Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Giraffes Are Dangerous', So This Bitch Travelled All the Way to Africa to Shoot One to Protect the Good People of Idaho

Of course, this piece of human trash looks like one of those Real Housewives of New Jersey.

"A big-game trophy collector from Idaho has been criticised by animal rights activists over online images of herself posed with the carcasses of a giraffe and other wildlife she killed during a recent guided hunt in South Africa.

Sabrina Corgatelli, an accountant for Idaho State University, appeared on NBC’s Today show on Monday to defend trophy hunting amid mounting international outrage over the killing in July of Cecil, Zimbabwe’s most famous lion, by an American dentist.

“Everybody thinks we’re cold-hearted killers and it’s not that,” Corgatelli said in the nationally televised interview. “There is a connection to the animal and just because we hunt them doesn’t mean we don’t have a respect for them.

“Giraffes are very dangerous animals. They could hurt you seriously, very quickly.”

Corgatelli first drew attention from a series of photos circulated via her Facebook account that showed her standing with various animals she bagged in South Africa including an impala, a warthog and a wildebeest.

“Day ž2 I got an amazing old Giraffe. Such an amazing animal!!! I couldn’t be happier,” Corgatelli said in a caption to one image showing the carcass draped around her.

The British comedian Ricky Gervais, who is outspoken on animal cruelty, joined the condemnation with a string of tweets and described Corgatelli as a “new extreme ’untress desperate for publicity”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2020 8:18 PM

There's a mistake in the article. She didn't shoot the giraffe. She beat it to death with her milk melons.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2015 3:40 AM

I live in Idaho. I am related to and know people who hunt for deer and other animals to fill their freezers with meat. But almost everyone I know thinks this kind of thing is tacky at the very least, but mostly just shitty and wrong.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2015 3:42 AM

So,. Many. Cunts. But they seem to live for the conflict so maybe best to ignore them and pray for a mauling later. Out of our hands but I hate them just the same.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2015 3:45 AM

I'm no vegetarian and don't particularly love animals but that is one gigantic, rancid cunt up there with that poor, dead giraffe.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2015 3:48 AM

Killing for sport only=red flag for having no empathy

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2015 3:53 AM

Yes, I too pray she is mauled by something big, r3.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2015 4:10 AM

She kills them there so we don't have to kill them here. Preemptive killing is the Republican way.

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2015 4:18 AM

I just don't understand the connection when these people say things like "They're such beautiful, amazing animals and I have a great deal of respect for them" and "I'm going to put a bullet through it's head and then chop of it's head".

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2015 4:37 AM

I'm against killing and guns, but this woman sounds very "dangerous", so....really anything could and should happen!

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2015 4:44 AM

She should get a job with that Danish zoo that killed and chopped up a giraffe on live television.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2015 4:50 AM

Note that they say things like "took" or "got," like they took or got a bottle of beer from the fridge, rather than "killed for my pleasure."

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2015 5:00 AM

It's part of sport hunting rhetoric, R11. They learn very quickly that people know their frivolous killing of animals they won't use for anything but trophies is wrong, so they use a lot of rhetoric to try to mitigate their PR damage.

That Monty Python "I love animals, that's why I kill 'em" skit was right on the money and parodying these kind of people. They always "respect the dangerous animals they took," never "killed a vulnerable old animal for sport."

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2015 5:04 AM

I used to work at a zoo - giraffes are possibly the dumbest animals out there. The only way they could be classed as dangerous is if one fell over on top of her while trying to lick its own face.

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2015 5:28 AM

Threatening Beast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2015 5:33 AM

Run Sabrina, RUN !!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2015 12:02 PM

Game hunting is a money spinner in Zimbabwe and other African countries. If these corrupt countries didn't offer the opportunity, then these stories wouldn't be occurring.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2015 12:15 PM

I really wish there were an animal vigilante that travelled around the world targeting these psychos. That'd shut these cowards down in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2015 12:48 PM

Cruelty to animals for human amusement is wrong. Its evil.

She didn't gut it herself. She didn't eat it. Her survival did not depend on killing it. It was for her personal pleasure. Nothing can justify her actions

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2015 1:37 PM

Agree with R16. You can't expect African countries to protect endangered animals when they can't even protect their own people.

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2015 3:03 PM

She's a whore, darlin'. She did not kill those animals, they didn't want to live after looking at her. Either that or she suffocated them with her stench, it was hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2015 5:52 PM

I wish an animal would make a connection with her with its horns, claws, or fangs. CUNT

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2015 4:28 AM

The only thing that she needs to hunt is the doctor who gave her those lopsided tits.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2015 4:57 AM

All these dangerous wild animals! Thank goodness Sabrina is making the world safe from these killer giraffes. They're probably the most deadly beasts on the planet!

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2015 8:27 AM

I hope Idaho State Univ. fires this cunt for her cruel killing of animals that pose no threat to her then bragging about what a rush it was to kill something she had no right to kill. What a complete bitch.

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2015 8:33 AM

I'm in the mood for some Italian.

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2015 9:24 AM

I wish a giraffe would bite her head off.

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2015 9:30 AM

A hunter on another forum asked me if I opposed ALL hunting. I clarified and said I opposed ALL trophy hunting. They (trophy hunters) are pathetic excuses for human beings. I think the animals ought to start trophy hunting.

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2015 10:51 AM

They are really lovely animals. I can’t imagine killing one just for the thrill of it. It shows lack of respect for life. And for a man to do it is one thing, maybe he’s just a sociopath or it’s an ego trip, but a woman? What on earth is she trying to prove?

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2020 3:27 PM

R28 aka 2015 troll will be diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and will quickly succumb to it before year end.

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2020 3:30 PM

I hope she got COVID.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2020 3:31 PM

Hunt her down. Give her the same she gave the giraffe. The equation has to balance. You all took Algebra in high school. You know it's true.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2020 3:32 PM

Gun lovers, they have to kill off the surplus of beautiful animals.

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2020 3:33 PM

She needs a giraffe tongue up her vagina which will pleasure her until her heart bursts from excess ecstasy-painfully.

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2020 3:36 PM

R33 you're fucking disgusting for even thinking that up and more so for thinking anyone wants to hear about it. Keep it to yourself next time.

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2020 3:41 PM

Maybe she will take out R28 next for the 2015 thread bump

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2020 3:44 PM

So what;s the reward? What does she get out of this? You can't "hunt" Giraffes because they just stand there or walk around slowly, AND they can;t fucking hide because they're UHHH really really tall. So she essentially shot an animal that just stood there. Way to go, bitch. Hope you get trampled by an elephant.

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2020 4:27 PM

R36 here. Accidentally hit the semicolon instead of the apostrophe because I was typing angry.

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2020 4:29 PM

Let me get this straight. An animal that lives on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONTINENT, had to be shot by a woman who lives in Idaho because it's "dangerous."

by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2020 8:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!