Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What will it take to stop Donald Trump?

What will it take to stop Donald Trump?

For months, Trump has defied the laws of political gravity by maintaining his lead despite a never-ending string of controversies. Now, even the candidate himself is wondering whether his improbable campaign can go the distance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 29, 2018 4:31 PM

I think the ballot box. The election is still a year away and I think when people actually get into the ballot box they will not vote for him. They love the antics but deep down know we would be in deep shit if he had any kind of power.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2015 10:52 PM

He is a silly little man with a funny haircut.

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2015 11:00 PM

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2015 11:08 PM

Trump will stop Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2015 11:13 PM

Why would we care about stopping Trump. The longer he stands like a bronzed fish turd, the better off Democrats will be.

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2015 11:16 PM

The general election will stop trump

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2015 12:38 AM

Let’s Watch President Trump’s Hypothetical Private Moments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2015 11:48 PM

I loathe Trump with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. He's an ignorant bully who mocks and belittles people. When his claims are proven to be false he simply doubles down on them rather than admit he was wrong. I keep waiting for him to lose popularity but no matter what ignorant, racist, inflammatory, hypocritical thing he says it just doesn't happen. It's appalling.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2015 12:02 AM

The center 3/4 of America is so convinced democrats are anti-american that they'll vote for whoever is on the republican ticket. Hoping trump gets toppled by infighting in the party.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2015 12:09 AM

The Republican field quickly narrowing to three...

Otherwise he gets the nomination

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2015 12:21 AM

It is incredibly creepy, he doesn't have the ability to say he was wrong. Just not in his DNA. Not one news outlet or even YouTube has produced any footage of not one, but thousands celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey. But he saw saw it, so it's true. He is clearly mocking the handicapped reporter because he dared call him out and yet, he says they never met, while they have many times. It's the old what do you believe, what you see with your own eyes or what I tell you. Republican mantra, re-write history. Repeat enough, it becomes true.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2015 12:24 AM

Trump trump trump! Pls deport all illegal mexicans

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2015 12:26 AM

...and we'd like Glendale back too.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2015 12:28 AM

When Trump wins I'll be celebrating harder than the Muslims in Jersey City did on 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2015 12:32 AM

A stake through the heart?

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2015 12:52 AM

anal gang-bang from mexican migrant workers. uploaded on fox news. career ender..

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2015 1:03 AM

My heart is with Huckabee. My mind is on Cruz. But My clit wants Santorum.

Trump's hair looks funny.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2015 1:04 AM

Hopefully Hillary Clinton, I think Trump has a very low ceiling and would be very beatable in the national election. The majority of the Republican Party doesn't want him to win, question is if he wins the nomination will the party support him completely.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2015 1:10 AM

Ohio Gov. and Presidential candidate John Kasich's PAC anti Trump video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2015 1:15 AM

Maybe they can deport his wife Melanoma.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2015 1:18 AM

I think this calls for the Duke of Earl.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2015 1:32 AM

This needs to be said.

Trump is obviously tanning. He has reverse-raccoon eyes, where there is a non-tan strip across his eyes where his eye-protection goggles go. Where does he find the time?

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2015 1:40 AM

He's not a young man. Maybe he'll have a heart attack.

He was obviously exhausted after that 3-hour debate. It was pushing the limits of his abilities. Hillary will mop the floor with him. She ought to arrange somehow for him to have a taxing day, where he's on his feet for 4 hours. He won't be able to do it. His collapse will be complete.

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2015 1:43 AM

Garlic. Crucifix. Perhaps a silver bullit, though I'm not sure about this one.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2015 1:53 AM

Mittens!

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2015 2:03 AM

The longer he runs, the more money he loses and the more people will see what an idiot he is. He will never be prez!

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2015 2:08 AM

There's no way the corporate elite will allow Trump to get the Republican nomination. They wouldn't be able to control him. I do hope he runs as an independent and splits the conservative vote.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2015 3:52 AM

Trumpa Lumpa is done. Carry On.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2015 3:56 AM

If he's "done", why is he still in first place everywhere and in every poll taken this whole election season?

If he's done, what does it say about the others?

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2015 8:42 PM

"It is incredibly creepy, he doesn't have the ability to say he was wrong. Just not in his DNA."

Same goes for Carly Fiorina and her disproved claims about the doctored Planned Parenthood videos. It's a real CEO-type of mentality. When you get to that kind of position, you are never wrong and you cannot admit to a mistake as it will undermine your position. It's what the 1% mistakes for leadership, when in fact it's just egotism - the opposite of leadership.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2015 9:31 PM

NATO. NATO will stop Trump!

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2015 5:47 PM

A windstorm.

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2015 5:49 PM

I thought Trump [italic]was [/italic]a windstorm.

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2015 6:07 PM

Bomber Command. Come-in, bomber command!

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2015 6:08 PM

He will never be elected. That said, I hope our politicians learn from this that people are so angry at them for doing nothing in D.C. that they would rather threaten to elect a scumbag than any of them.

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2015 6:19 PM

he's a true horror!

by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2015 6:19 PM

Botulism. That would do it, I think.

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2015 6:57 PM

A comb.

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2015 7:04 PM

A mirror? His reflection might scare him to death.

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2015 7:06 PM

Some hater will probably execute him.

by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2015 7:07 PM

Justin Trudeau will denounce him!

by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2015 7:28 PM

r39 He has NO reflection. Yep, that's right, his secret is out.

by Anonymousreply 42December 2, 2015 9:13 PM

Isn't Jesus Christ supposed to defeat the Anti-Christ? Donald Trump sure fits the role of Anti-Christ.

by Anonymousreply 43December 2, 2015 9:29 PM

We have nothing to worry about he won't win. America now ain't the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 44December 2, 2015 9:30 PM

One big problem is that these campaigns start earlier and earlier each cycle. As soon as one presidential election is done, stories and names emerge for the next one. Testing the waters in New Hampshire, Iowa, and South Carolina, can begin over 3 years in advance of an election. No wonder much of the electorate is getting cynical about it all, and irritated by traditional politicians.

by Anonymousreply 45December 2, 2015 9:37 PM

Holy fuck this asshole will say anything. Now he's saying he regrets not serving in the military.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2015 10:08 PM

A gun. If I had one, and $$$, boy, would I LOVE to hire someone...

by Anonymousreply 47December 2, 2015 10:11 PM

That's absurd R39

by Anonymousreply 48December 2, 2015 10:19 PM

I see the Donald being locked into his tanning booth by a buxom East German named Brunhilda at the Shrublands Heath Spa in Wales. That will stop him!

by Anonymousreply 49December 2, 2015 10:24 PM

Populism. The Democrats need to attack CEOs and wealthy people like Trump who can hide their losses by separately incorporating them. Demand corporate reform, capital controls, higher taxes on the rich, ban on Chinese imports unless the yuan is revalued, a moratorium on citizenship for new immigrants for five years, freeze health care premiums for five years, build 20 new medical schools, plan a trillion dollar bridges campaign...the way to stop Trump is to out-populist him.

by Anonymousreply 50December 2, 2015 10:38 PM

dad's gonna strike him down as a unbeliever in 3..2...

by Anonymousreply 51December 2, 2015 10:59 PM

It's gonna take either a dead female hooker in his bed or a live male one.

by Anonymousreply 52December 2, 2015 11:03 PM

I hear he's constipated. Can you die from that?

by Anonymousreply 53December 2, 2015 11:03 PM

He'll win. Period. Get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2015 11:11 PM

What will really stop him is a debate with Hillary.

He whined so much after the three hour debate, that if I were Hillary, I would somehow arrange to challenge Trump to something that shows his lack of stamina, and what a week crybaby he is.

by Anonymousreply 55December 2, 2015 11:16 PM

R55 I would like to see that!

by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2015 12:25 PM

A purse snatcher.

by Anonymousreply 57December 26, 2015 11:25 PM

Hmm, OP, a good strong antibiotic, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 58December 26, 2015 11:34 PM

[quote]I hear he's constipated. Can you die from that?

You're wrong, he's probably the greatest shitter you ever met. Just ask him.

by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2015 1:56 AM

Someone, throw a bucket of water on him and see if he melts!

by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2015 2:01 AM

Tried and true:

Wooden stake

Silver chain, 99.9999% is best

With enough Garlic, no one will come near you, especially the dead.

Sunshine, a great disinfectant

Process server

Rosie O'Donnell

Low poll numbers!

by Anonymousreply 61December 27, 2015 2:04 AM

Look, the way to stop Donald Trump is to find his weakness. And, seriously, his achilles heel is that he hates being the butt of a joke. Therefore, with that in mind, did you know that, in England, Trump means FART. That's right, thanks to "Spy Magazine."

Anyway, I told that to the tween I was babysitting. And, because she's Mexican, she thought that Trump meaning FART was a real gas. So, when she went back to school (mostly African-American/Mexican), where the kids hate Trump, she called him "Donald Fart Face." As, the kids asked why, she showed them on her phone, the kids were impressed, and a buzz was born.

So, in the sort of, kind of same way the buzz of "Tricky Dick Nixon" was born in the 1950s (his achilles heel was that he hated being disrespected), find ways to trump and/or fart his image. Perhaps, that will stop him. At least, you'll have fun doing so.

by Anonymousreply 62December 27, 2015 2:42 AM

Only the Lord Jesus can stop the Anti-Christ! Praise!

by Anonymousreply 63December 27, 2015 3:16 AM

Jeb! Really got under Donald's skin. All those stupid faces he was making, then he lost his temper, and composure. It's just got to go a little further than that, and he's finished.

by Anonymousreply 64December 27, 2015 3:21 AM

earrings

CAFTANS!

by Anonymousreply 65December 27, 2015 3:23 AM

R52's got it.

by Anonymousreply 66December 27, 2015 3:37 AM

[quote]Not one news outlet or even YouTube has produced any footage of not one, but thousands celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey.

And yet 20% of Dataloungers saw thousands of Muslims cheering in New Jersey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 27, 2015 5:06 AM

God, we were so naive four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 68November 29, 2018 9:33 AM

Robert Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 69November 29, 2018 4:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!