Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tel Aviv terrorist’s mother ‘proud’ of her son’s actions

Ah, the peaceful and moderate majority is at it again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 3:43 PM

Stories like this need more exposure. The West needs to realise that there is a lot of support for Isis out there among Muslims. There was a UK poll after Charlie Hebdo, for example which found that 27% of British Muslims sympathised with the terrorist's motives. And those were just the ones willing to admit it. I bet the true percentage is higher than that.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2015 8:33 PM

Lots of mothers raise them to be martyrs. They have nothing else they can offer them. It's like the old thought of giving one of your sons to the Catholic Church to be a priest. Same thought process, same type of cause. Their cause is just a bloody one.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2015 9:35 PM

It is not like giving a son to the Catholic church, R2. Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2015 9:46 PM

DL denizens once again prove that "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing."

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2015 9:56 PM

"There was a fire at one of the small electric substations near my town. It was scary."

"I know, that's like what happened at Chernobyl."

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2015 10:00 PM

They have a very sick and twisted mindset.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2015 10:10 PM

My goodness. R2 is such a ridiculous statement. I can’t believe that was said with a straight face. DL seems to have a troll who insists on bringing up Christians in every single thread about Radical Islam.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 3:23 PM

Remember Theo Van Gogh

[quote] Bouyeri shot and stabbed van Gogh, then cut his throat.[6] Finally the killer attached a 5 letter page to van Gogh's chest with a knife.....Bouyeri stated, he doesn't have any regret for killing van Gogh.[7] He termed the assassination as Jihad

[quote] Van Gogh's last words, according to eyewitnesses, were "Mercy mercy! We can talk about this!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 3:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!