Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dwayne Johnson has twin WWE wrestler cousins, and they are hot

The Usos brothers, Jimmy and Jey.

Descendants of Samoan wrestling family Anoa'i.

Who knew?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2016 12:15 AM

The Rock is very good at setting up his many cousins with jobs in the WWE. Of course the WWE very high on nepotism in general.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2016 6:07 PM

Nepotism works for me as long as The Rock's family continue to produce handsome brown mens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2016 6:11 PM

They look ugly

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2016 6:39 PM

I've seen better. The one on the right looks better than the left one but it might be the photo.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2016 7:38 PM

One twin is always hotter than the other one.

My parents are both twins and each one is the "hot one" between them and their respective sibling.

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2016 8:42 PM

Not hot.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2016 8:56 PM

Twincest, please!

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2016 9:08 PM

Those of you who don't think they're hot are RACISTS.

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2016 11:48 PM

His other cousin Roman Reigns is far hotter than those awful greasy Uso Twins.

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2016 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!