Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British education vs. American education vs. Canadian education: Is there really any difference?

Is there really any difference? Tom Hardy is a Brit and his writing abilities isn't exactly what you call superior. Despite what people say, in my opinion, it's pretty much the same. A bad pupil is a bad pupil no matter which education system he studies under. His work (Tom Hardy's myspace profile):

I never lie. If you suck you suck..If you’re good I take my hat off and I’m all over you. I’ll bend over backwards to help anyone of their word.. fuck me around I’ll let it go I’m not here for stuff I’m here to live and give whatever it is I can to nourish rather than to take and move on, I’m course and straight, I act for a living now adopting characters for money, it is a languague I was born into, I always wanted to be someone else, it isn’t rocket science it’s easy, now that I’ve made amends for lying to myself, it is a trade craft nothing more, I pray I don’t get caught up “living the dream.” such a lonely place. having said that; your best like my best just isn’t good enough. ever, no scarface syndrome here, no resting on laurels, there is always work to do, I’ll clean up my side of the street promptly admitting where I am wrong, the work doesn’t...

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2021 5:26 AM

How many threads to you need on this topic? How obsessed are you with Tom Hardy? Why is Tom Hardy the logical entré to a discussion of education in these 3 countries? He isn't! Your threads are increasingly unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2015 2:19 AM

Your dedication to all things Tom Hardy is priceless, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2015 2:20 AM

None of these countries is winning any prizes for education. Neither are Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2015 2:43 AM

Program/Major/Book Resale Troll.

[quote] Tom Hardy is a Brit and his writing abilities isn't exactly what you call superior.

And neither are yours, P/M/BR. At least you're superior in the fact that you're not dirty like Hardy or a Filipino. And who the fuck uses Myspace nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2015 2:49 AM

Canadians learn the letter "eh" much earlier than in the other countries

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2015 3:05 AM

None of them actually educate. Chinese first graders probably know more math than American 12th graders.

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2021 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!