Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hottest band members who are NOT lead singers.

Lead singers get all the attention, the main glare of fame and sometimes, the most love for a band. But what about the hidden hotties who make up the meat and bones of a band? I'll start with my perennial fav, Alex James of Blur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 20, 2020 8:13 AM

In case there was any doubt of how he's held up, 2015:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2016 8:22 PM

You type straight groupie now ageing but still doing her hair and makeup as if it were still 1994, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2016 8:23 PM

Ashton Irwin

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2016 8:23 PM

JC CHAVEZ.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2016 8:24 PM

R2 I wish I could be that fabulous. Thanks for the confidence, though.

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2016 8:24 PM

Greg Erwin

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2016 8:26 PM

Kevin Richardson.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2016 8:27 PM

Guy Berryman of Coldplay

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2016 8:29 PM

Larry Mullen, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2016 8:31 PM

Connor Hanwick, former drummer of The Drums. On the left in the below pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2016 9:04 PM

R2 I didn't even know who Blur were until 2008.

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2016 9:06 PM

Steve Mackey from Pulp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2016 9:36 PM

Jonny Greenwood

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2016 9:38 PM

Blackie Onassis from Urge Overkill was pretty good looking and definitely the best looking guy in that band, though that was not a huge achievement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2016 9:56 PM

Have you read Dennis Cooper's "Guide", OP?

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2016 10:02 PM

Except in teen pop or Idol/Xfactor contests, hotness or conventional good looks don't often crop up successful music acts. It's more important that you look and sound distinctive and confident. Take scenes like Britpop and Metal--all you need is a combo of arrogance & swagger, a weird sound, and an unmistakeable presence.

Looks also don't count for much in soul (maybe in R&B or recent dance genres more). A great example is Isley Brothers, who hired and then shacked up with their blisteringly gorgeous backup wenches, JS (sisters Krystal and Kandy Johnson). Ron married Kandy, with 35 years age diff. between them. You can bet it was his musical talent, natural charisma and showmanship, or his $$$ (enough to commandeer private Yachts) that got him that girl, OP, his looks not even a factor. They sound great on record together, so it worked out anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2016 10:28 PM

Serge from Kasabian. That's him on the left in the hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2016 10:32 PM

John Taylor of Duran Duran.

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2016 10:33 PM

Garry Gary Beers

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2016 10:36 PM

(R17) yuck!

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2016 10:37 PM

Joe Perry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2016 10:38 PM

R15 No but this is what I got from The Independent:

"...This is the tale of two men and one obsession. One man is Alex James, who plays bass with the rock band Blur. Mr James has black hair that flops over his eyes and an air of studied insouciance. On slow evenings in the rock 'n' roll calendar, he can be found in fashionable London clubs, acting cool and playing billiards with Stephen Fry and other literary nighthawks. The other man is Dennis Cooper (picutred below), a fortysomething Californian writer with a reputation for shock tactics. He writes short, stark novels with zippy monosyllabic titles (Try, Frisk, Closer) and recurring themes of paedophilia, murder, evisceration, sadistic fantasy and forensically- described gay sex. He's like Bret Easton Ellis but without the, you know, charm. Now then. In Cooper's new novel, Guide, his usual stock company of priapic junkies includes a chap called Mason, who is obsessed with a musician called "Alex Johns", the bassist in a band called "Smear" (its other members are called Damon, Graham and Dave. Mr Cooper does not tax his imagination when it comes to names). Both Mason and the narrator (who's called "Dennis") enjoy violent fantasies about having sex with Alex. In one dream episode, on page 64, "Dennis" imagines killing the Britpop Adonis at the point of climax ("I bury the blade, then drag it down to his groin ...").

The book is out in March, but proof copies have been available for a couple of weeks. Someone at the publishing house, alert to the correspondences with real life, sent a copy of Guide to the Blur offices, where, instead of ignoring the book as the outpourings of a sicko fan, Alex James became intrigued by it. It's easy to see why. Along with all the fantasy stuff, he could, for example, read whole paragraphs of impertinent character- analysis about himself ("Alex, twenty-eight, is an insecure, self-involved, artsy borderline alcoholic, with a blandly witty manner, passable musical talents, amazing luck and this humungous IQ ...") and a lengthy description of how Mason meets "Alex Johns" in the street one day, invites him into his apartment, spikes his Pepsi with Rophypnol and, when he's unconscious, rolls him onto his stomach and removes his ... But perhaps you get the picture.

Blur, I'm told, passed the book from hand to hand, amazed by such bizarre and intrusive fictionalising. Eventually Alex James, simultaneously flattered and alarmed, expressed a desire to meet the author. And his wish is to come true. Next week, Cooper flies into London for a round of pre-publication interviews. One of them will be with The Idler magazine. The interviewer's name is Alex James. Both men are reportedly "terrified" by the prospect of the encounter..."

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2016 10:39 PM

R22 "A Bit of a Blur" shows how close he liked to fly towards the flame. I think he actually got kicked off the same Mexican pyramid he tried to climb at night, that Justin Bieber recently did.

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2016 10:44 PM

Steve Norman of Spandau Ballet

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2016 10:48 PM

I agree about John Taylor.

I thought Steven Tyler said he wasn't into men. I've never seen that picture of him and Joe Perry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2016 10:50 PM

R15 An excerpt Dennis Cooper interview (by Alexander Laurence):

"...AL: What about some of the people that you have named directly and are characters in the books like Alex James of Blur or Daniel Johns of Silverchair? Did you ever meet them or hear their response to your novels?

Dennis: When Guide came out in England it caused a big sensation because of the Blur stuff. Someone got the idea to have Alex James interview me about it. About a half hour before it was going to happen he freaked out. Or something happened and he cancelled. And then someone interviewed me about him not showing up. Supposedly the Blur people said that we don't want to get near this. I have never actually met Alex James but if he wants to have a drink with me, whatever. And Daniel Johns from Silverchair: I have never had any personal contact with him. It's funny because there's a film being made of one of my stories right now in Australia. Daniel might do the score for it. One of the reasons he might do it is because of Guide. Those two people I have never actually met. It's no big deal. I put Blur in there because they liked my work. They have sent me messages inviting me backstage. I have never done it..."

He was a notorious gay-baiter in the 1990's, frequenting gay bars everywhere with gay friends, so I don't think that was the issue. I think it was Cooper's imagining drugging and gutting him that made him uneasy.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2016 10:50 PM

Roger Taylor

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2016 10:58 PM

Taylor Hawkins - Foo Foo Fighters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2016 10:59 PM

Photoshop at R21?

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2016 11:11 PM

Okay, an Alex James anecdote that must be shared. Oh, my:

"...While explaining how totally tough it is for an A-lister, Pro Green - real name Stephen Manderson - recalls: "It was hard to keep track of all the people I was meeting.

"Sometimes I didn't realise until a moment had almost passed that it was something I should be filing away in my memory.

"But that's the way it was. I couldn't live it and watch it at the same time, not those brief occasions when, say, I might be getting stuck into the whiskey at a do hosted by Jamie Oliver when Blur's Alex James offered, in an otherwise normal conversation, a blowjob.

"I laughed and said, 'Well, depends who it's from'. He kind of walked away awkwardly. I'm pretty sure he was joking. I hope he was joking."...

Maybe his notorious gay-baiting was a little more ambiguous than I thought it was.

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2016 11:36 PM

R30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2016 11:36 PM

John Taylor forever and ever.

by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2016 11:37 PM

OP, you're right, Alex James HAS aged well. I haven't really loved anything Blur's done post '13', so I haven't paid them much attention in the past 15 years.

I've always crushed on Ed O'Brien of Radiohead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2016 11:38 PM

And even though their music is, of course, terrible, Coldplay's Guy Berryman is pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 2, 2016 11:39 PM

Christopher Bear of Grizzly Bear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 2, 2016 11:40 PM

Simon Gallup of the Cure (not that he had a lot of competition...).

by Anonymousreply 36February 2, 2016 11:42 PM

Izzy Stradlin, although he's more of an offbeat and shy-guy kind of sexy, not what you'd call smouldering. Honorary mention to Kelly Nickels of L.A. Guns, who was and remains adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 2, 2016 11:44 PM

R33 Yes, Alex James certainly has. These louche, lanky Brits with their floppy hair, permanently snooty noses and taunting smirks. Why must you torment me? Why?!!

by Anonymousreply 38February 2, 2016 11:45 PM

R14 MY fave song ever!!! And while he is ugly, I was always turned on by the lead singer.

by Anonymousreply 39February 2, 2016 11:55 PM

Scott "Babydaddy" Hoffman, Scissor Sisters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 2, 2016 11:58 PM

Izzy was hot but my fave was Slash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 2, 2016 11:59 PM

R21 I had to laugh at your suggestion of Joe Perry.

Back in 1981, I was going with the lead singer of Journey, and they were touring with Joe Perry's group(The Joe Perry Project I think) which he formed during his split with Tyler and Aerosmith. There was a big contest among the top touring bands for the ugliest LS of that time, and Joe won running away. Now, I agree that his looks are different and interesting, and he's far better looking than icky Tyler. It's funny how over time one's perspective can change so much.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2016 12:01 AM

Is your name Sherrie, r42

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2016 12:04 AM

U2 drummer Larry Mullin.

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2016 12:04 AM

I didn't know that Mexican boxer Julio Cesar Chavez plays in a band, R4!

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2016 12:05 AM

Jason Orange of Take That

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2016 12:09 AM

R39 Well, he is certainly unique looking and that can be appealing. After all the years of speculation, I was surprised to find out he was the subject of Exile in Guyville.

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2016 12:11 AM

more Jason Orange

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2016 12:12 AM

Sonic Youth's bassist Kim Gordon

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2016 12:12 AM

Ugh I completely agree about Alex but young Damon was an absolute twink

by Anonymousreply 50February 3, 2016 12:13 AM

Drummer Fabrizio Moretti of The Strokes

by Anonymousreply 51February 3, 2016 12:16 AM

Blast from the Past: Dave Clark.

by Anonymousreply 52February 3, 2016 12:17 AM

R43 Nah...I preceded Ms Swofford in the lineup.

by Anonymousreply 53February 3, 2016 12:18 AM

Johnny Marr

by Anonymousreply 54February 3, 2016 12:19 AM

R50 Damon was (and still is) the epitome of "beautiful man" but since lead singers get lots of love, I thought the focus had to be on the others. I'm not a first wave fan, either. Alex James isn't much younger than my Dad and I still fantasize about ravaging him.

Those lips on Damon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 3, 2016 12:19 AM

John Paul Jones. He also aged the best of all of them

by Anonymousreply 56February 3, 2016 12:20 AM

Jules de Martino, The Ting Tings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 3, 2016 12:23 AM

"Them" being Led Zeppelin

by Anonymousreply 58February 3, 2016 12:23 AM

Crue drummer Tommy Lee had something going on in the 00's. Maybe he cleaned up a little or did yoga or something, he hit his hotness peak around then (still stayed scuzzy though).

His roasting of his beloved Pam was surprisingly charming, sweet and lewdly funny respite, in a night of offputting, cold and insincere material.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 3, 2016 12:24 AM

Since Katie White usually does all of the lead vocals of their songs, I'm choosing drummer/co-vocalist Jules De Martino of The Ting Tings.

by Anonymousreply 60February 3, 2016 12:26 AM

R57 beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 61February 3, 2016 12:26 AM

R55 this made me hard. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 62February 3, 2016 12:27 AM

Tom Kaulitz, lead guitarist of german electropop/rock band Tokio Hotel. Big brown eyes, long fingers....eh or just watch the video, he's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 3, 2016 12:32 AM

[quote] Tom Kaulitz, lead guitarist of german electropop/rock band Tokio Hotel.

Aren't he and the singer identical twins?

by Anonymousreply 64February 3, 2016 12:36 AM

Yeasayer guitarist Anand Wilder (on the left) is beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 3, 2016 12:36 AM

Alan Wilder, Depeche Mode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 3, 2016 12:37 AM

Awful band, awful musician, but there's something very boy-next-door-who-might-do-Corbin-Fisher about Zack Merrick of All Time Low.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 3, 2016 12:43 AM

Alex Scally, guitarist for Beach House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 3, 2016 12:46 AM

Carl Barat of The Libertines (on the left)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 3, 2016 12:51 AM

How'd we get this far without mentioning Fab Moretti, drummer for The Strokes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 3, 2016 12:53 AM

Nate Harold bass player for Fun. and Nate Ruess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 3, 2016 1:00 AM

OP, stop stanning anyone who makes cheese outside their underwear.

by Anonymousreply 72February 3, 2016 1:07 AM

Simon Gallup, best-looking member of The Cure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 3, 2016 1:11 AM

You prefer cheese made inside their underwear, R72?

by Anonymousreply 74February 3, 2016 1:11 AM

Jon Farriss - INXS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 3, 2016 1:13 AM

I would've chosen John r69. He's on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 3, 2016 1:14 AM

Carl Dalemo, left, of Razorlight. Way hotter than the rest of the band

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 3, 2016 1:18 AM

R72 Ugh, that just makes me want him more. He's such a damned stallion. And reportedly insatiable and packed full of an endless supply of cum since 1994. He has five kids and those are just the ones we know about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 3, 2016 1:20 AM

R74 Thank you! I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 79February 3, 2016 1:24 AM

Keith Strickland of The B-52s. Always and forever. And ever and ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 3, 2016 1:30 AM

God what a beautiful man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 3, 2016 1:34 AM

graham coxon was my favorite blur boy.

the pic is from1993

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 3, 2016 1:35 AM

coxon in 2012/13

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 3, 2016 1:41 AM

R82 Graham was adorable, boyfriend material. They were all rolling around with each other backstage, anyway. The horniness quotient was high and plus, they're all English. I have no idea what's in the British water but it's like half the men in Britain are one drink away from going down on you. Damon was always pawing them up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 3, 2016 1:42 AM

Good god, Damon, cold shower!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 3, 2016 1:43 AM

R83 It's too funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 3, 2016 1:44 AM

Keith is still hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 3, 2016 1:47 AM

Graham is my pick from Blur also.

As someone posted earlier though, Jason Orange from Take That OWNS this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 3, 2016 2:01 AM

graham coxon always held that alex had the most gay friends, even at goldsmith's college.

alex has told a story of waking up with a guy sucking his cock- said he didn't interrupt him. alex also maintains that damon is the gay one in Blur.

as a 1st generation fan, it always seemed to me that damon was gay from graham and jealous of the attention alex got. in so many interviews you would see damon dry-hump graham. and damon was always kissing graham. coxon has addressed all the homo-erotic fanfic stuffon his message board and twitter.

by Anonymousreply 89February 3, 2016 2:08 AM

R89 Damon was always very tactile and I wrote it off as an artsy guy with a provocateur spirit but there is no doubt he enjoyed "relations" with men. David Bowie took this picture of Damon in the shower at a hotel they were both staying at:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 3, 2016 2:12 AM

R70, I did! See R51!

by Anonymousreply 91February 3, 2016 2:13 AM

R89 I've heard the one of his waking up to that guy sucking him off in the alley, before before but the new story of his offering to give a blowjob to Pro-Green just last year is news to me.

by Anonymousreply 92February 3, 2016 2:16 AM

I've loved Blur - from afar, here in the US - since I was a teenager in the 90s. Perhaps because Blur weren't front-and-center in the media here I literally had no idea about Damon & co's proclivities until now. Of course, this only makes me love them more. What's the story on the shower pic? Can we REALLY attribute it to Bowie??

by Anonymousreply 93February 3, 2016 2:18 AM

R89 Still so hot. He always looks kind of like a rentboy, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 3, 2016 2:18 AM

R93 Yes, there's a story about it in Alex's book. Only part of the story, of course.

by Anonymousreply 95February 3, 2016 2:19 AM

R93 I think he was always just teasing Graham but is also totally open and probably genuinely bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 3, 2016 2:22 AM

R95 - I'm not buying Alex's book, so if you'd care to share, please do!

by Anonymousreply 97February 3, 2016 2:24 AM

R97 They were all at a hotel sitting in the lobby and hadn't showered for a while and I think Bowie thought they were prostitutes and he started talking to them. Damon told him they were musicians only there temporarily and asked Bowie if he could use his shower. Bowie said he could, if he'd let him take pictures of him showering. I imagine there are others than the one posted above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 3, 2016 2:29 AM

R97 I wasn't pitching to have you get his book! It is funny, though. He's a great conversational writer.

by Anonymousreply 99February 3, 2016 2:30 AM

Andrew Ridgely of Wham was hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 3, 2016 2:31 AM

I have long hoped that alex is a grower......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 3, 2016 2:31 AM

R101 He must be!

by Anonymousreply 102February 3, 2016 2:33 AM

Any of the Blur guys could be bisexual, but at the time, and even now, all their touching read to me like straight boys trying to be cute and coy for attention. It's a bit like Brett Anderson and his whole, "I'm a bisexual who's never had any homosexual experiences," schtick. To some extent I think it was also a reaction to the obnoxious laddish shit that Oasis brought to the table.

by Anonymousreply 103February 3, 2016 2:40 AM

R98 - that was a great story - thanks for sharing. And, I know you weren't trying to sell Alex's book!

R101 - what the actual fuck is going on there? Is that Hyacinth Bucket in that pic?

Here's Carl Gerges, guitarist of indie Lebanese band Mashrou' Leila, which has gained a lot of international attention in the past couple of years. Mashrou'Leila's lead singer is also REALLY hot and, bonus, openly gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 3, 2016 2:42 AM

Without trying, Jules De Martino has my vote from those band members listed on this thread. He's extremely sexy in the Ting Ting videos.

Anybody know the story behind R101's pic?

by Anonymousreply 105February 3, 2016 2:44 AM

R105 I think that was supposed to be Damian Hirst "art" around their "Fat Les" period.

by Anonymousreply 106February 3, 2016 2:47 AM

The Blur Thread.

by Anonymousreply 107February 3, 2016 2:50 AM

R107 I know, we started talking about it, what can I say? Off on a tangent.

by Anonymousreply 108February 3, 2016 2:51 AM

it was a promo pic, of sorts, for alex's side band fat les. clockwise keith allen (lilly's dad), Damien hearst. I always believed the little boy was alfie allen, but maybe not. they had a single vindaloo

by Anonymousreply 109February 3, 2016 2:51 AM

Cheap Tricks Robin Zander and Tom Peterson were both pretty boys back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 110February 3, 2016 2:57 AM

75% of the Vaccines are so fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 3, 2016 2:57 AM

75% of Peace is so fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 3, 2016 2:58 AM

66.67% of Friendly Fires are so fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 3, 2016 2:59 AM

Larry Mullen sure was pretty when he was younger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 3, 2016 3:01 AM

OK, after those last entries, this one is going to look super old, but I always thought Peter Timmins of Cowboy Junkies (on the right) was very sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 3, 2016 3:02 AM

Hate U2, but Larry Mullen was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 116February 3, 2016 3:18 AM

only 50 % of Kasabian is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 3, 2016 3:39 AM

100 % of Everything Everything is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 3, 2016 3:41 AM

100% of franz ferdinand is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 3, 2016 3:41 AM

100% of The Cribs are fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 3, 2016 3:42 AM

80 % of the Foals are fuckable especially at the fit as fuck lead singer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 3, 2016 3:43 AM

Wow, still can't wrap my head around that Damon/Bowie shower story. Albarn was very, very beautiful when he was a young lad. Kinda like in the Jonathan Rhys Meyers mode. Preternaturally beautiful. I don't think Albarn's aged well but then it's hard for the pretty ones. Like JRM, he'll always have the bone structure to fall back on.

I can see Bowie being taken in by that beauty.

by Anonymousreply 122February 3, 2016 3:45 AM

These are mostly English bands?

by Anonymousreply 123February 3, 2016 3:53 AM

So many drummers are often the cutest/hottest of the band. Roger Taylor of Queen, Roger Taylor of Duran Duran, Jon Farris of INXS, Keith Strickland of The B-52's, Larry Mullen, Jr. of U2, and BDF Stewart Copeland of the Police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 3, 2016 4:03 AM

100 % of Swim Deep are fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 3, 2016 4:12 AM

40% of Palma Violets are fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 3, 2016 4:12 AM

100% of Disclosure are fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 3, 2016 4:13 AM

20% of Clean Bandit is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 3, 2016 4:14 AM

63.667 % of Years and Years are fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 3, 2016 4:15 AM

Mark Pontius (right) of Foster the People

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 3, 2016 4:17 AM

100% of the Klaxons are do-able

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 3, 2016 4:19 AM

klaxons=tasty tasty guys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 3, 2016 4:19 AM

Alex Leonard, the drummer from Protomartyr, on the far right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 3, 2016 4:51 AM

Neil Amin Smith of Clean Bandit is pretty dreamy, yes. This probably isn't very PC to ask, but... what's his background? Mediterranean? Persian? South Asian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 3, 2016 4:56 AM

R101 is that a CHILD in the picture?! Isn't it kind of SICK?

by Anonymousreply 135February 3, 2016 5:05 AM

R134 I'm familiar with the surname Amin as Indian/South Asian, though I don't know that it is exclusively so. It's sad that simply asking about a person's background is considered offensive or racist these days. It was a pretty normal question to ask when I was growing up and that included asking other white kids where their families were from. Ah well!

by Anonymousreply 136February 3, 2016 5:24 AM

r134 he is mixed half east indian. he is also gay and was with Olly Alexander of years and years for ages but i think they are taking a break right now. Olly wrote the song Kings for him.

by Anonymousreply 137February 3, 2016 6:16 AM

I am not old, but I've never heard of half these bands.

by Anonymousreply 138February 3, 2016 7:54 AM

The drummer from nickelback is hot as F

by Anonymousreply 139February 3, 2016 7:58 AM

R122 Yeah, though most will laugh at this, I think Bowie honestly thought about it in an artistic way. Damon was just that beautiful as a young man.

R135 This is one on the things I loathe about art/hippy families; they figure "it's nudity but we aren't doing anything sexual, so what's the problem?" even when they're exposing their kids to really, weird things that can really impact their well-being. These families are also more likely to let actual pedophiles who will do harm into their social circles because they naively assume everyone has the same boundaries they do.

I knew a guy from Ireland who's family were nudists and he grew-up going to nudist beaches with them. Totally unorthodox but he was such a nice, well-adjusted guy. They just didn't think there was anything shameful about the human body. In naive, hippy World, that might make sense but I think it leaves people vulnerable in the world almost everyone else grows-up in.

These kids can be taken advantage of by predators and the warning signs might be hard to catch. I'm an artist and wouldn't do it. I don't like that blurring between adult and child worlds.

by Anonymousreply 140February 3, 2016 10:34 AM

Yeah, Joe Perry!

by Anonymousreply 141February 3, 2016 4:37 PM

R124. Stewart is in his 60's and still doable. He's got a glint in his eye and a firey personality, both very attractive qualities. The great skin, pretty eyes, talent and sense of humour help, too.

Is it clean living? Does he bathe in some kind of elixir? Did Sting impart to him some Tantric wisdom? (doubt it, Stu looks better than Gordon) Or is it just that naturally skinny men age better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 3, 2016 6:57 PM

100 percent of Air are fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 3, 2016 7:44 PM

100% of M83 is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 3, 2016 7:44 PM

25% of Phoenix is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 3, 2016 7:45 PM

66.7 percent of Zoot Woman is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 3, 2016 7:46 PM

75 percent of the Arctic Monkeys are fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 3, 2016 7:47 PM

I wouldn't fuck Dave Navarro these days, but he was very hot in his prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 3, 2016 7:50 PM

The drummer for U2, and the drummer for Duran Duran.

by Anonymousreply 149February 3, 2016 7:53 PM

Dave Novarro isn't much for fucking anyway.

by Anonymousreply 150February 3, 2016 9:13 PM

Yes, Kevin Richardson from BSB. The others are chopped liver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 3, 2016 9:26 PM

Dennis Wilson-The Beach Boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 3, 2016 10:50 PM

Back in the early 80s, Tom Petty's keyboard player, Benmont Tench, was a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 153February 3, 2016 10:58 PM

True, R114 but these days he looks like Leonard Kosnowski.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 3, 2016 11:04 PM

R4 Good taste. :) Couple little corrections - it would be "Chasez" not "Chavez" and yes he's a very handsome man but he doesn't qualify in this thread because he was actually the lead singer, he and Timberlake shared the lead singing in Nsync. Most of the time they split the lead on each song, they'd each have at least one verse they sang lead vocal on, but occasionally they'd get a whole song. In fact I'm pretty sure JC had more lead vocals than Justin did over the course of the group.

by Anonymousreply 155February 3, 2016 11:16 PM

Always gave me good vibrations R152

by Anonymousreply 156February 4, 2016 12:12 PM

I thought Dennis Wilson was hot too and Warren DeMartini from Ratt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 4, 2016 9:01 PM

I thought the guy (second from right, next to Coverdale) from Whitesnake was hot but I couldn't find out who he is. It seems like their lineup changed quite often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 4, 2016 9:20 PM

R158, that's Rudy Sarzo. He was in Quiet Riot before Whitesnake.

by Anonymousreply 159February 5, 2016 1:09 AM

I had a thing for Ron Stryker in the Men at Work videos of the early 80s. In "Who Can It Be Now" he appears at one point in drag as a prostitute, convincingly. He did *not* age all that well, sadly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 5, 2016 1:27 AM

Not so sure what he looks like now, but I always thought Mike Dirnt from Green Day was kind of hot. Hotter than The lead singer, anyway. He's on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 5, 2016 2:12 AM

Nathan from Fat White Family (far left) is pretty cute. The guy on the far right is too but I don't know his name. It's hard to find decent pictures since they look like complete messes most of the time. Apparently they smell terrible too. The singer (center) is Nathan's brother and is a bit of a two face. He gets naked on stage a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 5, 2016 2:18 AM

Scott Gorham of Thin Lizzy, in his prime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 5, 2016 2:33 AM

Ed O'Brien, Radiohead's guitarist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 5, 2016 2:41 AM

Hello! Warren Cuccurullo--from Missing Persons and Duran Duran (later years, touring mostly)

NSFW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 5, 2016 2:48 AM

[quote] Scott Gorham of Thin Lizzy, in his prime

When I was 20 I volunteered at GMHC and some mean guy on staff made fun of me for knowing that a song playing on the radio was Thin Lizzy.

by Anonymousreply 166February 5, 2016 2:53 AM

Adam Yauch from the Beastie Boys. Topper from the Clash.

by Anonymousreply 167February 5, 2016 3:09 AM

Rick Savage from Def Leppard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 5, 2016 3:16 AM

Brian Bell, guitarist for Weezer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 5, 2016 6:41 AM

I"m not that big on country music, but there's a gorgeous, dark-haired guy (40+?) in Reva McIntire's band.

Sort of off-topic, I have a huge crush on the bandleader of the SNL band. Know I should remember his name...Something very sexy about him, even though he's a big chunky and no kid.

by Anonymousreply 170February 5, 2016 7:22 AM

R140, well said.

by Anonymousreply 171February 5, 2016 8:05 AM

[quote]Adam Yauch from the Beastie Boys.

Much as I loved MCA, IMO you picked the wrong Adam from the band - for me that would be Adam Horovitz (aka Ad Rock)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 5, 2016 11:27 AM

r170 -- Re SNL Band -- You talking about sax guy Lenny Pickett or guitar guy Jared Scharff?

by Anonymousreply 173February 5, 2016 12:04 PM

Token les Asian vote for dancer/model/backup singer Song Qian/Victoria Song from f(x)--the one with black hair and bangs in the video link.

Park Sun-Young/Luna (the blue haired one) is the lead singer (and the best), and Krystal (blondie) the model/face, deservedly. Krys is beautiful and has that model attitude, but Queen Victoria just has her beat. Legs always win. Krystal is kinda too young to be considered 'hot' imo.

I guess you could say Amber (red hair, tomboi look) is most popular among fangirls though, particularly the teen ones exploring their sexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 11, 2016 3:26 PM

Forgot to add, maybe don't watch the video above if you get set off easily by a lot of symbols, flashing images/lights, or EDM/weird noises.

It's a cool track but a total mindfuq.

by Anonymousreply 175February 11, 2016 3:28 PM

R82 : is that you, fangirl slut Deborah?

by Anonymousreply 176February 11, 2016 3:37 PM

Zayn Malik.

by Anonymousreply 177February 11, 2016 6:08 PM

Thanks, R171!

by Anonymousreply 178February 11, 2016 10:13 PM

Zach Hill who plays drums in too many bands to mention, though most recently Death Grips. That's his dick on the cover of their album "No Love Deep Web".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 12, 2016 1:41 AM

Dave Taylor, bass guitarist of Bryan Adams 80's band. He played on all the early releases, and toured with Bryan extensively. I think he left by the Everything I Do... Era, though.

by Anonymousreply 180February 12, 2016 7:14 PM

Guy Berryman owns this

by Anonymousreply 181February 20, 2016 4:28 AM

Nuno Bettencourt

by Anonymousreply 182February 21, 2016 2:45 PM

Fabrizio!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 20, 2020 8:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!