Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Boyega

He will star as Finn in the next Star Wars movie. What does The DL think? He pings a little to me.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2019 4:57 PM

He has wide, child bearing hips.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2015 8:00 PM

He pings a lot to me.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2015 8:20 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2015 10:04 PM

Doesn't ping to me. I've been following the marketing of the movie and honestly, I get a sense that he's in love with Daisy Ridley (Who has a longtime boyfriend and probably no interest in Boyega).

Any good bulge pics?

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2015 1:17 AM

Yes he pings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2015 1:24 AM

He pings to me also. I think it's the overly arched eyebrows.

The general opinion of him is good so far. I doubt he goes all douche while doing press for the movie, unlike the Marvel actors.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2015 5:40 PM

He doesn't ping for me at all. He has a huge career ahead.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2015 9:37 PM

Just watched him on 'Kelly and Michael'. SUPER Gay.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2015 4:59 PM

Digging out this old thread. Any new insight? I got the impression that he is too busy to date. And his Instagram is only utilized to meet the bare minimum requirements for movie promotions. I can see that British actors are more guarded in terms of self-promotion but he really keeps his public image to a bare minimum it seems. So what is it - discreet pussy hound or really closeted case?

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2019 1:54 PM

All the evidence just screams straight, doesn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2019 1:59 PM

I loved him in Attack The Block.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2019 2:01 PM

He's added nothing to the Star Wars movies.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2019 4:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!