Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Cam4 and Chaturbate Requests Thread

No, this is not the thread to request Chaturbate shows from Mary Louise Wilson or Betty Buckley. I've got a few hundred Cam4 and Chaturbate shows - a mix of duos, groups and solo pervy exhibitionists who broadcast on Cam4 and Chaturbate and which I captured from Nov 2014 to present. I'm about to delete all of them, but before I do, figured I'd do something nice for the other DL cam fans. If there is a certain cammer who probably did a show during that period that you'd like to request, respond to the thread with the name of the cam/cammer. If I have one of their shows, I'll post it. If I don't respond to you, it means that I don't have a show from your favorite guy. Dear DL lesbians (and those with gender non-conforming tastes): I only have shows featuring cisgender men.

To get the ball rolling, here's an unsolicited "request". This is "El_Deny" from Chaturbate. A pretty good looking Latin American dude with a nice body and a pretty big dick. El_Deny seems to be on CB every other day and often has a message about how he'll do a "multiple cum" show if his goals is met. I'd seen that boast so often, but never seen him even cum once that I assumed it was all BS. Until I saw this show of his from Nov 2014. I guess once in a while he keeps his word. He cums and then he cums again and then he comes again and then he comes again and again and again. I've lost count of how many times it happens - I think maybe 10. And, yeah, there's still some coming out even by the last cum shot. It's kinda insane. It's something to marvel at even if you don't find it hot.

Okay, get those requests in before I dump all these files.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2020 6:13 AM

hung dward is on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2015 1:55 AM

He looks like Perez Hilton in a funhouse mirror. I feel really bad for him (not joking).

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2015 1:58 AM

this guy is who i am talking about - hung dw a r f

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2015 1:59 AM

Ken Ott left Voyeur Boys. I wonder what happened there? Maybe it was for the best nothing but tattooed ugly skanks remain and they all look alike too.

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2015 2:01 AM

Joe and Sam are hot as fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2015 8:40 PM

OP are you still around? Did you dump all your files yet?

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2015 8:48 PM

r6 - I'm around. I dumped most of 'em, but I have a few left. What you looking for?

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2015 9:59 PM

Hung Dwarf says he doesn't cum on camera. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2015 10:21 PM

Do you have any Italian or Turkish hotties?

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2015 3:36 AM

[quote]Do you have any Italian or Turkish hotties?

I don't know if you'd define these guys as hotties, but I do have one vid of Turks. This is "Masculennnnn" from CAM4 from June 22, 2015. Three Turkish otter fb's hanging out in their underwear. Lots of making out, groping, bumping and grinding and some bjs. Link to watch and download below. If my account gets full, I may delete it, so get it now while you can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2015 5:08 AM

Wow, do you still have El Deny? I love him but I've never seen him cum.

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2015 9:26 AM

El Deny used to have a video on his page where a guy blows him. Wish I got it before he took it down.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2015 9:29 AM

R11 - I do, but I'm headed to bed. Feel free to bump this thread to remind me if I haven't uploaded it for you by the end of the weekend.

R12 - interesting. He always has notes about not showing hole; I assumed it was rooted in some internalized homophobia. Kinda surprised to hear he let a guy suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2015 9:39 AM

OP do you have any for dsexyj21?

by Anonymousreply 14November 7, 2015 9:48 AM

Also str8college1. Both cam4.

by Anonymousreply 15November 7, 2015 9:52 AM

[quote]Wow, do you still have El Deny? I love him but I've never seen him cum.

R11 - here it is. I'll try to leave it up for a week, but get it ASAP. This is the one and only time I've seen him cum on cam and it's insane. I've lost count of how many times he comes one after another after another after another.... (don't skip straight to the end, the cum shots start about half way thru)

R14 / R15 - sorry, no dice.

Any other requests?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2015 12:41 AM

Do you have anything from Uncut Jock aka Rocky Steele? He was in the Voyeur Boys house for a few months last year but started on his own channel.

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2015 1:11 AM

OP... 7ingirth?

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2015 2:42 AM

R17 - I don't know the Voyeur Boys by name, they're usually just Jr. College Dropout #1, Jr. College Dropout #2 to met. But if you can give me a photo to ID him, I can let you know if I have anything w/ him.

R18 - negative. sorry.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2015 4:54 AM

Here's Rocky Steele/Uncut Jock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2015 6:32 AM

Oh, R20, the kid with the underbite. Yeah, he was cute. No, sorry, I don't have any vids of him.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2015 6:37 AM

Oh, but here's a really hot one I forgot all about. It's from all the way back in September, 2011. In the amateur webcam space, this is vintage stuff! Here's "SPEEDO22" ridiculously good looking, well hung 30 yr old Londoner and three of his friends hanging out, drinking, making out, groping each other, sucking each other's big fat dicks and generally having a gay old time. It's in two parts. Part 1 below...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2015 6:45 AM

Here's part 2 of the vid from R22. Keep in mind, back in 2011, the video quality wasn't always great, but I still think it's pretty damn hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2015 6:46 AM

Hotbodyxl and Ricko_z on cam4?

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2015 6:50 AM

Negative, R24. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2015 6:55 AM

Thanks for looking!

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2015 7:29 AM

Boogie 4Eva? skeletwink?

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2015 8:01 AM

Thank you so much, OP. You are the wind beneath my wings. The clip is awesome. I'll have to view it more closely later.

While we're making inquiries: You have anything from Damiandrew4?

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2015 3:20 PM

darn...I didn't know about this thread until now or I would have asked sooner.

OP do you have:

fabuloso13 from cam4

2xup from chaturbate

symmetricangel from chaturbate

nornor791 from chaturbate

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2015 3:44 PM

Hey guys - 99% sure I don't have any of the cams requested since yesterday. Sorry! One thing to note, if you're requesting a Cam4 show from about September 2015- present, please be aware that I may not be able to ID them by name alone. Cam4 changed some of their coding or something and as a result, the only program I've found that captures their streams is one that gives each file an anonymous code as its file name. If it's someone I'm familiar with, I'll rename it, but if not, I don't keep track of the names. So, if it's a recent C4 show, you'll need to give me a brief description and/or pic or link or something. This only applies tor recent shows from about Sept 2015-present. Old shows (going back to 2010, in my case) are all fine. Oh and this is C4 only - C'bate works just fine.

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2015 9:01 PM

wtf is going on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2015 3:23 AM

Hmm, anything by Bad0811 ?

There are like two clips on the net so soemthign new?

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2015 4:29 AM

Hello?

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2015 5:42 AM

Nothing from me, R32.

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2015 6:18 AM

Longshots, but anyone have cam shows from....

"Carlsbad" (Cam4)

"SoccerTeam" (Cam4)

"BluesMania" or "BluesMania2" etc. (Cam4 and C'bate)

Or any hot cam shows with Indian or Arab guys?

by Anonymousreply 35December 17, 2015 9:19 AM

Hot links!!!

by Anonymousreply 36December 17, 2015 10:27 AM

Do you have anything from Rinkie who was on Chaturbate? I've been looking forever. Thank you OP for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 37December 17, 2015 10:31 AM

Hello?

by Anonymousreply 38December 21, 2015 1:25 AM

Negative, no "rinkie", sorry.

by Anonymousreply 39December 21, 2015 1:28 AM

Any Cody Savage?

by Anonymousreply 40December 21, 2015 1:32 AM

Nope. Sorry. No Cody Savage.

by Anonymousreply 41December 21, 2015 1:34 AM

How about Island_Boi808 from chaturbate?

by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2016 10:21 PM

hot body and cock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2016 1:40 AM

Anything from FUNITALIAN? What about RASSLESON?

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2016 2:21 AM

Damn. I always miss the good stuff. From the screenshots and brief preview clip at the link below, it looks like Hot8Pack01 finally got freaky with his cute friend. I've seen them hang out and, occasionally, jack off in the same room, but the touching has usually been jokey or massages that go nowhere. From what I can see, in this show they actually get down. Looks like mutual jacking off - possibly even making out and grinding naked. Anyone willing to share this show? It looks like it's from (or around) February 17th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 28, 2016 8:28 AM

This guy is so hot and usually does incredible cum shots. He usually blocks males and anonymous viewers but he's on now. Check him out!

He's a straight bearish guy in case that's your type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2020 5:11 AM

He didn't disappoint. Sorry if you missed it.

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2020 5:18 AM

Ugh JJ Swift was the only one from Voyeurboys worth looking at - and maybe (unrelated) Marc Swift who was some nicely barely-legal chicken.

Johnny Stone is sort of pretty but his cult viewers always clutter the room up.

Ditto for Shane Hall, who seems stoned half the time and one sandwich away the the ICU and a feeding tube otherwise.

By far the most smugly annoying one I've encountered, though, is j_rod.

Everything's changed with OnlyFans. It used to be that models would have a few videos to sell or maybe plug their CB fanclubs, but OF is all most of them talk about now.

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2020 6:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!