Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My friend wouldn't let me sample even a tiny bite of her meal, wtf!

Ok, this has been bugging me for ages and I want the official DL stance on it.

My friend and I went shopping at a mall, and had lunch at the food court. I had Chinese food, and she ordered one of those meat sandwiches from Arby's.

I haven't tasted Arby's since I was a little kid, and so I asked her to give me just a tiny taste of her sandwich, and she FLAT OUT refused. Would not even given me one tiny little pinch of food, like literally the size of a kernel of corn, just so I could taste it!

I think she was being a fucking psychotic bitch about it, personally. Who the fuck won't share even a taste of their food? It's not like I demanded half the damn thing, or wanted to bite into it myself and get my cooties all over it.

(And no, we're not friends anymore, she's a psycho cunt about other things, as well.)

But still, what do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 105February 3, 2017 8:53 PM

OP - I'm with you. Sharing food is one of the simplest and most common pleasures we can have as humans. I'm instantly distrustful of people who react the way your friend did.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2015 7:56 AM

The fact that you dropped her over this (!!!) shows that you're the one who is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2015 8:04 AM

She seems greedy more than anything. And so is the OP

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2015 8:08 AM

I meant they deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2015 8:09 AM

Can't you read, R2? I didn't drop her over this, it was over a whole bunch of things because she's a fucking nutjob cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2015 8:12 AM

OP - you have the filthy mouth and social maturity of a 14 year old. Sounds like you and your friend are a match made in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2015 9:32 AM

OP, ignore them. Your instincts were right.

[quote]When someone shows you who they are, believe them

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2015 9:39 AM

Good trolling, OP. BTW, are you male or female? The tone is male. It would have been better if you had reversed the roles and she was the one asking for a bite of your food. The thread would be 500 posts with total outrage for her daring to ask you for a nibble of your sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2015 9:54 AM

Op, You are the one who is in the wrong.

If you're dining with someone (even fast food) you don't ask someone for a bite of their meal. It's bad manners.

What you do is this: you ask the person if they'd like to try what you're eating. If they reciprocate fine, if they don't, leave it at that.

Furthermore, if she was eating a sandwich, what was she supposed to do? Let you take a bite out of it? You have to understand that some people don't like the idea of someone else mouth on their food.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2015 10:07 AM

Like I said, I *didn't* want to put my mouth on her sandwich, nor did I want most of it. I had an extra fork, and she only needed to use it to pick off a teeny piece of meat.

Not trolling, R8. I can virtually guarantee I've been here longer than you [I came in with the Prancing Ponies in '03 and have never left] and have started and contributed to many threads. Hell, one of my most recent is at the link. You're welcome. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2015 10:25 AM

Last week I went out with a co-worker and met some of his friends. One of them had ordered some food, and even though I wasn't hungry she swore I just HAD to try some of her meal. The idea of food sharing repulses me, especially sharing forks and knives with people I don't even fucking know.

However, the woman who offered me the rest of her food could sense I was apprehensive. She started in with, "I don't have cooties!" and insisted she wasn't sick. Since I can already come across as an aloof jerk/snob and I wad just meeting these people, I decided to go along to get along.

Big mistake. The very next day I felt a tickle in my throat, which morphed into a fullblown cold a day after that. I was so fucking pissed at this woman I refused to go over her house for Thanksgiving even though I was invited.

People who insist on trying others' food tend to be so fucking obnoxious, and sadly, dirty. I don't even like potlucks (which consist of me getting one small plates of items that weren't prepared in someone's kitchen, like veggie and fruit tray offerings.)

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2015 10:30 AM

My guess is, you have siblings, she does not. I don't share food, because I'm not used to somebody asking me for "a bite". It's a major appetite killer for me, and I'll gladly give you my entire sandwich instead.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2015 10:34 AM

[quote]Like I said, I *didn't* want to put my mouth on her sandwich, nor did I want most of it. I had an extra fork, and she only needed to use it to pick off a teeny piece of meat.

Learn your manners OP.

Let the person you're dining with enjoy their meal, with out you expecting them pick off of bits of their food.

If you want to offer your food to others do so, and if they want to reciprocate the offer they will.

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2015 10:34 AM

[quote]She started in with, "I don't have cooties!" and insisted she wasn't sick.

This is typical low-class passive-aggressive behavior. You don't want people who pull that shit in your life.

by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2015 10:37 AM

In cootie-lady's defense, R11, I've already read/heard that it takes days to get sick after infection. So if your throat was tickly the next day, it means you were already infected and coming down with it, so it wasn't the lady-cooties!

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2015 10:42 AM

That's a very good point, R12! I grew up with siblings and, in general, with friends and family who shared everything. If you didn't grow up in a sharing culture (like, apparently, most of the people on this thread did not), then I can understand why it doesn't seem natural to you. Still, I'm with the OP. I couldn't be more than acquaintance of someone that stubbornly selfish and finicky.

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2015 10:42 AM

R15 is correct. Incubation periods are typically 10-14 days. You were getting sick regardless.

OP, I am with your friend here. I HATE sharing food and hate when people ask me to (there's a famous Friends episode about this...JOEY DON'T SHARE FOOD!)

There are only 2 people I'll share food with, somewhat begrudgingly: my husband and my best friend, only because my husband basically forced it upon me so I just deal with it, as did my best friend and he's a foodie, so I feel somewhat obligated (and he always offers his stuff up to me first).

When I was a kid, if I had something on my plate that was good it was typically consumed by others before I could eat it, so I think it just got into my head not to share.

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2015 10:49 AM

I have a picky friend who would do the same as the Arby's eater.

I would never ask her for a bite of anything, she inspects food when she comes over for dinner or a party and she's annoying in restaurants.

It isn't a deal breaker though. We are still friends.

Why does OP care so much?

I agree with the siblings stuff. My sister called me "garbage disposal" and I ate off her plate all the time even though she drove me nuts. I waited until she asked though.

by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2015 10:52 AM

No matter what we or anyone thinks of the situation, the truth is op that it was her sandwich and she had no obligation to give you any of it.

Personally, I think it was rude to ask. We all know that not everyone likes this, so you put her on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 19November 28, 2015 11:21 AM

Lower class fat people problems.

by Anonymousreply 20November 28, 2015 11:30 AM

Bitch, you lost me at 'food court'.

by Anonymousreply 21November 28, 2015 11:43 AM

I wish DL polls still told you how many people have voted :(

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2015 12:41 AM

No, OP - I don't have a square to spare.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2015 12:50 AM

I haven't eaten at a food court in 20 years since I was a teen, but, I imagine there are still plastic knives. Had I been your friend, I'd have gotten up, gotten a knife and cut off a portion of the sandwich for you. I'd have raised an eyebrow at the request to "pick off" a piece of meat with your fork as that strikes me as gauche. Actually, I'd have likely given you the damn thing or gotten another one for you. Nonetheless, while I was doing this, I'd be thinking, "what a weirdo, get your own damn sandwich, they're only 2 dollars, or whatever such a thing costs." I don't like sharing food from my dish, or when people take or just grab food off of my plate. It likely sounds like I'm prissy, which I'm not generally, but, I find it peculiar when people ask for a "bite" or a taste. I was raised that it's tacky to do that, and something only low-class people do, essentially begging. If you asked, I'd either give you a portion as I mentioned or the whole thing, but, my opinion of you would be diminished. I've stopped dining out with friends who were food pickers and beggars. And, no, I'm not cheap or not generous, and, yes, I do have many friends who often dine with me or at my home, but, they know how to behave. Also, OP, you need to stop dwelling on it. You do come off badly here.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2015 1:25 AM

Ihad a friend exactly like OPs, he'd give you a kidney before he'd give you a breadstick. Of course,he weigheds 500 lbs so maybe theres that. He once had a full blown tantrum because I snagged a French fry off his plate at a restaurant. I ended that shit with a quickness by dumping the whole plate in his lap.

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2015 1:46 AM

OP Arbys has small sandwiches called sliders for only $1 each, get your own damn sandwich and stop being such a baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2015 1:50 AM

What kind of ghetto trash eats at the food court?

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2015 2:06 AM

The kind who won't share their food, R27!

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2015 3:19 AM

I think you were overstepping quite frankly. I would have let you but honestly I think it's rude to ask someone in the first place maybe she's afraid of cooties . If she had offerered but she didn't so you really were being kind of obnoxious .if it looked so damn tempting you should have got one to go !

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2015 4:31 AM

My friends and I constantly share food. It is always optimal to be able to try multiple dishes at a restaurant. i definitely would be caught off guard if someone had a problem with that, but I know some people are weird.

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2015 4:35 AM

I don't like people asking me to share after the orders have been placed and the food arrives.

I know people like OP who get really insulted when you say you don't want to share. I can't spend too much time thinking about where the insult is.

So I politely refuse but say next time we can decide together what we want to order and to share. About half the time the subject never comes up again. The other half you get to pick two things off the menu you want to eat.

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2015 4:58 AM

R11 you are a huge freakin Mary

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2015 5:04 AM

I don't like to be pressured to share food, either.

I watch what I eat very carefully, day in and day out. I really look forward to going out to eat once in awhile, and to treating myself to something I actually relish for a change.

If we go to a Thai restaurant and I order drunken noodles, I would like to thoroughly enjoy it, all of it; that's what I want, and I order what I want. It's a rare indulgence for me. I don't want to share some of my noodles in exchange for some of your pork fried rice, etc. I don't eat pork and I didn't want rice; if I wanted some of what you were having, I'd have ordered it. You should do the same.

R1, OP was in a food court, not in a concentration camp or on the goddamed Oregon Trail, ok? As you are "instantly distrustful" of people who don't share their food with you, I am suspicious of people who invite themselves to share. To me, you come across as pushy and inconsiderate. I would share because I would be so uncomfortable with saying no that I wouldn't enjoy my food anyway, and that would be the last time I ever dined with you.

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2015 6:57 AM

i'm with the OP- she's weird as fuck not to have given you a tiny piece of the meat. She's got issues, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2015 7:06 AM

What were you raised in an orphanage, OP? NOBODY wants you eating off their plate like Helen Keller in "The Miracle Worker"! It's an incredibly weird and rustic thing to find normal!

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2015 7:45 AM

[quote]My guess is, you have siblings, she does not. I don't share food, because I'm not used to somebody asking me for "a bite". It's a major appetite killer for me, and I'll gladly give you my entire sandwich instead.

You're definitely weird.

I'm an only child, and I'll gladly share anything on my plate that someone wants to sample. Why wouldn't I? I can't even fathom why anyone would refuse.

A major appetite killer for you?? Seriously? Go seek some psycho-therapy because you've got ISSUES. And don't try to blame it on being an only child. You're just a stupid crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2015 7:50 AM

R33 is bizarrely selfish and self-absorbed and probably not a very good friend to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2015 7:51 AM

R33, you sound like a pill.

It's just another meal, not your last dinner on death row.

Hopefully you will live to eat again.

Jeez...

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2015 7:52 AM

OP, I would have gladly given you part of my sandwich.

But I never would have asked you for a bite of yours.

Because I'm better than you.

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2015 8:07 AM

It really comes down to a class thing.

Asking someone for a bite of their food is gauche behavior. It's simply bad manners.

No one cares about how you did things in your family with your siblings.

by Anonymousreply 40November 29, 2015 9:53 AM

Arby's? From a food court?

Even I have limits.

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2015 10:36 AM

Sharing food is something you do with your spouse or best friend and it's generally a sign of how close you are. Other than that it's fairly awkward.

But once you asked, it was kind of rude for her to escalate and make such a big deal of it. She was doing it to mind fuck with you OP and assert control..

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2015 11:11 AM

R42 No, what's absurd is the OP pushing it.

If she said she'd rather not, it's his move to drop it.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2015 12:10 PM

It was a bizarre encounter on both ends R43. He shouldn't have escalated, but once he did, the classy thing to do would have been to cut him off a sliver of roast beef and be done with it. Why create conflict over something so trivial.

I'm guessing the OP thought they were BFFs and she didn't see it that way. So giving him a bite of food became a test of their friendship for OP, and had little to do with actually wanting food.

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2015 12:18 PM

[R36] Tourette's acting up, dear? There's nothing normal about asking people for a bite of their food, when you have your own plate in front of you. It's simply greed and terrible table manners.

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2015 12:36 PM

I agree with R23 and believe OP asks for shorts when he sees someone smoking, sips from children's ice milk shakes, and Felch privileges from Craigslist cumandgo encounters at Best Western.

by Anonymousreply 46November 29, 2015 1:31 PM

Perfectly broken down r36, If this is an appetite killer for r12, how does the precious thing get through life? Stupid crazy person indeed.

by Anonymousreply 47November 29, 2015 4:53 PM

R45 is another crazy.

by Anonymousreply 48November 29, 2015 4:57 PM

[quote]There's nothing normal about asking people for a bite of their food, when you have your own plate in front of you. It's simply greed

It is not greed sweetie, the idea is that you try a sample of their food and they try a sample of yours. You can try all the dishes and it is very normal social behavior, hell it is the entire basis of family style dining.

Greed is someone flipping out because they will lose a tiny serving of their entree.

by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2015 4:57 PM

I get through life just fine myself and would have been pissed at OP asking me to take his fork and take some of my ARBY's sandwich contents for him to try. An Arby's sandwich isn't a "dish" like Chinese food, antipasto, or a regular plate at a restaurant. It's a sandwich, the meat is folded, it's set up for one to occupy the bread part of it properly, plus the meat isn't easy to cut, being not the highest grade. It's not about it being a "tiny" piece - it's a pain in the ass.

If OP had been that way with me I'd have gotten up and bought him his own. If his friend is that much of a pain in the ass in general, not just in this case where IMO she was in the right, then dumping her over the sandwich situation seems like a pretty petty tipping point to me. Surely she's done something else as a more legitimate cause to end things.

Particularly on datalounge I think nobody really has standing to decide what's a silly thing for other people to find gross. This place is a catalogue of so-called petty complaints about everything.

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2015 5:02 PM

>>This place is a catalogue of so-called petty complaints about everything.

R50 = exhibit A

by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2015 5:06 PM

[quote]the idea is that you try a sample of their food and they try a sample of yours.

If everyone is agreement beforehand, fine....otherwise it's bad table manners. Rather trashy table manners at that.

by Anonymousreply 52November 29, 2015 5:24 PM

I enjoy sharing food, and most of my friends and I like to order communally and share everything when we dine out together. Nonetheless ... this incident happened ages ago, you're not even friends with the "offender" any more, and you're still obsessing over it, OP? That's fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 53November 29, 2015 5:34 PM

I would have bought this op his own sandwich and then made a point to never break bread with him again.

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2015 5:41 PM

R40 is weird. Rude and gauche? Uh... that's just weird.

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2015 7:11 PM

I don' t like to share food either. In this case, I would have cut a small piece because I was put on the spot and would have felt stupid if I didn't. The worst is going out with a group for Chinese. I order what I order because that's what I like. I don't want half my food eaten by others and I don't want to taste your crappy choices.

by Anonymousreply 56November 29, 2015 7:42 PM

I'd never ask for part of someone's sandwish - it's not easy to cut little pieces off cleanly - then again at a food court, it's probably not a good gourmet-type sandiwch, it's probably some rubbery ham.

by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2015 7:54 PM

[quote]If we go to a Thai restaurant and I order drunken noodles, I would like to thoroughly enjoy it, all of it

Do you slurp, R33?

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2015 7:58 PM

[quote]The worst is going out with a group for Chinese. I order what I order because that's what I like. I don't want half my food eaten by others and I don't want to taste your crappy choices.

Everyone who orders something different from you is making "crappy choices," R56? I'm glad I don't know you IRL.

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2015 8:07 PM

Seriously. Some of you have ISSUES.

by Anonymousreply 60November 29, 2015 8:36 PM

I've asked friends who wouldn't let me sample even a tiny bit of their meat, so I dropped those people.

by Anonymousreply 61November 29, 2015 8:45 PM

You shouldn't burden or inconvenience others by asking to try their food because it puts them in an awkward and uncomfortable position. Allow the other person to decide if they'd like to offer you some of their food instead of pressuring them to do so. If you want to try it so badly then buy it for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 62November 29, 2015 9:02 PM

R56, let's do lunch.

R58, not in the presence of others.

by Anonymousreply 63November 29, 2015 9:40 PM

How do some of your marys survive when you go out to dim sum/tapas/family style dining places?

You know, all these many types of restaurants where the entire principle is a table sharing food?

by Anonymousreply 64November 29, 2015 9:44 PM

R64: ate you dumb enough to think anyone is forced to go to such establishments?

by Anonymousreply 65November 29, 2015 9:50 PM

Op is a pain in the ass . Everyone has issues everone myself included . You pushed it she stated her boundaries and you tried to push past them . I think you were not that close as shown by how you are savaging her . What was it Psychotic cunt?

by Anonymousreply 66November 29, 2015 10:36 PM

You're an idiot, R66. And so was OP's former friend.

by Anonymousreply 67November 29, 2015 10:45 PM

I am an idiot because I am not applauding the behavior of OP ? Fuck off silly cunt!(r67)

by Anonymousreply 68November 29, 2015 10:48 PM

OP's behavior wasn't in any way out of line. His friend's was.

by Anonymousreply 69November 29, 2015 10:50 PM

OP needs to meet his friends at a buffet style restaurant next time. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 70November 29, 2015 11:01 PM

This thread explains why there are so many weirdos who defend those with "baby tastes" -- DL is full of freaks with food issues!

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2015 3:15 AM

939 views... but how many voted?

by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2015 8:51 PM

Op is the cunt. You sound like my loud mouthed, breeder sister.

by Anonymousreply 73December 3, 2015 6:38 AM

I love going to the local Thai place with my partner and getting 2-3 appetizers and sharing them. But you can't really share an Arby's sandwich, not unless you get a fork and peel off a slice of the meat, which could actually end up taking a pretty large chunk of the sandwich.

What a weird thing to get all upset about.

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2015 3:33 PM

SLAP HER!!! SLAP HER VICIOUSLY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2015 3:37 PM

Yeah, she wouldn't share or give you a bite.. it's odd... but it's her right.

The real issue seems to be that OP sounds like he's one of those types that was raised to get whatever he wants and when he doesn't, pushes harder, and when he still doesn't... throws a fit and can't get over it for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2015 4:09 PM

OP are you fat by any chance? I'm not trying to be insulting, I just have a strong hunch that you might be.

by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2015 6:12 PM

R59--What I meant by "crappy choices" is food I don't like or don't want to eat. So I lose half my food that I LIKE, and either eat what I have left or eat choices I don't like. That's why I do like to share. That sort of thing has to be decided before hand.

by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2015 10:30 PM

LOL, R77.

Busted!

by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2015 11:15 PM

Om nom nom.

by Anonymousreply 80February 3, 2016 8:05 AM

Goddammit, I hit enter before finishing my sig: "op's greedy friend"

by Anonymousreply 81February 3, 2016 8:06 AM

You don't be chowing on other peoples' food without their permission even if you bought the meal.

Were you raised by wolves?

Probably not, because they have better manners.

by Anonymousreply 82February 3, 2016 8:17 AM

Eagerly awaiting your next thread of fighting over dick with a frau friend.

by Anonymousreply 83February 3, 2016 8:33 AM

All of you must be white. White people always have problems sharing food. A have a white friend who goes crazy when I ask to taste his food. A lot of times, the restaurant changes seasonal menus or it's a chef's special that won't be repeated. I would never get another chance to taste it. Besides, I'm the one paying for the meal. But no, my friend would never let me taste.

by Anonymousreply 84February 3, 2016 8:45 AM

[quesadilla]The worst is going out with a group for Chinese. I order what I order because that's what I like. I don't want half my food eaten by others and I don't want to taste your crappy choices.

That's the whole point of ordering Chinese, you stupid cunt! Chinese is family style. Why do you think there's a lazy susan? You really have issues. Now fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 85February 3, 2016 8:51 AM

[quote]All of you must be white. White people always have problems sharing food.

How terrible... white people are soooo selfish and uncivilized, aren't they? Why anyone would want to live among those greedy bastards, I can't imagine. I already regret it myself.

by Anonymousreply 86February 3, 2016 9:06 AM

Yup, lotta weirdos on DL!

by Anonymousreply 87October 28, 2016 6:36 AM

WTF. Have a bunch of tweens invaded DL.

by Anonymousreply 88October 28, 2016 6:39 AM

[quote] If we go to a Thai restaurant and I order drunken noodles, I would like to thoroughly enjoy it, all of it; that's what I want, and I order what I want. It's a rare indulgence for me. I don't want to share some of my noodles in exchange for some of your pork fried rice, etc. I don't eat pork and I didn't want rice; if I wanted some of what you were having, I'd have ordered it. You should do the same.

I totally agree with this. About 15 years ago when I was 22, I started going to ethnic restaurants with a group of friends who were all 10-12 years older than me, and they all were into the sharing of food, exactly as described. I had the exact same reaction: why would I want to try your food? Could it possibly be that different? It's so annoying and awkward, the lifting of the plate, and the reaching, and trying not to drop the food off the fork or whatever. It's all so silly. And yes, if I was that curious, I would've chosen that dish myself.

My boyfriend and I share and finish each other's food all the time, but it's different because we already share our entire lives with each other, including clothes.

by Anonymousreply 89October 28, 2016 8:16 AM

OP you are a rude pig! Let people enjoy their meal without being hounded!

by Anonymousreply 90October 28, 2016 8:22 AM

[quote] It is not greed sweetie, the idea is that you try a sample of their food and they try a sample of yours. You can try all the dishes and it is very normal social behavior, hell it is the entire basis of family style dining.

This is actually not at all what family style dining is. Family style dining is where several dishes are ordered and they sit in the center of the table, and everyone has their own empty plate and fills it with whichever of the foods they want.

Two or more people each ordering their own entree does not mean that the food is meant to be shared or sampled. It's not "the idea" by any means.

by Anonymousreply 91October 28, 2016 8:30 AM

This thread is gold. The guy who typed "quesadilla" instead of "quote" kills me.

by Anonymousreply 92October 28, 2016 8:37 AM

I liked that too, R92.

by Anonymousreply 93October 28, 2016 8:45 AM

[quinoa]This thread is gold. The guy who typed "quesadilla" instead of "quote" kills me.

You said it!

by Anonymousreply 94October 28, 2016 8:58 AM

I like R94's style.

by Anonymousreply 95February 1, 2017 7:05 AM

R86 That was very white, dear.

by Anonymousreply 96February 1, 2017 7:53 AM

[quote]All of you must be white. White people always have problems sharing food.

Kevin Hart does a bit about hating sharong food so I don't think it's just white people. Being territorial with food is very primal. A whole lot of people the world over have this issue.

As someone upthread said, the bigger problem is OP's insistence on getting his way even after she said no. Basically, OP was committing plate rape.

As

by Anonymousreply 97February 1, 2017 10:29 AM

"plate rape"

Holy shit I love you

by Anonymousreply 98February 1, 2017 5:27 PM

You needed to reach over, grab a forkfulm and say "YUM! Looks delicious!"

by Anonymousreply 99February 1, 2017 5:28 PM

What kind of trash goes to have a meal at the mall food court?! Are you from deepest darkest Arkansas, OP?

by Anonymousreply 100February 1, 2017 5:30 PM

[quote]What kind of trash goes to have a meal at the mall food court?! Are you from deepest darkest Arkansas, OP?

Even worse: Winnipeg, Canada

by Anonymousreply 101February 1, 2017 5:45 PM

Men don't take food from their friends' plate, OP.

by Anonymousreply 102February 1, 2017 6:22 PM

She's shallow OP.

by Anonymousreply 103February 1, 2017 6:24 PM

[quote]Men don't take food from their friends' plate, OP.

I never said I was a man, although I'm probably more manly than you ;)

I just didn't correct everyone referring to me as "he", because it made it much simpler to differentiate who they were talking about.

by Anonymousreply 104February 3, 2017 8:28 PM

I had a similar experience OP, my good friends boyfriend is really hot and I just wanted a small sample of his cock, just a simple lick. My friend got all bent out of shape about it, I didn't want the whole thing, just a lick. Some people.

by Anonymousreply 105February 3, 2017 8:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!