Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is the Memorable thing you've read on Datalounge?

I remember one poster posted about how his BF was a mortician and would often do funny things to the dead bodies he was supposed to care for. Now that you don't hear everyday.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 11:26 PM

The trans

Foreskins

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2015 3:51 AM

All the weird fetishes I had never heard of before coming here.

At least you all aren't "Furries."

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2015 11:51 PM

"I'm In Love With My Father-in Law" ; still the best DL Elaborate Scenario Thread evah.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2015 12:17 AM

R3 What was so memorable about it?

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 10:18 PM

Someone apologized once for being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 10:22 PM

clare and her bread pudding

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 10:23 PM

“Bitches Turn On Your TV”

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 10:23 PM

"My friend is going on a vacation to NYC."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 10:24 PM

The Great DL Sous-Chef Solution!

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 10:31 PM

I fingered Suzanne Somers in the waterfall of the Bellagio. Her husband liked my dress and dared me to go in. It was a pretty orange silk and I had only a thong underneath. I held up my heels and went in and Suzanne came laughing right in after. With no more prompting she started kissing me, her tongue was all over my lips and neck and a bit forcefully in my mouth. I was excited by her hunger and even more by her husband and the security men watching. Alan had his phone out and I held out my hand to say no. By then I was fingering up inside her wrap dress. (we had met earlier that evening after her show - we played baccarat) Suzanne was free with me, she is quite wrinkled but had beautiful breasts for a 75 year old? Not sure - this was 4 years ago. She was wet and warm, her nipples were hard, I was wet from the fountain with warmer juice starting to flow. Anyway it lead back to their room - I got a bit freaked out though they were a lot of fun and we only drank champagne. Alan has a very large cock and a tiny tan line. Soft he must be 8 inches. He only penetrated his wife that night, but I could have had more. So, later Alan flew me to Palm Springs and I guess they had a more prepared plan. We had a beautiful 3 days and nights. Alan did join in but Suzanne and I spent a lot of time alone together. She is a brilliant woman. Very pretty without makeup and so sensual. She sang a song with my name in it to me. Her body is not wonderful for 75 but she was so tanned, smooth and responsive. They did ask me to sign a non disclosure, but they was not forceful. I can't say more. Suzanne is a beautiful woman and loves the gays. A lot of them work for her. There is more to the story, but I must leave you in suspense.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 10:31 PM

There used to be a poster who claimed to have driven past the Diane Schuler (Wrong Way Minivan Mom) accident and seen Diane hopping around on her one good leg.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 10:32 PM

1. Bill Taylors sexual assault by a beloved Disney character

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 10:47 PM

R4 is the 2015 bump troll.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 11:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!