Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Juanita Broaddrick

Do you believe her and the others that Bill Clinton is a rapist?

Do you laugh a little, or a lot, when you hear Hillary's no campaign theme: "Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2018 2:15 PM

I'd be interested to hear more details, about what he's been accused of over the years.

by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2015 8:14 PM

Remember she has not made one dime off of this, nor does she seek the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2015 8:20 PM

In Cosby's case rape was determined by his bankbook not by his actions.

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2015 8:29 PM

No, I don't believe her.

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2015 8:32 PM

R3 : yeah, yeah, Bill, we know.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2015 8:33 PM

R4 why?

by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2015 8:34 PM

Neither did the woman who accused G.W. Bush of rape, but you didn't believe her R2.

by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2015 8:42 PM

Fox News for the next decade: "The First Man is a rapist! A sex criminal! A non-stop perverted sweaty razorback hog white woman sexual assault machine!"

by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2015 8:53 PM

R7 do you have a link to that?

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2015 8:56 PM

No I don't believe her since she as Juanita Hickey was having an affair with second husband Broaddrick at the time. She liked Bill and got down and had to cover tracks. She lied too much in this.

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2015 8:57 PM

R10 you realize this why women are reluctant to come forward, because men (like YOU) never believe when a woman says they are raped.

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2015 9:00 PM

I am not a man R11, and I know that women have not always told the truth. Each circumstance is different.

by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2015 9:16 PM

Women are most critical of other women.

by Anonymousreply 13December 30, 2015 9:17 PM

I'm not one to always believe the accuser, but in this case he is guilty. There have been way too many allegations for it all to be bull. And these stories have been around a long time, they aren't recent.

by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2015 9:19 PM

I totally believe that he slept with these women. I just didn't find her believable in that clip. That her husband didn't recall her lip or any excuses being made but her lover did. She said nothing happened when PJones asked for her testimony, said no it did not happen, but when Clinton was being impeached she said she lied when asked before.

So many lies that even Kenneth Star said this is bullshit and I can't use it.

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2015 9:25 PM

Wasn't Clinton accused of harassing a female student: as a law instructor at Arkansas university.

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2016 2:06 AM

the republican's always pull this out when they get desperate against the clintons. Did Bill have sex with the women hell yeah that i believe but i also believe it was consenting sex. Dude couldn't keep his dick in his pants yes, but the women agreed to it and sought it

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2016 2:18 AM

Follow the money.

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2016 2:19 AM

Up next we'll hear from Linda trip and Monica. It's all the usual stuff.

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2016 2:23 AM

She isn't credible. She said it didn't happen then she changed her story. She might have been telling the truth in the clip, but when you change your story that much you're not believable.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2016 2:27 AM

If only Billy boy had kept the zipper zipped, then maybe he could have reduced if not eliminate the bad karma coming back his way.

Bill Clinton - for all his brains must have known even going back to Little Rock, that if he had his sights set on bigger goals, it might have been prudent to send Jennifer Flowers packing instead of romancing her over a number of years.

But putting Bill and his wandering dick aside, it is Hillary's focused attack and vitriol reserved for 'the right wing conspiracy' that is now making her look a little disingenuous. Trump knows the game she is playing and she gets away with it time after time after time. Hillary is going to have to find another banjo to strum her sad song.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2016 2:43 AM

I am more concerned about Hillary's girlfriend's ties to the muslim brotherhoof.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2016 2:47 AM

Hood not hoof. I am NOT insinuating that Hill is a cow thiugh her GF is a mooslim

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2016 2:48 AM

I know almost nothing about this particular case but as I understand it rape is not about sex but about control, domination and violence. Rapists rarely rape just once. There is little to no evidence that Bill Clinton is violent and desires to control and dominate women. He is a philanderer and a cheater not a rapist. No one but the two people involved will ever know the truth about what happened. We know of no other charges of rape against Bill Clinton. What we do know is that his and now some of Hillary's enemies will stop at nothing to defeat them.

That is certain if you know the story of Clinton antagonist David Brock who was once willing to pull any dirty trick to hurt the Clinton and now defends them.

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2016 3:18 AM

Well said r24. That's what's going on and always has been. Same old stuff we've seen for 25 years now

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2016 3:21 AM

Maybe it's my class bias at play, but I found Kathleen Willey believable.

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2016 3:50 AM

it's probably less about class r26 and probably just not knowing how the game of politics is played. It's a dirty game not for the weak.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2016 3:54 AM

Hillary Clinton in 1975: Defends a Child Rapist-Blames Victim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2016 4:08 AM

you kinda know it's over if you have to go digging up 40 year old stuff

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2016 4:10 AM

If Bill Cosby hadn't been outed as a serial rapist nobody would have the guts to talk about Bill Clinton possibly being a rapist

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2016 4:11 AM

I can't believe it's been 40 years since Ghislaine Maxwell, pedophile, was invited to Chealsea's wedding.

Time flies when you're not hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein on Pedoph Isle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2016 4:13 AM

Bill Clinton never would have raped Juanita Broaddrick if she had said yes.

by Anonymousreply 32January 4, 2016 4:14 AM

Bernie Sanders isn't worried about Bill Clinton's rape life, so why should we?

by Anonymousreply 33January 4, 2016 4:15 AM

Sad.๐Ÿ‘“

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2018 11:25 PM

When she describes the rape, she sounds completely believable. Can I be 100% sure? No. But in my opinion, it happened. Maybe Bill simply saw it as rough sex, and not a rape.

We will never know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2018 11:30 PM

We've gone from Bill Clinton being a hound to being a savage rapist. I'm not buying it.

Doubtless OP and others approve of Trump dragging Waw-Nita, Kathleen and the other accusers to a presidential debate.

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2018 11:33 PM

I think Broderick now believes she was raped but I don't believe she was by Clinton. Hell even Ken Starr wouldn't take her as witness. The story that makes the most sense is that Broderick was in a hotel room her boyfriend and made up a sob story for her husband so he wouldn't know she was cheating.

And R28 take your conspiracy BS over to Brietbart.

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2018 11:39 PM

Aside from changing her story -- which has already been pointed out in this thread -- Broaddrick can't even recall what TIME OF YEAR it was when this happened. How credible is that?

by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2018 11:41 PM

R38 take off your partisan goggles and watch her original interview. It happened. It would take a very brilliant actress to tell the story like she tells it if it didn't happen.

I hate everything. The world has become about scoring rhetorical points, not getting at the truth.

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2018 11:44 PM

Women named Juanita are usually whores.

by Anonymousreply 40June 8, 2018 11:52 PM

As someone posted, rape is about power and control. It is a weapon of war and a war crime. We should believe the victims but, as stated, even Starr didn't believe her.

Trump has actionable rape allegations and what 20? women have come forward. So of course the narrative is all about the Clintons.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2018 12:04 AM

She confessed in court Bill never raped her, and she tried to extortion Bill with the help of her lover, her lover whom she was cheating on her husband with.

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2018 12:18 AM

[quote]take off your partisan goggles and watch her original interview. It happened. It would take a very brilliant actress to tell the story like she tells it if it didn't happen.

Err, we don't need to see her crying when the court files have her admitting in court Bill never raped her.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2018 12:21 AM

๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ has settled the issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2018 12:27 AM

Obviously there is a well financed industry whose sole mission is to continually smear the Clintons and by extension, all Democrats. This effort , also obviously, includes virtually the entire conservative branch of the mainstream media which, of course, is most of the media. That is why people like the Koch brothers and others of their ilk have media holdings. This is why the Republican congress has been active in changing the laws regarding media ownership. This is why we no longer have a democracy and this is why we need to vote smart so that we can get it back.

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2018 12:28 AM

There may have been a vast right wing conspiracy against the Clintons.

I still 100% believe Broderick was raped by Bill Clinton.

I'm a die hard, Trump hating Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2018 12:47 AM

Whatโ€™s that German word for a face that really needs to be slapped?

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2018 12:51 AM

R39, I used to attend an acting studio in LA. It had a lot of turnover.

You would be surprised by the large amount of actresses who know how to work themselves up into an emotional state and cry during their scenes. Itโ€™s not an uncommon talent.

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2018 12:56 AM

I might believe Broaddrick if she would stop talking to television cameras. If she had been raped, the event would be traumatic and something most people would not care to rehash publicly again and again. I do believe she hates him, possibly with good reason, and she wants to hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2018 1:05 AM

Have you seen the woman? Of course there was no rape.

by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2018 1:08 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 51June 9, 2018 1:13 AM

Broaddrick was a common street whore back in the day, Her selling point was โ€œRear deliveries with all the stops, $25.โ€

Even at those bargain basement prices, there were few takers, which is why she got out of the business.

by Anonymousreply 52June 9, 2018 1:15 AM

Clinton is an adulterer.

by Anonymousreply 53June 9, 2018 1:17 AM

An adulterer, R53, not a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 54June 9, 2018 1:25 AM

She has lied too much. Therefore, I do not believe her

by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2018 2:13 AM

Everyone knows Bill likes him some bear jaw but I do not think he is a rapist

by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2018 2:18 AM

She can't keep her stories straight.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2018 2:55 AM

I leaned toward believing her (despite the perjury) until she showed up on Trump's side at the debate. She's a shameless liar and opportunist like any other deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2018 3:02 AM

Wtf is bear jaw?

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2018 3:03 AM

First she gave sworn testimony that it never happened, then changed her mind for Ken Starr, then Starr dropped her. Pretty tough to put stock in this story.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2018 3:15 AM

If you spend, say, 15 minutes reading up on this in reliable sources you will be left very shaken.

She told multiple witnesses at the time that he raped her.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2018 3:21 AM

She kept changing her mind for years. And swore in a deposition that he didn't. Totally unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2018 3:26 AM

Damn - this thread is where Breitbart conspiracy stories go to die. Seriously - tell us about the John Podesta pizzagate story - again. Christ on a bike - The Clinton's have been examined up to their eyeballs and Hillz has had what amounts to a public colonoscopy for 20 years and you're still pushing this BULLSHIT. And the Fox idiots believe you. Mueller is magical, I tell you. He makes the Clinton's relevant again.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2018 3:27 AM

I believe her and Paula Jones. Clinton's crimes were defended by the same people that crucified trump for the access Hollywood tape. The height of hypocrisy. The DNC should never have stolen the election from Bernie for the rape sympathizer, they screwed us all.

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2018 3:29 AM

oh you again R64. Piss off. I see you skipped therapy again this week.

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2018 3:31 AM

I wish blocking the bumper trolls like r34 meant I didn't have to see the old shit stirring threads they've dug up.

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2018 3:37 AM

OP, you're a troll. Juanita Broaddrick denied numerous times under oath that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her. This is a BS story. It's incredible she had the nerve to even show up to the presidential debate with Donald Trump. Utterly shameless.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2018 4:12 AM

[quote] Clinton's crimes were defended by the same people that crucified trump for the access Hollywood tape.

And the voters recognized that. Those countless hours of pretend outrage were totally negated by the hypocrisy of it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2018 4:20 AM

^ They look like puppets .

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2018 4:22 AM

R59 Bear Jaw is Pussy

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2018 4:23 AM

R61, she claimed she told 5 people. Of the 5, 2 were sisters who hate Clinton for commuting the sentence of their father's murderer (amazing coincidence Broaddrick told them of all people). One was the man she was cheating on her husband with at the time and who became her second husband.

She claimed she didn't tell her then husband, but he saw her lip injury and she made up a story to explain it. The now ex-husband says he has no memory of her having such an injury or her story explaining it. Another amazing coincidence: in her divorce papers against her first husband, Broaddrick alleged cruelty and included an incident where she says her ex husband struck and injured her on the mouth.

Ken Starr, desperate for something substantial to hang on Clinton, couldn't use her allegations. Members of the House spearheading Clinton's impeachment interviewed her hoping to use her story and they dropped her too.

If she had accused anyone but Clinton, she'd have been ridiculed as a liar from day one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2018 4:39 AM

I believe you, Juanita.

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2018 2:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!