Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

what do you order at DQ?

I like a big ol blizzard with extra reece's peanut butter cups.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2020 8:16 PM

I wasn't even aware Dairy Queen even existed. It must be in the poor white trash part of the city.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2015 10:43 PM

po white trash is rite.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2015 10:45 PM

I love Dairy Queen.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2015 10:52 PM

Rarely go, but I tend to get their $5 lunch which includes a burger, fries, drink and small Blizzard. More food & better quality (relatively speaking) than you get at McD's or BK for the same price. And I always put Reese's PBC in the Blizzard.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2015 10:54 PM

Brownie cookie dough blizzard.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2015 11:01 PM

burger & onion rings, plain soft cone.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2015 11:05 PM

There's a DQ in a neighbourhood next to mine and it's quite nice

I like the Rolo Blizzard

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2015 11:07 PM

Nothing, tastes like slop

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2015 11:07 PM

In LA, we had Foster Freeze

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2015 11:07 PM

[quote]There's a DQ in a neighbourhood next to mine and it's quite nice

Aren't you ascared them tornadies may get yer trailer?

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2015 11:19 PM

Large chocolate chip Blizzard with extra chocolate. They use the same, yummy chocolate they dip their ice cream cones in. I like their cherry limeades too. Not quite as much as Sonic's, but still good.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2015 11:26 PM

R1 is a lying fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 3:27 PM

I haven't been to DQ in years, but when I did go I too liked a "big ole blizzard." I'm having trouble remembering the kind I liked: I just looked at the site and it was the Turtle Pecan Cluster - 1200 calories, baby.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 3:45 PM

When I am on a road trip, and I see a Dairy Queen I usually stop off. I get dip cones, peanut buster parfait, chicken strip basket, chicken fried steak basket, root beer floats, cheese burgers, and the odd butterscotch sundae. Not all in one sitting mind you. Im not that much of a pig.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 3:56 PM

Yup BIG vanilla cone dipped in butterscotch.......

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 4:08 PM

Mr. Misty

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2020 4:13 PM

I remember when you could get a garden burger, REAL burger, for $1. I always called it a garden burger because you got what you wanted on it no extra charge. I always got cheese, lett, tom, onion, and pic. So good I always ate two!

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2020 4:15 PM

When I was a kid the Peanut Buster Parfaits were absolutely delicious. Recently I stayed at a hotel and there was a Dairy Queen next-door so I thought I’d have one. They’re not nearly as good as they used to be. Synthetic tasting. And they’re smaller too.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2020 4:16 PM

Drive by get a coke whatever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2020 4:19 PM

Libby is all of us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2020 4:20 PM

There's a DQ in practically every town in Texas, where it's a state institution. Oldsters gather in the morning for breakfast, high school students gather at night after football games. Mom and kids are there at all times.

In big cities they're harder to find, you have to drive out to the suburbs to get a chocolate-dipped cone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2020 4:29 PM

I keep seeing a DQ commercial for a big hamburger with onion rings and two types of sauce and it looks delicious. Plus, it's pumpkin pie blizzard season!

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2020 8:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!