan way back when. Now luckily the Las Vegas Post Office had already so screwed up my credit history by falsely stating I had "no legal address" which meant I had NO credit history. What a lie. That means both of the above loans were automatically rejected. Still both the applications and the rejections were permanently added to my credit history screwing up my permanent record.

Now some of you know I've had a problem

by Anonymousreply 434July 10, 2016 11:14 PM

How does someone steal someone else's birth certificate?

Can we steal Catherine Zeta Jones's and find out once and for all how old she really is?

by Anonymousreply 435July 10, 2016 11:30 PM

What thread is the post at R434 from? Someone started a thread about credit, and Poo Shoes thanked him with this lengthy post?

by Anonymousreply 436July 11, 2016 2:42 AM

How strange to exist, yet for over seven years the post office says you don't. This could only happen to Poo Shoes.

So, philosophically, if you live in a particular city but the post office says you don't, do you really exist? (I wonder what George Berkeley would have thought. Or Albert Camus.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437July 11, 2016 3:13 AM

I had to have my mother get her birth certificate so I could apply for dual citizenship and it was a fucking hassle. They don't just hand out birth certificates to people who walk in off the street without at least two forms of ID. Plus, how does a man get a woman's birth certificate? He has to know where you were born and go to that town's government building. Or, if he "stole" the birth certificate, he has to break into your home and rifle through everything looking for it. Can't be an easy thing to do for someone who lives in a trailer in a senior citizen's park. I'd like to see an elderly man go to a bank and apply for a mortgage with a woman's birth certificate.

by Anonymousreply 438July 11, 2016 1:27 PM

[quote] Also recall I've repeatedly complained about the severely mentally ill (according to Vegas Police Dept who's arrested him and has him on a permanent terror watch list) jerk on DL

Well, thank goodness some senior citizen who lives in a trailer park is on a PERMANENT terror watch list and not a TEMPORARY one. America is safer now.

by Anonymousreply 439July 11, 2016 1:31 PM

I don't follow Poo Shoes so someone fill me in on her "story" that she's had a DL'er arrested for stalking her.

by Anonymousreply 440July 11, 2016 2:29 PM

R440, here's a thread she started and she rambles about herself throughout. The details of the supposed chubby trailer-park guy begins at post 93. (He probably doesn't exist. I think she made him up to blame for the posts she later became embarrassed about, although I haven't been reading here long enough to know what kind of posts those were.)

She's obviously a troubled person, which is sad. She claims she's bipolar, but there seems to be a few other disorders involved. What makes her unsympathetic is how she talks when she's angry, e.g., she calls people nasty names, she's very controlling and seems starved for attention, she's pathologically didactic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441July 11, 2016 7:14 PM

It IS interesting how some of THESE LATEST posts have her signature style of using CAPITAL letters for emphasis. Wouldn't you AGREE, R439?

by Anonymousreply 442July 11, 2016 10:42 PM

I don't think R439 is Poo Shoes. He's mocking her hysteria. Understandably.

I don't think she comes in here anymore. She tried for a while to pose as someone else defending her, but nobody was buying it. I assume she's given up.

I find it so strange that she recently repeated her Las Vegas post office story (referenced in R434). I thought she wanted to leave behind her past looniness of detailing her personal life. Apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 443July 11, 2016 11:11 PM

Yeah, I think you are probably right, R443.

by Anonymousreply 444July 12, 2016 5:31 PM

I mentioned this on another thread, so I should add it to the tutorial...

When Poo Shoes starts a thread with a fake story, she often has a sister who serves as a plot device.

by Anonymousreply 445July 12, 2016 8:03 PM

[quote]I thought she wanted to leave behind her past looniness of detailing her personal life. Apparently not.

She is quite clearly INSANE. Consistent logic is not a strong suit. She probably can't help but to talk about herself.

by Anonymousreply 446July 12, 2016 9:06 PM

R443, I think this person you're stalking is still around. Look at the anti-Hillary threads, and the pro-Trump threads. I don't know, nor care to know much about that woman, but it reads like those threads are her creation.

[quote] She tried for a while to pose as someone else defending her, but nobody was buying it. I assume she's given up.

I am not her, but have been accused of "being her and posing as someone else", so you might mean me. I've seen that you repeatedly accusing others of being her, then harass those others. You are as deranged as she is and are just as likely to be her as not. In any event, you are certifiably crazy, mean, obsessive, hate filled, and too stupid to realize how stupid you are.

You and she deserve each other. Please start a tutorial on how to recognize you. Unless you are she, of course.

by Anonymousreply 447July 12, 2016 9:13 PM

There are many people calling Poo Shoes out, R447. It isn't just one person, as you consistently claim. And who are you, exactly, R447? You post practically the same post over and over again. If you were simply a disinterested DL'er, why would you come in here and say the same things over and over?

You're Poo Shoes. And you're not intelligent. And you're extremely immature. And nobody needs your advice or wants to hear all of your made-up stories. And, aren't you overdue for another rage storm, filled with name-calling and showing your true personality? Or have you finally learned to control yourself, for the sake of staying here?

Perhaps you should expend your energy scamming another older guy, and just leave this site alone. No?

by Anonymousreply 448July 12, 2016 9:27 PM

Spot-on, R448!

by Anonymousreply 449July 12, 2016 9:30 PM

R447 tried to be clever by semi-half-heartedly-not really bashing Poo Shoes but gave herself away within the first 6 words.

And then of course it couldn't control it's unhinged crazy in the second paragrah.

by Anonymousreply 450July 12, 2016 9:32 PM

Poo Shoes is a Trump supporter, yet she lives off of tax payers' money. I guess he hasn't campaigned against "entitlements", but it still seems unseemly and hypocritical. And look what she does with her time, while U.S. citizens support her ass. Something seems off about that.

by Anonymousreply 451July 12, 2016 9:38 PM

Well, it's confirmed, then. R448/R449/R450 are certainly the same person, and probably are this "witch" that he's been stalking. You have a special kind of attention-craving crazy!

by Anonymousreply 452July 12, 2016 9:39 PM

[quote]You have a special kind of attention-craving crazy!

Not as "special" as yours, Poo!

by Anonymousreply 453July 12, 2016 9:40 PM

Oh, Poo Shoes at R452, you just aren't trying anymore, hon. I have no doubt your little nubbin is a throbbin' since we are actively discussing your favorite topic: YOU, but you used to make detecting you more of a challenge. Has the discovery that the object of your stalking, George Clooney, doesn't love you back so depressed you that now you're just phoning in your attempts to hide yourself? For shame, stinky cunt, for shame!

by Anonymousreply 454July 12, 2016 9:46 PM

Part of Poo's personality disorder involves mimicking. Post R110 of this thread says:

"OP is just our resident attention-seeker who suffers from schizotypal personality disorder. (And she makes us suffer because of it.)"

Notice how she immediately accused someone else of being attention-seeking (or "attention-craving") at R452?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455July 12, 2016 9:47 PM

^ Post #110 of the thread in the link (not on this thread).

by Anonymousreply 456July 12, 2016 9:48 PM

Notice how Davida (not her real name) never addresses the content of these posts about her? She's like an overgrown brat.

I think you all understand why she has taken to the internet for her insatiable need for attention. She's a talker, and definitely not a listener. She's always been a know-it-all, to a dangerous level sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 457July 12, 2016 9:51 PM

This is a person who was banned from the site referenced above for hoping something bad would happen to a baby. Then she went onto the mom's Instagram under two pseudonyms to bash her some more.

Poo Shoes is vindictive online and in real life. Very disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 458July 12, 2016 9:57 PM

[quote]I think this person you're stalking is still around.

It's not stalking, Poo Shoes. You posts on this site continuously. It's impossible not to run into you, and it's impossible not to be annoyed by you. Especially your racist posts, but everything about you, really.

by Anonymousreply 459July 13, 2016 12:39 AM

Dumvida posted this on another thread:

[quote]Sorry I've been way too busy with acting auditions and gigs to re-visit this thread for quite awhile

Is she still pretending to be a 60 year-old ingénue? Does she rehearse her lines while scrubbing toilets at the Desert Hills Motel?

by Anonymousreply 460July 13, 2016 12:53 AM

That's hilarious R460. There really is such a place. It looks like the sort of locale where David Lynch would film a movie.

I'd be a little afraid of what sorit of bugs you might find in a Las Vegas motel that only costs $39/night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461July 13, 2016 1:28 AM

Poo Shoes is not an actress, but sometimes tells people that she is. She has no talent, but is still quite full of herself. She's a talker, and has developed a life philosophy through affirmations and inspirational quotes. That's about as deep as she goes.

by Anonymousreply 462July 13, 2016 1:32 AM

How do we know she's a hotel maid again?

by Anonymousreply 463July 13, 2016 1:38 AM

R463 It came out in the Bellagio thread, accidentally I think, that she'd worked there. I think she may have had some sort online resume claiming she was in charge of VIP relations or something.

by Anonymousreply 464July 13, 2016 2:31 AM

She wouldn't have a job as a maid, although she could. She prefers to live off of disability.

by Anonymousreply 465July 13, 2016 2:48 AM

I honestly can't imagine her being able to hold down a job given her mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 466July 13, 2016 2:56 AM

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but worth mentioning again....

Another sign of a Poo Shoes thread... "OP" always disappears after the first few posts and never responds to any questions. The thread gets taken over by "individuals" telling "real life stories of their own" and agreeing with one another back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 467July 13, 2016 4:27 AM

Tutorial tip: Poo Shoes sometimes uses the phrase "brothers and sisters", e.g., "my gay brothers and sisters", "my black brothers and sister". She usually does this when she's trying to advance a Trump agenda under the guise of being gay, or being compassionate toward black people.

by Anonymousreply 468July 15, 2016 1:52 AM

R468 = poo shoes

by Anonymousreply 469July 15, 2016 3:15 AM

R469, you're so very lame. Poo Shoes (you) could never be that articulate.

The truth really bothers you, though.

by Anonymousreply 470July 15, 2016 4:53 AM

I just said this on another thread, so I should add it here: Poo Shoes is convinced she's intelligent, and she wants you to be convinced, too. So she often includes a reminder of her intelligence her posts.

After a terror attack, Poo Shoes gets very active, and she ramps up her campaign for Donald Trump. And often while pretending to be a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 471July 15, 2016 7:16 PM

* a reminder of her intelligence IN her posts.

by Anonymousreply 472July 15, 2016 7:17 PM

Again, spot on, R470. Even her attempts to spread confusion are failing. You're losing your touch, Shitshoes at R469.

by Anonymousreply 473July 15, 2016 10:40 PM

I wish this thread could be pinned to the top of the forum. As a public service to innocent posters.

by Anonymousreply 474July 16, 2016 1:47 AM

By the way, since you've made it this far in your thread, you owe it to yourself to simply Google D-a-v-I-d-a R-o-c-h-e-l-l-e K-a-n-t-e-r. When you so do so, one of the links will be for IMDB. There, identifying herself using the second and third names typed out above, she has one film credit.

And, with apologies to Dave Berry, I have to say that I swear I am not making this up, the name of the one movie she appeared in is "F.A.R.T.: The Movie!" :-) Click on "Full Cast," scroll down, and you will see her name. She then has three facts listed. One is where she lives. Care to guess where that is? Yup. Las Vegas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475July 16, 2016 4:33 AM

One of her new tactics is to start a ridiculous thread about nothing (again, asking a question about some manufactured scenario that only someone with a severe mental problem would ask) and then when its called out for being a Poo Shoes thread will make the statement, "What? What is this Poo Shoes? I've never heard of it before..." but then it gives itself away by then going off on some unhinged, foul mouthed rant against the person who brought up Poo Shoes.

Because yes, someone that isn't Poo Shoes would just naturally get that upset about it.

by Anonymousreply 476July 16, 2016 4:45 AM

I am strangely curious as to why everything around this woman--including the name of the film she was an extra in--has an excretory theme. Could the root of her personality disorder actually be an example of the Freudian stereotype where a domineering woman traumatizes her child with shame and threatens to withhold affection through abusive potty training? When she gives voice to her rage in unguarded moments, quite frequently she lashes out about "you f@gs licking each others' asses," or you "filthy whores fucking each other in the ass." Wow. This truly could be at the root of her pathology.

by Anonymousreply 477July 16, 2016 4:59 AM

Earlier today she tried to burn someone by accusing them of this: "I eat shit sandwiches but (sic) the barrel full!"

So, yeah, I agree it's curious.

by Anonymousreply 478July 16, 2016 5:06 AM

From another thread, but it also belongs here:

Also, another Poo Shoes tell: She says "wake up" a lot. Like racists who say, "Wake up America!" Or Alex Jones who often says, "Wake up!"

And while we're here, Poo Shoes often uses the word globalist. Keep an eye out for that. Also akin to Alex Jones at InfoWars (who is common source material for Poo).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 16, 2016 7:46 PM

Poos latest tactic in an attempt to stop people from pointing out its threads:

[quote] I think we have to FF any reference to Poo shoes or "dark brown feces" or the Bellagio . That's the only way it'll stop. FF and ignore. Muriel pays no attention to anything else. They may get a temporary ban...who knows. Just FF and ignore anything related to poo shoes and las vegas maids and all the bullshit

by Anonymousreply 480July 17, 2016 5:47 PM

And once again, R480, she ends with a shit reference.

by Anonymousreply 481July 17, 2016 7:33 PM

Newish to DL and this all sounds like a fucked up mess.

by Anonymousreply 482July 17, 2016 9:30 PM

That describes Poo Shoes very well, R482.

by Anonymousreply 483July 18, 2016 3:48 AM

Poo Shoes is trying to get people on other threads to get rid of us? She thinks she has friends here?

by Anonymousreply 484July 18, 2016 5:46 PM

Don't forget that Poo Shoes will also post things as a "gay male," that inevitably gives a "subtle" idea that gay men are pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 485July 18, 2016 5:57 PM

Poo Shoes just admitted she was BethyB on this link, post #58.

I knew it! It seemed so unlikely because, what are the odds. But I knew it must be her. And, it was!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486July 18, 2016 5:57 PM

Has Poo Shoes been active at all the past day or so?

by Anonymousreply 487July 21, 2016 8:06 PM

Yes, R487, she's all over the DL like a wet, poo stained blanket, the same as always. Why?

by Anonymousreply 488July 21, 2016 8:43 PM

The OP IS Poo Shoes, R487.

by Anonymousreply 489July 21, 2016 8:47 PM

R487 is clearly Poo Shoes.

by Anonymousreply 490July 21, 2016 8:49 PM

[quote] Trolldar could not distinguish between different devices in the same place. So you could have a desktop and a laptop and have different ISPs. Just because she was trolldarred under one ISP doesn't mean she wasn't posting from two different devices.

Okay - I know this is old (R8) but every time I sit down to read this fabulous thread, I get sidetracked. I'm determined to do it today, come hell or high water.

So we know she uses multiple devices to troll. It's this explanation that I've never understood. I have a desktop, a laptop, a tablet and a smartphone. The laptop and tablet I use to go on the DL, mostly just the laptop. I've used the desktop on the DL a few times but I hardly ever use it at all anymore. I have never used my phone for the DL - I don't use the phone for anything but phone calls, really.

I assume that all four of these devices feed off of my home wifi and would therefore have the same ISP if I used them to talk to each other or troll the DL as "different" posters. Obviously I'm wrong but I don't know why or how.

by Anonymousreply 491July 21, 2016 9:08 PM

Clearly, I'm not, R489.

R488, I haven't seen her active in some of the threads that were calling her out and noticed someone else posted a thread that they couldn't post from their "work" computer and I wondered if Poo got blocked.

by Anonymousreply 492July 21, 2016 9:20 PM

The, "clearly I'm not" was meant for R490.

by Anonymousreply 493July 21, 2016 9:21 PM

In the early posts there is some discussion about Janbot possibly being DUMBvida. I don't know. It's not the first time I've seen it speculated.

I will say that I post positive responses to Janbot from time to time and I am definitely not DUMBfuckingvida Rofuckingchelle. I like Janbot. I know, it's weird. It's just that her single-minded devotion to her idol is so funny and kind of sweet. At least I thought it was but then someone was schooling me in a Janbot thread about Janbot being a racist and a scumbag in various ways. It kind of made me think Janbot was MPC but, again, I have no fucking idea. I can spot DUMBvida pretty well and I've been hassling her constantly lately but it's a joint effort with one or more other posters who are probably in this thread. I think it's finally pushing her over the edge.

Just to ID myself as absolutely not being DUMBvida - I'm the Original Monty Python Troll and DUMBvida would never take on the Idiot Libertarian Troll - she probably thinks he's a fucking genius. Unless he is her... god, it's fucking endless. Oh, and yesterday I realized that her "My Volunteer Boss Hates Me" thread was about her volunteering for Trump in Vegas. I don't know why I didn't see it immediately. I knew it was her but the Trump campaign never occurred to me. She must feel as if the walls are closing in - which they are, Blanche, they are.

Remember at the beginning of the primary season when she was all about Jeb! and hated Trump? Yeah, vicious snake Ted Cruz has more integrity than DUMBvida.

by Anonymousreply 494July 21, 2016 10:56 PM

What a bunch of nuts.

by Anonymousreply 495July 21, 2016 11:28 PM

Oh, hey there, DUMBvida R495, you ugly old whore.

by Anonymousreply 496July 21, 2016 11:58 PM

I have no doubt that there's a likelihood that she did start this thread herself because it loves any attention it can get. I'd also say if it were smart, it could have started this thread to get an insight into how others can detect it and therefore use that info to switch it up... but I don't think its that smart. I also think on some level it gets off on people identifying it and continue to talk about it in each and every thread.

by Anonymousreply 497July 22, 2016 12:17 AM

She didn't start this thread. The way that we are constantly IDing her and derailing her rants/threads is actually driving the saggy old bitch crazy and it shows.

And stop fucking posting in here, R497/Poo - we see you, cunty. Imma call Amal's mama and tell her to go find you at Trump's Vegas HQ and cunt-punt you to the Hoover Dam.

by Anonymousreply 498July 22, 2016 12:22 AM

R494 you've also no doubt repeatedly been told that Jabba is not devoted to loving Janet so much as it is devoted to hating Madonna with a psychotic fervor. Funny how Poo Shoes also starts up Anti-Madonna threads. It's also coincidental that they both love Trump, hate Clinton, calls everyone who challenged them a fa**ots, both hate those that are Jewish and ultimately will resort to calling everyone Pedos when they've lost.

Oh and one other thing when one gets banned the other also doesn't seem to post either. I've also never seen either one of them in the same thread, which is odd.

Of course now that I've posted this and it reads it... it'll probably change that up. Then again, as has already been stated... it isn't that bright.

by Anonymousreply 499July 22, 2016 12:24 AM

R498 I'm clearly not Poo Shoes. But maybe you ARE you cunt!

by Anonymousreply 500July 22, 2016 12:25 AM

I noticed recently that Poo posted an Anti-Madonna thread and Janbot posted a Conspiracy thread. If they are the same she mixed up her browsers.

by Anonymousreply 501July 22, 2016 12:42 AM

Oh look Poo started another thread this time it's about finding her neighbors Facebook profiles... and I'm of course she couldn't resist mentioning shit in it.

by Anonymousreply 502July 22, 2016 12:50 AM

She wants us to fight with each other over which posts are hers and which ones aren't. My "ignore" post listing shows that I am definitely not Poo Shoes. The problem is that Poo, like Melanoma, is a tireless plagiarist. She's constantly picking up words and phrases from other people because she has no originality. If something sounds smart or funny, she'll appropriate it immediately.

She pays a lot of attention to which threads get the most replies. She wants those popular threads to be hers and is quite put out when they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 503July 22, 2016 1:38 AM

Y'all are beyond crazy. I'm assuming you're all adult men, with jobs and (presumably) lives?

This is the stupidest thing on Datalounge, and that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 504July 22, 2016 1:47 AM

Hey Poo @ R504!

[quote] Y'all

Yes, you're so southern that there are practically magnolias growing out of your saggy old ass.

Keep fucking that chicken, honey, because none of the people who are kicking your ass have any intention of stopping.

by Anonymousreply 505July 22, 2016 2:07 AM

I'm still on the fence about her being that other poo.

by Anonymousreply 506July 22, 2016 2:49 AM

I thought Janbot was a gay man and a bit younger, and from a different part of the country? Anyway, I don't think Poo Shoes is all that interested in music of any kind--and she's the "wrong" generation to be a Janet Jackson fan.

by Anonymousreply 507July 22, 2016 3:29 AM

I thought so too, R507, and I've always had a random fondness for Janbot. Now I'm doubting whether it's just another crazy Poo Shoes persona.

This:

[italic] Funny how Poo Shoes also starts up Anti-Madonna threads. It's also coincidental that they both love Trump, hate Clinton, calls everyone who challenged them a fa**ots, both hate those that are Jewish and ultimately will resort to calling everyone Pedos when they've lost.

Oh and one other thing when one gets banned the other also doesn't seem to post either. I've also never seen either one of them in the same thread, which is odd. [/italic]

I find it troublesome. I've been here a long time. I can usually spot Poo, although I may mis-identify her now and then. I don't pay enough attention to notice two dl "characters" going missing at once. I suppose that's how trolls keep things going, the inattentiveness of other people. I also didn't realize that Poo was anti-Madge. I have been told (in Janbot threads) that Janbot hates Madge more than she loves Janet.

The thought of Poo also being Janbot is so disturbing. I've actually spoken up for her many times.

by Anonymousreply 508July 22, 2016 7:31 AM

She got R508 and she's gonna get you too!

by Anonymousreply 509July 22, 2016 7:37 AM

She's insane - as in certifiably insane. That's the only explanation for her behavior and the things she writes.

by Anonymousreply 510July 22, 2016 7:51 AM

Lord, it's liking saying Trump and Milo are two different people. They are but...

D@vida was here long before Janbot. R0chelle Kanter trolled on DL years before before there was a Janbot. Most of her Clooney threads have been removed permanently for legal reasons by the hosting corporation for DL. Damn, they were good, though.

D-R variously said she had met, or not, George. Mostly that he was her stealth career advisor. She's a 59 year-old maid in Las Vegas but Clooney considers D-R a great comedienne : "funnier than most actresses he's met in his life."

George Clooney loves her, she's known it for years.

by Anonymousreply 511July 22, 2016 9:28 AM

[quote]D@vida was here long before Janbot.

Why would that preclude Poo from being Jabba? Poo has been known to create several identities.

[quote] I have been told (in Janbot threads) that Janbot hates Madge more than she loves Janet.

I don't understand how it is possible that you have ever been in a Jabba thread or read one of its posts without seeing that all it does is obsessively talk about how much it hates Madonna.

[quote]I thought Janbot was a gay man and a bit younger, and from a different part of the country?

Again, Poo has created a lot of "identities" and one of its favorite type of identities are gay men. Why would you be surprised that she'd create a younger, gay, identity? Also, as posted above, Jabba posted before about being from Las Vegas and then has subsequently claimed to live in TX , DC, and I'm sure other places.

Are they the same person? Who knows? They do have a lot of similarities and their writing and argument styles are the same so it wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise me if they were different people because a lot unhinged crazies act the same way.

[quote]I've also never seen either one of them in the same thread, which is odd.

This is one of the things that would make me think they were the same. It does seem really surprising that two of the biggest trolls on DL never seem to appear in the same threads. What's the likelihood of that?

by Anonymousreply 512July 22, 2016 4:32 PM

I just recalled one other thing that I've seen both Jabba and Poo do a few times... when they've gotten into arguments with people they've both resorted to calling others a loser/f*ggot/whatever and say something to the effect of, "I got fucked last night which you wouldn't know anything about."

by Anonymousreply 513July 22, 2016 4:38 PM

This is the latest Poo Shoes thread. Tell me it doesn't make you laugh.

[quote]Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

[quote]Some days i feel like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514July 23, 2016 2:01 AM

And its other thread:

[quote]All my enemies are living well. And it's eating me up inside.

by Anonymousreply 515July 23, 2016 3:06 AM

I suspect the poster I was arguing with in a political thread was Poo Shoes. I think she was just in a Trump thread frothing on about Jay Z and pimping and the "loss of morality" in pop culture.

by Anonymousreply 516July 23, 2016 4:58 AM

Look up "stylometry," Dumbasrocks-vida. It is your death knell, you vicious cunt stain.

by Anonymousreply 517July 24, 2016 2:11 PM

When Poo gets called out on one of her browsers she always immediately follows up with something along the lines of, "I have been on DL for x number of years and I don't know who the fuck Poo Shoes is but it's stupid and annoying and that person mentioning it should be banned!"

You'd only respond like that if you were Poo.

by Anonymousreply 518July 26, 2016 2:57 PM

Poo is now using multiple accounts to FF any comment that identifies her so she can have the post hidden and get the posters permission deactivated.

by Anonymousreply 519July 26, 2016 4:30 PM

Oh, she can try, R519, but she's about to get a surprise handed to her.

by Anonymousreply 520July 27, 2016 12:30 AM

Do tell, R520. Looks like she got one of the other threads shut down that was also calling her out/identifying her.

by Anonymousreply 521July 27, 2016 12:40 AM

Where does the insipid PMBT fit into all this?

by Anonymousreply 522July 27, 2016 12:49 AM

R522 it wouldn't surprise me if they were all the same. PMBT shares POOs habit of starting threads and then never coming back to them. He's also been caught lying about his "persona" several times.

by Anonymousreply 523July 27, 2016 12:50 AM

R523 Agree, the syntax, moronic themes and inane responses to itself are just too similar.

by Anonymousreply 524July 27, 2016 12:56 AM

That reminds me R524 that just like Poo... in all the PMBT threads after the first few posts and people making fun of PMBT you get those "supporters," who come an chime in which is eerily familiar to the same tactic employed by Poo and Jabba.

by Anonymousreply 525July 27, 2016 1:15 AM

John will identify himself if you ask directly. D@vida doesn't.

It might be nice to think we just have one supertroll in various disguises but I fear the reality is that we have more disturbed posters on DL than sane ones. After the format change, so many interesting DLers jumped ship. Unfortunately, the obsessives, the loonies, the rage trolls, the scat freaks, they all have hung on tenaciously.

by Anonymousreply 526July 27, 2016 2:44 AM

Miss Fecal Footwear also has a neurotic fear of swallowing hair, which is more common that you'd think....

by Anonymousreply 527July 27, 2016 2:57 AM

Wait, who or what is PMBT?

by Anonymousreply 528July 27, 2016 3:10 AM

Funny thing is I don't think I've ever seen Poo, Jabba or PMBT in the same thread.

by Anonymousreply 529July 27, 2016 3:01 PM

Wow, she sounds batshit crazy and vindictive in that "insanity" thread. She needs to be psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 530July 27, 2016 6:37 PM

Homely women who can't accept that they're homely are always pests. Pests, I say.

PESTS

by Anonymousreply 531July 27, 2016 7:36 PM

So now if you say any of it's names or posts photos that reference it (including photos of properties that one might gamble in), your post gets deleted and your IP gets banned.

by Anonymousreply 532July 27, 2016 9:45 PM

Not true, R532! Excellent attempt at making others fearful of talking about you, Poo!

by Anonymousreply 533July 29, 2016 1:30 AM

Wrong, R533. If you're going to try to point it out at least check the person's posting history. I'm clearly not the one with fecal matter on my foot wear. Yesterday, someone posted a picture of the famous hotel, the post was promptly deleted. I wrote a post calling her out and wrote the name "PS" and my post was deleted and then was blocked from posting for a day.

by Anonymousreply 534July 29, 2016 1:34 AM

Mmm hmm.

by Anonymousreply 535July 29, 2016 1:37 AM

Uh.. pretty easy to verify that.

by Anonymousreply 536July 29, 2016 1:41 AM

Have Miss Fecal Footwear and Sandra Day O'Connor ever been photographed together?

I thought not...

For she is a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a bowel movement.

by Anonymousreply 537July 29, 2016 1:49 AM

When she is cleaning hotel rooms after guests have checked out, I bet the sight of a backed-up toilet causes her recoil in horror ("No, Mommy! I no poo! I good girl! No, Mommy, don't hit me, Mommy!"), run to the bed and scream as loud as she can into the nearest pillow.

by Anonymousreply 538August 3, 2016 1:28 PM

The latest tactic for our dear one with filthy footwear is to accuse anyone who calls her out for who she is as not only the anti-poo'er but poo itself! She's trying to make it seem as though there is no real Poo Shoes .

by Anonymousreply 539August 5, 2016 3:38 AM

Chère

by Anonymousreply 540August 5, 2016 3:42 AM

It must be getting more and more difficult for her to support Trump these days. He still hasn't become "presidential", as promised. Quite the opposite, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 541August 10, 2016 3:42 AM

Didn't he promise to give her a chin?

by Anonymousreply 542August 10, 2016 4:00 AM

Never read this thread before.

Bellagio Bitch is the satanist hand-symbol freak?? In the first Howard Beach jogger thread, she kept calling other people Poo Shoes when she got told to knock off her satanist bullshit.

What a crazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 543August 10, 2016 7:20 AM

She uses CAPS for EMPHASIS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 544August 10, 2016 7:34 AM

She thinks if she calls other people Poo Shoes they won't know that she's actually Poo Shoes. She does shit like that all the time.

When we talk about her (which she both hates and loves) she's taken to weirdly threatening posts like "You'll never know when it's me or when I'll be here" (I'm paraphrasing).

Fucking with people online is her only pleasure, her only occupation, the only thing in her life. No partner, no kids, no family, no friends, not even a shitty job, let alone a career. A few hundred a month in disability, some additional government handouts and trolling. That's her life.

by Anonymousreply 545August 10, 2016 7:39 AM

She does, R544, and I do too sometimes but because it's such a big tell of Poo Shoes, I've pretty much stopped using all caps for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 546August 10, 2016 7:40 AM

She is in rare form in the Howard Beach murder thread/s. Over half of the comments are from her, and she is positively obsessed with Satanic rituals an cult. She fancies herself an expert on the usual YouTube conspiracy theory crap such as MK Ultra and RSA. She merely regurgitates all the bullshit she reads there like most of the low info black folks on urban blogs do.

I have made the "devil horns" rock on hand symbol since I was 12 years old. To me it's just a lame affectation used to make one appear hipper than they are. But Poo and others who look for "Satan" in every nook and cranny see it the universal signal that you are down with The Red Hoofed One. The oddest part is that I have never heard of a Jewish person believing in such tripe.

I thought they were smarter than that.

by Anonymousreply 547August 10, 2016 8:12 AM

One more thing, she's a magpie. She has no core, no center or originality with language. She'll see something that someone obviously smarter than she is has written, steal it and begin over-using it right away. I've deliberately used a couple of "smart sounding" words that are slightly outside of common usage just to see if she'd take the bait - sure enough, she did. Those words began peppering her posts until she found new ones.

I agree, R547, she's been a total freak in the Howard Beach thread. In her mind, she's a combination of Nancy Grace and Columbo when she actually comes across as shrill, bullying and crazy. Well, I suppose that's pretty much like Nancy Grace but she has no Columbo.

Is she the one who keeps trying to claim that the Datalounge "solved" the soft butch sous chef case?

by Anonymousreply 548August 10, 2016 8:16 AM

I remembering hearing something about DL being somehow involved, R548, but that was before my time and I never got the deets.

by Anonymousreply 549August 10, 2016 8:39 AM

I'm at home recovering from surgery and came across this thread that I'd marked to read later, so after reading it I googled Lil Miss Poo Shoes to see what I could find...... and what's this? Found a new IMDb page for her listing two z list films she had (most likely) an very small part in. Pretty sure it's her tho she's changed her name a bit. Instead of D.R. it's now R.D.

by Anonymousreply 550August 25, 2016 1:25 AM

This, from above, is a very characteristic comment:

[quote]the Judge called him "The WORST JERK she's ever encountered after over 35 years on the bench.

She lives to quote some higher authority to support her position. This was particularly funny when she was describing her acting career. "The director said I had one of the best senses of comedic timing he'd ever seen." "The choreographer moved me to the front because he said I was too photogenic to be hidden behind the other girls."

by Anonymousreply 551August 25, 2016 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!