Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sero Discordant Relationships

Have you ever been in one ?

If so, for how long ?

Thanks for sharing !

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2020 8:46 PM

poll bump

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2015 1:28 AM

poll bump again. THX

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2015 3:42 PM

Another poll bump

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2015 11:19 PM

I've been in two. Once it mattered a lot. The other time it didn't matter at all.

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2015 11:24 PM

poll bump

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2015 7:44 PM

No big deal now, although back before the cocktail, there was drama galore.

Back in the day, it was because he was going to die, so I felt that I couldn't be too insistent on my stuff when he had a foreshortened time horizon. So that was a bit tough, but made me feel like an altruist, but I was in my twenties, and I'm glad I had that experience. Later, when the cocktail made it unnecessary to be in crisis mode 24x7, it made it easier to hang out with poz people but also paradoxically less urgent.

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2015 8:02 PM

[quote] Thanks for sharing !

No, thank you for your good manners!

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2015 8:53 PM

R6 ...... I thought so too, but thus far the poll shows differently.

Even with Truvada, the cocktail for those infected and safer sex guidelines ..... half the people responding to the poll are saying a resounding 'No Way'.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2015 9:24 PM

I kissed a poz guy. He was really sexy and a good kisser!

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2020 4:53 PM

Hell NO. I won't even date a diabetic.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2020 8:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!