Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cumming

I dated a guy once who when he came it came out of his penis like a sprinkler! Not in a straight stream or dribbled out, it came out with force but like a sprinkler it went EVERY WHERE!

What's your experience with guys who shoot differently?

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 4:24 AM

How nice for you.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2015 3:00 PM

I know it was nice for me! Not for you R1

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2015 3:04 PM

[quote]What's your experience with guys who shoot differently?

That everyone is different. You sound inexperienced, OP, or easily amazed. I've been with dribblers, squirters, shooters and sprinklers. One guy just oozed cum when he came, didn't even seem to spasm, it just flowed out suddenly.

I precum a lot so it all depends. If I'm masturbating and going at it a while I might get a sprinkler effect when I come. I think the precum clogs things up a bit. If a guy is blowing me I usually shoot like a pistol. If I'm fucking a guy, who knows because I'm balls deep when I'm coming. Everyone and every time is different, depending on the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2015 3:15 PM

No jizz for you!

- The Jizz Nazi

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2015 3:16 PM

I have found that the longer the dick and the bigger the tube the greater the tendency for a guy to not shoot but dribble when he comes; the physics of fluidic friction.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2015 3:40 PM

Sounds messy

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2015 12:27 PM

I was with a guy once who came in a thick rope, not loose liquid but a thick, twisted rope about 6-8" long that maintained its form after it was out. It was really weird.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2015 12:49 PM

I had a Prince Albert piercing which I took out a long time ago. However, the actual hole never fully closed up. So now when I cum, it squirts out of that hole too.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2015 12:50 PM

R6 = "Sex is dirty!" Troll?

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2015 12:51 PM

Your lawn must be a mess OP.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2015 12:51 PM

After 35 you start blowing chunks. The longer you go without y/o the chunkier it is

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2015 12:53 PM

Goggles.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2015 1:03 PM

Can we start instituting an IQ test in order to allow people to start threads?

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2015 1:10 PM

Was he Johnny Appleseed, OP?

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 2:15 AM

Look for Sebastian on Chaturbate. I thought I shot a lot of cum. But this guy is a blaster, and he shoots about seven/eight feet into the air. He's a fire hose.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 3:07 AM

Hopefully I never see it but feel it inside me.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 4:03 AM

One guy dribbled but it was also ice cold, not warm. I don’t know what would cause a load to be cold like that.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 4:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!