Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Debra Messing - Why do people think she's a big fat stinking cunt?

Several people have commented in various threads recently that Debra Messing is a total cunt and difficult to work with, BUT don't post any specifics.

Seriously what has she done that makes her so difficult to work with and given her a reputation for being a cunt? Does she mistreat her make-up people? Does she yell and curse at producers / directors? Juicy stories please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2015 10:13 PM

I see that I'll have to educate you, OP. Go to the posts 12 and 13 in this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2015 1:07 AM

OP is a liar. She is not fat.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2015 1:23 AM

Thanks R1. Got it ;-) I'd still like to hear more Messing stories. Sounds like she treats her fans like shit too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2015 1:33 AM

What a nicely titled thread. I knew straight men hated women, found out here that the gay ones do, too.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2015 1:56 AM

. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2015 4:26 AM

R4: everyone hates women.

Other women are at the top of that list

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2015 6:50 AM

A Blind Item this week said cast of "Laura" spit in her craft food. She lashes out and humiliates cast members for no reason..

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2015 11:17 AM

If you were an extra on Will & Grace you were not allowed to look at her

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2015 12:07 PM

[quote]It sounds like most of you on this board haven't heard the pretty much confirmed rumors that DM is "Coke Mom" from the CDAN site. Angie Harmon, her good friend, is "Coke Mom 2". There's been many many posts about this over the years and the creator of the site has pretty much confirmed it's her.

She probably gets extremely hot from the coke, and thats why she has all that air pumped in, etc.

She's lost her husband and nearly many jobs over her "alleged" coke problem. I heard she tried to control it for a couple days during the first days of Smash, but compensated by drinking. This woman left coke out around her children and explained it was from "cookies". She also explained to her husband that coke residue was baby powder.

She may or may not be a B, but she certainly does have a serious drug problem, and her part on Smash is considered being reduced because of it.

I'm sure half of you won't believe me because you're her fans, but just google "Coke Mom" and you'll find tons of articles on not only CDAN but other sites. You can read the comments and they will reference other articles and how all of the clues point directly to Messing.

This is new to me and might explain her cuntiness. Interesting what happens when you google coke mom and go over to images. Look who pops up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2015 10:28 PM

An older one

[quote]I had a friend who worked on a show with Debra and his role was to co-ordinate with the actors and make sure they were on the set at the right time. He was told by one (Debra had an entourage) of her assistants not to talk to her but through her assistant. She also needed cold air pumped into a room for her because she was hot all the time. She also needed two winabagos because the first didn't have air conditioning that was cold enough. She sounds very difficult and a little bit pretentious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2015 10:29 PM

She thinks her shit don't stink. But so does everyone.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2015 10:32 PM

R1

I remember reading that years ago, but it's still hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2015 11:01 PM

Is the Deb Messing troll still around? That shit was funny!

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2015 8:00 PM

r9, all the articles just repeat what CDAN wrote, so I guess it's more a case of people repeating the same rumors. Not that DM can't do coke, but given that CDAN is proven fiction, that's hardly a proof.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2015 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!