Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everything Lesbians Want To Know About Gays But Are Too Afraid To Ask

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2020 7:22 PM

Those three guys do not represent me at all. and my answers would have differed considerably from theirs.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2015 8:05 PM

Could they have found homelier gay men?

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 1:44 PM

It's interesting, there's always some gay man on Datalounge asking about lesbian sex things (or female in general), but I've never seen a lesbian ask about a gay guy's sex life. Ever. Maybe it's not as mysterious.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 2:04 PM

Men want to eat, cum and sleep. Where's the mystery R3?

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 2:07 PM

I hate to dance, they are all nellies with gay voice, the undatables

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 2:09 PM

Lesbians don’t want to know about gay men. There is no need to watch this video.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 2:14 PM

Cutesy garbage content for cutesy garbage people

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 2:16 PM

Garbage content for straight people. Gays or lesbians are not interested in each other.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 2:17 PM

[quote]Lesbians don’t want to know about gay men.

True.

Lesbians tend to dislike gay men.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 2:19 PM

R5 yes.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 2:24 PM

I enjoy dancing (or I did when I was younger). That is not that same as saying I could dance well or with any coordination.

He kind of side stepped the women in bars question. Lesbians, sure. Packs of drunken straight women ... kinda annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 2:30 PM

[quote]but I've never seen a lesbian ask about a gay guy's sex life. Ever. Maybe it's not as mysterious.

There is really no need to ask, you guys lay it all out on DL.

I recall a really good thread here a few years ago where gay men and lesbians asked and answered questions respectfully.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 3:41 PM

I do NOT ever want to know anything about lesbian sex. Ever!

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 3:47 PM

[quote]...asked and answered questions respectfully.

Are you ( R12), sure it was DL? When you said “respectfully “ it threw me off. 😆😉

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2020 4:56 PM

I'd be interested to read that thread. While watching a French lesbian film with my glamor lesbian sister and her gf I was surprised by the film's lesbian sex. These girls were in all kinds of positions!

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2020 7:17 PM

R15: Blue Is the Warmest Color?

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2020 7:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!