Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Even better: Let's talk about Geminis!

This is the thread to profess your love for Geminis - or to spew your hatred.

by Anonymousreply 46April 25, 2020 2:50 AM

I'm a Gemini. I have 2 first names, 2 last names, 2 birthdays, and I was born in one of the Twin Cities.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2015 6:05 AM

Two-faced bitches.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2015 6:07 AM

A wild roller coaster ride, as you never quite know with whom you'll be dealing. Two-faced is an apt description, as some are charming to your face while rubbishing you behind your back. Geminis are suppose to be compatible with my sign, but I've never met one I've lasted more than 10 minutes around.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2015 6:09 AM

Yay a thread dedicated to us !!

Geminies love to chat chat chat! Everyone is welcome :D

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2015 6:10 AM

We tease. I know you try, both of you.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2015 6:12 AM

Like a true gemini, I love to talk things out - over and over again! Unfortunately, I can't just "let go", unlike most fellow-geminis.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2015 6:18 AM

yes!more astrology threads bichez!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2015 6:18 AM

Well I like to talk until I go blue in the face.

We are like the little engine that could. We are stronger than many people give us credit for.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2015 6:38 AM

I have the greatest birthday of all time. I am a Gemini on the cusp of Cancer. I can understand both sides of any issue, decipher even the heaviest accented English speakers and imaginative non-linear expressions, and read at a rapid rate. That's all Gemini. Oh yeah, easily bored with the pace of others since gradeschool. I too have two first names and two last names. The Cancer part I won't go into, except to say the evasive sidestepping and outer tough shell with inner tenderness is all there.

It's not so much Gemini that makes me of two minds, it's the cusp that pulls me in different directions.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2015 10:29 AM

We are great. Please continue.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2015 6:36 PM

Partner is a Gemini. Once fully awake in the morning, boy, he's an optimistic chatterbox! One of the smartest people I know but sometimes definitely spacey and lacking practical sense. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2015 6:44 PM

I'm [R1] Have to tell you.....I hate being a Gemini. I hate the duality. It really makes life harder than it needs to be. Well, it does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2015 2:40 AM

When we're gonna talk about ME?

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2015 2:43 AM

Not the brightest....

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2015 2:44 AM

Both Virgo and Gemini are ruled by Mercury. You would think that with both signs being ruled by the same planet we might get along very well.

But Geminis find Virgos boring and tire quickly of them, because Geminis need continuous mental stimulation. Moreover, Geminis aren't at all tactful about it - they like to make it clear to Virgos that they find us boring.

Whenever I hear that someone is a Gemini, I steer as far away as I possibly can, because I know that only dolors lie ahead.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2015 1:51 AM

I'm a real Gemini: two sides. A light one, who gets along with everyone, and a dark one that only comes out at night.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2015 1:57 AM

What's your birthday, R9?

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2015 1:58 AM

Partner is a Gemini and I'm used to it. Smart, but not well-rounded, big picture smart.

Witty, charming, sexy, but not deep or dark.

Loves technology--phones, tablets, laptops, any electronic stuff, even lighting.

Thinks up weird shit in bed, huge dick but sometimes throws on a cock ring for fun.

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2015 2:14 AM

They never fucking stop talking.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2020 4:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2020 4:42 PM

Every sentence starts with "I"

We're not listening to you, we're waiting for you to stop talking so we can talk about ourselves

"I know I just said that a minute ago but I'm different now"

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2020 4:44 PM

I'm a Gemini and I'm a total introvert...not chatty at all.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2020 4:53 PM

What about your alternate personalities, r22? Are they all introverts as well?

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2020 4:55 PM

My mother is a Gemini and literally has a Dr. Jekle/Mr. Hyde personality. Will hug you one minute and bitch-slap you the next. Completely inconsistent and unpredictable behavior.

Haven’t talked to her in over 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2020 4:58 PM

We Geminis are extremely loyal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2020 5:04 PM

I feel like a double Gemini, born in the year of the Rat. Rats are very Gemini-like in their behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2020 5:04 PM

R9 I'm just like you on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer my birthday is June 21 the first day of summer. I tend to be a homebody like Cancers I buy things in 2s when I look in my shopping cart I usually have 2 of each item which is typical of Geminis.

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2020 5:05 PM

I'm May 29. As a Gemini person born on May 29th, I am said to be a very sarcastic person. Oh, really?

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2020 5:08 PM

As a child, I secretly assumed that Memorial Day was an excuse to extend my birthday, being born on the 24th.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2020 5:15 PM

Schizophrenic and dull. Their crazy is only paralleled by Scorpio crazy. Never met a Gemini that wasn’t schizo and unintelligent. It’s like their brains are made out of wet steel wool.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2020 5:22 PM

My partner and I are BOTH geminis! It works.

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2020 5:33 PM

You sure must have some swell times with the two of you turning on and off like lightbulbs.

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2020 5:39 PM

R27, June 20th here. I definitely skew more to the Gemini side.

I am nice, but do not fuck with me or anyone I love. I will reign hell on you that you never imagined.

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2020 5:45 PM

Gemini portrayals are spot on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2020 6:06 PM

R30.

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2020 7:06 PM

R20 whoa, this is scary accurate. I wonder if he dated the same guy I did.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2020 4:30 PM

I feel two ways about them.

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2020 4:41 PM

We have the best of both worlds. Which worlds do you want to talk about?

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2020 4:46 PM

We'll either love you hard and play with you hard, be apathetic about you and / or bored, or want to cut you. Then later rinse repeat. Mercurial, yes. We also need down time after an big "up" time.

by Anonymousreply 39April 22, 2020 5:24 PM

Oh bullshit to all these Gemini schizos ominously declaring “I’m so mysterious and i’ll get you if you fuck with me.”

You’re all too insane to function, much less notice when someone is fucking with you. Your eyes are too busy spinning in two different directions as you gaze at your own reflection in a mud puddle humming “I feel pretty”.

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2020 5:42 AM

OP: You're a Libra aren't ya, darlin'?

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2020 5:46 AM

One of my FWB's had one, good reliable little car. I fixed a big dent in the drivers door for him one time, saved him a trip to a panelbeater. They are quite popular with some of the boy racers here now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2020 5:50 AM

The commercial was on nonstop during the 70s and was, I think, the first Broadway show I knew about. I still use the phrase “Take human bites!” to this day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2020 6:07 AM

I notice the constant pull between desiring change or stability, being introverted or extroverted, being selfish or selfless. Most people seem more consistent in their mindset.

by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2020 6:27 AM

This whole 'oh but yesterday you said...'.. So what? What is the point of being alive and thinking if I think the same thing today as I thought yesterday? I can hold two contradictory ideas in my head at the same time and I don't understand why that's a problem or abnormal. It's a sign of intelligence and the reason why us Geminis are the smartest sign.

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2020 7:02 AM

I do too R43. Actually went on a HS field trip to that show near the end of its run.

by Anonymousreply 46April 25, 2020 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!