Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Great British Bake Off’ Star Tamal Ray Turns Up The Heat, Reveals He’s Gay And Single

The Great British Bake Off star Tamal Ray dismayed his female fans while simultaneously raising the hopes of gay men everywhere by revealing that he’s gay and single The trainee anesthetist/amateur baker revealed his orientation after swaths of women…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2021 1:46 PM

Two of my many turn-ons: cross eyed and can bake.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2015 2:37 AM

cute as hell

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2015 2:50 AM

more here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2015 3:31 AM

I thought I bought a Slurpee from him at 7-11 this afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2015 3:36 AM

He's a hot Tamal!

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2015 6:26 PM

god i'd bend him

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2015 9:26 PM

[quote]Ray’s affable personality, humor and sweet smile have won over both male and female viewers.

This quote is from the article and I couldn't agree more, he is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2015 10:10 PM

Of course we knew he smells cookies.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2015 11:53 PM

his anus smells like vanilla extract

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2015 12:35 AM

i want inside in his anus

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2015 12:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2015 3:26 AM

Does nothing to me. Maybe I need to have what y'all are drinking.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2015 1:51 AM

Only people that wouldn't find him attractive are those that are solely into plain white vanilla men. You'd think people would tire of the same ol'.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2015 2:08 AM

And he's a doctor! Ma! I think this could work!

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2015 4:12 AM

I just want to cuddle with him. He seems very huggable.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2015 5:17 AM

R13 I love Mediterranean, Arab, and Black men more than I do blue eyed Nordics.

Still, Tamal does nothing, rien, nada to me?

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2015 8:49 AM

The married white guy in the final hasn't a chance of winning against the cute gay hindu and the delightful muslim woman Nadiya with the hijab, she is a great role model actually and deserves to win if only for her amazing peacock creation last week.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2015 9:01 AM

I don't follow the show but from comments online it seems the white guy Ian is widely disliked. Why?

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2015 9:12 AM

R18, Ian was invincible in the beginning of the season. He won the Star Baker title three weeks in a row which is always a hard pill to swallow for the viewers. He seems slightly Asperger-y and in some ways slightly creepy. I mean he seems nice, is polite and smiles a lot but it all comes off slightly fake. Tamal and Nadya seem warm and real next to him. It's unfair since Ian seems like a nice guy and he's probably trying a bit too hard for the cameras. Not all of us are naturally likable the way Tamal is.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2015 10:44 AM

This is one for the 'gifs you could watch all day' thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2015 12:55 PM

I just started watching this show. Do we get it a year behind on PBS in the US? Saw an episode with Tamal, but it was marked as being a new ep. Either way, yes, he's a cutie. And, damn, this show is torture to watch if you're counting carbs. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2016 5:51 AM

r4, Yep you gave your money to a hot arab whose family probably owns the store, you racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22July 18, 2016 5:57 AM

No, it depends what PBS buys. And what you are watching is Season 6.

Oh, and remember Pillsbury owns the American rights to the phrase bake off hence the American renaming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 18, 2016 5:57 AM

I need him inside me. Quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2017 2:21 AM

Very cute.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2017 2:22 AM

This is like year's old! HOW DARE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2017 2:23 AM

R25 / R26, I think the Bake Off is in re-runs on PBS in the States on Sundays. Tamal may be new to some folks this Summer, I'm not sure what season they're on.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2017 2:26 AM

I just discovered him. Until I searched for this thread, I had no idea he had come out already. But I strongly suspected he'd be a DL fave.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2017 2:29 AM

PBS just started showing Season/Series 8 (the final Mary/Sue/Mel series) last Friday. There are a couple of cuties, but no one in Tamal's league. Selasi and the ginger are my favorites so far. (They're the two guys in this magazine cover.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2017 2:35 AM

Oh god, that Howdy Doody looking kid cracked me up. (No spoilers - I promise)

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2017 2:51 AM

Do they run "An Extra Slice" on PBS too?

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2017 2:52 AM

He looks so cute in his tux at the BAFTAS. Does he have another tv show now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2017 8:03 AM

R31 No. They even cut the segments where either Sue or Mel discusses the history of various food items (although they used to show it in the past.) It's the same with "Call the Midwife" where they cut one or two scenes out of each episode. Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2017 7:34 PM

They cut the History Bits!

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2017 8:32 PM

Fuggo.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2021 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!