Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WATCH: Hillary Clinton Promises to Fight for LGBT Equality in Human Rights Campaign Speech

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton addressed the Human Rights Campaign at a daytime event before the group’s Washington D.C. gala this evening at which Vice President Joe Biden will give the keynote address. Clinton is appearing…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 5:07 AM

The progress we made? What the fuck has she done?

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2015 4:42 AM

What fun tonight on SNL as Hillary showed up in a very funny skit as bartender Val...her playfulness and humor in the scene was right on and the gay rights moment was quick witted...she was awfully spry and healthy tonight and looked fabulous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2015 5:46 AM

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2015 9:11 AM

Cringetastic.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2015 11:03 AM

Hillary on SNL!!! Go girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2015 4:21 PM

A little late for that, cupcake. It's easy to say you want in on the spoils, now that all the hard work is done, isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2015 5:09 PM

But seriously what is up with cankles saying "we"? Her and her husband setback gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2015 5:15 PM

The progress was made by President Obama and former Attorney General Eric Holder when they had to dismantle the damage that Bill Clinton did to the LGBT community and bolster LGBT civil rights. Hillary's trying to take credit for what THEY did now?

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2015 6:43 PM

I mentioned in another thread that John Oliver's show contacted all the candidates about the equality bill, and Hillary was among those who didn't respond. But as I predicted, she has endorsed it:

[quote] Clinton also got huge applause when she said that Congress needs to pass the Equality Act which would forbid anti-LGBT discrimination across the nation:

“It’s a great noble piece of legislation. As president, I will fight for it and I hope many of you will be with me when I sign it.”

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2015 8:24 PM

Why didn't she author it when she was in the Senate?

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2015 8:31 PM

Hillary is a vote whore. She'll say anything to get votes, but has done little to make anyone think that she's telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2015 9:48 PM

[quote] Hillary is a vote whore. She'll say anything to get votes, but has done little to make anyone think that she's telling the truth.

She is a serial liar who has been on both sides of every single issue.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 4:14 AM

‘We’ - maybe she means it?

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 4:26 AM

This thread is so old

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 4:40 AM

If public opinion turned against gay marriage tomorrow so would she.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 4:50 AM

R15 No she wouldn't turn against, her position would just "evolve."

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 4:57 AM

Russian/Trump bots are STILL running against Hillary. Is this what you do to pass the time when the "billionaire's" campaign is out of money?

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!