Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm in lust with my cousin, part two

Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 60101/15/2016

Still waiting to hear if the carpet matches the drapes.

by Anonymousreply 109/10/2015

Over 8900 views of the first thread

by Anonymousreply 209/10/2015

Linking back to part one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309/10/2015

Still waiting for a picture of the carpet's backside.

by Anonymousreply 409/10/2015

Thanks for starting a sequel thread guys. I'm having a blast on vacation, and guess who texted me yesterday? I told him I'll get him a souvenir.

by Anonymousreply 509/10/2015

Uhuhh! Buying presents for the boyfriend, are we? -Get him a tan turtle-neck sweater! It goes with his pants as well as the carpet!

by Anonymousreply 609/10/2015

Haha! No, it's nothing like that. In bring souvenirs for lots of people.

by Anonymousreply 709/10/2015

I'm bringing... Damned iPhone!

by Anonymousreply 809/10/2015

At first I thought you meant you where buying him a damn iPhone. I thought that was a bit extravagant...

by Anonymousreply 909/10/2015

No one wants some trashy tchotchke from your vacation, OP. Save your money.

by Anonymousreply 1009/10/2015

Go to the local sex shop and get him a bottle opener (for his beers) with a cute penis attached to it. Of course, it should have the name of the town you're visiting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1109/10/2015

[quote] I'm having a blast on vacation, and guess who texted me yesterday?

You got a text on Wednesday, OP? Seems like Cuz wants to hook up earlier each week.

by Anonymousreply 1209/10/2015

This is an especially sweet tale.

Really, I'm glad the cousin is so relaxed about everything, I wonder if OP's pillow talk has included the sharing of any past experiences...

by Anonymousreply 1309/10/2015

Yeah, what [italic]do[/italic] you two talk about for hours at a time?

by Anonymousreply 1409/11/2015

They talk about whether Keanu Reeves and John Travolta are gay or not... And how to best to get mud out of the carpet of course. What else is there to talk about?

by Anonymousreply 1509/11/2015

can we expect another chapter tomorrow, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1609/12/2015

r16 OP is away from his home city this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 1709/12/2015

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 1809/12/2015

They could have phone sex, or facetime each other

by Anonymousreply 1909/12/2015

Hey all. I'm back home! I'm expecting to talk to him sometime this week. I ended up getting him a shot glass.

As for what we talk about, the topics vary from politics (yep), sex, marriage, music, and various other family members.

by Anonymousreply 2009/13/2015

Oh my.... you are talking marriage all ready? You are still moving fast, I see!

by Anonymousreply 2109/14/2015

OP, you should now be talking along the lines of "so, now that we know each other a lot better, there's something I've really wanted to ask you: what sexual fantasies do you have? What are things you've always wondered about, but have never tried?" Make sure to ask him this [italic]before[/italic] sex as many men who think they are straight become rather inhibited and closemouthed after having an orgasm.

If he really has been primarily with women before his cuckolding experiences and his play with you, I would bet the topic of light bondage and/or being tied up and out-of-control will be mentioned. Ask him if he has any curiosity about sex toys. Just imagine having his arms spread eagled on your headboard while you insert a string of anal beads up his backside.

Of course, if he really trusts you, he might actually admit to wondering what it felt like to be fucked. If he says that, go [italic]really[/italic] slowly on this...make it a progression over multiple sessions. For example, we already know he liked your finger up his ass; question: did you curl your finger back around and massage his prostate? If you do that while slowly stroking his well-lubed cock, I think you will blow his mind...among other things.

by Anonymousreply 2209/14/2015

R22, remember that OP likes Cuz's weight on him and Cuz likes the illusion of being in control.

by Anonymousreply 2309/14/2015

Perhaps cousin would like being the one, who does the binding, then... :D ...I'm really looking forward for THAT session!

by Anonymousreply 2409/14/2015

The way the cuz sucks cock, uninhibited and with enthusiasm, leads me to believe OP's is not the first one in his mouth

by Anonymousreply 2509/14/2015

He WAS in prison! Loads of guys go to prison, then say they did nothing, when really they played with cock, left, right and centre!

by Anonymousreply 2609/14/2015

This thread (and part one) is so hot. And I'm in lust with the cousin, too. Nice dick, nice ass, nice thighs and nice socked feet. He wears jeans well.

by Anonymousreply 2709/14/2015

Weekend's almost here!

by Anonymousreply 2809/17/2015

update about texts and calls, please

by Anonymousreply 2909/17/2015

He just called me. Sleep was in his voice, but he's coming over later. I knew it. I told him about the shot glass I got him.

by Anonymousreply 3009/18/2015

Somebody's getting fucked tonight!

by Anonymousreply 3109/18/2015

I hope you have plenty of Fleet on hand, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 3209/18/2015

Waiting for update, will this be a two day marathon?

by Anonymousreply 3309/19/2015

R33, signs point to Yes.

by Anonymousreply 3409/19/2015

This saga is extremely boner-inducing, but can we take up a collection to get OP a phone with a better camera?

Just teasing you OP. Grainy or not, I'd love to see more pics of cuz's naked body. Chest/torso and more of those meaty thighs!

by Anonymousreply 3509/20/2015

They're basking in the afterglow of sweaty hole eating, cocksucking and ass stabbing.

I hope they kissed this time, too...

by Anonymousreply 3609/20/2015

Whether romance ensued, R36, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that a two-week hiatus amped up the intensity and more than a souvenir shot glass was exchanged.

by Anonymousreply 3709/20/2015

He really keeps us in suspense. Damn you cousin fucker! MORE

by Anonymousreply 3809/20/2015

I hope he tells his weekend tales before he showers and brushes his teeth. I want to be able to smell those musky balls on his breath as he informs us of this weekend's tan carpet ride! .

by Anonymousreply 3909/20/2015

Well boys, it was another fun Friday. He was wearing my favorite (black t-shirt and jeans) when he came over. I took some pics of his big thighs in those jeans as we talked. We made a booze run, as usual (ha!), came back and drank, ate pizza and smoked some bud (him, not me). We drove in his car this time and he had the music blaring and the car smelled of weed and car incense (I was half thrilled and half afraid that we'd be pulled over by the cops!). He sort of hit on two young women in the store we went to, and one of them was so tickled that she was blushing. I was laughing inwardly, because she didn't have a clue that he'd be going back home with me for some fun. You could see his boxers peeking out from the top of his jeans, which was probably a turn-on for the girl too, although it was probably his big brown eyes and natural swag that did it.

Anyway, he liked the shot glass I got him. When we got back, he did several shots of JD from it to "break it in" as he said. I bought a six pack of Blue Moon and was tipsy after only drinking two (Blue Moon always has that effect on me). We hung out on the balcony when it got dark and I started stroking him off out there. Before that, he mentioned wanting to see a woman fuck another woman with a strap-on. I said how about her using it on you? He laughed a little, which I took as his being ok with it. We actually talked for a good long while out there, prolonging the inevitable, of course. When we came back inside, he stripped everything off except his t-shirt and starting stroking his cock in front of me. I tried to play it off, giving him the "OMG, I can't believe you're doing this" face, but he wasn't having it. He sat on the couch, poured some Jack into the shot glass and then poured it onto his cock. I was on my knees in an instant. I blew him for what seemed like an eternity, and when I pulled off to play with his head with my tongue, I was surprised by how much precum he had. He was also muskier than usual, but not in a dirty way--it was just fucking hot. He pulled his shirt off and made me take my clothes off (I hadn't yet undressed) and told me to get on the floor and spread my legs in the air. I figured he was going to eat my ass, and he did. He did it so well that I wanted to come, but he always seems to know when to stop just in time. I seemed to pay more attention to his nipples than usual this time around too, and he liked it. After he ate my ass, he flipped over on his back and I crawled between his legs and inched my way up his body until I reached his chest, where I proceeded to give him what was probably the best (if not the only) nipple play he's ever experienced (biting, sucking, licking and pinching included). He made me stop, not with words, but by gripping my shoulders and giving me a look. I instantly knew that he wanted to fuck, and for some reason, I was scared. We did it the last time he was here, but I'd never seen that look from him. He started to kiss my neck and asked if I had any condoms. I told him yes (and lube too, which I picked up as soon as I got back from vacation, lol). I went to get them and when I came back, he was laying on the couch, on his side. I put the rubber on him and lubed him up myself (with two hands) and then he stood up while I positioned myself to get my asshole nice and slick. Let me say this...he fucked me so good that I neatly lost my mind. It was at least a straight half hour of him pumping me, slowing down, and then plowing the living daylights out of me again. I don't exactly know how to put it into words, but this boy almost made me fall in love with him the other night. He pulled out and barely got the condom off before he shot his load all over my torso. I'd already come way before him, while he was fucking me. If I close my eyes and concentrate, I can still feel him.

by Anonymousreply 4009/20/2015

(Con't)

He stayed until yesterday morning and left after taking a shower (he free balled when he got out and got dressed, which excited the hell out of me. I gave him one of my white v-neck undershirts to wear, and he balled his boxers up and shoved them into his back pocket, and I'm not ashamed to say that I sniffed them when he was in the shower, lol). By the way, he told me the shot glass is staying in his car. I'm tempted to give him a call, but it somehow always works out that he's the one who contacts me first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4109/20/2015

I told you it was a bad fuck, if him lying on top of you felt better than the fuck. So happy to hear it turned out better this time around. Can you walk straight?

by Anonymousreply 4209/20/2015

[quote] I tried to play it off, giving him the "OMG, I can't believe you're doing this" face, but he wasn't having it.

LOL, good thing. Cuz sure gets down to business, and you are well prepared. Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 4309/20/2015

[quote]Can you walk straight?

Yeah, but I can't keep from getting hard just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 4409/20/2015

[quote] He started to kiss my neck

[quote]this boy almost made me fall in love with him

Just observing that things are progressing, er...forward in an interesting way. I wouldn't say "getting serious" because you're so easygoing with each other; there's no angst or possessiveness or communication BS. Enjoy the afterglow.

by Anonymousreply 4509/20/2015

Careful,Op. Your using the "L" word ! Get ahold of yourself,girl,your just dickmatized !

by Anonymousreply 4609/20/2015

OK, now we need video.

Webcam, OP. Webcam!

by Anonymousreply 4709/21/2015

Webcam?? No way! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 4809/21/2015

Lol R46 I still have a firm grasp on the situation (pardon the pun).

by Anonymousreply 4909/21/2015

The jeans are nice, but does he own any caftans?

by Anonymousreply 5009/21/2015

I'm going to miss you, Jackie Collins.

by Anonymousreply 5109/21/2015

[quote]The jeans are nice, but does he own any caftans?

Ha! I'm going to venture a guess and say no,

by Anonymousreply 5209/21/2015

Well, thanks OP, now I have a hardon at work. Luckily, I have an office with a door. :-)

by Anonymousreply 5309/21/2015

Did you get a picture of his unclothed ass?

by Anonymousreply 5409/21/2015

OP you've described your cuz in such good detail, but what about yourself? Do you consider yourself hot? Who do you look like who's famous?

by Anonymousreply 5509/21/2015

Lol R53, hard ons are good. I didnt get a pic of his ass, but I did ogle it a few times over the weekend.

R55, I've briefly described myself before, but some folks have suggested that I hold off on revealing too much because they have their own fantasies in their head about me and him.

by Anonymousreply 5609/21/2015

OP, have you thought about trying a vibrating dildo on him ? If he enjoys it, he might let you plow him.

by Anonymousreply 5709/21/2015

Did we establish? East coast or left coast? ... or flyover state?

by Anonymousreply 5809/22/2015

I don't think OP wants to let too much info out, not even which coast he lives on.

by Anonymousreply 5909/22/2015

The whole story and OP's hospitable demeanor (with Cuz and with us) scream South.

by Anonymousreply 6009/22/2015

LOL REPLY 60

by Anonymousreply 6109/22/2015

Sweet!

by Anonymousreply 6209/23/2015

I Facebooked with him tonight. He sent me another "WYD?" inbox. This may be another magical weekend. Here are two more pics from last weekend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6309/24/2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6409/24/2015

Cool, OP. Notice how it's getting to be a routine thing with Cuz locking you in early for the weekend? I'll go out on a limb, here, and say its starting to look like you and Cuz are dating. Got anything special planned?

by Anonymousreply 6509/24/2015

Dating! Haha! Nothing really special planned. Might be another weekend here.

by Anonymousreply 6609/24/2015

Although for someone who is so protective of his carpet, there is an awful lot of stuff on the floor in those photos ...

by Anonymousreply 6709/24/2015

I like the way he's always sitting in very suggestive manners - very laid back, hips thrusted forward, legs spread open in invitation and anticipation...

The only thing missing is him grinding his crotch area :)

by Anonymousreply 6809/25/2015

[quote]Although for someone who is so protective of his carpet, there is an awful lot of stuff on the floor in those photos ...

I don't mind stuff that you can pick up, it's just shoes that I don't like on the carpet because it's so light.

[quote]I like the way he's always sitting in very suggestive manners - very laid back, hips thrusted forward, legs spread open in invitation and anticipation...

I'm beginning to think he's doing it in purpose ;)

[quote]The only thing missing is him grinding his crotch area :)

Well, he is holding his sack in the one pic!

by Anonymousreply 6909/25/2015

Is there an ever-so-slight bell-bottomish flare in those jeans?

by Anonymousreply 7009/25/2015

Never mind the chachkis... OP needs to buy him a new pair of dungarees

by Anonymousreply 7109/25/2015

I wonder if Happy Hour has officially started at Cousins Central. We probably won't hear from OP until Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 7209/25/2015

So what is his anus like?

by Anonymousreply 7309/25/2015

Given the laid-back vibe of the OP and the Blatino cousin's tatts, I'd say that this may be a West Coast love affair.

by Anonymousreply 7409/26/2015

Just thought I'd drop in while he's in the shower, but he came yesterday evening. He called me while driving, and of course I said he could come over. He had food and a bottle of honey Jack Daniels (which is actually pretty good). We didn't fuck right away--the deed was actually done around midnight, but he did tease the hell out of me throughout the night (at one point he was sitting with his legs spread super wide while sporadically rubbing his bulge). I prodded him again about what he did sexually when he was in jail, but he's sticking with the jerking off story (although there was a point when it seemed like he was weakening).

Ok, can't type for long, but I think he may stay until later tonight. Suffice it to say, he fucked me senseless again, and came inside me (well, inside the condom, of course). I even went for it and sucked his toes, which is something I haven't done with anybody in a while. Before he went to take a shower, I managed to snatch my phone and take this pic of his ass...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7509/26/2015

Why are you using condoms? Ruins the story.

by Anonymousreply 7609/26/2015

Yasss that ass is THICK!

by Anonymousreply 7709/26/2015

Hoo boy, OP, that's some man booty. Thanks for the status update!

by Anonymousreply 7809/26/2015

R75 Yesssss thanks for the ass pic.

by Anonymousreply 7909/27/2015

Dropping in to say that he did end up staying until late Saturday night. I sucked him off again before he left. It's getting to the point now where there's practically no awkwardness in initiating the fooling around with him, though he's usually the one to start it. He left his sunglasses over here so I'm sure he'll be back for them!

Here's a pic of him from when he first got here on Saturday (obscured face, of course...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8009/28/2015

Butt pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8109/28/2015

lol @ r80. He looks very handsome OP, sexy, thick, and caramel colored, my fave!

by Anonymousreply 8209/28/2015

It really is enjoyable following you two, and that pic at r80 is the best yet.

by Anonymousreply 8309/28/2015

I agree about that photo at R80. His creamy Blatino skin is gorgeous, and I'm loving what appears to be thick eyebrows and long lashes. I'm a sucker for a man with nice brows and lashes.

by Anonymousreply 8409/28/2015

[quoteI'm loving what appears to be thick eyebrows and long lashes. I'm a sucker for a man with nice brows and lashes

Me too. OP, I know he said he kissed your neck, but have you kissed him? From the looks of that pic he is very handsome and I could not resist sucking on his lips as well lol

by Anonymousreply 8509/28/2015

Did he suck your dick again this weekend ?

by Anonymousreply 8609/28/2015

Thank you for thinking of us, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8709/29/2015

Wow. He is totally hot. I wish I had a fuck buddy like Cuz!

Good work, OP!

by Anonymousreply 8809/29/2015

OP, those are mighty big hearts over Cuz's face. Methinks somebody may be falling in love...

by Anonymousreply 8909/29/2015

Thanks for the comments guys. He is gorgeous, for sure. I wouldn't mind going whole hog kissing him actually. LOL about the hearts. They were just about the best things on that image hosting site to obscure his face with. I do love him though...like a cousin ;)

by Anonymousreply 9009/29/2015

So where do you go from here? You feel upset if he just cut you off today and you guys never do it again? Is he ever going to come out?

by Anonymousreply 9109/29/2015

Oh no, I wouldn't mind if things slowed down. I really wasn't expecting things to go nearly this far. He still likes pussy, but I'm glad to help him explore other parts of his sexuality. I can't see him settling down with a man, but you never know.

by Anonymousreply 9209/29/2015

Well, it's good to hear you say that, OP. The frequency of these encounters, if this truly is just a fuckbuddy type of scenario, will inevitably slow down - so at least you're being realistic and won't be totally crestfallen when they do. Your 'ratings' here on the DL, might go down, but there are worse tragedies in life.

It's good while it's lasting!

by Anonymousreply 9309/29/2015

This is a great thread, thank you, OP

by Anonymousreply 9409/29/2015

Why is everyone so sure Cuz is gonna taper off? It's been a potent combination of alcohol, weed, takeout, lube and DEEP fuckin'/suckin' cousin action. He's been hooking up with OP practically every weekend since this started, pussy notwithstanding. We may be looking at a true Kinsey 3.

by Anonymousreply 9509/29/2015

[quote]We may be looking at a true Kinsey 3.

Shhh... you don't want to break the DL!

by Anonymousreply 9609/29/2015

I know, R96, I've tangled with the "Kinsey 6 Troll" et al. Apparently, I'm not allowed to self-identify as gay, even though I've been with the same partner for years.

by Anonymousreply 9709/29/2015

There's no evidence cuz has been getting any pussy since this affair began...

by Anonymousreply 9809/29/2015

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 9910/01/2015

Do you ask him if he fucks around w/ women or if he's dating anyone?

by Anonymousreply 10010/02/2015

Ditch the rubbers and report back to us.

by Anonymousreply 10110/02/2015

Goodness, I can't support what our dear R101 is suggesting, even if it is more fun to imagine hot cousins barebacking.

by Anonymousreply 10210/02/2015

[quote]Ditch the rubbers and report back to us.

Nonsense. Not trying to sound bitchy but the cuz was in jail and if he had sex there it was most probably unprotected.

by Anonymousreply 10310/02/2015

Well, I just got the call boys. I swear, I haven't had the sex floodgates open this much in quite some time, but I'm having a ball.

by Anonymousreply 10410/02/2015

[quote]Why is everyone so sure Cuz is gonna taper off?

OP is getting his floodgates opened, but Cuz is inevitably going to realize how much man ass he could get. That's if he hasn't already and OP is just his scheduled weekend head/pussy that he adds to what he gets during the week. And let's not forget this dude was locked up so I think the ladder is the case. But OP isn't completely sprung yet, or so he says :)

by Anonymousreply 10510/02/2015

[quote]but I'm having a ball.

I'll say!

by Anonymousreply 10610/02/2015

>>so I think the ladder is the case

Step ladder or extension...?

Either way, I hope they kiss this weekend...

And I don't think cuz thinks OP is just a piece of ass, since they hang out and talk for hours on end; there is a real friendship here, if not more.

by Anonymousreply 10710/02/2015

Cuz may be gettin' pussy during the week, but he's not getting enough of OP.

OP takes REAL good care of him.

Enjoy your weekend, OP!

by Anonymousreply 10810/02/2015

Have 2 balls while you're at it

by Anonymousreply 10910/03/2015

OP should document his anal orgasms from Cuz here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11010/03/2015

[quote]...so I think the ladder is the case.

Oh, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 11110/03/2015

R110, that is one of the best threads on here. It's informative, brutally honest and insanely funny, as only a DL thread can be.

by Anonymousreply 11210/03/2015

Sunday Sipping my Sunday morning Mimosa, waiting for weekend updates...

by Anonymousreply 11310/04/2015

Update guys. He left Saturday evening because he had to unexpectedly go into work, but if not for that, he'd probably still be here.

I can still smell his sandalwood oil, mostly on my couch.

His first words to me after "Hey," were that he was horny as fuck. I said I was too. He sat and fiddled around with his phone a bit before beckoning me over to him. He said "Why are you still dressed?" and I asked him the same thing. Needless to say, we were both naked within seconds (well, he actually kept his shirt on, which I don't mind because a guy being naked except for a t-shirt turns me on). I sat in his lap and gripped his head as he kissed my chest, and the entire time I could feel his cock hardening. I got up to get some protection and lube, and when I came back he was rock hard with his legs spread wide. I figured this sight called for a good blow job, which is exactly what I gave him for what was at least a pleasurably agonizing fifteen minutes. He was sweaty when I was done, and for some odd reason I just blurted out "Lay down." He laid on his stomach, and I marveled at his big, hairy, mocha-colored buns. I don't think I need to tell you that I dove in. I pre-came a lot because his ass was getting me so hot. He even allowed me to finger him again, but not without some slight resistance at first. When I'd really gotten into it, he was moaning so loudly that I was grateful his face was buried in the cushion of my couch. When I was done, I asked him if I could snap some pics of his ass, and he said yes, but he wanted some of mine too (I happily obliged).

After that, he told me to get on my knees on the couch, to which I also happily obliged. He slipped the condom on, lubed up my ass with careful fingers, eased into me and then proceeded to fuck me senseless doggie style. I blew on my couch, and he pulled out and blew all over my back. I had a hell of a time trying to get the stain out (there's still a wet spot on my cushion). I texted him a little while after he left and jokingly told him that I'm sending him the cleaning bill.

He took his shirt off after we wiped off and, completely naked, he stepped out onto the balcony to smoke a joint. I was nervous about him doing that at first, but it was dark by that point so I just said fuck it. I went out with him and, although I had no intent on smoking any, I had to relent went he said, "Take a hit of this kush." I don't know why, but something about the way he said the word "kush" was so sexy. He exaggeratedly elongated the "sh". Sounds silly, I know, but you had to be there.

We got silly out there for a while, but when a car turned into my apartment complex, I freaked out and went inside, thinking that they would see our naked asses out there! He laughed hysterically and followed me back in. He put his boxers back on but nothing else, and I put my boxer-briefs back on and we played a board game (I know!) for two rounds. I won both times and we fell asleep on the floor. When I woke up late the next morning (it was after 11 am), he was snoring. He was up not long after, and left a few hours later because of work. We didn't fuck again, but believe me, I was fully satisfied.

Oh, and he did remember to take the sunglasses that he left over here the last time.

by Anonymousreply 11410/04/2015

Just before the action began...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11510/04/2015

Butt (I remembered to put the flash on this time)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11610/04/2015

More butt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11710/04/2015

He looks so thick and muscly! Have yall done missionary yet?

by Anonymousreply 11810/04/2015

Do you think he would let you fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 11910/04/2015

[quote]He looks so thick and muscly! Have yall done missionary yet?

Yep, we sure have.

[quote]Do you think he would let you fuck him?

He likes me fingering his ass, even though he's a bit gun-shy about it at times. He definitely likes having his ass eaten. It could be a possibility, but I'd rather let him tell me if he wants to to it.

by Anonymousreply 12010/04/2015

My word! His ass is making me hungry!

by Anonymousreply 12110/04/2015

Ditch the rubbers and this will be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 12210/04/2015

Don't listen to R122, OP.

Believe me, this has been interesting enough since your first post 11 weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 12310/04/2015

OP, amazing report; thanks for keeping us in the loop. What a hawt furry bubble butt. Coming to you all horny and going for it immediately says Cuz is probably not getting any during the week. Or maybe you've spoiled him for pussy.

R122, this isn't a porn blog. OP, keep trusting your instincts.

by Anonymousreply 12410/04/2015

Oh yeah, I absolutely never have unprotected sex. He doesn't mind condoms, anyway. The rubbers stay.

Agreed about the butt comments!

by Anonymousreply 12510/04/2015

I bet if you ask to give him a massage, and then you straddle him with your member between his ass cheeks, that he will let you enter him. The success of this technique is better than the "bend and snap."

by Anonymousreply 12610/04/2015

This may not be a porn blog but my dick is hard as fuck right now and I'm yanking it and about to blow a load all over Cuz's ass shots.

by Anonymousreply 12710/04/2015

[quote]This may not be a porn blog but my dick is hard as fuck right now and I'm yanking it and about to blow a load all over Cuz's ass shots.

On your phone's screen or on the computer screen?

by Anonymousreply 12810/04/2015

Phone screen, r128. Easier to manhandle in bed.

Went to xtube and came back to cuz for the happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 12910/04/2015

How come you guys always sleep on the floor? Fucking AND sleeping on the floor?

by Anonymousreply 13010/05/2015

I think a move to the bed might be too much of an acknowledgment for Cuz that he is now involved in an actual same-sex relationship.

by Anonymousreply 13110/05/2015

R131 makes a good point. I've been urging caution, having had mixed results with "straightish" guys who can snap back like rubber bands if you push 'em where they don't want to go. This is moving forward partly because of booze and weed, but also because these two seem pretty sexually compatible. OP is fine with Cuz taking the lead, and when he wants to introduce something new he he "sets the table" for it, then waits for Cuz to ask.

by Anonymousreply 13210/05/2015

Also, I noticed this...

[quote]I sat in his lap and gripped his head as he kissed my chest

by Anonymousreply 13310/05/2015

[quote]How come you guys always sleep on the floor? Fucking AND sleeping on the floor?

Ha! The carpet is pretty comfortable, actually.

He's only been in my bedroom maybe once in all the weeks he's been coming here.

by Anonymousreply 13410/05/2015

Ditch. The. Rubbers.

by Anonymousreply 13510/05/2015

I couldn't continue getting fucked on the floor and couch lol.I would have to get him into my bed.

OP, you do sound like you are kind of afraid of him, for reasons r132 mentioned. He knows it. Once he knows you aren't afraid of him the walls will come down and he will open up (hopefully in more ways than one lol). I know you are keeping this casual. Your encounters have been hot to read, but for me it wont hit a climax until you start fucking with his head. Once you get in there he will be blowing up your phone ALL WEEK baby!

by Anonymousreply 13610/05/2015

Good points. I'm not afraid of him at all, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that the apprehensive me from back when this all started isn't still somewhere waaaaayyyyy back in the recesses of my mind. I like the idea of getting in his head. I guess I must not be too shabby at that since he's usually the one Facebooking and calling me. He has a certain take charge personality that I do find hot.

by Anonymousreply 13710/05/2015

He should cut you for making him wear a rubber.

by Anonymousreply 13810/05/2015

Give it a rest R138

by Anonymousreply 13910/05/2015

Make him take you out and buy you dinner at least. Yeesh! Fucking on the carpet. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 14010/05/2015

[quote]I'm not afraid of him at all,

you should invite him in your sacred bed then lol

by Anonymousreply 14110/05/2015

[quote]you should invite him in your sacred bed then lol

If I do, you all will be the first to know, lol.

by Anonymousreply 14210/05/2015

[quote]He has a certain take charge personality that I do find hot.

Folks, are you even listening? OP likes being courted. Stop pushing him to "make things happen." He's already in Cuz's head (and we all know that the one who's really in control is the power bottom).

by Anonymousreply 14310/05/2015

[quote]OP likes being courted

Well if your idea of courting is getting fucked on carpeted floor every weekend then...I guess so.

by Anonymousreply 14410/05/2015

Neither of you are listening. He has stated he wants a fuck buddy, not a husband.

The fraus and virgins are projecting onto the wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 14510/05/2015

[quote]He has stated he wants a fuck buddy

I know that dude. Im just saying. If Cuz is going to come over for this weekly booty call then OP might as well get comfortable and get his back blown out in his bed. Especially if he is getting on there in years like yourself, this floor thing will be all fun until OP's back GOES OUT

by Anonymousreply 14610/05/2015

OP is getting some and he is loving it. Everyone else just butt out.

by Anonymousreply 14710/05/2015

I have noticed that since the OP started getting fucked, cuz hasn't sucked his dick. Or at least OP hasn't mentioned it lately...

by Anonymousreply 14810/05/2015

Mix this with baby powder and both your ass and your carpet will be fresh as a spring meadow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14910/05/2015

[quote]Well if your idea of courting is getting fucked on carpeted floor every weekend then...I guess so.

We were on the couch this past weekend and have been several times before.

by Anonymousreply 15010/06/2015

[quote]Everyone else just butt out.

Pun intended?

by Anonymousreply 15110/06/2015

That butt!

Fantastic. I'm pea green, OP!

Now that you're kind of a thing, I see the DL sniping has begun. Don't listen to the cunty cunts, just keep having a good time.

by Anonymousreply 15210/06/2015

lmao r149.

by Anonymousreply 15310/06/2015

Lol thanks, R152.

by Anonymousreply 15410/06/2015

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 15510/06/2015

Please get him to suck your dick gain, since he does it so well and for such a long time. You just have to present it to him close to his face, and he'll know what to do...!

by Anonymousreply 15610/06/2015

My God,Id eat that gorgeous furry ass for hours,and I don't even LIKE eating ass ! Ive followed OP avidly from the beginning,but I must say,I NEED a cock pic ! As far as pushing cuz in any direction,be it the bedroom or whatever,DONT! As another poster stated,straight men can be very touchy about how they will comply,and even something as simple as insisting on the bed can make it to real for them and they'll be out the door like Flash Gordon ! God that's a gorgeous ass !

by Anonymousreply 15710/06/2015

R157, I think the OP posted a dick pic of the cousin in part 1 of this thread. It's pretty big if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 15810/06/2015

So your right R158 ! I don't know HOW I missed it ! FANK YOU !

by Anonymousreply 15910/06/2015

That pic was cut, unlike the cousin... we need a full view next time...

by Anonymousreply 16010/06/2015

I had to dig back into IILWMC part one, but I found the one pic that the OP posted of his cuz stroking off...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16110/06/2015

My mouth watered a little at the sight of cuz' hard cock at r161

by Anonymousreply 16210/08/2015

You know what? Nobody has said this yet - a DL classic quip - and it merits to be said.

by Anonymousreply 16310/08/2015

I want the OP's cousin in THE WORST WAY. He's one lucky bastard, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 16410/08/2015

Hey, it's almost that time of the week for Cuz to be making his customary booty call....

by Anonymousreply 16510/08/2015

One ringie-dingie, two ringie-dingies...

Is this the party to whom I am speaking?

by Anonymousreply 16610/09/2015

Hey there!

I'm sure you all pretty much know what happened last night. I was sneaky and managed to record the sound of him moaning as I blew him. It's a very short clip, but you can hear him in this link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16710/10/2015

YASSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 16810/10/2015

OMG, it's faint but I almost busted a nut hearing it and imagining it...

by Anonymousreply 16910/10/2015

He left this afternoon. We had fun as usual. No intercourse this time, but we sucked each other off and finished it with some hot frottage (him on top). I snapped this after he'd conked out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17010/10/2015

I can't hear anything at R167! :-(

by Anonymousreply 17110/10/2015

R171, pump up the volume.

by Anonymousreply 17210/10/2015

Good onya, OP! Hey, thanks for the audio file. This thread is a multimedia extravaganza.

by Anonymousreply 17310/10/2015

OP, did you kiss yet? It seems natural during frottage...

by Anonymousreply 17410/10/2015

Can't believe all you horny losers are hot and bothered over that dumpy ass and flabby body at R170 Resembles a drunk passed out at a flop house.

This thread is collaborative fiction at its most pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 17510/10/2015

We sort of did last night. R174, but it wasn't as deep and long as I'd eventually like to. For the most part, his head was buried in my shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 17610/10/2015

Maybe not deep or long enough but a good start nonetheless...!

by Anonymousreply 17710/10/2015

r175, stop being a H A T E R!

[quote]but it wasn't as deep and long as I'd eventually like to.

OP, are sure you aren't making this more than NSA sex? I thought you said you wanted to keep the kissing to minimum. That deep long intimate kissing after you guys do it will eventually turn this into something more for both of you. But of course we'd love to read about that here! ;)

Im also still mad that he sleeps on your floor.

by Anonymousreply 17810/11/2015

Why did you downshift to frottage after multiple anal sessions?

by Anonymousreply 17910/11/2015

W&W to R175:

This OP is a fat sweaty bald hog who paid a cheap rent boi & took fuzzy pics that have been released over several weeks...

Only fellow bald sweaty hogs who don't know the difference are lapping up this embarrassingly obvious EST...

by Anonymousreply 18010/11/2015

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, r180

by Anonymousreply 18110/11/2015

R181: I guarantee I am right...

This shit is pathetic...

Why are all the pics awful?

Why doesn't OP ever respond to criticism?

Why does OP expect anyone to believe frottage happened between grown men after multiple anal probes?

by Anonymousreply 18210/11/2015

Yet here you are R182 ? So wich are you ? Fat and bald or a loser ? Quit being so ugly or a house might fall on YOUR head !

by Anonymousreply 18310/11/2015

R183: I am here to enjoy schadenfreude when even the fraus stop believing the madness

by Anonymousreply 18410/11/2015

Don't feed the troll, guys. Those of us who have been with this thread from the beginning know the splendor that is IILWMC.

by Anonymousreply 18510/11/2015

Those who have been here from the beginning are in 2 camps:

1. Those who know OP is full of shit and are laughing at his ineptitude

2 Those who who OP is full of shit and are so hard up they suspend belief and work their dusty cock like a desperate closet queen stuck behind a smelly dumpster circa 1981

by Anonymousreply 18610/11/2015

Bitch,unless you've BEEN behind a smelly dumpster with a hot trick, don't knock it till you try it.

by Anonymousreply 18710/11/2015

All anal all the time. Anal....anal....ANAL! You sound boring in bed, R179/R182/R184.

by Anonymousreply 18810/12/2015

I have a buddy I've seen a few times, and even though we have fucked and blown each other, the last time we were together we deep French kissed and jerked each other off, which was just as hot and satisfying as our other encounters.

So it need not be all anal, all the time to still be mind-blowing...

by Anonymousreply 18910/12/2015

[quote]Why doesn't OP ever respond to criticism?

Because the mere fact that a response from me to your "criticisms" would give you pleasure, and I choose not to reply to such idiocy. If you are that "bothered" by my thread or my encounters, then you are free to leave and never come back. You actually seem the epitome of a person who clearly isn't getting any, from a cousin or from anyone else for that matter. And I'm sorry for your lack of enthusiasm about my photos, but I'm not about to roll out the high quality digital camera to snap some pics of my cousin just to appease you. The ones I've taken thus far are good enough. Don't like 'em? Tough.

P.s., I've never paid for a rent boy a day in my life. Don't need to. Now you, on the other hand, strike me as someone who does such things on a weekly basis.

And some of you are right, all anal all the time can lose its luster--for me, anyway. I like switching things up. I'm amazed that I've actually begun anal with him at all. It's great when it happens, but I love the other stuff too. As for the kissing, it wasn't much of anything at all, but what we did do was nice.

by Anonymousreply 19010/12/2015

[quote]This shit is pathetic...

And yet, you continue to linger...

by Anonymousreply 19110/12/2015

Hey, cousin lovers, any DL thread worth its salt has a troll or two and OP handles ours like a champ. Who's to say what kind of sex is right or wrong between consenting cousins? S'all good, man.

by Anonymousreply 19210/12/2015

Still my favorite thread!

by Anonymousreply 19310/12/2015

Thanks for keeping us up to date, OP

by Anonymousreply 19410/13/2015

I am thrilled about the anal

by Anonymousreply 19510/13/2015

He wants to go to a haunted house this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 19610/13/2015

I think this officially moves you from hookups to dating, but that can be our little secret.

by Anonymousreply 19710/13/2015

Does anyone in your family know that you two have become friends?

by Anonymousreply 19810/13/2015

OP, did you post a pic of Cuz from behind when you guys were out on the last thread. Were you alone with him then?

by Anonymousreply 19910/13/2015

haunted house? Please explain

by Anonymousreply 20010/13/2015

I bet he means one of those haunted Halloween things -- houses, woods, etc. There are a lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 20110/13/2015

A www a Halloween date. <3

by Anonymousreply 20210/13/2015

I knew Op was going to do it ! I just knew she'd fall in love ! Don't deny it darling,that longing note has started to infiltrate your postings. I predict a vale of tears in the future ! Im worried about you hon !

by Anonymousreply 20310/13/2015

What dickheads those trolls up-thread are. Take a hike, bitches. The majority of us are enthralled with OP's dalliances with his very hot cousin. I'm still hard over that 15 second clip where cuz is moaning. Impressed!

by Anonymousreply 20410/13/2015

I'm impressed that Cuz snagged you on a Tuesday for the weekend, OP. Is that a new record?

by Anonymousreply 20510/14/2015

OP may outdo Robin in the pulling idiots in department. Many more posts to go before he can claim that though. OP, your posts should grow a bit more detailed again. Listen to R203 giving good direction for your tale.

by Anonymousreply 20610/14/2015

Lol you guys. It's totally not [italic]love[/italic] love, but it is fun. And yeah, it's one of those haunted house things that always spring up this time of year. I haven't said yea or nay, but I probably will relent.

[quote]OP, did you post a pic of Cuz from behind when you guys were out on the last thread. Were you alone with him then?

Yep, in the last thread. And we were alone.

by Anonymousreply 20710/14/2015

Have you tossed his salad?

by Anonymousreply 20810/14/2015

Haunted houses are kind of fun because they're dark and there are tons of excuses to bump into him.

by Anonymousreply 20910/14/2015

r197, so you see at r207 OP has already went on date with Cuz.

by Anonymousreply 21010/14/2015

R210, this seems more like a planned date, rather than a booty call followed by a food run but, whatever; OP can tell us if it feels different.

by Anonymousreply 21110/14/2015

OP must soon make his decision for the upcoming weekend. If OP says no, Cuz might start to feel like he is only being used for his meat. If OP says yes, then this has turned into more than just weekend smash sessions. Either way, it will be an interesting turn of events!

by Anonymousreply 21210/15/2015

[quote]Cuz might start to feel like he is only being used for his meat.

Seriously? We're talking about a straight-ish guy, here. The more OP plays it cool, the more it'll fire up Cuz. He likes being in control and calling the shots.

by Anonymousreply 21310/15/2015

[quote]We're talking about a straight-ish guy, here

Please. Stop pretending this dude is in his experimental phase. He is masculine (not straight) and attractive and Im sure he fucks other guys during the week, and has been doing so since he got out of prison. OP is wisely using condoms. OP is Cuz's comfort zone because he is family.

by Anonymousreply 21410/15/2015

R212/R214, why would a guy who's "fucking other guys during the week" give a shit about "being used for his meat?" That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 21510/15/2015

Calling Cuz straight is what doesn't make sense r215. Just because he might be doing other guys discretely doesn't mean he won't want to be more than fuck buddies with OP, as is indicated by Cuz asking OP out on a date.

I just said OP is now the comfort zone. He can go out with OP, and if one his friends runs into them, he can just say they are cousins without hesitation. Cuz probably wants to take advantage of it because he cant do that with other guys, and he might be disappointed if OP says no.

by Anonymousreply 21610/15/2015

I doubt the cousin is doing anything or anyone else during the week. It's just a feeling, but we know they do text and telephone when they're apart; I agree that they are slipping into something nice...

And being cousins is the perfect cover story if they wish to remain below the radar; they can go out in public together and who is the wiser?

I'm still interested to know if their family knows yet that the cousins have developed a friendship .

by Anonymousreply 21710/15/2015

I don't understand why so many of you are trying to coach OP into doing things the way that they'd like things to go. He's doing just fine by himself. While I'm not salivating over this thread like some others are, OP seems to be playing this perfectly. OP, I'm enjoying reading about your encounters and think your cuz is cool for allowing you to take and post the pics. Does he know that you guys are overheating a few thousand guys with your posts? Keep enjoying and keep posting!

by Anonymousreply 21810/15/2015

[quote]your cuz is cool for allowing you to take and post the pics.

I seriously doubt that Cuz is aware of the posting part. lol.

by Anonymousreply 21910/15/2015

[quote]Just because he might be doing other guys discretely

WTF are you basing this on, R212/R214/R216? OP has said Cuz had a woman friend and flirted with women, but never said he was fucking other men. This your pet theory that you keep trying to promote based on NO evidence.

by Anonymousreply 22010/15/2015

[quote]"Hold me, David. I'm scared."[/quote]

said one cousin to another during their date at the haunted house...

by Anonymousreply 22110/16/2015

OP to his cousin: "What are we?"

by Anonymousreply 22210/16/2015

Don't forget to douche!

by Anonymousreply 22310/17/2015

In case there's surprise anal in the haunted house?

by Anonymousreply 22410/17/2015

W&W for R224 LOL

by Anonymousreply 22510/17/2015

OP, how was your weekend?

by Anonymousreply 22610/18/2015

I think it's safe to say that cousin isn't straight... so apart from his probably jail time experiences, do you know if he was bi before he entered prison?

btw, I can't wait to hear about the haunted house experience... this whole thread just keeps getting better and better. We want *details* OP!

by Anonymousreply 22710/18/2015

Hey all. I've been pretty busy but I finally have some time to report back what happened. Ok, so at first we weren't going to go to the haunted house, but we ended up going at the last minute. It was extremely fun and scary, and we had a good time (he pretended not to be scared but I could tell that some of it got to him). He was wearing a burgundy sweatshirt and jeans that drooped slightly, showing some his plaid boxers. Afterwards, we stopped at a bar and had some beer and wings, and then went back to my place. I parked, and before we got out of the car, I heard a zip noise and looked over to see that he was pulling his cock out of his jeans. I broke out into hysterical laughter at the ridiculousness of the situation and asked him if he was going to walk to my apartment with "his man" hanging out. Of course, he got out and did just that. I was shocked, but he's the type of guy who would do shit like that. Luckily, it was kind of late and no one was around, but I was still pretty mortified. By the time we reached my door, he was completely hard. I pushed him in to my place and this time he was the one laughing. I told him if he keeps doing stuff like that we're both going to jail!

Anyway, I barely had the door closed and locked before I was on my knees servicing him. I immediately took him all the way into my mouth. He was wearing a different fragrance than usual and it smelled fucking nice. He grabbed my head and guided it as I attacked his cock with my mouth. I even tried to stuff his balls in at the same time, but I couldn't quite do it. I blew him until he began to shiver, but I didn't want him to cum so quickly so I stopped and told him it was his turn. We both got completely naked and I fell onto the couch with my legs spread apart. He let a huge wad of spit drip from his mouth onto my hard on (something he's never done before) and proceeded to blow me for a good ten minutes, even playing around with my asshole for a bit with his fingers (something he learned from me, of course, lol). We still didn't kiss, but he did allow me to suck and pinch his nipples again, and he did mine too, and he did it like a pro. I can't remember when exactly, but sometime during the night I asked if I could fuck him. He gave me a look and said something along the lines of "Let's keep it this way for now," which is fine with me but I'm not giving up hope (wink-wink).

We fucked, of course, but not until later that night. I spent a lot of time edging him--sucking him off after he did me, until the point where I could tell he was going to blow and then pulling away. I think it frustrated him, because when we finally did fuck, he pounded me senseless and came in a few minutes, flat. Before he left Saturday afternoon, he said that he might want to do that haunted house again on Halloween. I said fine, joking that only if he'd walk through it with his dick hanging out! Here's a crotch pic of him from before we left out to go to the haunted house...

by Anonymousreply 22810/19/2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22910/19/2015

Ask your Uncle Dad

He'll know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 23010/19/2015

Awww your date sounds so cute!!! OP, I wish you would tell us what you look like, or at least describe your body so we can picture you as well.

I think we can entitle the next thread, "Im dating my cousin" LOL

by Anonymousreply 23110/19/2015

That pic of his crotch. He looks flabby.

by Anonymousreply 23210/19/2015

r232 his meaty ass and thighs are GREAT

by Anonymousreply 23310/19/2015

Pay dust to R232. He's the annoying troll from upthread. You can't tell what body type the cousin is at R229, but from what we've seen he's definitely not flabby.

by Anonymousreply 23410/19/2015

I'd still like to know if OP's family know that the cousins have become friendly. And if anyone they know has seen them on their occasional jaunts outside the condo...?

by Anonymousreply 23510/19/2015

Hey, OP, thanks for the recap. I love how Cuz gets spooked by the haunted house but he's fearless about prancing around naked outside your apartment. The sex sounds amazing. Props to you for opening up the verse discussion. "For now" sounds like a 'maybe' to me! Cool. You two are a trip.

by Anonymousreply 23610/19/2015

Maybe his hole was dirty.

by Anonymousreply 23710/19/2015

I also notice that he made you his Halloween date. He thinks ahead...

by Anonymousreply 23810/20/2015

Did you hold hands or touch in any way in the haunted house?

by Anonymousreply 23910/20/2015

OP should ask Cuz to wear something fun on Halloween, a thong underneath his clothes or costume perhaps? Cuz seems to be pretty playful and Halloween would be a good excuse for him so do stuff he doesn't normally.

by Anonymousreply 24010/20/2015

The family hasn't really noticed anything, though I have shared with my aunt (his grandmother) that we've been hanging out quite often. She was delighted, because she knows they we really didn't see each other much while growing up.

As for the haunted house, there was a point where I nearly jumped on his back (it involved a zombie, lol). I was thinking about asking him to dress up as Michael Myers and go buck naked underneath the coveralls. Knowing him, he would!

by Anonymousreply 24110/20/2015

[quote]my aunt (his grandmother)

So, you're first cousins, once removed (you share a grandparent but are a generation apart) yet close in age (both in your early/mid 30's), right?

by Anonymousreply 24210/20/2015

I'm not the OP but that sounds about right...

by Anonymousreply 24310/20/2015

if they were just first cousins this would be even more juicy, or maybe it be more weird?

by Anonymousreply 24410/20/2015

No r242, they don't share a grandparent. That would make them first coiusins, period. OP shares a grandparent with Cuz's parent.

Butr you are right about the once removed. Cuz is OP's cousin's son, so he is OP's first cousin, once removed. No grandparents or any kind of parents shared.

by Anonymousreply 24510/20/2015

A person is being shared but not the relationship, i.e., OP's aunt is also cuz's grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 24610/20/2015

And I think if they were first cousins, it would be a little much, even for the DL, to fully embrace and enjoy as we have...

by Anonymousreply 24710/20/2015

Yes r247, it would be bit much for our delicate sensibilities, until OP got slammed by that big blatino dack!

by Anonymousreply 24810/20/2015

Okay, here's how I understood it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24910/20/2015

Whose delicate sensibilities? Gay first cousin love? Bring it.

by Anonymousreply 25010/21/2015

Yes r242, but your statement was still wrong. They don't share a grandparent anywhere. No one "x-removed" does.

First cousins share grandparents, second cousins share great-grandparents, etc. But "nth cousins, x removed" are cousins who are x generations away - up or down - from a bona fide nth cousin.

n branches out horizontally in the family tree, x moves vertically up or down.

by Anonymousreply 25110/21/2015

Nobody cares, R251.

I'm here for the lurid tales.

by Anonymousreply 25210/21/2015

Please make sure to update your Ancestry.com account when it gets more serious.

by Anonymousreply 25310/21/2015

And change your facebook status

by Anonymousreply 25410/21/2015

[quote]"nth cousins, x removed" are cousins who are x generations away - up or down - from a bona fide nth cousin.

I stand corrected, R251. It's a bitch to explain but you've nailed it.

[quote]I'm here for the lurid tales.

If you've been following this thread, you'd know that "recaps" usually arrive after the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 25510/21/2015

Apparently someone cared, asshole at r252

by Anonymousreply 25610/21/2015

Almost time for the weekend! I'm going to wager that Cuz kisses OP by Halloween

by Anonymousreply 25710/22/2015

From your lips to cuz' ear...

by Anonymousreply 25810/22/2015

What's happening this weekend? :)

by Anonymousreply 25910/22/2015

It's Friday ... Time for a cousin call..

by Anonymousreply 26010/23/2015

These guys are so good together

by Anonymousreply 26110/23/2015

Another weekend. Hope a kiss is coming...

by Anonymousreply 26210/24/2015

Ditch the rubbers

by Anonymousreply 26310/24/2015

So hopefully right now they're both relaxing in the afterglow of last night's hot cuz sex, exchanging tender kisses while in each others arms...

by Anonymousreply 26410/25/2015

I just pray OP didn't get sloppy drunk and confess his love for Cuz ! We all know its coming !

by Anonymousreply 26510/25/2015

My fear is prison cuz, gets drunks and allows cuz to finally bang him. Then prison cuz wakes up and the booze has worn off - he remembers. Next thing we know cuz's body gets discovered in a hefty bag in the woods. The gay panic was real your honor - prison cuz working on his defense.

by Anonymousreply 26610/25/2015

R266, I'm fairly sure we're past the gay panic phase.

by Anonymousreply 26710/25/2015

I dunno, R267; you never can predict what will trigger straightish-guy backlash. I wonder if by sleeping on the floor Cuz can tell himself it's not REAL sex. Maybe that's what he told himself in prison.

by Anonymousreply 26810/25/2015

R267, absolutely. I mean they are going out on dates. OP is an added layer of closet protection because OP has just as much to lose as Cuz if the family finds out they are intimate with each other. If anything this Cuz is sleeping on the floor because he doesn't want to acknowledge he's fucking his cousin, not because he can't deal with the fact that he had homosex.

by Anonymousreply 26910/25/2015

[quote]...because he doesn't want to acknowledge he's fucking his cousin, not because he can't deal with the fact that he had homosex.

Once again, R269, we'll have to agree to disagree. OP said he and his cousin spent very little time together as family members, so that's not likely to be the issue. Neither is going out together, because they have a convenient cover story.

by Anonymousreply 27010/25/2015

>>Neither is going out together, because they have a convenient cover story.

What do you mean by that, r270?

by Anonymousreply 27110/25/2015

R271, in other words, they can say they're cousins to anyone who wonders why they're out doing stuff together.

We're calling it "dating" because we've noticed that Cuz has started planning fun stuff to do with OP in advance, which is kind of gentlemanly and romantic. It seems different from just hooking up for sex and going out to eat.

by Anonymousreply 27210/25/2015

You can lose your mind when cousins are two of a kind

by Anonymousreply 27310/26/2015

[quote]We're calling it "dating" because we've noticed that Cuz has started planning fun stuff to do with OP in advance, which is kind of gentlemanly and romantic. It seems different from just hooking up for sex and going out to eat.

Interesting point. But do you think if one of their family members sees them out together, like say on a Friday or Saturday night at a nice restaurant, sans any woman with Cuz (OP said Cuz is leaving his wife?) than they wouldn't raise an eyebrow? I know this is not really Cuz's style but let's just use this as a hypothesis.

by Anonymousreply 27410/26/2015

I think them being related will stop any speculation before it even begins (by most people, that is!)

by Anonymousreply 27510/26/2015

Good one, R273 but most won't get it.

by Anonymousreply 27610/26/2015

Where's OP??

by Anonymousreply 27710/26/2015

Yeah, actually starting to get worried since he hasn't shown up...hope he's okay...

by Anonymousreply 27810/26/2015

OP hasn't described himself, but I think he can hold his own if he needs to. His laid back approach to this whole affair suggests to me that he is not worried at all about Cuz going off on him. Im thinking this was part of why they were attracted to each other in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 27910/26/2015

Well, last week they made a date for Halloween so maybe Cuz planned to skip this past weekend.

by Anonymousreply 28010/26/2015

Awaiting a weekend update...

by Anonymousreply 28110/27/2015

Well boys, last weekend was the first weekend since I was away on vacation that we didn't get together, but I've been talking to him on a regular basis since Sunday. He found a Jason hockey mask, and I think I've convinced him to go commando under a pair of coveralls. I think the plan is to go out clubbing on Saturday night since there is much to do on Halloween night, and of course we'll end up back here. I've already got my costume ready too. It should be fun (in more ways than one...)

I'll be sure to provide details. Again, sorry for the late update, but I've been crazy busy.

by Anonymousreply 28210/27/2015

I can now breathe a sigh of relief

by Anonymousreply 28310/27/2015

please please please don't let OP's costume be drag

by Anonymousreply 28410/27/2015

[quote]please please please don't let OP's costume be drag

Ha! Nope. P.I.M.P.

by Anonymousreply 28510/27/2015

This is going to be a mad weekend. Cuz' inhibitions are already nearly non-existent, so with the combination of booze and weed and costumes the sky's the limit. Or maybe even, bottoms up...!

by Anonymousreply 28610/27/2015

Alright, pearls officially unclutched. Thanks for piping in OP!

by Anonymousreply 28710/27/2015

Thanks for checking in, OP. Sounds like Halloween weekend plans are shaping up nicely. Have fun with your hawt "Commando Jason."

by Anonymousreply 28810/28/2015

Here's hoping your get your pumpkin roundly fucked, OP!

by Anonymousreply 28910/28/2015

I hope we get some pics of the costumes.

by Anonymousreply 29010/28/2015

I hope we get pics UNDER the costumes.

by Anonymousreply 29110/28/2015

I wouldn't mind a few pictahs.

by Anonymousreply 29210/28/2015

Pics of cuz masked in costume would be super

by Anonymousreply 29310/28/2015

Maybe with his cock hanging out of the coveralls

by Anonymousreply 29410/28/2015

I love how the cousin has become this mini Data Lounge celebrity :)

by Anonymousreply 29510/28/2015

OP, are you black?

by Anonymousreply 29610/29/2015

I'm looking forward to the 2017 thread 'I'm marrying my cousin, bitches!'

by Anonymousreply 29710/29/2015

Or should that be, 'Bitches, I married him'

by Anonymousreply 29810/29/2015

OP, what are you Halloween plans?

by Anonymousreply 29910/29/2015

Very apt, R298, except for one detail...

by Anonymousreply 30010/29/2015

Only on the DL in the midst of a thread about a hot affair between two cousins would a quote from Emily (or is it Charlotte?) Bronte appear...

by Anonymousreply 30110/30/2015

“Reader, I married him.”

― Charlotte Brontë, [italic]Jane Eyre[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 30210/30/2015

He's here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30310/30/2015

What a dump! And I do mean Cuz.

by Anonymousreply 30410/30/2015

Has he asked why you're taking pictures and then tapping away on your phone?

by Anonymousreply 30510/30/2015

OP, from now on, we demand "on the ground" reportage.

by Anonymousreply 30610/30/2015

Is he drunk ? Feeling frisky ? What ?!?

by Anonymousreply 30710/30/2015

Well, it's been an hour. OP is getting PLOWED!

by Anonymousreply 30810/30/2015

Anyone think they'll kiss tonight?

by Anonymousreply 30910/30/2015

I can't believe this is DL. All these posts and no one has mentioned those TRAGIC cargo pants with a stranglehold on those lumpy thighs?

by Anonymousreply 31010/30/2015

The cargo pants are actually an upgrade from the acid washed jeans

by Anonymousreply 31110/30/2015

The cargopants are irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 31210/30/2015

Those cargo pants should be in a heap somewhere by now

by Anonymousreply 31310/30/2015

Gurl,youve lost sight of whats important ,R310 !

by Anonymousreply 31410/30/2015

OP knows how to deal with our troll, R310. All that matters is that OP lusts after Cuz. I can still muse about what would have happened if our own feverishly unrequited cousin lust had played out.

by Anonymousreply 31510/30/2015

* my own

by Anonymousreply 31610/30/2015

Holding hands at the picture show

when all the lights are low,

may not be new...

But, I like it, how about you?

by Anonymousreply 31710/31/2015

Op and Cuz are prolly still passed out on OP's good plush carpeting from last night's partying

by Anonymousreply 31811/01/2015

I wish OP would check in. I kinda worry about him.

by Anonymousreply 31911/01/2015

I used to worry about OP, until I realized that cousin must really want this... he's not about to turn on him now.

But having said that, please update OP. And in detail, please.

by Anonymousreply 32011/01/2015

OP seems like a pretty cool cat. He's patient with his cousin and flexible and fun loving and into hawt sex. He also takes good care of us, his loyal DL fans, with detailed reports, photos and sound recordings on a weekly basis. It's like reality TV. "Keeping UP with the Cousins." Three cheers for OP!

by Anonymousreply 32111/01/2015

[quote]Keeping UP with the Cousins

lol

I wonder why doesn't OP post more or in other threads?

by Anonymousreply 32211/01/2015

OP= the new DL's Robin

by Anonymousreply 32311/01/2015

I know OP will be here any minute but I'm still eager for his report

by Anonymousreply 32411/01/2015

Black guys are among the best kissers. Those soft, pillowy lips are so sensuous.

OP is missing out if he's not kissing cousin.

by Anonymousreply 32511/01/2015

Such latent racism in this thread...

Would you worry trolls be so worried for OP if his target wasn't blatino?

by Anonymousreply 32611/01/2015

R326, I think you're a little confused. Nobody is worried about OP's safety, despite one or two idiots...

by Anonymousreply 32711/01/2015

I don't think we know OP's ethnicity, do we? OP maybe the one the soft, pillowy, sensuous lips...

by Anonymousreply 32811/01/2015

R327: your own words show you are a little confused...

If 'one of two idiots' are worried, then it's by definition wrong to say 'nobody is worried'

I specifically directed my comment to 'worry trolls' regardless of their numbers

by Anonymousreply 32911/01/2015

I worry because did time,NOT because he's blatino. Yes,Im a worrier.

by Anonymousreply 33011/01/2015

Where the hell did the word "Cuz" go ?!?

by Anonymousreply 33111/01/2015

Be honest: Who else is excited for their first fight?

by Anonymousreply 33211/01/2015

I wasn't worried because he's Blatino- my initial worry was that Cuz (I so hate the word Cuz!!) would turn on him if OP overstepped the mark. But as the thread progressed it became increasingly obvious that Cuz was more experiences than he was letting on.

So no need to start bringing race into this otherwise superb thread :p

by Anonymousreply 33311/01/2015

You should also worry because the OP is the kind of guy who is posting about this whole thing behind the back of the Cuz (pics included)...

Forget blatino or convict, the cuz will be justified to deliver the wishes of R332 once that fact is discovered

by Anonymousreply 33411/01/2015

And R334 wonders why he never gets invited to parties.

by Anonymousreply 33511/01/2015

R335: I am invited to lots of parties & I don't have to worship a scumbag who shakes his own family tree for sex & then posts the results online behind the back of his victim to get those invitations

by Anonymousreply 33611/01/2015

Victim, ha...

by Anonymousreply 33711/02/2015

I'm not invited to parties :(

by Anonymousreply 33811/02/2015

R336, relax. Your duties as Thread Troll are appreciated but, of course, voluntary. Feel free to piss off anytime.

by Anonymousreply 33911/02/2015

I'm getting anxious with no new update

by Anonymousreply 34011/02/2015

I'm checking the papers for both wedding banns and missing persons reports....

by Anonymousreply 34111/03/2015

Hey all! Well, it was another fun weekend (I'm still trying to recover, hence the late report). I want to start off by telling those of you who hope we'll eventually kiss (we did this past weekend) that we've kissed before, and I believe I spoke about it in this thread. It was better this weekend than it was before, because neither of us were as trepidatious about it, though it could've just been the alcohol (there was LOTS of it!).

He stopped in for a bit on Friday but came back Saturday evening with a Jason mask and some coveralls he'd picked up from a thrift store. He said that he was worried that they were too small and I told him not to be bothered about it (they were snug when he put them on and hugged his butt beautifully). We talked and put a few beers away before getting ready to go out. I was a vampire of the leather jacket, sunglasses and tight black jeans-wearing variety, and he was, of course, Jason. I reminded him not to wear his underwear underneath the outfit, and he laughed and called me a freak. He also said that if he was going to free-ball then I had to too, so I did. We took Uber downtown to go bar-hopping and proceeded to spend the next few hours partying hard. I can't even remember everything that we drank, but it was a fucking lot. At some point during the night I ditched my vampire teeth and he lost his hockey mask too (both got in the way of drinking and eating). When we were outside between bar-hopping, I noticed his cock going down his left pant leg and jokingly told him that his wiener was showing. He whispered in my ear something along the lines of "If we head back to your place I'll show you my wiener, alright." Of course that was all I needed to hear. It was probably after midnight when we got back to my apartment. I remember pinning him against the wall and kissing him once we were inside my place. I wasn't expecting him to kiss me back the way he did, but he went all in with tongue and everything. It was very nice, and totally spontaneous. Anyway, that led to me unzipping his coveralls and giving him head for what was probably close to a half hour. He wasn't just commando under the costume, but he wasn't wearing a T shirt either. I licked his torso and thighs along with giving him head--I couldn't help myself.

We somehow ended up on the floor, and I remember crawling away from him for some odd reason. I also remember him pulling at my clothes as I was crawling, tugging at my jeans until they were off. The wetness of his tongue sliding down my ass crack let me know that he was about to eat my ass, so I got on all fours and let him have at it. He fingered it too, which made my head spin more than the alcohol. I broke and got some protection (of course) and it was on after that. All I know is that the birds were chirping outside when we were done. He came at least a few times, and so did I (especially when riding him). It was epic. He didn't let me fuck him, but I did engage in some ass play with several fingers (he loved it). In the heat of the moment, I even broached the question of his previous experience again, asking him "Are you sure you've never done all this before me?" He didn't respond this time, which I took as an admission that jerking off wasn't all he did in jail. I guess the jury's still out on that, but I'll bring it up again when we're both sober. We watched a "Halloween" marathon the next morning and he left sometime after noon. He actually left his underwear over here, which I'm sure wasn't by accident.

by Anonymousreply 34211/04/2015

Thanks for the morning wood.

by Anonymousreply 34311/04/2015

[quote]He said that he was worried that they were too small and I told him not to be bothered about it (they were snug when he put them on and hugged his butt beautifully).

***prays OP took pics to share****

by Anonymousreply 34411/04/2015

OP, that's fucking amazing. Progress on many levels. Thanks for the report.

by Anonymousreply 34511/04/2015

I wouldn't have updated either OP,what with all that nasty sex going on ! I wouldn't bother asking him about previous experience with the gay sex again,really,does it matter ? I cant believe he ate your ass ! Out of all the sex I miss the most,that and nipple chewing are the top two ! Id give my left nut to see Cuz in overalls,one of my favorite looks EVER ! Thanks for the update,OP.

by Anonymousreply 34611/04/2015

I agree, don't pressure him about his past experiences. It's never a good road to go down.

Instead, keep going down on your hunky cousin and telling us about it.

by Anonymousreply 34711/04/2015

R346, cuz has eaten op's ass before, and more than once.

by Anonymousreply 34811/04/2015

Dear DL, I never thought this would happen to me but....

by Anonymousreply 34911/04/2015

I'll chime in with the folks who are saying ix-nay on pressing him about his past hookups. He's actually being a gentleman by not discussing them with you. I think the original purpose in asking was to urge him on sexually, but things are progressing so well between the two of you, and he's open and spontaneous enough that you don't need to push the issue, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 35011/04/2015

Has he asked for your sexual history?

by Anonymousreply 35111/04/2015

Once again, OP, you are responsible for a very swollen lump in my pants here at work. Thankfully, I have an office with a door (which I have since closed) and can do mathematical operations in my big head to allow the small head to disengorge.

by Anonymousreply 35211/04/2015

How about we focus on OP getting Cuz off the floor and into his bed first?!

by Anonymousreply 35311/04/2015

R352 you know that we wholeheartedly welcome a picture of that lump in your pants. A shut door, a smartphone, and tinypic is all you need.

by Anonymousreply 35411/04/2015

So hot.

I want to do my cousin now.

by Anonymousreply 35511/04/2015

[quote]He said that he was worried that they were too small and I told him not to be bothered about it (they were snug when he put them on and hugged his butt beautifully).

Damn, sounds like cuz is getting THICK. Has he been eating a lot since you guys started hooking up? Those thighs at r303! Since he seems to like food, you should cook for him. Maybe breakfast the morning after?

by Anonymousreply 35611/05/2015

Those thighs at r303 are meaty but alluring.

I'm glad cuz is kissing and eating ass and getting fingered.

by Anonymousreply 35711/05/2015

[quote]I'm glad cuz is kissing and eating ass and getting fingered.

At least someone around here is!

by Anonymousreply 35811/05/2015

Does he get off having you swallow his jizz, OP?

by Anonymousreply 35911/05/2015

That's really a bonding moment, drinking down a loving partner's load...

by Anonymousreply 36011/05/2015

I agree

by Anonymousreply 36111/06/2015

[quote]Does he get off having you swallow his jizz, OP?

Well, he didn't seem to mind it.

R356/R357, I love his thick thighs too. I have a pic of his ass as he napped on my floor last Friday too. He was tired, but as soon as he got up he smoked a blunt before he left. Here it is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36211/06/2015

Homena homena homena!

by Anonymousreply 36311/06/2015

Why does he like laying on the the floor so much? Is that a prison thing?

by Anonymousreply 36411/06/2015

[quote]Well, he didn't seem to mind it.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 36511/06/2015

OP,i love you hon,but you really need to get that boy some better clothes .

by Anonymousreply 36611/06/2015

I would eat the cousin's ass 'til kingdom come.

by Anonymousreply 36711/06/2015

Thy will be done...!

by Anonymousreply 36811/07/2015

Indeed. That cousin is a hottie. Lucky OP.

by Anonymousreply 36911/07/2015

Another weekend, I wonder what's on the agenda.

by Anonymousreply 37011/07/2015

Hottie? Nottie!

by Anonymousreply 37111/08/2015

So OP. Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. Will you guys be having dinner at a relative's home, or your own?

by Anonymousreply 37211/08/2015

I think OP's cousin is going to stuff his bird on Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 37311/08/2015

I think cuz is about to have HIS bird stuffed...

by Anonymousreply 37411/08/2015

OP - will there be a big family gathering for Thanksgiving? If so, you will have to regale us with all the details and nuances - and how you and Cuz handle the holiday.

And especially any opportunities that you two love birds get to sneak away and fool around.

by Anonymousreply 37511/08/2015

eating ass is hot

by Anonymousreply 37611/09/2015

I like blue

by Anonymousreply 37711/09/2015

r375, I hope OP does not even show up with Cuz to the Thanksgiving dinner with la familia. If he has nosey ass, shady family members (like myself), they will be get clocked as soon as they show up in the same car!

Sometimes you display affection and you don't even know it. They could simply look into each others eyes for a second too long someone could notice.

by Anonymousreply 37811/09/2015

[quote]I hope OP does not even show up with Cuz to the Thanksgiving dinner

Come on, in principle they shouldn't have to give up their family to be lovers. These two have every right to be together. The incest taboo exists to prevent the combining of DNA and other egregious things, but it's not applicable to consenting adult gay cousins. Go ahead, read me the riot act.

The biggest barrier is Cuz being "straightish."

by Anonymousreply 37911/09/2015

This thread is really about the fans of OP and his fictional Cuz. Must be really desperate for wank material. Actually it seems like you care more about if they ever kiss or affirm their love. And you all make fun of fraus and fangirls with their fanfiction ?

by Anonymousreply 38011/09/2015

r379, they will involuntarily give up the family if someone starts suspecting there is more to their sudden friendship, especially if OP is out to them already. I highly doubt their families are as open minded as us here about relatives getting their freak on, especially if they are Black and/or Latino.

by Anonymousreply 38111/09/2015

I hope there's a report on this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 38211/09/2015

[quote]This thread is really about the fans of OP and his fictional Cuz.

R380, this is an anonymous forum so you can't prove anything, anyway. Do you really think this is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a nutcase who likes to take pictures of a guy passed out on his carpet each week? If he'd wanted to, he could have photoShopped some muscle hunk off the internet, but instead he posts candids of the same imperfect Blatino dude whose identity he's careful to protect. He could have recorded a racy audio file, too, but the one he posted was a simple sigh.

I had an aching childhood crush on my older cousin who was straight and I never acted on it. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had. This is like my fevered childhood fantasy come true. So, yeah, I'm rooting for OP and his cousin to beat the odds and become a couple. If it's fiction, that works, too, but I'm pretty convinced OP is the real deal I'm interested in how the story plays out. If he's willing to take the time to post detailed updates, it's no skin off my nose to read them.

by Anonymousreply 38311/10/2015

[quote]Do you really think this is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a nutcase who likes to take pictures of a guy passed out on his carpet each week?

Im not saying OP is writing fiction, but stranger things have happened here lol.

by Anonymousreply 38411/10/2015

[quote]This is like my fevered childhood fantasy come true.

My point.

[quote]Do you really think this is an elaborate hoax perpetrated by a nutcase who likes to take pictures of a guy passed out on his carpet each week?

Yes. Not a nutcase, just a troll with an agenda. Remember Robin?

by Anonymousreply 38511/10/2015

[quote]Remember Robin?

Robin? Seriously? When has OP is posted about his health problems or asked for sympathy or donations? Jaysus. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 38611/10/2015

I'm not saying that OP has asked for those things. Robin was a prime example of a troll specializing in sympathy extraction based on the needs of posters to "feel". OP posts his exploits to appeal to his readers, he specializes in providing fiction for horny romantics. I enjoy this thread not for OP's fiction, rather the display of desperate romanticism his tawdry affair seems to elicit. Really, pictures of a chub, passed out on carpeting! It's a virtual jerk off circle, with the added fillip of the unfulfilled fantasies of lonely horny people who have given up on getting any for themselves. Well played, OP.

by Anonymousreply 38711/10/2015

What was the end result with Robin (in 25 words or less)? I missed that one...

by Anonymousreply 38811/10/2015

[quote]It's a virtual jerk off circle,

You’re on DL telling guys not to wank? LOL Methinks our Thread Troll is of the female persuasion...

by Anonymousreply 38911/10/2015

Boys, we didn't play last weekend but we've been talking here and there over FB and the phone. Last time we talked he made me blissfully aware that he was "horny as fuck," to which I responded "horny enough to get fucked?" He snickered and said "Maybe." That was yesterday, but I'm hoping for another eventful weekend ahead.

by Anonymousreply 39011/10/2015

Boys, we didn't play last weekend but we've been talking here and there over FB and the phone. Last time we talked he made me blissfully aware that he was "horny as fuck," to which I responded "horny enough to get fucked?" He snickered and said "Maybe." That was yesterday, but I'm hoping for another eventful weekend ahead.

by Anonymousreply 39111/10/2015

Whoops, sorry for the double post.

Look, it's not like I'd have any interest in making any of this up. R387's choosing to believe that this is fiction or that I'm a troll is his choice. I can sincerely say that it is real, however. And a 6 foot something, roughly 200 lb man with nice, beefy thighs and a strapping frame is no chub. Anyone who thinks so sounds like he or she may have an eating disorder.

By the way, he just texted me again, saying "What's up?"

by Anonymousreply 39211/10/2015

Reply with "my ankles!" OP. :-)

by Anonymousreply 39311/10/2015

Lol R393!

by Anonymousreply 39411/10/2015

Not a female, not eating disordered, and I never told anyone not to jerk off. I see that OP has come for me, because I have challenged him. Please continue OP, it is the response to your posts that is keeping me entertained..

by Anonymousreply 39511/10/2015

r387 stop that hating boo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39611/10/2015

I have a very good nose for these things and the OP is on the level.

by Anonymousreply 39711/10/2015

In what world is Cuz a chub????

by Anonymousreply 39811/10/2015

Horny weekend ahead.

What's up for thanksgiving?

by Anonymousreply 39911/10/2015

I've come for you, R395? Lol, why so adversarial? I've basically said all that I need to say to you. I'm also pretty good at ignoring trolls, as my track record in these threads can attest.

R399, not sure about Thanksgiving, but he keeps asking me what I want to do for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 40011/10/2015

Not adversarial, just responding to your comment. So, you have a track record in "these threads" ? Don't bother to reply, just continue.

by Anonymousreply 40111/10/2015

[quote]In what world ins Cuz a chub????

In troll world, lol. His bulge is pretty chubby, though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40211/10/2015

Cuz looks ready for action, OP. Dayum! That he's making Christmas plans with you is cool. Has there been any talk of being with the family?

by Anonymousreply 40311/10/2015

His socks look so clean. He's really taking care of himself for you.

by Anonymousreply 40411/10/2015

My word do his thighs and big basket look yummy at R402.

Ignore the idiotic female troll at R401, etc., OP. Your canny knack for ignoring her in this thread and part one of the thread will serve you well.

by Anonymousreply 40511/10/2015

[quote]So, you have a track record in "these threads"

This is not OP but I'll gladly answer to your immature insinuations. In case you haven't noticed, the popularity of OP's relations about his relations with his relative is such that there have been two threads about it already. So you can take your snide quotation marks and pathetic attempt at catching OPn at some manufactured game of yours, shove them up your dry unused pussy and go away. You are not impressing anybody.

by Anonymousreply 40611/10/2015

[quote] the popularity of OP's relations about his relations with his relative

Oh my sides!

Anytime someone separates from the pack here they are subject to accusations of being a troll, female, etc. Very well, I shall just sit in quiet bemusement and enjoy Op's fanboys' over heated appreciation of the true romance.

[quote]His socks look so clean. He's really taking care of himself for you.

Comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 40711/11/2015

This troll, who obviously hasn't read "these threads," will probably have a seizure if we bring up the whole carpet-maintenance issue.

by Anonymousreply 40811/11/2015

R407, the only thing that separates you from "the pack" is your sanctimonious finger wagging. You think we're all being exploited by OP? Please, we'll take that chance. You don't like the way OP's cousin looks? Fine, he's not your type. You think we jerk off to the idea of cousins fucking? Guilty as charged. You like feeling superior? Knock yourself out! I have nothing against women on DL. You're welcome here. I'm extending an olive branch. Now, it's up to you to show us you can play nice.

by Anonymousreply 40911/11/2015

Guys, ignore it and it shall go away.

I actually put the troll on ignore just so I could see her comment trail, and she sort of wavered in her opinions before going off into full troll mode. Just don't give her the attention she's clearly seeking (OP "came for her." Oh, my sides!" indeed.).

by Anonymousreply 41011/11/2015

Is this the same person who posted all the crazy stuff about how horrible it was that there wasn't "real penetration" during some of the scenes in some pornos? And, how dare they lie to us?

I have wavered, myself, wondering whether this is real or not. But I realized it didn't matter. The first few stories were super hot, either way. It's not like I am holding out for an invite to the DL wedding of the century or something. Whatever. Let it be. It's real enough to give me a boner from time to time, so that's all I need. If it is fake, then OP is still doing a good job. I sometimes wonder why he posts so infrequently and never in other threads, though.

by Anonymousreply 41111/11/2015

R411, how do you know OP doesn't post in other threads?

by Anonymousreply 41211/11/2015

OP, do you post on other threads?

by Anonymousreply 41311/12/2015

FYI, R411, "Ignored" only shows a person's posts in threads you've most recently visited. Trolldar probably got axed because it was being used to chase people around DL.

by Anonymousreply 41411/12/2015

I do actually post in other threads, but this one takes up most of my DL time because I'm trying to recall in vivid detail the events of what has transpired over the weekend. I'm really not on here as often as others may be.

by Anonymousreply 41511/12/2015

Don't listen to the cunts OP,more,more,more !

by Anonymousreply 41611/12/2015

If I were the cousin I would be looking for new fresher meat, if he hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 41711/12/2015

r417, Cuz seems to be enjoying OP's 37 yo meat

by Anonymousreply 41811/13/2015

R418. But for how long ?

by Anonymousreply 41911/13/2015

Based on what we already know about Cuz, he has female trouble. Why is he always crashing out on the carpet at OP's place? It's like he's exhausted. OP is his escape where he gets to play and fuck endlessly, no strings attached. Where's he gonna get a better deal?

by Anonymousreply 42011/13/2015

I don't think cuz has female trouble; females don't seem to trouble him at all, now that he has his cousin back in his life.

by Anonymousreply 42111/13/2015

The moobs of OP made cuz forget all about da broads

by Anonymousreply 42211/13/2015

Op said they are get together this weekend. Fresh reports and fresh pics, maybe some nudes...

by Anonymousreply 42311/14/2015

OP, you need to get him to sleep in the nude...and then take some full body pics.

by Anonymousreply 42411/14/2015

My crazy cousin tried to fuck me when we were much younger. It was too weird for me. I couldn't get into it. He is a lunatic to boot that tried to commit suicide multiple times.Hot guy but much too much drama.

by Anonymousreply 42511/14/2015

Hopefully OP will update soon and not leave us hanging...

by Anonymousreply 42611/14/2015

It pleases me to think that our cousins may be flipfucking as we speak...

by Anonymousreply 42711/14/2015

He's here. I actually just woke from a nap and he's still sleeping (on the couch, lol), so I'll be kind of brief. We went out to eat last night and came back here for another marathon session that included some anal play with a toy (me on him, briefly) and then fucking (my fave was when my legs were over his shoulders and some drops of his sweat fell on me). The anal play came about due to some liquid courage on both of our parts, but he let me stick this weird little vibrator thing that I have about a third of the way up his butt (he was on all fours). He queefed a bit, which made me laugh, but it was hot. Based on his grunting and groaning, he liked it a lot. I think it turned him on enough to lay the snack down on my ass, because that's exactly what he did. I can still feel him in me. I even sucked his toes, which is a rarity for me. I think he's leaving a little later on, but I hope he wants a send off, lol.

Here's a pic of his butt as we left the restaurant last night. You can see the crease in his underwear where his crack is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42811/14/2015

[quote]I even sucked his toes

Damn OP, you are sprung! He seems so cute. Are you getting him something for Christmas? You guys have been spending so much time with each other. Is anyone curious about this guy you've been with every weekend?

by Anonymousreply 42911/14/2015

HOT!

Despite the queefing and dripping sweat (one of the few animal sexual activities I can pass on).

by Anonymousreply 43011/14/2015

Very hot, indeed, OP! Thanks for the mid-weekend update. Holiday Hint: Vibrating buttplugs make excellent stocking stuffers.

by Anonymousreply 43111/14/2015

The fact that some anal play on him was introduced, and the fact that he was the one to introduce it is a significant milestone for this relationship, OP. A lot of straight-identified men (or bisexual, bicurious, or gay, but gradually losing their denial, etc.) will [italic]never[/italic] get to this step, as many of them have long associated being penetrated with no longer being macho (especially in latin cultures), or no longer convincingly straight.

Your mention of "liquid courage" makes sense in this context, as this represents a major risk / level of trust by your cousin. Booze lowers inhibitions (so he is more likely to give in to impulses) as well as providing plausible deniability (e.g. "Wow, I was so drunk last night I can't even remember everything we did together").

You were wise to make this experience an enjoyable one for you both! Now that he has seen that he can be vulnerable with you without any dangers or risk to your validation of who he is, he will likely be open to repeating the experience. Risk during intimacy, which is then rewarded with acceptance and pleasure, is transformed into new levels of trust.

by Anonymousreply 43211/15/2015

This thread is useless without pictures (of the vibrator)

by Anonymousreply 43311/15/2015

I am so moist from this

by Anonymousreply 43411/15/2015

Does your cousin look anything like this guy, op?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43511/15/2015

Good insight, R432.

Not in the face, R435, but that guy is hot.

By the way, there was no send off after he woke up, but he stayed a little while longer anyway.

by Anonymousreply 43611/16/2015

Op, yes r435's pic is hot, but does it resemble your cousin's physique?

by Anonymousreply 43711/16/2015

Pretty much, R437. My cousin has longer legs though.

by Anonymousreply 43811/16/2015

I'm as moist as my great-auntie's Christmas tamales. Not my mom's, they kind of suck.

by Anonymousreply 43911/17/2015

r439, now aren't you a little embarrassed by that post?

by Anonymousreply 44011/17/2015

Not really.

by Anonymousreply 44111/18/2015

More, please.

I want more.

by Anonymousreply 44211/18/2015

Any texts or tweets we'd find interesting?

by Anonymousreply 44311/19/2015

I hope OP spends a romantic Thanksgiving alone with Cuz!

by Anonymousreply 44411/19/2015

They can take turns basting the turkey...

by Anonymousreply 44511/20/2015

I hope they dip their cranberries into the pumpkin pie!!

by Anonymousreply 44611/20/2015

Saturday night, I wonder what our boys are up to...

by Anonymousreply 44711/21/2015

More than we are, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 44811/21/2015

I just smoked a bowl and baked a pineapple upside down cake. Who needs a man,friends or a life when you have that R448 ?!?

by Anonymousreply 44911/21/2015

R449: will there be a crumb left by dawn?

by Anonymousreply 45011/21/2015

Cuz should be back home by now

by Anonymousreply 45111/22/2015

B.u.m.p.

by Anonymousreply 45211/23/2015

So, what's new? Just silence here....

by Anonymousreply 45311/23/2015

I hope Cuz is still not sleeping on OP's floor and couch after almost four months of hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 45411/24/2015

Ok guys, he didn't come last weekend (at least, not with me lol), which kind've worked out well because he had to work and I had a lot of things to do too. He said he'll be over for sure this weekend to show me his new car and that he'll be bringing the drinks. I'm glad he got another car because his last one reeked of weed, but I'm sure he'll be breaking this new one in in no time.

by Anonymousreply 45511/24/2015

kind've

????????

by Anonymousreply 45611/24/2015

"kind've" is spiritual kin to "should of"

Both are must to avoid...

by Anonymousreply 45711/24/2015

And what about Thanksgiving?

by Anonymousreply 45811/24/2015

"Kind've" is not related to "should of" [sic] at all; however, it has the same meaning as "sort of."

by Anonymousreply 45911/24/2015

Kind of, LOL.

I'm not sure what he's doing on Thanksgiving, but he's still talking about Christmas and what I'm going to be doing.

by Anonymousreply 46011/24/2015

He sure has you in mind for Xmas, OP -- didn't he mention it way back on Halloween? I notice he thinks ahead and plans for special occasions when he's going to be with you.

by Anonymousreply 46111/24/2015

Happy Thanksgiving, boys...!

by Anonymousreply 46211/26/2015

Heughan's got a pretty cool mom. Faint praise for Outlander and its fan-atics. LOL I wonder if her artist friend is more than a collaborator...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46311/26/2015

Sorry, wrong thread. Happy Thanksgiving, cousin lovers!

by Anonymousreply 46411/26/2015

Did I ever tell you about the Thanksgiving during which I had to share a guest bedroom with my nephew?

by Anonymousreply 46511/26/2015

Uncle Bottom ! Ive missed you !!!

by Anonymousreply 46611/26/2015

Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 46711/27/2015

The One And Only, Genuine, Original Uncle Bottom Thread.

by Anonymousreply 46811/27/2015

No uncles on this thread, only first cousins once removed.

by Anonymousreply 46911/28/2015

OP, I'm not telling you what to do but I wish you would keep us updated every Friday and Sunday...

by Anonymousreply 47011/28/2015

Latest update. Couldn't wait to share. He came by at around 7 on Friday night and left sometime yesterday afternoon. Before he came, I told him to bring some gym clothes because I wanted to work out. He was a little iffy about it at first, but I told him that the workout would give him lots of energy (hint-hint). When he got here, he was in the cargo pants again (I know some of you love those, lol) and a black tee shirt, and he had vodka. Luckily I have cranberry juice, because I can't drink it straight (he can). We talked a bit before getting changed to go work out. He changed into black shorts and a gray tee and was so fuckable in them that I almost decided to skip the gym and get down to it. Almost. We hopped in his new car and, just as I expected, it smelled of weed. The scent of sandalwood was heavy in there too, because he wears it a lot. It's a nice car, but he's already run the battery dead once (leaving the dome light on all night by accident, he told me).

When we got to the gym, he hit the treadmill and I did the elliptical. The elliptical machines are behind the treadmills, and I was able to get a couple of pics of him running (I'll post one). We did some weights and finished up after about an hour, then went back to my to place. I wanted to take a shower, but he said "Nah, fuck that," and pulled my sweats down in the middle of my living room. I told him I was sweaty and stinky, and when he smiled and said it stinks so good, it turned me on so much that I said fuck the shower. He pulled his own shorts and underwear down, took his shirt off and got to his knees, and when I looked down I was delighted to see his cock pointing straight out in front of him. He began to stroke it and started blowing me, going fully down on me right away (I wasn't completely hard yet). He was rough, nearly squeezing my dick with his lips, but I loved it and I was horny as fuck. It didn't take long for me to get fully erect, and when I was, he treated my dick like a lollipop. I had to grip his head to steady myself at one point. I made him stop about ten minutes in, because I didn't want to come yet, and I was close to it. I returned the favor immediately, nearly gagging as he fucked my face. He was musky and sweaty from the workout, but I totally relished it. I grabbed his ass cheeks as he rammed into my face, thinking in vain that I could control his movements by doing so (I did love the way his cheeks clinched and tightened whenever he would thrust forward, though). He pulled me off of him after a while and demanded me to get a condom. He's never done that before, but I. Loved. It. His exact words were, "Go get a fucking rubber." I grabbed two plus the lube, and when I got back to the living room, it was on. We fucked in several different positions on my couch, from doggie style to the spooning position, and I nearly lost my mind. I had a lightbulb idea (thanks to some of you all) about halfway through to finish off in my bedroom, and asked him if he wanted to go to the bed. He responded not with words, but by scooping me up off the couch and carrying me to the back of the apartment where my bedroom is. He threw me on the bed, put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me senseless until we both blew. Neither of us lasted long, but I came first. I'm almost certain that my neighbors heard us, because we were pretty loud, and he'd occasionally bang the palm of his hand against my headboard.

by Anonymousreply 47111/29/2015

Afterwards, we laid around for about an hour before I told him that he should probably go shower. Neither one of us mentioned the idea of showering together, though. I thought about it, but I figured if he didn't mention it then I wasn't going to. I went after him, and we ended up putting back on the calories we'd just taken off working out and fucking by drinking the vodka and eating Thanksgiving leftovers (my mom cooked a ton). We slept out in the living room (on separate couches) and didn't wake up until late morning.

All in all, we definitely made up for last weekend. My only regret was not bringing out the vibrating toy from a couple of weeks ago. As amorous as he was, I'm sure that he would've been up for some more vibrating ass play. Here's a gym pic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47211/29/2015

A couple of pics from before we changed to go work out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47311/29/2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47411/29/2015

Naturally, the next step is ass to mouth.

by Anonymousreply 47511/29/2015

Boner accomplished!

by Anonymousreply 47611/29/2015

YASSS!

by Anonymousreply 47711/29/2015

I'm a little hard right now.

by Anonymousreply 47811/29/2015

Whew ! I wish I still smoked cause I sure could use a ciggie right now !

by Anonymousreply 47911/29/2015

Holy shit, OP. Your cousin looks HOT in these latest pics. And your retelling of the sex is just amazing.

by Anonymousreply 48011/30/2015

The next logical step is for OP to be the top for a change

by Anonymousreply 48111/30/2015

What R481 said.

by Anonymousreply 48211/30/2015

Cuz should just move in. No one will suspect a thing.

by Anonymousreply 48311/30/2015

Lord, have mercy!

by Anonymousreply 48411/30/2015

And OP, remember: cell phone conversations in the lobby only.

by Anonymousreply 48512/01/2015

r485 = wrong thread?

by Anonymousreply 48612/01/2015

r486 needs to pay attention to details.

by Anonymousreply 48712/01/2015

OP, give us some holiday cheer: Snap Cuz naked except for a t-shirt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48812/05/2015

Saturday morning afterglow

by Anonymousreply 48912/05/2015

I would love a nude body shot with his face blurred!

by Anonymousreply 49012/05/2015

Ticking down the seconds until this weekend's report...

by Anonymousreply 49112/06/2015

OP needs to stop making cuz wrap it.

by Anonymousreply 49212/06/2015

Hey guys. Not much to tell about last weekend save we talked for about an hour on the phone Friday night and planned on another get together for the coming weekend. I told him we didn't have to go to the gym this time, but he said he didn't mind it. I think the gym got us both worked up last time, because it was epic.

Anyway, he had sleep in his voice, and I'd had a long week last week and was kind of worn out, so we both could've used a break, but I'll be good and ready this weekend. By the way, his mother (also my cousin) sent me a friend request on FB the other day, and I just accepted her yesterday. He's not on her page, but I'll let him know that I friended her.

by Anonymousreply 49312/08/2015

Does his mom know he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 49412/08/2015

Do *we* know that he's gay? After all, Cuz may be lovin' himself some OP, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't still fuck women...

by Anonymousreply 49512/08/2015

r495, I mentioned that he might be fucking other guys too, but somehow that is not at all plausible at all to many here. Yall, men are whores ok? This is a grown ass man we're talking about here, and he's done time to top it off. Please don't delude yourselves into thinking op is first piece of man ass he's gotten. OP knows that too, which is why he makes cuz wrap it.

by Anonymousreply 49612/08/2015

OP, have you two discussed whether he sees or looks for anyone else when he's not with you?

by Anonymousreply 49712/08/2015

Was talking about being bi versus being gay, R496. R494 was asking about mom knowing or not know he's gay. I'm sure he's had sexual experience with other men besides OP. But, we don't really know what orientation Cuz has. Does he now consider himself gay or does he sleep with both men and women and feels bi? Were his relationships with women a thing he's grown out of? These aren't things we necessarily need to know, but the grey areas are interesting...

by Anonymousreply 49812/08/2015

[quote]These aren't things we necessarily need to know, but the grey areas are interesting...

I agree. Op just said they spent an hour on the phone, I wonder if they discuss these things. OP seems like he doesn't care one way or the other, which Im sure is why Cuz seems so comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 49912/08/2015

Weekend's approaching...

by Anonymousreply 50012/09/2015

OP said what they talk about at R20...

[quote]As for what we talk about, the topics vary from politics (yep), sex, marriage, music, and various other family members.

by Anonymousreply 50112/09/2015

OMG, I want to dive into his crotch at R402.

by Anonymousreply 50212/10/2015

[quote] He sat on the couch, poured some Jack into the shot glass and then poured it onto his cock. I was on my knees in an instant. I blew him for what seemed like an eternity, and when I pulled off to play with his head with my tongue, I was surprised by how much precum he had. He was also muskier than usual, but not in a dirty way--it was just fucking hot. He pulled his shirt off and made me take my clothes off (I hadn't yet undressed) and told me to get on the floor and spread my legs in the air. I figured he was going to eat my ass, and he did.

[R40] This is a complete fiction - not a word of truth in it. It reads as if it had been written for a trashy novel. Sorry, but this only happened in your dreams.

by Anonymousreply 50312/10/2015

R503 = Claire Voyant

by Anonymousreply 50412/11/2015

R504 = Bon Vivant

by Anonymousreply 50512/11/2015

r505 - Adam Ant

by Anonymousreply 50612/11/2015

Tick, tock, tick, tock, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50712/11/2015

Lucky OP. I want your cousin!

by Anonymousreply 50812/12/2015

Are you guys spending Christmas Friday together? What a nice way to start that weekend, by exchanging gifts and letting Cuz bust that ass!

by Anonymousreply 50912/12/2015

Be the star on his Christmas tree!

by Anonymousreply 51012/12/2015

Awaiting this weekend's report

by Anonymousreply 51112/14/2015

Gang, eventually the O.P. will tire of his little jest at our expense.

by Anonymousreply 51212/14/2015

How dare you, R512!

They are getting married on Christmas Day and we are all invited!!

by Anonymousreply 51312/14/2015

Heughan is certainly at the top of this entertainment writer's list...

[quote]Sam Hueghan, “Outlander” (Starz) – One of the biggest snubs of the Golden Globes, and really one of the biggest snubs of awards season in general. If you look anywhere within the first season of the show, you can see the footprints of Sam’s work even when he is not even onscreen. You sense the emotional impact he has on Claire, and the fire within the eyes of Black Jack Randall. When he is on screen, the work is simply brilliant. There is no finer example than the final two episodes of the season, when everything is laid on the line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51412/15/2015

Sorry, guys, wrong thread...

by Anonymousreply 51512/15/2015

Hey all. At work now. Will fill you in with the details later tonight.

by Anonymousreply 51612/15/2015

Would you consider letting him move in OP?

by Anonymousreply 51712/15/2015

'This is a complete fiction - not a word of truth in it. It reads as if it had been written for a trashy novel.'

Oh, R503 let them be. With all the trouble in the world, who does it harm?

by Anonymousreply 51812/15/2015

One of them will confess their love under the mistletoe, the other one will flip, and OP will come slobbering back here posting that stupid Eagles song.

by Anonymousreply 51912/15/2015

Checking my watch...

by Anonymousreply 52012/15/2015

Ok, so he got here a little later than usual last Friday--around 10. I was actually asleep when he knocked, but woke right up, of course. I was horny as hell, which I always am after a nap, so it was perfect timing. He fell down onto the couch with his legs parted, which I took as a welcome sign, of course. I slid my hands up his thighs (noticing a telltale bulge on the left) and told him that I thought he wasn't coming. He said he would be coming before the night was through (lol) and then apologized for being late. He said he's going to get me something really nice for Christmas.

Anyway, I told him he was overdressed, and he said that makes two of us. While on my knees in front of him, I undid his belt and unfastened his jeans. He got hard in my mouth, and it didn't take long. I eventually worked his pants off while going down on him, and he was lovely and bare-assed on the sofa (he wasn't wearing underwear, hence the obvious bulge from before). He didn't fully remove his shirt, he just pulled it up and behind his head--a look that I love, by the way. I took off my clothes and went back to sucking him off for a good long while. I reached under and teased his taint while sucking him off, which made him stiffen his lower body and clamp his thighs around my head. Before long I was damn near choking on his dick from the way he ramrodded it down my throat. He eventually returned the favor, and did me one better by finger-fucking my ass at the same time. He started slowly but as he progressed he quickened his fingering speed. It felt so good, but I told him to ease up when I felt myself getting close to climaxing.

I went for the protection and rolled it down on him, and I could see that his pubes were freshly trimmed. He then made me get on the couch with my ass in the air. I was a bit nervous for some reason--something was telling me that he was about to blow my back out, and that's just what he did, lol. He sort of stood over top of me facing the other way and played around with my asshole with the tip of his dick before going to work. He eased in slowly, maintaining a steady rhythm at first. It wasn't long before he was jackhammering me like he hadn't fucked in a month, bearing his full weight down on me. At one point I yelled out something along the lines of him fucking like a beast or an animal or something, and he growled in response. I thought it was hot as fuck.

We switched positions so that I was riding him as he laid flat on the couch, and that was how we finished off. He came in the condom while I was still riding him, but I wished it had shot up in me lol.

We literally fell asleep buck naked on the couch with me laying on top of him. He didn't end up leaving until sometime Saturday evening. I'm thinking of proposing to him that I'd like to try fucking out on my balcony. I'm a little skittish about doing it, but what the hell. I know he'll be down for doing it.

by Anonymousreply 52112/15/2015

Take it to the bedroom next. It's time...

by Anonymousreply 52212/15/2015

"I'm thinking of proposing to him"... that line made my heart skip a beat!

by Anonymousreply 52312/16/2015

Purple prose for the pruney palpitators.

by Anonymousreply 52412/16/2015

[quote]but I wished it had shot up in me

you're going to do it.

by Anonymousreply 52512/16/2015

He just rang me up about a half hour ago and asked if I wanted something to eat and drink. I told him to bring me some wine and surprise me about the food. I'm definitely going to mention doing it out on the balcony.

by Anonymousreply 52612/18/2015

You're a lamb, OP.

by Anonymousreply 52712/18/2015

he didn't mean food and wine, OP =)

by Anonymousreply 52812/18/2015

MOAR anal play.

by Anonymousreply 52912/18/2015

Ok, ok...

by Anonymousreply 53012/20/2015

So, did you do it on the balcony, OP? Give us the 411.

by Anonymousreply 53112/21/2015

What light from yonder window breaks? Wherefore art thou, Homeo?

by Anonymousreply 53212/21/2015

Let's hope he won't keep us hanging! Come to think of it, let's hope OP is not still hanging over the balcony...

by Anonymousreply 53312/21/2015

Unfortunately, it's been learned that OP is actually affluenza teen Ethan Couch.

The cuz is actually his loving mother in drag.

The is finding it difficult to post while on the run...

by Anonymousreply 53412/21/2015

He came over like clockwork last Friday, but I didn't broach the subject of outdoor sex right away. He was already glassy-eyed and high when he arrived, and after about an hour or so he was lighting up another joint. I followed him out onto the balcony and took a couple of hits off the joint myself (strong stuff), and this time he didn't have to goad me into doing it. I stalled a bit, but finally reached over to fondle his crotch (he was wearing sweatpants). He said let's go in, but I shook my head and got on my knees. He couldn't believe it at first, but by the time I'd gotten his sweatpants and boxers down to his ankles and started going down on him, he'd pretty much forgotten that we were outdoors. All I can say is thank goodness it was dark, lol. I blew him to completion out there, actually. It was funny listening to him trying as best as he could to stifle his groans. He didnt leave until Saturday night, but the rest of our activities happened indoors. I didn't mind not actually screwing outside, because I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

I think I'm going to get him some more jeans and another sweatsuit for Christmas. I'm tired of that boy's burgundy hoodie and black, well-worn sweatpants, lol. He wouldn't tell me what he got me, no matter how hard I tried to get it out of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53512/22/2015

Aw man, I wanted to see his smile :)

by Anonymousreply 53612/22/2015

I love this couple (yeah, they're a couple).

by Anonymousreply 53712/23/2015

Nice job, OP.

I wonder what's next?

by Anonymousreply 53812/24/2015

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 53912/25/2015

R432 Many straight guys love it when a girl sticks her finger up their asses and suck their cocks at the same time. Provided that it is a woman doing it is fine to do so.

by Anonymousreply 54012/25/2015

What did he get you more Christmas OP??! XXXmas is more like it....

by Anonymousreply 54112/26/2015

I do a variation of that, r540!

by Anonymousreply 54212/26/2015

Oh we need a little Christmas... report!

by Anonymousreply 54312/27/2015

Early voting suggested this thread would end in tears.

Turns out:

It's ending in crickets...

by Anonymousreply 54412/27/2015

R544 Nooo, we want an update!!! :(

by Anonymousreply 54512/28/2015

Xmas update please

by Anonymousreply 54612/29/2015

Ok, so he didn't come over on Christmas Day, and it's a good thing he didn't because I was with my parents all day, but he came over Saturday at a little before noon. I gave him his jeans, sweats and also a new pair of boots and he loved them. We went out for brunch (on him) and I had one too many mimosas but I didn't care because I wasn't driving. Afterwards, he said he wanted to make a stop before we went back to my place. We ended up in a development of townhouses, so I figured he was stopping off at wherever he was staying to pick something up. He told me to come in with him, and when we stepped inside the place was empty. Like, no furniture you can hear year voice echoing-empty. It's his new place. I'm so happy for him because I know he's been wanting his own place for a while now. It may be our new "official" spot, but I'll keep you all posted. His gift to me was there, too. He got me a really good set if wine glasses and a new I-pod (I needed both). I told him it was beyond sweet but he didn't have to, and he said that I've done more for him in the past few months than I'll ever know (I didn't get him to elaborate, but I can sort of figure out what he meant). Needless to say, we had a little fun in the new digs, and continued it back at my place. I'm really getting close to asking him if he'd be up for bottoming. Whatever the answer is, I'll accept it.

by Anonymousreply 54712/29/2015

I'm actually happy for you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 54812/29/2015

Hey, OP, glad you guys had a good holiday together. Sounds like something kind of life-changing is happening for Cuz, getting his new car and new digs, and a fresh start, due in no small part to you. Here's to "topping" that in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 54912/29/2015

I enjoy OP's posts and I wonder how this relationship will develop in the new year. I mean you guys obviously have swapped cum, but what's next?

by Anonymousreply 55012/29/2015

Thanks guys. I'm anxious to see where all this will go myself.

by Anonymousreply 55112/29/2015

[quote]he said that I've done more for him in the past few months than I'll ever know

awwww! pass the tissues!

by Anonymousreply 55212/29/2015

i'm a little verklempt...

by Anonymousreply 55312/30/2015

Are you guys spending NYE together? How romantic to bring in the new year by locking lips with Cuz!

by Anonymousreply 55412/31/2015

Yes, at midnight, sealed with a kiss

by Anonymousreply 55512/31/2015

Hey all. He just left not too long ago. He stopped by to wish me a Happy New Year and then headed out to party with god knows who, lol. He was wearing the new boots I got him too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55612/31/2015

Did you kiss?

by Anonymousreply 55712/31/2015

Nice boots. Did you knock 'em?

by Anonymousreply 55801/03/2016

Those boots are tacky.

by Anonymousreply 55901/03/2016

R559 is right

by Anonymousreply 56001/03/2016

Well at least he has to take them off for the sake of the carpeting.

(Don't forget the carpeting. He was one of the first characters in this saga.)

by Anonymousreply 56101/03/2016

I think the boots are kind of corny but sweet. I like knowing who is wearing them and who bought them for him, and why...

by Anonymousreply 56201/03/2016

The boots were clearly regifted from an OP who is too cheap to buy his own weed or pay for detergent to wash his sheets more than once every 90 days

by Anonymousreply 56301/03/2016

Lol, those are actually $250 Uggs for men. He mentioned them a few times, so I got 'em. He's still busy moving into his new place, so we didn't hook up over the weekend, but I'm looking forward to this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 56401/04/2016

Very generous and thoughtful of you, OP. Charmingly, our trolls @ R559 & R560 have made their first appearance of the new year. DIng, ding, ding!

by Anonymousreply 56501/04/2016

Thanks R565!

by Anonymousreply 56601/04/2016

I think the jeans are the culprit, not the boots.

Get rid of the jeans, but keep the boots Cuz.

And Happy New Year to OP- long time fan here :)

by Anonymousreply 56701/04/2016

Another longtime fan. And I like the boots.

by Anonymousreply 56801/06/2016

I like beets.

by Anonymousreply 56901/06/2016

Monday morning report, please...

by Anonymousreply 57001/11/2016

OP Where are you????

by Anonymousreply 57101/12/2016

He's watching the President's speech. Cuz is passed out on the carpeting, he's apolitical.

by Anonymousreply 57201/12/2016

with his new boots lying near the front door...

by Anonymousreply 57301/13/2016

Hey guys. Late report because I'm having a hectic week, but I thought I'd quickly fill you all in on last Saturday. We agreed to meet at his place (nice ring to that) in the evening. I got there at a little pass seven and knocked a few times with no response. After around the fourth knock, I heard him yell from inside for me to come in. The living room is still sparse--not much more than a sectional and a few pictures and whatnot. I yelled and asked where he was, and he told me to come on up. I peeked into the first room at the top of the stairs and he wasn't there, so I tried the next room and he was there, completely naked save the boots I bought him! He was leaning against the far wall and stroking his cock, which wasn't fully hard. I told him he doesn't waste any time, and he said that it was time for us to christen the place the right way.

Needless to say, my clothes were history and I was on my knees in a second. I don't know if it was the excitement of properly getting it on in the new place or what, but my libido was through the roof. I knew he'd been smoking because the smell of marijuana was thick all through the second level of the house, and even that was a turn on. We didn't have to tone down the noises like we do at my place, either. I sucked him off while edging him in that room, and when he couldn't take it anymore he told me to "get my ass up and go to the stairs." I did what I was told and went to the stairs, going down about halfway when he said "that's enough." He sat down and made me stand directly in front of him and facing him with my legs spread apart. He then went down on me for a surprisingly long time--close to a half hour would be my guess. I almost came in his mouth but he pulled away and bounded up the stairs again, returning with a condom on his dick. He'd already lubed it up, too. He sat back down on the stairs and I eased down on his hard-on, riding him until we both came (him in the condom while he was still in me).

It was a great time. I'm just excited to see which room we'll fuck in next. I want to help him with the decor for his new place. Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 57401/14/2016

[quote]I peeked into the first room at the top of the stairs and he wasn't there, so I tried the next room and he was there, completely naked save the boots I bought him! He was leaning against the far wall and stroking his cock, which wasn't fully hard.

OP is going a bit too far, starting to sound like fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 57501/14/2016

'Starting'... Ha Ha

by Anonymousreply 57601/14/2016

Shh R575... SHHH!!!

by Anonymousreply 57701/14/2016

Whats so unbelievable? Sounds fun, playful and realistic...

by Anonymousreply 57801/14/2016

Lol, I wish I was that creative. I'd post a video, but I'm not that brave.

by Anonymousreply 57901/14/2016

Have we seen a pic of the cousin's hard cock?

by Anonymousreply 58001/14/2016

In lust With My Cousin, Part three

Will the family find out? Will the cousin EVER agree to get into an actual bed ? Will OP write 'Hello datalounge' on the cousin's butt cheex when he's passed out on the floor and post the snaps?

Coming soon to this theatre

by Anonymousreply 58101/14/2016

[quote]Have we seen a pic of the cousin's hard cock?

Yes, I believe somewhere in thread one.

by Anonymousreply 58201/14/2016

Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 58301/14/2016

Nice update OP... as for decorating, not sure, what did *you* have in mind.

Oh and please let there be a Part 3!

;)

by Anonymousreply 58401/15/2016

Nice follwo up, OP. No doubt, Cuz was thinking of you when he got his own place. That staircase seems to have special appeal. Consider carpeting....

by Anonymousreply 58501/15/2016

Why are you two still using rubbers?

by Anonymousreply 58601/15/2016

We use rubbers because it's safe.

He's a real guy's guy, so I'm thinking he won't be too fussy with fixing up the place, but anything's better than a couch and a flat screen TV, lol. The place has wall to wall carpeting which is nice.

by Anonymousreply 58701/15/2016

Do you need to cover the windows? There's something hot about doing it in front of an open window.

by Anonymousreply 58801/15/2016

This could get hotter, if Cuz invited one of his trade friends to bang OP in a threesome!

by Anonymousreply 58901/15/2016

He has big windows in the living room that I'm dying to fuck in front of. All the windows have blinds, but they can be rolled up.

by Anonymousreply 59001/15/2016

How big is this place? Do all people just sprung off from jail get big two story houses? Rehabilitation is great!

by Anonymousreply 59101/15/2016

Until OP has cousins cum dripping out of his ass I'm outta here.

by Anonymousreply 59201/15/2016

Dear Lord in Heaven!!

by Anonymousreply 59301/15/2016

OP can't go bareback.

He spent the prep money on those boots!

by Anonymousreply 59401/15/2016

Part three here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59501/15/2016

Any new photos, OP? Can you post them on the new thread?

by Anonymousreply 59601/15/2016

by Anonymousreply 59701/15/2016

by Anonymousreply 59801/15/2016

by Anonymousreply 59901/15/2016

by Anonymousreply 60001/15/2016

Done...!

by Anonymousreply 60101/15/2016
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!