Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You ever used your position to get sex?

A buddy of mine had to hire models for a marketing event and apparently had his pick of prime male flesh. Those who did, got the job; those who wouldn't got shown the door. He's very pleased with himself.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2020 5:56 PM

I would never do such a thing. Plus I'd have sex with almost anyone at any time for nothing, so your question seems so "other world" to me.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2015 5:15 PM

Like this: ass forward, arched back, that usually gets me a nice hard dicking, like a position like that, op?

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2015 5:16 PM

No, but i did have this admittedly very hot jockish 20 year old intern a couple of years ago make more than one blatant offer of giving up that ass so it can go both ways. I resisted that temptation. Piece of ass no matter how hot it is not worth risking a good job over. Too easy to get via other avenues. But i'll admit the banter around it was fun so i enjoyed that aspect of it.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2015 6:19 PM

I was once in a position to do this and while I really wanted to (it was beyond being tempted) all I could see was how it could backfire on me. I tried to work out some way that I could do it and get away with it but in the end I wasted the time I could have been having sex with these guys trying to figure out how to cover my ass if I did and it blew up in my face. Probably for the best. A couple months later it turned out that someone else had the same idea that I did but acted on it and it all went to hell when the guy went to the police claiming rape and then to his lawyer filing suit against our company.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2015 7:04 PM

Your friend is a complete asshole. Sexual harassment is a big issue for most self respecting organizations & industries and there are rules of conduct for both men and women in power positions. Sure hope he gets completely fucked over at some point because he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2015 8:07 PM

I fucked my personal trainer. Does that count? I'm pretty sure that's part of his strategy though for keeping his clientel happy i came to realize. Turns out i'm hardly his first client to hit that a few times

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2015 8:18 PM

No, but I had the opportunity. Only it was with women. Please. I don't know what I'd've done if it had been male models. Oh, fuck. Yes, I do.

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2015 8:39 PM

Yes!

I pull down my pants and bend over!

I'm here in the lounge all week!

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2015 8:51 PM

You do have to watch those personal trainers. Some of them definitely have a side business go there. Eh i don't judge it just don't be shocked if you get an offer for "additional services".

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2015 9:14 PM

Yes. So?

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2015 9:25 PM

doggie style usually gets sex for me

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2015 3:12 PM

There is no ass that's worth a good job or the damage to reputation and future employment prospects that it could cause.

Even if the person doesn't take action himself, most companies have policies against it and would fire your ass in a heartbeat to protect itself if it found out.

Some people just have poor judgment, and then wonder why their lives aren't the bed of roses they think it should be.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2015 3:23 PM

Better yet, did you get your position because of sex?

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2015 3:49 PM

Yes, it's true that, if you use your position to get sex, the other person can press charges, file suit, etc.

But what is to stop a grafter from doing that even if your were absolutely no-touch, utterly professional, in your dealings with him? There's no way to prove this kind of thing, is there?

This is why, in many businesses, it is the rule that a man and a woman who have to travel on some errand or to a conference must take different planes and stay at different hotels--to protect the business from her filing suit for harassment. Also, they can never be alone together at any time.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2015 4:18 PM

Sorry, the auto-correct won't let my type G R I F T E R there.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2015 4:20 PM

And not "my," ME! Leave my typing alone!

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2015 4:21 PM

Do it all the time!

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2015 4:24 PM

Lesbians do it, too.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2015 4:25 PM

Yes, I often use my position to present.

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2015 4:28 PM

[quote]This is why, in many businesses, it is the rule that a man and a woman who have to travel on some errand or to a conference must take different planes and stay at different hotels

That's a load of shit. Any business retrograde enough to have a rule like that wouldn't be sending women to conferences or on errands that required air travel and overnight stays. Seriously, are you a 70 year old woman who never entered the workforce?

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2015 4:34 PM

Seriously, are you a stinking piece of human shit? Knee-jerk liberals always start screeching when their idiot fantasies are challenged. Die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2015 4:50 PM

Yes, I'm the one with the idiot fantasy because I don't believe many businesses have such stupid rules. That's megachurch pastor posturing, not corporate America.

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2015 5:01 PM

Girls, girls. You're both ugly.

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2015 5:06 PM

I have never heard of companies with a policy of not letting men and women fly on the same plane or stay in the same hotel. Every company I've worked for had employees on the same flight and stay at the same hotel. They work on the plane and at the hotel. It also saves on can/hired car expenses, plus companies have points with hotels, airlines and rental cars. I do remember reading about companies having opposite sex employees share hotel rooms to save money (always sounded like a bad idea). I'd like to know the names of these companies that don't let men and women travel together. If these companies exist, there was probably some very egregious harassment or assaults in the past leading to that policy. They could also be run by religious nut jobs, convinced every working woman is a Jezibel looking to tempt good men.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2015 5:15 PM

Opposite-sex employees sharing a hotel room? What fantasy island do you live on, R24? You people blithely mouthing off about how businesses deal with the risk of a sexual-harassment lawsuit don't know what you're talking about. And it's not Jezebels that businesses are afraid of. Nor predatory males.

They're afraid of women taking advantage of the culture's rape hysteria by bringing false charges against innocent men. Yes, even gay men.

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2015 5:39 PM

[quote]You people blithely mouthing off about how businesses deal with the risk of a sexual-harassment lawsuit don't know what you're talking about

There's not an employment lawyer in the country who would recommend separate flights and hotels as a sexual harassment risk management strategy. That's just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2015 5:46 PM

South american doggy style

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2015 6:54 PM

All of the above are fantasies of overactive imaginations. Business don't and never have required separate flights, separate hotel rooms or opposite sex employees to share rooms. R14 is the biggest moron though for this ridiculous comment:

[quote]to protect the business from her filing suit for harassment.

Just as many men as women file harassment suits. Many are gay MEN.

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2015 8:55 PM

How come when I suggest that a co-worker and I stay in the same hotel room everybody just laughs?

... Oh, yeah, and calls HR.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2015 4:29 PM

R28 you're just wrong that "as many men" file harassment suits. Our company just did an audit on the overall harassment landscape as we are budgeting for liability insurance coverage regarding the topic. Women outnumber men in the legal claim by a factor of 5 to 1. One of the first things the insurance companies look at in setting your premium is the overall proportion of women you have in the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2015 4:47 PM

I arrive naked to work, it usually signals an orgy day.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2015 5:19 PM

Cripes, all we get is pizza Friday.

by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2015 5:28 PM

No, never. Who would do such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2015 5:41 PM

I just get my folks drunk on Friday afternoons. It actually helps control payroll costs since folks like this concept you're a cool boss so i can save a couple of bucks an hour

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2015 5:44 PM

I use my unemployment to hook up during normal business hours.

[quote]I fucked my personal trainer. Does that count? I'm pretty sure that's part of his strategy though for keeping his clientel happy i came to realize. Turns out i'm hardly his first client to hit that a few times

Really? I want to hook up with mine, but since I have to tell him everything, he knows I have a penis injury - damnit . I pick the hot trainer and then now I have a penis injury (lonnnng story - there's another thread on it... ugh)

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2015 5:49 PM

[quote]I fucked my personal trainer. Does that count?

oh and can you give more details on this...? advice perhaps? I think mine likes me (he gave me the eyes before I signed up with him), but ... I don't think he wants to go there given my "state". I actually can't anyway.

I'm sure he has a partner anyway.

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2015 5:51 PM

Why did you "have to tell him everything," R35?

by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2015 5:55 PM

I really have no great advice for you 35 and you can save your pennis injury stores. The last thing i'd ever need to know. that was probably TMI for him as well

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2015 5:58 PM

... although what a good reason to bring up personal, physical therapy!

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2015 6:04 PM

"They're afraid of women taking advantage of the culture's rape hysteria by bringing false charges against innocent men. Yes, even gay men."

There only is male hysteria regarding being held accountable for their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2015 6:30 PM

No, because that's gross and sexual harassment. I also have self respect and wouldn't want to be with someone who was only with me out of fear or desperation, or because they expected some quid pro quo benefits.

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2015 6:44 PM

In administering our office's sexual harassment training, I asked a new hire what "Quid Pro Quo" meant. He replied that he didn't speak Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2015 6:47 PM

Most such things when do happen are not so much about harassment. Clearly that happens as well, but the banging the boss thing both sides know full well going in what it's all about. It's usually not a good idea for either party to go there but these things happen

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2015 6:48 PM

Yeah R41 but in that situation you can use them and treat them like a piece of meat solely for your gratification. That's some of the best sex.

by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2015 6:49 PM

I'm sure we have completely different ideas about what makes "good sex," R44. My definition includes mutual attraction and actual passion.

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2015 6:51 PM

[quote]My definition includes mutual attraction and actual passion.

Bah!

by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2015 6:55 PM

Sometimes you don't really have to know someone that the "passion" there when you're screwing like wild men. Attraction is not always about the dude you're going to end up marrying

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2015 7:00 PM

[quote]I really have no great advice for you 35 and you can save your pennis injury stores. The last thing i'd ever need to know. that was probably TMI for him as well

[quote]Why did you "have to tell him everything," [R35]?

You can't do strenuous activity about 2 weeks after most kinds of surgeries, and I already had appointments set - so I asked if we could do more posture focused things like foam roll, stretching, scarecrows, planks, etc... and he asked why.

I had stitches (vaguely) & he asked where they were. He was a paramedic before. He's heard / seen a lot worse - and he's a professional...it's not TMI. This isn't some queen who became a trainer yesterday after his starbucks job got boring. R38 You don't have to be such a bitch about it - it's been quite a nightmare for me so here's a thank you present:

Actually, posting it will probably get me banned... but just imagine a dick that looks like it was 1/2 severed and re-attached (but due to skin cancer having to be removed with wide margins. )

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2015 8:59 PM

Sounds like R48 needs some good therapy a lot more than posting on blogs. We just didn't need or care to know all of that.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2015 9:02 PM

In the other thread, people couldn't stop asking enough questions about it....so yeah whatever you say R49.

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2015 9:18 PM

And maybe you need some good therapy if you can't handle minor medical details...really, PLENTY worse has been posted here .

by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2015 9:19 PM

Tell me about it R51.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2015 9:26 PM

I just forgot what it was that I was gonna post.

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2015 9:37 PM

lol. fank you

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2015 9:37 PM

[quote]My definition includes mutual attraction and actual passion.

Mine involves Glory Holes.

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2015 9:39 PM

No. In your scenario, I'm more like the model.

by Anonymousreply 56August 15, 2015 5:22 AM

This is illegal, not to mention immoral.

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2020 1:32 AM

He put it inside of me!

INSIDE!

by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2020 1:33 AM

I did use my position.

I positioned my tookis up to the air, hoisted my muumuu over my ample body and positioned my arms on the sink. I then screamed GET ON ME AND GET THAT THING INSIDE ME!!!

What position did YOU use?

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2020 1:41 AM

LOL, R59. That paints quite a mental picture.

by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2020 4:57 PM

Hell no, not professionally, not socially, not financially...

Sex is easy enough to get without pulling strings and using position to make it happen. Look around, ugly people fuck all the time, good looking people, average looking people, too. It's a world full of people wanting to fuck at any one moment. I'm certainly no prude about sex, but make it an equal exchange for fuck's sake, or pay your whore in cash.

How does anyone feel good about doing that unless they relish being a creep, fucking outside their league because they have a little crumb of power? And how do they think they made the other person feel about having to suck a dick or present hole or do something for which they thought they were qualified on their own merits but were told no, "you have to eat my hole for a half hour and part of the pleasure is me not caring if you like it or not, but humor me and pretend you do"? To boast of having done this is cretinous.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2020 5:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!