Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Study finds happiest couples have sex once a week

I've always thought we gays were a little too obsessed with sex. Perhaps it's because the world at large is obsessed with our sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2020 1:15 AM

What if you are horny and want more ?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2015 7:21 AM

[quote] I've always thought we gays were a little too obsessed with sex.

You're right, OP. I've noticed that, too. I'm glad someone who wasn't afraid to be politically incorrect finally said it.

After all, why can't we be more like straight men and spend our time working on crossword puzzles and reading western novels?

On second thought, fuck you, you self-loathing cunt.

[quote] I've always thought

And one more thing: don’t lie.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2015 8:09 AM

It's true. Gays are only focused on sex. This is why they are so unhappy. When your whole "being" revolves around one thing, it's not going to end happy. This is why when they're like 35 and old and wrinkled and can't get any more sex they get all despondent.

By having a variety of interests, regular people can find happiness in all areas of life. If one thing is unobtainable to them, they simply move to something else to bring them happiness.

Not so with gays, who will do anything to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2015 9:09 AM

R3. Says someone who is not getting enough.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2015 9:46 AM

Why is the picture of SJP? Way to remind us of the Kentucky Derby that won't be happening, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2020 12:40 AM

I wish my 1st husband only wanted it once a week ! He wanted it every single day . I was with it at the time because I was young and horny too,and he was a great fuck , but we were together 12 years and the last couple of years it did get a tad old . I remember one time he had the flu and was running a temperature and still fucked me twice ! My last husband was good with 2-3 times a month but we were much older .

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2020 1:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!