Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Watch this transgender reporter humiliate Breitbart’s Ben Shapiro: ‘You’re a little man, a little boy’

Appearing on the Dr. Drew show, Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro got into a sharply worded exchange with Inside Edition transgender reporter Zoey Tur, with Tur responding to Shapiro’s rude comments by calling him a “little boy” and threatening to send him home “in an ambulance.”

During a heated a heated discussion over the appropriateness of ESPN bestowing the ESPY Courage award on Caitlyn Jenner, Shapiro alternately referred to Jenner as both Bruce and Caitlyn, while refusing to use the proper female pronoun for the former Olympic athlete.

Called out on his lack of respect for Jenner, the diminutive Shapiro dismissed complaints about his choice of language.

“Forget about the disrespect,” Shapiro said. “Facts don’t care about your feelings. It turns out that every chromosome, every cell in Caitlyn Jenner’s body, is male, with the exception of some of his sperm cells.”

After Dr. Drew explained the science of gender to Shapiro, Tur jumped in.

“We both know chromosomes don’t necessarily mean you’re male or female,” Tur replied, as she put her hand on Shapiro’s shoulder. “So you don’t know what you’re talking about, you’re not educated on genetics.”

Shapiro then replied, “What are your genetics, sir?” at which point Tur had enough, telling the conservative gadfly, “You cut that out now, or you’ll go home in an ambulance.”

Despite calling transgender individuals “mentally ill,” Shapiro later claimed he felt no ill will towards them, leading to Tur to look at him and say, “You’re consumed with hatred. You’re a little man, a little boy.”

Watch the video below, uploaded to YouTube by TV World...

by Anonymousreply 27807/23/2015

Do (most of) these T's understand how much they obviously look like men in drag?

by Anonymousreply 107/17/2015

Um The tranny threatened to beat a person just because that person said he is a man (which he is) is this a commendable behavior to you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 207/17/2015

More proof that Tur remains a man -- women cry when they get angry, men want to beat up people.

by Anonymousreply 307/17/2015

If the tranny put his hands on me like that, I'd have him charged with battery.

by Anonymousreply 407/17/2015

Ben Shapiro kinda hot, any chance he is in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 507/17/2015

[quote] After Dr. Drew explained the science of gender

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 607/17/2015

Don't make me choose between these two cunts.

by Anonymousreply 707/17/2015

Totally unfair interview. Classic circus act.

Too bad I wasn't on that panel.

Physical surgery does not cure mental illness.

No man can be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 807/17/2015

[quote]Ben Shapiro kinda hot, any chance he is in the closet?

Get your eyes checked. He hates fags and is an Orthodox Jew.

by Anonymousreply 907/17/2015

R9, why are you using a slur, and what's wrong with being Jewish?

In a lifelong liberal and agree with Shapiro.

That tranny is not a woman. No woman would ever manhandle and threaten to send someone home in an ambulance for simply stating their opinion, or in this case, FACT that men are not women.

by Anonymousreply 1007/17/2015

I'm a lifelong...not in.

by Anonymousreply 1107/17/2015

At some point liberals will wise up and realize they're not taking the liberal position when it comes to transgenders. It is a regressive and conservative agenda that enforces restrictive views of what it means to be a man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 1207/17/2015

Well the good doctor tried to use facts and science to explain his position, but everyone else just appealed to emotion like good Americans.

by Anonymousreply 1307/17/2015

Threatening physical violence did make Shapiros point. Using your physical size advantage and treats of violence to make a point is a guy thing. It would have made more sense if he was a gay man or just a cross dresser and Shapiro called him miss.

I've known some women who've punched men. One was crazy drunk. The others were being threatened or were hit first. They didn't make warning threats just started swinging. Sober women know they need the element of surprise for a punch to work on a man.

by Anonymousreply 1407/17/2015

Zoey Tur is a man in a dress, making violent threats towards another man. End of.

by Anonymousreply 1507/17/2015

No matter how soft and round his boobs are, the proper pronoun for a person with a penis is 'He.'

by Anonymousreply 1607/17/2015

Here's the problem...the Breitbart creep is right. The other person is a genetic male. The fact that this 'transwoman' would talk about giving him a 'lesson in genetics' is absurd. In every way, 'she' is a man. I can grow my hair long and get fake boobs too. Still male.

by Anonymousreply 1707/17/2015

R17 ...and the thing about the discussion, is that they're all supposed to be adults. I don't care how much of a creep Tur thinks Shapiro is; the insane reaction and threat is exactly what has made public discussions so absurd. He didn't rip her/his dress off and start peeing on Tur or something outrageous and violent' he just expressed a different opinion. Yet Tur acted like Shapiro had physically violated him/her.

by Anonymousreply 1807/17/2015

SHe should have beat the fuck out of him.

by Anonymousreply 1907/17/2015

I LOVE the big He/She threatening a beatdown on the rightwing twerp! Although I agree with the twerp on this issue, I still would have loves to see the tranny mop the floor with him.

by Anonymousreply 2007/17/2015

R20 Credibility: Zero.

by Anonymousreply 2107/17/2015

What's wrong with some of you guys? You're defending this Ben Shapiro? You know he feels the same way about gays as he does transgenders. You're as messed up as he is.

by Anonymousreply 2207/17/2015

R22, intelligent people are open-minded enough to acknowledge that their political enemies can sometimes be right about certain issues.

A person who has five biological children with a woman who gave birth to them is, of necessity, a man. Two women cannot produce five biological children.

by Anonymousreply 2307/17/2015

Before, Jews were great fighters, but not lately, so they always insist people act like adults when they are being assholes.

I agree with Cohen, but maybe he needed his nose broken.

by Anonymousreply 2407/17/2015

R19...that would have gotten his tranny ass thrown in prison -- with men.

They would be awesome, but I don't want anybody to get hurt.

by Anonymousreply 2507/17/2015

22, you just don't get it, do you?

by Anonymousreply 2607/17/2015

Ben Shapiro is a mean, miserable right-wing douche. He's crying on twitter about this and his gay hating buddies are helping him out. Usual suspects.

by Anonymousreply 2707/17/2015

R27, "douche" is misogynist. You obviously hate women, so nothing you say is credible.

See how it feels?

by Anonymousreply 2807/17/2015

R27 Why does everyone have to agree with you? He has a different opinion. Clearly, he's not your favorite person. But he wasn't the one threatening violence, there.

by Anonymousreply 2907/17/2015

Typical tv Tranny Shit Show. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 3007/17/2015

[quote]He didn't rip her/his dress off and start peeing on Tur or something outrageous and violent' he just expressed a different opinion. Yet Tur acted like Shapiro had physically violated him/her.

Have you ever been bullied by homophobes? If you have you should know that verbal attacks can be even more brutal than physical ones. Sometimes enough is just enough. Threatening with violence is not good but in this case I don't really give a shit. Shapiro is talking from his white het male arrogance point of view but got schooled by an ex white male. It's sometimes nice to see tables turned with the phobes getting scared a little bit. EVERY gay man ever been bullied by cunts like Shapiro knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Hate towards transgender people at Datalounge is getting out of control. The haters are acting just like homophobic hets using the same kind of insane arguments. Homophobic trans people who spew hate towards us gays are rare and don't mean that every trans person is a homophobe. Just fucking let trans people live their lives the way they want to. If a person born male wants to live as a woman then so fucking what? How is that really against your gay rights? No one in the Western world is saying that gays should get surgery so they'd be straight yet somehow this argument comes up with trans haters all the time.

After reading the absolutely insane comments here defending the Gawker hit piece on Geithner I'm seriously wondering how many people here are just trolling for trolling's sake. I can imagine scum like Jordan Sargent or Natasha VC writing here just to cause trouble.

by Anonymousreply 3107/17/2015

R31 Thanks for the lecture, clearly I'm in need of some bullying by you. Yes, I actually do know the difference between obnoxious words and being physically attacked. What did he say that was so awful? Unpleasant to Tur, sure but what was so very bullying and awful? He didn't call him/her a derogatory name, he simply stated that as she was biologically male, he did not personally acknowledge Tur as a female.

Tur was the one who talked about sending him out in an ambulance and later, agreed with a supporter that talked about curb-stomping him. The only person being bullied in that room, was Shapiro.

Now, it's easy for you to dismiss that because you don't personally like him, just as it's easy for those who hate gay people, to disregard their humanity. You're a hypocrite and don't even know it. But I suppose your emotion is more important than your reasoning.

by Anonymousreply 3207/17/2015

[quote]verbal attacks can be even more brutal than physical ones

Yes, I've learned how to cope with them all my life, Special Snowflake.

Have you ever spoken up against the misogyny or racism on DL? I didn't think so, SS. And it's far worse thank anything said about trans.

by Anonymousreply 3307/17/2015

Jenner is a male who likes to dress up in women's clothes. Once he milks all the publicity out of it, he'll announce that it was all a mistake and that he's actually a gay male. At that time, he'll attempt to get another reality series as he looks for another gay man to marry. He's trying to keep up with the Kardashians. He's a phoney and a fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 3407/17/2015

VAST majority of people on Twitter are pro Ben!!!

by Anonymousreply 3507/17/2015

Well, at least one of them is genetically male.

by Anonymousreply 3607/17/2015

Let's remember that far-left radical feminists are the strongest opponents of the transgender movement. For good reason. Trans is often homophobic, reliably sexist and most endangering to women.

The primary reason wingnuts care about trans is b/c it was needlessly affixed to LGB. Bigots like Shapiro see it as a way to knock the entire movement by highlighting the wackiness of the T. Had political winds gone another way, these same conservatives would be promoting trans as a way to reinforce gendered stereotypes (which it does) and de-gay some. In that scenario, the left (lgb and feminists) would rightly oppose trans and its conservatism.

by Anonymousreply 3707/17/2015

R35, are you seriously happy that people are taking a right wing homophobe's side? Are you gay?

by Anonymousreply 3807/17/2015

So what if some men want to be women--women rule! Can't say I blame them for trying.

by Anonymousreply 3907/17/2015

r37, BS!!! THE more left the gay, the more they love trans!!

by Anonymousreply 4007/17/2015

R38 And you assume all of us taking Shapiro's side, aren't? He wasn't the one threatening violence, there. Yeah, he's irreverent but he was not attacking Tur, it wax the other way around. Besides, I think I'm going to add Ben to the "shameful crushes" page.

Why must gay people be owned by someone? You? Activists?

by Anonymousreply 4107/17/2015

Yes, R40. I'm saying its contrived. Leftist gays support trans without critically thinking about why. We've been told that it's part of LGB and most go along.

Radical feminists, who are very far left, oppose. The trans activists call them "TERFs."

by Anonymousreply 4207/17/2015

As A Feminine les who prefers the same with no male hatred, the term "radical feminists" invokes a frightening image

by Anonymousreply 4307/17/2015

And what are the numbers, hmm?

I would think the radical feminists would be more vocal about radical Islam committing honor killings against rape victims--where's the outrage for that?

I see more women wearing black burkhas than mtf trans wielding knives.

by Anonymousreply 4407/17/2015

R41, well you obviously are taking the homophobe's side. And what the hell are you babbling about gay people being owned by someone?

[quote][R31] Thanks for the lecture, clearly I'm in need of some bullying by you.

Oh dear. "Bullying"? The second someone disagrees with you it's bullying? And people call me the special snowflake in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 4507/17/2015

radicAL lesbian feminists do not confront Islamic brutality against women!!! WHY???

by Anonymousreply 4607/17/2015

R46,

because most of them are phony, lying assholes who prefer to be viewed as politically-correct (i.e. get laid with other ugly people) then as honest, true lovers of women.

by Anonymousreply 4707/17/2015

R45 "Oh dear. "Bullying"? The second someone disagrees with you it's bullying?..."

Seriously? You're actually going to make that statement, after I've argued that Ben just disagreed with Zoey, yet Ben refusing to call Zoey by the very pronoun he disagreed with in context, was reason enough for Zoey to threaten him with violence? You said that was okay because Ben deserved it. Who was the aggressor, there?

by Anonymousreply 4807/17/2015

R47, I agree they actually hate women. i truly believe these types have NO SEXUALITY . Too much rage to be sexual!!! and so "it's Pat" looking

by Anonymousreply 4907/17/2015

I'm a Leftist Queer and I oppose both of them - Shapiro the rightwing z i o n i s t bigot and the deluded Trans loon who threatened him with oh-so-feminine violence.

by Anonymousreply 5007/17/2015

Most lesbians are politically-correct for one reason only--to have partners. If any lesbian dare stray from that agenda, she will not find a date, ever. She will get the kabosh put on her by other lesbians. Word will get out that so-and-so voted Republican, or doesn't care for Buddha, or dislike burkas.

That poor soul won't know what hit her---she will be ostracized and scowled at at lesbian events. She will think that something is wrong with her, and will be greatly pained by her rejection by women.

Rich women get a pass, however, by these politically-correct policers of popularity. If a woman is wealthy, she is highly sought-after for that reason only. Lesbians, it turns out, are not immune from being voracious golddiggers. But the standards of beauty are so low in the lesbian world that even the rich, conservative women cannot deal with what they have to put up with.

All in all, it's one giant clusterfuck of leftist twits who have terrible personality disorders and cannot find a man who will give them a look on the street.

by Anonymousreply 5107/17/2015

r51, marry me!! you so rock!!! This is why my feminine friends with normal mental health refer to ourselves as same sex attracted. L word is toxic

by Anonymousreply 5207/17/2015

R52, HI sweetheart!

Agenda-driven butch lesbians have ruined sex for the nice gay women. Such scowling, such nastiness. And they never clean up well (thx Caitlyn!) never have a sense of humor, always judge and condemn, always hateful and abusive to the poor, shapely, sweet women.

And they do hate men, and will cut a bitch if she steps on on her with a man! Seriously! But then they try to look like men, so it makes no sense.

Butch, mannish women who hate nice women and scowl at nice women are sex-ruiners and life drainers.

And they gossip like your typical frau too, only meaner and more cutting. Such bitches.

WHY CAN'T LESBIANS BE MORE LIKE GAY MEN?

by Anonymousreply 5307/17/2015

The Lesbian Mafia vs, The Gay Mafia (this should be it's own thread) :

Lesbian Mafia : leftist, always embarking on blaming the 'white man' for everything, condemns conservative or religious lesbians, fat activists, swaps partners amongst themselves, puts kabosh on other women for thought-crimes

Gay Mafia : conservative, moneyed, secret society. Promiscous but not into swapping, needs new blood. Puts kabosh on unattractive/poor gay men

by Anonymousreply 5407/17/2015

[quote]why are you using a slur, and what's wrong with being Jewish?

Are you a child? He's an ORTHODOX Jew. Do you not understand what that is? It's akin to Christian fundamentalism. He uses his religious philosophy to bash us. I used the term "fag" because that's how he sees us. We're nothing more than a bunch of degenerates.

by Anonymousreply 5507/17/2015

Like a typical Republi-douche, he has to use a genocide that he's somewhat tied to because of his religion as means to dismiss another group's oppression. Republi-douches will always find a way to classify themselves as the ones who are REALLY oppressed, not to mention that another person or group's hardship is only relevant if it somehow includes them. Take Nancy Reagan for example. Suddenly her husband's brains go to mush and she comes out in support of stem cell research.

by Anonymousreply 5607/17/2015

Notice the new Trans strategy is to turn gay men against lesbians. It's not going to work. We're on to you, Trans loons. New chant for pride parades should be "LGB, drop the T".

by Anonymousreply 5707/17/2015

"got schooled by an ex white male"

No "ex" anything. He's still a male. A chopped-up, drug addled male, but he'll never be a woman because he was never a little girl.

by Anonymousreply 5807/17/2015

[quote]"douche" is misogynist.

Douche:

A device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Douches are used by both men and women.

#Fail

by Anonymousreply 5907/17/2015

[quote]Here's the problem...the Breitbart creep is right. The other person is a genetic male. The fact that this 'transwoman' would talk about giving him a 'lesson in genetics' is absurd. In every way, 'she' is a man. I can grow my hair long and get fake boobs too. Still male.

SO WHAT??! How does this affect your life?

by Anonymousreply 6007/17/2015

R60,

it doesn't, but we are being policed by the p.c. mavens who scold and berate those they dislike. No one should give a shit, really.

by Anonymousreply 6107/17/2015

As Jenner will neither shut up nor go away, we are all entitled to state our opinions about him.

by Anonymousreply 6207/17/2015

I WISH MORE LESBIANS WOULD GET FIT AND WEAR DRESSES--it's a good look.

by Anonymousreply 6307/17/2015

Sure lets throw biology out the window because Dr. Shapiro hates fags...

by Anonymousreply 6407/17/2015

r53, why can't they be like straight women just sexually into other women?

by Anonymousreply 6507/17/2015

r63 = typical Transbian misogynist. Even without trolldar, we're on to you.

by Anonymousreply 6607/17/2015

Nope, R66,

just a casual observer of the 'scene.' Maybe you're young and think that butch bull dyke lesbians embody the best of women, or that they' re great company because they 'love women,' but you will have your heartbroken sweetie soon enough.

Thought-crime regulation and policies are the everyday procedures of these types--best just to keep your mouth shut and not risk saying the wrong thing.

by Anonymousreply 6707/17/2015

r67, if it wasn't for the uncompromising fearlessness of Leftist butch bull dyke lesbians there would be zero LGBT rights today. If it had been left to lipstick lezzies and Transbian imposters like you, we would be nowhere. Learn some respect, you rightwing bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 6807/17/2015

R45 You're exactly the reason SOME people harbour negative attitudes toward gays with your catty mean girl bullshit. Stop picking on women.

by Anonymousreply 6907/17/2015

r69, take solace in your weight lifting!

by Anonymousreply 7007/17/2015

Bullshit on you, R68, bulldykes set the lesbian and women's right's movements back a thousand years with their bizarre, outrageous leaders.

They accomplish almost nothing for women except creating drama, cliques, resentments, and making gay women unappealing. And the domestic violence rates among bulldykes is sky high--why don't you publish that?

I'm not talking your average gay woman--I am talking bulldykes!

by Anonymousreply 7107/17/2015

For those of you who keep insisting transies are all about satisfying fetish, is it a conscious thing? I mean, are they actually thinking, "Yeah, I'm really a guy, but dolling myself up like a babe gets me soooooooo hot!"

by Anonymousreply 7207/17/2015

Most lesbians agree with Ben. Most people agree with Ben. This TG hustler threatened physical violence, which is something MEN do.

by Anonymousreply 7307/17/2015

All the bulldykes ever did was promote the S&M 'culture' for lesbians. Ewww, gross. That set women back a thousand years. You can thank the ugly, mean bulldykes for that sicko magazine On Our Backs. That trash-fest showed women in restraints. It laughed at pedophilia.

Gay women were starting to do well for themselves and then that shit happened.

by Anonymousreply 7407/17/2015

r57 nails it: the trans activists' new strategy is to turn gay men and women against each other.

We -- all of us, men and women --need to DROP THE T ! Stop donating time and money to organizations embracing the trans loons and LET THEM KNOW WHY.

by Anonymousreply 7507/17/2015

R70

You're a coward. You block anyone who can out-argue you, and you lay into women you know won't deign to stoop to your level and put you in your place. You hide behind group identities and use terms like 'racist' as a sword to yield against those you disagree with.

But you're super manly when typing on a keyboard to a woman. How many men have you told "fuck you"? Not many, if any, I'd bet. You're exactly why people harbor negative attitudes about gays. You ruin it for everyone else who's gay with your catty mean-girls bullshit. My guess is they wish you'd just shut up and think before typing.

by Anonymousreply 7607/17/2015

r68, who do you crush on? I mean types of women? are they feminine ?

by Anonymousreply 7707/17/2015

Not one trans or gay man was involved in On Our Backs, that shit-fest of a magazine. Not one trans or gay man eroticized lesbian S&M, or photographed lesbians in restraints, or being whipped, or belittled.

Those were bulldykes who did that, and they shit on a whole generation of lesbians who had fought for basic rights.

Know your history, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 7807/17/2015

Wow, R69, are you getting messages from invicible friends since I have no idea what you're on about.

by Anonymousreply 7907/17/2015

Drop the L too!!! Gay Women!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8007/17/2015

Glenn has never looked better. At her age, the excess poundage makes her look youthful.

by Anonymousreply 8107/17/2015

LOL. He does look like Glenn Close, R81.

by Anonymousreply 8207/17/2015

On Our Backs, the S&M orientated porn magazine that was mostly read by straight men, was published for about twenty years depicting lesbian sex as something sordid and violent, was created entirely by lesbian women. Never, in those years, had a man, or transwoman, worked in any capacity for that publication.

On Our Backs was a play on the name of Off our Backs, a true, blue, feminist publication that was extremely well-written and skillfully presented.

It was the lesbian bulldykes who decided that real feminism wasn't wanted and was to be derided. On Our Backs played into the porno-culture that began in the 70's and is now a repugnant, harrowing display of human exploitation.

On Our Backs was not popular with women of any orientation but was mostly consumed by white, straight men. It skewered their attitudes of what lesbians do sexually with each other and presented the lesbian community as one that is deeply involved with S&M. The models were mostly over-done, hooker-looking or unfit and unattractive. It was the car-wreck moment of the eighties, the side-show of aggressively perverted women, and yet, it is celebrated by many lesbians.

Caitlyn Jenner is a fluffy kitten compared to these women--why don't you police your own community before you condemn another.

by Anonymousreply 8307/17/2015

I wish the trans reporter had broken that little Kosher pickle in two. I'll take a pushy transgender person over a Republican homphobe any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 8407/17/2015

r84, either a flaming pussy or a raging dyke

by Anonymousreply 8507/17/2015

I agree with R84 and I'm a gay male. I'm seriously wondering how many people in this thread are really gay. Gay men loving Republican homophobes doesn't sound quite right.

by Anonymousreply 8607/17/2015

There is a part of every group who is not only willing but happy to take on all the traits of the oppressive society they endure.

They are usually the loudest and pushiest.

Once we got the opportunity to make gay and lesbian film, this bunch of gals were first with their lesbian vampire movies.

And On Our Backs.

by Anonymousreply 8707/17/2015

[quote]Gay men loving Republican homophobes doesn't sound quite right.

Agreeing with someone who thinks that a penised person is male hardly constitutes loving that person.

by Anonymousreply 8807/17/2015

I like that Shapiro asserts that he doesn't hate trans people and that it isn't hatred but science that informs his views.

It's maddening that trans folk cry transphobia when confronted with reason and science.

Questioning is not hatred. Speculating that Jenner got his award because of the Sawyer interview is not transphobia, it's critical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 8907/17/2015

R87,

you are right, and these lesbians knew they were catering to the sexist system to gain admittance to something, what that something was, I don't know. But they knew better, they just didn't care if it hurt other women.

And I am saying that I have met mtf's who show more integrity and favor for women than the On Our Backs crew, so again, the self-righteous anger towards trans seems misplaced.

by Anonymousreply 9007/17/2015

Keep up the ad hominem attacks, R86 . Most trans people are incredibly homophobic. You look like a fool to keep defending them. Or, are you an employee of either the HRC or GLAAD? I get sticking by your meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 9107/17/2015

R83 were women forced to participate in On our Backs? I've known feminist lesbians who are into BDSM. It's consensual role play. Yes porn made for lesbians will wind up being consumed by men. Play girl was consumed gay men. Men like porn, straight men like watching two chicks together. You also seam to be offended that the models weren't fit. This magazine didn't damage any movement.

Radical Feminist were and are bad the movement because they aren't appealing to most women. Straight women want to have sex with men, they aren't into this all het sex is rape crap. A lot of women enjoy make up and pretty cloths, they aren't going to join a movement that tells them they can't put on lipstick. Women want equal pay, access to family planning and freedom from male violence, they don't hate men and don't want to be angry, bitter, blobs.

by Anonymousreply 9207/17/2015

They are men in drag. That's all they'll ever be. They're only kidding themselves if the actually believe that they can pass as female. And most of them are ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 9307/17/2015

R92,

if the first and only lesbian porno magazine presents lesbian sex as sordid, violent, and as S&M than yes, it is detrimental to the 'cause.'

I have no knowledge of any feminists being in to BDSM. I have never heard any rumors. Perhaps they are 'queer' and not feminist. The women I have known into BDSM were very messed up mentally. It's not a thing.

Why any woman chooses to be in ANY porno magazine let alone an ugly, sordid one is perhaps a self-esteem issue, to state the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 9407/17/2015

[quote]Most trans people are incredibly homophobic.

Show me the proof.

You don't have any.

by Anonymousreply 9507/17/2015

Who fucking cares about some lesbian magazine?

The point is this guy threatened to beat up the other guy for stating the fact that he has male chromosomes, yet the title of this thread pretends the first guy is right because he's "trans."

by Anonymousreply 9607/17/2015

People are defending fucking Brietbart now?

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 9707/17/2015

R96 - what are male chromosomes?

by Anonymousreply 9807/17/2015

Someone has been lately trying to turn DL into a Breitbart forum.

by Anonymousreply 9907/17/2015

r97, we despise both Breitbart AND deluded trans loons. Both are a danger to homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 10007/17/2015

R97 People are saying that a guy calling someone with a penis and no vagina "male" is not enough of a reason for him to be told that if he continued doing that, his opposition would have him sent out on a stretcher.

Some people are so obsessed with labels. The Truth is The Truth, from a Breitbart reporter or not.

by Anonymousreply 10107/17/2015

Nothing trumps Breitbart or comes close.

Some of you are showing your true colors.

by Anonymousreply 10207/17/2015

For R95

by Anonymousreply 10307/17/2015

For R95

by Anonymousreply 10407/17/2015

I've been meaning to bring up "Becky" Juro for a while now. While I do believe some trannies feel the gay marriage issue has been at the "expense" of their share of the pie, Mizz Juro seems to saying what a lot of liberals have said as well.

by Anonymousreply 10507/17/2015

For R95 Interesting that you didn't respond to my question about working for GLAAD or HRC.

by Anonymousreply 10607/17/2015

R105 The trans are very wary of outside gatekeepers for their issues. It's hypocritical of them to comment on a gay and lesbian matter especially so publicly. They would have much less visibility without the support of OUR organizations. It's gays and lesbians who established and built the reputations of organizations like HRC. Gay activists have been fighting for marriage equality years and years now beginning at the state level.

by Anonymousreply 10707/17/2015

For R95 :

by Anonymousreply 10807/17/2015

It's amazing, but Becky Juro is right, R104.

by Anonymousreply 10907/17/2015

For F95

by Anonymousreply 11007/17/2015

This is what trans think of good deeds done for gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 11107/17/2015

DL's new hero:

[quote] “If you pay tuition, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If you pay taxes, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If your child majors in English, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda.”

by Anonymousreply 11207/17/2015

R112, he's not our hero. Did you drink the bottle of poppers?

by Anonymousreply 11307/17/2015

[R112]

wartime makes strange bedfellows.

by Anonymousreply 11407/17/2015

R54 = stupid

by Anonymousreply 11507/17/2015

To the trans hater R106: No I don't work for any organization. You said that "Most trans people are incredibly homophobic." Dude, how the hell could you know that? I should've left out the proof part from my R95 post since obviously no one can prove that *most* trans people are homophobic. From the pics you posted we see that yes some transgendered are wackos, no news there, so are some gays and some hets. Trans people are trying to get more recognition but that doesn't mean that they all hate gays.

Gender issues are complex, there's no denying that but Drop the T-crowd here at DL is trying to make all the transgendered people look crazy. I seriously don't understand where that hate is coming from. With homophobes there's the possibility of the closet and of course there's many times the religion. Some people here concentrate so much on talking shit about trans people that it makes you wonder why. And now apparently the same people are defending right wingers, like this homophobic fundamentalist Shapiro. Yes there should be a reaction if there's homophobia coming from trans people but I'm seeing overreaction.

I'm not denying that trans people might need their own movement if they don't like being with LGB but all this hate towards them is plain insanity. It's like the haters are passing on the homophobia they've seen in their life to trans folks.

Dropping the T is probably not enough. In LGBT we also have bisexuals that many gays despise, which would mean that there would be only LG left after dropping them. Then of course some guys start talking how little gays really have to do with lesbians so let's drop them as well. In the end it's just G standing alone which probably is what some of you really want. I don't mind my gay sisters at all, and I don't mind my gay or straight trans sisters and brothers at all either.

by Anonymousreply 11607/17/2015

R94 what are you talking about? You've never heard any rumors of feminists who like BDSM. There are millions of feminist, how would you be in a position to hear rumors about all of there sex lives. Most people into BDSM don't wave a flag. What does queer and not feminist mean? You appear to have a very narrow definition of feminism. Men who bought that mag were thinking "this gets me hard".

by Anonymousreply 11707/17/2015

R116 You're trying to twist this into a gay vs lesbian issue. It isn't. I'm a gay woman. Why would I want to eventually seperate? In my experience, bisexuals are indifferent to gay causes. They rarely volunteer or contribute to gay organizations. I don't care about them enough either way.

by Anonymousreply 11807/17/2015

Narcisstic trans rage life on television! If you mention biological facts and they lash put.

And the victims are always the ones who caused the violent reaction. They get called "rude" and "violent". Not the naked emperor who doesn't want to face reality.

Trans women are male. There - I said it.

by Anonymousreply 11907/17/2015

[quote]but all this hate towards them is plain insanity

What is insanity is the demand that when a male purchases a pair of tits, puts on a frock, make-up, heels, HE wins the sacred right to be called SHE.

You mistake a refusal to participate in "trans" fantasy and whim as hate.

by Anonymousreply 12007/17/2015

Sorry I meant:

If you mention biological facts they lash out.

Trans people expect everyone to be just as deluded as they are. Biological sex doesn't exist or is a matter of identity, gays and lesbians are solely attracted to gender identities and so on.

by Anonymousreply 12107/17/2015

R116 Also want to add that you've backed away from your previous assertion that no trans homophobia exists. Thanks for acknowledging that at least. Very disingenuous of you to move goal posts.

by Anonymousreply 12207/17/2015

So trans people just want the gender role dictated by current norms of society of the opposite sex then? They don't really WANT to be the opposite sex? They want the glamour and frivolity shoved down our young girls since early childhood or the macho no care image suggested for men? Do they also want to experience the vulnerabilities and challenges of each sex (not linked to the gender role)? i.e do trans women want to experience the menstrual cycle and hormonal shitstorm real women go through? What about child birth? For some reason I dont think they really want that part...

by Anonymousreply 12307/17/2015

yawn

by Anonymousreply 12407/17/2015

Bread and circuses for the gullible masses. Kardashians, reality-TV, "transgender". Keep the suckers coming back for more, keep those revenue figures increasing.

by Anonymousreply 12507/17/2015

Bruce is a boy in a dress playing in mummy's makeup drawer.

by Anonymousreply 12607/17/2015

I've soiled through my Depends.

by Anonymousreply 12707/17/2015

R126 = jealous

by Anonymousreply 12807/17/2015

Nor128, I quite like my dick and being gay

by Anonymousreply 12907/17/2015

[quote]Nor128, I quite like my dick

So does Bruce, so do most "trans".

by Anonymousreply 13007/17/2015

R129 and R130 a thought for you:

You " doth protest too much, methinks."

by Anonymousreply 13107/17/2015

[quote]You " doth protest too much, methinks."

Reality usually is used as protest.

by Anonymousreply 13207/17/2015

To all the asshole anti-semites:

Your lack of education and general ignorance prevent you from using logic in any way.

Thus, you rely on religious epithets and general slurs about whomever to make a point.

Everybody sees how weak you are. You hide behind your computer screen and spew your venom.

Honest and righteous individuals judge a person by the content of their character, not by their religion, national origin, the color of their skin or sexual orientation.

Jesus said to love your enemies so you know them and thus can protect yourself from them. We know you, we watch you, we study you. You are nothing.

by Anonymousreply 13307/17/2015

[quote][R116] Also want to add that you've backed away from your previous assertion that no trans homophobia exists. Thanks for acknowledging that at least. Very disingenuous of you to move goal posts.

Where oh where have I said that there is no homophobia among trans people? If I disagree with your statement that "Most trans people are incredibly homophobic" it means that I don't think that most trans people are incredibly homophobic. Of course there's homophobia among trans people but saying that most trans people are very homophobic is just complete bullshit and something you have no way of knowing. It sounds like an attempt to make gays hate trans people, a job you're obviously trying to do.

by Anonymousreply 13407/17/2015

Go Zoey!

by Anonymousreply 13507/17/2015

Support for r31!

by Anonymousreply 13607/17/2015

R133 Commendable, but wasted. Anti-Jewish bigotry and Jew hatred are entrenched in America and certainly in Europe. Their illness is an acceptable component of their sick society.

by Anonymousreply 13707/17/2015

R133, so what do you think of the homophobia among the fundamentalist Jewish people? I don't hate Jewish people at all but I have problem with fundamentalists from any religion that say gays are somehow less human than straight people.

by Anonymousreply 13807/18/2015

R138 Anti-Jewish bigotry is extensive in the gay community, as illustrated in this and many threads right here on DL. Convenient excuses for bigotry are easily found.

by Anonymousreply 13907/18/2015

Really sad when people of the LBTQ community use slurs against Jews. SMDH

by Anonymousreply 14007/18/2015

Transgender medical science will be viewed with the same ridicule as nazi genetic experiments in 50 years. A man cannot become a woman.

by Anonymousreply 14107/18/2015

[quote]Transgender medical science will be viewed with the same ridicule as nazi genetic experiments in 50 years.

Nothing will happen vis-a-vis "transgender medical science" until people begin to sue and win huge payouts.

by Anonymousreply 14207/18/2015

[quote]At some point liberals will wise up and realize they're not taking the liberal position when it comes to transgenders. It is a regressive and conservative agenda that enforces restrictive views of what it means to be a man or woman.

Yes. And there are fools on this thread that say "oh the right-winger said that so I have to support the trans." 1. Intelligent people that are not right-wing, that are anti-right wing, that view the trans ideology for the anti-gay eugenics that it is have critiqued the trans ideology way before this guy.

[quote]Transgender medical science will be viewed with the same ridicule as nazi genetic experiments in 50 years. Nothing will happen vis-a-vis "transgender medical science" until people begin to sue and win huge payouts.

Both true. But there will be a LOT of destruction of lives and the destruction of the gay movement before it gets to this point.

I opened up my local community weekly paper that caters to a 20 something straight hipster audience and their big theme was Pride and LGBT and the three feature articles were about 1. Trans 2. Bis and 3. Church.

How many young people are being brainwashed that they have to go trans now? It is an outrage.

No one cared when it was the 70s and these men wanted to do their thing on their own time. This is something different - it is being aggressively promoted by the mainstream media, pushing parents to think if they have some non-stereotype child that they must be trans. There is NO science behind it - just backward ideas about men and women/ boys and girls. It is anti-gay, anti-women, and zero-science and yet liberals support it? If some fundie came along and said stuff that was anti-gay, anti-women and had zero-science they would scream and ridicule him. Yet, big silence here. I think right-wing ideas are sometimes promoted through fake liberals - makes them harder for some people to see. The powers that be can be very tricky in their manipulation. The most effective brainwashing is when people don't know they are being brainwashed.

I don't support the LGBT organizations any more because they are anti-gay!

by Anonymousreply 14307/18/2015

The original post should not be grayed. I really fail to understand the bigotry against transgendered people here.

by Anonymousreply 14407/18/2015

OP is our local tranny homophobe, (see his use of "fag" at R9).

F&F him.

by Anonymousreply 14507/18/2015

R144 And I fail to understand the demand that intelligent, rational people indulge others in delusion and whimsy.

by Anonymousreply 14607/18/2015

R144, you can't understand what doesn't exist.

I'm sorry that you believe in something that is untrue. That is the source of Tur's rage -- not that someone disagrees with him.

They know the empress is wearing no clothes. I've been told on DL that I'm a man-hater because I don't support transwomen. They don't want to hook up with other trans because they want authenticity.

They know it's impossible to become women and THAT'S why they're angry and frustrated.

Obviously men and women are different. No woman would ever grab a man's neck on live TV and threaten to send him home in an ambulance. They are not women. Not even close. They're just fetishizes trying to colonize women's bodies.

by Anonymousreply 14707/18/2015

[quote]I opened up my local community weekly paper that caters to a 20 something straight hipster audience and their big theme was Pride and LGBT and the three feature articles were about 1. Trans 2. Bis and 3. Church.

But don't you think that's because Lesbian & Gay issues have been surmounted ? That's how I see it. It's a sign of progress, our disappearance from the focus means our battles have been won and are now old news. We're mainstream now.

by Anonymousreply 14807/18/2015

R67 sure posts a lot on this thread (and almost all of it critical of lesbians) for being just a "casual observer."

by Anonymousreply 14907/18/2015

It is one thing for a trans person to expect to be treated with the basic decency any person should be treated with, quite another to demand to control the thought processes of another human being at threat of violence or authoritarian punishing. Tur can not force Shapiro to consider him/her a woman, yet Tur is trying to physically menace Shapiro into saying what Tur wants him to say.

What does that have to do with right-wing/left-wing? It's one thing to persuade someone to see your point of view but how is Tur threatening to send Shapiro out in an ambulance if he doesn't agree, any different than a thug telling as gay man "say you like women or I'll smash your head in"? Shapiro is not the bully, here.

by Anonymousreply 15007/18/2015

[quote]The original post should not be grayed.

It's not. You must have your settings over to "delicate flower" or something.

by Anonymousreply 15107/18/2015

We have activists in this country who think their passion is allowance enough to menace other people into agreeing with them. They try to silence free speech they don't like , redefine language at personal whim and even physically alter public places, without everyone else's consent, to suit their activism.

What does this accomplish? It's the same as forcing people to claim loyalty to Islam at the end of a sword.

by Anonymousreply 15207/18/2015

[quote]It's the same as forcing people to claim loyalty to Islam at the end of a sword.

Not quite. In Islam, if you don't submit, that sword is used to kill you. Not submitting to tranny tyranny may at most earn you a hospital visit.

by Anonymousreply 15307/18/2015

R153 The point I was making was submission by violence; you don't get people to believe, in their hearts, you don't get them to see your perspective and relate, you only get them to say whatever you want them to say, to keep you from visiting violence upon them. That kind of oppressive authoritarianism has no place in The USA. Like Shapiro and his opinions or not, he should not be threatened with violence for them and he wasn't even being provocative; he was discussing the entire POINT of the debate.

Tur doesn't have to like him or be friends with him but the mature, professional thing to do, is not threaten to send him out on a stretcher if he doesn't acknowledge that a person with a penis and male, genetic makeup as a woman.

If he wasn't going to be allowed to speak, why invite him on? They could've just had their echo chamber, circle jerk without him.

by Anonymousreply 15407/18/2015

The US is an angry, violent society. US talk show and reality programs are filled with verbally and physically abusive people, often provoked by both hosts and audiences hoping for a sensational reaction. That's what entertains Americans and generates huge profits.

by Anonymousreply 15507/18/2015

R155 No, actually, The USA isn't; we just coddle and politely support the loudest, most violent among us. We try to rationalize the violent idiots and SJWs try to justify feral idiocy. I won't be part of it. If someone is a violent, verbally abusive idiot, they need to have some accountability and get over themselves.

by Anonymousreply 15607/18/2015

Well put, R150.

No, this isn't vague anger, R155 - this is violence and threats because someone could not discuss something. The parallel that R152 makes is correct. Discussion is not allowed. Any thought of discussion is met with violent threats. There are death and rape threats all over the internet at any female who dares to say what basic biology is. THAT IS INSANE. They cannot win their argument because it is completely at odds with basic reality. Because they can't, they threaten violence. It isn't even idea. They cannot face biology.

by Anonymousreply 15707/18/2015

R156 But you are a part of it and have been since Geraldo Rivera had his nose broken live in 1988 by an irate guest. Jerry Springer's raison d'etre was goading guests and audience into sensational, often violent, reactions. Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell raised talk-show host tyranny to a whole new level by shouting over guests and others to silence any alternate opinion. Sensation is hugely profitable, and the media very much impacts society.

US universities reinforce the above-mentioned behaviour by avoiding and many times banning events and/or speakers that may diverge or dissent from "approved" way of thinking.

Tur's behaviour is not an aberration but rather the product of an on-going violent, self-seeking society.

by Anonymousreply 15807/18/2015

I don't watch Dr. Drew. Even if hundreds of thousands of people do it's still a small part of society. That crapfest was worse than I could have imagined.

Dr. Drew appeared mortified. They scrubbed that clip from their website. Why? They're protecting the image of the Trans Cult. Americans deserve to know the details of their behavior.

Tur demonstrated his masculine power. His energy is not female. He is not a woman deep down inside. He is a deluded autogynphile.

by Anonymousreply 15907/18/2015

They're both homophobic little shits, and that reporter is an androphobe.

by Anonymousreply 16007/18/2015

[quote] Someone has been lately trying to turn DL into a Breitbart forum.

I think we deal with some real pros on the DL, with the dedicated purpose of sewing discord within our delightful LGBT tribe. Divide and conquer.

As you watch this right wing troll training session from 2010, realize that their tactics are now more sophisticated, and there is more money behind their efforts. That's because these tactics work. Paid trolls in some right wing think-tank's internet boiler room? Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 16107/18/2015

FYI, Ben Shapiro is with us.

by Anonymousreply 16207/18/2015

"Our delightful LGBT tribe" R162? Trannies are no longer in our tribe. It's LGB now.

Just because some of us have the ability to agree with our political opponents on a few subjects doesn't mean we are paid trolls.

by Anonymousreply 16307/18/2015

And did you also read those assholes calling the Rainbow Flag "fascist" and calling for it to be burned? As far as I'm concerned, people who burn the Rainbow Flag are no better than those who burn Old Glory.

by Anonymousreply 16407/18/2015

It's also delusional to think that people of different backgrounds & politics who agree that transgenderism is a mental illness must be Koch shills.

But of course anyone who thinks women have penises would believe just about anything.

by Anonymousreply 16507/18/2015

That post is worth more than the customary 50 cents, R163. Good boy!

by Anonymousreply 16607/18/2015

Paranoia is so unbecoming, R166.

by Anonymousreply 16707/18/2015

It's not paranoia. It's the way grass roots political discourse is done in 2015, driven by experts.

by Anonymousreply 16807/18/2015

I am not a boy nor am I even American, R168. Unless you think American rightwingers are going to pay a European to troll a rather unimportant gay forum then you are, indeed, paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 16907/18/2015

And you're the most convincing troll evah! R169, I love you, tell me more stories!

by Anonymousreply 17007/18/2015

"Troll" is nothing more than a term invented by tyrants to suppress dissent.

by Anonymousreply 17107/18/2015

Best ever! I'll pay $1.00, not a penny more.

by Anonymousreply 17207/18/2015

I can't take anyone seriously if they think everyone who disagrees with them is a shill. If I were a paid shill, do you think I would be wasting my time arguing with you?

by Anonymousreply 17307/18/2015

R161 ...because it isn't oppressive bullying to claim that Libertarian or Conservative gay people don't exist and if they do, they should be mocked or silenced. How tolerant and inclusive of you.

by Anonymousreply 17407/18/2015

R164 Don't you understand this is a political argument being brought up?

The sturdiness of rights and our Constitutional process is dependent upon people and speech being protected that you don't like, as vigorously as those being protected that you do. It is easy for me to defend the speech of a guy saying The Rainbow Flag is a symbol of something good, not so much for the opposition. But the opposition has the right to speak. And I can't just pull down symbols I personally don't like. What's the difference between Neo-Nazis spray-painting swastikas all over Jewish burial sites and activists defacing Confederate memorials?

There is a Constitutional way of doing things and the narcissistic, vigilante way. The problem with supporting vigilantism is that one of these days, the vigilante is going to be someone you don't like, fighting for a cause you disagree with. What are you going to say, then?

by Anonymousreply 17507/18/2015

[quote] Not submitting to tranny tyranny may at most earn you a hospital visit.

Literally. How many bio women would want to run into this in the women's room?

by Anonymousreply 17607/18/2015

R175 --- well said.

by Anonymousreply 17707/18/2015

R177 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 17807/18/2015

Get bashed, bigot at r176. Trans come in all shapes and sizes and they don't need to confirm to your antiquated notions of femininity, you fucking fag.

by Anonymousreply 17907/18/2015

Only on DataLounge is "a different opinion"= "hate"....MARY!

by Anonymousreply 18007/18/2015

Gays should be like this tranny and not take any shit.

by Anonymousreply 18107/18/2015

This woman sat idly by having to listen to how deformed/mentally ill they are. How much do you expect them to take sitting next to a person like that degrading them on national television?

by Anonymousreply 18207/18/2015

R182 Why would someone so emotionally delicate enter this debate, to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 18307/18/2015

There was no woman in this situation, r182. There was a man in a dress.

by Anonymousreply 18407/18/2015

Repost of the video.

by Anonymousreply 18507/18/2015

The trans ideology is getting so much airtime that I think it might have a political basis (and funding) - to attack the gay progressive gains in society - it is right wing backlash. Actually it is right-wing x 3: 1. destroy gay movement, and make people turn against it; 2. Misogynistic attack on women/genuine feminists; 3. Attack on non-conforming children - that could be gay or non-conforming and later free-thinking adults; make them trans before they are adults - kill the non-conforming. It's a right-wing conform and regressive project, big time, dressed up in a trans dress (with heels and a purse).

by Anonymousreply 18607/18/2015

Sir, you are no lady!

by Anonymousreply 18707/18/2015

Tur's actions proved Shapiro's (admittedly low blow) comment.

I can still be critical of both their ideologies.

by Anonymousreply 18807/18/2015

He looks like the kid from The Omen.

by Anonymousreply 18907/18/2015

It's all just so depressing. Yeah, he's an evil creep. But 'she' is threatening him with physical harm for saying something truthful. 'Transitioning' surgery is cosmetic surgery, nothing more. It sometimes ends badly...a lot of clinics stopped performing the surgery because the post op suicide rate was so high. Now you have people labeling 3 and 4 year old kids as 'transgender' and talking about 'transitioning' them. It has to stop, but it won't because to say that 'transgender' is dysphoria, not innate, intrinisic identity, is to basically make yourself a target.

by Anonymousreply 19007/18/2015

I'm getting more of a Children of the Corn vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 19107/18/2015

R191 Malachi!

by Anonymousreply 19207/18/2015

Dick Cheney and David Koch are wrong on just about every political position, but they are both right about same-sex marriage

Ben Shapiro is wrong on just about everything, but he is right about trans women being men.

by Anonymousreply 19307/18/2015

Shapiro acted like a ass and was treated like an ass.

by Anonymousreply 19407/18/2015

This is almost turning into a dialectics discussion. I think much of this can be distilled to the old adage "A broken clock is right at least twice a day."

by Anonymousreply 19507/18/2015

A veteran gay Act Up activist told me today that the Trans cult is the Establishment's 2nd attempt at genocide against gays. The 1st attempt was AIDS, but that didn't succeed because the gay community rallied itself and responded to the crisis with Act Up and saved ourselves. Now the Trans cult is the 2nd attempt to wipe out gay children and we need another Act Up movement to say NO! before it's too late. And, make no mistake, Trans is a cult, look at how they mindlessly defend Zoey Tur and Candace Suzanne.

by Anonymousreply 19607/18/2015

I totally agree with your post, R196.

by Anonymousreply 19707/18/2015

R196 and R197, it's good to know the level of discussion we're having.

by Anonymousreply 19807/18/2015

Shapiro knew what he was doing... he was basically trolling the tranny ( the pronoun thing will always freak everyone out - which is why the asian got involved too). If he wanted to get his points across, that wasn't a necessary stop. It doesn't show that "all trannies are angry men" - just this one is.

by Anonymousreply 19907/18/2015

necessary stEp. not stop.

by Anonymousreply 20007/18/2015

[quote] Physical surgery does not cure mental illness. No man can be a woman.

Oh Honey, only 42 years ago, maybe in your lifetime Homosexuality was considered mental illness. It's no longer listed as such by the American Psychiatric Association, but who's to really say, maybe they are wrong and you are mentally ill. Gays of course hate Transgendered, they are next in the food chain. Everyone has to hate someone to make themselves feel better.

by Anonymousreply 20107/18/2015

Some people ARE actually mentally ill. It is a shame that kids and young people are being roped in and damaged by this.

by Anonymousreply 20207/18/2015

How does saying that surgery will never make a woman a man or man a woman = hate? It is just a fact...

by Anonymousreply 20307/18/2015

"but who's to really say, maybe they are wrong and you are mentally ill. "

Homophobic tucker.

Trannies are just high-tech drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 20407/18/2015

[quote] It is a shame that kids and young people are being roped in and damaged by this.

Why do I get a feeling that there are much fewer trans kids than there are gay kids. Many gay or bi kids don't even know they are gay until they are adults. We keep seeing this argument that gay kids are being brainwashed into believing they are trans but I'm not buying it. The arguments sound the same homophobes are giving about turning straight kids gay.

I do understand that gender issues are complex and can be very confusing but do we need this kind of black and white hate we're seeing here?

by Anonymousreply 20507/18/2015

Gay kids are often gender non-conforming even if they don't yet know they are gay, R205. So by encouraging gender non-conforming kids to transition, they'll be able to weed out a lot of the gaylings.

by Anonymousreply 20607/18/2015

But once they watch that Howard Stern clip with how bad tranny pussy smells, I think they'd change their minds about transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 20707/18/2015

There is no honor in a big beefy person like Zoey threatening to physically attack a smaller person. That's thug behavior.

by Anonymousreply 20807/18/2015

Thug indeed. Maybe Zoey's real last name is Dolezal.

by Anonymousreply 20907/18/2015

r205, my brother is a pediatrician and every week now he gets parents coming to him with a sissy son that they insist is transgender. Straight parents would rather have a "undetectable" transgender daughter than a gender nonconforming gay son. Add the profit motive to the societal bias, and you have a recipe for gay genocide.

by Anonymousreply 21007/18/2015

R210 - nobody hates queeny gay men more than other gay men. So, following your reasoning, this is a win for everyone. Only the masc ones will be left, and gay men in 20303 won't even have to put "masc only" on your grindr profile anymore.

by Anonymousreply 21107/18/2015

r211 - spoken like a true Trans cult fascist. As a matter of fact, I am a total top who loves pretty boy bottoms whether they are effeminate sensitive sissies or masculine jocks. I fucked a ballet dancer with an incredible bubble butt last night. If you and your hetero enablers had your way, he would have been coerced into transitioning as a young kid and would be some ugly transwoman today. We're not going to fall for your sick eugenics genocide.

by Anonymousreply 21207/18/2015

R212, it was spoken like someone who has met 100s of gay men on apps and in real life & knows how intolerant they are of people who aren't "masc" enough - do I need to send you screen shots of the apps? What planet do you live on? There are entire online communities of gay men going on about how masc they are like "realjock" (gurl please) and reddit.com/r/gaybros.

Are you off your meds? You sound schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 21307/18/2015

r213, 90% of gay men are bottoms so of course most of them want masc, but that does not justify a eugenic genocide of turning naturally effeminate boys into fugly freakish transwomen. Name one thing I've said that is schizophrenic? If you think nonsensical random insults make you sound "sassy" and therefore like a real woman, the synthetic estrogen you inject has clearly rotted your brain.

by Anonymousreply 21407/18/2015

[quote]Name one thing I've said that is schizophrenic?

Your paranoia about eugenics / genocide is classic schizophrenia. See "paranoid delusion" within the text below in the article on schizophrenia.

[quote] If you think nonsensical random insults make you sound "sassy" and therefore like a real woman, the synthetic estrogen you inject has clearly rotted your brain.

Thinking I am a tranny, when clearly everything I've written is from a gay male perspective, is delusional...so that's #2.

[quote]90% of gay men are bottoms so of course most of them want masc, but that does not justify a eugenic genocide of turning naturally effeminate boys into fugly freakish transwomen.

That's not what I said. I said gay men are intolerant of other gay men, so they'll be happy to see the fems go. It was actually a joke (based on some truth about how gays are). It will never happen because your logic" makes no sense. Assume 100% of gender non-conforming boys get sex changes (which is a huge leap). There will still be plenty of gay men.

Whatever. I'm not going to argue with a freak. bye.

by Anonymousreply 21507/18/2015

Wow!!! It really makes me sick all the trans hate that is being said on here. Gay people complain and whinge when hate is directed towards us yet people here say the most disgusting things about the trans community. Don't go complaining about equality when you're fucking directing hate towards others. You fucking pricks

by Anonymousreply 21607/18/2015

[quote]Don't go complaining about equality when you're fucking directing hate towards others

According to your logic if some right wing rednecks direct hatred against gays then we shouldn't complain and accept it, right?

by Anonymousreply 21707/18/2015

R217, I'm not sure you got it quite right.

by Anonymousreply 21807/18/2015

I agree with r186.

No surprise that the majority of transwomen are white, straight men.

Transgenderism allows the oppressive majority to claim minority class rights.

by Anonymousreply 21907/19/2015

[quote]Transgenderism allows the oppressive majority to claim minority class rights.

Somehow I don't think the vast majority of straight white men who decide to impersonate females have the political ramifications of their actions uppermost in their mind. The thing uppermost in their mind is where they are going to find Size 12 pumps.

by Anonymousreply 22007/19/2015

Yeah but they are doing it while claiming how oppressed they are by the cissies or cis scum or [insert another insult with cis].

by Anonymousreply 22107/19/2015

R201, why do you conflate trans with homosexuality?

Homosexuality is a biological fact. We can't control what gets our dicks hard. If it's because of another man, then we are gay. EZ PZ

It's impossible to be "born in the wrong body," and it's impossible for one sex to know how the opposite sex feels. These men who THINK they are "female" are basing their conclusion on a MAN'S definition of womanhood.

Genderism is a social construct. So is transgenderism. Unlike homosexuality, there is no biological basis for "transgenderism." It is completely, 100% MAN made.

Men claiming to feel like women does not magically make them women.

There is no evolutionary aspect to transgenderism, either. Few people are turned on by men in dresses. In fact, most women are absolutely terrified of them. They don't want to be initimidated or man-handled in the ladies restroom.

by Anonymousreply 22207/19/2015

I love you, r212. Thanks for your posts.

by Anonymousreply 22307/19/2015

I like r186 so much I'm reposting. Maybe I'll put it on my fridge:

Actually it is right-wing x 3:

1. destroy gay movement, and make people turn against it; (as well as pit gays against lesbians)

2. Misogynistic attack on women/genuine feminists;

3. Attack on non-conforming children - that could be gay or non-conforming and later free-thinking adults; make them trans before they are adults - kill the non-conforming.

It's a right-wing conform and regressive project, big time, dressed up in a trans dress (with heels and a purse).

SPOT ON.

by Anonymousreply 22407/19/2015

Ben Shapiro will apparently sue the tranny terror

by Anonymousreply 22507/19/2015

I'm confused about the sexual orientation of these people ... do they go from being straight men to lesbians? Are many of them planning to keep their penises, happy to live as she males? Or do they really dream of having surgery for dick-less action with women?

by Anonymousreply 22607/19/2015

[quote]The thing uppermost in their mind is where they are going to find Size 12 pumps.

That old joke is losing some of its vigor these days as women's feet grow in leaps and bounds. The average shoe size these days seems to be an 8 or 9. And out in the Midwest everywhere you look are these six footers with size 13 shoes. Trannies can be easily shod these days I'd imagine.

by Anonymousreply 22707/19/2015

R227 Given the length and width of men's feet, your average 6 foot tranny can't just walk in to the local Nine West and expect to find the perfect pair of pumps. He would require a specialty shoe store.

by Anonymousreply 22807/19/2015

Shoe size is less of a marker than having a penis.

by Anonymousreply 22907/19/2015

Trans always wear heels. My straight sister wouldn't be caught dead in high heels. She wears flip flops and capris in summer; boots with a low heel in winter.

Only fetishists wear heels all the time. And short Spanish girls.

by Anonymousreply 23007/19/2015

Per r222, if a man gets an erection from cross-dressing, he is an autogynphile not a "woman."

Gawd. It's ridiculous I even have to *explain* that.

I miss the days when this was self-evident.

by Anonymousreply 23107/19/2015

I don't see how one could "feel female" as a sexually aroused male?

by Anonymousreply 23207/19/2015

Me neither, r232. How does being a "hater" feel? All those not marching in unquestioning lockstep are haters, in case you didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 23307/19/2015

R216 What is hateful about acknowledging that transwomen are different from bio women?

What is hateful about people saying that having a penis is not a female characteristic?

What is so hateful about saying that women don't have penises?

I suspect throwing 'hate' at any mention of biology is tactic to silence critics, non?

by Anonymousreply 23407/19/2015

R234 Regardless of your stance on these issues, its clear this has, and will continue to be, a war of semantics; words, censorship, etc. are weapons utilized by all sides.

by Anonymousreply 23507/19/2015

Very true, R234.

Semantics and bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 23607/19/2015

Penises are meant to enter vaginas, not the rectum, thus, homosexuality is a mental illness. See how this can work both ways?

by Anonymousreply 23707/19/2015

[quote][R216] What is hateful about acknowledging that transwomen are different from bio women?

What is hateful about people who are unsure if homosexuality is a chosen lifestyle or not?

by Anonymousreply 23807/19/2015

[quote] Homosexuality is a biological fact. We can't control what gets our dicks hard. If it's because of another man, then we are gay. EZ PZ It's impossible to be "born in the wrong body,"

Wow, get you. The one with all the answers. Should we start worshiping you now? How do you know Homosexuality is a biological fact but being Transgendered isn't? You simply don't. NO ONE DOES. We as humans don't have definitive answers to a lot of how life works.

by Anonymousreply 23907/19/2015

Give up, R216. DL becomes TERF central the moment any trans issue comes up. It's like reading some homage to Janice Raymond.

by Anonymousreply 24007/19/2015

R239, being gay doesn't require surgery, hormones or turning your cock inside out. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 24107/19/2015

To a lot of people R241 being gay is just as creepy as transgenderism.

by Anonymousreply 24207/19/2015

Tranny lingo at R240.

by Anonymousreply 24307/19/2015

Creepy or not, one requires horrifically modifying you body, the other does not.

by Anonymousreply 24407/19/2015

So R241? They're still two completely different concepts. Gay people can live in harmony with ourselves just as we are born, transsexuals can't. Transsexuals need some type of cure, whether it is surgery or tons of therapy.

Well, that's how it used to be anyway. Lately their preferred solution is to make everyone else suspend reality so that a grown, unaltered, hairy man should now be considered a woman the minute he says he is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 24507/19/2015

Transgender does not exist. It is a made up construct to keep shrinks in business. You cannot switch genders.

by Anonymousreply 24607/19/2015

Real women don't produce sperm!

by Anonymousreply 24707/19/2015

R238, Scott Walker's comments, while wrong, do not enrage me. In fact, it's irrelevant to me what he says.

I'm not going to grab him by the neck and threaten to send him home in an ambulance for saying something.

by Anonymousreply 24807/19/2015

Yes, r242, and homophobia is why society is pushing tomboys and sissies to get "sex" changes -- so they won't be "dykes" and "faggots".

At least gays and lesbians can have sex and babies.

Who is sexually attracted to trannies? Johns...

by Anonymousreply 24907/19/2015

I loathe most trannies!! nasty cunts

by Anonymousreply 25007/19/2015

We need to start a new Act Up called DFAE - Dykes and Faggots Against Eugenics to protect gender nonconforming children from the societal, parental and medical pressure to "transition". We need to make clear to kids that it's impossible to be "born in the wrong body" and help them to accept themselves as nature made them.

by Anonymousreply 25107/19/2015

R222 is an anti trans bigot. IGNORE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25207/19/2015

That is always the way, isn't it, R252? Just like Tur, you have to shut down conversation that points to inconvenient truths.

by Anonymousreply 25307/19/2015

Why isn't this on the front page of HuffPo, Slate, or Salon?

Had Mr. Shapiro grabbed and threatened Miss Tur, this would be high-rotation cable news

by Anonymousreply 25407/19/2015

Doesn't fit the narrative R254

by Anonymousreply 25507/19/2015

Thankfully the only place I see gays bashing transsexuals to high heaven is DL. It's become unbelievably disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 25607/19/2015

It is R256.

And TMZ too. Both places say disgusting things about transgender people and gay people.

by Anonymousreply 25707/19/2015

Still waiting for a good explanation on why saying a transgender is still not biologically the opposite sex = HATE. Is that all your argument boils down to, histrionics and childish emotion? I certainly dont hate transgenders, but if I say this I will be call a hater? Do explain please.

by Anonymousreply 25807/19/2015

If it's not mental illness, then what is it r201? Because at least here in my country they are demanding and getting "treatment" from the national health service. I don't think they would get that if they were perfectly healthy. It's not a physical condition so it's must be mental. If it's not mental then it's not an illness at all, in which case they should not get any treatment on the taxpayers dime.

by Anonymousreply 25907/19/2015

[quote]Thankfully the only place I see gays bashing transsexuals to high heaven is DL

You don't get out much. The Youtube clip showing the the two men arguing has plenty of dislikes towards trans.

[quote]Penises are meant to enter vaginas, not the rectum, thus, homosexuality is a mental illness. See how this can work both ways?

You do realize that plenty of heteros have anal sex.

[quote]To a lot of people being gay is just as creepy as transgenderism.

You do realize that plenty of straight people out there confuse the two, often calling transwomen f*ggots?!

by Anonymousreply 26007/19/2015

[quote]The Youtube clip showing the the two men arguing has plenty of dislikes towards trans.

You're making assumptions off of Youtube???! OMFG.

by Anonymousreply 26107/19/2015

[quote]You do realize that plenty of heteros have anal sex.

They have the ability to have vaginal sex (male with female) unlike homosexuals, hon.

by Anonymousreply 26207/19/2015

I agree, R251 - or Gay Men and Lesbians Against Eugenics or Lesbians and Gay Men Against Eugenics. The Eugenics has to get in there somehow! It's tragic. This is a real, huge, terrible attack.

by Anonymousreply 26307/19/2015

You do realize I do realize R260.

by Anonymousreply 26407/19/2015

How about a group just for Homos?

T is at the forefront of TLGB now. Homos are passé now that gay marriage is legal.

But we know we still have work to do. We need our own group.

by Anonymousreply 26507/20/2015

Wrong, 262. A neovagina is as much a vagina as it is an ear. A vagina that a woman experiences from birth doesn't have to be regularly "dilated" so that the wound doesn't heal.

by Anonymousreply 26607/22/2015

R266 So it's actually a gash.

by Anonymousreply 26707/22/2015

The whole thing is nuts - the way basic biology cannot be discussed (it is a heresy) or, frankly understood (embracing ignorance proudly). And then ruining young people's lives by pushing this madness/ignorance on to them.

by Anonymousreply 26807/22/2015

It's far easier for Western cultures to pander to and encourage the delusion of "transgenderism" than to dismantle established gender identity constructs and attempt to re-define them in a more diverse manner. By buying into "transgenderism", the various medical disciplines profit handsomely, the mass media feeds the public demand for ever-greater sensation, and, most importantly, society can continue to pretend that established gender identity definitions are adequate and all-inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 26907/22/2015

Totally agree, R269, but it is not just "Western cultures" - transsexual operations are most popular in Iran and Thailand, and India passed a pro-transgender law, but remains anti-homosexual and misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 27007/22/2015

R70 I purposely did not mention conservative societies such as Iran, Pakistan, India, etc., because their reason for forcing males to impersonate females is due to their rigid cultures. In Iran, it's either the lop or a long jail term. Pakistan and India both have cultural traditions of the hijra - a male living as a female - to maintain narrow cultural definitions of gender and not rock the cultural boat. Of course, in these societies, forcing men to live as women is the only solution because homosexuality is a social taboo and forbidden.

by Anonymousreply 27107/22/2015

R271 is in response to R270, not r70.

by Anonymousreply 27207/22/2015

In our society where homosexuality is becoming more widely accepted and gay marriage finally legal in all 50 states , and the list of genders has grown from two to LGBTQQIA and that is lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual and counting, The LGBTQQIA will soon be forced into adding the letter P for ‘pedophile’ because they have now declared themselves a sexual orientation, that they’re born that way and don’t they have a right to their sexual desires? The sexual desires of adult are trumping the well-being of children, just as the well being of "women born women" ( to borrow a Michfest term) are being trumped by a penised transgendered person sharing the bathroom stall next to them or in the ladies locker room.

How does one draw the line between sexual orientation and sexual attraction? How far is socioety willing to accommodate these various groups? Less than 50 years ago homosexuality was classified as a mental illness and homosexual acts were illegal, and even though we now look at pedophiles and zoophiles as dangerous the day may come when a well funded, well organized group of "activists" convince enough of society that their sexual attractions deserve to be recognized and forcibly be accepted by all, or else be labelled as "pedophobic".

How about adding R for the rapists or N for the necrophiliacs? If sexual attraction becomes indistinguishable from sexual orientation whose is to say which are legitimate and which are aberrations?

by Anonymousreply 27307/22/2015

R273 no they dont have a right to their sexual desires, because it ,among other many things, violates the rights of children. See, its not that hard.

by Anonymousreply 27407/22/2015

Just as the sexual desires of transwomen violates the of women. with whom they demand to share "women onkl" spaces, or even the occasional man who may get more than he bargained for when he picks up a transwoman in a dark dimly lit bar....yes not at all hard

by Anonymousreply 27507/22/2015

I was just reading a pretty stupid 'article' about the whole Taylor Swift & Nicki Minaj BS when I came across this comment underneath it:

[quote]I was on board until I got to this pretty gross piece of transphobia just plunked in there:

"Her entire career as a rapper, who also happens to be in possession of a vagina, is built on her ability to take things she deserves that wouldn't have been given to her otherwise."

Really? Wow, we're still bringing up having a vagina as something that denotes your womanhood? And having a vagina is something that makes you *disadvantaged* as a woman? My tears are flowing for you. Really

by Anonymousreply 27607/23/2015

[quote]I was on board until I got to this pretty gross piece of transphobia just plunked in there:

[quote]"Her entire career as a rapper, who also happens to be in possession of a vagina, is built on her ability to take things she deserves that wouldn't have been given to her otherwise."

[quote]Really? Wow, we're still bringing up having a vagina as something that denotes your womanhood? And having a vagina is something that makes you *disadvantaged* as a woman? My tears are flowing for you. Really. Please take that gross line out. Thanks :)

Another commenter then replied to her saying about how trans-fascism is more disgusting to which she replied with this:

[quote] If you're trying to make me feel unsafe and unwell, you've succeeded. Congrats. Thanks flavorwire for not bothering to take down the line after I pointed it out. Guess you're getting what you wanted.

by Anonymousreply 27707/23/2015

"trans-fascism" awesome phrase , , sums up all their lunacy doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 27807/23/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!