Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary kicked ass.

I'm a Bernie supporter, but just watch Hillary shoot down this fishing expedition from Representative Roby. She made me proud to be a Democrat. Even though I still have hesitations, it made me remember why she's great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 14, 2020 11:24 PM

She was untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2015 5:32 AM

Roby was cringe-worthy. Unwatchable. As were Westmoreland, Jim Jones, Roskam, Pompeo and Gowdy. These freaks were moronic. Is this the GOP A-team, or were they sacrificial lambs?

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2015 5:36 AM

Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2015 5:51 AM

That is certainly the Tea Party's A team, R2. But they are decidedly stupid and will end up destroying the Republican party before they're through.

It was tough to watch, and amazing to watch. I'm very proud of Hillary today.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2015 5:54 AM

She was incredible.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2015 5:58 AM

Bernie, really? I have higher standards and reside on a higher plane than you. I will tell you, he's a poor man's version of Ben Stern. That's right, Howard's dad Ben Stern for Prez

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2015 6:01 AM

Bernie's a decent guy, OP, and he is not wrong about a lot of things. I'm a Hillary supporter but there's no problem with supporting Bernie. He's always been cool.

Hillary did, indeed, kick some Tea Bagger ass in those hearings. She is awesome and she's always been awesome. Listening to the right-wing assholes drone on with their lies about how she's an evil murderer and corruption incarnate can make you forget just how great she is. She is not fucking around with these clowns. No wonder they're terrified that she'll become president.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2015 6:14 AM

Roby needed some powder on her face. So did Gowdy. Not ready for primetime.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2015 1:57 PM

I think this scheme backfired on the repubs.

When asked what wa gained from this hearing, Gowdy replied: "Um..."

Can someone please make an image of Judge Judy telling Trey Gaudy, "UM IS NOT AN ANSWER!!!"....?

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2015 2:13 PM

David Gerrold said it best:

" Hillary Clinton worked on two successful presidential campaigns and one unsuccessful one. She survived a presidential scandal and the impeachment trial of her husband. She served as first lady, she served in the senate, she served as the Secretary of State. She has decades of political experience. She knows how to handle herself in front of a crowd.

The House Committee to Subvert the Clinton Presidency was a political sham. Anyone in DC with a lick of sense would have known better than to pursue this.

But ... the congress is in the hands of the loonies -- 50 attempts to pass a bill repealing the Affordable Health Care Act, certain to be vetoed by the president. Multiple investigations into Benghazi which was the direct result of their own budget cutting measures for overseas security. And now they're gearing up to investigate Planned Parenthood. These guys aren't about governing, they aren't about creating jobs. They're all about political grandstanding.

What have they accomplished? They gave Ms. Clinton the opportunity to demonstrate that she is a competent, capable, knowledgeable woman, capable of dignity and grace while under fire. Exactly the qualities you want to see in a president.

I feel a lot better about her candidacy today."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2015 5:28 PM

Roby is such an idiot. What was this line of questioning? Just to show she didn't talk to everybody?

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2015 5:33 PM

She certainly seemed like the adult in the room, and her demeanor and tone seemed more presidential than anyone in the Republican clown car.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2015 5:35 PM

[quote]These guys aren't about governing, they aren't about creating jobs. They're all about political grandstanding

THIS.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2015 5:37 PM

Even much of the conservative media is acknowledging that Hillary got the best of the GOP in yesterday's eighth edition of the Benghazi Inquisition.Even much of the conservative media is acknowledging that Hillary got the best of the GOP in yesterday's eighth edition of the Benghazi Inquisition.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2015 5:38 PM

Roby is a fucking dolt from Montgomery Alabama who has never served at any high level of government until now.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2015 5:40 PM

You pumas are coming across way too try-hard. Conservatives couldn't care less if Hillary came across well to the public or democrats. The point was to get her to make statements that will ultimately trip her up in the FBI investigation.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2015 5:46 PM

When asked how the hearing went, all those Republicans holding medical dressings over their Hillary and self inflicted wounds said "It's been gauzy."

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2015 5:46 PM

And ol' Hil was taking notes: "Roby (AL) - NME list"

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2015 6:05 PM

Hillary learned well from Bill on how to lie smoothly. Nod your head, smile, and act like every word is the truth.

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2015 6:13 PM

Oh fuck off, R19. Jesus.

The only liars and cons in that room were the Republicans running the witch-hunt.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2015 6:26 PM

People please try to understand. The Right Wing extremists of the "Freedom Caucus" or the Tea Party or whomever, don't care about the Republican Party. They want to destroy it. They want to destroy, dismantle, get rid of the U.S. Government. They are completely anti government. They are not rational but they are useful. They are acting against their own interests and the nterests of the people who voted for them, who also acted against their own interests. They want to starve the Gov. out of existence. They are dangerous people. They are tools of the Corporate police state that wants to privatize everything from out prisons to our schools, our military (Blackwater & Haliburton) and all other government functions. Remember that. They don't care. Social media has made them more effective. Before twitter, Instagram, facebook, etc. etc. these people would have been on the fringe, not holding office, and would represent not much of a threat at all. We'd have dismissed them. But now they have Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Roger Ailes, Karl Rove and a few billionaires, they can organize and communicate with each other in real time, and they are having an impact.

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2015 6:52 PM

Yeah, well, so much for Rupert Murdoch's children being a moderating influence. His kids run his media empire now and there's no difference at all.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2015 7:00 PM

Dream away, but she'll never be President.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2015 7:18 PM

Hundreds of marines died in Lebanon in 1983, and yet nobody questioned Reagan nor his SoS at the time.

Since the hearings have gone on longer than watergate, and since 9-11 was much worse than Benghazi, it's clear this is just a ploy to destroy her as a presidential candidate. They have no shame, and no integrity. The republicans really are trying to destroy America. Thank God HRC knows how to fend them off. We need her to protect us from their diabolical stupidity, cruelty and greed

They interrogated her. They just needed a naked light bulb pointed at her. And she handled them easily.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2015 7:23 PM

She proved she'd make a very good president and leader of this country.

She can handle it.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2015 8:06 PM

Why R23? Did you get a secret message from the CIA?

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2015 8:17 PM

So insightful r23. And witty too!

But here's the thing: Not only will she be the 45th President of the United States but on inauguration day I'll have a special grease fire just you. When I throw you in the vat, everyone will chant "This is for you Madame President!"

She deserves it and so will you!

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2015 8:19 PM

Trip her up how R16? If she wasn't "tripped up" with the FBI before this hearing, she certainly won't be after it.

Even Gowdy Doody admitted their 11 interminable hours of questioning produced nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2015 9:20 PM

Heh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2015 9:27 PM

[quote]You pumas are coming across way too try-hard. Conservatives couldn't care less if Hillary came across well to the public or democrats. The point was to get her to make statements that will ultimately trip her up in the FBI investigation.

That must be why virtually every high-ranking Republican and right wing pundit who commented on the proceedings has called them a disaster and an embarrassment for the Republicans.

It's fascinating watching you anti-Clinton types. It's this bizarre combination of total flights of fantasy coupled with a sneering disregard for anyone who doesn't believe them. It's exactly like dealing with the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2015 9:34 PM

Yet it never occurred to you that Republicans freely admit this because the outcome never mattered and all they wanted her to do was make public statements so that the FBI can pore over them for their investigation. Public statements that she can't back away from now that she's said them publicly on camera. And you think you're in position to call someone mentally ill when you can't even see the obvious?

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2015 9:51 PM

So all high-ranking Republicans AND all right-wing pundits agreed to say the same thing publicly about the hearings? They're just lying when they state it was a disaster and an 11-hour campaign ad for Clinton? They all got on some secret email list and coordinated their responses instantly and no one has deviated an iota from the script because it's all a super-secret plan to trip her up?

Yeah, I'm quite comfortable calling you the mentally ill one, r31.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2015 10:04 PM

Now I see why the obvious escapes you. You have the comprehension of a 5 year old. Perhaps if/when Clinton is indicted for perjury you'll be able to figure it all out. I somehow doubt it though.

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2015 10:15 PM

R33, do you think Clinton will be indicted for perjury? Why?

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2015 10:18 PM

[quote]Now I see why the obvious escapes you. You have the comprehension of a 5 year old. Perhaps if/when Clinton is indicted for perjury you'll be able to figure it all out. I somehow doubt it though.

There aren't enough LOLs in the world to properly respond to this comment in the manner it deserves. You are completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2015 10:19 PM

[quote]Now I see why the obvious escapes you. You have the comprehension of a 5 year old. Perhaps if/when Clinton is indicted for perjury you'll be able to figure it all out. I somehow doubt it though.

Even the chairman of the Benghazi committee admitted that he didn't think Clinton gave any new information in the 11 hours of testimony. Was he lying? Was this meant to throw everyone off the trail so that he could coordinate with the FBI? Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2015 10:21 PM

Hey! Quit picking on R33. She knows that it's time someone put their foot down and that foot is her.

Hillary is now on Double-Secret Probation and this WILL go on her permanent record.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2015 10:30 PM

R36, I wasn't aware that the chairman of the Benghazi committee also worked for the FBI and is closely involved with the FBI investigation. I also wasn't aware that the FBI investigation centered entirely around Benghazi.

R35, since you still throw around "LOL" I'm fairly certain that you aren't capable of a proper response.

by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2015 10:31 PM

I wouldn't bother with the PUMA crowd. They're terribly defensive in their delusion. Identity politics 101.

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2015 10:33 PM

r38, do try and keep up. According to r31, when high-ranking Republicans and right wing pundits admit that the hearings on Thursday were a disaster, they're actually using some sort of coordinated misdirection until the FBI can find enough in Hillary's testimony to convict her of perjury.

[quote]since you still throw around "LOL" I'm fairly certain that you aren't capable of a proper response.

Once again, it truly is fascinating watching people with no apparent sense of the real world looking down their nose at anyone who would dare not join them in their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2015 10:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2015 10:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2015 10:38 PM

What is all this PUMA shit? Puma is long over and makes no sense now, dimwits.

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2015 10:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 24, 2015 10:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2015 10:42 PM

The same people who vote based on identity politics still exist. People who support Hillary simply because she's a woman. For people who so strongly believe that Hillary kicked major ass and will be our next president you sure are working overtime to convince everybody else that this is the case. It seems like it's more of an attempt to convince yourselves more than others. It seems you're feeling a little uncertain, worried, and insecure. Like I said don't bother with delusional PUMAS remember " it's Hillary's turn" , she's entitled to the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2015 10:49 PM

Clap harder, r46!

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2015 10:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2015 11:00 PM

R46 sees her river of anti-Hillary propaganda bullshit floating away and it's making her a little testy.

Can't you all SEE? It's not a colossal Rethuglican Tea Bagger fuck up that made them look stupid and Hillary look great. It's a brilliant secret plan for the FBI to charge her with perjury. Anyone who doesn't think so must have been a PUMA seven years ago. Remember how much you hate PUMAs? It's THEM! Look! See?

The anti-Hillary Troll is dancing as fast as she can, respect that.

by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2015 11:01 PM

It's all going according to r31's plan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 24, 2015 11:02 PM

She makes it through this so she can crash and burn in the primaries or election. She's been right here before and lost to a nobody. It'll be fun to see it happen again!

by Anonymousreply 51October 24, 2015 11:02 PM

The FBI's got her right where they want her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 24, 2015 11:04 PM

You should try to figure out who you are responding to before hitting save, r49.

by Anonymousreply 53October 24, 2015 11:04 PM

Honestly, I'm going to laugh like hell if she actually does get indicted. I was never a supporter but her supporters are such a turn off that they can't be doing her any favors.

by Anonymousreply 54October 24, 2015 11:08 PM

Indicted for what? After all this time, she is facing absolutely no charges and no one has indicated that any are forthcoming, even as it's generally accepted that the entire "investigation" needs to wrap things up.

I mean, I don't want to take anything away from your no-doubt very powerful and enticing fantasy of that time you hope you'll get to laugh like hell at Hillary supporters, but what exactly do you think she's going to get indicted for?

by Anonymousreply 55October 24, 2015 11:13 PM

R55, it's obvious, you dolt. Hillary Clinton, a woman who has had a Rethuglican microscope up her ass for 25 years, been First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State, suddenly became a mindless fuck up in her public testimony. Now the FBI will swoop in and arrest her for perjury, just as the Rethuglicans planned all along.

It's a cunning plan.

by Anonymousreply 56October 24, 2015 11:20 PM

Wow! R55 is the epitome of low information voter. I'm not going to sit around and fight with you like everyone else over a candidate that I don't support or even care about, but you should probably learn a bit about the investigation and the potential charges she may be facing. I do hope I get to laugh and gloat and will be right here on DL to do it.

by Anonymousreply 57October 24, 2015 11:24 PM

R57, so in other words, you're talking out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 58October 24, 2015 11:30 PM

Hillary fans live in an echo chamber so of course they are completely unaware of the seriousness of the investigation. These people have already declared her president so they aren't exactly rational.

by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2015 11:33 PM

[quote] they are completely unaware of the seriousness of the investigation

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 60October 24, 2015 11:43 PM

Of course, R59, everyone on the Datalounge is a complete idiot except for you. No one knows anything about politics or history or investigations or Hillary Clinton, but you know everything.

You're not delusional in any way. Who would ever think such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 61October 24, 2015 11:51 PM

R61, I'm delusional? You think 'Hillary fans' refers to everyone on DL when it's plainly obvious that it doesn't but I'm delusional? Go post pictures of Hillary in every political thread and giggle. Stick to what you do best, you're boring.

by Anonymousreply 62October 25, 2015 12:01 AM

Yes, R61, you're delusional but do carry on, you're fun to play with for the moment.

by Anonymousreply 63October 25, 2015 12:07 AM

Hilary laughs at (one of the many) idiotic questions thrown her way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 25, 2015 12:09 AM

[quote]Wow! [R55] is the epitome of low information voter. I'm not going to sit around and fight with you like everyone else over a candidate that I don't support or even care about, but you should probably learn a bit about the investigation and the potential charges she may be facing. I do hope I get to laugh and gloat and will be right here on DL to do it.

You're either a poor attempt at trolling or stunningly, mind-numbingly stupid. There is no other explanation for this lame of a response.

by Anonymousreply 65October 25, 2015 12:21 AM

Seriously, how could you not be aware of the email investigation and all that it entails (including the potential outcome) when it's been all over the news ( both print, digital, and tv) for months now? How can someone be THAT in the dark? Come on now.

by Anonymousreply 66October 25, 2015 12:42 AM

You mean that sham bullshit email investigation by hypocrites who did the same thing, which has found Hillary did absolutely nothing wrong? THAT email investigation?

Seriously dude, turn off FOX News, it's poisoning your mind.

by Anonymousreply 67October 25, 2015 12:47 AM

Everyone knows about it, we also know that it's nothing but time-wasting, Hillary-bashing, overblown bullshit, R66. It's Whitewater all over again, another expensive, embarrassing-for-Rethuglicans investigation that led nowhere.

This email nonsense will come to nothing, just like they've already proven and just like everything else they've tried to do to Hillary Clinton for all these years. She's stronger, smarter and has better connections than her enemies. Her performance in that farce of a Benghazi "investigation" hearing was absolutely masterful. It was an 11 hour campaign commercial FOR Hillary Clinton.

We really ought to thank you morons for helping us out but I don't think you'd take it well.

by Anonymousreply 68October 25, 2015 12:51 AM

It's a pretty sad indictment when being aware of something that has been all over the news for months on end gets you accused of being a Fox viewer. It's also pretty interesting that Hillary has been found innocent in an investigation that has yet to conclude. So this is what people mean by "Hilbot." No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 69October 25, 2015 12:54 AM

It's not the "being aware" of the fake email scandal that gets you labeled a FOX News viewer... it's the fact that you try to spin this non-issue into something scandalous that gets you labeled a FOX News viewer... because you're parroting right-wing propaganda and bullshit, and making claims about the so-called "scandal" that simply aren't true.... then, no, or ever. You expose yourself as being a brainwashed full-of-shit right-wing shill and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 70October 25, 2015 12:58 AM

R69, do you know what a "fishing expedition" is? That's all the Republicans are doing. Wasting money trying to fish around for ANYTHING they can use to harm Hillary as a Presidential Candidate, simply because they know they can't possibly compete with her in any other way. It's pathetic and sad, and I can't believe you're stupid enough to fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 71October 25, 2015 1:01 AM

I'm proud of Hillary's performance, but am still a Bernie fan. I strongly support his idea that the U.S. should withdraw its military from the Middle East. American military involvement there has been a monstrous failure, just as it was in Vietnam. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 72October 25, 2015 1:08 AM

[quote] It's also pretty interesting that Hillary has been found innocent in an investigation that has yet to conclude.

Is it? I find it quite dull outside of the considerable amusement factor and how much it's helping Hillary, but which investigation do you mean? There have been seven or eight that have found her completely innocent already.

I understand that it must be quite frustrating for Rethuglicans and their devotees. Unfortunately for them all these investigations keep coming up with nothing. They just get more humiliating for the Rethugs and better for Hillary every time. This is the best one she's had yet, she came across as very presidential.

by Anonymousreply 73October 25, 2015 1:09 AM

I have a low level clearance. Not in the same universe as the Secretary of State would have. We were hammered on how to handle sensitive data and what to do if something could have been mishandled. I would be in jail if I handled classifiesd data like Hillary did. A private server and (God forbid) blackberry would have been treason. But hey, she's in charge and it's her time.

by Anonymousreply 74October 25, 2015 1:17 AM

[quote]What is all this PUMA shit? Puma is long over and makes no sense now, dimwits.

It's coming from the same dimwits who support the Benghazi hearing dimwits.

by Anonymousreply 75October 25, 2015 1:18 AM

The PUMAS/Hilbots or whatever you want to call them are going to have egg on their face again and it's going to be a joy to witness. It's going to be fun to watch Hillary "hard-working Americans, white Americans" Clinton go down in flames again.

by Anonymousreply 76October 25, 2015 1:20 AM

The only people that have egg on their face are Republicans, Republican supporters, and those suckers who bought the GOP lies and propaganda about Benghazi and the email bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 77October 25, 2015 1:25 AM

The anti-Hillary troll sure is working overtime today. She's dragging out everything she can think of to throw at Hillary. They're even more afraid of Hillary now that she gave them such a beating in those stupid hearings.

I'm waiting for her to accuse Hillary of murdering Vince Foster when she was First Lady. That's probably my favorite piece of Rethuglican propaganda. It's sad that the guy killed himself but what the Rethugs try to do with it is so funny.

by Anonymousreply 78October 25, 2015 1:33 AM

It's funny because I've never posted anything anti-Clinton before today( if it's me you're referring to). However, I'm completely turned off by the arrogance and obnoxiousness of her supporters so count me in as anti Hillary "hardworking Americans, white Americans" Clinton now.

by Anonymousreply 79October 25, 2015 1:42 AM

Sure, R79, duly noted (not that we actually believe you), now fuck off back to freeperville or looneyland or wherever the fuck you came from.

by Anonymousreply 80October 25, 2015 1:53 AM

she had earrings, but where are the CAFTANS?

by Anonymousreply 81October 25, 2015 1:57 AM

Hillary will most likely be President, and it's not because of "identity politics" as the misogynistic cunt keeps repeating in the hopes that it will stick. Hillary will be President because as it stands, she really is the most qualified out of all the Republicans and Democrats running.

Also, the thought that this was all a ruse to get her to perjure herself so that the FBI can arrest her is one of the most laughable things I've ever heard in my life. This was an attempt by the Tea Party to embarrass Hillary and sink her campaign. What they did instead was give her the greatest gift any one has, or probably will, in this campaign-they gave her a platform to look and act Presidential, and she did.

Normal Republicans and Conservative Republicans are getting real tired of this Tea Bagger shit real fast. The party is cannibalising itself and it's delicious to watch. It will take a decade or more, but we will see these Tea Bags gone for the most part. Despite their vocal presence they are still a minority in the party and the others are starting to revolt.

by Anonymousreply 82October 25, 2015 2:11 AM

"Misogynistic cunt" anybody see the problem with these two words being used together? What a mess, a hilarious mess.

by Anonymousreply 83October 25, 2015 2:15 AM

Oh, eat it R83. This is the DL. Everyone here is a cunt regardless of what's between their legs. I have a vagina and I stand by calling him a "misogynistic cunt."

That also in no way invalidates any of my points, does it? Discuss those instead of trying to deflect.

by Anonymousreply 84October 25, 2015 2:21 AM

I wonder if any of the few, sane Republicans in Congress are aware that from this point on their chronic Clinton Derangement Syndrome is only making Hillary more popular, and inevitable? A few of them must know this by now.

by Anonymousreply 85October 25, 2015 2:27 AM

[quote]However, I'm completely turned off by the arrogance and obnoxiousness of her supporters so count me in as anti Hillary "hardworking Americans, white Americans" Clinton now.

It's cute how you try so hard to claim this is all new to you while at the same time pulling out years-old right wing anti-Hillary talking points. You are really, really bad at this.

by Anonymousreply 86October 25, 2015 2:35 AM

They do, R85, just like they know that shutting down the government (and taking it to the brink of shut-down) always bites the Rethuglicans in the ass. The problem is that they have a large Tea Party faction in the congress and they keep on giving in to them because they have influence.

Look at the Rethugs who got primaried by even-further-to-the-right candidates and lost their seats. That scares the shit out of them so they pander to Tea Party thugs even though they know that they're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 87October 25, 2015 2:36 AM

R85, they don't realize that people are suffering from Clinton Witchhunt Fatigue. As usual, they're tone deaf to anything but their own narratives. That's a good thing! Let them keep banging the drum on things people don't care about.

by Anonymousreply 88October 25, 2015 2:37 AM

Perhaps if your points represented more than speculation they'd be worth addressing, r84. Possibly, maybe, and I think don't need to be addressed. It's just oh so hilarious that someone who accuses others of being misogynistic uses the word cunt ( and together with misogynistic). A mess. Carry on. All of this rhetoric and speculation changes nothing and is boring now. Till we meet again.

I couldn't care less about you or what you think of me ( and definitely not what you think is 'cute'), r86. All that matters is that I'm anti-Clinton today and going forward. It will be hilarious to watch her lose again. It's not my problem that Hillary thinks that only white Americans work hard, it's hers and of course yours since you support all that she is and all that she believes since of course you secretly believe the same. Again till we meet again ( and we will).

by Anonymousreply 89October 25, 2015 2:46 AM

R89 - MARY!

by Anonymousreply 90October 25, 2015 2:49 AM

How I wish I could be a fly on the wall, R89, and watch your head explode when Hillary Clinton becomes the forty-fifth President of the United States of America.

by Anonymousreply 91October 25, 2015 2:49 AM

[quote]Again till we meet again ( and we will).

I SAID "GOOD DAY," SIR!

You really have no idea just how off the beam you sound to normal people. "I am anti-Hillary from this day forward!" LOL

by Anonymousreply 92October 25, 2015 2:53 AM

Interesting how none of the hilbots so far addressed or denied the most damning allegation in R89's post. Telling.... birds of a feather they say.

by Anonymousreply 93October 25, 2015 3:01 AM

Yeah, that allegation is why Democrats have the minority vote locked up.

by Anonymousreply 94October 25, 2015 3:06 AM

Is that also why democratic controlled states have the highest black to white and Hispanic to white ratio of incarceration? Speaking of locked up.

by Anonymousreply 95October 25, 2015 3:11 AM

God, you guys are funny. Yes, of course, the Democratic Party that has been the party of minority voters since LBJ drove the racist Dixiecrats into the arms of the racist Rethuglicans, is going to suddenly lose the minority vote.

The party that elected Barack Hussein Obama President of the United States is not losing the minority vote.

You wacky Rethug shills - straws, they're fun to grasp at, huh?

by Anonymousreply 96October 25, 2015 3:20 AM

Does that explain why black and Hispanic unemployment rates are lowest in Republican right to work states since Republicans don't allow trade unions with a long history of racial discrimination to discriminate against them the way dems do in exchange for campaign donations?

It seems that all minorities get in return for their support of the dems is high unemployment, high incarceration, failing schools, highest poverty rates, high crime neighborhoods, riots, police brutality, broken families and general misery. But of course this is all grasping as are most unpleasant things caused by democratic policies. None of this is real, I made it all up because I'm a meanie.

No one should be surprised by Hillary's statements as the dems prove that they think it too everyday in inner cities and around the country. This is why you have Hilbots in this thread saying that they have the minority vote on lock and not seeing a problem with saying something like that. You're basically saying that minorities are mindless puppets who don't even pay attention to the campaign since their minds are already made up. You're saying they aren't politically savvy and vote the same way no matter what.

Republicans don't need very many minority votes to win so don't let your bravado be your downfall. I'm sure the more sane Hillary supporters are embarrassed by you folks. I'm certain they don't think of you lot as the normal ones and probably wished you'd keep quiet.

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2015 3:44 AM

Why on earth are you so obsessed with whether Hillary's supporters are acting to your satisfaction? What a weird thing to focus on, but I guess it proves how desperate you are to say anything negative about her.

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2015 3:49 AM

You only consider it weird because it makes you uncomfortable, otherwise you would not reply so defensively. I enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of Hillary supporters who call out Bernie supporters for having a race problem when they have one of their own. I enjoy pointing out dem ( and I used to be one) hypocrisy in general. Sorry that makes you squirm, get over it.

by Anonymousreply 99October 25, 2015 3:56 AM

R96 - Do you honestly think the concern of people like HRC is that minorities will vote Republican? Do you think the Republicans think they can get minority votes? If you do your are an idiot.

Their are two concerns: 1) Will they vote? 2) Will Republicans let them vote?

R97 needs to look at an electoral map from 2012. Republicans need a lot of minority voters to swing their way and/or stay home to win. For the record R97 site your source about right to work. Every study I've read concludes there are too many factors to determine the impact of right to work legislation. Except of course average wages and pension benefits are lower in right to work states.

by Anonymousreply 100October 25, 2015 3:59 AM

You mean the way Kasich won nearly a third of the black vote. Or how Rick Scott doubled his support among black voters which gave him enough votes to win? Your comments about minority votes and the percentage Republicans need in order to win proves that you know nothing about politics, which isn't surprising at all. We aren't evenly matched here so it's not fair to you to continue this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 25, 2015 4:10 AM

[quote]You only consider it weird because it makes you uncomfortable, otherwise you would not reply so defensively. I enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of Hillary supporters who call out Bernie supporters for having a race problem when they have one of their own. I enjoy pointing out dem ( and I used to be one) hypocrisy in general. Sorry that makes you squirm, get over it.

What goes on inside your head has absolutely no effect whatsoever on me or my life. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 102October 25, 2015 4:20 AM

[quite] I have a low level clearance. Not in the same universe as the Secretary of State would have... I would be in jail if I handled classifiesd data like Hillary did. A private server and (God forbid) blackberry would have been treason. But hey, she's in charge and it's her time.

I had a secret clearance for years and I think that you don't really understand much about what you write. Hillary received and sent nothing that was classified at the time. In subsequent reviews, some documents have had their classification upgraded. Maybe by somebody who watches Fox Nonsense, who knows, Nobody goes to jail for this..

The specification of security level for documents is arbitrary and capricious. And politics, from office level to national level, play a big role. It is not a scientific process.

And none of this is treason. For the love of God, and all that is hysterical, look up the definition of that word before you use it again.

And if you want to progress in that job, get a more mature understanding of the process. The only reason you're going to jail is for chronic grandiose and melodramatic episodes.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2015 4:29 AM

R97 is delusional and brainwashed. A good fact-checker would make mincemeat out of his idiotic, propaganda-laden posts. The fact that you think "Right to work" is a good thing exposes you as a completely delusional right-wing nut-job moron. That you try to project the obvious racism of the Republican party onto the Democratic Party is equally hilarious and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2015 4:31 AM

[quote] R69: It's also pretty interesting that Hillary has been found innocent in an investigation that has yet to conclude. So this is what people mean by "Hilbot." No thanks.

There have already been, I believe, seven previous investigations that found Hillary did nothing. It might be seventeen. Doesn't matter. It's not about Benghazi and never was. It's about rattling Hillary and trying to destroy her. We remember the Starr Chamber. It's all been done before.

R69, do you know about the investigations of the 1990s? Learn some history! Those who don't are doomed to repeat it!

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2015 4:36 AM

Imagine if Hillary had revealed that she had spent the night with Sydney Blumenthal! Or, if we find later that she did, despite denying it. Impeachment! Oh, the excitement is too much.

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2015 4:41 AM

I've been on the DL since the days the Neo- Cons were trying to impeach Bill Clinton. I was always astonished how the DL would get flooded by freepers drooling over Bill's penis.

I think the right wing has always had some sort of sexual obsession with Bill, so naturally they are jealous of Hillary. Peculiar.

by Anonymousreply 107October 25, 2015 5:13 AM

Did R16 fully absorb R15's comment prior to posting?

Um (is not an answer!)..They're not that smart.

O no, chil' dem be dumb mules. Poindexter head, you hear that shiz? He come from where? White trash!

by Anonymousreply 108October 25, 2015 5:50 AM

R23, I'll do a live tarot pull for the hell of it on a different thread

We'll see if the cards are on and if so, will proceed

by Anonymousreply 109October 25, 2015 5:59 AM

I just fell a little bit in love with R84.

by Anonymousreply 110October 25, 2015 6:33 AM

She clinched the presidency in just under 12 hours. Holy Triple To 3rd Power Threat is this broad?

..& you know she'll worker harder than a man just to prove herself and all women. Just to spite any and all opponents throughout her lifetime, out of pure spite, will work like a demon to make the annals of history as the best ever American President of all time! Securing her place next to distant cousin Justin Trudeau as the hottest world leader of all time!

North America will make such a comeback, the heads and world will spin. Europe, Asia et. al will never beat us in innovation. That takes global, cosmo power.

We've been mixing it up here for 500+ centuries. You can't touch that which is the 'IT' we innately inherit being of this continent.

As the years roll on we'll lose the racial problems just by nature. If Hills is our Prez for just one term, it's so worth the wager. 4 years. Produce or we'll Throw you out on your ear. The wager gets you a female Prez, not looking backassed as a nation and you just know the excruciating scrutiny will keep her on her toes and especially ambassador duties. Middle Eastern men will be forced to meet with her vaginaed self. So worth the cost of admission.

She knows it but she's actually signing herself into slavery for 4 years by running.

Oh, oh, Bill walking the grounds and photosessions. Just the look on their faces as she's turned the tables on him. Send the press out to the lawn you walked by his side a/Lewinsky scandle. Just like the ending to WW1, the humiliation and defeat of the Germans by France in that infamous train car. Didn't she drop his hand during that plank walk to the chopper?

by Anonymousreply 111October 25, 2015 6:35 AM

An aide. He got busted by a fucking Polish faced AID

by Anonymousreply 112October 25, 2015 7:07 AM

Bill slummed it, the ole hillbilly . Now had he'd been smart, upped some standards. A worthy rival of Hillary. Then this could have gotten to Alexis/Crystal cat fight levels and so juicy.

But no! Cuban, I hope, cigar dildo play. Jerkstain ing the dress. Bad bangs, cankles and a periwinkle colored wardrobe is what we had to endure. You would just die die die if you wuz Hills with a,kid from this shallow sex addict. He's gonna pay when she goes way out of her way to ignore him unabashedly. It's keeping me in brighter spirits and a touch of natural electricity springs my step.

by Anonymousreply 113October 25, 2015 7:19 AM

R49, seek out your nearest ER at the hospital, I beg you!

by Anonymousreply 114October 25, 2015 10:33 AM

Hannity, you old dog! Is that you?

by Anonymousreply 115October 25, 2015 11:27 AM

They did prove that the cunt lied about the attack being caused by the video. She knew all along that it was a planned terrorist attack, but lied to help Obama get elected.

by Anonymousreply 116October 25, 2015 12:33 PM

[quote]They did prove that the cunt lied about the attack being caused by the video.

No they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 117October 25, 2015 12:41 PM

R113, you're mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 118October 25, 2015 12:50 PM

Yes they did. The committee produced an email that Hillary sent to Chelsea say that it was a terrorist Al Qaeda attack the night it occurred, but goes along with the video story to help Obama.

by Anonymousreply 119October 25, 2015 1:32 PM

[quote]Yes they did. The committee produced an email that Hillary sent to Chelsea say that it was a terrorist Al Qaeda attack the night it occurred, but goes along with the video story to help Obama.

Citation, please.

by Anonymousreply 120October 25, 2015 1:36 PM

The entire Benghazi faux-outrage comes down to the fact that Clinton, and by extension the State Department and the Obama administration, had conflicting ideas in the first few hours and days after the attack as to what prompted it. That's IT. That's the big smoking gun, according to them. It's the biggest of nothingburgers. I mean, who cares what Hillary said to her daughter the night of the attack? What does that prove or disprove?

by Anonymousreply 121October 25, 2015 1:40 PM

Hillary was unflappable. She stares them down and basically said, "You're boring me."

by Anonymousreply 122October 25, 2015 2:10 PM

R119 - the actual quote was an "al Qaeda-like attack"

by Anonymousreply 123October 25, 2015 2:13 PM

Thanks, R123. That makes it even more ridiculous that the Republican mongrels are trying to use that to discredit Clinton.

It was an al Qaeda-like attack. No doubt about that. It must have especially seemed so the same night it happened, before anyone had a chance to investigate thoroughly.

by Anonymousreply 124October 25, 2015 2:23 PM

R103, the fact is, and you should know this if you have clearance, everything should be treated as classified. If I, or you if you have clearance, had done what Hillary did we would be tried for espionage or treason. You don't have to prove enemies got data, you have to prove they didn't. That is near impossible with Hilary's configuration. If any other state department employees with access to classified data did what Hillary did they would be brought up on charges.

by Anonymousreply 125October 25, 2015 4:25 PM

Then what has prevented anyone from bringing her up on charges, r125? It's not as if the Republicans are shy about going after the Clintons. Since there's still no hint of any charges being filed after 9 investigations, why do you think that is, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 126October 25, 2015 4:47 PM

Because the FBI isn't finished numb nuts. The FBI is investigating the email security now.

by Anonymousreply 127October 25, 2015 5:10 PM

Keep fucking that chicken, R127. Keeping clinging to that thread of hope that someone will "get" Hillary before she can be our President.

You are really, seriously pathetic, you know that?

All the obvious crimes of Republicans and executives and CEOs and Bankers and you fixate on imagined, imaginary, trumped up "crimes" of Hillary?

You really do represent the worst. You're just awful.

by Anonymousreply 128October 25, 2015 5:17 PM

R128, you are just dumb. You have no idea how clearance works or what standards apply. Try facts. What person over 10 years old uses fucking a chicken as a talking point?

by Anonymousreply 129October 25, 2015 5:21 PM

[quote]Because the FBI isn't finished numb nuts. The FBI is investigating the email security now.

There have been NINE investigations and the FBI has stated there are no plans to charge her with anything. It's not happening, no matter how much you want it to.

by Anonymousreply 130October 25, 2015 5:37 PM

This is not going away, I fear. The Pubs will re-group and come up with another strategy, something timed to do the maximum damage, oh about June next year.

by Anonymousreply 131October 25, 2015 5:42 PM

Link r130? The Benghazi hearings are not the sa,e as the email issue. Of course, you can't comprehend the difference. Just remember, you would be in jail if you mishandled sensitive information.

by Anonymousreply 132October 25, 2015 5:56 PM

[quote]Law enforcement officials have said that Mrs. Clinton, who is seeking the 2016 Democratic nomination for president, is not a target of the investigation, and she has said there is no evidence that her account was hacked. There has also been no evidence that she broke the law, and many specialists believe the occasional appearance of classified information in her account was probably of marginal consequence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 25, 2015 6:13 PM

[quote]The consensus among experts, including some who have been critical of Clinton, is that, based on what's known now, she is not likely to be prosecuted under the Espionage Act or the law prohibiting the removal and retention of classified information.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 25, 2015 6:14 PM

[quote]IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government's possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral- it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 25, 2015 6:22 PM

[quote] That doesn't mean Clinton is completely in the clear. Her careful wording — that she didn't know information in her email was classified and that it wasn't classified at the time — points to a strategy intended to insulate her as much as possible from a prosecutor taking a chance on a case against her.

by Anonymousreply 136October 25, 2015 6:25 PM

Articles from July and August are no longer relevant as new facts have emerged. Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 137October 25, 2015 6:27 PM

Please cite a source demonstrating that a criminal investigation is being undertaken against Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 138October 25, 2015 6:58 PM

R137, name one new fact that has arisen.

by Anonymousreply 139October 25, 2015 7:32 PM

Clinton was Presidential in the Dem Debate and the Benghazi Inquisition. I was on th borderline before but now I'm so impressed with her intelligence that I'm voting for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 140October 25, 2015 7:33 PM

She told Chelsea and the leader of Egypt the attack was terrorism the night it happened. Contradicting the video narrative we were force fed during election season. That's a new fact.

by Anonymousreply 141October 25, 2015 7:38 PM

The administration and Clinton herself called it an act of terrorism within days of the event, r141. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 142October 25, 2015 7:49 PM

R141, how does your supposed "new fact" make her more likely to be indicted for the email issue?

by Anonymousreply 143October 25, 2015 8:06 PM

R143, I condole you.

by Anonymousreply 144October 25, 2015 8:22 PM

Immediately following the OKC bombing, it was reported that Islamic terrorists were to blame.

Then we found out it was Timothy McVeigh.

Why wasn't that investigated? Was it a criminal conspiracy? Or was a mistake made, because we simply did not know what happened in the aftermath?

Is that unforgivable -- to not immediately know what happened during a chaotic and tragic event?

Nobody investigated Reagan's SoS after hundreds of marines were killed in Africa in 1983.

Also...It's possible that two things occurred simultaneously in Libya: a spontaneous protest erupted, and an organized plan was executed.

Think, people! Use your brains, repukes.

by Anonymousreply 145October 25, 2015 8:34 PM

Somebody get me some Raid! The Freepers are at it again!

What is going on? Isn't that loser Gowdy appearing with that bigger loser Bush enough for you people?

Infesting this place with your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 146October 25, 2015 8:42 PM

[quote] R132: Just remember, you would be in jail if you mishandled sensitive information.

No. That almost never happens. Most times, it's handled by the company you work for. The police aren't even involved. The hysteria over this subject is really silly.

by Anonymousreply 147October 26, 2015 3:31 AM

I love the block feature. Cleans the thread right up.

by Anonymousreply 148October 26, 2015 3:47 AM

What none of the Hilary-haters wants to admit, is that it's one thing to speculate and conjecture with your daughter about an event, with no conclusive facts or evidence available, it's another to announce your opinion as fact, right after an event with no conclusive proof available, and no time to verify anything your sources are telling you. Hillary might have "known" what actually occurred, but could she "prove" it right away? No.

No diplomat or State Department employee with a brain in their head is going to make those kinds of accusations with no proof. This stuff isn't said in a vacuum, or to the National Enquirer. It was an international incident.

The next thing would be people speculating that the Libyan government had hostile motives or had hostile employees, who helped the attackers, or maybe made sure nobody came quick enough to help, so they could do their damage. There would be an huge international incident if it turned out later it was just some random people, and Hillary had shot off her mouth without any evidence. Once you've said it, you can't take it back. Saying randoms did it is not harmful to the diplomatic relationship. Saying it was an organized plan that either got past the government and its security, or worse yet, implying the government winked at them and let them go? That's pretty serious. You don't know where that's going to take you, especially in the Middle East.

I don't get people that don't understand, when you're dealing with a foreign country, and you are an official representative of the U.S. government, you don't just say publicly whatever comes into your head. Speculating with family, friends or other public servants confidentially - okay. Screaming all over the airwaves about something that might damage your countries' relationship, but not be true later? Idiotic.

On the other hand, I can see Trump shooting his mouth off the next day with no evidence, so maybe that's why.

by Anonymousreply 149October 26, 2015 4:26 AM

Jesus. The freepers seem to flock to Hillary threads like a fly to shit.

by Anonymousreply 150October 26, 2015 7:22 AM

Unfortunately, Hillary will never hear the end of the Republicans even if she is elected. They will work tooth and nail to impeach her. You think we have seen it all with Bill and Barack... Oh, that will be nothing once she becomes President. I have a strong, strong fear the Rovian Rethuglican machine will go back digging into the weaker & more vulnerable target: Bill. I can see them wanting to drag his name back down in the dirt for 2 reasons: 1. Hillary seems impenetrable, and the Benghazi probes have backfired. 2. His public standing is shining brighter than ever, and they will want to drag him down to W. level of hatred. I am telling you- these shitstains will stop at nothing. I really hope I am wrong about this. I never put anything past the Republicans. I have seen it all from them.

by Anonymousreply 151October 26, 2015 7:30 AM

R151, all true, the Republucans have no integrity. Bear in mind that this goes for anyone who runs for the Democratic nomination, the Rs will attack whoever threatens them. You'll recall that three years ago, the Rs were praising Hillary as a way to taunt President Obama. So, if it wasn't Hillary they were demonizing, it would be Bernie, or whoever is in the lead.

by Anonymousreply 152October 26, 2015 12:49 PM

I wasn't a fan of Roby's line of questioning, but Hillary's cackle when asked if she was alone all night made me hate her 500 times more than I already did.

by Anonymousreply 153December 13, 2020 8:26 PM

R153 Aren't you getting enough attention? What lede are you trying to bury?

by Anonymousreply 154December 13, 2020 10:14 PM

Bumping 2015 threads especially about Hillary provides some sort of calming effect for Defugto where he can forget for a moment about his giant, pimply ass and deformed micro penis.

by Anonymousreply 155December 13, 2020 10:22 PM

Bill & Hillary get to cast Elector votes for Biden. Ha!

Her hair looks gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 14, 2020 11:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!