Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS: Funko unveils GOLDEN GIRLS Pop figurines at New York Toy Fair

The biggest gift! The biggesssssssssssssss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2020 4:34 PM

Bea is turning over in her grave.

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2016 6:02 PM

I wish Funko made Dreamlanders dolls, like Babs Johnson, Dawn Davenport, Aunt Ida, the Dashers, Crackers, and the rest.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2016 7:27 PM

I guess Disney lets these slide because they mean more money for them in DVD sales and cable TV ratings.

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2016 7:30 PM

I don't understand the appeal of Funko Pops...what's so great about them? I'd rather have Golden Girl Barbies.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2016 8:21 PM

Not everything is about YOU, r4. Today's generation doesn't do Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2016 12:40 AM

they all look alike

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2020 6:53 AM

The only good Funko doll I have seen is the Katya (from Drag Race) doll. I agree that for the most part they all look alike. They don't seem to try very hard. Somehow, they got Katya right. Well, at least to an extent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2020 9:31 AM

all Pops look the same

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2020 1:05 PM

[quote] Bea is turning over in her grave.

Then Sherman Hemsley and Isabel Sanford must be joining her because I also saw George and Louise Jefferson figures at Target.

I also saw Norm from [italic]Cheers[/italic] and Kelly Bundy from MwC, along with characters from several post-1990 crap shows.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2020 2:01 PM

If Disney didn’t get any money from them, then I would gladly buy them.

Now they need a Jessica Fletcher figure so we can use it and the Dorothy Zbornak figure for a stop-motion animation [italic]Mame[/italic] remake that is also inclusive of Lego people, Playmobil people, and Fisher-Price Little People for the extras and dancers.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2020 2:03 PM

They all look alike, at least Pet Rocks had different shapes.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2020 2:21 PM

Do they come with tiny little plastic cheesecakes?

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2020 2:22 PM

Is nothing sacred?

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2020 2:31 PM

At least you could eat the cereal by Funko

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2020 3:07 PM

r2, they should commission Lisa Petrucci to design them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2020 4:16 PM

My Sheridan would be appalled

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2020 4:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!