Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The rest of NSync other than Justin

What happened to them? I thought JC Chasez was said to be as talented vocally as Justin, but he's disappeared. Being gay, I still hear about Lance bass, who seems to be living the live of a Famous Former Celebrity. The Fat One and The One with Short Sort-Of Dreadlocks also seem to have disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2017 5:42 PM

Joey FatOne is currently the announcer on Family Feud.

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2015 11:42 PM

Joey Fatone is around all the time. He has a lot of tv hosting jobs. He's been doing commercials for Cigna or some other health insurance company as well. He also is appearing in Nick Carter's zombie western with a bunch of other boybanders. Looks like it might kind of a fun Sharknado SyFy movie type of thing. He will also be in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, reprising his role as cousin Angelo from the first movie.

JC Chasez works behind the scenes mostly, as a producer and writer - he was just in London for the 3rd time this year producing and he does it in LA as well but he shows up occasionally as a guest singer on other people's songs, like last year he did My Girl with Smokey Robinson and Aloe Blacc, he sang with Blues Traveler and produced a couple songs on their last album. He also filmed a movie around this time last year, a small movie musical called Opening Night(fka One Shot), it stars Topher Grace, Taye Diggs. It'll probably be released sometime in 2016.

I'm not sure what Chris Kirkpatrick is up to. I know he owns a studio so he probably does some production. He does some personal appearances, he did the opening of Orlando's version of a big ferris wheel like the London Eye with Joey Fatone and he's also in Nick Carter's zombie western. I think he does a lot of charity work too.

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2015 11:47 PM

Has J.C. come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 3December 21, 2015 4:43 AM

JC does his best work on his back.

I should know.

by Anonymousreply 4December 21, 2015 4:46 AM

Justin was NSYNC, without Justin you have Joyce DeWitt and Richard Carpenter

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2017 10:19 AM

JC had a huge sac

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2017 11:18 AM

JC was the best singer hands down and best looking. Met both justin and JC in person back in 2006. Lance too. I was shocked how tall and gorgeous JC was. Justin just looks regular. He is tall too. For some reason JC didn't translate to tv well at all. His solo music and image was a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2017 11:26 AM

^ JC and Justin are both average height, maybe they were wearing lift shoes (Justin routinely does, he is only about 5'9" at most).

Agree that JC was great looking, he just had this embarrassed awkwardness that undermined him as a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2017 12:14 PM

[quote]JC was the best singer hands down and best looking.

Yeah that's why he failed.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2017 1:56 PM

R2, Fatone also hosts Rewrapped on the Food Network.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2017 2:25 PM

Talent doesn't make someone a star r9. JC Chasez didn't have the personality and charisma to make himself a star.

Probably some of that is affected from this time with Pearlman. JC was the sacrificial lamb for Nsync, I believe he even lived with Lou Pearlman for a while. He endured a lot with him that probably affected him moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2017 3:22 PM

[Quote] Probably some of that is affected from this time with Pearlman. JC was the sacrificial lamb for Nsync, I believe he even lived with Lou Pearlman for a while. He endured a lot with him that probably affected him moving forward.

Jesus šŸ˜Ÿ

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2017 3:34 PM

Has J.C. gotten married yet?

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2017 5:34 AM

Ew I'll never get over how absolutely gross That sleezeball Pearlman was. Poor JC. But yes, Chasez was and still is incredibly gorgeous, even in the most unfortunate styling, as pictured below. Teflon good looks that shine through that hair are hard to come by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2017 9:39 AM

I always thought it was funny that joey fatone was referred to the "fat one" his name with a space. I totally forgot about the little dreaded one haha

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2017 10:12 AM

"Agree that JC was great looking, he just had this embarrassed awkwardness that undermined him as a leading man."

"JC was the sacrificial lamb for Nsync, I believe he even lived with Lou Pearlman for a while. He endured a lot with him that probably affected him moving forward."

*sigh* The closet is a strange and lonely place....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2017 10:35 AM

^ that JC as sacrificial lamb story is some bullshit made up by Timberlake's trolls to imply that Jussy himself never gave it up to Big Poppa Lou.

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2017 1:00 PM

does he still surround himself with gays and call himself straight? it's 2017 honey, time to come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2017 5:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!