Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Migrants banned from another German pool for, among other things, shitting in the pool.

Shitting in the pool, jerking off in the hot tub, trying to force their way into the women's locker room, sexually assaulting females... cue the but-it's-RACIST-to-even-report-this! trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 31, 2016 1:51 PM

Christ, get them out of Europe. Not all of them, just the ones who do this type of thing. Strap parachutes to their backs and dump them out of a plane over Syria.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2016 10:13 AM

Shitting in the pool? Maybe they watched Caddyshack as part of their cultural indoctrination.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2016 10:15 AM

What works my nerve is like the Christian wing nuts, they want to bring their awful beliefs and customs with them, no assimilation, just continue their awfulness everywhere.

We need three zones in the world:

1) progressive, like minded realists.

2) Christian wing nuts

3) Muslim wing nuts

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2016 10:20 AM

They are deliberately, as literally as they can, befouling and besmirching Western Civilization in general and Western females in particular. It's called "utter contempt."

These are creatures who have zero, less than zero, knowledge and appreciation of or interest in: art, literature, music, culture of any kind; history, other than what they "must" destroy for Allah; scientific and technological progress (can you imagine the state of medicine and human health with these creatures in charge??); sanitation; infrastructure maintenance and improvements; basically, anything beyond a subsistence existence and the Qu'ran.

Muslims do excel, however, in feeling aggrieved, making demands, and wantonly murdering.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2016 10:25 AM

Kick them out and the politicians that let them in. If they don't it is the ruination of the country and civilization.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2016 10:28 AM

"Subsistence existence" is a good way to explain it. That's all they know or care about.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2016 12:43 PM

"Nut" is an ableist slur, R3. Bigotry is wrong in ALL forms.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2016 12:44 PM

It vas MIGRANTS! Shitty little MIGRANTS!

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2016 12:46 PM

How can they think it's OK to shit at one side of the pool and swim in the other? No wonder cholera is rampant in the (literal) shitholes they came from.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2016 2:26 PM

Why are people so shocked that these men from the Middle East are engaging in the same misogynistic and anti-social, aggressive behavior that they displayed in their native countries? Did these Europeans in favor of accepting migrants think they would stop all of their bullshit as soon as they entered the West? Any idiot would've know that the behavior would get worse, not better.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2016 2:40 PM

Several other men were seen 'emptying their bowels' in the children's end of the main swimming pool

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2016 2:46 PM

From the migrant/tribal perspective, the migrants as "strangers" are being given undreamed of handouts and freebies not based on family/clan/sect or bribes but rather for doing nothing more than arriving on Europe's doorstep. Not only that, but these "strangers" take precedence over Europe's own "tribes" and even more incredible, the migrant "strangers" are not held responsible for their actions.

Given the above, it is no wonder that migrants contemptuously shit all over Europeans and their generosity.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2016 2:51 PM

[quote]Kick them out and the politicians that let them in.

^THIS. Problem solved. They've blown every chance they've gotten. Game over.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2016 2:53 PM

The penalty for shitting in the pool: You have to eat it. On camera. In front of a live audience.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2016 2:54 PM

R9, to be fair, it was the children's pool.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2016 3:04 PM

R15 it said children's end of the main pool, I'm guessing it's one big pool and that's the shallow end. Of course, anyone with manners would know that the deep end is the correct side of the pool to shit in...

wtf indeed.

At least one of them had the good breeding to exit the public hot tub he was masturbating in to cum in the basin.

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2016 3:11 PM

I don't think Merkel will get re-elected after this fiasco. I wonder if the next Chancellor is going to clean house. One can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2016 3:14 PM

The historic Wilhelmine Zwickau Johannis baths, in Saxony, Germany are beloved by the locals. The beauty of the ancient bricks and mineral water makes the bath a draw for tourists. The baths became an attraction for immigrants as well, who desecrated the pools with heinous behavior.

In his report, the authenticity of which has since been confirmed by the city administration Mr. Kallweit wrote the shocking words:

“An asylum seeker has masturbated in the hot tub and ejaculated into the basin. This is also recorded on the surveillance camera”. He wrote that the group desecrating the jacuzzi, having been thrown out by the lifeguards later returned took “selfies” of themselves while they were in the tub, “jeering” the whole time.

At another pool in Zwickau, an employee witnessed “a group of “young unaccompanied women and children” useing the children’s training pool, as none of the party could swim.

He wrote, in classic civil servants language they “contaminated the pool by getting rid of the contents of their intestines. Native people immediately left the pool”.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2016 3:17 PM

I hate to ask but doesn't it seem far more likely that this is how they behaved in their home countries and are just doing it in their new homes, too? I can't imagine that a bunch of men said, hey, let's go poop and jizz in water that we're going to keep standing in after we've befouled it, just to show Europe how contemptuous we are of the continent as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2016 3:17 PM

Okay, R18 posted just as I asked my question, so I think it's safe to say the selfie dudes were doing it on purpose. Not sure about the women, though. They didn't have the wherewithal to leave the pool after pooping in it.

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2016 3:19 PM

It's not racist to report it. Many immigrants in my country show little respect for our customs - they don't take off their shoes entering homes and locker rooms (this goes for Americans too) and throw food on the ground.

It's weird however to post this rage over and over on DL, when this seems not to be a problem affecting most DLers, most of whom I gather are Americans.

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2016 3:21 PM

R19, I think they do it in their own countries AND are contemptous of the West

by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2016 3:23 PM

Black people can do it, why not Muslims?

by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2016 3:25 PM

"A group of nightlife spots in the German city of Freiburg have banded together to bar refugees following a string of reported crimes. The city sells itself as being all inclusive. "

It has to be said that many of the bouncers have an immigrant background and many of the clubs are from the leftist scene (which has organized events in support of immigrants) but groups of immigrant men have caused so many problems at clubs that the German visitors have stopped attending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2016 3:25 PM

On the whole, the behavior of the immigrants in Europe is less worse than the behavior of some of the home grown minorities in the US.

In the US you have trashed neighborhoods, trashed cities, trashed schools, no-go areas of crime.

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2016 3:30 PM

But a random muslim officiated a gay wedding!

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2016 3:31 PM

[quote]In the US you have trashed neighborhoods, trashed cities, trashed schools, no-go areas of crime.

Like the banlieues in Paris, some of part of London and Manchester, Marseilles, and now Germany.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2016 3:32 PM

Teaching migrants how to behave:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2016 3:34 PM

"cue the but-it's-RACIST-to-even-report - -this! trolls."

Making generalizations about an entire group of people based on anecdotal evidence is indeed racist. Just like making generalizations about all gays based on anecdotal evidence is homophobic. We should treat others the way they want to be treated. Homophobes do this to gays all the time - they'll go to breitbart or freerepublic and post a story about one gay person who did something bad and use that to attack all gays. They'll find stories about individual gays molesting children and say we're all child molesters who shouldn't be allowed to adopt or get married,

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2016 3:35 PM

When spring comes and the numbers quadruple

Take in MORE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2016 3:37 PM

R29 shovels the Western-centric and oh so ignorant but Muslims are individuals nonsense.

What migrants are being "taught" is how to behave as a minority after living all of their lives as part of the majority. It doesn't work and is a major factor in the social chaos in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2016 3:39 PM

R21, Other Datalounge whores, I wish we had German lifeguards here in Phoenix. Phoenix proper has turned into a Mexican shithole. The Phoenix area is estimated to have over 500,000 undocumented Mexican migrants. Yes, they let their children shit in pools. They drop trash out of their cars and everywhere they go. They throw beer bottles on the sidewalks and streets, covering them in broken glass. They drive without licenses and insurance and drive in the wrong lane and do u-turns on major streets in heavy traffic. They commit a wide array of petty and not-petty crimes. But nobody is permitted to speak out against this situation, because the PC crowd says only racists would speak out against having more than a half million illegal, uneducated, non English speaking immigrants living in your backyard.

by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2016 3:40 PM

"They'll find stories about individual gays molesting children and say we're all child molesters who shouldn't be allowed to adopt or get married, "

The crime rate and sexual assault rate has MASSIVELY increased with increased male muslim immigration. It isn't just a 'few bad apples'. The right of women, both German and foreign, to live, dress and move freely in public spaces outweighs any other "generalization" concerns. Every day, there are several brutal sexual assault committed by immigrant males in Germany and other European countries. To dismiss them and address your "concerns" about generalization of immigrants shows clearly that you consider women second citizens.

by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2016 3:41 PM

Not defending any bad behavior here R18, but speaking strictly as a man-whore ...

[quote]An asylum seeker has masturbated in the hot tub and ejaculated into the basin.

So, are we to believe that the Teutons never have sex in these baths?

by Anonymousreply 34January 24, 2016 3:52 PM

[quote]Like the banlieues in Paris, some of part of London and Manchester, Marseilles, and now Germany.

Oh please. They're NOTHING on the level of the crime ridden, totally destroyed areas of the US: Detroit, Newark, Camden, St. Louis....the list goes on and on.

by Anonymousreply 35January 24, 2016 3:56 PM

r32 so why don't we see threads about Mexican immigrant scum in the US?

r21 is correct. This is a gay gossip board where what appear to be Americans are posting thread after thread about random stories in Euro nations is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 36January 24, 2016 3:57 PM

Uh, r36, maybe that's because the entire US was trashed by European immigrants, starting with the Spanish, British, French, and Dutch, who turned land respected by tribes into a colossal shithole.

by Anonymousreply 37January 24, 2016 4:02 PM

I think part of the problem is, Germany is being overly cautious in how it handles Muslim migrants/refugees because of what happened during WW2 with the Jews and the Holocaust. They don't want to appear antisemitic.

by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2016 4:03 PM

Time to bring back the concentration camps for all the migrants.

by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2016 4:10 PM

R38: anti-muslim, not anti-semitic.

Whatever, there is always SOME reason why women are routinely thrown under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2016 4:11 PM

"But nobody is permitted to speak out against this situation"

You are speaking out right now, dear. I thought that wasn't permitted?! Republicans think freedom of speech means freedom from criticism. What you mean is that you want to be able to be a bigot without getting criticized for it.

"The crime rate and sexual assault rate has MASSIVELY increased with increased male muslim immigration.

So you admit that gender plays as much of a role as race or religion? Hmmmm.....be prepared for the MRA types to go after you.

by Anonymousreply 41January 24, 2016 4:15 PM

It doesn't seem like random stories to me, R36. And everyone is perfectly happy to label all Muslims as tolerant based on the action of one Muslim clergywoman who married a gay couple.

I know what you're saying, and I agree that the people in the Muslim threads are single-issue DLers and probably not regulars. Plenty are racist. (See R39, who posted while I wrote this.) If you go out to Google you'll find dozens of articles on rightwing psychofucker sites like WND saying "all Muslims shit in swimming pools."

That said, this seems to be a legitimate news article, and I think it's a topic worth talking about.

Now, if someone started a thread about the claim that "all Mexicans shit in pools," I'd have a problem with it because there are no news articles talking about an issue of that kind. All I could find was a 2014 article about "logging" where British tourists deliberately shit in hotel pools... and I'd swear we talked about it on DL at the time, too.

by Anonymousreply 42January 24, 2016 4:17 PM

[quote] so why don't we see threads about Mexican immigrant scum in the US?

Because the Jews F&F them as "racist" in between savaging the Muslims who are overrunning Europe thanks to their pet theory, "multiculturalism."

Jews aren't so smart when choosing theories -- their love of Communism continued until they found out what Stalin was doing to their brethren in the USSR.

Ignoring Jews seems to be the wisest choice for those who wish to live a happy life.

by Anonymousreply 43January 24, 2016 4:18 PM

[Quote]Black people can do it, why not Muslims?

For those of you who were screeching on the other thread that there's no way to know the demographics of the posters on DL, voila!

by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2016 4:19 PM

"cue the but-it's-RACIST-to-even-report - -this! trolls"

There isn't a single person ever in the history of the world who has said that.

by Anonymousreply 45January 24, 2016 4:20 PM

Thanks, R45. Now this thread will be all about the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal for the next 12 hours.

by Anonymousreply 46January 24, 2016 4:25 PM

R36, we don't see more commentary about the effects of Mexican immigration in the U.S. because there are strong taboos about speaking about the matter in a direct and honest manner. We are required to be sympathetic at all times to the Mexicans; expected to accept their dirty habits as a matter of embracing cultural diversity; expected to frame their lawlessness as a natural response to their unwarranted persecution in the U.S.; expected to pity them for their ignorance, lack of education and lack of respect for the society that has taken them in.

And people do bring the matter up. Joe Arpaio, for all his grandstanding, makes good points that many of the things that Mexicans do in Maricopa County (where Phoenix is located) are illegal and should be discouraged. He believes that if somebody is found to be an illegal immigrant, that they should be deported according to law. It is clear from the political resistance to his law-abiding point of view that this immigration is being used in a long game of political advantage by the Federal gov't both Dem and Rep. It's not racist to deport people who are found upon traffic stops (for violating the law, which Mexicans do constantly, just drive in central Phx to see what I mean) to have no immigration documentation, no lD, no auto registration or insurance, etc., should then be investigated for illegal immigration and treated according the law on the matter.

I'm pretty sure that the few comments I've made so far will get me flamed, which is why you don't see more threads about the problem on DL. I don't have a problem with Mexicans. I have a problem with the massive unintended consequences of their mass migration, and believe more needs to be done about it than sitting back passively and watching it as if it were a movie.

Other reasons you don't hear more about this are because local authorities simply cannot deal with the problem and consequently don't want to address it. White people have fled Phoenix en masse in just a decade. Phoenix claimed offically that there were fewer than 80,000 undocument migrants in Phx until the Feds corrected the figure. If you don't live in the Southwest, you are probably not exposed to the problem, as the majority of the immigrants have stayed in the states closest to the Mexican border. El Paso where I've also spent a good chunk of time, is a fright.

There is also Trump, of course. Although I am as dismayed at his bullying as any reasonable person, his message resonates with so many because there is more than a grain of truth to many things he says, and nobody else has the guts to say them. The shouting down from the new left is so strong that it takes a very loudmouthed, aggressive person to make the point that with Mexican immigration, something is very wrong here.

by Anonymousreply 47January 24, 2016 4:27 PM

r42, you are showing why you are an extremist.

[quote] And everyone is perfectly happy to label all Muslims as tolerant based on the action of one Muslim clergywoman who married a gay couple.

NO ONE on the thread about a Muslim Councilwoman officiating a same-sex marriage said ALL Muslims are tolerant, or even most are.

On the other hand, all the people screaming the opposite were claiming 1.6 billion people ARE attacking gay people.

That is textbook psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 48January 24, 2016 4:31 PM

[quote]we don't see more commentary about the effects of Mexican immigration in the U.S. because there are strong taboos about speaking about the matter in a direct and honest manner

Bullshit. There would be forums (you know, like Datalounge) where people would be talking about it, and those forums would come up in a Google search. People would post pictures on IG and tweet about it. Some independent conservative newspaper or ersatz journalist (i.e. blogger) would have posted an expose about the epidemic of Mexicans shitting in pools. You think Free Republic or WND or Breitbart would just let those stories go by unmentioned? You think some local crank running for low-level office wouldn't ever mention it?

by Anonymousreply 49January 24, 2016 4:32 PM

Sometimes I think people come to DL to say really racist and stupid things so they can go back to whatever shithole forum they spend their days on and say, hey, look at how awful the gays are.

R48, you and your friends need to start using the Ignore button. You'll find out soon enough that there are a few trolls and racists who only post on the Muslim threads, saying the exact same things over and over again, but with different IP addresses so they can pretend to be multiple people.

by Anonymousreply 50January 24, 2016 4:34 PM

I am in Phoenix too and frankly haven't witnessed much bad behavior coming from the Mexican immigrant population. I live in the barrio too. Please save your Mexican bashing for when you are having chats with the sheriff.

by Anonymousreply 51January 24, 2016 4:38 PM

R21 and r36: anyone who has ever been, or who has ever planned to go, to any of the cultural European destinations affected, without being subject to harrassment by the unprecedented and uncontrolled flood of migrants, has an interest in what is going on over there. We're not all sitting in front of our TVs watching Entertainment Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 52January 24, 2016 4:38 PM

OH I get it now, because some maybe even many Muslim Migrants do terrible things I should judge all Muslims by the actions of some. I guess then it makes sense that all gays are to be judged by the actions of the worst of them, All blacks should be judged by the actions of the worst of them, all everyone should be judged by the actions of the worst of them, only exception is Christians, they should all be judged as individuals, some good. some bad. I get it now.

by Anonymousreply 53January 24, 2016 4:41 PM

[Bold] OMFG!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE GAY DL MUSLIM APOLOGISTS??????

by Anonymousreply 54January 24, 2016 4:48 PM

Oh please, R52, I have not seen ONE post from a DLer who went to Europe and was harassed by a Muslim immigrant. I live in two European countries and have never been harassed by one.

by Anonymousreply 55January 24, 2016 4:48 PM

R54, there are no apologists for Islam or Muslims who engage in violent acts. Never have been.

by Anonymousreply 56January 24, 2016 4:49 PM

[quote]anyone who has ever been, or who has ever planned to go, to any of the cultural European destinations affected, without being subject to harrassment by the unprecedented and uncontrolled flood of migrants,

What are you babbling about?

I live in Italy. Not far from Florence. For it's size, it probably has more "cultural destinations" per square inch than any other city on earth.

Where is this "harrassment by the unprecedented and uncontrolled flood of migrants" ?

You might want to compare the crime rates of Rome, Paris, London, Berlin etc. with the crime rates in your big cities. It's a fraction here.

A tourist is much safer here than in he will be in Chicago, New Orleans, Miami and etc.

by Anonymousreply 57January 24, 2016 4:49 PM

shit!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 24, 2016 4:51 PM

R53 no one has said all people of any group are to be judged by the actions of the worst of them. I'm sorry you're hallucinating but maybe it's time to put down the pipe.

Do you really, in all honesty, think what is going on in Europe right now is acceptable? It's A-OK with you for women to be gang raped? It's just peachy that women are being told to modify their behavior to accommodate the migrants? A muslim group have stated that Germany - famous for beer - should ban alcohol.

R55 I was in Frankfurt in December and saw plenty of appalling behavior by migrants. I saw a guy just drop his pants and shit in the street. He just pulled 'em back up and walked on like it was normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 24, 2016 4:52 PM

[Quote]Sometimes I think people come to DL to say really racist and stupid things so they can go back to whatever shithole forum they spend their days on and say, hey, look at how awful the gays are.

No, there are posters on here who truthfully write how they feel.

by Anonymousreply 60January 24, 2016 4:53 PM

r59, I love how people like you can twist out of one bit of nonsense after another. The claim was:

[quote] anyone who has ever been, or who has ever planned to go, to any of the cultural European destinations affected, without being subject to harrassment by the unprecedented and uncontrolled flood of migrants, has an interest in what is going on over there.

The issue was not migrants engaged in "appalling" behaviour. But if we want to talk about that, in my last trip to New York, I saw one homeless man urinate on the street and was on a subway with another sleeping in his urine and shit so disgusting I could not breathe. This was weeks after a Norwegian family in Brooklyn was a victim of a drive by shooting when their son got shot.

Some of the refugees in Europe are homeless as well, and suffer from PTSDs, just like American homeless and veterans.

As for Americans, if you want to talk about appalling behaviour, it's listening to loud Americans pontificate about other cultures or their own culture so loudly on trains and buses that they have no clue that no one else is speaking that loudly (if at all) so we have to hear their ignorance. That is a constant in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 61January 24, 2016 4:59 PM

R61 Much like this recently LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 24, 2016 5:05 PM

Welcome to Miami!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 24, 2016 5:07 PM

[quote]At another pool in Zwickau, an employee witnessed “a group of “young unaccompanied women and children” useing the children’s training pool, as none of the party could swim.

This is terrible, but why is it that white people are the only people in the world who seem to know how to fucking swin?

I know, terrible!

by Anonymousreply 64January 24, 2016 5:08 PM

I don't understand the point of these recent posts. What so Europe should take cartoonishly violent Islam on the chin because America has crime too?

by Anonymousreply 65January 24, 2016 5:16 PM

R38, what explains the identical govt reactions for past several years to immigrant rape of women in Sweden or Australia? To Muslim child trafficking rings, again, over years, in UK?

by Anonymousreply 66January 24, 2016 5:17 PM

[quote]Uh, [R36], maybe that's because the entire US was trashed by European immigrants, starting with the Spanish, British, French, and Dutch, who turned land respected by tribes into a colossal shithole.

Honey, if the Euros hadn't discovered the New World, somebody else would have. It was only a matter of time. Trust me, you would never have wanted the Chinese or the Moroccans to be the first ones here.

by Anonymousreply 67January 24, 2016 5:18 PM

I cannot fucking understand how these lowlife inbreds have captured the hearts and minds of liberals.

by Anonymousreply 68January 24, 2016 5:18 PM

Yes, it is interesting to use New Orleans as the crime standard of the world. As if it happens there it should happen everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 69January 24, 2016 5:19 PM

R65, you don't understand because you're incapable of following a thread.

When asked why so many Americans are so up in arms over what is happening in Europe, we were told:

[quote] anyone who has ever been, or who has ever planned to go, to any of the cultural European destinations affected, without being subject to harrassment by the unprecedented and uncontrolled flood of migrants, has an interest in what is going on over there. We're not all sitting in front of our TVs watching Entertainment Weekly.

The responses have to deal with European tourists in the US harassed by Americans, when dolts like the ones posted on DL have never been harassed by Muslims in Europe. If that had happened, DL would post it. I ride mass transit with Muslims every day in Stockholm and I am never harassed by them.

by Anonymousreply 70January 24, 2016 5:20 PM

"So you admit that gender plays as much of a role as race or religion? Hmmmm.....be prepared for the MRA types to go after you. "

I don't "admit", I am clear out saying that male immigrants (especially young-ish and unattached) are causing most of the problems.

Düsseldorf: 35 year old immigrant attacks woman in train toilet, beats up 24 year man who came to help

Berlin: 28 year old mentally ill immigrant pushes 20 year woman in front of a subway train. Woman dies immediately.

Munich: 5 young male immigrants attack a 46 year old German man who is seriously injured

Munich: 4 young male immigrants attack a 18 year old girl. They knocked her out and when she regained consciousness she could fight two of them who were trying to rape her off.

Munich: 2 young male immigrants rape 56 year old homeless woman.

Munich: a group of Afghans tears down the X-mas light from a public X-mas tree, sexually assault women and attacked the police.

This is probably not even one percent of all the criminal attacks that occurred over the last few months in Germany alone. I just did a quick 10 min search.

by Anonymousreply 71January 24, 2016 5:22 PM

Sounds like the Wilmington, Delaware YMCA on a Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 72January 24, 2016 5:24 PM

R71 We have a crime problem. But when we get to even HALF of the crime rates in the US, then we'll talk.

by Anonymousreply 73January 24, 2016 5:26 PM

So R51, you haven't noticed the driving? You haven't noticed the ghetto-ization of much of Phoenix, the slumlording? You haven't seen the throngs of Mexicans crowding around Home Depot on 38th St. looking for day labor, which was the site just last week of a large pro/anti-Mexican rally? You probably don't study social statistics, so you aren't aware that Mexicans don't care about education much and at this time, no longer care about learning English either, which is going to have interesting consequences to our society.

You must be aware that despite claims that immigrants aren't eligible for welfare, that all they have to do is drop a baby or 2 and they qualify for an array of expensive welfare services. And R51, you aren't aware that Phoenix has been broke for years, cutting services, because its tax base has evaporated, run off to Scottsdale and Chandler and Gilbert? And because a considerable portion of Phx's economy is now underground and untaxed?

We don't experience many of the social-interactional problems such as those in Germany, because Americans spend very little time interacting in public spaces unless they're shopping, and we spend the rest of the time in our cars and private homes. We don't have public recreation and public baths, etc. If we did I expect there would be a lot more problems. You probably aren't aware that some of the gyms in Phx have had members complain that Mexicans bring their children into the lockerrooms, then demand that other patrons cover up, or that the Christown and downtown YMCAs are almost broke because nearly all their members are charity cases, or that the Mexican children do shit in the pools, requiring expensive cleanup. (Fortunately pool operators have gotten more real about this and forbid children pre-potty-age from being in the pools now.)

For instance you, R51, probably shuttle from Melrose to Biltmore, to LA Fitness, The Colonnade and Charlies, and don't really see or interact with others outside your gay white bubble. Like many in Phoenix, you might protect yourself by being fiercely but silently class-and-real-estate conscious, refusing to acknowledge anything that appears lower class even though it's in front of your face, literally for miles around you. Because Phoenix is such a large place, it's easy to carefully choose a lifestyle, routes and locations that allow you to ignore anything that is broken, dirty, graffitoed, dangerous, or poor.

As I already said above, it's not really the Mexicans as individuals who are the problem. But as a group, they are turning society upside down in unfortunate ways. It's the lack of a coherent policy response to their circumstances that is the problem. They require a lot of social welfare propping up in order to get by. They are among the least educated people in the Western Hemisphere and aren't really interested in engaging their new culture. Their black market labor means legit people can't find jobs. Their lack of documentation means that landlords and employers take advantage of them, and by extension, non-immigrant people as well. The auto registration and insurance issues increase risk for everybody else. The overall tenor is one of apathetic lawlessness and an erosion of the quality of life for everybody.

What we need is a respect for laws, including those regarding immigration, autos, labor, etc. This needs to be enforced on the demand as well as the supply side. The slumlording needs to be curtailed as well as the black market in goods and services and the hiring of undocumented people. Tax authorities should find new ways to identify businesses and tax them properly. I personally have no problem with Mexicans staying here so long as the adverse unintended consequences are ameliorated.

by Anonymousreply 74January 24, 2016 5:29 PM

r71 the US has one of the highest gun murder rates in the world, more than any European country. It has the second highest incarceration rate in the WORLD.

Non-Muslims are responsible for most of the violence in the US.

Violent people are everywhere, but a huge percentage of them are Americans. And we would not be dealing with as many refugees if the US, the UK and France had not stirred up so much violence and ISIS. We did not have swarms of refugees from the Middle East until Iraq was twice invaded.

by Anonymousreply 75January 24, 2016 5:34 PM

"We have a crime problem. But when we get to even HALF of the crime rates in the US, then we'll talk."

First of all, you don't have a 'crime' problem. You have a crime rate that has dramatically increased with the influx of immigrant. Secondly, since the German police, much like the police in other European countries, hushes up lots of crimes committed by immigrants, you don't even know how bad it really is.

And trust me, we WILL talk, because you have seen NOTHING yet. Summer? Topless women in the English Garden in Munich? What could possibly go wrong.

Germany is seriously fucked.

by Anonymousreply 76January 24, 2016 5:37 PM

This is the most un-PC thing to say, but US crime statistics would be only slightly higher than Western European countries if blacks and hispanics were taken out of the equation. That is the truth, no matter how unpleasant it is.

by Anonymousreply 77January 24, 2016 5:37 PM

It sounds like any college dorm or frat house on a Sat night. And you know we love when our young virile white Christian heterosexual males shit in sinks or other public areas, vomit in sinks or other public areas and commit sexual assault. Just bros being bros.

by Anonymousreply 78January 24, 2016 5:38 PM

I would collect those turds and FedEx them to Mecca.

by Anonymousreply 79January 24, 2016 5:42 PM

"I have not seen ONE post from a DLer who went to Europe and was harassed by a Muslim immigrant. I live in two European countries and have never been harassed by one. "

Are you a man, dear?

I am a woman (yes, I know, despised on DL) and I was extremely skeptical about so many Muslim migrants coming to Germany. The typical Muslim attitude toward women, while certainly not held by all Muslim men, is very contemptuous, threatening, and unpleasant -- when you run across it it is no fun at all to deal with. The nations from which these people came have terrible problems and it was not realistic to think that they would adapt easily.

by Anonymousreply 80January 24, 2016 5:51 PM

[Bold] r36/r48/r55/r56/r61/r70/r73 = Gay hating straight muzz posting from Europe who supports all gay killings.

by Anonymousreply 81January 24, 2016 5:51 PM

I think it is safe to say that Muslim refugees can be added to the list of "People Who Poop in Stores."

by Anonymousreply 82January 24, 2016 5:54 PM

R73 here.

I'm gay. I'm unhappy with our immigration policy. I loathe Islam.

However I also loathe the exaggerated propaganda on this thread and others.

by Anonymousreply 83January 24, 2016 5:56 PM

R80 It's not just happening in Europe. It's happening right here in the USA, Brooklyn NY to be exact. Had an unpleasant experience myself with verbal comments from some Muslim men, and they were not immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 84January 24, 2016 5:59 PM

[Quote] r73 here.

[Quote] I'm gay. I'm unhappy with our immigration policy. I loathe Islam.

[Quote] However I also loathe the exaggerated propaganda on this thread and others.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

by Anonymousreply 85January 24, 2016 6:01 PM

"However I also loathe the exaggerated propaganda on this thread and others."

Since when is the mention of crimes that actually occurred (not even a fraction of the ACTUAL crimes that occurred) "exaggerated propaganda"?

You must really hate women to want to ignore the problems women in 2016 now have when they move around public spaces in the countries where they have massive male muslim immigration. I get it: they don't harass, grab and rob you (yet) but that doesn't mean it's not a problem for many others. Amazing you willfully blind you are.

by Anonymousreply 86January 24, 2016 6:03 PM

[quote]Non-Muslims are responsible for most of the violence in the US.

You're forgetting that Muslims make up about 1% of the U.S. population and make up 44% of the domestic terrorists. Muslims are wildly overrepresented when it comes to domestic terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 87January 24, 2016 6:05 PM

[Quote] [R36]/[R48]/[R55]/[R56]/[R61]/[R70]/[R73] = Gay hating straight muzz posting from Europe who supports all gay killings.

Okay, r36/r48/r55/r56/r61/r70/r73 = Gay muzz apologist who believes he'll never be thrown off a building posting from europe.

by Anonymousreply 88January 24, 2016 6:06 PM

R52 here. I posted some concerns, other posters shot them down. Free speech, working the way it's supposed to. If sudden mass migrant influx is not a problem, then fine let's hear about it. If it is, then let's hear that too, so we can make our own decisions how to deal with it or avoid.

by Anonymousreply 89January 24, 2016 6:06 PM

[quote]the entire US was trashed by European immigrants, starting with the Spanish, British, French, and Dutch, who turned land respected by tribes into a colossal shithole.

They did WONDERFUL things with Westchester County and parts of Fairfield County, so it wasn't all bad.

by Anonymousreply 90January 24, 2016 6:08 PM

Algerians have been in France for 50 years and they are angry and miserable. In the 90s they blew up Paris department stores and metro stations. Both French and Muslims have something in common -- they are rigid, harsh, and think everything should be done their way. It's a wonder more awful conflicts don't take place.

by Anonymousreply 91January 24, 2016 6:13 PM

Daily Fail/OP troll strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2016 6:19 PM

[quote] This is the most un-PC thing to say, but US crime statistics would be only slightly higher than Western European countries if blacks and hispanics were taken out of the equation. That is the truth, no matter how unpleasant it is.

[quote] According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, white men and women were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crimes in 2012. Violent crimes include murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault.

[quote] The drug war has produced profoundly unequal outcomes across racial groups, manifested through racial discrimination by law enforcement and disproportionate drug war misery suffered by communities of color. Although rates of drug use and selling are comparable across racial lines, people of color are far more likely to be stopped, searched, arrested, prosecuted, convicted and incarcerated for drug law violations than are whites. Higher arrest and incarceration rates for African Americans and Latinos are not reflective of increased prevalence of drug use or sales in these communities, but rather of a law enforcement focus on urban areas, on lower-income communities and on communities of color as well as inequitable treatment by the criminal justice system.

by Anonymousreply 93January 24, 2016 6:20 PM

The Bureau counts Hispanics as white.

by Anonymousreply 94January 24, 2016 6:22 PM

[Quote] Daily Fail/OP troll strikes again.

r92 = SJW Anita

by Anonymousreply 95January 24, 2016 6:43 PM

R78, you have a child's grasp on life.

Let's talk about black people as a percentage of the population and their crime rate,

by Anonymousreply 96January 24, 2016 6:53 PM

I am just completely perplexed as to why the liberal, SJW left is coddling and in many cases ignoring the rampant rape, harassment, and other criminal behavior these Muslim men are committing throughout Western Europe and to a lesser extent, the US and Canada. When white men engage in the exact same appalling and uncivilized behavior they are vilified, as they rightly should be, but the Muslim men are just getting no response at all from leftist liberals. Even many feminists are silent. I cannot understand it.

I'm a white male, btw.

by Anonymousreply 97January 24, 2016 7:02 PM

Why not take all these beasts and put them in cages and then drop them in the middle of the ocean?

by Anonymousreply 98January 24, 2016 7:05 PM

[quote]The Bureau counts Hispanics as white.

Then why are they always crying about "racism"?

by Anonymousreply 99January 24, 2016 7:06 PM

[quote]I am just completely perplexed as to why the liberal, SJW left is coddling and in many cases ignoring the rampant rape, harassment, and other criminal behavior these Muslim men are committing throughout Western Europe

For the same reason the rampant crime of Black men is often ignored by the press.

In the US you often times can't even report the race of a perpetrator.

Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 100January 24, 2016 7:06 PM

they are afraid

by Anonymousreply 101January 24, 2016 7:22 PM

Because people will rather be considered sexist (which isn't considered to be such a big deal, just look at the Oscars) than racist - that's why they don't call out these pigs. Which in itself is stupid since Muslims aren't a "race".

by Anonymousreply 102January 24, 2016 7:26 PM

[Quote] Because people will rather be considered sexist

And homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 103January 24, 2016 7:31 PM

I'm getting sick of people saying things like "ISIS aren't real Muslims" when they've probably never actually read a page of the Quran in their lives. The man who shouted "you ain't no Muslim bruv" at the suspected terrorist in London wasn't actually Muslim, either.

by Anonymousreply 104January 24, 2016 7:40 PM

In the larger scheme of things though: Men, white or not, don't get called out for their appalling behavior as much as they should be. Men commit the worst atrocities, are responsible for the vast majority of sexual and other violence and YET?

What do men say about this: nothing. Silence.

by Anonymousreply 105January 24, 2016 7:44 PM

Fuck you assholes screeching about "liberals" and Mexican illegals. Obama deported more than Bush ever did. And your beloved Republicans and their wage-depressing industry acolytes are the reason illegals are allowed to take jobs from Americans. Fuck all that noise about them "doing jobs Americans won't do." If you paid a living wage and benefits to fruitpickers, janitors, and day laborers, Americans would beat the doors down to get those jobs.

Ask your idol Trump how many illegals, Eastern Europeans, and Africans he has cleaning rooms and washing dishes at his hotels and casinos.

Fuck you all.

by Anonymousreply 106January 24, 2016 7:44 PM

The left doesn't mean anything any more.

They caved to the right wing, didn't stand up to them in the 80s and they have been obsessed with "appearing" to be left/liberal, but not really and in fact becoming very unliberal.

They didn't stand up to the attack on women when it started in the 80s. The women who caved in talked about (and still talk about)"sex workers" and "sex work" to appear to be liberal, but the truth is they were afraid to criticize the exploitation of prostitution. They were/are even afraid to say "exploitation" or "prostitution" - and so they are on the side of exploitation.

They won't stand up for the brave people in Islamic countries that fight back. Instead they want to appear that they are enlightened, so they ignore them, and counter any analysis of Islam with "Islamophobic." And they end up defending a very unenlightened political ideology - anti-women, anti-gay, anti-free speech, etc

Trans ideology is obviously anti-gay, very pro-backward ideas about boys and girls, and harming young people, but they won't stand up for gay people, women, or even kids. They want to appear liberal, so they say "transphobia" if there is any criticism. By not criticizing it, they are letting an anti-gay, misogynistic, harmful movement grow and grow.

by Anonymousreply 107January 24, 2016 7:47 PM

[Quote] Fuck you assholes screeching about "liberals" and Mexican illegals. Obama deported more than Bush ever did. And your beloved Republicans and their wage-depressing industry acolytes are the reason illegals are allowed to take jobs from Americans. Fuck all that noise about them "doing jobs Americans won't do." If you paid a living wage and benefits to fruitpickers, janitors, and day laborers, Americans would beat the doors down to get those jobs.

Ask your idol Trump how many illegals, Eastern Europeans, and Africans he has cleaning rooms and washing dishes at his hotels and casinos.

Fuck you all.

[Bold] MARY.

by Anonymousreply 108January 24, 2016 7:48 PM

r106 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 24, 2016 7:50 PM

The Democrats and the Republicans have the same economic policy - it is for the 1%, Wall Street, Corporations, military profiteers.

The "wage-depressing industry acolytes" have been the Republicans and Democrats since the 80s.

[quote]Fuck all that noise about them "doing jobs Americans won't do." If you paid a living wage and benefits to fruitpickers, janitors, and day laborers, Americans would beat the doors down to get those jobs.

I agree, but the corporations make sure that people are not paid a living wage, and the Republican-Democrats also

by Anonymousreply 110January 24, 2016 7:53 PM

[Quote]This is the most un-PC thing to say, but US crime statistics would be only slightly higher than Western European countries if blacks and hispanics were taken out of the equation. That is the truth, no matter how unpleasant it is.

In terms of preserving moral values, what would the US gain if gays were "taken out of the equation?"

by Anonymousreply 111January 24, 2016 7:55 PM

I TOLD all of you years ago and offered a solution ! did you listen ? NO!

by Anonymousreply 112January 24, 2016 8:04 PM

The Trans supporters are listening, Margaret. And are carrying it out.

by Anonymousreply 113January 24, 2016 8:11 PM

I say off with their heads! It's the one punishment that is used in Arab countries and the only thing they understand.

by Anonymousreply 114January 24, 2016 8:25 PM

R51 come stay in Los Angeles for a month or so, or better yet, read/watch some of the local news featuring drunk drivers, shootings, attempted kidnappings, street racing fatalities, etc. You'll be returning to Phoenix with a "Trump 2016!" button.

by Anonymousreply 115January 24, 2016 8:35 PM

Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me, op.

by Anonymousreply 116January 24, 2016 8:39 PM

Absolutely disgusting. These people are destroying the remnants of goodwill they still enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 117January 24, 2016 8:41 PM

Recorded on security cameras r116. Multiple witnesses. Reported in several legitimate news sources. What's your basis for your claim?

by Anonymousreply 118January 24, 2016 9:17 PM

"come stay in Los Angeles for a month or so, or better yet, read/watch some of the local news featuring drunk drivers, shootings, attempted kidnappings, street racing fatalities, etc. You'll be returning to Phoenix with a "Trump 2016!" button."

i have lived in LA for more than two decades and have never seen, heard nor read about groups of Latin men sexually assaulting women in broad daylight the way the immigrants in Europe do.

by Anonymousreply 119January 24, 2016 9:19 PM

r115 is full of shit!

by Anonymousreply 120January 24, 2016 9:23 PM

R73, millions of Americans ride subways and buses daily without being subjected to crime as well.

I don't think the issue here is levels of crime. It is about Europeans putting their heads in the sand about what is going on. When women are fearful about club hopping, or being sexually assaulted by gangs of men, that is a problem.

I have travelled in both the US and Europe. I have not felt unsafe anywhere. In Europe, I had to be vigilant against pickpockets, something which is not even on my radar in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 121January 24, 2016 9:31 PM

What is it about white women that drive all the brownie men crazy?

by Anonymousreply 122January 24, 2016 9:33 PM

R116, the story was so out there, when I first read it, I assumed it was false as well. But there are official reports, so sadly, it is true.

I wonder if these events are concocted by ISIS supporters to turn public opinion within the EU against refugees - i.e., "You, as a Muslim, will never be accepted here. Join in building the Caliphate."

by Anonymousreply 123January 24, 2016 9:41 PM

Timid civil servant couldn't even use the word "defecated." Can anyone believe that the Germans, THE GERMANS, are cowering here?!

by Anonymousreply 124January 24, 2016 9:42 PM

I think these migrants feel they were simply fulling their dooty.

by Anonymousreply 125January 24, 2016 9:44 PM

Yeah, they behaved this way in all those Muslim swimming pools and hot tubs back in Syria. *sarcasm*

r21, Your post is not the clearest in meaning, but as for removing shoes when entering a house, Americans do not. Period. Feet can be less than sweet-smelling.

by Anonymousreply 126January 24, 2016 9:46 PM

Somewhere, wherever he is, Danny Thomas is fapping to this story.

by Anonymousreply 127January 24, 2016 9:53 PM

Germans must ban alcohol!

Germans must segregate their classrooms, swimming pools, sidewalks!

Germans must stop selling pork products!

Und so veiter.

by Anonymousreply 128January 24, 2016 9:59 PM

Seriously? You had to post this thread twice?

How strenuous you are when it comes to something that another country decides to do. They have elections, you know. If they don't want their current leaders, they can vote them out. And they aren't going to vote you in.

by Anonymousreply 129January 24, 2016 9:59 PM

r122, really, you're asking? Really? The men themselves will tell you: Western women walk unescorted, freely, wearing not-Muslim outfits. That = Asking to be raped.

by Anonymousreply 130January 24, 2016 10:01 PM

Seems like the situation is urgent. Waiting years for the next election means years of this and millions more coming.

by Anonymousreply 131January 24, 2016 10:06 PM

Their definition of "woman" is pretty loose as well. I know an expat in Germany whose 12 year old daughter was groped by 3 migrants. She was waiting for her bus to school. She broke away and ran into a nearby store. Since that day, her father waits with her at the bus stop and picks her up. So their lives have been changed by migrants.

by Anonymousreply 132January 24, 2016 10:12 PM

Disgusting, R132. And the politicians don't care. They want this

by Anonymousreply 133January 24, 2016 10:16 PM

No, r120, just a lifelong Californian distressed over seeing his hometown go to shit over the last 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 134January 24, 2016 10:32 PM

I live in NY, take the subway, worked in ERs serving Richmond Hill, College Point, etc, and have never been bothered by Muslims on the street, at work or on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 135January 24, 2016 10:34 PM

Time to punt this repetitive cunt until she uses another device with a different ISP

by Anonymousreply 136January 24, 2016 10:37 PM

Are there significant amounts of uneducated, just off the boat illegal immigrants hounding women in packs of several hundred like in Cologne r135? It's not quite the same scenario.

by Anonymousreply 137January 24, 2016 10:39 PM

R129 what other thread? There are other threads about different incidents at different public pools resulting in bans for migrants but this is the first one about shitting in the pool. Are you getting confused because there are so many different incidents?

by Anonymousreply 138January 24, 2016 10:42 PM

[Quote] No, [R120], just a lifelong Californian distressed over seeing his hometown go to shit over the last 30 years.

So am I and I've lived longer than you.

by Anonymousreply 139January 24, 2016 10:50 PM

r136, you have no control here so get over your control issues, cupcake.

by Anonymousreply 140January 24, 2016 10:52 PM

r138, r129 has major control issues. She does this with almost every Muslim thread especially ones with Daily Mail links. Just ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 141January 24, 2016 10:55 PM

R119, I also live in Los Angeles and am a white female. I have been harrassed many times by Mexican men and was almost pulled into a van by two of them. Just because you haven't read about it doesn't mean we aren't experiencing it.

However, to be fair, that has not been my experience with a majority of Mexican men and I have also been harassed by an old Indian dude and several white guys. Nor have most of my harrassers rambled around in large packs, shit in pools, or made a bad name for all of their kind by significantly raising the crime rate in their host countries.

by Anonymousreply 142January 24, 2016 11:06 PM

[Quote] Nor have most of my harrassers rambled around in large packs, shit in pools

Most? Try none.

by Anonymousreply 143January 24, 2016 11:11 PM

In San Jose, we have one of those fountains that are level with the area around it. It is near a Mexican neighborhood and people from that area like to take their toddlers in there but they had to redo the water system after several kids with dirty diapers splashed around in the (then) constantly recycled water and many people got sick.

So it wasn't like they shit on purpose to be defiant, but it was shit, nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 144January 24, 2016 11:18 PM

It was adults in the German story, and they were doing other things, too.

by Anonymousreply 145January 24, 2016 11:20 PM

r144, stupid parents come from everywhere around the world.

by Anonymousreply 146January 24, 2016 11:27 PM

Sorry, r143, but I have been bothered a few times by men in large groups, so "none" was not used for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 147January 24, 2016 11:33 PM

[Quote] NONE have shit in pools or made a bad name for all of their kind by significantly raising the crime rate in their host countries.

Then there, I fixed it for you, r147.

by Anonymousreply 148January 24, 2016 11:39 PM

Thank you for gilding that lily, r148.

by Anonymousreply 149January 24, 2016 11:44 PM

You can't deny that if these scumbags were white males engaging in this appalling behavior, they would've been kicked out of every country in five fucking minutes. This is simply PC/white guilt run amok, much to the detriment of the native population. Women and girls especially.

by Anonymousreply 150January 24, 2016 11:51 PM

You're welcome you RACIST CUNT @ R149.

KISSES!

by Anonymousreply 151January 24, 2016 11:59 PM

Try harder, dumbfuck r151.

by Anonymousreply 152January 25, 2016 12:11 AM

" I USE TWINKIES A TAMPONS"

by Anonymousreply 153January 25, 2016 12:18 AM

How's that, pus filled cunt?

by Anonymousreply 154January 25, 2016 12:18 AM

R73, are you that obtuse? Nobody is speaking of crimes BY Europeans; we are discussing crimes AGAINST Europeans by MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS. Crimes and/or disgusting behaviors exponentially increased, if not originated, by these arrogant and demanding men.

by Anonymousreply 155January 25, 2016 12:20 AM

Yawn. Stop derailing the thread.

by Anonymousreply 156January 25, 2016 12:21 AM

[Bold] "A SCARY MEXICAN SAT ON MY FACE AFTER EATING CHILI AND KRAUT"

by Anonymousreply 157January 25, 2016 12:24 AM

"I need attention! Look at me, me, meeeeee!"

- R157

by Anonymousreply 158January 25, 2016 12:29 AM

[Bold] "SCARY MEXICANS MAKE ME EMPTY OUT COLOSTOMY BAGS AND BATHE WITH WHATS IN THEM!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 159January 25, 2016 12:32 AM

R97, in two words: Misguided sympathy.

The worldview that sees people of color as noble savages who must be protected, catered to, and defended in any and all circumstances. The naive mentality that excuses, even accepts, crime, depravity, and violence as "cultural differences," when such behavior by their fellows would be punishable. The anti-authority mindset that has young British and Austrian girls running away from home to join ISIS.

It is a culturally suicidal guilt complex.

by Anonymousreply 160January 25, 2016 12:35 AM

I still can't get over shitting in a public pool. What level of mental illness would it take to do something like that?

by Anonymousreply 161January 25, 2016 12:36 AM

Not true at all, r100.

by Anonymousreply 162January 25, 2016 12:38 AM

I like the way you think, r107.

by Anonymousreply 163January 25, 2016 12:41 AM

It's true r162 -- often it is laughable to watch the newsreaders tie sentences into knots trying to leave out the race of a perp.

Both KCAL and KTLA in Los Angeles often screw with the brightness and contrast of the video to make it hard to tell if the suspect is black.

by Anonymousreply 164January 25, 2016 12:42 AM

[quote] young British and Austrian girls running away from home to join ISIS.

They are usually of Middle Eastern or Muslim background - it is a nationalist/tribal thing (the "nation" is Islam). The ones not of Muslim background are ones that hang around the criminal element and/or mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 165January 25, 2016 12:43 AM

"Misguided sympathy" r160 So true r160. The Left and liberals keep reminding us and themselves and the world how bad and horrible we all are and that these poor desperate people are victims of economic and social oppression by us. The problem is they are right, but their solution is ultimately wrong. The empathy we naturally feel to the oppressed lets us believe that given the opportunities and education we have they will naturally become, more well Western . Not only is the near imperialist way of thinking fly totally in the face of the Left's own beliefs,it is ultimately wrong. While we are open to change and willing to make allowances, large amounts of the Muslim population won't change.

There has been no Reformation, no Renaissance, no Enlightenment,no new Atheism in the Muslim world, nor can I see will there ever be. To be an Apostate , to be Gay, to be an adulteress, to be outspoken of Mohammed means possible or certain exile, or in some cases death. This will not change and how could it when to challenge any of the above means possible death?

Who will change, who will compromise? It will always be us. Always.

by Anonymousreply 166January 25, 2016 11:52 PM

Police are searching for a man accused of leaving an unwanted gift in the stairwell of a public library in Bryn Mawr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 26, 2016 12:26 AM

Nobody is arguing that the Muslim immigrants are inventing new outrages, r167. But that the sudden increase of crimes by groups of foreigners is new is indisputable.

by Anonymousreply 168January 26, 2016 12:32 AM

Aid worker at a child migrant center in Sweden stabbed to death by 15 year old migrant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 26, 2016 1:03 AM

Such a primitive, savage people.

by Anonymousreply 170January 26, 2016 10:39 PM

All Summer of 2015 the BBC tried to spin the pity party bovine excrement of the poor Syrian 'refugee' fleeing war for a better life in Europe. Every day BBC reporters would find a woman with a child or 5 to talk to in order to hype the pity party and in every case the woman was far more honest then the reporter. Every time we learned that she and her family had been safe in a Refugee camp in Turkey or Jordon for Years before hearing how generous the free handouts were in Germany so they hopped into a crappy boat and risked their children's lives to get to Europe for the handouts.

I do not begrudge anyone trying to make a better life for themselves and their family but, what I describe above was repeated over and over and over and it was always the same, the only changes were what country the family had been in a refugee camp in and what country they wanted to reach.

When you are actually safe and just want to go somewhere else you should not get the 'refugee' treatment and refugee or not no one should show up in another country and be supported by the state better then the poorest citizen of said state.

by Anonymousreply 171January 27, 2016 10:25 AM

German city bans migrants from its nightclubs after women report they were sexually assaulted in toilets and slipped date-rape drugs in their drinks

The problems will continue to grow and get worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 27, 2016 12:07 PM

this party is gaining

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 31, 2016 10:42 AM

That religion really does seem to appeal to, and bring out, the WORST in human nature.

by Anonymousreply 174January 31, 2016 12:06 PM

It's all about straight men having absolute power r174 so it gives the stupid, the social inadequates, the cowards, the repulsively ugly who'll never get laid a power in society they would never have in an open, equitable society. Their equivalent is the MRA fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 175January 31, 2016 12:57 PM

In retrospect, Houston worked out really well for [italic]us![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 176January 31, 2016 1:24 PM

In the hysteria these days we seem to be calling everybody a racism, repenting of our own racism etc. without even knowing what the fuck we're talking about.

Racism is antagonism directed toward a race different than your own on the basis you believe your race to superior and the other person's to be inferior.

Prejudice is unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding an ethnic, racial, social, or religious group.

I truly believe there is far, far, far more prejudice in the world than actual racism. We're too enlightened to believe one race is superior to the other. It is ridiculous to think otherwise.

Prejudice, while probably far more widespread is also far more solvable, so I have hope around that.

But I get tired of all these racism accusations because it's overstated and, paradoxically, counterproductive.

by Anonymousreply 177January 31, 2016 1:39 PM

Well, r177, good luck in getting Muslims to drop their prejudices against the West and its citizens.

by Anonymousreply 178January 31, 2016 1:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!