Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gymspiration: This is why I go to the Gym Everyday

Not only have I gotten big and buff, but I get to see and work out with and befriend hot dudes like this. Talk about Gymspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 4, 2019 7:44 AM

I envy your lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 1December 29, 2015 1:30 PM

stalker cam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 29, 2015 1:52 PM

Why do some muscle heads get huge hands? Does doing weights all the time do that to your hands?

by Anonymousreply 3December 29, 2015 2:47 PM

never noticed that

by Anonymousreply 4December 29, 2015 10:44 PM

Czech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 29, 2015 11:41 PM

I go the gym everyday to see dudes like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2016 1:28 AM

Too bad no one goes to my gym :( Also i go at 5 am

by Anonymousreply 7August 31, 2016 1:30 AM

The thirst is real bro đź’¦

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2017 5:56 PM

My favorite youtube guy now is Vahva Fitness guy from Finland. Just to watch him move in his tights inspires me to do so many things. Oh, and to exercise more, of course.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2017 6:05 PM

You should share with them what we say about compression leggings, OP.

They will thank you!

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2017 6:07 PM

Links?

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2017 6:19 PM

So hot 🔥🔥🔥

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2017 1:52 AM

Do you ever get to have sex with them, or to be their boyfriend? Or is it just the fun of chit chat with them? I already know a nice straight hunk who gives me good chit chat, I don't need to go to the gym for friendship

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2017 2:01 AM

"Chit chat?" Are you 75 years old?

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2017 2:27 AM

How do you not pop a boner in those tights?

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2017 2:37 AM

When you're working out, you ain't thinking about sex

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2017 2:55 AM

Sorry if you object to the wording R14, but if you are having little conversations with a straight guy at the gym, chit chat is exactly what you are doing. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2017 2:58 AM

You need to go home and say a rosary.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2017 3:35 AM

So hot

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2017 11:16 AM

I want him

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2017 5:28 PM

Boss

by Anonymousreply 21July 29, 2017 11:39 AM

Guy in OP's vid is Eric Janicki. Someone must be able to find his nudes.

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2017 11:51 AM

Look at Janicki's huge ass in the vid from earlier this week. He loves working out in tight clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 29, 2017 1:02 PM

That butt, . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 29, 2017 1:04 PM

I tried going to the gym 5-6am and all I see is this (and this is West Hollywood):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2017 1:10 PM

🙄.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2017 1:50 PM

These types always seem so in love with themselves, which is a turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2017 2:29 PM

So hot

by Anonymousreply 28July 29, 2017 3:36 PM

shorts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 29, 2017 4:40 PM

For him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 7, 2019 9:14 PM

That’s what I like

by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2019 2:05 PM

R24 I don't understand why his butt is so muscular and yet so flat?

I definitely think it's one of the big perks of being gay that there is usually some quality eye candy to enjoy between sets at the gym, so not only do you get a good workout you also get some visual stimulus. It's a good motivator when you're not feeling in the mood to workout, if you know your gym is stuffed full of buff hot men.

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2019 2:23 PM

A whole meal

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2019 11:55 PM

I've been going to World Gyms, Gold's Gyms and local counterparts for over 20 years now. Yes, there is lots of eye candy. If you're not obviously looking at it, you'll meet a lot of great guys who are equally great-looking, muscular and sincerely friendly. Most of them know I am gay, but it doesn't bother them. None of them approach me looking for a little action after gym hours. I don't offer it.

They'll offer to spot me; they'll ask me to spot them. We'll take turns at a particular piece of equipment. We talk while we rest between sets. I've even been invited to some of their weddings. Some of them are so comfortable they'll take a shower in the open showers with me.

They are great places to work out if you are serious about building up your body. You learn a lot about technique when they offer advice or you ask for it. It's not a bad way to spend time with people you really like and admire.

by Anonymousreply 34September 4, 2019 12:29 AM

[quote]but I get to see and work out with and befriend hot dudes

You’re a gym bunny!

[quote]You should share with them what we say about compression leggings,

Ditto

[quote]Do you ever get to have sex with them, or to be their boyfriend? Or is it just the fun of chit chat with them?

[quote]having little conversations with a straight guy at the gym,

Ibid.

[quote]We talk while we rest between sets. I've even been invited to some of their weddings.

Totally

Next thing, you’ll all be wearing (if you already aren’t) sexy little numbers like in r29. Nothing wrong with any of that, you bench butterflies, but let’s call it what it is!

by Anonymousreply 35September 4, 2019 4:46 AM

All fun and games^^ until you’re putting your water/iPhone on, or leaning against equipment I need, while your “chit chatting” and batting your eyes at your gym friend.

I actually have a trainer in my gym who does this all the time (lean/sit on equipment he’s not using) and when he sees I need to cut in on his conversation, he takes his long time to move or shift. Then he cracks a chuckle to let us know he’s doing it on purpose.

They DO know in their business charm goes a long way. Too bad they no longer have aerobics Annies jiggling about in their thong leotards and bright purple tights.

by Anonymousreply 36September 4, 2019 4:54 AM

I ate half a pan of Duncan Hines brownies tonight.

by Anonymousreply 37September 4, 2019 6:54 AM

The face and body have to mesh well together otherwise it looks off.

and R32 it's because a lot of men with otherwise flat butts do certain poses/camera angles to make their butt look more defined and bigger. I usually notice that almost all straight men have no butt at all, while with gays many have flat butts but also many have actually impressive butts.

by Anonymousreply 38September 4, 2019 7:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!