Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

French women furious after 'Muslim girl-gang' attacks 'immoral' sunbather for wearing a bikini in a public park

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2022 2:05 PM

MORE perfect Daily Fail click-bait AND now there's TIT-ilatin Tweet pix too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2015 12:25 AM

They better never go to the Englischer Garten in Munich. Germans wander around stark naked there.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2015 1:09 AM

The Daily Fail. OP, you lose.

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2015 1:23 AM

I've been to Englischer Garten and trust me, it's only the Germans you DON'T want to see naked who take it all off there. You thing you'll see guys who look like the German World Cup team, and instead you get 10,000 Angela Merkels.

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2015 1:40 AM

can't they find these girls and throw them in jail?

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2015 10:58 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2015 5:55 PM

of course France is very Islamophobic they couldn't believe they have something to bitch about

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2015 6:36 PM

I didn't realize we were allowed to attack women for dressing slutty. I might try that myself.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 4:12 AM

Stop bumping threads from 2015

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 4:14 AM

I F&F whoever bumps these.

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 7:10 AM

R7 with good reason. The have had some very high profile attacks from nutjob followers of Islam. It isn’t like they have an irrational fear or hatred of this faith.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2021 9:36 AM

I would never undress myself in public, even though I have the body to do so.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2021 9:46 AM

I swam nekkid in the Eisbach once!

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 10:29 AM

R7 Islamophobia does not exist in a country which does not recognize blasphemy and which allows criticism of ALL religions. Islam sect no one is obliged to love it in France. There are no anti-Muslim crimes despite the many terrorist attacks that Muslims have committed there. You all should feel fortunate that the French are not barbarians like you all are otherwise they would already have throw you out off ftheir Christian land.

Also Islamophobia is a victimised term invented by the Muslim Brotherhood. Don't think people are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2021 10:38 AM

French women can wear whatever the fuck they want in THEIR country. France was NEVER a muslim country. Deal with it or go away!!!

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2021 10:42 AM

OP do fuck right off with your Daily Mail shite.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2021 10:50 AM

OP, just pretend this didn't happen, because it's inconvenient for R16. He wants to live in a bubble where the Muslims being imported into Europe by the thousands are all model citizens.

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2022 11:00 PM

D3FACTO Dogfart-Breath Cunt-tard bumping threads again.

INTERVENTION PLEASE. Or at least medication.

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2022 11:03 PM

R18

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2022 4:34 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2022 1:16 PM

Fuck off, DeTurdo.

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2022 2:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!