Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are some shallow reasons to be with someone?

I've been criticized for being shallow because I reject those I'm not physically attracted to. How is that being shallow - looks are not the only thing I care about? Then when I tell people that I'm also looking for someone who is kind, funny and intelligent, they say my standards are too high. Maybe they are, which is why I'm single. Even though I don't care about the hypothetical guy's money and social status. But it's like you just can't win.

People.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 3:40 AM

You're single because you're ugly. Bottom line.

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2015 4:06 PM

What your friends are to polite to say is: A person who is kind, funny, intelligent and beautiful can have anyone they want, and why the hell would they want YOU?

If you want to go after the 1% of sexual partners, you've got to have something major to offer. So if you don't have a personal fortune or a 10' dick, you need to look elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2015 7:43 PM

I'd pay good money to see a 10 foot dick.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2015 9:48 PM

When you're accused of being shallow - I got that from ugly or much older guys who wanted to sleep with me. I remember this one psychologist in particular. He was ten years older or more, and there was something funky going on with his lips, IOW, he was ugly. He bragged that a client killed himself when he went on vacation. He was just a manipulation jerk. He said he wanted to sleep with me and wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

OP, I don't know about your situation, but that was my experience, not just with this guy, but others as well.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2015 10:19 PM

We're all comfortable saying what the OP said until we hit the big 3-0 ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2020 7:41 PM

Is it shallow to not want to date a guy with a mutilated penis?

by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2020 8:02 PM

Big dick

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 1:39 AM

[quote] I've been criticized for being shallow because I reject those I'm not physically attracted to.

You sound retard. Let me tell to you the key to most Best happy life is man with money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 1:43 AM

R3, I can't offer you a 10' dick, but Donald Trump is a 6' dick.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!