Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

List of anti-gay companies

Some of these I don't know.

Also, a list of very pro-gay companies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2015 6:06 PM

*Didn't know...

by Anonymousreply 1November 10, 2015 4:53 PM

DOOL!

by Anonymousreply 2November 10, 2015 4:58 PM

r2 what does "Days of Our Lives" have to do with these companies?

by Anonymousreply 3November 10, 2015 5:06 PM

While I would never support the Xtian fundie companies, i am not terribly impressed with most of the companies on the pro-LGBT list.

by Anonymousreply 4November 10, 2015 5:15 PM

Whoever wrote that article seems to be confusing the Cracker Barrel restaurant chain with Kraft, which makes Cracker Barrel cheese and is not related at all to the restaurants.

Also, why is Unilever ranked so low (or high, if you prefer) compared to more prominently pro-gay companies like Apple and Microsoft?

by Anonymousreply 5November 10, 2015 5:16 PM

So, is anti-Christian the same as anti-LGBT? The article's unclear and so am I. I will say that Macy's in San Francisco is almost exclusively "T" at the cosmetic counters. That's it. I realize I live in a very progressive area but it's only been a few years for this change. It took a while for me to get used to but the ones that have helped me have been extremely nice and knowledgable. Go "T".

by Anonymousreply 6November 10, 2015 5:38 PM

Who needs a list of anti-gay companies when you dizzy self-loathing DL twats are the worst anti-gay offenders of them all, ready to tear any gay man to shreds as soon as he comes out, but still complaining about closet cases?

by Anonymousreply 7November 10, 2015 6:47 PM

We need to start boycotting Christian businesses and supporting atheist- and gay-owned ones. That may be hard to do in some places, but it's worth the effort. If it means buying everything online, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 10, 2015 7:07 PM

Still not going to eat Breyer's ice cream after Unilever destroyed it.

I have only bought one item, a chicken sandwich, from any company on the list of evildoers, Chick Filet.

by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2015 9:38 PM

Bought Starbucks today.

by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2015 9:38 PM

Would t that be something if that one Chick Filet sandwich you have you diabetes, R9?

by Anonymousreply 11November 10, 2015 9:51 PM

Mediapolis, for shutting down the threads discussing the need for LGB realignment, some of the most interesting, important, and relevant discussion I've seen here recently.

Shame on you.,

by Anonymousreply 12November 10, 2015 11:29 PM

Say what you will about Walmart but I find it hard to believe that they are on their list of anti-gay companies.

I worked at Walmart (for 3 long weeks) and during my training and orientation I was shown a video concerning sexual harassment and unacceptable behavior towards the customers and fellow associates.

This training video was giving examples of fireable offenses. Two (presumably heterosexual) male associates are talking about a new associate that might possibly be gay. One associate says to the other "did you see the new guy named Brian in the automotive department" and the other associate replied "yes I did and I believe Brian would be more comfortable in the sewing department"

That was an example of grounds for termination.

by Anonymousreply 13November 10, 2015 11:47 PM

Pussy willow.

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2015 12:11 AM

Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2015 12:17 AM

[quote] Mediapolis, for shutting down the threads discussing the need for LGB realignment, some of the most interesting, important, and relevant discussion I've seen here recently.

Then I guess now would be a good time for you to go elsewhere. Why would you stay in an environment that trampled on you? Oh, that's right, attention.

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2015 12:53 AM

Since you asked so sweetly, R16, I've been coming here for almost a decade because it entertains me and I occasionally learn things I didn't know about people, which is why I find the peremptory closing of the discussion threads so disappointing. I know Webbie never explains or apologizes for such things, but it wasn't his/her best hour.

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2015 4:42 AM

GLAAD

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2015 6:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!