Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who will come out in 2016?

As 2015 comes to a close, we congratulate Gus Kenworthy, Gio Benitez, Reid Ewing and others who have come out in 2015. Who will come out in 2016?

by Anonymousreply 600May 6, 2016 7:14 PM

Hillary ClinTON.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2015 7:35 PM

I hope someone big, because this year was a bust.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2015 7:37 PM

Lautner is not gay so definitely not him.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2015 7:41 PM

[quote]Lautner is not gay so definitely not him.

Totes man. Not gay at all, why would anyone think that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2015 7:44 PM

I agree, R2. We had a couple of years where some semi-famous gays came out, Wentworth Miller, Matt Dallas, Tom Daley etc. The past couple of years have not been good coming out-wise for celebs.

I think next year we'll have another minor celeb coming out. My bet is on someone who *everyone* knows is gay, yet hasn't come out yet. Someone like Colton Haynes. It's interesting that Jonathan Bennett has a couple of gay roles next year, including a recurring role on Hit The Floor. I'm thinking if he was ever to come out now would be the right time. Although if he didn't come out when he was practically outed, he probably won't now either, sigh.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2015 7:45 PM

[quote] Although if he didn't come out when he was practically outed

Practically? Julianne Hough told everyone he was gay on national TV. I could not believe he refused to come out after that.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2015 7:47 PM

[quote]Wentworth Miller, Matt Dallas, Tom Daley

What do you mean? They were already out. That's like saying "Richard Simmons isn't gay, because he didn't say so specifically." It's clear he is gay just as it was clear those three were.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2015 7:49 PM

I think a few will be outed, but come out on their own? None.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2015 7:50 PM

Completely bullshit R7. They were NOT already out, actually the three of them had given interviews flatly denying they were gay so you are way off base.

And you are either out, or you are not. Either you have publicly acknowledged you are into men and the media would be okay referring to the fact you are gay, or you are closeted and will be treated that way.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2015 7:52 PM

True, R6, but I think he's one of those who prefer to be glass closeted. I mean.. if he did have some internalized homophobia, if he was terrified of coming out, he wouldn't be taking on gay roles, yet he has. He'll be in a gay love triangle next year on Hit The Floor, also I think he has one or two movies coming up where he plays gay.Maybe he just thinks it's nobody's business, yet he isn't exactly hiding or being ashamed or spouting anti-gay stuff. I wish he was out. It's possible he'll come out next year when he does promo for Hit The Floor (although I'm not exactly holding my breath).

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2015 7:52 PM

Realistically, who do we think will? Obviously the members of the Bearded Up club can be excluded.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2015 8:23 PM

Someone from One Direction?

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2015 8:26 PM

I think Pace and Armitage are the likely candidates. It's barely secret anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2015 8:27 PM

No Colin Morgan this time? I thought I read rumors that he was shagging Taron

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2015 9:15 PM

Colton. He's going to have an emotional breakdown if he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2015 9:20 PM

[quote] They were NOT already out, actually the three of them had given interviews flatly denying they were gay so you are way off base.

So did Yusaf Mack flatly deny he was gay. How did that turn out. What a loser thing to say. Liberace out and out flatly denied he was gay, even after his death he set it up to deny it. How did that turn out. You're so stupid, it hurts to think about how a person like you can go through every day life with a hat of stupidity that big.

Wentworth Miller, Matt Dallas, Tom Daley were long out. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE knew they were gay. Whether they want to admit it or not is irrelevant. That is like Obama saying he is black. Fine he can say it, but we ALL KNOW his mother was white and his father was black and that makes him BI-RACIAL no matter what anyone says.

Do yourself a favor and hide in a hole, you're too stupid to live in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2015 9:33 PM

Isn't this the same list that was posted on here jut before 2015 started?

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2015 9:44 PM

R14, I had to limit the choices. I also wanted to include Colin Morgan, Chace Crawford and Jonathan Bennett.

No, R17, not the same, although you're right, some of them obviously show up in both.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2015 9:53 PM

Andrew Garfield, now that he's free of Spidey? He's been giving some odd interviews lately.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2015 9:56 PM

Jesus Christ, you are unhinged and very dumb R16. I can't believe you are arguing at the top of your lungs that

[quote]Whether they want to admit it or not is irrelevant.

WTF? The title of this thread is who will come out, it is 100% relevant whether they publicly admit it. That is the ONLY thing that is relevant. Do you really not understand that?!

[quote] you're too stupid to live in the real world.

Oh, dear. The irony is too much.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2015 10:01 PM

Harry Styles

Andrew Garfield

Matthew McConeghy

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2015 10:13 PM

Colin Morgan just doesn't have his private life out there. You would have to assume that he's gay by omission...which is often true, but still risky. Honestly, I think that Andrew Garfield reeeeally wants to come out, but he's trying to keep his career going after Spiderman.

Breton hasn't mentioned ANYTHING after his interview last November. It's probably in his Disney contract that he can't be out of the closet until several years after Pirates 5 comes out.

Hasn't Taron Egerton fawned over girls in his interviews? I do love his thick little body, but I'm not sure he's gay.

Taylor has softened his image and possibly found his niche in comedy. I think he's prime to come out.

I keep hearing a lot about Sam Mendes on DL. Is there any evidence there?

Lastly, congrats to OP on a great thread. Hope you hit 600!! I was the OP of last year's thread. It was fueled by all the fun talk about Brenton and Harry's interviews. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2015 10:42 PM

I guess we can add Charlie Sheen to the list now!

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2015 11:15 PM

Ok. Upon reviewing Taron Egerton's twitter, there could def be some omission there. Most attractive 20-something straight guys have a gf, and would have posted her somewhere on their twitter. Taron is cozied up to nothing but guys, including silver daddies. He seems to have a business relationship with them, but still.

I must admit though, that the frau in the attached tumblr link has put together quite a thorough argument to the contrary.

Oh well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2015 11:55 PM

I included Taron Egerton because I've read so much gossip on here claiming he's gay. That said, the tumblr you linked sorta proves otherwise, though I guess it's possible he could be closeted. Many closeted actors mention girls in interviews. But yeah... if he's gay I don't see him coming out anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2015 6:07 AM

Yeah ok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2015 11:39 AM

I bet my ass some nobody YouTuber will definitely come out. Maybe those Dan & Phil live-in best friends bullshit couple? Although maybe they're just saving on rent.

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2015 5:56 PM

R27, if they were a couple they'd come out already. The fangirls want them to be together. They have nothing to lose by coming out. The fact that they haven't point to the fact that they're most likely straight imo.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2015 5:59 PM

Abe Vigoda. Come on , Abe -- it's time.

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2015 7:00 PM

Well, it won't be my totally heterosexual boyfriend Kevin Spacey!

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2015 7:07 PM

My money is on Shawn Mendes. He pings.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2015 9:37 PM

I dont think Lee and Richard will ever come out. I mean, everyone who can know knows already and they're barely trying to hide it, plus it's not like they're being asked about it. Glass closet forever.

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2015 9:37 PM

Probably Brian J smith .

Lee pace was in out 100 in 2014 in OUT magazine and his PR didn't bother to sue them . So I really don't know Lee Pace cant be considered as closet

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2015 9:45 PM

Would anyone honestly care if Taylor Lautner came out?

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2015 9:46 PM

R33 Suing them would have only brought more attention to him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2015 9:47 PM

R32 I think Richard Armitaege and Lee Pace will be like Victor Garber . After few years they will move in took together permanently and no one will bother to ask them anything . It will be like don't ask don't tell.

Once RA will be in his fifties . They will marry quietly just like Victor did

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2015 9:55 PM

OMG Brian J Smith having sex with future Abe Lincoln Benjamin Walker in War Boys. Yesssss

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2015 10:07 PM

Wow, I had no idea Shawn's voice was so....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2015 10:08 PM

[quote]Who will come out in 2016?

I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2015 10:26 PM

Forgot that link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2015 10:28 PM

I don't know how much longer Joe gonna hold out. He's always looking looking, staring. That Gigi nonsense is just that. He thinks because everyone's paying attention to Nicky's antics, he can fly under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2015 10:33 PM

Mariska Hargitay and Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2015 10:42 PM

R32 Yes, that's entertaining when you don't talk about yourself, nor the media.

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2015 10:47 PM

Is James Corden gay? He fawns all over cute young guys. He couldn't keep his hands off Shawn Mendes last night.

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2015 10:54 PM

James Corden is married, but he's sorta Jimmy Fallonish, with white boy soul and singing ability.

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2015 11:01 PM

R16 writes,

"That is like Obama saying he is black. Fine he can say it, but we ALL KNOW his mother was white and his father was black and that makes him BI-RACIAL no matter what anyone says."

He's black enough.

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2015 11:04 PM

This is the most important thread on DL. Keep her bumped, girls!

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2015 11:06 PM

"This is the most important thread on DL."

To you, perhaps, and your small, small life.

What's the point? As soon as someone comes out, DLers attack them like a swirling cloud of harpies! Gay marriage is legal in the U.S. Evolve. Stop being so needy about vapid celebrities validating our lives.

by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2015 11:52 PM

R44, look at his expression here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 25, 2015 12:04 AM

R38, he is still 17, so his voice might not have finished deepening.

But I have no doubt that he's the sweet, sensitive type that eventually finds love with another boy.

by Anonymousreply 50November 25, 2015 12:06 AM

Who will come out in 2016? Er, nobody who thinks he's got a shot at being a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 51November 25, 2015 12:10 AM

Eh, he says he wants girls, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 25, 2015 12:24 AM

R52 Shawn Mendes can say what he wants about girls, he's the most obvious teen gay since Tom Daley. He probably won't come out anytime soon though.

by Anonymousreply 53November 25, 2015 7:53 AM

Told you, R38, he has gay voice for days.

by Anonymousreply 54November 25, 2015 8:10 AM

I probably should have included Kevin Spacey and Brian J. Smith too, but I could only add 10 to the list, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 55November 25, 2015 8:12 AM

R52, it's funny because in another interview where Shawn was asked about girls he just got a really weird look on his face. All straight guys would smile and be totally into it, but not him. I still think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 56November 25, 2015 8:16 AM

It'd be nice if it was someone a bit left field, like Manilow coming out with a husband. I know everyone was aware he was gay, but I think we all figured he was gonna be closeted until he breathed his last.

by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2015 2:15 PM

Brian J Smith

Christopher Sean

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2015 2:34 PM

Christopher Sean is not gay

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2015 2:37 PM

Has Queen Latifah come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 60November 29, 2015 2:41 PM

Sure he isn't r59/Christpher

by Anonymousreply 61November 29, 2015 2:46 PM

R51, how old are you? Just curious...

by Anonymousreply 62November 29, 2015 2:57 PM

R52, that interview was more than a year ago. A lot happens in a boy's life between the ages of 16 and 17. He could have lied, or maybe he did like girls back then (well.. thought he did anyway). Maybe he's bi, or experimenting. Maybe he isn't sure about his sexuality yet, and he has every right to figure it out by himself. I'm sure he'll come out as liking boys sooner or later tough, whether bisexual or gay.

I think he looked kinda uncomfortable here (see video) when the guy started talking about girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 29, 2015 3:37 PM

Nolan Gould, probably after he turns 18.

by Anonymousreply 64November 29, 2015 8:11 PM

Patti LaYelle. Everybody knows that Nona wasn't the only member of LaBelle foolin' around with gurls.

by Anonymousreply 65November 29, 2015 8:30 PM

David Ghest... all my gay hushbandsh

by Anonymousreply 66November 29, 2015 8:31 PM

OP, you really found the link at r24 to be compelling evidence that Taron Egerton is straight? His celebrity crush is Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada? I know nothing about the guy, I only clicked on the link because I was curious what a presumably gay man would find to be a good argument for straightness coming from a tumblr fangirl, and I am disappointed in you both. We used to have standards.

by Anonymousreply 67November 29, 2015 9:06 PM

Shawn wanted to say "YAAAAAAAAAS"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 29, 2015 9:06 PM

R67 - I dunno, that seems a weird choice for a hetero guy.

by Anonymousreply 69November 29, 2015 9:08 PM

R67, you're right, that does seem kinda suspicious. And lets face it, most closeted celebs do talk about girls, heck Tom Daley denied being gay for the longest time and talked often about how much he liked girls. I think that both Taron Egerton and Shawn Mendes are gay or bi. Unfortunately both are relying on teenage girls as fans, so I don't see them coming out anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2015 4:53 AM

I like everything about Shawn but his music.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2015 8:20 AM

R71 He's very cute but his voice is kinda grating to me

by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2015 8:50 AM

[quote]Taron Egerton: Do you know what, this is going to sound a bit weird because she’s a lot older than I am, but I’ve got a thing for Meryl Streep.

Well, he's definitely straight.

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2015 9:41 AM

No one is going to come out with an up and coming career such as Shawn Mendes or Taron Egerton. Especially when said career relies on women and young girls. It makes me respect artists like Troye Sivan who's been out a couple years and writes songs about boys, he's living his truth.

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2015 9:51 AM

Liking Meryl Streep doesn't make Taron Egerton gay. Some straight guys have been known to like older actresses such as Vanessa Redgrave.

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2015 6:32 PM

none of the above

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2015 6:40 PM

I'm going to stick with my annual prediction of Dolly Parton.

Tonight...on a very special Oprah...

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2015 6:50 PM

Keep fucking that chicken, R77.

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2015 7:32 PM

Je suis de sole. Je ne comprends pas, R78

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2015 9:51 PM

Je suis fatty gay, R79.

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2015 9:57 PM

Would like to see Elijah Wood come out.

by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2015 10:00 PM

Every year I think Lee Pace will come out. I'm starting to believe it's as ridiculous as thinking Johnny Travolta will leave the closet...

by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2015 10:07 PM

Yeah... You seem to be pretty much are on something, R80.

Meth?

Anyway. As you're just weird AND, without any evident cause or salvation of wit, mildly insulting. Je suis blocky blocky. Au Revoir.

by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2015 10:11 PM

Look, people, NO actor who thinks he has a crack at being an A list leading man will EVER come out.

by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2015 10:22 PM

Has Christopher Mintz-Plasse ever had a girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2015 10:39 PM

I'm gonna change my answer to Garrett Clayton. He has a gay movie coming out, so why not come out himself? It's the perfect time.

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2015 5:11 AM

R86, true. I can't see it *not* coming up during the press junket. But you never know, especially with Franco.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2015 7:16 AM

Zsa Zsa.

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2015 11:04 AM

[quote][R67], you're right, that does seem kinda suspicious. And lets face it, most closeted celebs do talk about girls, heck Tom Daley denied being gay for the longest time and talked often about how much he liked girls. I think that both Taron Egerton and Shawn Mendes are gay or bi. Unfortunately both are relying on teenage girls as fans, so I don't see them coming out, anytime soon.

Uh, Tom Daley is not gay, he gave some interview recently confirming his bisexuality, it was discussed here on DL. He did and still does talk about liking girls.

Anyway, didn't Sam Smith come out this year? How can anyone say that wasn't a big deal? For a new artist to come out on his first record and receive worldwide acclaim and success is a big deal. Come on, give the guy some credit.

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2015 12:03 PM

Sam Smith came out last year.

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2015 12:05 PM

r90, really? I thought he only officially confirmed it this year. The years are flying by so fast that it's becoming one big blur.

by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2015 12:10 PM

It will never happen in any universe, but wouldn't it be cool if the JoBros decided to come out together?

I want one (Shawn) or both of the Ashmore twins to, but I know it won't happen IRL (straight white boy directors, boo) so I'll just quietly hope for a long, steamy kiss scene for Iceman in upcoming X-Men.

by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2015 12:28 PM

As far as the list is concerned, I'd have to go with Colton. I think he's starting to realize there's no point in staying closeted. He seems like such a drama queen.

On another note, my dream would be to have my sweetheart Taylor Lautner come out!!!! And also Garrett Clayton because he's freakin' adorable!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2015 12:54 PM

[quote]I'm gonna change my answer to Garrett Clayton. He has a gay movie coming out, so why not come out himself? It's the perfect time.

Charlie Carver is a close case who did a gay movie with Franco last year and still did not come out. Hell he played gay on Teen Wolf, did a long interview with gay website AfterElton/TheBacklot and STILL did not come out.

So many actors just don't want to publicly say those words.

by Anonymousreply 94December 1, 2015 1:01 PM

I think 2016 will finally be Helen Lawson's year.

by Anonymousreply 95December 1, 2015 10:17 PM

Charlie Carver pings to the moon and back

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2015 10:26 PM

Sam Smith doesn't count. He had nothing to lose by coming out because he wasn't a heartthrob like Nick Jonas or Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 97December 1, 2015 10:37 PM

Tom Cru - HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, HA!

I KNEW I'd never be able to finish typing that without busting out laughing!

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2015 10:42 PM

r97, don't be ridiculous. For a brand new artist to come out on his first album before establishing a fan base was a huge risk. To tell the public that the songs they are humming along to were written about his unrequited love for another man was a huge risk. The Atlantic Ocean is littered with failed attempts by UK artists trying to make a go of it in the US. To say he didn't take a risk is simply not true. Kudos to you Sam.

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2015 11:25 PM

Has the gorgeous Douglas Booth ever been confirmed to be in a hetero relationship? He says "Taylor, Miley, Emma, Cara Delevingne – those girls are my friends."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 2, 2015 11:30 PM

R100 Not that I know of, he's basically glass-closeted at this point. Though I expect he's out in his private life.

by Anonymousreply 101December 3, 2015 9:53 AM

Jaden Smith - if his mommy and daddy will let him.

by Anonymousreply 102December 3, 2015 12:16 PM

Booth is a good bet actually, since he's barely hiding his sexuality anyway.

by Anonymousreply 103December 3, 2015 7:05 PM

R99, his fan base was already established when he came out.

by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2015 8:45 PM

Hopefully Colton will come out in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 105December 7, 2015 8:51 AM

What will Colton come out as, half-man, half-reptile?

by Anonymousreply 106December 7, 2015 5:34 PM

R 10 Not in America it wasn't. He came out before he even released "Stay With Me" and only had a few hits under his belt in the UK.

I actually wish he would dial the gay back a little bit. When he speaks purses come out of his mouth. and he doesn't need to tell people his songs are about men . It would be classier to leave it a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 107December 7, 2015 7:50 PM

Kanye's voice always makes me sit up and listen. He's fake deep but somehow weirdly compelling.

Drake is the inverse of this, for me. I'm sure he's got good stuff to say but I can't seem to tune in to him.

by Anonymousreply 108December 8, 2015 4:11 PM

Maybe Ben Savage will come out after GMW gets cancelled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 8, 2015 11:34 PM

Ben Savage? MARY!

by Anonymousreply 110December 8, 2015 11:41 PM

I seriously think Shawn Mendes will. He's already spent time with uber gay youtuber Tyler Oakley. Many gays ask him for advice before they come out, like Connor Franta etc. Shawn has also been hanging out with another singer who many suspect is gay.

by Anonymousreply 111December 25, 2015 11:33 PM

I bet I'm right in thinking the shrill and pedantic r16 has no friends. Lols.

by Anonymousreply 112December 27, 2015 11:18 AM

Straight:

Chris Hemsworth; Chris Pratt; Chris Evans; Justin Bieber; Steph Curry; Jonathan Sasse; Dave Franco; Brad Pitt; Jon Hamm; Joel McHale

Good Chance:

Lee Pace; Richard Armitage; Nick Jonas; Taylor Lautner; Jon Kortajarena; Jared Leto; Cristiano Ronaldo; Zac Efron; Shawn Pyfrom; Colton Haynes

Gay/Bi but No Chance:

James Franco; Joe Jonas; Keanu Reeves; Chace Crawford; Jake Gyllenhaal; Chris Meloni; Matt Dillon; Matthew McConaughey; Aaron Rodgers; Drake

by Anonymousreply 113December 27, 2015 12:19 PM

What about some lesser famous celebrities? Maybe like Shawn Pyfrom, Thomas Dekker, Garrett Clayton etc.

by Anonymousreply 114December 27, 2015 12:24 PM

All this thread is is OP's wishlist of who she wants to have come out, whether it be 2016 or when ever.

Post names of people who actually matter and this thread may work out for you.

by Anonymousreply 115December 27, 2015 1:05 PM

I think that Chace Crawford will come out after his career takes another nosedive. He doesn't seem to be padding his image with hetero relationships lately, and the weight of 30 is now upon his shoulders. Teenaged roles are almost beyond his grasp.

Drake probably will come out when he's middle-aged. He already wears his rap image on his sleeve.

Garrett Clayton is probably the best bet listed here for 2016. He doesn't really hide it and he can get on some anti-bully bandwagon thing to increase visibility.

Taylor Lautner will def come out when he ages out of the teen heartthrob market. His height & voice will make his action career difficult. He has a future in comedy though.

Why is Jon Kortajarena even listed?

by Anonymousreply 116December 27, 2015 1:16 PM

I think the usual suspects are pretty committed to the closet, glass or otherwise, at this point. The only impetus would be one of them falling head over heels in love with someone and wanting to go public with it, which seems highly unlikely.

We might see some more athletes come out, college athletes in particular. Maybe even some white ones.

What I would love to see is some Hollywood types other than Thomas Jane admitting to having experimented with guys when they were younger (and not for food, like Jane.) We've gotten used to the notion that women can be flexible, so why not men too. I think that would help to remove some of the stigma.

by Anonymousreply 117December 27, 2015 1:24 PM

No one mentioned James Wolk?

by Anonymousreply 118December 27, 2015 2:44 PM

Oops! Just read James Wolk is now married to a woman. DL had me convinced he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 119December 27, 2015 2:48 PM

Wolk should have had the Taylor Hazmat role in The Normal Heart.

by Anonymousreply 120December 27, 2015 2:50 PM

Lautner will come out eventually, but not this year I don't think.

I could be wrong, but didn't Leto already come out as bi after Alexis Arquette pretty much outed him anyway? He made some comments at a concert or something (so said some of his fans).

My money is on Armitage. He lives with Lee Pace, at this point why bother hiding anything?

by Anonymousreply 121December 27, 2015 2:56 PM

Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston will come out!

by Anonymousreply 122December 27, 2015 3:05 PM

What about Reddie Edmayne?

by Anonymousreply 123December 27, 2015 3:15 PM

I'll go for Harry Styles.

Hoping for some sporters to come out as well, but sadly no guesses there. Somebody?

by Anonymousreply 124December 27, 2015 3:52 PM

R123 Eddie Redmayne is a bit fem, but seems straight.

by Anonymousreply 125December 27, 2015 3:53 PM

That's "femme," R125.

by Anonymousreply 126December 27, 2015 3:54 PM

R109 I also wonder why Ben doesn't just come out.

by Anonymousreply 127December 27, 2015 4:02 PM

R127 - he's playing a father on a Disney show, so it won't be soon

by Anonymousreply 128December 27, 2015 9:31 PM

Garrett Clayton speaking on being bullied at high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 27, 2015 11:13 PM

Let's try that again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 27, 2015 11:14 PM

Starts at around 15:30

by Anonymousreply 131December 27, 2015 11:17 PM

[quote] My money is on Armitage. He lives with Lee Pace, at this point why bother hiding anything?

Does he? Does he really?

by Anonymousreply 132December 27, 2015 11:29 PM

Colto.

by Anonymousreply 133December 27, 2015 11:29 PM

R129, you can tell he's trying to beat around the bush and censor his words so he doesn't say that he was bullied for being gay. Good for him to doing the assembly, but it is really obvious and kind of affected the effectiveness of his speech. "I had close friends who knew things about me, and then they would walk behind me and call me those things and try to hurt my feelings".

by Anonymousreply 134December 28, 2015 12:14 AM

I had to turn it off, R134. It was too much like real life. I love this guy forever now.

by Anonymousreply 135December 28, 2015 2:37 AM

[quote] I love this guy forever now.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2015 2:46 AM

A bit extreme, but I get where R136's coming from. It takes a lot of guts to speak in your old school hall to talk about things most of us would only recount to our shrinks, friends or loved ones. Even more so considering he's probably under pressure by his agent to stay closeted for the time being, so he has the double pressure of having to both share unpleasant memories and avoid the elephant in the room, which is homophobic bullying. Something I'm a sensitive, caring guy like Garrett would prefer to be honest about.

And who resist that sassiness and adorabke awe shucks demeanour. Not to mention that phat ass. I hope his tops appreciate it...

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2015 5:52 PM

That ass is phuckin phat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2015 6:00 PM

R107, Sam Smith came out AFTER "Stay With Me" had hit the Top 10 in the US. He came out in May of 2014 with the release of that music video "Leave Your Lover."

by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2015 8:27 PM

Also, R107, "Stay With Me" was actually released in the US before it was released in the UK. And by that time, Sam Smith had been featured on other songs like "La La La" and "Latch." So, his career was already up and running.

It would be more of a feat for someone like Troye Sivan or Olly Alexander to make it big in the US.

by Anonymousreply 140December 28, 2015 8:42 PM

Will any ugly guys come out?

by Anonymousreply 141December 28, 2015 8:53 PM

Brian J Smith. Finally.

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2015 9:07 PM

If Brian J Smith does come out I wonder if he will actually address his denials. He has flatly lied about being gay multiple times. It would be nice to get an honest apology, no one ever does that.

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2015 9:37 PM

Jack Falahee. He's basically out already. Wouldn't take too much for him to just confirm it.

by Anonymousreply 144December 29, 2015 12:53 PM

UPDATE: Our first celebrity to come out is Colton Haynes! Via......... tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 2, 2016 11:55 AM

Colton is still just edging us.

by Anonymousreply 146January 2, 2016 12:20 PM

Patrick Stewart seems to be getting bolder and queenier as the years go by.

by Anonymousreply 147January 2, 2016 12:32 PM

Haynes has admitted to 'a gay past'. Not quite coming out. Most likely he's keeping his coming out statement back, until Attitude promise him the cover

by Anonymousreply 148January 2, 2016 12:33 PM

I know that many of you fellas consider yourselves experts in the gay/not gay arena. Unfortunately, some of you never consider that fact that you are sometimes wrong.

And why is it your business if they come out or not? It isn't ! You're not gonna force someone to come out and play if they don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 149January 2, 2016 12:44 PM

If he teases too long, no one would care anymore.,

by Anonymousreply 150January 2, 2016 12:44 PM

Reid Ewing is not officially out. Nice try though.

by Anonymousreply 151January 2, 2016 12:46 PM

R149 If everyone minds his own business, DL would go out of business.

by Anonymousreply 152January 2, 2016 12:47 PM

Yes he is, r151. You don't need a magazine cover to be officially out,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 2, 2016 12:50 PM

Rick Santorum

by Anonymousreply 154January 2, 2016 12:57 PM

What if wrong with R149 and R151?

Listen up R149, if you don't want to speculate on celebs coming out, fine. But what the hell are you doing on Datalounge then? Because Datalounge is a GOSSIP website. Secondly.. nobody is forcing you to read this thread, yet you are still here. Why?

R151, go to his Twitter. It is verified. Reid Ewing did indeed come out at the end of last year. He confirmed it and has tweeted several times since about being gay. It was never a secret.

by Anonymousreply 155January 2, 2016 1:09 PM

What *IS wrong.

by Anonymousreply 156January 2, 2016 1:09 PM

I give up, R156, what *IS wrong?

by Anonymousreply 157January 2, 2016 2:13 PM

R157, I tried to fix my own typo.

by Anonymousreply 158January 2, 2016 2:36 PM

Oh, that is *SO annoying, R158.

by Anonymousreply 159January 2, 2016 2:39 PM

I think Tyler Seguin will get caught on knees, blowing a random guy, and the pics will leak. He's been too sloppy for too long; he doesn't have PKane's minders, either.

Hopefully Johnny Oduya, but that's wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 160January 2, 2016 2:48 PM

We'll take him, R160.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 2, 2016 2:59 PM

I saw Sam Smith in concert January 2013 in england. He was out then. He did not come out in "may 2014 when stay with me was in the op 10 in america"

by Anonymousreply 162January 2, 2016 3:25 PM

I'm still on the fence r161. He's hot in a bucket list, trashy fuck kind of way, but the ink and the tiny meat are turn offs. He's also huge attention whore and rumoured to be a high maintenance queen.

by Anonymousreply 163January 2, 2016 3:31 PM

[quote]I saw Sam Smith in concert January 2013 in england. He was out then. He did not come out in "may 2014 when stay with me was in the op 10 in america"

He might have been out to friends and family, but he didn't officially come out till May 2014. Just before that the gaylings at ATRL had unearthed his old Twitter account, confirming he was a flaming mo.

by Anonymousreply 164January 2, 2016 7:39 PM

Where's his meat, R163? I have yet to see that. It's his face I really like.

by Anonymousreply 165January 2, 2016 7:43 PM

Colton Haynes came out on his tumblr y'all. What a good start of 2016

by Anonymousreply 166January 2, 2016 7:47 PM

R 164 he talked about dating boys on stage.

by Anonymousreply 167January 2, 2016 7:59 PM

No he didn't, R166. That bitch still plays coy.

by Anonymousreply 168January 2, 2016 8:17 PM

Coy to you r168 because you have a script you demand gay celebrities follow.

by Anonymousreply 169January 2, 2016 8:20 PM

r168 he says no fear this year.... you want to know so badly, just ask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 2, 2016 8:24 PM

Seriously?! Stupid fangirl, he obviously came out.

by Anonymousreply 171January 2, 2016 8:26 PM

How do we know this tumblr is official and not just a random fan account?

(Genuine question, I don't know how to tell the difference)

by Anonymousreply 172January 2, 2016 8:33 PM

See the other thread, R172. It's the tumblr linked to his twitter account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 2, 2016 8:35 PM

The full quote was:

"Was it a secret? Let’s all just enjoy life & have no regrets :) " With his "no fear", get rid of the toxic people around you, etc., it's pretty clear he took the first chance to answer it without issuing a press release.

by Anonymousreply 174January 2, 2016 8:39 PM

I think some of the older actors should come out...what have the got to lose?

by Anonymousreply 175January 2, 2016 8:44 PM

Whitney Houston

by Anonymousreply 176January 2, 2016 8:49 PM

From the closet R176, not the grave.

by Anonymousreply 177January 2, 2016 8:59 PM

how's about 2061?

by Anonymousreply 178January 2, 2016 9:45 PM

Funny how you think homophobic slurs pseudo-ironically make you seem pro-gay, R178.

by Anonymousreply 179January 2, 2016 10:06 PM

Has Patti Labelle come out yet or is she still pretending to be straight?

by Anonymousreply 180January 2, 2016 10:22 PM

[quote]I think some of the older actors should come out...what have the got to lose?

What do they have to gain?

by Anonymousreply 181January 2, 2016 10:43 PM

Bette Midler and Liz Smith.

by Anonymousreply 182January 2, 2016 10:58 PM

@R19 like? Links please!

by Anonymousreply 183January 3, 2016 12:01 AM

@R111 who?

by Anonymousreply 184January 3, 2016 12:05 AM

There's his obsession with a bi/pansexual reimagining of Spiderman for one, r183. The others I would have to dig up, but he kind of sounded like he was teetering on the brink of some personal crisis.

by Anonymousreply 185January 3, 2016 1:50 AM

Liam Payne or Harry Styles, Nick Jonas or Joe Jonas, Cristiano Ronaldo, Miranda Lambert, Kendall Jenner,

by Anonymousreply 186January 3, 2016 1:57 AM

[R186] Dianna Agron or Darren Criss or Kevin McHale

by Anonymousreply 187January 3, 2016 4:22 AM

I never believed that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were a real couple. Garfield always acted offended whenever he was asked about his relationship with Stone, saying shit like, "You're assuming something very personal," or "Who's my girlfriend? What are you talking about?!"

by Anonymousreply 188January 3, 2016 5:16 AM

[quote] confirming he was a flaming mo.

See now, I have a problem with this kind of talk when you straight chicks use it trying to be cool.

by Anonymousreply 189January 3, 2016 5:25 AM

You failed to include Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson in your poll OP.

It WILL be the biggest coming out of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 190January 3, 2016 5:32 AM

[quote] See now, I have a problem with this kind of talk when you straight chicks use it trying to be cool.

Yes, well, we love it when our gay friends refer to us as "Bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 191January 3, 2016 5:33 AM

R186 Miranda Lambert?? Are you just naming random people?

by Anonymousreply 192January 3, 2016 2:36 PM

Congrats to those who voted for Colton, you were right!

by Anonymousreply 193January 3, 2016 2:44 PM

obj, aka odell beckham jr. he seems to have run of of fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 194January 3, 2016 9:11 PM

[R192] No, she's had bi rumors.

by Anonymousreply 195January 3, 2016 9:39 PM

[quote]Patrick Stewart seems to be getting bolder and queenier as the years go by.

Patrick Stewart is gay?

by Anonymousreply 196January 3, 2016 9:42 PM

r196 According to our late, decent gossip threads he is functionally bi, basically gay--a la Sir Michael Redgrave

by Anonymousreply 197January 5, 2016 6:20 AM

Wonder if any of the known gays will come out? I mean guys like Lee Pace (we know he was with Carter Smith), Jonathan Bennett (we know he was with Matt Dallas) or Colton Haynes (I guess he alreay came out though?)

Of the suspected gays I think Garrett Clayton might come out. It's interesting that both Garrett and Jonathan will play gay this year, maybe that'll give them a final push to come out.

by Anonymousreply 198January 6, 2016 5:27 AM

What about Thomas Dekkker or Shawn Pyfrom?

by Anonymousreply 199January 6, 2016 5:34 AM

You mean there are still people in doubt/denial about Dekker and Pyfrom being gay? Those boys need to come out as straight to surprise people.

by Anonymousreply 200January 6, 2016 10:36 AM

Andrew Garfield will come out as bi.

by Anonymousreply 201January 6, 2016 12:17 PM

R200 Shawn has a gf but a vagina could never replace me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202January 6, 2016 12:59 PM

I thought he already confirmed he was gay on Instagram? or was it bisexual? What about Thomas Dekker then.. I still remember that post on The Backlot/AfterElton saying someone saw Thomas Dekker in a shop in Vancouver with someone they presumed was his bf, they were supposedly very flirty. Wonder if any of that was true.. hmm..

by Anonymousreply 203January 6, 2016 3:17 PM

Thomas Dekker will never come out. Ever. He'll be pulling a Renner 20 years from now, mark my words. Not out of fear but out of ego. He's still convinced he's one big break away from being a Hollywood It-Boy and A-Lister. He's not bisexual, just plain gay.

And Dianna Agron, Harry Styles and Joe Jonas will never come out either. No one in Taylor Swift's circle past or present will, because that would implicate Taylor, and Taylor being a lesbian/bi will implicate the 23974328 guys she's bearded for.

by Anonymousreply 204January 8, 2016 10:17 AM

Charlie Carver was mentioned in posts R94 and R96 and he is finally out!

He is the first one in 2016. Colton Haynes did NOT come out IMO.

by Anonymousreply 205January 11, 2016 11:45 PM

Yeah, seriously congrats to Charlie Carver.

by Anonymousreply 206January 11, 2016 11:51 PM

Charlie Carver's post was very eloquent and beautiful. SERIOUSLY, read the whole thing. It may be one of the best and most insightful coming outs I have ever read by a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 207January 11, 2016 11:56 PM

He was out. As other's have said, many are not satisfied unless they make an "official" announcement to the press. And what I enjoyed about this coming out is that he slightly critiqued that method and double standard on gay people of needing to make the announcement. But he said that he chose to personally make the announcement because he is trying to be the type of person he needed to see when he was younger. And when he was younger he wanted to see that you can be gay and still get a variety of acting work of both gay and straight roles. Having done both, he felt he proved that and wanted to send a message.

That being said, Charlie is not an A lister or major celebrity. Is there discrimination and types imposed on gay actors, especially in movies? Yes there is, which does make a strong argument for living your life without hiding anything without making a public announcement of your sexuality, which is what straight actors do. And while Charlie seemed to acknowledge this, he personally decided to change his style because of something he felt he owed his younger self. Good for him.

BTW, I'm sure Colton is thinking "wow, you did so much better than I did!" lol

by Anonymousreply 208January 12, 2016 12:14 AM

I thought Charlie Carver was out.

by Anonymousreply 209January 12, 2016 2:38 AM

I should have included Charlie Carver in the poll..

by Anonymousreply 210January 12, 2016 7:54 AM

The other twin identifies as straight?

by Anonymousreply 211January 12, 2016 11:34 AM

The othet twin identifies as top.

by Anonymousreply 212January 12, 2016 12:41 PM

R212 I love DL because people like you

by Anonymousreply 213January 12, 2016 1:08 PM

R203, Shawn never confirmed anything.

But I would assume he's heteroromantic.

by Anonymousreply 214January 12, 2016 1:37 PM

What About Colin Ford or Tyler Posey

by Anonymousreply 215January 17, 2016 6:17 PM

[quote] What About Colin Ford?

Unlikely, I'm afraid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 17, 2016 6:23 PM

Yeah I don't think that hot twink exhibitonist Colin Ford is gay, unfortunately. He sure is pretty, though. Damn. Love to see his naked ass.

by Anonymousreply 217January 17, 2016 6:31 PM

^Tom Daley Had a Girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 218January 17, 2016 6:31 PM

John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 219January 17, 2016 6:44 PM

I still think the actors we know to be gay are the most likely to come out. I'm not talking just suspecting, but like knowing.. like Colton Haynes (the gay pics), Lee Pace (used to date Carter Smith), Jonathan Bennett (used to date Matt Dallas) etc.

In the second echelon we have the suspected but not sure gays (purely going off of gaydar) like Taylor Lautner, Garrett Clayton etc. I think Garrett has been inching closer, and I have a feeling he might come out in the near future. He isn't really hiding anymore, he's queening out on Instagram etc. So yeah... could definitely see him coming out. Whether it'll be this year.. guess we'll just have to wait and see. Taylor though? yeah.. not so much. He's clinging to that closet like never before. I think he even has a "girlfriend".

by Anonymousreply 220January 17, 2016 6:50 PM

R44, Corden is married to a woman, but does things like this on live broadcast award shows, so probably not gay so much as 'doesn't mind kissing boys and will do anything for ratings'. He's trying to up viewers for his US talkshow, gay teases help draw people in. Smart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 17, 2016 7:40 PM

Another example (this looked comfy):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 17, 2016 7:42 PM

Colton Haynes is effectively already out. He just hasn't used those specific words but certainly isn't hiding anything. Were reaching a point with "coming out" you don't really even have to state the obvious anymore. It's the way now for the younger generation you live your life as normal people do in real life. There is really no need to make an "announcement" unless you're announcing a wedding etc. And Kudos to Charlie for well written authentic story.

by Anonymousreply 223January 17, 2016 7:47 PM

It's time for Brian J Smith to quit hiding. Especially when he has an extremely active glamour-shot Instagram account for his pure-bred cavalier King Charles spaniel dog.

by Anonymousreply 224January 17, 2016 8:03 PM

Does he really have a Cavalier? Reason to love him even more then! I love that dog breed, I'm gonna get one myself when I buy my own place (I'm only renting now, no pets allowed).

by Anonymousreply 225January 17, 2016 8:14 PM

Does he really have a Cavalier? Even more reason to love him then! That breed is awesome. I'm thinking of getting one myself when I buy my own place (I'm only renting now, no pets allowed).

by Anonymousreply 226January 17, 2016 8:15 PM

Will Jack Falahee come out this year?

by Anonymousreply 227January 17, 2016 8:36 PM

I honestly think so, R227.

by Anonymousreply 228January 17, 2016 10:39 PM

I used to honestly think Jack Falahee was straight, but what straight guy is so eager to spend his vacation grinding on guys in Madrid gay clubs? Guess he probably does play for our team.

by Anonymousreply 229January 17, 2016 10:43 PM

We will out Jack Farahee.

by Anonymousreply 230January 17, 2016 10:59 PM

[quote]I used to honestly think Jack Falahee was straight,

Oh, dear. Get your gaydar checked!

by Anonymousreply 231January 17, 2016 11:20 PM

His name has an unnatural number of vowels, it's weirding me out.

by Anonymousreply 232January 17, 2016 11:37 PM

SHATNER..SECRETS!!!

by Anonymousreply 233January 17, 2016 11:46 PM

James Middleton, after Lizzie croaks

by Anonymousreply 234January 17, 2016 11:52 PM

The NFL player with the Womanly Ass.

by Anonymousreply 235January 17, 2016 11:56 PM

I guess Ben Savage's on-screen daughter just rejected sexuality labels and referred to herself as queer. I wonder when Ben will retweet the story with a "me too".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 18, 2016 12:22 AM

R236 The girl is only 14 and already attention whoring? Wow, pathetic.

And yes, Ben should have come out about a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 237January 18, 2016 12:27 AM

Darrren Criss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 18, 2016 12:49 AM

R235 "The NFL player with the Womanly Ass."

Might he have scored he winning TD in last night's playoff game?

by Anonymousreply 239January 18, 2016 1:21 AM

Alexander Ludwig, Luke Benward or Joel Courtney

by Anonymousreply 240January 19, 2016 2:44 PM

Rafel Nadal

by Anonymousreply 241January 19, 2016 4:22 PM

Colin Ford

by Anonymousreply 242January 19, 2016 5:52 PM

Ryan Seacrest

by Anonymousreply 243January 19, 2016 6:17 PM

Jada & Will?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 20, 2016 4:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 20, 2016 4:40 AM

Alexander Ludwig? Yes please!

by Anonymousreply 246January 20, 2016 2:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 20, 2016 2:36 PM

Is there gay gossip about Ludwig?

by Anonymousreply 248January 20, 2016 2:44 PM

I honestly thought Jack Falahee and James Middleton were out.

by Anonymousreply 249January 20, 2016 2:45 PM

R248 No :(

by Anonymousreply 250January 20, 2016 2:52 PM

R187 is already down one prediction, Agron just got engaged to a guy. And good luck waiting for Criss.

by Anonymousreply 251January 20, 2016 3:18 PM

Anyone hot should come out. All the uglys a can stay closeted.

by Anonymousreply 252January 20, 2016 3:42 PM

Is Neal Bledsoe gay? Out?

by Anonymousreply 253January 20, 2016 7:42 PM

Shawn, gurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 21, 2016 12:28 AM

I'm not gay i'm hetroflexible

by Anonymousreply 255January 21, 2016 12:59 AM

Did anyone say Darren Criss as he just should do it already

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 21, 2016 1:02 AM

Big Bird

by Anonymousreply 257January 21, 2016 1:05 AM

Wish someone had genuine dish on Matt Dillon. Most gossip about him seems to be based on the old "everybody knows" line.

by Anonymousreply 258January 21, 2016 1:06 AM

There really isn't any "dish" on Matt other than he's very gay friendly and has great respect for his gay friends. Very classy guy because when asked he won't address the rumor because he wouldn't consider it a bad thing if he liked dudes. But no evidence he does.

by Anonymousreply 259January 21, 2016 1:11 AM

Matt Dillon isn't hot anymore, so he can be straight. No objections here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 21, 2016 1:13 AM

R258 a friend of a friend sucked him "guy" back in the 90's after he left a bar in the village...no joking...he was really fucked up drunk-coke etc. he has a good size meat but have not heard any other news-gossip since then!

by Anonymousreply 261January 21, 2016 1:14 AM

Are you serious r261? Was it a case of your friend taking advantage because he was too fucked up or did he get a sense that he regularly messed with dudes? And what do you mean by "guy"?

by Anonymousreply 262January 21, 2016 1:32 AM

a drunken rumor from a 3 rd party in the 90s has no value.

by Anonymousreply 263January 21, 2016 1:38 AM

Go away wearisome r259/r263 a.k.a the "he's straight" troll.

by Anonymousreply 264January 21, 2016 1:43 AM

So, that's it about old Matt Dillon. Can we talk about someone young and hot again, please? Here's a photo of Douglas Booth with Nick Grimshaw to get the conversation going in the right direction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 21, 2016 1:46 AM

Sure r265 but provide a hot guy to talk about. Nither of them qualify as that

by Anonymousreply 266January 21, 2016 1:48 AM

Knock yourself out r265. Talk about them yourself. I prefer adults like Matt.

by Anonymousreply 267January 21, 2016 2:06 AM

Matt Dillon will be outed. Caught.

Charlize Theron too

by Anonymousreply 268January 21, 2016 2:16 AM

I read an account of Matt Dillon about how he would go down to the docks in NYC and had a guy that he would regularly fuck. One time the guy wasn't there and he just sat and jacked off. This would be late 80's or early 90's and wasn't from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 269January 21, 2016 3:02 AM

if that were true we'd have pictures of it by now r269. these are of tales are what folks make up the bar after their third drink. They wanted him didn't get him so now let's spin a story. That's just how that goes.

by Anonymousreply 270January 21, 2016 3:12 AM

Matt Dillon is just a case of long term observation: good looking, well off, not a woman in sight for like 20 years. It's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 271January 21, 2016 3:46 AM

Actor friend says he knows someone who fucked Matt Dillon after handcuffing him to a bed and whipping him for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 272January 21, 2016 3:48 AM

Matt is probably bi if any of the rumors are close to true. The good thing for him is never played the i've got to go get a wife game for PR as many have done. Some are just not the settling down type gay str8 or bi and he's owned that and not tried to create a sham. Tells me he has some credibility no matter his sexual preferences. Coming out at this point would be an obvious ploy for attention to restart a dead career. He's not playing that game either. He just doesn't give a shit about all that

by Anonymousreply 273January 21, 2016 4:01 AM

So Blake Lee from Mixology is out and married. I could've sworn someone was trying to say he had a girlfriend just a year ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 21, 2016 6:26 AM

r270 Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 275January 21, 2016 6:42 AM

Queerty has an opinion..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 21, 2016 6:58 AM

I thought Jonathan Bennet was already out?

by Anonymousreply 277January 21, 2016 7:02 AM

No, R277, he has been outed but just like the article said he has never confirmed or denied it.

by Anonymousreply 278January 21, 2016 7:06 AM

Good for Blake. Remember thinking he was gay and also saw spin that he was straight but he is definitely out and proud about his wedding.

by Anonymousreply 279January 21, 2016 7:07 AM

R279, who?

by Anonymousreply 280January 21, 2016 7:21 AM

Oh, so a 2016 version was started.

Why do idiots like r270 come to threads like this? Were there photos of Barry Manilow fucking his partner of many years before they got married? Yet somehow people still knew that he was gay!

And what a shitty start to the thread with another idiot saying that Taylor Lautner isn't gay. He's not just gay, he's gayer than ever now.

by Anonymousreply 281January 21, 2016 7:25 AM

Diana Agron and Charlize Theron aren't gay, that's bullshit from L Chat. No actual rumors of any kind. Gay men get such a bad rap for actually knowing which male celebrities are gay, but the lesbians and fangurls who need their male celebrity crushes to be gay so they can sleep at night are the only ones who deserve scorn. Please, check out L Chat. Every other female celebrity is gay to them. They actually think or thought that Grade A theatre hag Lea Michele is gay. She's pathetic and won't find a good man because she's in love with all her gay friends, but that doesn't make her gay herself.

by Anonymousreply 282January 21, 2016 7:37 AM

^ They hold a strict level of "homonornatity" not that theres anything wrong with that but one of the rules is that people a FORBIDDEN to Talk about actresses boyfriends or husbands. I guess it would ruin the purpose of the site but come on! Also one person said that theres no such thing as Bisexuals and that you need to have "two heads" to be attracted to two genders.

by Anonymousreply 283January 21, 2016 9:12 AM

Cliché but Joon Tavaolta definitely and Russle Brand too

by Anonymousreply 284January 21, 2016 9:14 AM

Sounds more like a list of guys you deem hot that YOU want to be gay, R240...

by Anonymousreply 285January 21, 2016 9:21 AM

Actually r285, it looks like a list of guys who have rumors about their possible homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 286January 21, 2016 9:26 AM

R283 - That's something I really hate about L Chat. As mean as DL can be sometimes, especially to women, we never instituted such an insane rule about women partners of actors we think might be gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 287January 21, 2016 9:41 AM

And what rumors have their been about Alexander Ludwig, R286? Hell after watching this last season of Vikings I WISH he was gay (mmm nothing I'd like more than to rim the fuck out of that tight little hole and to sit on his face, in return), but wishing don't make it so!

by Anonymousreply 288January 21, 2016 9:49 AM

Oh dear, ***THERE

by Anonymousreply 289January 21, 2016 9:50 AM

[R287] Yes I was banned just for saying this "If Anne Hathaway way were Gay she would have come out years ago she has tons of gay friends and shes active in LGBT causes, shes MARRIED get over it" and they banned me simply for making a reasonable point that there was no chance of Anne Hathaway being Gay

by Anonymousreply 290January 21, 2016 10:54 AM

Ricky Martin? Geroge Michael? Elton John?

by Anonymousreply 291January 21, 2016 10:55 AM

R290 - I think you're wrong, generally speaking. If Hathaway was gay, I'm not so sure she would be out, for the same reason a lot of men in Hollywood aren't out. That said, other than the Emily Blunt rumours, she doesn't have gay stories about her, so you're probably right that she isn't gay (maybe bi, and obviously not recently if so). Anyway, DL doesn't ban people without good cause, and certainly not for comments like that. I also don't think DL'ers ever started a thread dedicated purely to talk about how much they genuinely hate women, as L Chat has done with men.

Re: pictures. I think Manilow is living proof that someone can be closeted for literally decades and not have a shred of proof leak out that they are. Hell, Travolta's only been outed in recent years because he got careless. Those who shriek there would be pictures are imbeciles, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 292January 21, 2016 11:02 AM

[quote]Lautner is not gay so definitely not him.

What do you base this on, R3?

by Anonymousreply 293January 21, 2016 12:13 PM

R3 was being sarcastic, R293

by Anonymousreply 294January 21, 2016 12:20 PM

It's hard to tell around here sometimes, R294.

Sometimes certain DLers really seem convinced that a guy is straight (even if he's in gay porn!)

by Anonymousreply 295January 21, 2016 12:22 PM

I don't know who any of these people are. Has anyone seen my teeth?

by Anonymousreply 296January 21, 2016 1:10 PM

[quote]Actor friend says he knows someone who fucked Matt Dillon after handcuffing him to a bed and whipping him for awhile.

What are we supposed to do with this information if you don't state whether they're male or female?

by Anonymousreply 297January 21, 2016 1:21 PM

Coming out is so 1998 by this point. The obvious ones don't even try very hard to hide it anymore. It's not really news anymore to announce yeah i like some cock

by Anonymousreply 298January 21, 2016 1:25 PM

Thread is about who will come out in 2016, not who we think is gay, bi, whatever.

Travolta, Cruise, Cowell, Spacey, Seacrest, Latifah will *never* make announcements. Too much financial risk. They have the power & cash to do as they like, away from the public eye. And that's how it'll stay.

The Jonases, etc. In their prime money making years, most of which comes from adoring straight girls. They're not coming out either.

D-listers like Charlie Carver, while brave & admirable, are inconsequential. Carvers proclamation was news for about 3 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 299January 21, 2016 2:36 PM

Still relevant.

by Anonymousreply 300January 21, 2016 2:41 PM

[quote]What are we supposed to do with this information if you don't state whether they're male or female?

Of course he's male. You think I'd waste ink mentioning it if my friend's friend were female? You think my friend would have bothered telling me if his friend weren't male?

Oh, and I don't mean literal "ink."

by Anonymousreply 301January 21, 2016 2:45 PM

[299] So has Elton John yet hes been out for years, Tim Cook, Ellen Page, Ricky Martin

Yeah still I don't think Cruise or the Others will be out for many years yet

by Anonymousreply 302January 21, 2016 4:14 PM

It would make no sense for Cruise or Travolta to come out publicly at this point. Then you just years and years of lies to try and explain. Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 303January 21, 2016 4:20 PM

Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin are obviously a couple, but I guess they won't be coming out any time soon since they just put on that show with Harry Styles and Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 304January 22, 2016 3:42 AM

r304 No one cares lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 305January 22, 2016 4:12 AM

r282 There have been rumors about Theron having sex with women, I think e.g. in threesomes with her ex, that fey Irish guy, and many other bi and les rumors, haven't read most, but there are quite a bit out there. She also gets along well with Nicole Kidman, who had solid les rumors back in the days. Also, doesn't have bio children, and kinda unhappy relationship history, and long single times in youth. Plays loners, a bit like Sandra Bullock but without box office, starism, deserved success and heart.

R290 There were some rumors about her hitting on female costars, also sleeping with them, also that she was out as lesbian in college, and there was a quote on wikipedia or similar from one of her costars from princess diaries or what the movie was, that she, herself, unsuccessful, came out and that Hathaway wanted a career. She wanted to become a nun in her youth. Some rumors about her husband being gay on dl, but I guess not much substantial, I remember a blind that sounded like them, with him having a boyfriend and her not liking being in the dating game, don't know if there is anything to it.

by Anonymousreply 306January 22, 2016 4:46 AM

It would be a great time for Bryan Adams. After a well-received performance at London's NYE party, he's touring in Europe, and his surprisingly sizeable and loyal fanbase there are eating up tickets (really). His stock is very high for the first time in a decade, so if he wants to come out, he should strike while the iron is hot. No-one gives a shit about in him in the US/Canada, seemingly, but you can't turn on a local/AOR station in France/Germany/UK without him playing at least once a day, so Bryan is in a good place when it comes to support. Could be misjudging this totally, but I believe there would be little negative blowback to letting fans know what's up. He's still very well-liked, and comes across well.

by Anonymousreply 307January 22, 2016 3:38 PM

Didn't Bryan Adams get married to a woman and had a baby within the last 5 years? He's not coming out. Though he perfected the gay lumberjack look during the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 308January 22, 2016 3:58 PM

[R304] How is it obvious? Gigi and Kendall and Cara and Kendall have always been linked. Where does Hailey come into this? Oh, wouldn't it be wild if Harry and Justin were dipping into each other's pools too though?

by Anonymousreply 309January 24, 2016 5:12 AM

I think my dog may come out. He's been acting really gay lately. He picked the pink paw buddies for the snow storm today. Something must be up with that

by Anonymousreply 310January 24, 2016 5:16 AM

I truly would love to see Armitage and Pace come out as a couple. They could become the next gay super couple.

by Anonymousreply 311January 24, 2016 6:31 AM

[R64] What do you know about him?

by Anonymousreply 312January 24, 2016 7:18 AM

[quote]My favorite super hero is Beyonce cause she's fabulous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313January 24, 2016 2:00 PM

R306 she obviously had a crush on Jessica. she keeps naming her in interviews,

by Anonymousreply 314January 24, 2016 2:11 PM

R306 Theron has pinged to me for many yrs. Has nothing to do with any relationships she may/may not have or had. Just gaydar.

I get the same feeling about Kates Beckinsale & Bosworth. Just something lesbyterian about all 3.

Sandra Bullock? Lesbian, without question.

None of the above will come out, btw.

by Anonymousreply 315January 24, 2016 2:14 PM

R313, that queen has bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 316January 24, 2016 2:31 PM

Nolan, it gets better.

by Anonymousreply 317January 24, 2016 3:07 PM

Shawn Mendes is somehow queenier than Nolan Gould. Which apparently is possible.

by Anonymousreply 318January 24, 2016 3:09 PM

Lesbian gaydar is worthless.

by Anonymousreply 319January 24, 2016 8:06 PM

Loving Shawn's openess,

by Anonymousreply 320January 24, 2016 9:36 PM

Why don't any of those guys from FRIENDS come out?

by Anonymousreply 321January 24, 2016 9:38 PM

Marco Rubio

by Anonymousreply 322January 24, 2016 9:46 PM

Ryan Seacrest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323January 25, 2016 4:27 AM

R313, do you think Shawn realizes how gay that comes across? Is he completely unaware?

I love how innocently he says it!

by Anonymousreply 324January 25, 2016 4:38 AM

I thought that was Nolan Gould, R324, a little growner-upper.

by Anonymousreply 325January 25, 2016 4:40 AM

Colin, Colton, Cayden, Cory, Collin...

Who gives a fuck? They're all prissy little queens.

by Anonymousreply 326January 25, 2016 5:11 AM

Joel Courtney or Luke Benward or Dylan Spayberry

by Anonymousreply 327January 29, 2016 4:57 PM

Well, obviously not Kanye. Unless there is a sex tape or photo shoot. If he's "into pictures" there have got to be some gay sex tapes / photo sets out there.

by Anonymousreply 328January 29, 2016 5:13 PM

My Money on Colin Ford not this year but maybe in a couple of years, They way he talks, His obsession shoes, Most of his friends are girls. Lance Bass had a Girlfreind too you Know. Hes Gayer than Libraces Balls, my sister dosnet believe me, she has a poster of him and enverything haha LOL

by Anonymousreply 329February 1, 2016 11:34 PM

I think Colin Ford too I mean look at him! He probably wont com e out for a few years yet If he is but Its pretty convincing

by Anonymousreply 330February 5, 2016 11:05 AM

Maybe CR7 if they keep pressuring him to break yp with his bf

by Anonymousreply 331February 5, 2016 11:30 AM

Are Lee and Richard still together? I'm hearing wedding bells.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332February 5, 2016 11:31 AM

Georgie Shelley came out!

by Anonymousreply 333February 6, 2016 12:03 AM

Look, dears, any actor who thinks he has the slightest chance of becoming a leading man ain't coming out. They can all admire how Rupert Everett's career disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 334February 6, 2016 12:34 AM

Hillary

by Anonymousreply 335February 6, 2016 12:48 AM

We know, R333. He only came out because his nudes leaked. There's already a thread on his coming out btw.

by Anonymousreply 336February 6, 2016 2:31 AM

Hottie Joey Pollari, if he's not already out. It seems a foregone conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 337February 6, 2016 4:47 AM

CR7.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 6, 2016 8:37 AM

Ronaldo isn't coming out simply for the fact that his boyfriend would go to prison in Morrocco.

by Anonymousreply 339February 6, 2016 8:50 AM

Colin Ford almost certin Possbly not this year maye 2020 but yes Hes Gay I have a friend who can prove it

by Anonymousreply 340February 6, 2016 10:56 AM

I'm betting on Chris Pine, he acted very queeny during this press tour for his latest movie

by Anonymousreply 341February 6, 2016 11:03 AM

We're only slightly more than one month into 2016 and Charlie Carver (actor) and George Shelley (musician) have come out. It's already shaping up to be a better year than 2015 coming out-wise. Last year the only semi-famous person we had coming out was Reid Ewing.

by Anonymousreply 342February 6, 2016 11:10 AM

Was that really it for 2015? Maybe you're forgetting someone. Wasn't there a young athelete who recently came out?

Instead of celebrities dropping like flies, I wish there would be a bunch of celebrities who came out. That'd be something. "I'm gay too!"

by Anonymousreply 343February 6, 2016 8:09 PM

Hopefully it's someone hot, young and not fat and not too gay

by Anonymousreply 344February 6, 2016 8:11 PM

R343, yeah, that famewhore Gus Kenworthy. Other than him and that Modern Family guy, it wasn't exactly a good year for coming outs.

by Anonymousreply 345February 6, 2016 8:14 PM

R344, Charlie Carver isn't my type (sorry, don't find him attractive but he seems nice enough), but I think George Shelley is gorgeous so I'm happy he's family. So yeah.. 2016 has already been a good year. I just hope it won't stop with these two. Would suck if these two were the only ones to come out. Hopefully there'll be more, and hopefully they'll be hot.

by Anonymousreply 346February 6, 2016 8:19 PM

[quote]Most of his friends are girls.

Your comment is out-of-date. Except for femme twinks, most gay guys today have mostly men as friends.

by Anonymousreply 347February 6, 2016 8:50 PM

Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348February 6, 2016 9:22 PM

While part of me hopes you're right, R348, my more logical side hopes neither of them does anything that would keep them from getting parts. I'm only ever going to experience them as performers, so it's really irrelevant to me if they come out.

by Anonymousreply 349February 6, 2016 9:27 PM

Fuck off r349. The system won't change until people who are a part of it stand up for themselves. Besides, these guys are already barely C-listers(B-list if we stick to theatre) so coming out could only benefit them and others. Well, maybe not Criss since he's an obvious queen regardless.

I'm tired of cowards and I'm tired of assholes defending cowards and the closet.

by Anonymousreply 350February 6, 2016 9:50 PM

Stuntman comes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 6, 2016 10:52 PM

From Balentine's Facebook page:

"I know I could lose friendships over this and work too. In the world where I work as a Stuntman/Stunt Coordinator this might be viewed as a big deal and that’s a big reason why I’ve held on to this layer for so long. I’ve been to the edge and back, praying and losing days of sleep over this decision, but if this helps even one or two out there from feeling alone, being blackmailed, or told to your face that someone doesn’t approve of your spiritual practices then I’m here for ya and have one HUGE shoulder you can lean on because I’ve been in your shoes. You will NOT go to hell or get stoned to death; which I was told just last week. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 6, 2016 10:56 PM

I don't see why this is news because nobody has ever heard of this guy. This isn't like some famous actor or singer coming out. But good for him I guess.

by Anonymousreply 353February 7, 2016 3:27 AM

George Shelly, whoever that is, came out as nothing. Sure he's probably gay as the night is long, but officially he's nothing.

by Anonymousreply 354February 7, 2016 4:03 AM

R350 how naive you are. "The System" changes by people with clout. That means executives casting people regardless of sexuality. Keep casting out actors in the most coveted roles even if they flop. Keep taking the losses as "I don't mind however long it takes, to reach Progress." Keep shoving openly gay people down the public throat until they're senseless.

Or the people handing over the cash to this "System" rise up in sizable numbers - the way lucrative franchises of Fast & Furious, Young Adult action adventures, Comic Book Heroes stay greenlit.

If you've ever forked over cash for straight lead actors, straight stories and casts - and you shut your trap for BEING PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Time to wise up and look at what blacks are doing: Attack the top brass who hold the power in hiring decision. Not blame it like every spineless gay hack out there holding tinymeat over useless gay celeb gossip, on the cattle they can hire or ditch.

YOU fuck off, with this victim blaming BS.

by Anonymousreply 355February 7, 2016 4:28 AM

R355 WTF HUH!?

by Anonymousreply 356February 7, 2016 4:28 AM

DL fave Tyler Seguin will be forced out as bi after he gets wasted and caught on snapchat with a dick in his mouth. Not that there's anything wrong with that. At all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 7, 2016 4:44 AM

R356, WTF? I'll tell you WTF. It means stop trying to bolster our "Gay head count", by lambasting actors who are "so obviously gay" they can't pass for straight in their roles. That's exactly what actors who pretend to be other people, for a living, DO NOT want. Instead, ask ourselves, why are we defending heteronormative rules about what being straight, sounding and behaving straight should be. That it should be SO narrowly defined, any slightest deviation from the norm, "EXPOSES" someone as illegitimate, so they might as well fess up to be gay.

STOP PROTECTING STRAIGHTNESS. Start defending gayness - whatever that is for each person, whenever they decide to tell you, on their terms (which means they've found their footing in their own spot, and feel secure and fearless enough. Their lack of assurance is NOT YOURS to mock, because you DO NOT FUCKING MOCK A STRAIGHT PERSON'S fears and anxieties in other areas of their lives - even when they live with less stigma of being met with closed doors for who they are, or are in the PROCESS OF DISCOVERING WHO THEY ARE?)

I'm so damn sick of people - fraus, idle gays, gay hacks who don't have the wit and high lives of past gay literati so base their clout on outing celebs whose farts they smell by 26th hand. Why? None of it dismantles the status quo. All of it adds shame to various iterations of "being gay", being suspected as gay (which is even reduced to just ONE shade - not many possible shades of non-straight.) Meanwhile, straights are living their high lives bearing NO shame, no anxieties, free to be who they are - even if WHO get to be straight is imposed on EVERYBODY ELSE to match their definitions, or the "unconvincing" ones are thrown into some modern Lord of the Flies freak-hunt.

You're sick of closetcases and those who "defend" them? Start asking the fraus and gays who attack them as inferior. Dehumanize them. So they're supposed to become "HUMAN" only once they're "out"? Nobody loses then gains power of a legitimate living being like that. They were never supposed to be dehumanized in the first place. The people who define them as lesser humans, are the problematic ones. The ones siding with hetero norms that TERRORIZES everyone who doesn't fit into their "convincingly passing" rules.

STOP terrorizing people who don't fit your narrow definitions of existing. Every fucking gay went through a process before knowing themselves, then telling the world. You want to take that shit away from others, cos you had YOURS on YOUR own timeline? Fuck you. You want representation, start telling your own stories of building bridges, fostering compassion and understanding. You don't give and build life by tearing down, by terrorizing, bullying, ridiculing, and and eating away people's souls of what condition you have NO IDEA ARE IN.

by Anonymousreply 358February 7, 2016 4:51 AM

R358 LOL take a chill pill bro betta yet go to bed!

by Anonymousreply 359February 7, 2016 4:53 AM

Bravo! R358

by Anonymousreply 360February 7, 2016 6:11 AM

R354, just because he didn't say the magic words doesn't mean he's not bi. He said he's had relationships with men and women, and in the future was open to relationships with men and women, aka bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 361February 7, 2016 6:22 AM

One more thing, R354. I don't think he was truly ready to come out. He only came out because his nudes leaked. Had that not happened he probably wouldn't have come out for years yet. I think he's still a bit repressed and he's got some internalized homophobia going on. Just give him some time. I'm sure in a few years he'll be more comfortable with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 362February 7, 2016 6:26 AM

Nope he didn't say "bi" so you're wrong r361 and r362

by Anonymousreply 363February 7, 2016 6:45 AM

He didn't say the words, but he likes both, so he IS bisexual, no matter what he says.

by Anonymousreply 364February 7, 2016 6:47 AM

R357 I'll join your wishful thinking. He's trashy, but still hot.

by Anonymousreply 365February 7, 2016 9:08 AM

Sorry r364 he didn't say it, he doesn't want it.

by Anonymousreply 366February 7, 2016 9:28 AM

r365 I have an odd feeling that someone big will come out in hockey this year and break the ice. Maybe Sid, maybe a younger prospect like Nylander.

I also think Seguin is reckless enough, and the Stars are fading. They don't have the machine behind them that Chicago does for Toews' hook-ups, and Kane's GBH exploits.

by Anonymousreply 367February 8, 2016 12:08 AM

I am so tired of you, R350. These men owe you NOTHING, especially their ability to make a living. I mean, who the hell are you?

by Anonymousreply 368February 8, 2016 12:58 AM

R368 Someone who actually gives a shit about equality, unlike you and the hypocritical actors you worship.

by Anonymousreply 369February 8, 2016 1:27 AM

2016 will be the year of the out pop star.

Georgie Shelley will be followed by Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 370February 8, 2016 3:17 AM

Jeremy Renner

by Anonymousreply 371February 8, 2016 3:19 AM

Joel Courtney

by Anonymousreply 372February 10, 2016 10:19 AM

Stephen Hawking.

by Anonymousreply 373February 10, 2016 10:25 AM

R366, just because he doesn't want the label still doesn't mean he isn't bisexual. He has had boyfriends and girlfriends, he says he's open to falling in love with guys and girls in the future. That makes him bisexual even if he himself refuses to accept and acknowledge thay fact. Quite frankly George seems to suffer from internalized homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 374February 10, 2016 10:32 AM

R370, Shawn Mendes is VERY unlikely to come out. His career is just starting. Millions of fangirls all over the world want to date him. It'd be career suicide. Harry Styles I see as much more likely to come out. He is in the process of changing managements and he wants to go solo. Why not come out now. It's the perfect time.

by Anonymousreply 375February 10, 2016 10:39 AM

Garrett Clayton

by Anonymousreply 376February 10, 2016 1:48 PM

Isn't Harry Styles more likely to come out as some sort of pansexual? Baby Mick Jagger image to keep up with and all that.

by Anonymousreply 377February 10, 2016 9:40 PM

Now 'Girl Meets World' has done quite well, maybe Ben Savage will finally make that move and set a classy example for the Kids. His established character on the show is straight and always was,, but that wouldn't have to change to fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 10, 2016 9:50 PM

Isn't is sad that a teenaged girl from that show can come out as "queer", but 35-year-old washed up Savage still has to pretend?

by Anonymousreply 379February 10, 2016 10:11 PM

Spanish actor/director Javier Calvo is effectively out (only need to see pics of him and his boyfriend/writing partner) and the Spanish press always describe them as a 'couple' but he has never actually confirmed it, could say something in 2016. He's in Russia atm shooting a film, so homophobia there may put him off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380February 10, 2016 11:55 PM

"They can all admire how Rupert Everett's career disappeared."

This old myth? Before he came out he was doing small British films that no one had heard of

by Anonymousreply 381February 11, 2016 12:28 AM

r381 Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 382February 11, 2016 12:34 AM

Shawn Mendes

by Anonymousreply 383February 11, 2016 12:38 AM

r382 = Rupert Everett. Still trying to blame your failures of coming out?

by Anonymousreply 384February 11, 2016 12:43 AM

Whoops, I meant "...failures on coming out"

by Anonymousreply 385February 11, 2016 12:49 AM

Why do people think Ben savage is gay again?

by Anonymousreply 386February 11, 2016 1:03 AM

r386, he was basically outed in a documentary (see link)

From what I understand he doesn't really hide it. Has he been linked to a woman any time recently?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 11, 2016 1:19 AM

Pauly Perrette

by Anonymousreply 388February 11, 2016 3:34 AM

Is this the millennial thing to do, R380? Seems like most just casually mention the word boyfriend, or post pics with their partner. The days of "coning out" are over.

by Anonymousreply 389February 11, 2016 5:03 AM

How is Nick so high in the polls? Guess his pandering is working.

by Anonymousreply 390February 11, 2016 5:17 AM

I think this will be the year where Colton finally comes out.

I predict Harry Styles will come out as bisexual/pansexual before he launches his solo career next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391February 11, 2016 5:41 AM

Is this the millennial thing to do, [R380]? Seems like most just casually mention the word boyfriend, or post pics with their partner. The days of "coning out" are over.

Does seem to be [R389] so maybe we need a new classification of 'coming out'. Think Javier Calvo did actually do an interview where the interviewer asked about working with his 'boyfriend' and he seemed to accept it but not elaborate. Although saying that some still seem to use Youtube or Twitter to confirm it once they get fed up with the speculation. It is a shame really, but it's those sorts of people who are most likely to be officially come out this year.

by Anonymousreply 392February 11, 2016 11:02 AM

The fact that people don't "come out" anymore will be a new excuse for actors to not come out. They'll become successful and then come out later in their careers, and state that they were "never in". Making sure that the idea that an actor cant become successful while being out remains intact.

by Anonymousreply 393February 11, 2016 11:28 PM

Posting pics with your partner or mentioning a boyfriend IS "coming out"

by Anonymousreply 394February 11, 2016 11:34 PM

People that post pictures with their boyfriends dont need to come out. I'm talk I about the majority of the guys that OP mentioned at the beginning of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 395February 12, 2016 12:12 AM

R393 YEP!!! You nailed it. The industry will use the whole 'silent coming out/was never in' thing as a very convenient excuse to keep the Hollywood closet intact. I mean, I think it's great that people can come out in all sorts of different ways, even those more subtle or casual...but the industry will find a way to use it to not change their M.O. Sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 396February 12, 2016 1:35 AM

Did anyone come out tonight?

by Anonymousreply 397February 12, 2016 2:26 AM

American Idol finalist Rayvon Owen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 15, 2016 4:06 AM

I remember having a crush on Rayvon when he was on AI. Handsome guy. A couple other guys from that season pinged, too.

by Anonymousreply 399February 15, 2016 8:07 PM

Just sending up a humble prayer to find out that Harry Styles likes manlove. Ament.

by Anonymousreply 400February 15, 2016 8:34 PM

Colin Ford

by Anonymousreply 401February 15, 2016 10:15 PM

Joel Courtney!!!

by Anonymousreply 402February 15, 2016 10:26 PM

[402] Thank you! If that cutte pixie isn't gay I will roast my hat!

by Anonymousreply 403February 15, 2016 10:29 PM

R400 Don't worry, you'll get your wish soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 404February 16, 2016 3:51 AM

Another one for the lesbians...

Shailene Woodlely or whatever the fuck her name is had herself papped with her actress girlfriend, so maybe the girlfriend counts too. I don't know if she's discussed her sexuality before, if she was already kind of out as bi/gay. She definitely seemed dykey.

Anyway....this is what we've been talking about. Female celebrities coming out left and right(except for Taylor Swift, who needs to be outed yesterday), but no male celebrities who are even close to being a major success.

by Anonymousreply 405February 18, 2016 10:45 PM

R405 Shailene came out, after a fashion, during that fucking endless press tour for the first Divergent movie. Said gender doesn't factor in to who she dates, or something. One of the ~*No Labels!*~ types, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 406February 18, 2016 11:25 PM

Shailene has been out as a bisexual/lesbian for a while.

by Anonymousreply 407February 19, 2016 4:30 AM

Now the story is that Shailene isn't dating that actress, that they're just friends and the other actress is married. Maybe they got caught having an affair.

by Anonymousreply 408February 19, 2016 9:28 PM

We don't care about lesbians here, this is a gay website. Thanks for playing though. There's less risk for lesbian actors coming out than gay male actors anyway.

by Anonymousreply 409February 19, 2016 9:38 PM

R409 Well, I agree, but I'd thought I mention it anyway since she's pretty famous.

by Anonymousreply 410February 20, 2016 1:23 AM

I agree - nobody cares about lesbian actresses coming out. It's harder for gay male actors to come out because the delusional fangurls get upset that their fantasies of marrying them are ruined.

by Anonymousreply 411February 20, 2016 1:32 AM

Can we stop insulting the lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 412February 20, 2016 1:37 AM

R412 Nobody's insulting them. We're simply saying they don't' have it as hard, so nobody cares when they come out.

by Anonymousreply 413February 20, 2016 1:46 AM

It's not a competition. Lesbians are gay women and have always been a part of this website.

by Anonymousreply 414February 20, 2016 5:15 AM

Shawn Mendes won't come out until he is much older and his teen heartthrob status is long gone. I predict he'll come out when his music career is on it's last legs and he's in his late 20s. Unless he gets outed before.

by Anonymousreply 415February 20, 2016 5:48 AM

I agree, R415. I don't think he'll come out anytime soon either, unfortunately. His fanbase is all teenage fangirls dreaming of marrying him. It's pretty obvious he's bi/gay though, so hopefully he'll come out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 416February 20, 2016 6:33 PM

How about Taylor Lautner? Because, come on...

He seems to be quietly out, essentially moving to the glass closet.

by Anonymousreply 417February 20, 2016 8:35 PM

Rev. Paul Scalia

by Anonymousreply 418February 20, 2016 9:11 PM

Taylor Lautner still wants to become an action star though, R417. I don't see him coming out anytime soon sadly. Isn't he still playing the girlfriend game anyway?

by Anonymousreply 419February 21, 2016 8:41 AM

This is the same tired poll with the same tired speculation of the same tired people. "Who will come in 2016?" Well, apparently only good-looking young white men with a modicum of talent.

by Anonymousreply 420February 21, 2016 9:46 AM

r420 I don't think the poll purports to be every single conceivable option, presumably it's just a few of the main ones the OP could think of. Instead of moaning, why not post a few alternatives of your own? x

by Anonymousreply 421February 21, 2016 9:50 AM

R419 No, no beard for a while and the times he's let himself be photographed by paparazzi he's only with other gay guys. His action film days are OVAH.

by Anonymousreply 422February 21, 2016 1:53 PM

As we've discussed before, Lautner is too short and not Tom Cruise attractive to make up for it. Plus with his voice and mannerisms, he's never going to make it in action films.

He has apparently gotten rave reviews for his comedic role on some British show, so I hope that he explores that industry (though not in the racial stereotype way like the ridiculous 6). He would prob feel comfortable enough to come out in a few years, I think.

by Anonymousreply 423February 21, 2016 2:07 PM

Vagface R420, where's your list?

by Anonymousreply 424February 21, 2016 3:23 PM

r423 This is the show. And agreed, he'd do best to leave action movies and focus on tv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425February 21, 2016 3:42 PM

R413 I don't think a lesbian actress coming out is a big hindrance to her career. Straight men like fantasizing about lesbians. A gay actor who is a "heartthrob" is a different matter. All those little fangirls (and middle-aged librarians) who fantasize about them, that they'll turn out to be their"Miss Right", would be crushed.

by Anonymousreply 426February 21, 2016 3:43 PM

It's not just fraus and fangurls. Many straight men would not accept a gay actor, either

by Anonymousreply 427February 21, 2016 4:04 PM

Brian J Smith owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 428February 21, 2016 4:14 PM

r426 No. R423 At least when it comes to height, Van Damme is short, Statham and Snipes are quite short, Stallone is quite short, Bruce Lee was short, most martial artists are and were short, Renner and Damon are short, Mayweather and Pacquiao are short, and they are the greatest boxers of the last twenty years, besides W. Klitschko.

And there aren't that many males becoming actors anymore, the competition is not that tough anymore, and as a half-Asian or full- or part-Asian, he is important for the global market; Latinos are, from their roots at least, part- and most-Asian as well, (if one wants to play the race-"game"). Asians love action movies a lot.

by Anonymousreply 429February 21, 2016 4:36 PM

I am NOT short.

I am very tall and very, very heterosexual

by Anonymousreply 430February 21, 2016 4:42 PM

I wish I was shorter and could, ya know, emote.

by Anonymousreply 431February 21, 2016 5:10 PM

TT BITCH, Tim tebow

by Anonymousreply 432February 21, 2016 5:12 PM

Douglas Booth

by Anonymousreply 433February 21, 2016 6:17 PM

R433, I thought so too, but he's been quoted in interview talking about his perfect girl, so I'm not so sure anymore.

by Anonymousreply 434February 21, 2016 7:52 PM

Is Douglas Booth still with Sam Reid?

by Anonymousreply 435February 21, 2016 11:53 PM

Douglas Booth remains scorching hot and will get better with age. He could be Alain Delon for the 21st century if he came out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 436February 21, 2016 11:55 PM

R419 ending up at gay bars and clubs by accident supposedly ...NOT!? with gay dudes!

by Anonymousreply 437February 22, 2016 12:00 AM

Topher Grace

by Anonymousreply 438February 22, 2016 2:07 AM

that dude darren from glee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 22, 2016 2:11 AM

R439 Not unless he's forced out.

by Anonymousreply 440February 22, 2016 10:32 AM

How about Nicholas Hoult? There's someone I haven't thought about in a while, and he doesn't have much going on.

by Anonymousreply 441February 22, 2016 11:33 PM

R441, Nick seemed to be pretty into J-Law when they were together. He also pretty openly discusses dating women, so it's possible but I don't think there's evidence yet.

by Anonymousreply 442February 23, 2016 12:06 AM

R442 Siiiiiiigh....

You can go back in your celebrity bubble now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443February 23, 2016 12:54 AM

The supposed gossip about Hoult is that he was a kinky fucker who was down with everything.

by Anonymousreply 444February 23, 2016 12:56 AM

The guy is definitely not straight and his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence was for publicity, especially their "reunion". But let r42 live in her tumblrized version of the world.

by Anonymousreply 445February 23, 2016 1:03 AM

I'm pretty sure Thomas Dekker and Garrett Clayton are gay. Hopefully they'll come out soon.

by Anonymousreply 446February 28, 2016 2:08 PM

Imagining that this is Garrett's reaction to taking my dick for the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447February 28, 2016 2:37 PM

R446, Deeker has already commented on being open to dating guys. It's on his Wikipedia page last I checked. IMO he addressed his attraction more directly than silly Josh Hutcherson, but less directly than Ezra Miller. Lovely English actor Freddie Fox made a similar statement recently.

by Anonymousreply 448February 28, 2016 2:55 PM

Dekker doesn't date anything but guys, so him saying he's "open" to dating guys is a tidy little euphemism there. He's also a self-loathing closet case. Bryan Fuller outed him as the person who refused to play his character on Heroes as gay, fearing it would hinder his chances of landing the lead on the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

by Anonymousreply 449February 28, 2016 10:19 PM

For what it's worth, Dekker denied that's the reason he left Heroes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450February 28, 2016 10:31 PM

It's irrelevant now that he's a has-been.

by Anonymousreply 451February 29, 2016 12:53 AM

Now that Leo's won his Oscar ....

by Anonymousreply 452February 29, 2016 4:42 AM

R452 He'll settle down and have kids?

by Anonymousreply 453February 29, 2016 4:54 AM

Darren Criss...Come on now!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454February 29, 2016 5:18 AM

Someone posted on AfterElton several years ago that he worked in a shop in Vancouver and Dekker came into the store with his boyfriend. This poster said it was very obvious, they acted like boyfriends, they were affectionate etc. Believe it or don't believe it, I don't care. I'm just saying what I read.

by Anonymousreply 455February 29, 2016 8:51 AM

Jared Leto I guess just did.

by Anonymousreply 456February 29, 2016 8:53 AM

I want to see a link, r456.

by Anonymousreply 457February 29, 2016 3:15 PM

Silicon Valley's Kumail Nanjiani was flirting heavily with Idris Elba from the stage during this weekend's Independent Spirit Awards.

by Anonymousreply 458February 29, 2016 3:25 PM

Maybe Kumail and his wife wanted a threesome with Idris.

by Anonymousreply 459March 1, 2016 1:56 AM

R457 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 1, 2016 3:57 AM

R457 here again Jared & Michele

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 1, 2016 3:58 AM

Kumail Nanjiani pings so hard.

by Anonymousreply 462March 1, 2016 4:00 AM

MR. X 02/29/2016 Blind Item

ACADEMY AWARDS: What closeted (for now) former tweener actor/singer turned successful solo star was being hit on all throughout the Vanity Fair party by an openly gay journalist who happens to be one of the magazine’s main writers? I don’t know if they actually slept together after the party but I wouldn’t be shocked if they did.

Supposedly: Brett Berk/Nick Jonas

Is Nick Jonas easing out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 463March 1, 2016 4:17 AM

Surely Nick could get better offers thsn Brett Berk....

by Anonymousreply 464March 1, 2016 5:42 AM

R463 Nick was hanging with Ryan Seacrest and left together after the Vanity Fair party per a source (friend)...but leaving together really doesn't say much... but???

by Anonymousreply 465March 1, 2016 5:48 AM

The thought of Nick in bed with Ryan is kind of nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 466March 1, 2016 5:53 AM

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't find Nick Jonas is any kind of attractive. Still, he can and likely would do much better than Seacrest or Berk.

by Anonymousreply 467March 1, 2016 6:11 AM

His face ain't the best, but the body is in near top shape.

by Anonymousreply 468March 1, 2016 6:23 AM

All the Jonas bros are unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 469March 1, 2016 6:45 AM

R450 of course he did. What else was he going to say? It's interesting that Fuller has been calling him out by name for years about it, though. I wonder if something else went sour there!

by Anonymousreply 470March 1, 2016 8:11 AM

It's so weird because Dekker has played a number of gay roles since Heroes. But maybe it's true that he was afraid playing gay on Heroes would ruin his chances of getting cast in that Sarah Connor Chronicles show. After the show was cancelled he didn't have an issue with playing gay.

Btw I'm convinced he is gay. I believe the poster on AfterElton. The "I'm open to dating guys" is bs. He's terrified of coming out so he says that just to be seen as open minded.

by Anonymousreply 471March 1, 2016 8:31 AM

R463 I also think the blind item is about Nick Jonas. I doubt he's coming out as gay. He may eventually admit he's bi though.

by Anonymousreply 472March 1, 2016 10:26 AM

Andrew garfield now that he is free from the spider-man contract and he will be playing an out gay man in angels in america next year.(Is that a clue)

by Anonymousreply 473March 1, 2016 3:29 PM

Andrew Garfield is so fuckable-looking.

by Anonymousreply 474March 1, 2016 3:32 PM

R463 Where is that blind from?

by Anonymousreply 475March 2, 2016 12:38 AM

Have we heard from Andrew lately?

by Anonymousreply 476March 2, 2016 4:45 AM

R476 He has two movies set for release this year, including Martin Scorsese's Silence.

by Anonymousreply 477March 2, 2016 8:00 AM

Leonardo Dicaprio

by Anonymousreply 478March 2, 2016 8:12 AM

lol @this director throwing sweet, gentle, soft-spoken Nicky J. to the Frat-Wolves of Cincy. I bet they LOVED him.

Someone investigate the Bowling Green. If we know what happened that day we could get some clarity on the 'Which Jonas' issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 3, 2016 10:02 AM

Someone please translate R479.

by Anonymousreply 480March 3, 2016 10:22 AM

There's several suspected gays in gay roles this year like Garrett Clayton, Thomas Dekker and Jonathan Bennett. It would be awesome if at least one of them could come out.

by Anonymousreply 481March 3, 2016 1:44 PM

2015 was the year of the quiet coming out, with people just matter-of-factly mentioning their orientation in interviews. 2016 will be the year of the over-the-top coming out, with celebrities not saying anything, just posting pictures of them gobbling cock on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 482March 3, 2016 1:48 PM

lol R482, I wish!

by Anonymousreply 483March 3, 2016 1:54 PM

R481 Hasn't Jonathan Bennett already been somewhat outed? I thought it was Perez or one of those bloggers.

by Anonymousreply 484March 3, 2016 4:11 PM

[quote] Hasn't Jonathan Bennett already been somewhat outed? I thought it was Perez or one of those bloggers.

Julianne Hough outed him in an interview and CW actor Nathaniel Buzolic outed him in video at a fan convention.

by Anonymousreply 485March 4, 2016 3:45 AM

Would be nice if Colton finally came out.

by Anonymousreply 486March 8, 2016 7:30 AM

R19 Yeah Kyle Buchanan was really nudging Andrew Garfield during the 99 Homes promo.

Both Paramount (distributing Silence) and Lionsgate (Hacksaw Bridge) are really struggling. So I don't see them appreciating any "detraction" from the PR (Religious persecution for Marty? Anti-war medic for Raving Mel? Hey by the way..!)

Something like Angels type of role, further down the road, gives a more "appropriate" context.

by Anonymousreply 487March 8, 2016 7:43 AM

Could someone translate r487?

by Anonymousreply 488March 8, 2016 11:52 AM

R487 How are they struggling.?

by Anonymousreply 489March 8, 2016 2:44 PM

R489,

"PARAMOUNT: “We see little hope for a significant turnaround in operating performance over the longer term, and expect this year to be characterized by continued struggles.” Creutz cites “indifferent film quality,” as an issue and too many “Zoolander 2”-type films to make up for winning franchises like “Mission Impossible,” “Star Trek” and “Transformers.”

LIONSGATE: Predicts “an uphill climb” to get back to better profitability, with focus on low- to mid-budget films and some bigger swings, like the $140-million-budget “Gods of Egypt,” missing the mark. Creutz sees a “struggle,” given the competition, for upcoming sequels such as “Divergent: Allegiant” and “Now You See Me Two.”"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490March 8, 2016 11:11 PM

Hopefully Grant Gustin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491March 8, 2016 11:20 PM

Fingers crossed for Connor Jessup.

by Anonymousreply 492March 9, 2016 12:50 PM

Connor does seem like the kind of guy who will come out if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 493March 9, 2016 12:52 PM

What is up with Garrett Clayton? I thought he was coming out, but now he has a beard? WTF?!?!

by Anonymousreply 494March 11, 2016 2:02 PM

Is this meant to be his beard?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495March 11, 2016 10:32 PM

Yeah she is in no way his gf.

by Anonymousreply 496March 12, 2016 6:20 AM

She's Elizabeth Stanton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497March 12, 2016 10:13 AM

Queen Latifah

by Anonymousreply 498March 12, 2016 11:23 AM

I just did a faith based movie, so no...not this year.

by Anonymousreply 499March 12, 2016 12:42 PM

Nobody cares about lesbians. This is a website for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 500March 12, 2016 12:49 PM

Franco will come out if only to reignite interest in himself. No one is paying him any attention.

by Anonymousreply 501March 12, 2016 12:57 PM

There are others ways to get attention besides coming out. And I'm sure he's afraid that coming out would kill his leading man career.

by Anonymousreply 502March 12, 2016 3:30 PM

Sure enough, R501. And he'll even 'date' a guy or two to prove it, before declaring himself bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 503March 13, 2016 9:22 AM

R503 agreed. James Franco is bisexual, he would never come out as being gay.

by Anonymousreply 504March 13, 2016 12:51 PM

DLers have this fantasy that people love coming out for "attention" but most male actors would rather die than say "I am gay" or "I am bisexual" because agents and power players tell them it will kill their ability to play straight leading man roles. The ones who come out are usually the ones who aren't playing those kind of roles, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 505March 13, 2016 3:56 PM

r505 is absolutely right. I have up&coming actor friends. That is why the new trend is for everyone to be very private with their personal lives or say that you are sexually fluid. American audiences are the most narrow minded in the western world and if you want leading guy roles, ultimately to be a "movie star", you cannot be strictly dickly. I know it sucks.

by Anonymousreply 506March 13, 2016 4:03 PM

None of these actors are gay. Its in my contract to a date a few of them this summer.

by Anonymousreply 507March 13, 2016 8:25 PM

I wonder if Rubio and Charlie Christ ever got together?

by Anonymousreply 508March 13, 2016 8:29 PM

Doesn't Charlie prefer Florida State frat boys?

by Anonymousreply 509March 13, 2016 11:45 PM

R485 Why didn't she out Ryan Seacrest? Did he pay her off to not say anything once she found out he's gay during their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 510March 13, 2016 11:49 PM

Maybe actual 'coming out' is now considered passé? Even for straight stars like Chris Evans haven't been officially linked to anyone for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 511March 16, 2016 4:05 AM

Not really a celebrity, but Nick Prugo from the Bling Ring has a boyfriend now.

by Anonymousreply 512March 21, 2016 12:13 PM

Isn't Nick in prison?

by Anonymousreply 513March 21, 2016 2:15 PM

R513, doesn't look like it. Hopefully this new guy will have a positive influence on him.

by Anonymousreply 514March 21, 2016 5:22 PM

RIck Cosnett, Garrett Clayton, Colton Haynes, Brian J Smith, Barrett Foa.. pretty sure they're all gay. Would be nice if at least one of them could come out.

by Anonymousreply 515March 24, 2016 1:35 PM

R515, thanks for mentioning Barrett Foa. I've never heard of him, but I agree that it's clear.

by Anonymousreply 516March 24, 2016 4:13 PM

Barrett Foa is on NCIS:LA. He was mainly a theatre actor before the show, and (for reasons unknown to me) his name frequently comes up in "Most Unpleasant People on Broadway" threads.

by Anonymousreply 517March 24, 2016 4:36 PM

R517 isn't he out? Hello we all know it's obvious Barrett!

by Anonymousreply 518March 24, 2016 5:17 PM

I thought he was out, too, R518. I was simply telling someone who he is.

by Anonymousreply 519March 24, 2016 5:20 PM

R518, he's glass closeted, but no, he's not out, at least not "out out".

by Anonymousreply 520March 24, 2016 5:22 PM

O my........... Barrett it's sooooooooo obvious dude so just come out!

by Anonymousreply 521March 24, 2016 5:24 PM

Why is he obvious again? Doesn't really ping on television.

by Anonymousreply 522March 24, 2016 5:43 PM

Tasteful Friends, a real estate article in Variety describes Foa as:

[quote]The 35-year old openly homosexual Showbiz veteran of unknown romantic status acquired the fully renovated residence in question last June (2012), for $1,410,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523March 24, 2016 5:48 PM

R522, you need to read Datalounge more :) Yes, I know there's a lot of wishful thinking here when speaking of possible gay celebs, but somehow I believe this one is actually gay. He's not very well known. He was on Broadway, I know it's a stereotype, but coupled with all the other rumors I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 524March 24, 2016 6:08 PM

Any guy will come out as bi not gay, a girl might some out as one of those lesbians. Who though I'm not sure b/c I buy into a lot of the pr shit .

by Anonymousreply 525March 24, 2016 6:09 PM

Jake G.

by Anonymousreply 526March 24, 2016 9:29 PM

not Darren Criss he'll wait till 2020 still single and out of work...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527March 24, 2016 9:40 PM

I wish Jake "I like tits and ass" Gyllenhaal would [italic]finally[/italic] come the fuck out, but he's probably still too self-loathing.

Why can't a few of these A/B-list actors just come out together? Fight back against the the system?

by Anonymousreply 528March 24, 2016 9:49 PM

R481, I read that too fast, and in my excited haste my mind jumped to Jonathan Taylor-Thomas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529March 24, 2016 10:35 PM

You can't have a name like Barrett Foa and NOT be gay.

by Anonymousreply 530March 24, 2016 11:14 PM

Jake is not gay .

by Anonymousreply 531March 25, 2016 12:51 AM

Lee has COME OUT!!

....as a fan of carbohydrates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 26, 2016 4:30 AM

Tom Hardy

by Anonymousreply 533March 26, 2016 6:37 AM

Love Lee Pace

by Anonymousreply 534March 26, 2016 2:31 PM

Tom Hardy is already as out as he will ever be. He identifies as straight. He's had sex with men in the past and enjoyed it, but ultimately found it a shallow experience so he stopped doing it. If you want to be label dictator, you can call him bisexual/hetero-romantic, but I don't see the point of arguing with the man. Especially when all it does is discourage other men from being open about their same sex experiences.

by Anonymousreply 535March 26, 2016 4:26 PM

Chameleons are carbohydratic?

by Anonymousreply 536March 26, 2016 4:49 PM

R523, I'm more surprised he's close to 40. Wow, he looks good for his age!

by Anonymousreply 537March 26, 2016 5:00 PM

I get excited every time there's a new post to this thread, but it ends up being something crazy or someone saying "Travolta" or something else as silly. Oy vey.

by Anonymousreply 538March 26, 2016 5:02 PM

R534 Maybe try loving a celebrity who isn't closeted. He's pretty much glass closeted, but still closeted.

by Anonymousreply 539March 26, 2016 9:54 PM

"He's had sex with men in the past and enjoyed it, but ultimately found it a shallow experience so he stopped doing it. If you want to be label dictator, you can call him bisexual/hetero-romantic, but I don't see the point of arguing with the man."

How do you know what he does or doesn't feel?

by Anonymousreply 540March 27, 2016 12:56 AM

Dude has said again and again that he's not into guys, r540.

by Anonymousreply 541March 27, 2016 1:34 AM

r541, do you honestly believe people can't lie?

by Anonymousreply 542March 27, 2016 1:42 AM

R541, do you honestly believe some people don't give a shit about Tom Hardy?

by Anonymousreply 543March 27, 2016 1:48 AM

r542, I don't get the impression that Tom Hardy is a particularly clever individual, but he's certainly smart enough to know that if it were really important to him that absolutely no one think he's hooked up with guys then he should not answer a question about if he's ever had sexual relations with men as follows:

[quote]As a boy? Of course I have. I’m an actor for fuck’s sake. I’m an artist. I’ve played with everything and everyone. But I’m not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay sex bit does nothing for me. In the same way as a wet vagina would turn someone else into a lemon-sucking freak. To me it just doesn’t compute now I’m into my 30s and it doesn’t do it for me and I’m done experimenting.

by Anonymousreply 544March 27, 2016 1:50 AM

LOL. You guys are naive if you think actors don't lie about this. They know that you can't be a leading man and be bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 545March 27, 2016 1:54 AM

I'm sure plenty of actors lie about being bi or gay. They're just not dumb enough to talk about the SEX THEY'VE HAD WITH MEN when they plan on lying about being bi or gay. Hardy wasn't facing any pressure to talk about this, he was just promoting a movie where he played a gay character.

by Anonymousreply 546March 27, 2016 2:08 AM

He said he didn't have sex with men. He was talking about messing around as a "boy" - not the same thing as saying you had adult encounters with men

by Anonymousreply 547March 27, 2016 2:24 AM

Who's being naive now? He's not talking about being 13 and engaging in a circle jerk.

by Anonymousreply 548March 27, 2016 2:38 AM

r548, says who? You are naive if you think actors don't lie about their orientation

by Anonymousreply 549March 27, 2016 2:39 AM

R547 You're an idiot. You believe that statement, but choose to ignore his previous one with him saying that he did have sex with men. His statements contradict each other because he probably thought it'd be "cool" to admit to being bisexual or at least to experimenting, but then realized after a talk with a publicist or whoever that it could mess up his career. He didn't back down from his statements until years later and then was a total cunt about it, even when discussing a role in which he plays a bisexual! So, fuck him and fuck you, stupid frau fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 550March 27, 2016 8:42 AM

What are you talking about r547? That is not what Tom Hardy said at all. He said he had had sexual relationships but now that he is in his thirties he thinks that is behind me.

Unless you consider being your twenties a boy I have no fuckin clue what you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 551March 27, 2016 2:13 PM

R550 admitting to being bisexual for a UK actor is not a big deal -it's even seen as being cool. Admitting to being bisexual when you want to become a Hollywood A lister not so much (ask Blanchett). Their publicists no doubt told Hardy and Blanchett to deny or their careers and potential bankability would be jeopardized.

by Anonymousreply 552March 27, 2016 2:16 PM

So.. are all the closeted gays hanging out now, or just Thomas Dekker and Garrett Clayton?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553March 29, 2016 7:08 PM

Youtube celebrity Sam Tsui just came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554April 18, 2016 10:20 AM

Disappointing year indeed.

by Anonymousreply 555April 18, 2016 10:28 AM

James Franco is saying that he's "a little gay" IN SPIRIT but doesn't sleep with men

(Seriously, did anyone think an actor who plays leading man roles would admit to enjoying the homosex?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 20, 2016 11:40 PM

In spirit = when he's drunk

by Anonymousreply 557April 21, 2016 12:27 AM

He can go to hell. "Overfocusing"? He purposely drew attention to himself.

by Anonymousreply 558April 21, 2016 12:59 AM

In spirit = when he's horny.

by Anonymousreply 559April 21, 2016 1:50 AM

James Franco just officially came out with that TIME piece...Nobody is a "little" GAY!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560April 21, 2016 4:51 AM

No, he didn't come out. He said he doesn't sleep with men. I don't know what the truth is or if he's lying or not, but he clearly wants people to think he's just a bicurious straight guy. Like I said, leading man actors don't come out.

by Anonymousreply 561April 22, 2016 12:25 AM

R560 Not only does James have no gag reflex, but he's sucking that like a seasoned cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 562April 22, 2016 10:13 AM

Didn't Franco once make a pass at a 16 year old girl? He's either straight or (most likely imo) bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 563April 22, 2016 10:31 AM

R563 That happened just as he was promoting the film he directed about a coach sleeping with a teenaged student. He's not above stunts like that. Also, she was seventeen.

by Anonymousreply 564April 23, 2016 11:28 PM

Aaaaaaand once more this thread jumps to the top of my notification center with a post about someone not at all gay.

Here's a photo of the clearly gay, very beautiful Joey Pollari. Let's talk about him serving up some side-glance smizin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565April 23, 2016 11:37 PM

R565 You really think Franco is "not at all gay"? He's obviously flexible("willing to experiment", whatever you want to call it), if anything, but that doesn't make him less of a pandering asshole. Who else mentioned in this thread do you think isn't gay "at all"?

by Anonymousreply 566April 23, 2016 11:56 PM

R566, perhaps I meant to say that Franco will never provide me the catharsis of seeing him publicly come out, just like JTT, Grant Gustin, Travolta, Cruise, etc. It's fine if we speculate, but I prefer to discuss celebrities who have stereotypical mannerisms or tell-tale dry romantic lives and actually have a hope of coming out. I just don't see the excitement over Franco when he's only going to keep using LGBT subjects as his "edgy" art.

by Anonymousreply 567April 24, 2016 12:04 AM

Why can't some of t he older, gay actors come out? Spacey could certainly come out, he has always been more of a character actor. Keanu is wealthy and sunk to C list, come on out, keanu. There is no reason why Travolta can not come out. Everyone knows and Kelly and there oldest daughter, KNOW. Come out John.

by Anonymousreply 568April 24, 2016 12:07 AM

r564 The elite is filled with people who have done statutory rape and abuse, which is of course with 17 year olds not, I guess. Except for a bit about homosexuality there is very little truth to find out about the sexual life of celebs and co. .

by Anonymousreply 569April 24, 2016 12:10 AM

R560 because he is a "seasoned COCKSUCKER"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 24, 2016 12:28 AM

Franco will come out in his sixties saying only the stupid didn't see the signs. Remember, Ricky Martin used to vehemently deny being gay.

by Anonymousreply 571May 5, 2016 9:39 AM

Franco is a gay wannabe. Someone should tell him to stop experimenting when he's pushing forty.

by Anonymousreply 572May 5, 2016 7:01 PM

"Franco is a gay wannabe."

He goes out of his way to deny being gay....doesn't seem like much of gay wannabe

by Anonymousreply 573May 5, 2016 8:07 PM

Denying and yet interested in the whole gay experience. Is there a better word than wannabe? Maybe a gay fan, more than an ally and less than a card-carrying member.

by Anonymousreply 574May 5, 2016 8:32 PM

COLTON HAYNES, everyone! Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 575May 5, 2016 10:15 PM

Extremely disappointed in DL that I had to read the Colto news somewhere else first.

by Anonymousreply 576May 5, 2016 10:18 PM

He gave a good interview as well. Sad to hear how his mental health has adversely effected his career.

by Anonymousreply 577May 5, 2016 10:18 PM

come on sucking that pistol...better yet deep throating that gun...now that's an EXPERIENCED cock sucker R570 totally agree

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 5, 2016 10:39 PM

Colton Haynes has been on this prediction lists for coming out for so many years, glad it is finally happened.

by Anonymousreply 579May 5, 2016 10:45 PM

Does anyone outside of DL even know who Lee Pace is?

by Anonymousreply 580May 5, 2016 10:50 PM

After Colton, I wonder who's next...

by Anonymousreply 581May 5, 2016 10:58 PM

Colton is a nobody in the real world just some obsessed fans on DL

by Anonymousreply 582May 5, 2016 11:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583May 5, 2016 11:06 PM

Can't believe this thread is almost maxxed out. Throwing in one more vote for Ben Savage. Girl, just do it.

by Anonymousreply 584May 5, 2016 11:09 PM

[quote]Colton is a nobody in the real world just some obsessed fans on DL

He has over 4 million followers on instagram. Last I checked there weren't 4 million people here, or even 400...

by Anonymousreply 585May 5, 2016 11:12 PM

still means nothing...are you obsessed with him as you know so much? Last you checked? LOL

by Anonymousreply 586May 5, 2016 11:24 PM

R586 One of Colty's rejects? Bitter much?

by Anonymousreply 587May 6, 2016 12:02 AM

R586 Oh, Dear!

by Anonymousreply 588May 6, 2016 12:31 AM

I hope Colto is the dry, gummy plug forced out of the way of the massive torrent of homosexual outings. I love man love.

by Anonymousreply 589May 6, 2016 1:11 AM

I've been sucking cock for years and I doubt I'm anywhere as talented as James Franco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590May 6, 2016 1:23 AM

Thanks for checking in, James.

by Anonymousreply 591May 6, 2016 2:22 AM

Whether Colton's just a DL obsession or not, it's always nice to have a thread on here finally pay off. Now, who will be next?!

by Anonymousreply 592May 6, 2016 3:03 AM

Leonardo DiCaprio

by Anonymousreply 593May 6, 2016 3:14 AM

Jake Gyllenhaal

by Anonymousreply 594May 6, 2016 3:28 AM

Hugh Jackman

by Anonymousreply 595May 6, 2016 3:54 AM

Jake really could be close. Hasn't had a true beard in a while, and his days of being a mega A-lister are over and unfortunately we know that that's still what it takes for an actor to come out. I really don't get it, because he, like Renner, has proven that he can play heterosexual. People already buy him as straight(or at least they did for the five seconds they cared about him), so let the guy openly live his life. I hope privately he wasn't actually as self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 596May 6, 2016 3:58 AM

Michael Fassbender

by Anonymousreply 597May 6, 2016 4:02 AM

R597 Do you REALLY think Fassbender is gay? Or just kind of bi-curious?

by Anonymousreply 598May 6, 2016 4:07 AM

Bi-curious,[R598]

by Anonymousreply 599May 6, 2016 4:09 AM

Fassbender has given no reason to believe he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 600May 6, 2016 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!