Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christian Tyson Fury: Gays, Paedos, Abortionists and The Devil

Boxer Tyson Fury has spoken out on his views about women and gay people, as a petition calling for his removal from the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year shortlist reaches 80,000 names.

Fury has been quoted as saying a woman's "best place is on her back" and criticised homosexuality and abortion.

In the aftermath of his win in Dusseldorf, Fury had said: "I'm not sexist. I believe a woman's best place is in the kitchen and on her back. That's my personal belief. Making me a good cup of tea, that's what I believe."

But Fury, who refers to himself as the 'Gypsy King' because of his Irish traveller heritage....., told BBC Radio 2's Jeremy Vine programme on Monday: "I love my women and what I said goes for my wife alone. She knows her place, I know her place. That's our culture of people.

"That's nothing to do with the world or anybody else and if I was a normal person, I wasn't in the spotlight, no-one would be making a scene about what I say to my wife."

The new world champion has also previously said it would only take the legalisation of paedophilia in addition to the decriminalisation of homosexuality and abortion to see "the devil come home".

There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home: one of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other one's paedophilia.

Let's not try and make me out to be some evil person and I hate the gays because I don't hate anybody. I can actually say I don't hate anybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2020 11:07 PM

He's facing jail time for hate speech now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2015 12:23 AM

He's a cunt, and not a very intelligent one. Which shocks me greatly, I was under the impression that men who punch and get punched for a living would be the proud possessors of Cambridge masters' degrees.

R1 He's not facing jail time. When the police say the're investigating, what they mean is they got a complaint and are investigating whether to pursue it.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2015 12:30 AM

Tyson Fury is in desperate need of a good beating.

Perhaps when Satan comes home he'll give him one.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2015 12:34 AM

He is a big fat dick but he looks like he enjoys one too. I think so much (not all) homophobia is rooted in self-loathing...

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2015 12:37 AM

[quote]He has three sons named Prince Tyson Fury II, Prince Adonis Amaziah, and Prince John James; and two daughters named Venezuela, and Valencia Amber

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2020 10:30 PM

Trash

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2020 10:37 PM

Yeah, cunt. Probably desperate for getting on his back and getting pegged.

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2020 10:38 PM

Obviously straight and has skinny dick hands.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2020 2:11 AM

He's a Traveller, right?

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2020 2:32 AM

Travellers are scary people. They have completely different ethics than other people. I would never cross one or get in his way.

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2020 3:57 AM

What century is he from?

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2020 4:03 AM

The Irish should be ashamed to claim him as their own

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2020 1:26 PM

We don’t r12

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2020 1:39 PM

N-u-t NUT

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2020 1:57 PM

R12, interesting you went with "Irish" rather than merely white or Christian. I doubt you'd do that if he were neither white or Christian.

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2020 2:45 PM

IGNORANT CATHOLIC PEASANT

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2020 4:14 PM

Oh, that means he's gay!

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2020 4:30 PM

r5 You bumped a five-year-old thread and added NOTHING? You're as bad as Tyson Fury.

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2020 5:07 PM

R15: I'm a long-time, foreign-born resident of Ireland who's been away from home in my country of origin since February due to COVID, so I take a special interest in Ireland. I read the Irish Times online regularly and noticed he's been in the headlines lately and that he's made some controversial comments and has been linked to notorious Irish criminal Daniel Kinahan. I wasn't aware of him until recently and was curious about Irish attitudes towards him. Not everything is always about race, although you may have been conditioned to think that way.

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2020 6:13 PM

Straight men can be assholes.

Straight men can be homophobes.

Straight men can be evil.

HE'S NOT FUCKING GAY.

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2020 9:05 PM

"He's facing jail time for hate speech now. "

Don't be silly!

He just attacked gays and women, which is cool now. The only kind of "hate speech" that gets you into trouble is criticizing the groups that oppress gays and women.

by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2020 11:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!